JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Burger Nuds - Fukanshou

Author Topic: The Arihara Kanna Thread (有原栞菜)  (Read 78891 times)

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
The Arihara Kanna Thread (有原栞菜)
« on: July 12, 2006, 01:21:20 AM »
The Official Arihara Kanna of ºC-ute Thread

Name: Arihara Kanna
Nicknames: None that are known
Birthdate: 1993.06.15
Hometown: Kanagawa
Blood Type: A
Height: 149cm
Special Ability: Vertical straddle
Favorite Food: Melon
Favorite Color(s): Pink and purple
Favorite Word: "Arigato"
Group(s): Hello! Project Eggs, Tomoiki, ºC-ute

Kanna joined the group almost a half a year after the name ºC-ute was formed. She was originally part of the Hello! Project Eggs and was one of the most talked about members of Tomoiki because of how cute she was (I'm pretty sure!). Kanna is SUPER SUPER SUPER cute, but not much is really known about her. At first, she seemed not to get along with the members of ºC-ute extremely well for whatever reason (you can notice it in the SF videos), but hopefully they're all getting along now :lol: Anyways, she doesn't have the great voice, but her dancing from what I've seen of it makes up for it!
« Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 10:32:41 AM by shirenu »

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
The Official Arihara Kanna Thread
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2006, 06:47:02 AM »
Kanna, you cute, adorable you~~
Didn't really pay attention to her in the Tomoiki Flets I saw, but the moment she joined C-ute I started liking her :P In the first Wakkyanai perfs I saw with her, her dancing really stood out to me... Something that was really weird because with Berryz/C-ute I don't really notice a difference in dancing skills most of the time. I'm just no expert, you know!!

Anyway, gotta travel.
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2006, 07:47:29 AM »
I didn't see this Tomoiki Flets!! :o

Anyways, just watched her SF video, and OMG! There was a lot of Chinami/Kanna action going on at the beginning that was COMPLETELY ADORABLE! They were like glomping each!! :kcrazy: Besides that, I noticed that a lot of the C-ute members don't really talk to her... or many H!P members besides quick comments. I saw her talking with Maimi & NakaSaki (they're futsal partners) a lot, and Erika talked to her, but not really anyone else. I felt kinda bad xD There was also the part where she trips, and the only one who stops and asks if she was alright/helped her is TakaAi :ksad: My TakaAi fandom moved her up to #2 just for that act :lol:

But Kanna is my #2 favorite C-ute member just for her adorableness :heart:

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2006, 07:44:16 AM »
There's no Kanna love!! It makes me sad :(

Offline taranz

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2006, 02:55:40 AM »
What?? i was sure i had posted in this thread!! Gomenasai :P I love Kanna. I noticed her the first time when i saw some video with her and other eggs at some eco festival. Ofcourse all the girls were cute but i really thought Kanna stood out, she was just super cute. After that i kind of forgot about her until she joined C-ute and i have been her fan since :P I just watched the translated Hello Pro Hour with her and it just made me love her more. The only thing that disappointed me was her 'funny' face.. it was just a normal pose. But it was one of her first appearances on a show so i guess she didn't want to look embarassing if her friends or family saw it.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2006, 12:34:57 PM »
I haven't watched the subbed HPH yet, looking forward to it, though. Kanna is so adorable~~ :D

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2006, 03:58:14 PM »
I watched it last night!!! It was adorable :heart: It was nice to know what was being said, and I support my, "It was nice that it was Gaki as the host." Since it was Kanna's first talk appearance, if they picked someone like one of the older girls or something, I could imagine Kanna being more nervous, but Gaki really lightened the mood, and it seemed easier for someone who was nervous to get used to? I dunno XD

Offline whiteAngel2

• maki love <3
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2006, 09:08:20 AM »

i don't see much of c-ute very often but when i do Kanna and Airi my god do they catch my eye. I loved her I WISH performance on HPH it wasn't a great performance vocally but it was entertaining watched it over and over. I don't have much go to by but i think she's very photogenic and looks absolutely adorable. And a smile that just melts :heart:

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2006, 09:44:49 AM »

KANNA IS LOVE~!

:inlove:

My absolute favorite member tied in with Airi! :heart: She's just too adorable, beyond words. She's a pretty good singer and dancer too! It's just too bad she hardly has any solo lines in any of the C-ute singles, the most she has is in "Massara Blue Jeans!" However, I have to say that she just owned the opening line of that song, haha. It's always so much fun to see her in concerts too, and I'm glad she's getting more used to performing on stage. And Hooray for the Maki-ears! It's an instant winner in my book.

(Why did I totally not see this thread until today!? *boinks self*)

Offline Susu123

• YamaP's Pimp~!
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2006, 05:42:26 AM »
She was really cute in the talking parts of her HPH(I just watched the subtitled one) but right when she started singing I realized why I didnt like her. But after watching it subtitled I realized I do like her XD. Shes so cute!!!! And she says HAI alot lol. XD shes so flippin cute. *chu

Offline ziggurat

• sweetsplash heartbeat
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2006, 07:00:53 AM »
Oh, gaki-shan! lol, cute and interesting girl..  she has the diva aura like reina i think and has this extra cute voice that make you melt.. <3 ganbatte arihara-chan!

Jab <3 marimari <3 ChrNo~ your spirit shall live forever.. T_T || zgy@last.fm

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2006, 05:10:08 PM »
I have a question for Kanna fans....

Do you consider her one of the Kids?

I was looking at "H!P Kids" pics, one has the original 15 and another has the 14 girls plus Kanna. And I waswondering..Is she a Kid? An Egg? Both??

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2006, 05:33:23 PM »
I wouldn't say she's a HPK persay. It's more like she's a member of C-ute and former member of the Eggs, so if I mention the HPK, it's always HPK + Kanna since she was never a HPK!

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2006, 06:53:53 PM »
Well basically, HPK exists no longer as far as I'm concerned...
To me Kanna's a member of C-ute. To me there's Berryz, C-ute, and Eggs, no HPK... And I guess even if there were, I'd count Kanna along with them, just like Yui is a member of Viyuden and not some weird category of her own. Kanna's debuted officially, she's not an outsider anymore.

I feel like I said this all in such a complicated way...

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2006, 04:22:33 PM »

C'mon people, let's generate more Kanna love!

I love how her confidence just seems to be growing. Slowly, but surely. I don't doubt that within no time she'll be pwning us all non-stop in concerts, videos and more. I love how her smile seems so nervous though sometimes, haha. It's pretty cute, actually! And yellow definitely suits her, she should wear it more.

:tfr9a7wg:

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2006, 04:26:38 PM »
I thought it was funny that she said to Risa that she always has to remember to smile when performing, but when she performs and such, her smile usually looks so natural!

Offline BakHamNoi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2006, 11:08:01 PM »
Kanna is really pretty, she is an Ai-chan look alike imo.
I feel the idoru power in her.

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2006, 01:55:04 AM »
I'm surprised there's so many Kanna fans!!!

Kanna is definitely cute as a button in my book xD She seems a bit clueless about what to do in front of the camera, but it makes her look even more adorable XD

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2006, 12:07:30 PM »
Quote from: Tettekete

That pic is so adorable it's worth quoting :heart: :D

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi