JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ora (Alice) - Martian

Author Topic: [10/31] 「 Honto no Jibun 」 Buono! Debut Single  (Read 65979 times)

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
Re: H!P latest unit 「 Buono! 」for a new anime
« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2007, 06:23:14 AM »
Reina must have been too busy to be able to do the Aa! reunion. :P
Hahah, an Aa! reunion would have been cooler than this. But.. Airi and Miya~ :heart:

I thought of Victor Buono when I saw the title XD

YEAH an anime with Aa! XD but these trio is def a winner... i don´t know much (actually nothing) about the series but a unit with 3 great voices is great... just hope the songs for this aren´t like the last one of kirari and... well koharu and maimai XD

anyway, i want to hear some song asap XDDD

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2007, 06:27:20 AM »
just hope the songs for this aren´t like the last one of kirari and... well koharu and maimai XD

yeah, that song freaks me out ...

anyway, waiting for preview !!!!!

Offline Angelus

• Yasashii.Kimochi
  • Member+
  • EighthGen <3
« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2007, 06:52:01 AM »
Hmm. So it's called Amazing Scatter Brain? I have a feeling the main character's gonna be clueless. But it's a shoujo, what do you expect? =x

EDIT: Thought it said Sugoi... it's late. xD What does Shugo mean? Isn't it a name?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2007, 06:53:50 AM by Angelus »

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2007, 09:11:49 AM »
Shugo is short from shugoshin which means guardian angel.

The main character reminds me of Reina. At least for the appearance anyway.

Offline satan ahh lunn

• Member+
« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2007, 04:39:19 PM »
but aren't the Kids too young to be singing and getting famous and attentions too earlier???

not talking about Buono! because they're already members, but i talking about the future kids group. Don't you guys think if the kids join H!P at such an young age would get spoiled and not be like normal kids.

Remember, Maki was 13 when she debuted with Morning Musume. Also other members. Weren't they too young?  :lol:

well that's different, it was a few years ago, things were much more different 5 years ago. Also, Morning Musume is a all girl group, and Buono! is a Kids Group, specifically Kids Group, and when Goto joined MM, Yuko was there.

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2007, 06:17:36 PM »
but aren't the Kids too young to be singing and getting famous and attentions too earlier???

not talking about Buono! because they're already members, but i talking about the future kids group. Don't you guys think if the kids join H!P at such an young age would get spoiled and not be like normal kids.

Remember, Maki was 13 when she debuted with Morning Musume. Also other members. Weren't they too young?  :lol:

well that's different, it was a few years ago, things were much more different 5 years ago. Also, Morning Musume is a all girl group, and Buono! is a Kids Group, specifically Kids Group, and when Goto joined MM, Yuko was there.

Actually, I think is the same (especially for wotas). Aren't the Kids girls? Or they are men? XD Miyabi and Momoko are 15 only Airi is 13 and let me say these three has really nice voices. Yuko was there?  What does that mean?  :lol:

Anyway, Kids are the future of H!P, they need to have publicity because they will be the main sellers in the next years, okay?  :-*

Offline satan ahh lunn

• Member+
« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2007, 01:52:33 AM »

Actually, I think is the same (especially for wotas). Aren't the Kids girls? Or they are men? XD Miyabi and Momoko are 15 only Airi is 13 and let me say these three has really nice voices. Yuko was there?  What does that mean?  :lol:

Anyway, Kids are the future of H!P, they need to have publicity because they will be the main sellers in the next years, okay?  :-*

nokay, when i mean Yuko was there, i mean when Maki Goto joined MM, Yuko Nakazawa was there as an adult, don't really know if she was leader at that time, but that's what i meant.

and like i said, the Kids wouldn't have and oh never mind didnt really notice their ages, i just assumed they're kids because it's a "Kids Group" , but there still young especially Airi.

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2007, 03:14:31 AM »

nokay, when i mean Yuko was there, i mean when Maki Goto joined MM, Yuko Nakazawa was there as an adult, don't really know if she was leader at that time, but that's what i meant.

and like i said, the Kids wouldn't have and oh never mind didnt really notice their ages, i just assumed they're kids because it's a "Kids Group" , but there still young especially Airi.
Better you check next time XD Even with 13 years old, Airi is one of the best singers in H!P. Let me say she debuted with Aa! when she was only 9 and she did a wonderful job! You should ceck wiki someday~

Aa~ Can't wait moooree  :-X I seriously want to hear or at lest know the name of the song  :inlove:

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2007, 09:34:20 AM »
^that's the problem with H!Pkids...most of them aren't actually kids anymore I mean Erika is 16 and there's quite a lot of them at 15 then i think 1 at 14 then the rest are 13 cept maimai who's 11??
I think that's correct anyway.

Despite the airi in it, the Momo totally makes up for it and I hope this group does well ^^

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2007, 10:17:15 AM »
According to some japanese anime sites, HP sent various girls to this anime producers, and they casted these three because they are "the closest to what they had in mind for the series". Not sure how reliable this info is  :(

Wow, if that were true, I wanna know who the rest of the contenders were. And I wonder why the producers ended up with all kids instead of a mixture from MM and kids.

I'm guessing this is a one-off thing unless it proves to be a runaway success? Then maybe it'll continue like Kirarin R. releasing more and more singles.

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #50 on: July 23, 2007, 11:41:46 AM »
Buono's introduction clip;

So they aren't the angels. The costumes look more like Amu's (the main character) style.

« Last Edit: July 23, 2007, 11:50:08 AM by tama-chan »

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Last Edit: July 23, 2007, 03:27:48 PM by tama-chan »

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2007, 03:12:51 PM »
Momo reminded me of Mari! And I thought it was amusing that Airi kept copying Miya! Ahahaha

Offline mini*wheat

• @Shell_Maree
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mini<3sRina
    • shell_maree
    • shell_maree
« Reply #53 on: July 23, 2007, 04:25:33 PM »
ktkr!!!!!!

http://www.dohhhup.com/movie/KDVvTQa0WBSBEUKIK7ZZuqNrMjU0VsA2/view.php

...They totally look like they could've been in the Kanashimi Twilight video.
Not that it's a bad thing because they look adorable!

:::Twitter
::Rest in Peace, Jabs. You'll be forever missed. <3::

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
Re: New H!P Kids unit 「 Buono! 」for Shugo Kyara anime
« Reply #54 on: July 23, 2007, 05:15:46 PM »
Nice to see Airi with a new hairstyle for once.

It reminds me of Minegishi Minami's of AKB48
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline don vercetti

• ~Sweden's #1 Risako Sugaya Supporter~
« Reply #55 on: July 24, 2007, 08:13:50 PM »
Saw the news on my desktop feeds a few days ago, but I never got the time to check the forums.
Looks like this is gonna be a good unit. Momoko and Airi together. Interesting....
I'm eager to hear the song.  :yep:
I'm a composer, and one day I'll make a song that Risako will sing! Zettai!

Offline satan ahh lunn

• Member+
« Reply #56 on: July 24, 2007, 11:13:37 PM »

Better you check next time XD Even with 13 years old, Airi is one of the best singers in H!P. Let me say she debuted with Aa! when she was only 9 and she did a wonderful job! You should ceck wiki someday~

Aa~ Can't wait moooree  :-X I seriously want to hear or at lest know the name of the song  :inlove:
actually i check wiki all the time, wiki.theppn.org if thats the one your talknig about.

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #57 on: July 31, 2007, 03:33:43 PM »

Offline wakaba_doll

• kakkoi☆
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • forever...
« Reply #58 on: August 01, 2007, 02:17:04 AM »
This is a totally cute unit ~ I'm glad they're bringing back the 'kid's' units, haha  :heart: Can't wait to hear the song!

Offline Ahiko

• Member+
  • °C-ute Cutie Power = the BEST!
« Reply #59 on: August 04, 2007, 06:49:04 PM »
Yeah Airi :heart: & Miya :heart: in a Unit together i'm so happy i would prefer Chisato but Momoko is better for this Job she has an Anime-ish Voice^^

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ora (Alice) - Martian