JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Double - U ~KREVA REMIX~ featuring KICK THE CAN CREW

Author Topic: A Girl's Oneshot - [Jurina x Mayu] Love My Girl  (Read 12050 times)

Offline skytsuna

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina~~~~~ >.<
Re: A Girl's Oneshot - [Kai x Acchan] Anything For You
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2011, 05:56:58 AM »
 :inlove: It's a wonderful OneShot!!!! :twothumbs
It was really sweet~~~~ :wub: :wub:
I almost cried when Kai has to leave Acchan alone in Japan :cry:
But he came back after a year on her birthday XD

Thank you so much for the Update :thumbup

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2011, 06:57:14 AM »
aww sweetest fic.. i dont know why but i like the final scene the slap and kisses jajaj maybe im a little violence person jaja

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2012, 01:36:17 PM »
i really like your fanfic...

i hope you write again about atsumina and kai and acchan...

please reply... :wub:
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline AKBlover_99

• Member+
  • Nice to meet you! Call me 'Bat',okay
Re: A Girl's Oneshot - [Jurina x Mayu] Love My Girl
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2012, 06:52:18 PM »
Oneshot : JuriMayu ( Love My Girl )

“Jurina, where are we going?” The girl named Mayu Watanabe asks her lover while touching the handkerchief that’s covering her eyes.

“It’s a surprise, Mayu. So I can’t tell you~” Jurina smiles while holding her girlfriend’s hand to lead her the way. They walk more for a few minutes and stops. “We’re here, sweetie.” Jurina whispers at Mayu’s ear and takes off the handkerchief. Mayu’s eyes widened as she saw what’s in front of her.

Both of them are in a beautiful garden. There’s a table with two chairs between it, a candle and two plates of sizzling steak on the table and also rose petals around the table. “Happy anniversary, Mayu.” Jurina takes Mayu’s hand before placing a kiss on it.

“J-Jurina… You did this for me?” Mayu asks. She’s so happy, she could die there. “Of course, Mayu. If it’s for you, I’ll do anything~” Jurina caresses Mayu’s cheek gently. “Thank you. I really really love it.” Mayu gives Jurina a sweet smile.

“Now, come. The food will get cold.” Jurina walks with Mayu hand-by-hand towards the table. She pulls the chair and let Mayu sits on it. Then, she sits on another chair. “I cooked for us, you know. I know you’re dieting, but come on… Today is our anniversary.” Jurina says while caressing Mayu’s hand.

“Okay, then. It smells nice. I can’t wait to eat it.” The shorter girl says happily. They then have their dinner. They don’t talk much. They just sit there, having their dinner and look into each others eyes.

The smell of the grass is strong. Above them, the night sky is sparkly. A wispy of cloud floats in front of the moon. It is really romantic. Two lovebirds having a candle-light dinner together in a beautiful garden, just like Mayu always figured love would be.
Once they finish their dinner, they spend their time a little longer in the garden by chatting. Laughter fills the air when Jurina makes some jokes.

“Hey, remember how we met?” Jurina asks.

“Of course, Jurina. I still remember it.” Mayu laughs.

“I was cycling in the park. When I saw you, my mind goes blank. You were as beautiful as an angel. I kept staring at you until…” Jurina pauses.

“Until you rode into a telephone pole.” Mayu finishes the words for Jurina and laughs again.

“I looked like an idiot.” Jurina lets a sigh escapes her mouth. “But then you ran towards me and asked me if I’m okay or not. You made my heart skipped a beat.” She smiles at Mayu.

“When I asked you whether you’re okay or not, you said nothing. You just started at me and smiled.” The shorter girl chuckles.

“I’m a bit nervous that time, you know. I can’t help but stared at your beautiful face.” Jurina says and they both laughs. Jurina takes a look on her watch. “It’s pretty late now. I guess we should go. We have school tomorrow.” She says and stands up.

“Yeah, okay.” Mayu nods.
                                                                                                                                       *********************

“Jurina, thanks for everything. I’m very happy.” Mayu smiles.

“No problem, Mayu. You’re my girlfriend after all. I’ll do anything to make you happy.” Jurina says and pinches Mayu’s nose. They look into each others eyes. Jurina caresses Mayu’s cheek and leans closer. She brushes Mayu’s soft lips with hers. Mayu always love it when Jurina kiss her gently. Each kisses that they shared together send electricity all over Mayu’s body.

Mayu snakes her arms around Jurina’s neck and stands on her tiptoes to deepen the kiss. Jurina then wraps her hands around Mayu’s waist and lifted her up bridal style, just like in the movies. They kisses for a few minutes more and break the kiss.

“I love you, Mayu.” Jurina says.

“I know. I love you too.” They both smile and shared another kiss. This time, it’s a long and passionate kiss.

-Fin-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay ... It's short, I know ~ But enjoy ~   :bingo:
Oh, yeah ! Sorry for my bad english ! :byebye:
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 01:34:09 PM by AKBlover_99 »

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2012, 08:12:01 AM »
awww, jurina is so sweet..i wish i were mayu..

it's a short but very lovely fic..

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline sopiyah

« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2012, 05:24:17 PM »
JuriMayu......yesyesyes....
love this fanfic.... :heart: :heart: :heart:
thanks...

Offline Yu_oshi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2012, 06:52:39 PM »
Oh so charming and cute little puppy Jurina XD more please

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2013, 09:54:44 AM »
+++++++++++++

~Love My Girl

~Hi!

~WoW! A JuriMayu One-shot!!!

~I really like it!!!

~I hope you make  more

~Thanks

~WMatsui_22~
++++++++++++++++
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2013, 11:32:42 AM »
AKBlover_99-san, I just come across your OS

How I Met Your Mother - very simple but touching

You're The One That I Love - Atsuko is so funny... hitting Kai but liking him later... Very nice and funny fic...

Anything For You - Very interesting and touching story... Poor Atsuko... at last she gets her happy ending...

Love My Girl - So ROMANTIC... and sweet....

Great OS there...  I like all of them...

Can't wait to see more

Thank you for the OSs....

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Double - U ~KREVA REMIX~ featuring KICK THE CAN CREW