JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Namie Amuro - Baby Don`t Cry

Author Topic: [News] AKBar48 Mascot Girl Hata Sawako to Graduate  (Read 6295 times)

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
[News] AKBar48 Mascot Girl Hata Sawako to Graduate
« on: March 07, 2013, 12:47:03 PM »
SKE48'S Hata Sawako announced her graduation from SKE just now, during Team KII's stage.

She will graduate in March and become a student at a voice actor/actress training academy in April.

http://twitter.com/Bilingual48/status/309629275412262913

:(
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 12:55:08 PM by Jul3 »

Chihiro

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
Re: [News] AKBar48 Mascot Girl Hata Sawako to Graduate
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2013, 01:14:18 PM »
Announcement video:

Chihiro

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2013, 03:00:40 PM »
F'ing DES... That's the third 0048 member they've taken out in a short time!  :panic:

Shawako is now 24 years old and she's seen an amazing rise. I'm glad we witnessed it from the very beginning.
Lately she's been stuck into doing the same old Takarazuka gag over and over again.
If she wants to pursue a (voice) acting career than SKE48 has nothing to offer her anymore.
She has a nice foundation thanks to 0048 and Magical Radio, so I hope she can further improve herself at the academy.

Best of luck Hata and thanks for all the good times.

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2013, 03:48:04 PM »
Translation of her graduation comments, by bilingual48

I have something to say - I will graduate from SKE48 in March. I will be starting at a school for voice actors and focus on that. My days at SKE were warm, and it was a great place for me.  However I don't think I can achieve my dreams here because of my shortcomings. To me, SKE is not where I would acehieve my dreams, but it is where I built a bridge towards becoming a voice actress, which I gave up once. I am here today because of SKE, and I am able to pursue my dream because of it. Due to the sudden announcement, my time here with everyone is cut short, but I will do my best until the very last day. Please watch over me.  I would also like to thank everyone that have supported me until now. I have found my dream while being in SKE, and have decided to take the leap by graduating.  Please keep supporting me as always.

http://twitter.com/Bilingual48

Chihiro

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2013, 04:25:56 PM »
Sawako san, whatever part of the entertainment world that she takes on, there will be many of us following her on the road to her future.
I do see that SKE48 loses a lot, not only in an intersting persona, but she is a really smart young woman, well mannered, and I think she
has been a great role model to many of the girls.

But if anything, she also stands as an example to many of the younger girls- 'Be Yourself'......not everyone  makes Center Position, but everyone has a position. Sure, we spend a fair amount of time watching the centers, but it is the range of personalities that also make being a fan so much fun. And truly it has been a pleasure to watch this unusual girl showing more and more of herself, until we wound up with a thoughtful, mature, talented, and lovely actress and comedienne.

I know she wants to pursue voice acting, but I also think she would do very well as a character actress, and a commentator.

Sawako san, honto ni,
arigatou gozaimasu!!!!

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2013, 05:16:58 PM »
I wish her luck in the future, I was slowly learning about her but looks like she wanted to pursue a goal that she felt would work out for her.

Good Luck! :twothumbs
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2013, 11:59:56 PM »
Anyone who knows me knows how much I love Hata Sawako. Ever since I saw her on Ana Ana Shoukai I've found her to be so fun, quirky and endearing. She may not be my SKE oshi but she's something almost more than that. She's someone who I was always rooting for to succeed. Let's face it, when she first appeared on the scene we all liked her because it was fun to see her fail at basically everything. Speaking, interacting with people, looking at a camera. Fast forward to how she is now and it's like a whole new girl. She's still a total goofball, but she has become so great at what she does. She has greatly increased her talent but still plays to her personality and character. She's one of the best, and while I usually try to have a "to each their own" mindset, anyone who doesn't like or appreciate Shawako in one way or another simply doesn't appreciate good things.  :sweatdrop:

I do agree with SomethingWild, though. I think she has reached the limit of what SKE48 can do for her. She has an amazing resume, lots of experience, but that's about all she can get in her dream to be a seiyuu. It would be best for her to continue that dream somewhere else, as much as it pains me to say it. I wish her luck in her journey and like those who have graduated before, nothing but respect for their decision to leave and do her own thing. I would have a hard time leaving a sure-thing, definitely gonna be around for a while *48 group right now.

I wouldn't say this about many idols, but to me, Shawako is irreplaceable. Seriously, no one will ever be what she has been. I would put her on the same pedistal as Matsushita Yui in that regard. Some are just that unique, special, and fun. I highly doubt we've seen the last of her. Good luck Shawako! I'll support you anywhere!! :twothumbs

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2013, 04:03:00 AM »
Another of my favorites gone....

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2013, 05:19:32 AM »
I'm really happy that her and Sayaka are both seriously getting into the seiyuu field. It doesn't have a basic "age-limiter" like girl idols. And they both have a passion for it.
AKB/SKE gave them a chance to get closer to their goals. AKB0048 gave them a taste of it.
And now they're going full out, with a good idea of what's in store for them. I'd call that some great prep work. :D

Offline Rust

• Member+
  • またまた エリカ様
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2013, 06:15:19 AM »
I still remember the time when I first encountered the few AKBingo episodes where Sawako started her rises. She was intelligent, yet why & unique. Those few episodes I will always remember as few of the most entertaining episodes of AKBingo ever. Just look at the recent AKBingo episode, & its quite apparent how much growth she have achieved. I have no doubt that Sawako can continue to grow, even outside of the 48 franchise.

Sawako is very talented. Not only does she already have a decent foundation for voice-acting, she also knows a variety of other skills that she can made use of. I am very confident she have what it takes to make it to the next level. It is my wish that in the future, I will be able to encounter Sawako again, but this time in her dream job as a seiyuu!

Best of luck, Sawako!

Offline Halo48

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2013, 08:56:48 AM »
Thank you Sawako-san for all the laughs and tears!

« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 09:04:24 AM by Halo48 »

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2013, 10:27:15 AM »
Kenkyuusei Shawako:

*SKE48 happened*

Offline caghaunt

• Shinoda Mariko-sama!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ShawAkarin wa saikou! MariHaru mo!
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2013, 05:38:00 PM »
do your best in seiyuu industry, shawako.
Follow that dream of yours. If you believe you can make it real, do it!
Shawako is irreplaceable for me. One who instantly catch my attention just by her shy, small voice.
May The Force be with you, Hata Sawako-san.
One-shots: SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter: SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter:
SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter:
Tumblr:
caghaunt

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2013, 12:02:18 AM »
The official blog has announced her final activity within SKE48 will be the 6th May "Choco no Dorei" handshake event at the Port Messe, Nagoya

http://www.ske48.co.jp/news/?id=1363183677

A follow-up post says she will not appear in the upcoming Nippon Gaishi Hall SKE48 concerts on 13/14 April or the AKB Fair at the Nippon Budokan at the end of April.

http://www.ske48.co.jp/news/?id=1363240562

Chihiro

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2013, 06:23:57 AM »
It's too bad that she won't be part of any more big concerts, but I kinda expected it. She's leaving to go to voice acting school, after all. I imagine it will start pretty quickly after she graduates. Cool that she will make one last round of handshakes, though! :thumbup

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2013, 10:30:05 AM »
I completely missed the announcement that this was happening, but seems Hata-san's FINAL KII3 theatre performance is happening RIGHT NOW   :panic:

http://www.ske48.co.jp/schedule/?id=1364041344

Chihiro

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2013, 03:18:27 PM »
^thanks