JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Suemitsu & The Suemith - Astaire

Author Topic: (Group) Crayon Pop (크레용팝)  (Read 166654 times)

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
Re: (Group) Crayon Pop (크레용팝)
« Reply #360 on: October 22, 2013, 06:17:59 AM »
Marie Claire Photoshoot

sig not by Stryfe... but I don't have the heart to remove the shout-out

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #361 on: October 23, 2013, 08:50:49 AM »
^So...I checked their schedule again to see if they added any details to that and...sadly I don't see it anywhere anymore D:
I guess they changed their minds for now @_@
Aww hmm I'm sure they'll come here some day
According to this article looks like they're scheduled again to head to Australia
http://www.theaureview.com/news/crayon-pop-to-visit-australia-for-promotion-tour-in-november
Crayon Pop will be in Australia and New Zealand to promote their new single from the 4th - 8th of November.

------
Caffe Benne CF/MV thing

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
  • >:|
« Reply #362 on: October 25, 2013, 05:00:57 PM »
\o/ yaay! hope there's more news on where abouts they'll be at, I'd probably have to fly to actually see them

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #363 on: October 27, 2013, 08:52:26 AM »
Contest for you guys in Australia to meet and dance with Crayon Pop :O
Win the chance to dance with Crayon Pop!
You heard right fans of synchronized, infectious, bike-helmeted dance pop! Crayon Pop are definitely on their way to Australia!

And if you haven’t noticed in recent months PopAsia HQ has become the number one stop for Asian pop artists (*cough* 4Minute *cough*, *cough* Xia *cough*) making their way around the country and Crayon Pop is joining our wall of fame! We may bribe them with cake – but that’s neither here nor there!

The 5 strong k-pop cuties Cho-A, Way, Ellin, Gummi and Soyul will be coming to talk to our ever illustrious Jamaica dela Cruz and – wait for it –

Some lucky winners will get to meet Crayon Pop at PopAsia HQ AND dance with the girls!

All you have to do is make a short video (on your phone is fine) of you and/or your friends doing the Crayon Pop “Bar Bar Bar” dance, upload the video to your youtube channel and send the link to popasia@sbs.com.au – that’s it!

If your video is chosen as the best, you and 4 friends will be coming in to meet and dance with Crayon Pop! 

If you need an example of what we want you to do - check out Justice Crew's parody of the dance they did in studio last week:

So don't waste any time PopAsians!

Please send your VIDEO entries with: your name, email address and contact phone number to popasia@sbs.com.au. We look forward to watching them!

Entries close ends on Wednesday 30 October at 12pm (AEDT). See the rest of the competition terms & conditions here.

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #364 on: October 31, 2013, 08:46:32 PM »
Yongpoptv S2Ep7 subbed

_____
Clips from POPCON.

I thought their intro video was hilarious XD.

Performing their new ballad song I'm Beautiful

MBC Music is going to televise their concert sometime later so there will be clearer vids :D
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 04:10:34 AM by storyboard »

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #365 on: November 02, 2013, 09:11:37 PM »
Schedule for Australia trip

As some of you may know, Crayon Pop will be having promotions in Australia from 4th November - 11th November. Their specific schedule for these days (as posted on crayonpop.com) is as follows.

Schedule may change due to local circumstances.

4th
 - PM1:00 : Scoopla TV Interview / Scoopla Studio
 - PM2:30 : Cosmopolitan Magazine interview / Pullman Hotel
 - PM3:00 : Flamingo Pink - Online publication / Pullman Hotel
 - PM3:20 : Total Girl Magazine / Pullman Hotel
 - PM4:00~ : SBS Studio (Live radio show commence + SBS TV)
5th
 - AM10:00 : Korean Today Interview/ Pullman Hotel
 - AM10:35~ : The Australian Wildlife Zoo
 - PM3:50~ : Guerrilla (Opera House) / Hello Asia Interview / Korean Daily Interview
 - PM5:00~ : JOY 94.9FM TBC Radio Interview / flash mob dance / Opera House
6th
 - AM8:30 : Channel V Studio / Interview, Broadcast Recording
 - PM12:45 : Sony Headquarters
 - PM2:40~ : Bridge Climb / Harbour Bridge
7th
 - AM9:00 : Bondi Lifeguards op new time TBC, Channel Ten News
 - AM10:30 : Top News Interview / Pullman Hotel
 - AM11:00 : Sydney Korea Herald inerview / Pullman Hotel
 - AM11:30 : OK! Magazine interview / Pullman Hotel
 - PM12:00 : Girlfriend Magazine interview / Pullman Hotel
 - PM1:30~ Radio
8th
 - PM12:00 : George St in store / Guerrilla
 - PM2~ : News Crews / Media / Pullman Hotel
 - PM2:30~5:30 : NZ Media Interview / Pullman Hotel
9th
 - PM1:00 ~ Chatswood shopping Center / Westfield Chatswood Guerrilla
10th
 - AM10:10 : Airport for return to Korea

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just like my basement's anti-escape mechanism
« Reply #366 on: November 05, 2013, 07:49:34 AM »
Photos my friend took in front of the Sydney Opera House today (sorry about the quality; he took them on his phone):

I want to see them! :frustrated:

Rumour has it that they'll be near my workplace tomorrow, but I have so many assignments to do.

In any case, I heard security was pretty tight, because my friend wasn't able to get an autograph at all. The girl posing in the second picture suggests otherwise, however...

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #367 on: November 05, 2013, 08:14:56 AM »
^If you had the time you should have went to the airport when they arrived! There was like 3 fans there and one dude got to take a selca with Ellin :O.
This dude just walked up to the girls and started chit-chatting with them XD. Way even almost stole his tablet lol

I hope you get the chance to see them Deft-Monkey ^^

___
Here's their appearance on SBSPopAsia

They've been uploading a bunch of pics of their trip on their facebook and twitter

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just like my basement's anti-escape mechanism
« Reply #369 on: November 09, 2013, 09:01:06 AM »

So yeah, that happened :shakeit: :heart:

It's a pretty bad photo, even for my phone, but it's probably the least of several other blurry evils:

First of all, with a 50% essay due tomorrow, a 60% essay due Monday and a 30% exam on Wednesday, this was the most expensive free event I've ever been to (that opportunity cost...) but it was really worth it :thumbup I wasn't meant to go see them, but my boss messed up my roster and ended up keeping me on for today and removing my shift for tomorrow, so I decided it was the universe giving me a sign.

I have to say, my previous experience with K-pop in real life (Sydney KMF 2010) was that it's not too different from everything we see on fancams, music shows, etc. ChoA and Way were kinda like that, but Gummi, Ellin and Soyul really stood out in a way that I just haven't seen in videos.

They performed Bar Bar Bar (they even did an encore, "for the first time EVER," exclaimed the host :P) and Dancing Queen. I assume they were good, because the sea of camera phones pretty much blocked my view. The various glimpses I got of Ellin and Soyul were great, though. I have to say, it was pretty impressive hearing the crowd's fan chants. As in all the videos I've seen, it was mostly guys :lol:

Afterwards was the fan signing. Now this might sound harsh, but every photo of Ellin (to date) is awful. They just don't get close to portraying just how insanely beautiful she is. She had to do incredibly little to gain a lot of attention during the signing. I'd be looking elsewhere and then suddenly my eyes would be on her, without even knowing how it happened. Ah, the times she looked and smiled at me (or in my direction, I'm not fussed), I melted. She has one of the most beautiful smiles I've ever seen. During the signing event, I saw a few small children going up and both Ellin and Soyul loved them. Soyul would play a little with their hands, but Ellin full-on grasped their little hands in hers and was shaking them all about. I was a little concerned for the children :nervous Jealous, too.

Gummi is amazing. I feel like I've never really seen her until today. She really dishes out the fan service. Also, boy, when she smiles at you, just try not smiling back. It's one of those smiles that make you feel happy. When I got up to the barrier, I was about 2 meters away from Gummi (she was the closest to me) and she immediately started waving and smiling. Girl knows how to play the game :smoke: I also conversed a little with her silently through gestures, haha.

Soyul did a few poses throughout the signing, but she seemed pretty quiet all up. Though there was this time where we made eye contact and she leaned to the side for a photo past someone on the stage who was blocking the view. It's a shame I didn't bring a camera that wouldn't let me down... :doh: Like I was saying, she seemed especially excited by small kids like Ellin. Her face really lit up every time a child came up to her (or was about to).

I didn't see much of the twins, as they were almost always blocked by people getting their stuff signed. That said, all was not lost!

When I went up, I got high fives from everyone (except Gummi) which was good fun. I got a simultaneous twin five from ChoA and Way and that was neat :thumbsup Then I got up to Ellin and almost lost my shit being so close to her. I'm pretty sure I forgot how to speak. She said "Thank you" and flashed a smile, almost completely putting me out of action. I somehow mustered the willpower to raise my hand and ask for a high five. Sadly for Gummi, I was still in shock from Ellin and forgot to even ask. That said, she seemed a lot more enthusiastic in terms of engaging. I just wasn't able to say anything to her because I was still trying to find where my tongue run off to :sweat: Finally, Soyul :whistle: There's just something about that girl I really love. I feel like there's this huge disparity between the personality that we see off-stage/in real life and the personality we see when she's dancing. It makes me wonder whether she's really into the whole idol thing (like other idols at least pretend to be), but that just makes her more interesting.

As a side note, it's a shame, but I didn't get to have my JPH!P t-shirt signed :mon ref: They were only allowing people to get Crayon Pop albums, posters and helmets (because apparently some people had those) signed. That said, I feel like I should've tried anyway, because I saw the guy in front of me getting his iPod and Galaxy signed by Soyul.

Fwa, Crayon Pop :stuffed:

Offline efrain

« Reply #370 on: November 09, 2013, 03:08:57 PM »

So yeah, that happened :shakeit: :heart:

It's a pretty bad photo, even for my phone, but it's probably the least of several other blurry evils:

First of all, with a 50% essay due tomorrow, a 60% essay due Monday and a 30% exam on Wednesday, this was the most expensive free event I've ever been to (that opportunity cost...) but it was really worth it :thumbup I wasn't meant to go see them, but my boss messed up my roster and ended up keeping me on for today and removing my shift for tomorrow, so I decided it was the universe giving me a sign.

I have to say, my previous experience with K-pop in real life (Sydney KMF 2010) was that it's not too different from everything we see on fancams, music shows, etc. ChoA and Way were kinda like that, but Gummi, Ellin and Soyul really stood out in a way that I just haven't seen in videos.

They performed Bar Bar Bar (they even did an encore, "for the first time EVER," exclaimed the host :P) and Dancing Queen. I assume they were good, because the sea of camera phones pretty much blocked my view. The various glimpses I got of Ellin and Soyul were great, though. I have to say, it was pretty impressive hearing the crowd's fan chants. As in all the videos I've seen, it was mostly guys :lol:

Afterwards was the fan signing. Now this might sound harsh, but every photo of Ellin (to date) is awful. They just don't get close to portraying just how insanely beautiful she is. She had to do incredibly little to gain a lot of attention during the signing. I'd be looking elsewhere and then suddenly my eyes would be on her, without even knowing how it happened. Ah, the times she looked and smiled at me (or in my direction, I'm not fussed), I melted. She has one of the most beautiful smiles I've ever seen. During the signing event, I saw a few small children going up and both Ellin and Soyul loved them. Soyul would play a little with their hands, but Ellin full-on grasped their little hands in hers and was shaking them all about. I was a little concerned for the children :nervous Jealous, too.

Gummi is amazing. I feel like I've never really seen her until today. She really dishes out the fan service. Also, boy, when she smiles at you, just try not smiling back. It's one of those smiles that make you feel happy. When I got up to the barrier, I was about 2 meters away from Gummi (she was the closest to me) and she immediately started waving and smiling. Girl knows how to play the game :smoke: I also conversed a little with her silently through gestures, haha.

Soyul did a few poses throughout the signing, but she seemed pretty quiet all up. Though there was this time where we made eye contact and she leaned to the side for a photo past someone on the stage who was blocking the view. It's a shame I didn't bring a camera that wouldn't let me down... :doh: Like I was saying, she seemed especially excited by small kids like Ellin. Her face really lit up every time a child came up to her (or was about to).

I didn't see much of the twins, as they were almost always blocked by people getting their stuff signed. That said, all was not lost!

When I went up, I got high fives from everyone (except Gummi) which was good fun. I got a simultaneous twin five from ChoA and Way and that was neat :thumbsup Then I got up to Ellin and almost lost my shit being so close to her. I'm pretty sure I forgot how to speak. She said "Thank you" and flashed a smile, almost completely putting me out of action. I somehow mustered the willpower to raise my hand and ask for a high five. Sadly for Gummi, I was still in shock from Ellin and forgot to even ask. That said, she seemed a lot more enthusiastic in terms of engaging. I just wasn't able to say anything to her because I was still trying to find where my tongue run off to :sweat: Finally, Soyul :whistle: There's just something about that girl I really love. I feel like there's this huge disparity between the personality that we see off-stage/in real life and the personality we see when she's dancing. It makes me wonder whether she's really into the whole idol thing (like other idols at least pretend to be), but that just makes her more interesting.

As a side note, it's a shame, but I didn't get to have my JPH!P t-shirt signed :mon ref: They were only allowing people to get Crayon Pop albums, posters and helmets (because apparently some people had those) signed. That said, I feel like I should've tried anyway, because I saw the guy in front of me getting his iPod and Galaxy signed by Soyul.

Fwa, Crayon Pop :stuffed:

woww,,, I'm envious of you
hope one day , crayon pop perform in my country  :welcome

BTW,, there is an project from crayonpop united : crayonpopunited
have you joins??

NP: sorry for my bad english,, im just newbie :thumbdown:

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #371 on: November 14, 2013, 10:52:18 AM »
YONGPOP TV S2E8 Subbed.

Original link
13:43 I'm cold-u i'm coooold. GAH too cute
Gummi being amazed at that mans hairy arms at 16:59 was hilarious too :lol:
Way getting scared of the kangaroo and snake was good stuff too XD

edit: replaced unbsubbed vid with subbed
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 08:52:59 AM by storyboard »

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #372 on: November 18, 2013, 08:50:47 AM »
CP_Pops subbed the popcon stuff :D

lol that question about Way wearing body shaping underwear. Everyone cheering when she says she hasn't :lol:

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
  • >:|
« Reply #373 on: November 21, 2013, 03:57:42 PM »
AWww so jealous of you Deft I wish I could have had days off to go down and see them :(
Nice writeup though! Good memories that you'll always have

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #374 on: November 25, 2013, 05:14:15 PM »

What. No, seriously... what.

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #375 on: November 25, 2013, 10:23:40 PM »
^lol I had the same reaction

Full song. Not too bad, everything is pretty good except the nananana bits/chorus, it just felt lazy. ONWARD TO THEIR NEXT SONG!

edit:
gAH as annoying as I first found the nanana parts to be, it actually sticks in your head T-T
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 10:29:11 PM by storyboard »

Offline TerribleS

• ecchi
« Reply #376 on: November 27, 2013, 10:13:18 AM »
saw their parody of bar bar bar of chonny lmfao twas funny :nervous

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #377 on: November 29, 2013, 12:08:44 AM »

I love the twins  :heart:

Offline mrhomiec

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #378 on: December 02, 2013, 06:55:28 PM »

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #379 on: December 09, 2013, 12:59:06 PM »
AKB48's Miyazaki Miho hanging out with Crayon Pop:

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Suemitsu & The Suemith - Astaire