JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Syrup16g - Nisemono

Author Topic: [SKE48 Short Stories] POLL UPDATE (Please vote!!!) & Reply Comments  (Read 13810 times)

Offline emprezz48

• hello it has been a while
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a silent reader and I spend my time fangirling
    • _emprezz_
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! I'll be posting my SKE Oneshot Fanfics here! XD

Here's the first one and it's a Christmas Special!

Xmas With You

wMatsui, Furuyanagi, and a little bit of JuriChuri~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

24th December 2015

[Churi's POV]

"MERRY CHRISTMAS~!"

"ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU!"

Finally, Team KII's 'Ramune no Nomikata' stage performance has ended for the day. Everyone was sweating despite the blizzard weather.

Usually, when it's Christmas Eve, the members will go out together somewhere for dinner, but our manager warned us to stay indoor as much as possible due to the weather, so everyone decided to head home instead.

I wonder why our theatre performance wasn't cancelled then.

"Wahhhhh, the weather looks bad. We all should hurry up and head home!" While I was changing to my personal clothes, I could hear Minarun, KII's current leader, warning the other members about harsh "winter storm" outside. Everyone else replied a "Hai!" which was somehow in unison and started to make their move while I just sat down on a nearby chair, looking through the photos from my Canon DSLR. I'm glad it managed to take so many amazing smiles and facial expressions of my beloved KII.

"Churi-chan, let's go!"

"It's alright, Yumana-chan. I'm waiting for Jurina so we can go for Ni janai yo recording together."

As everyone made their way out of the dressing room,  I gave a little wave to them and finally, the room was empty. My eyes went back to focusing on the camera, looking through all the photos we took today.

"Hahaha! We all look so dorky!"

That's Team KII for you. We are the super energetic, dorkiest and noisiest team in SKE. This team kept changing members thanks to shuffles and all that, but I guess whoever joins KII will somehow adopt the KII character! Must be Airin's fault for her great influence!

Wait a minute. Why am I suddenly thinking about her? That's ridiculous! It doesn't make sense for me to be thinking about her. She's no longer in KII, no longer in SKE. How could I have possibly thought about her? About Furukawa Airi - KII's previous  leader who was so unique and weird...

I wonder what she's doing right now? Is she busy? Should I give her call? It's the eve of the eve of Christmas, so maybe we can hang out???

Sigh... Come on, Akane. Things are different now. You two have completely different occupation and schedule! You can't just casually ask her out anymore. She's got a lot of things to do, you idiot! Besides, the weather is crazy!!!

Suddenly, a warm and gentle touch was felt on my shoulder (and obviously I got startled like a bird who got scared away by a human) as I was greeted by a person.                                                             

"Churi~"

"You scared me! Finally you're here!"

"It's snowing like mad now, so while we still can, let's go!" I took Jurina's words and started packing.

"I-it's really cold..." As soon as I stepped out of the building. Both Jurina and I just finished with Ni janai yo radio show.

"Here." Jurina offered her hand for warmth without any hesitation after I complained about the cold.

"Tsk. You're taking so long!" She grabbed my hand instead.

Her hand was really warm... It was enough to increase heat around my body I guess. Jurina has always been this nice and kind but it grew, especially towards me every since August ended.

We've gotten really close now, and I wonder what do I see her as...

"Ne, Churi~"

"Mmm?"

"Who am I exactly to you?" It brought shock to me as I thought of the possibility that this young woman has the ability to read minds.

Laughing it off, as if it seemed like a joke, I just replied without much thought as I realize that maybe I don't have to think so hard about such matter, I guess... "That's random, you know? Hmmmm you're like a really nice and protective friend, and really great to be with. Why the sudden question?"

"..."

"Come on! You know I'm not going to let you drop the conversation. Spit it out." I guess I became anxious. The tension between us at that moment felt really weird and awkward when the ace decided to keep quiet.

The entire journey home somehow felt long, thanks to the atmosphere created from the sudden question. I tried to spark off other random conversations with Jurina on the way but my throat felt heavy and no words came out. Tsk!

"Thanks for sending me home, though it wasn't necessary for you to do so."

"Anything for you, Churi. I thought of wanting to hang out a little outside with you, but the weather..."

"I-it's fine. There's always next time. You should get going!"

"Ummm Churi."

"Yes?"

"Did she... ummm never mind, it's alright! I'll be going then~"

She? Wait a minute...

"Hold on, Jurina!"

"..."

"Don't tell me... You miss Rena-san, right?"

"I... ummmm..." It's rare to see her lost for words. I might have hit the jackpot.

"If you do, then what are you doing? Why are you here with me instead of going out with her or something?"

"No... it's just that... someone told me she posted on twitter saying that she misses hanging out with you, so I thought, you know, you two met up, and... maybe you could... tell me about it?"

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!" I couldn't hold back my laughter. This girl is being too cute and funny!

"What's so funny???"

"Ahhh you're just being really funny! So you walked me home just so that I would talk to you about her?"

"No! I really want to walk Churi home! I just thought about this like a moment ago! I swear!"

"Haha fine fine! Actually Rena-san and I haven't met up yet. We're both a bit too busy you know!"

"Ahhhh so she really is busy..."

"If you miss her so much, why don't you call her?"

"EH?"

[End of Churi's POV]

[Jurina's POV]

"If you miss her so much, why don't you call her?"

"EH?"

"What's wrong?! Usually, aren't you there one who makes the move first?"

Churi was right, but...

"N-Nothing! Ahhh it's quite cold! I'll make a move first! Bye~!"

"Jurina!!!"

I ran off as fast as I could until I was out of the district. I slowed my walking pace as I strolled around in this unforgiving weather. Well, it's not like I mind.

I had enough. Enough of this one-sided thing.

All this while, I was the one being clingy and pushy to Rena-chan, saying "I love you" and all, but what do I get? Nothing. It has always been one-sided... My feelings for Rena-chan isn't the same as her feelings for me. She treats me as a little sister while I...

I see her as someone I love a lot.

Sigh... but there's no point now. Rena-chan is busy.

Oh crap! It's already 10pm? I better hurry to the train station! I heard that due to the weather, the train will end its operation earlier!

I sprinted once again, this time towards the train station. Hopefully I'll make it on time!

"Wait, what do you mean the last train just left?"

I arrived at the train station only to find no one other than a young lady.

"Sorry, I don't know too. I thought I could make it..."

"Ah, what should we do?"

"Ah, my boyfriend is here to pick me up! Sorry, friend!"

The young lady left me at the empty station. How great. And did she just called me 'friend'? I guess I am still not known, huh...

I went to sit on an empty bench and wondered what I should do then. Walking home would be too dangerous. I could actually go back to Churi's place but I wouldn't want to trouble her. Besides, it was awkward back then...

Suddenly, a heard a voice, and it was very familiar.

"Ahhhh! Did I just missed the train?"

I turned to my left, and I was right.

She was standing there, panting. It was as if she read my mind and came here for me.

"Rena-chan?"

"Eh? Jurina-chan, what are you doing here?"

"Same goes to you, what are you doing here?"

"You're answering my question with a question? You're so funny~ I asked you first."

"I... walked Churi home..."

"Ehh you met Churi-chan?!"

Rena-chan went to sit beside me and seemed to be interested when I talked about Churi. Heh... I guess that's expected.

"Yeah... We had work together. She said she misses you..."

"Really~? Ah, I miss Churi-chan too. It's been a while since we meet up..."

"Anyways, what are you doing here at the train station so late at night?"

"Work, as always. I didn't know the last train already left so early... So now what?"

"I don't know. Wait here until morning I guess."

"Don't be funny, Jurina-chan! It's dark, and cold here..."

"Then sit closer." I patted on the empty space beside me, hoping that she would sit right next to me. Fortunately, she did, and I felt even more warmth from it.

"Yeah, it's much warmer now."

"Ne, Rena-chan~"

"Hmmm?"

"Do you have a Christmas wish?"

"Wish? Hmmm I guess I do. Why?"

"Nothing. Just asking~"

"Why? Do you have a wish too?"

"Yeah... and it's about to be fulfilled."

"Really? What is it?"

"..."

"Come on!"

"I'm~ not~ telling~"

"Fine..."

"Ah! You're pouting!"

It was rare for me to be the cause of Rena's pout. It was really cute!

"I mean, we haven't had much chances to talk to each other... I thought this would be a nice opportunity."

"I know, but that isn't your character, and that line was supposed to be mine!"

"Whatever~!"

Rena-chan and I kept talking and laughing and before we know it, the clock struck 12, indicating it was already midnight, and also implying that it was also... Christmas.

"Yay! My wish has been fulfilled~"

"Just tell me what it is! From just now you've been talking about it..."

"Do you really want to know~?"

"Yes, so hurry up and tell me."

"Okay~"

Without even warning her, I took her hands and made her cup my cheeks.

"I-It's... warm..."

"Right~?"

"What is it... that you want to tell me?"

"I wished... for Rena-chan to spend Christmas with me... and it looks like it has been fulfilled~"

"Eh? Are you serious? Don't you have any other wish?"

"Nope... Being able to spend time with Rena-chan is what I always wanted..."

She looked away when I said that, but she couldn't hide the red glow that came over her face. She was so cute! I took her hands away from my cheeks, but I still held them with my own hands.

"Rena-chan... Can I cuddle you?"

"Are you cold?"

"Yeah..."

"Sure... Come here..."

I wrapped my hands around her, and snuggled towards her.

Rena-chan was as warm as toast... It was really cozy...

"Better?"

"Yeah... Thank you, Rena-chan~"
"It's nothing..."

I think I really don't mind this one-sided thing. It's okay if she still treats me as a little sister. It's okay if she doesn't see me like how I see her.

As long as Rena-chan remains by my side, whatever she does...

I don't mind.

"Merry Christmas, Rena-chan~"

[End of Jurina's POV]

[Churi's POV]

*knock knock*

I have been hearing knocks on the door multiple times while I was in my room. I had just gotten out from the shower, so to answer the door immediately was out of the question. It couldn't have been my parents since they do have the house keys. Besides, they were away for last minute visiting that I couldn't follow.

*knock knock*

The knocking was not your usual knock. It was so loud and aggressive, it brought annoyance to my ears.

"Yes, yes! Please wait for a while!"

I immediately put on a t-shirt and sweatpants before heading towards the door.

When I turned the door knob, the door opened, revealing a person who I never thought would come, especially at this hour.

"A-Airin!?"

"Hey, Churi!"

"What are you doing here in the cold!?"

"I felt like visiting so I came!"

"Very funny! Come in."

"Ojama shimasu~"

I never thought I could see her today... Is this fate...?

"So? What are you doing here?" I asked her once again after she settled down on a couch.

"I went shopping, but I found out I couldn't go back home so I stopped by here since it was the nearest place to where I was."

"Idiot! The weather has been so bad and you still go out shopping!?"

"I don't really mind the weather... but let me stay here for a night okay~?"

"Yeah yeah... Come in my room. I've already switched on the heater over there."

"Where are your parents?"

"Out."

"Cool."

"What's so cool about that?"

"Nothing. It just means we can do whatever we want~"

"W-We're not gonna do anything, you idiot!"

Airin just laughed it off and went to lie down on my bed as if it was hers.

"Move aside. I'm going to sleep."

Airin took one side of the bed while I took the other. Shortly after, I began to feel very sleepy and my eyes were closing. I was about to fall into a deep slumber when...

"Churi! Churi! Wake up!"

"What do you want!?"

"Merry Churistmas~"

"You woke me up just to say that?"

"Sort of~ More like I want you to stay awake with me."

"Uhh... Fine fine... Merry Christmas, Airin~"

"No, it's Churistmas!"

"Don't steal my idea!"

"I'm not stealing~ I'm just making use of it!"

"Fine..."

"Why do have to sound so angry? Am I disturbing you for being here or something?"

"You're just disturbing my sleep..."

"Oh. Sorry. You can go back to sleep." Airin turned away and her back was facing me.

Crap! That was not what I even meant! Why do I always say things that I don't meant to say!? I seriously don't mind her here, and I seriously don't care if she wakes me up like that just to say one thing. In fact, I was grateful she woke me up.

"A-Airin... I'm sorry... I didn't meant to say that..."

"Airin?"

She fell asleep? That was fast...

"Nee, Airin!!!"

I shook her many times but she remained asleep. Why isn't she waking up? Don't tell me...

"A-Airin...? W-Wake up..." My voice cracked as I called her name once again. I was scared as hell.

"Airin...?"

"HAHAHAHA I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE HAHAHA!"

"Airin!!! Don't scare me like that! Idiot!"

"Churi, you're too funny!"

"Stop that, okay!? I thought something did happened to you!"

Tear fell uncontrollably to my cheeks, and I couldn't stop them even though nothing actually happened to Airin.

"Hey, stop crying already. I'm alright."

"I can't stop crying! It's your fault!!!"

"There there..." Airin helped me wiped my tears, but her sudden touch on my cheeks made my heart skipped a beat or two.

"Airin, you idiot! I love you so don't do that again!"

Wait a second, did I just...?

"I love you too~"

"Y-Y-You idiot... You didn't have to reply..."

"Is there no other name you can call me other than idiot?"

"No. Because you ARE an idiot..."

"Fine~"

Airin continued to wipe my tears, and of course I didn't mind that. Her hands were really soft and warm...

"Thank you..."

"No problem~ Want a hug?"

"No thanks! I'm going to sleep! Good night."

"Good night, Akane~"

[End of Churi's POV]

The next morning...

[Jurina's POV]

"Jurina-chan! Wake up!"

Is it morning already...?

"Give me 5 more minutes..."

"5 more minutes? Are you kidding me? The first train will be here any minute, and soon there will be people coming here! Wake up already..."

I don't want to wake up... It's so early in the morning...

"Rena-chan..."

"Yes?"

"I love you~"

"I know."

"Then what about Rena-chan?"

"Me? Of course I love myself."

"That's not what I meant~!"

"I know~"

"Then???"

"I'm sure you know the answer yourself!"

"But I want Rena-chan to say it herself~"

"No way."

"Rena-chan please~"

"No."

"Please~"

I showed her my puppy-like eyes. It's something no one can resist, but usually it never worked for Rena-chan.

"Don't try your luck. I won't say it."

"Fine..."

"Now it's your turn to pout?"

"Hmmmph!"

"Ah, the train is here. Let's go."

We were about the board the train, Rena-chan suddenly got so close to me.

"W-What?"

She went close to my ears, and what she told me was something I never heard for a very very long time.

"...I love you too..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading~ Sorry for any grammatical errors! XD
This story is purely fictional, except for the fact that Team KII indeed had a stage and JuriChuri did 1 + 1 wa 2 janai yo! yesterday (24th Dec)

Merry Churistmas everyone and do look forward to more SKE Oneshots~!

« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 02:38:31 PM by emprezz48 »
しらたき〜

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
Re: [SKE48 OS] Xmas With You (wMatsui, Furuyanagi)
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2015, 12:54:49 PM »
A Christmas Eve stage that we both watched XD

Offline Blackdawn

• Member+
  • Blackindisguise-tendtoforgetbutnotmahfavfics
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2015, 01:31:26 PM »
Thanksss empree san :thumbsup   :cow:

Offline sasshirie

• Member+
  • Shipping is number 1 priority
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2015, 07:31:15 PM »
thanks!  :w00t: and merry christmas to youu to!  :)

Offline faanpal

• aozora and shirokumo is a perfect combi
  • Member+
  • my pace is my path
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2015, 05:13:47 AM »
I love the ending! :wub:
Jaa... 48 is about skinship

Offline emprezz48

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • _emprezz_
Re: [SKE48 OS] The Thirst for Love (Furuyanagi, Furumarion, WMatsui)
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2015, 04:59:10 AM »
Hi! It's a bit late (it's my fault :kneelbow:) but here's a Christmas Oneshot done by MaYukiIsLife, Ruka Kikuchi and me! Enjoy~!

The Thirst for Love

Furuyanagi, Furumarion, WMatsui AU

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was during the Christmas season on the Sakae Fleet. Usually during this time, no-one was allowed to take time off to see their families. Hence, the only way they could celebrate the festive season is to celebrate it with their own comrades.

Celebrations were different within the three regiments, but everyone was having fun nonetheless. When it came to sneaking into other regimental ships, that’s when the real fun began.

In and amongst the S Regiment’s ship, there was one person who looked hesitant on celebrating her Christmas with her comrades. Ensign Matsui Jurina wanted something that couldn’t be found on the ship.

“Jurina-chan, what’s wrong?” Admiral Miyazawa Sae seemed to notice the young girl’s strange behaviour, “You’re not usually like this.”

“N-Nothing at all~ I just need to use the washroom. I’ll be right back~”

“Alright then.”

As Jurina walked to the bathroom, she started looking around, before walking in another direction.

As sneaky as she could be, she used the chance to escape out of the ship as everyone else was busy enjoying the party. Just before she could get out of the ship, she saw someone trying to do the same thing.

“Rion-chan?”

“J-Jurina-san? W-What you doing here?”

“Are you… trying to sneak into somewhere else?”

“Shhh! D-Don’t tell Sae-san about this!”

“Don’t worry, Rion.”

“O-Okay then, I got to go!”

“Where are you going?”

“KII Regiment, now see y’a later Jurina-san!”

Before Jurina could even ask Rion what business she had to go there, the latter already made a move towards KII regiment’s ship. Without wasting anymore time, the Ensign made her way to the place where she had been wanting to go since morning: E regiment’s ship.

What she was going to E for was something personal. Something she had wanted to do with E’s Rear Admiral for a long, long time.

“Rena-chan~”

“Oh gosh you scared me! What are you doing here!?”

“I just wanted to pay a visit.”

“Huh? Don't you have a party going on over there?”

“Of course there is, however, I think we have some unsettled business, Rena-chan.”

“O-Okay… but don't you think you're staring at me a bit too much?”

That was when Jurina’s thirst was over the top.

“We’re going to your sleeping quarters.”

“A-Alright…”

The younger girl immediately grabbed her wrists and ran to where the older girl sleeps. As and when they entered, Jurina quickly locked the door so that no-one could get in.

“You’re mine now.”

“E-Eh?!”

Jurina grabbed Rena by the waist and kissed her. The latter quickly pulled away, shocked at what Jurina had done to her.

“W-W-What are you doing?!”

“Like I said, you’re mine now.”

Rena could only blush by the words of the younger Matsui. As much as she was embarrassed by the kiss, she was still secretly thankful for it.

“So, will you be my Christmas present?”

“O-Of course.”

Meanwhile…

During the same party on board S Regiment’s main ship, Lieutenant Azuma Rion also seemed to be daydreaming about something.

“Rion?”

Fellow Lieutenant Miyamae Ami poked Rion and she became shocked.

“S-Sorry. Were you saying something?”

“I wasn’t. You were spacing out so I had to bring you back to reality.”

“Oh, thanks.”

“Are you still worried about Nao-chan?”

“Y-Yeah… How’d you know?”

“When you and Nao-chan were in E Regiment with me, I could tell by your actions that you had feelings for her. It wasn’t just me either.”

“It wasn’t just you? T-Then who else…?”

“Tsugumi-chan. She genuinely seemed concerned for you before she found out.”

“Ah.”

“Why don’t you go and meet Nao-chan now?”

“We can’t, remember? It’s protocol not to go into other ships without proper permission.”

“Well, you’ll be fine if you don’t get caught!”

“F-Fine…”

“Go tell her your true feelings~ Knowing Nao, I bet she’ll accept.”

“Alright…”

After being encouraged by Ami, Rion hesitantly made her way to KII regiment’s ship. Before boarding the ship, she looked around, making sure there was no one at sight.

Checking that everyone was out of sight, she jumped on board, and started scouring for the 2nd Lieutenant.

“My, my! Look who we got here~?”

“A-Akane-san?!”

“Rion, it is you~”

“W-What are you doing around here?”

“Well, this is KII’s ship, so I ought to be here~ What about you, Rion?”

“U-Umm… W-Well…”

“Are you looking for someone?”

“Y-Yes…”

“Who? I can call her for you.”

“N-Nao-chan…”

“Oh, okay then, I think she’s speaking to Minarun and Airin right now, but I’ll check.”

As Akane left, Rion’s heart started pounding. She never expected this day to come by so quick.

“What am I going to say to her…?”

Her palms began to sweat unintentionally as she waited patiently for Nao to come by. A few minutes later, Akane arrived with the person Rion had wanted to see for so long.

“N-Nao-chan.”

“Rion, why are you here?”

“I guess I’ll leave you two alone~”

Rion took a deep breath and looked into Nao’s eyes.

“Nao-chan… I… There’s something I want to tell you…”

“Go on… Please, Rion… I need to call my parents.”

“I love you, Nao.”

“H-Huh..? Y-You know that my parents--”

“I know you’re rich and your parents won’t approve of our possible relationship, but I want to try.”

“R-Rion… I…”

“Or maybe… you don’t love me…”

“I-It’s not like that! I love you too, Rion, but I’m just scared….”

“We can always try, right…? Please, I’m really serious about you…”

“I don’t know… With a family like mine… It’s difficult to work things out.”

“Come on!”

“Sorry… I can’t…”

Nao was about to leave, but Rion didn’t want to give up.

“Nao-chan, I really really love you!”

“R-Rion… I-I… I’m scared…” Nao’s voice started cracking as her tears formed.

“What can they do, when they don’t even know? I can understand your doubts, but I’ll fight for you.”

“W-What if… they found out…? I-I don’t want anything to happen to you…”

“Nao…”

“Besides… They have connections with the higher-ups… They’d find out anyway.”

“Then let them be. I don’t care. All I care is whether you’ll be by my side.”

“Rion…”

“So… Can you be mine now?”

“Y-Yes…”

Nao had grabbed Rion’s hand, “You wanna join me?”

“Sure.”

When the new couple came to the party area, they saw a scene they never expected to see at all.

“Is that… Akane-san and Airi-san…?”

“Y-Yeah… They’re usually like this, minus the alcohol.”

They had seen Akane and Airi, drinking their hearts out. One shot of whiskey after the next, the two saw a completely different side to the Admiral - Rear Admiral duo.

“This is… THE BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!!!” Rear Admiral Takayanagi Akane suddenly started shouting at the top of her lungs, startling everyone on the ship.

“That’s my bird!” Admiral Furukawa Airi chimed in from behind the loud Rear Admiral.

“Yeah they’re drunk,” Rion said.

“Ah. Nao-chan~ Rion-chan~ Please tell Airin… that she’s an idiot! A HUGE idiot!”

“Uh.. Rion, you wanna come into my room? I-It’s not gonna be as awkward as out here.”

“Yeah… Definitely…”

“Huh? Who are you calling an idiot…???”

“You, that’s who!”

As the two drunken ladies continued their mini argument, Rion and Nao sneakily walked away to start their secret make out session.

“I’m not an idiot! I’m a pervert!”

“Then that makes you a pervert and an idiot!”

“You’re the idiot, you bird brain!”

“They mean the same thing, you idiot!”

Lieutenant Commander Oba Mina could only silently shake her head as she watched their extremely pointless argument.

“Let’s take this somewhere else, birdbrain.”

“Right.”

The two of them dragged each other to their shared room. Airi had clumsily locked the door once both of them were in and that’s when their evening of fun truly began.

Airi didn't hold back and went to push her partner forcefully onto the bed.

“You’re finally mine, Akane~”

All Akane could do was to let Airi do what she had been planning.

“Do me, Airin~”

“You don't have to tell me that~” The tipsy Admiral giggled and hiccupped before jumping onto the bed, “You're not gonna sleep tonight~”

“Oh, with you, I know I won’t~”

“It feels hot in here,” Airi continued, “I’m just gonna take this off~”

As she said that, she proceeded to take her Admiral’s Coat and the buttoned up shirt underneath off.

“Yeah, you’re right~”

Instead of taking her shirts off, the Rear Admiral took her work trousers off.

“That feels so much better, doesn’t it, Churi?”

“MUCH better~”

After that, Airi forcefully kissed Akane on the lips, and then, the rest was history.

The next morning…

Airi was startled when she had woken up. Her head was throbbing and her throat was as if it was burning. What made matters worse was when she turned to her left.

“This is all a sign…. but for now… I need to vomit, like really badly.”

She turned to the bin next to the bed and started vomiting inside it. As she did so, Akane woke with the same feeling, turning to her right, she saw Airi shirtless.

“Eh?!” Her eyes widened when she saw Airi, then she looked down and noticed her own current state.

She found that she didn’t have any trousers on, which made her even more confused on what happened the night before.

As Airi sat back up, catching her breath, the two stared at each other for a moment, both of their faces painted in embarrassment.

“Did we..?”

“I don’t know… but we were most likely drunk. Do you remember who saw us last, last night?”

That was when a lightbulb turned on inside Akane’s brain.

“Nao and Rion.”

“Eh? What was Rion doing on our ship last night, isn’t it protocol--?”

“She wanted to confess to Nao…”

Airi’s jaw dropped.

“Oh~...”

“Yeah…”

“Should we ask them?”

“Maybe? I mean, what if Rion went back to S’ ship? And what if Nao doesn’t remember either?”

“It’s a risk we have to take.”

Meanwhile, on S’ ship…

All day, Jurina had the goofiest grin on her face. Her fellow teammates couldn’t help but notice how the girl was in such a good mood.

“I wonder if something good happened… nee, Sae-san,” Ryouha brought up as she and her senpai watched her.

“Yeah, she’s got that far off look like she’s deep in thought.”

“Let’s go ask her.”

“Alright.” The two walked over to the cheerful girl. “Hey, Jurina.”

Jurina looked at them and chuckled a moment. “Hi~.”

“You seem like you’re in a good mood. Something happen?”

“You can say that~”

“Oh, and what was that?”

Jurina couldn’t help but snicker, covering her face as she was blushing.

“I met someone~ Someone I hadn’t seen in a long time.”

“Who’d that be?”

Jurina giggled and gave a wide smile. “Rena-chan~”

“Eh?!”

“Does that mean…?”

Jurina simply nodded, baring a proud look on her face.

“Oh, by the way, Jurina. Do you know where Rion’s gone?”

“Shhh! D-Don’t tell Sae-san about this!”

“I don’t know.”

Back on KII’s ship…

Rion woke up in Nao’s arms, the girl still peacefully asleep. She smiled and gave a small peck at her cheek, stirring the girl awake.

“Hey…” Nao smiled.

“Hey.”

“That was awesome last night, by the way…”

Rion blushed. “Yeah…”

“Aw, you’re so cute,” Nao stroked the girl’s cheek.

“S-Stop that… You’re making me feel so weird…”

“Want another round~?”

Rion, who was already embarrassed simply nodded her head.

Just as they were getting ready to do what they wanted to do, suddenly…

KNOCK KNOCK

“Nao-chan!!! Open the door!!!”

“Nao-chan, it’s us! Open up!!!”

Nao got a little frustrated for being interrupted but she went ahead and opened the door after covering herself with some cloth.

“Akane-san, Airi-san, what urgent assistance do you need from me for you to be knocking the door REALLY loud in the morning?”

“Sorry for waking you up but the two of us are in a tight situation here!”

“Yeah… Do you know what happened to both Akane and I last night?”

“Yes, you two were drunk. Really drunk.”

“Oh… Well I guess that makes sense to why we ended up like that…”

The Admiral and Rear Admiral completely understood why they found themselves shirtless and bottomless respectively that morning.

“Makes sense to what, Akane-san?”

“Oh, n-nothing!”

“If there’s nothing else then, please excuse me.”

“W-Wait, Nao-chan! Other than being drunk, what else did we do last night?”

“How would I know? I was with Rion all the time!”

“Rion-chan is still here?”

“On my bed… I’ll bring her back to her ship later.”

“No, no. Not you. You two will be dead meat if you don’t give a proper reason for Rion-chan’s escape. Let us handle this so just bring her out now.”

“Okay, I’ll tell her to get ready.”

Nao closed the door while Airi and Akane stayed outside and waited.

“It’s your fault for bringing the alcohol! Didn’t I warn you that we have minors on board?”

“Don’t blame me, Akane. You were the first one to open the bottle and got yourself drunk!”

“Oh? You could have stop me, idiot!”

“Stop calling me an idiot!”

“IDIOT!!!”

“Stop it, Akane-san, Airi-san! You two were fighting over the same shit yesterday!” Nao opened the door once again, stopping the two from quarreling over something pointless.

“Oh, sorry… Rion-chan, let’s go.”

“Okay.”

“I’ll see you later, Rion-chan!”

Akane, Airi and Rion made their way to S regiment’s ship and managed to convince Admiral Miyazawa a reason for Rion’s absence on the ship.

Finally, everything was all good and everyone had an enjoyable Christmas, especially for the certain three couples.

Who knows what kind of joy and happiness next Christmas may bring them.

-END-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading and Merry Churistmas from the three of us! XD

しらたき〜

Offline junchan48

• Love SHIPPING :D
  • Member+
  • AzumaRion is Love <3
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2015, 08:01:55 AM »
My imagination going 'wild' XD
Screw their 'make-out' things-,-
And I need more of FuruMarion fic~

Thanks for the fic anyway^o^/
Newbie. Yoroshiku Oneigashimasu ^^

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2015, 12:01:46 PM »
I take a bit of credit for it being late... due to it being the Christmas period, I was busy with family... 

Offline xerone914

• Rena's Mole
  • my girlcrush JurinaRena || WMATSUI <3
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2015, 05:43:09 PM »
should I tell you how much I love your Churi's signature????
and thank you for making a special SKE-only-FFs (ske oshi here)

Offline Koyumichan~

• Member+
  • 48Gと E-girls
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2015, 04:53:52 AM »
I love both of the fics!!! Keep posting nee-chan~ :hip smile: XD
Thank you for those OSs :twothumbs

Offline sasshirie

• Member+
  • Shipping is number 1 priority
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2015, 12:35:03 PM »
i hppe you will continue with SKE OS! This is awesome!  :bow: :ptam-ok:

Offline emprezz48

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • _emprezz_
Re: [SKE48 OS] Happy New Year! (WMatsui)
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2016, 08:00:04 AM »
Hello everyone! Thank you for your comments for the first two OS :D I really appreciate it and hopefully I'll be able to make SKE only OS as often as possible~ :lol:

Anyways, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! Here's an extremely short New Year OS for all of you XD

Happy New Year!

Wmatsui

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

"YAY~!"

That night, Team KII Ishida Anna threw a party at her house for all 1st, 2nd and 3rd generation members of SKE48. There was almost full attendance and everyone was glad to see the graduated members again, especially since it was the start of a new year.

"It's finally 2016!" SKE's ace, Matsui Jurina took a cup of orange juice and began to gulp it down really fast, as if it was alcohol, "Orange juice is still the best~"

"You're not a kid anymore, Jurina!" Nakanishi Yuka teased the younger girl.

As everyone started talking to one another, meanwhile, all the 2nd generation members, except Anna, took sips after sips of the red wine, and suddenly, Saito Makiko burst, "HEY KID!"

She walked clumsily towards Jurina, "WINE IS THE BEST~!!!"

"Woah someone's already drunk... Churi and Airin better not be drinking a lot!" Jurina pushed the drunk Makiko away and went towards her beloved Matsui Rena who seemed to be talking to Furukawa Airi and Takayanagi Akane.

"Rena-chan~"

"Ohhh *hiccup* Jurina-chan~"

"Even you too, Rena-chan!?"

Jurina looked at the other two who were beside the older Matsui, and they too were wasted.

"Mou! You guys drank too much!!!"

"THIS IS FUN~!!!"

"This isn't fun anymore! Everyone's drunk!!!" The young girl sighed.

"Fun? You want fun...?" Rena asked Jurina after hearing her complaints.

"Of course!"

"Then... *hiccup* Come with me~"

Immediately, Rena grabbed the younger Matsui's hand and dashed towards the guest room.

[Jurina's POV]

"R-Rena-chan???"

When we got in the room, Rena-chan quickly closed and locked the door.

I was supposed to be glad that Rena-chan and I are finally alone, but looking at the situation then, with Rena-chan being drunk, who knows what we could have done.

"S-So... how is this fun?"

"Hmmm...?"

"Like I said, how is this fun?"

Rena-chan just stared at me but before I could said anything, she pushed towards a wall and stood really close in front of me.

"K-Kabedon!?"

"Yeah..."

"Rena-chan..."

Her face was so close to mine so I could smell her fragrance.

"Y-You're not that drunk, right..?"

She didn't say anything again.

"Rena-ch--"

Rena-chan suddenly pressed her lips against mine, and during that moment, it felt like time had stopped. My mind went blank.

Her lips were really soft, and the kiss... was gentle.

Not long after, Rena-chan broke the kiss and stared into my eyes once again.

"Rena-chan... I..."

"Sorry, did I surprised you?"

"I... Y-You're drunk, right?"

"I'm not, I swear."

"Then... W-What was that for?"

"For fun~"

"Huh?"

"You wanted fun, didn't you?"

"W-What...? Were you teasing me???"

Rena-chan started laughing and I finally realized I was being tricked.

"Mou, Rena-chan!!!"

"Hahaha, sorry!"

"That's not funny..."

"It is~ You're so cute when you're like this!"

"Mou!!!"

I was already so embarrassed, I immediately buried my head on Rena-chan's shoulder. I couldn't look at her in the eyes nor do I want her to see my blushing face.

"Alright, alright, I'm sorry~"

"Y-You better be..."

[End of Jurina's POV]

The next morning...

[Rena's POV]

I woke up to find myself in an unfamiliar room. I looked around the tidy room but I still didn't know where I was.

I wanted to get down from the bed but something was pulling me back, only for me to realize there was someone else on the bed with me and was holding on to my arm.

"Jurina-chan?"

Did we...?

The thought of something inappropriate came into my mind so I immediately went to check on my body. Luckily I wasn't shirtless and my pants was still on. What was I thinking???

"Rena-chan...?"

"Good morning. What am I doing here?"

"Morning~ You don't remember, I guess!"

"Yeah, I don't..."

My head felt heavy and I felt like vomiting.

"You were drunk!"

"Eh?"

"Yeah! Churi made you drink a lot last night."

"And you didn't stop me?"

"Nah, I wouldn't~"

"Mou, Jurina-chan!"

"Hahaha sorry! But you sure had fun last night~"

"I guess I did, my head really hurts right now..."

"I'll go get some medicine for you."

[End of Rena's POV]

The younger Matsui got out of the bed and was about to go out of the room when she turned around and suddenly said, "You were really cute last night, Rena-chan~"

"Last night? Did something happened?"

"Hmmmm I don't know~"

"Eh? Jurina-chan, tell me!"

"Not telling~"

Jurina quickly ran out of the room and despite Rena trying to chase after her, she never could.

In the end, Rena never got to know what happened last night after she went drunk, and probably we will never know too.
しらたき〜

Offline yocelin17

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2016, 08:07:54 AM »
I always love to read your story, please continue to write story like this.
Usually a silent reader.

Sorry for my broken english, english is not my first language.

Kami-oshi: Kashiwagi Yuki

Offline genkingblack

• not hiatus/abandon my fics but really have no time to write.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2016, 08:11:14 AM »
haaaii mai-chan, after read line's notification i just ended up here :shifty: :shifty:

if i were Jurina, probably i will make Rena drunk everytime fufufu~  :whistle: :luvluv2:

otsukaree~  :byebye: :byebye:

happy new year !  :on gay: :on gay:
My Projects :
GenkingBlack's Vault [OS/Short Stories] Last update 4-Apr-17
Brave Enough On Going Last update 16-Mar-17
Love is Serious, When War is Involved   Hiatus Last Update 12-Mar-17
Heartsmith | On Going Last Update 19-Oct-17
Hidden Vault | Perv Section

Offline Blackdawn

• Member+
  • Blackindisguise-tendtoforgetbutnotmahfavfics
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2016, 08:36:17 AM »
wmatsuiiiii....wuhuuuuuuuu...lol
neechan should stop drinkin..=='

and awwwwwww..thats was so cuteeeee

i was hopin to see some mel *slapped myself

xDD..thanks for update~~

happy new yearrr~~

Offline Koyumichan~

• Member+
  • 48Gと E-girls
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2016, 05:34:02 PM »
What happen after that?! What happen?! XD XD
You really know how to male the readers curious! :D Rena being playful here hahaha I like it *grinning* but then Jurina did something, I guess? :fap
Cute OS! :deco:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2016, 05:54:40 PM »
I love playful Rena-tan~ x3
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline emprezz48

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • _emprezz_
[SKE48 OS] *NEW POLL* (Please vote!!!)
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2016, 11:58:31 AM »
Hi guys! This is not an update on a new OS, but rather I have created a poll! :lol:

I'm just wondering if you readers would love to see SKE only OS fanfics that not only focuses on our popular WMatsui or Furuyanagi, but also other pairings like NonMei, KoAya, SuuRion, etc or even crack pairings! :)

I have loads of ideas to write but I'm just scared that the pairings are not to your likings, hence the poll is made! Please do answer so that I know~! :D

Also, if you want to request any SKE pairings, please comment below!

See you next time with my next OS! Bye~! :byebye:
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 12:06:05 PM by emprezz48 »
しらたき〜

Offline genkingblack

• not hiatus/abandon my fics but really have no time to write.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
Re: [SKE48 OS] *NEW POLL* (Please vote!!!)
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2016, 02:27:01 PM »
heeyy mai-chan~

well I've done voting :3

basically i'll read anything ,not to mention I started to love ske more now. because there isnt many variety of ske. I would like to know them better from ur fic.

ganbatte ne~ :on gay:
My Projects :
GenkingBlack's Vault [OS/Short Stories] Last update 4-Apr-17
Brave Enough On Going Last update 16-Mar-17
Love is Serious, When War is Involved   Hiatus Last Update 12-Mar-17
Heartsmith | On Going Last Update 19-Oct-17
Hidden Vault | Perv Section

Offline emprezz48

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • _emprezz_
[SKE48 OS] New OS Coming Up (24/1/16) *POLL CLOSED*
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2016, 10:10:48 AM »
Hey all! Thank you to the 31 people for voting the poll! XD I really appreciate the opinions of all :twothumbs

So, out of 31 people, 18 people will still read my OS fanfic even if the pairings are not WMatsui/Furuyanagi, 11 of you will not read other pairings, while 2 people don't care lol. :on lol:

I'm so glad that the majority of my readers will still read my OS but I'm so worried about the rest who won't read LOL! The 11 of you who voted 'NO!', get out of here! (I'm just kidding, please come back!!! :D )

Nevertheless, since I am going to write SKE48 only OS fanfics, I will definitely try my best to include every members and pairings in SKE :) If you don't wanna read them, just don't lolol. If you wanna read, then thank you so much XD

I'll be posting another OS tomorrow, and it'll involve 2 pairings! Please look forward to it~! Thanks once again and byeeeeeee!  :byebye:
しらたき〜

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Syrup16g - Nisemono