JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Kouya No Ookami (Wolf in the Wilderness)

Author Topic: Share Your AKB48 Related Dreams  (Read 59296 times)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
Re: Share Your AKB48 Related Dreams
« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2010, 06:23:34 PM »
Another weird ass dream!

So, this time I was some kinda mob boss and I was chillin' with another drug kingpin on a huge yacht. The yacht was full of all kinds of expensive shit, armed thugs and of course half naked babes. We were talking about making a deal... while enjoying Cuban cigars and expensive cognac. It was like a scene straight outta Scarface! We ended up making a deal and then my new partner was like "I have a surprise for you". All of a sudden Mika Komori appears and my homie says "You can take her, too. I don't need her". I started thinking "WTH?! Did they actually kidnap Komori? Why would a Columbian drug lord kidnap Mika Komori? Shit, I didn't even know she was missing :huhuh ". Komori's appearance was so weird & random that my mind ASSploded and I woke up...

Offline Melchizadek

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2010, 07:13:51 PM »
I had a dream last night that I was in Japan teaching English.*  I was called into the office and told that I would be teaching a special class that day.  There would be 48 girls, and they were filming for a TV show.  I remember thinking "no, it couldn't be."

Sure enough, all 48 members of AKB48 were there in my class.  I was trying my best to concentrate on teaching the lesson and not get distracted, but suddenly all the girls jumped up and started dancing and singing Dear My Teacher.

It turns out that it was the first episode of a new show where they go and surprise a fan each week.  The dream lasted long enough for me to get a two-shot with Tomochin and everything.

*This part was actually not that far fetched, I have an interview next month.  Which is probably why I had the dream.

Offline hibachifinal

• リトル・プリンセス
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Super Fab Imouto II Turbo
« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2010, 06:12:05 AM »
in similar vein to my previous entries, i decided to compile a series of recurring dreams.

1. I was sitting at a mall bench, looking at my phone, wearing a black jersey/jacket with gold decals/embroidery. I got a email saying "pay for it, ok?" and i was like *sigh* then i walked in to this boutique/store for women. And there was harukyan, she was waiting for me apparently. Then we proceeded to shop for leggings.

2. Found myself in a hurry, walking fast and was lugging this stroller suitcase. Then i passed thru this crowded corner, as i walked by i heard this loud "EHHH", when i looked back, it was Harukyan, and her stockings/leggings was torn... apparently getting caught in my suitcase's keychain. It was a huge tear, and i idiotically tried to 'put it back together' by rolling it up her leg, but they she was like "Oiiii! whut u doin?!"

3. It was on a dinner table and i was looking down on a pack of m&m's. Then suddenly "Enkyori Poster" started playing loudly across the room.. then the bag of m&m's exploded. then room was filled with m&m's, knee high.

シャイニーくももかがやくよKY PP FCpixiv@hibachifinal

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2010, 08:54:40 AM »
I had my 5th AKB-related dream! Wacky stuff again.  :panic:

A couple people and me were doing some sort of play. On my day off I rode around in this Audi mono-wheel (convertible version):

I rode it around but then remember it was top secret. It broke down and I had to run back to where the group was staying without being seen.

The next scene takes place in a kind of super market where we got drugged and get imprinted with some sort of purple branding. Everybody got really mellow, in a zombie kind of way. After that, we were in a car and I only remember there was some guy I got bad vibes from.

During the next scene the entire group was in one big bed. I was on the far left side of the bed. The person lying next to me was... Maeda Ami! That is weird for so many reasons. Anyway, we were separated from the rest of the group. She was really close to me. Even though I didn't know her, I felt a really strong connection to her. Really strong. Almost as if she was my guardian angel or something. In the end I noticed that the person who drugged us gave Ami some sort of key. He looked at us and nodded.

The end.

Wtf. I hope there's a part II so I can make some sense of this shit  :lol:

Offline z3144228

• ん♥♥
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2010, 01:19:28 PM »
rescue  them from natural disasters  :panic:

Offline nicander

• Member+
« Reply #45 on: December 08, 2010, 01:59:53 AM »
LOL

I dreamed about first week sales of Chance no Junban last night :lol:
In my dream this single sold 700k copies in first week
Please make it happen :panic:

Offline dark-atrox

• -KOJIPA IKEMEN SUKI DA YO!-
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^TOMO-ACCHAN^_^
« Reply #46 on: December 08, 2010, 06:54:23 AM »
woo....it's been a long time since i shared something here..... :lol:

last night, i dreamed about Kojima, it was so plain ordinary, we were just strolling around, riding a motor bike.

then, the other night, i dreamed of TomoAcchan  XD XD XD....woo, finally, my oshimen!  :otomerika: though its kinda weird cos were sporting like samurai's, brandishing our katana like a warrior.... :nervous and the weirdest part was, we have to defeat the dark master! sort of evil sorcerer!

Now, its just so like me to smashed in the edo period to a modernized sorcerer thing!  :lol:

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: December 12, 2010, 02:11:58 PM »
I dreamt that I was attending some university, which had some very nice property and buildings. Apparently I was a student there, along with Kitarie, Akicha, and another member that escapes me (but they weren't AKB members in my dream). There was a lot of running around, for school related matters. In the lobby of one building, though, there were two cars. One was a Ford GT, that inexplicably had 3 rows of seats inside, but I can't remember the other vehicle. Made some small talk with the AKBers, who were also checking the cars out. I spied on Kitarie a bit during the day, from what seemed to be a clock tower. I wound up asking Kitahara out to dinner, in the courtyard. Unfortunately, my orange fuzzball cat decided he wanted breakfast at 4am, and ended the dream there :catglare:

Offline writerserenyty

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • L(^▽^) Gucha~~
« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2010, 06:11:57 PM »
I can't remember exactly what happened in this dream, but all I really remember is that my friends and I were going somewhere by elevator and Miichan and Acchan got on the elevator too; I remember telling them I was a big fan in Japanese.

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: January 07, 2011, 04:51:07 AM »
In the spirit of Christmas vacation withdrawal, I had a dream I was watching some big holiday international TV extravaganza. And among all the shows, Kitahara Rie appeared on The Price is Right. I remember she lost whatever game she played(too bad it wasn't Plinko :lol: ) and Drew Carey hugged her at the end.

I woke up laughing. I love the culture mesh. :lol:

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2011, 05:15:45 AM »
I had a dream that I was hitting on Akicha. It was really cute. I had my arm around her and everything. :wub:
I was also a guy in the dream. XD
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline Anariel

• Meronpan Society
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: January 08, 2011, 12:36:43 PM »
I had a dream that I was in the same school with Kojima Haruna. It's 15-17 years age I think. Both of us have shukan uniform (red color). We ran around the school stadium after short talk. It looks like Haruna won't run and I persuade her to do it. I was trying to be close to her during the running and a couple of times we accidentally touched each other by hands  :nervous

I had a dream that I met AKB girls (some of them, but I can't remember who are they). They tried to talk to me in japanese, shame on me I couldn't do it too...  :sweatdrop:

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: January 17, 2011, 10:08:32 AM »
I had another dream where I was a guy again, hitting on Akicha. XD 
Well, we were at some party where there was dancing. This guy was annoying her (by hitting on her) and then he walked away. I then  walked up to her and cracked a joke, which got her laughing and smiling. She had such a cute smile. :wub:

I like Akicha a lot, but I wouldn't call her my oshimen. I love that I'm having these dreams of her. I guess if there has to be a leading female (from AKB48) to star in my dreams, it would be her. :heart:
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline hibachifinal

• リトル・プリンセス
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: January 22, 2011, 04:10:55 PM »
Apparently, I was in a social function that's related to the company I work for (!), some kind of big success happened and there was some celebration going on, it was a somewhat informal dinner party around 10-12 people, everyone was drinking and brought with them their girlfriends/bf or wives/husband, to drink and dine with other people from the workplace, and the boss of course, mingle, etc. For some reason I my +1 was Jurina, (but she wasn't 13 i guess). It seemed like we didn't really know each other that well yet, cuz our conversations were that like of, something that happens in 2nd-3rd dates. Nothing really stand-out was going on, we were all just drinking (beer) and eating.

Until after a few, we apparently kinda got a bit too drunk, and Jurina brought up this 'game' with me, we were looking around at all the couples and sizing them up, judging their longevity and making fun of some nitpicks about them.. kinda weird and rude. (like, we would be just talking to each other while looking at a couple, and going something like: "ahh! these guys, i bet the guy's cheating, they won't last long! hahah~")... then one of the people we were noticed how we were loling by ourselves and overheared what we were discussing, he confronted us and was kinda pissed, we were just laughing like drunks, so the guy got a bit violent and started whiffing punches at me, and so i started to run out of the function room, Jurina followed and we just ran out.. laughing hard.  :lol:

Offline Trickfew

• Member+
« Reply #54 on: January 22, 2011, 07:10:50 PM »
rescue  them from natural disasters  :panic:
Very funny dream :grin:

Offline hibachifinal

• リトル・プリンセス
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: January 25, 2011, 03:52:52 PM »
i dreamt that kitarie read one of my tweets and was ridiculing me about it.
it's weird too that she heard it from a guy named steven.
and i was all orz and embarrassed

Offline Scatterbrain

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: January 30, 2011, 02:30:29 AM »
Some time ago, I dreamt about kissing Jurina. Just that. Near the river. Really, it was so sweet I fkin died. :(
Idols, idols everywhere >.<

Offline Anariel

• Meronpan Society
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: January 31, 2011, 11:08:41 AM »
18+  :nervous

I saw Kasai in my dream again, now she looked very hawt. She was naked and her body lied on my legs, I touched her tits, it was big and kinda sweaty and blush because my actions. Her face said f*ck me or do it more and more (I can't read what she really wants though), she has half-open eyes and looked in opposite direction of me

P.S. Why Kasai again... I want dreams about other girls. I even never think about her...  :cry:

Offline Anariel

• Meronpan Society
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #58 on: February 02, 2011, 09:37:51 AM »
It was in cinema. I was looking free place and found one between Mayuyu and Takamina. I must mention also that other ppl refused me before I found place near Mayuyu and Takamina. I asked Mayuyu "is it free?" and sat down. Mayuyu said something like "kore dooozo" (yes, please). She was so adorable. I was trying to troll mayuyu with takamina and touched her (takamina) by accident, she was like O_O. Mayuyu laughed and I woke up.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #59 on: February 04, 2011, 11:35:46 AM »
I was in something that resembled a huge school Cafeteria or a McDonald's. There were a lot of gang members, but also an area with upper class people. There was a hallway and a second floor were people could play with animals, mostly monkeys. I was sitting outside with one of my colleagues and I discovered she has a baby 6 weeks ago. I said she looked radiant.

I venture into the McDonald's looking place. I'm alone. I spot Takada Shiori. She was wearing something dark red and had her hair up. We exchange looks and I sense there's something going on. I go upstairs and see people basically torturing the monkeys. I decided I had enough and run out. On the way out I spot Takada again who looks troubled. I look at her, but run out. 10 seconds later I felt I couldn't leave her. I run back in. I also seem to have lost my shoes at this point :S.  I make my way passed the gangs and upper class people and find Takada, who is unharmed.

The end?!

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Utada Hikaru - Kouya No Ookami (Wolf in the Wilderness)