JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Zazen Boys - I Don`t Wanna Be With You

Author Topic: My chinky-eyed Angel (Atsumina) Chapter VII [29.9.2014]  (Read 27799 times)

Offline IamNot_Glad

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Life is not a fairytale </3
    • iamnotglad
    • kaiichandesu
My chinky-eyed Angel (Atsumina) Chapter VII [29.9.2014]
« on: February 01, 2014, 11:57:22 AM »
Prologue

Maeda Atsuko’s mother is in poor condition so she needed to make a way to make her mother better. She needed a handsome amount of money. Atsuko is willing to give anything in exchange of money she needed.

Enter the dashing chinky-eyed Takahashi Minami. She is willing to help Atsuko but in one condition;

“Spend a night with me, Acchan…….”

Atsuko know what it means.

But she was wrong. At that night, Minami told her to wear a white dress and pose like model while holding a light-candle. She looks like a white lady while Minami taking a picture of her. Who wouldn’t be amazed? And to the good things she showed, who wouldn’t be inlove with her?

But Minami would always be the General Manager of AKB Construction, rich, playful and for her, love is a strange thing.

Is it a big risk to Atsuko to love her or can they make happy ending like others??

How was it ??  :mon sweat:
Sorry for my bad English. I'm a first timer  :nervous :nervous :panic:
Feel free to comment  :D :D :D
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 03:01:11 PM by IamNot_Glad »
If you give up about it, it's not love. - Akimoto Yasushi

Offline shiruba_rein

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Tano-chan is love . . . Tano-chan is life . . .
Re: New Fanfic - My chinky-eyed Angel (Atsumina and a bit of Kojiyuu)
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2014, 12:05:05 PM »
It's great  :thumbup

Please continue . . . . I can't wait for your next update  :D

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2014, 12:10:46 PM »
your name really caught my attention atsumina048   :on lol:
interesting start :hehehe:

cant wait to read next part :on gay:

Offline love angel

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2014, 01:46:57 PM »

author san~
 you fic is so interesting  :inlove:
 and i want more....
 please update for the next  :twothumbs

Offline nickyololol

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2014, 01:50:29 PM »
sounds like a great fanfic coming XD

please update ~~

Offline ShipEveryone

• « ZOMBIE »
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • The ♛ Of My Life Is Someone Unreachable.
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2014, 03:21:58 PM »
Update update update~ ! :on lol:

Update soon please ~  :hee:
ll The Idol MatchMake ll ;http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37036.0

ll One-shot collection ll"http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38073.0

One does not simply update without inspiration .

♥ Sink as member started announcing their graduation.

♚AtsuMina♚KojiYuu♚MariMii♚WMatsui♚SaeYaka♚

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2014, 03:24:48 PM »
Please update~

Offline lezperv

• <3 あつみな <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • どりょくはかならずむくられる
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2014, 06:15:04 PM »
I'm quite interested in it  :D

So Minami is a playgirl? Ah, I wonder how Minami will fall in love with Atsuko and how she'll pursue the young girl.

I have suggestion, it would be easier to read if you separate your paragraphs in the future :) since its a prologue, thats fine, but in the future chapters it really should be separated for easier reading. Hope that didn't offend you.

I can't wait for your next update, update soon!  XD
Forever AtsuMina/TakAcchan/TakAtsuko <3 . Follow me ^_^ .
My Fanfics: Shiroi x Kuroi Tenshi, Maji, Kowai!, Nisemono, Futari (Ong) Devil Wears Prada (Hiatus) I Want to Lock You Up (OS) Three Chances (Fanfic Winner 2014) Naze (Fanfic Winner 2015)
vs

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2014, 11:53:05 PM »
Interesting.. Atsumina story... Yeah...

Can't wait to see the start of the story

Thank you

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline IamNot_Glad

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • iamnotglad
    • kaiichandesu
My chinky-eyed Angel (Atsumina and a bit of Kojiyuu) Chapter I
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2014, 01:26:51 PM »
Chapter I : Our first meeting, our first kiss??

Atsuko breathe deeply after she talked to Oshima Yuko, the boss of her bestfriend. Her bestfriend is Kojima Haruna. It is already a month after Haruna left their town. Haruna go to Tokyo in exchange of the money borrowed by her stepfather to Oshima-san. She was working in Oshima-san's house as a maid. Atsuko take a seat in the bench of the terminal. She thought that giving &nbsp;away Haruna to the person she doesn't know was the worst thing that Haruna's stepfather would do.

But she was wrong...

Because he came back, accompanied by a certain rich man who said that he wants Haruna to come back and marry that man. This is the other reason why she is in Tokyo now. She wants to give Haruna a warning.

The real reason why she is here --- she needed a large amount of money for he operation of her mother and Atsuko thinks that Haruna's could help her. She would do anything in exchange of money.Atsuko closed her eyes. She reminisced all the bad things that happen to her to Haruna's life.

(Flashback)

Haruna is the companion of Atsuko in the store that her mother owns. Haruna was working at the very young age. Atsuko witnessed all the things that Haruna encountered. She often see Haruna's crying silently when she was alone. But in front of others people, most likely to their costumers, she give them her best smile. One of the things that Atsuko admire. Atsuko's mother treat her like her own child.

Then a tragedy came to their life...

A typhoon came to their town. Everyone get affected, including them. Because Atsuko's mother is a helpful person, whoever need help is helping by Atsuko's mother. In terms of food and money, her mother gave it with all her heart. After a week their store got closed because they can't operate it. All the money they saved was gone now.

Atsuko wants to stop from her study because she saw her mother is struggling in her work. But her mother always said,

"Atsuko, education is the way to make our life better in the future. You are my only hope so I would do anything to finish your study"

After a few months, Atsuko graduated in high school and ready to go to college. But at that moment, Atsuko discovered that her mother was suffering to a disease. Her mother hid it from her so she won't get worried.

Atsuko thinks that Haruna's boss could help her. The friend of her mother volunteered to watch her mother while she was in Tokyo. Atsuko don't know how to get the large money she needed but she promised that she can't come back without a money on her hand.

(Flashback End)

Right now, Atsuko was waiting at the terminal. According to Oshima-san a certain friend of her will picking her up. Atsuko slowly wiped her tears. She looked around to the place, hoping that person would come early. She told Oshima-san what she's wearing and where she can find her. But because no one give attention to her, she just bowed her head and stare at the floor.

Atsuko hear a voice of a girl. Nevertheless, she had not seen the face of the girl her heart was beating so fast. Atsuko doesn't even know if she's the one talking to.

"Maeda Atsuko?" the girl said

Atsuko raised her head when she hears her name. For a longer moment, she just stared to the girl. A girl was smiling to her. The girl is short that makes her a high schooler. She's wearing a plain T-shirt and a skinny jean with a pair of rubber shoes. Her hair was in ponytail with a ribbon on top makes the girl very cute.Atsuko doesn't know what so special about these girl that make heart beating nonstop

The girl cough and give her the best smile. Her heart was beating faster. The girl smile was trying to attract her. Atsuko breathe deeply and calm herself.

"H-hi," Atsuko said.

The smile of the girl grew wider. Atsuko doesn't know why the girl is just standing there and don't move.

"You're the only one wearing a huge smiley on your back."

"Y-yes. I am Maeda Atsuko," she said to make the girl stop from what she's saying.

The time is gold for her that she don't want to waste a single minute. She need to set aside her feelings right now.

"The smiley in your back is cute" the girl said.

She is mentioning the printed smiley on her back. It is Atsuko's intention to wear that blouse so if anyone sees her frowning atleast someone on her back is smiling. Haruna gave it to her as a gift so she treasured it very much. But instead answering the girl, she just take her bag.

“Btw, I'm Takahashi Minami but the others called me Takamina" she said while coming to Atsuko. She is staring directly to Atsuko's eyes.

“Her face was so tame" Atsuko said in mind.

The girl give her best smile. Because of her smile, she looks like she can't harm anyone.

"So you won't kiss me?" Minami asked.

"E-eh??... "

"No shaking of hands. I greet with a kiss.

Minami pulled closer Atsuko to her body. Before Atsuko can react, Minami was kissing her lips already

TBC   :panic: :panic:

How was it :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated:   :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

This is my first ever fanfic in English so I'm a beginner  :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow:

Btw I'm only updating in Sunday because that was my free time
 :byebye: :byebye: :byebye: :byebye: :byebye:

Offline love angel

Re: New Fanfic - My chinky-eyed Angel (Atsumina and a bit of Kojiyuu) Chapter I
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2014, 04:15:53 PM »

Takamina kiss acchan :inlove:
 I'm really want to know what happens next...
 Author san thanks for the update :twothumbs
 I'm waiting for next...

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2014, 11:49:18 PM »
Eh... first meet... already kissing...

Very forward.... interesting...

What's Atsuko reaction be?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2014, 02:34:15 AM »
Oh my Takamina so bold xD

Please update soon

Offline lezperv

• <3 あつみな <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • どりょくはかならずむくられる
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2014, 03:20:39 AM »
I'm a little confuse, but I think eventually I'll get the story.

So is Haruna working for Minami as her maid? I thought it was kinda funny that Minami took Atsuko's first kiss, just like that lol

hope you update soon :)
Forever AtsuMina/TakAcchan/TakAtsuko <3 . Follow me ^_^ .
My Fanfics: Shiroi x Kuroi Tenshi, Maji, Kowai!, Nisemono, Futari (Ong) Devil Wears Prada (Hiatus) I Want to Lock You Up (OS) Three Chances (Fanfic Winner 2014) Naze (Fanfic Winner 2015)
vs

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2014, 03:51:40 AM »
eh really?

Offline IamNot_Glad

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • iamnotglad
    • kaiichandesu
Re:My chinky-eyed Angel (Atsumina and a bit of Kojiyuu) Chapter I part II
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2014, 02:06:32 PM »
Comments:

@lezperv: Nope. Haruna is working at Yuko.   :) :)

@Kirozoro: I make Takamina a playful person here.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter I part II

“If this car can eat people, you won’t be here anymore Acchan!”

Atsuko doesn’t mind what Minami is saying She also don’t mind what name she was saying. Her name is Atsuko, and not Acchan.

Atsuko remember after she taka a seat in the passenger seat, she can’t locked the seatbelt because of nervousness. Minami leaned closer to her to help her to lock the seatbelt for her. Because of the sudden movement of Minami, Atsuko eke in the corner of the car that makes Minami laugh.

“Hey, I won’t rape you!” Minami said in an amused tone.

Atsuko felt her cheeks became red.

“Are you afraid that I might kiss you again?” Minami asked with a smile on her face while starting the car.

Atsuko became quiet.

“It’s just a kiss, Acchan! Just greeting okay?”

Atsuko doesn’t know what to say. She thought that it’s only in America that a kiss is a greeting. And that girl said that it’s nothing, but what about her? Her heart was beating so fast. Atsuko can’t understand but she still feels the lips of the girl in her own lips. She feels the tenderness of it. Her scent was stick in her body. Atsuko wants to rub her chest because of nervous but she stops herself from doing it. It’s so embarrassing if Minami know that she got affected by her presence.

“So you are a friend of Haruna? I don’t see you on you town when I went there.” Minami asked.

“I’m studying at that time.” She replied.

“Oh, I see. BTW do you have a contact with Haruna these past few months?”

Atsuko shook her head.

And a long silence came……………

Come on, Atsuko ask her a questions. Don’t let these awkwardness came up.

“You know what. You can call me Minami if you want” Minami said with the trademark smile on her face.

“E-eh”

Atsuko’s eye grew wider.

“It’s okay for me. Besides I want you to know me better.” Minami said.

“O-okay T-Takahashi-san. I-I mean M-Minami.”

Atsuko blushed when she said that.

“You’re cute when you’re blushing. Ha-ha-ha.”

Her cheeks become redder.

Minami’s laugh lightens her mood. She suddenly forgot her problems. It seems that whenever Minami laugh she can overcome all her problem

But something flashed in Atsuko’s mind.

“So, where is Haruna? Is she okay?” she asked

“She is in very good hands. Yuko won’t neglect her.”

“O-okay!”

Atsuko sighed in relief when she hears that.

At least Haruna is okay.

“Yuko is a person who’s willing to help―right when the girl she cares needed it the most” Minami said.

Atsuko stared at Minami after she heard that. Is there a meaning on what she said? Is there something going between her bestfriend and Minami’s friend.

“What do you mean?” Atsuko asked.

Minami smiled. “We are just basically kind people.”

“Who you are?”

“My friends. One of them is Yuko.”

“0-okay. Fine, you looked like a good person…..” Can I borrowed a money to you

Atsuko looked away and stared out in the window.

And the car stops…..

“Haruna?”

When Atsuko follows to what direction Minami is looking, she sees Haruna. It is really Haruna. Her besrfriend.
Haruna suddenly stop when she sees the car of Minami. Atsuko saw that Haruna is crying.

A shocked flash in Haruna’s face when she saw Atsuko but she run to Atsuko and hug her tightly. Atsuko was confused when Haruna cried in her shoulder.

What happen to her?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--TBC--  :panic: :panic:

I'm always updating the part II of the chapter at Wednesday

:byebye: :byebye: :byebye:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: My chinky-eyed Angel (Atsumina and a bit of Kojiyuu) Chapter I part II
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2014, 10:45:51 AM »
Yeah.. what's happening to Haruna?

Who made her cry?

And what's going to happen with Atsumina next?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

Offline noah minami

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina ! kojiyuu ! kaixacchan! mariharu!
    • NoahLee08
    • noahminami
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2014, 03:35:01 AM »
Haruna crying?  Why haruna crying?  :?
Minami easily take atsuko kiss. :lol:
She’s naughty haha. :thumbsup
Wait for an update. .. :cow:

Offline Feat

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Feat1019
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2014, 04:02:44 PM »
Please update this when you have the time.  :bow: :bow:

Offline IamNot_Glad

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • iamnotglad
    • kaiichandesu
Re: My chinky-eyed Angel (Atsumina) Chapter II update
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2014, 11:04:48 AM »
Chapter II: The Night with a full of questions

Atsuko let Haruna cry in her shoulders while letting out her all bad feelings. She continuously rubbed the back of Haruna. It was sight. They are in the house of Minami. She silently listens to what Haruna is saying. She wanted to ease the pain that Haruna felt but she doesn’t know how.Instead, she hugged Haruna tightly.

“You can do it!” Atsuko said

Honestly, Atsuko think how to say what she’s purpose here after Haruna said that she wanted to go home. Haruna is in love with Oshima Yuko.
Atsuko parted their hug. She stands to get a glass of water in the kitchen.

“Drink these. I don’t want to say you this because of what you going through. But this is important, Haruna.” Atsuko said.

She let Haruna drink before she told what’s situation Haruna is.Different emotions passed in the face of her bestfriend.

“Why did my stepfather do that such things.” She said crying.

Atsuko hugged Haruna again.

“I hope I can answer you” Atsuko sighed. “But you can do a thing to don’t get married with that man.”

Haruna gape at Atsuko.

“Get married. You have a few days to find a person you can marry.”

Haruna laughed bitterly. After a few seconds, she sat quietly. Haruna wiped her tears, and look upstairs, to the room of Minami.

“Haru….”

Atsuko hesitate if it right to say her problems. But she can’t carry it anymore. She silently cries to Haruna’s shoulders.Haruna was surprised of what Atsuko did but after of it, she rubbed Atsuko’s back. In between tears, Atsuko said why she was here.  Afterwards, they hugged tightly and cried together.

“You need money for the operation of your mother. I have a solution. ” Haruna said. There’s a determination in her voice.
Haruna stand up. “Stay right there. I’m gonna talk to Takamina, ” Haruna said while wiping her own tears.

When Haruna go upstairs, Atsuko silently cried again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Atsuko’s POV

“Atsuko…..”
I wake up when I hear the voice of Haruna. Because of tiredness --- physical and emotional --- I slept on the couch.

“Haru…..” I said while rubbing my eyes. How many hours did Haruna and Minami talked?

Haruna smiled. Based on Haruna’s smile, I know the good result of what they’ve talked.

“I’m gonna cook at Yuko-san’s house. She doesn’t have a food there. Go upstairs,”

I blinked with a skeptical look

What I’m gonna do to Minami’s room?

“Takamina waited at you. Tell her all the things --- the help that you need. She’s kind” Haruna said and hold her hand.” She is richer than Yuko-san. It’s in your way on how to make Takamina agreed to the help you need. ”

I nervously nod.

“For the sake of my mother, Haruna, I do anything I can.”

“For your mother,” Haruna smiled before she goes away.

I looked upstairs. My heart beat faster. I closed my eyes and prayed.

Kami-sama, please help me. Give me the courage that I need. Yosh!!  You can do it, Atsuko

I passed a minute before I go upstairs

“Come in, Acchan,” Minami said.

I flicked the doorknob and pushed the door. I saw Minami. She’s in robe with a wet hair. Minami is sitting in the bed and busy tapping the laptop. Minami suddenly stop on what she’s doing and look at me. When our eyes met, Minami smiled at me. My heart beat faster.

“Are you not hungry? I always eat at Yuko’s house so I have nothing to offer you but sandwiches and fruit juices.” Minami said

“I-I’m okay. T-Thank you…..”

“You can sit here. Don’t just stand there that you looked to me like I am a vampire.” Minami said in a light tone.

I sat to the bed slowly that I’m afraid to make a sound.

A silence filled between us.

“Haruna said that you have a problem and you need help?”

I breathe deeply to condition myself, and nodded. Minami looked directly to my eyes that she looks liked she can know what kind of problem it is.

“Tell me and I’m going to listen,” Minami said in a soft tone.

Minami’s eyes try to convince to talk.

“I-I need a large amount of money for the operation of my mother. I’m willing to do anything for you just help me. ”

After I said it I bowed my head.

Minami didn’t say anything. The sound of silence was echoing in the room. After a few second, Minami cough.

“You give anything?” her voce in assurances. “What can you offer, Acchan?”

“Y-You? What are you asked for?” I asked. I don’t know what answer I can give to Minami’s questioned.

Minami became silent again. When I raised my head, I met the eyes of Minami that staring at me intently. She was smiling. But after a few seconds, Minami’s face became serious.

“Why did your mother need an operation?”

“There’s a polyp that grow in her colon.”

“Colon? Oh,” Minami said in an agony voice. “How is she now?”

“She’s in the hospital right now. She is going to have an operation when I came back.” I bowed my head again. And I’m going back home with a money on my hand. I wiped my tears that flow in my cheeks.
Silence again.

“How much money you need?” Minami asked

“More or less 1M Yen”

“Can you give anything that I want?”

I nod and stare in Minami’s eye.

“Anything,”
Other than my body, I don’t know anything I can give in exchange of money I need.

“Okay. Are you going home after you received the money?”

I nod.

Minami stand and go to the cabinet in the corner of her room. She get the keys and open a drawer. She took the booklet of check and write there. After it, she handed it to me.

“One million yen, Acchan, in exchange of two conditions,”

“T-Tell me a-and I-I do it” I said in a nervous tone.

“Can you please stand.”

Minami come close to me and look at me intently. I was surprised when Minami pinch the tip of my nose.

“I think a white dress suits you,” she said and smiling sweetly while there’s something in her mind.

“A white dress?”

“First condition, Acchan, no one will ever know --- even Haruna --- what we have talked and things that will happen in this room.”

Kami-sama, help me!

I just nod while rubbing my chest. In the corner of my eyes, I saw Minami smiling. She looks liked amused to me.

“Why are you rubbing your chest?” Minami said in amused tone.

“T-Tell me the second condition before I collapsed,”

Minami laughed.

“Spend the night with me.”

It looks like a bomb in my ear.

“O-Okay…” I said “The day after tomorrow, I’m going to back home. Give me the money and I give you my body tonight. ”

“Deal?” she said smiling with a confirmation. There’s a twinkle in her eyes but I was sure that it’s not a desire. I couldn’t figure it out.

When I nod, Minami give me the check.

“T-Thank you,” I didn’t know if it’s the right thing to say.

“Don’t thank me. There’s an exchange of it.” Minami said in a casual tone while approaching the telephone and dial.“Talked to Haruna and tell her you’re going to sleep here because we going to talk about your problem.”

I come close and took the telephone. I told Haruna what Minami said.

“It’s okay,”

Minami dialed again. I hear that she ordered a food.

“Do you have allergy in foods?” she asked

“Nothing..”

Minami said her orders. “What kind of dessert do you want?”

“A-Anything,”

“Ahm, do you have a dessert ‘anything’?”

I laughed.

“Okay, my favorite dessert. Make it two. Yeah. Yeah, thank you. ” she said and ended the call.

“In less than 30 minutes, we are going to have a dinner. Take a shower first.”

I look like a robot and follow her instructions.

Minami stand and went to door. “I am going to bring upstairs your things.”

I waited Minami to come back to her room. I silently took my personal things in my bag.

“Where is the bathroom?” I asked when Minami came back.

Minami indicated the other door and goes back the attention to her laptop.

I intentionally lengthen my shower.  I don’t want Minami to see me in towel. After 15minutes, I come out from the bathroom. Minami is not in the room. I heard a noise downstairs. I wear my clothes fast and go down.

“I thought you were drowned.” Minami said when she saw me.

“My mother have an operation so I don’t want to drown.” I said in casual tone.

All the shyness that I have was set aside first because I was hungry.

Minami smiled.

I sat in the chair. “I’m hungry, even if you don’t invite me; I’m going to eat now.”

“Good, it’s easy to me to feed you.” Minami said while smiling.

I smiled. “There’s so many food. Am I dying? ” I said jokingly to hide my nervousness.

“No. You’re going to get tired after we eat so eat plenty.”

I nearly choked; I took the glass of water and drained the contents of it.

Minami was smiling while looking at me.

A became silent and give the attention back to the food.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TBC  :dunno: :dunno:

What do you think will happen to Atsuko ??  :ding: :ding:
Feel free to comments
 :byebye: :byebye: :byebye: :byebye: :byebye:

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Zazen Boys - I Don`t Wanna Be With You