JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lostage - Cat Walk

Author Topic: Miroku's One Shots - When it comes to love... [wMatsui] - COMPLETED  (Read 9120 times)

Offline Miroku48

I just had this crazy idea so… LOL. :grin: This is my first fanfic, dakara ne… I know it’s a real disaster.  :banghead: I'm so∽∽rry!  :bow:

Gingham Check

It was another working day. All the AKB members have just ended their daily dance lessons, and now they were going to changing out their clothes.
The dance lesson was mostly about their new single: “Gingham Check”.

Coming back in the dressing room, all the members were talking about various things. Kojima Haruna was talking about her new dress which she bought one day ago; Shinoda Mariko was trolling around some members; Minegishi Minami was, as always, bothering Kashiwagi Yuki, calling her: “waifoo”, or things like that; and then there were Oshima Yuko and Watanabe Mayu who were talking about the new single’s PV.
“hahaha! And do you remember it?! The “Anime-scene”?! ahah! You was so creepy, Yuko!” Mayu said, kinda screaming and jumping around.
“I wasn’t! And you’re such an Otaku, you know?!” answered Yuko, kinda annoyed.
“Yes, I knooow∽∽!”
“By the way, do you remember Yuki’s kiss scene?” asked Yuko with such a mischievous face.
Mayu stopped her walk suddenly, just staring into space.
Everyone stopped too, and Yuko turned back to Mayu. “um? Mayu doushita?? Daijobu ka??”
Yuki, who was looking to her, approached to Mayu. “Mayu??” She touched her shoulder.
Mayu jumped. “aaaaaahhh! Yes! I remember it! Yukirin was so creepy with that wig∽!”
“e-ehhh?! I wasn’t!” Yuki replied, making her usual weird expressions, which gave her hers nickname of “Reactions Queen”.
“Yes, you wereee∽∽∽”
Then they arrived to the dressing room; everyone was still laughing about the “Yuki’s creepiness” while her wearing a wig; everyone, except to Mayu.
While she was still dressing up, Yuki nodded Mayu’s seriousness, or her sadness. Why she was so sad? Or serious? Anyway, why she wasn’t screaming around or doing weird-things with Yuko but setting on that bench all alone looking at her phone?
Come on, Mayu, what are you thinking about? Why are you here, with your cellphone, looking at this stupid picture you took with Yuki sometimes ago? No, why am I saying that? This isn’t a “stupid picture”! The stupid, here, is me!
“ne, Mayu…” Said Yuki approaching to her.
Mayu jumped, again. “a-aahh, Yuki! Doushita?” She take off her phone quickly.
“I was about to asking you the same thing…” said Yuki sitting next to her.
“uhm? Nande? About what??” asked Mayu. Kinda confused, but mostly nervous. Her face turned to the floor.
Wait… Why am I so nervous? What’s going on with you, Mayu!? S-She’s just Yuki! Kashiwagi Yuki! Yukirin! Mama-Rin! Why all of this anxiety??
“Well, you kno—“
“Mayuuu∽∽!! Oshirii∽∽!!!”
Yuki was interrupted by Yuko, who was lolling around. Making the “Oshiri” figure, Yuko pushed Mayu to make the same thing.
Meanwhile, the other members, who most, who less, were already completely dressed up. Takahashi Minami, who was looking at the situation between Yuki and Mayu, decided to approaching them, for taking off that mad-girl who Yuko was.
“Oshiri∽! Oshiri∽!” Yuko keep giggling.
“nee, Yuko! Chotto matta!” Takamina said, turning Yuko back to her and holding her shoulders. “You shouldn’t interrupt the two of them, you know? So now, why don’t you come with us…?!” said Takamina holding Yuko’s hand and starting to drag Yuko with her.
“ehh?! Demo… Nandee?!”
“Uruseyoo!” exclaimed Takamina. “Everyone, you too, with me!”
All the other members looked at each other, kinda confused, but then they followed the captain with an authoritative: “Yes sir!”.
Mayu and Yuki were looking at all the scene, kinda surprised too; but then Yuki resumed to looking at Mayu.
“So… As I was saying…”
Mayu couldn’t help, but she lower her head again.
Again… Why can’t I look at her eyes?!
“I was thinking about you, Mayu…” Yuki said, touching Mayu’s back.
“e-eh!? Nani!?” suddenly Mayu turned at Yuki’s eyes. Now she got them… Yuki’s eyes.
Ah! I did it!
“As I said, I was thinking about you. Why were you so sad, before??”
“I-I wasn’t sad…”
“Yes you were…”
“No, I wasn’t!” Mayu exclaimed, standing up by the bench.
She started walking around, and Yuki was following her with the eyes.
“Mayu…?”
“I’m not sad, ok?!” she exclaimed. “I don’t know what it is…”
Right, I don’t know what it is…
”What it is” what?” Yuki was stand up too, approaching to Mayu.
“As I said, I don’t know!!” Mayu stopped walking “and don’t approach to me, ok?!”
Please, don’t approach… I can’t breathe when you’re next to me…
Yuki stopped.
“I have this … This such of anxiety in my stomach every time you approach to me… Every time I see you, every time I’m with you…”
Every time you look at me, even if I don’t return your gaze…
Yuki was listening with care. Her eyes fixed on Mayu.
“But I have never felt such a kind of feelings before! It started after the PV making…”
That’s right! After the PV! So…
Yuki frowned surprised “are you talking about the Gingham Check PV??”
“Yes, I am…….” Mayu’s head lower; her eyes stared to the floor. 
Wait, and what’s going on now?? What’s that feeling?? It is like I want… I want to hug her? Eh?! But why!? No, the problem is not “why I want to hug her”, but “why am I having such a problem thinking about something like that”?!
“And so?” added Yuki. “What’s the problem?”
“..eh?” Mayu looked up at Yuki’s eyes. With difficulty, but she did it.
“Maybe you’re kinda jealous, aren’t you, Mayu?” she asked, started to approaching again.
“h-hah?? N-no, I’m not! Chigau yo!” Mayu was retreating.
“Instead, you are.”
“No, I’m not! I've already said it, right?!”
My heart… Would it squirt out my chest??
Wall. There was a wall. Mayu was up against the wall.
Yuki just stayed in front of her, looking at her with a very sweet gaze. Instead, Mayu’s head was again on the floor.
“Me too.” Yuki added “I was jealous of you. And I’m now. About that guy, in the PV, who hold your hand, like that…” Yuki hold Mayu’s hand sweetly. W-Wait Yuki…. 
Mayu’s eyes opened wide.
“and all that “hearts” around you … And your “love love” face to him…”
“That wasn’t true!” Mayu exclaimed, taking off her hand from Yuki’s ones “that guy… I hate him!! .. It’s just I’m so good in act…”
Don’t try to reshoot the situation, you… Black-Yukirin!
Yuki smiled. “that’s true”
“But you… You kissed that man, Yuki! And you did like it!”
That’s right, you kissed him!!! This is the problem! You… You kissed him! And just thinking about it… My heart start breaking more and more!
“eeehh?!”
“You did like it, didn’t you?!” Mayu was looking at Yuki’s eyes this time, with some little tears into her own “Come on, say it!”
Please, don’t say it…..
“Well, then…” Yuki closed her eyes for a second, breathing deeply.
E-eh!? It’s a joke, isn’t it…?!
“I love you, Mayu.” Said Yuki looking into girl’s eyes, with a strange light in her own eyes. Was it the light of love?
On the tallest girl’s lips there was a beautiful and cute smile. While, instead, Mayu’s mouth was just opened, like her eyes opened wide.
“e-eh?” muttered Mayu.
“As I said, I---“ Yuki’s words were stopped by Mayu’s hand on her mouth.
“WAAAAAAH!!! Why are you saying such an embarrassing thing!? Hazukashii naa!”
“But--!”
Again, Yuki’s words stopped by Mayu. But this time, they were stopped by a hug. A soft and warm hug.
“She’s so little but her warmth… You have very big feelings, Mayu. Thank you for loving me in such a way…” Yuki thought. She couldn’t help, but hugging Mayu back.
Finally, that heartbreaking feeling is gone. And I should hate you, Kashiwagi Yuki. Because you really made me crazy for a while… But now…
“Ano sa, Yuki…”
“mh..?”
I can’t. I can’t hate you, just because right now I’m loving you with all myself. 
“at least, you where really such a creepy with that wig…”
“e-eeehh!?!” shouted Yuki, with her usual eyes opened wide, removing Mayu from her chest.
Mayu looked into Yuki’s eyes, this time without problems, and she smiled. “But I love you, anyway”

The end. Ok, I know it was an absolute disaster, so...  :sweatdrop:
I'm so sorry, again!  :nervous :bow:
Oh and, btw, sorry for my english... I know it sucks  :doh: But I'm from Italy, so...  :sweatdrop:
Dewa... Mata ne∽∽∽
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 08:43:24 PM by sophcaro »
I love Takahashi Minami and I'll always do.
I don't give a fuck about anything else.
Takahashi Japan!!!

Offline yuukimoko

• tIK tOK
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing kills you like your mind..
Re: Gingham Check - MaYuki's Fanfiction
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2012, 07:41:36 AM »
I like it! its really good.

You have some mistakes but I have a lot more~ :D

Well....you got it before me but I wanted to use that title later to make a longer story......but Ill find another!

thanks for writing this~  I never thought about using japonese words....
“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.”

I'm glad I'm not popular.I'm already a bitch, no need to make my ego bigger.

You were always my favorite, no one loved me as much as you did.-Alison DiLaurentis.

Your first kiss isnt always the first person you kiss, or the first person you date.Your first love is the person that you will always compare everyone to.The person that you will never truly get over, even when you have convinced yourself that you have moved on.

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2012, 10:52:05 AM »
Ahh MaYuki  :wub:

Sweet and innocent  :inlove:

ArígatoU! :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline Miroku48

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2012, 12:35:34 PM »
Ohh∽∽
YuukiMoko: I'm so sorry for the mistakes!  :sweatdrop: Anyway, good luck for your fanfic!   :)
Megumi: oh∽∽ I'm the one who must thank you! For your time, for reading my ff and for your reply!  :) Thank you so much!  :D
Takahashi Japan!!!

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2012, 01:25:09 PM »
Waaah really sweet !!!!

Mayuki kawaii!!!

Black Yukirin XD!!!
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2012, 08:22:55 PM »
I didn't watch the whole PV yet but I already want to kill some people lol
Mayuyu is so cute~

Offline Miroku48

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2012, 11:11:55 PM »
Chanaline: thank you  :D
Kahem: O-OMG! O_O' I'm sorry!!  :O Well, you know, me too. When I watched the PV for the first time I was like: "yeeey... Now I'll become a murderer, lalala∽∽" LOL.  :nervous But, anyway, I'm so sorry!  :doh:
Takahashi Japan!!!

Offline Miroku48

Re: One Shots - MaYuki's Fanfiction
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2012, 04:02:09 PM »
Hello, everyone∽∽
I'm here (again), LOL.  :nervous
I had this other crazy idea, so I thought to post it.  :) Sorry for my english, I did my best.  :D

Like this forever.

“Hello Mayu,
It’s Kashiwagi Yuki, Yukirin.
Well, this is obvious, since I’m going to give to you this letter, so it’s obvious that’s me. No, wait, what am I saying?
However, Mayu, now I’m here for tell you something.
Since the 1st day of the Tokyo Dome, we were not able to talk properly.
We talked about how wonderful and magnificent was the 1st day, the 2nd and the 3rd as well, but we didn’t talk about the most important thing: your transfer. I didn’t talk about it neither with the fans. I didn’t wrote about it neither on my blog, or account of Google Plus.
I kept being with you, I kept taking pictures with you, but it seemed like we were avoiding the problem. Though at last, it isn’t a real problem. It’s not like we are going to be parted forever. It’s just you are going to be in Team A, and I in Team B. We are in different Teams, but this doesn’t mean that we will not be able to meet anymore.
But what’s sure, is that we will not be able to do stages in Team B together anymore, and this is what I really am going to miss. And, though we wont be apart definitely, we will not be able to do all the many things we did together until now.
Do you remember? When we sang that song… What was the title? “Ashita ga Kurunara”, right? That’s right, what a perfect title: “tomorrow will come”. Tomorrow will come, and we will be together, anyway.
Do you remember? I wasn’t able to stop looking at you, to stare your eyes during that song.
Do you remember all the times, in our after-stages? I have never been able to not holding you tight to me. Every time, every single time, I held you to me, to my chest.
Do you remember? All the times I tried to do all the things you used to do? Though they were kinda embarrassing, though I was/am three years older than you.
But I really didn’t mind. Because you are my child, my spoiled child. And everything you want to do, then I would follow you anyway.
Do you remember? Our unexpected hugs on the stage, every time. Sometimes we also twisted our arms and microphones.
Do you remember our glances?
And when you started to fix up my hat? Or patting on my head, and I did the same thing.
I love your hugs, and I always do.
Do you remember? When in the after-stages you started to do that strange thing with your legs… Like a cyborg, or something similar. I really had fun, every time.
And what about your multiple personality? How many times you touched my boobs?
But I don’t mind, it’s okay.
Do you remember? My happiness for you during the Senbatsu Election of this year? Maybe you can’t know that, but when your name was called, after mine, I was moved for you. Because I didn’t mind my ranking at all, if I knew that after me there was you, who could become even the new Ace. 

Every time, tough unintentionally, I end up finding next to you, staring at you, smiling for you.
I want still keep you sitting on my lap and---“ 

“Oi, Kashiwagi∽!”
Yuki recognized the familiar voice, and quickly took away the sheet with the letter and got up from the chair.
I’ll have to give it to her, at last… So why am I so nervous now?!
“M-Mayu! What’s happen?”
“Nandemonai∽ I was just staring at you from about 15minutes…” said the younger girl going around the older one.
They had just finished the shooting for a CM, and Yuki found a bit of time to write that letter in peace and silence in a little room of the location they were.
She really couldn’t image that Mayu was staring at her for all that time.
“Y-you what?! Wait, why?!” replies the Reaction-Queen.
“Because I saw you so lost in your thoughts, writing that … letter? Wait, is a letter, right?” Mayu started to poke around Yuki’s back, searching for that mysterious thing.
“Y-yes, it’s a letter, but these aren’t your business, Mayu!” said Yuki with a serious tone.
Mayu stopped for a while, looking at Yuki’s eyes.
“I’m your spoiled-child, right? So, please∽ Mama-Rin, let me see the letter∽”
“No, you can’t.” said Yuki, extending a hand in front of her, preventing Mayu to approach. “I’ll let you read it later, ok? I need your consultation, but not now. Ok??”
“mmm…” Mayu walked to the door “well, then… Mata ne∽”
Yuki sighed.
“Luckily Mayu is not so persistent, when she wants…” the beautiful girl sat again on the chair, and resume her letter “well, then… Where was I?...”

“I want still keep you sitting on my lap and hold your hands.
There was a time when you said to me, on the stage, that I was playing my role as captain very well. You said me that, after all, I was the more suitable captain for Team B.
I was so happy, so, so happy. I was about to move. But then you broken the atmosphere, because you’re always like that. You can’t say good things to me without getting embarrassed.
Or, at least, seems so.
I wrote this letter to you, Mayu, just to say you that I’ll never forget about our dream which Team B was. We spent so many time together within this Team.
You were the Team B, Mayu. And when they announced about Ume-chan as new Team B’s captain, I wasn’t so sorry. Because it’s okay, about new captains and generations. But take away you from your Team-birth, the Team where you’re grown up, the Team which we’ve made together… I’m so sorry about that.
Maybe if we talked about this face to face, I would never be able to say all these things to you. That’s why I wrote instead of talking.
I hope we’ll be able to be together a lot of time, though we’re in different Teams. I hope that with all myself.

Said that, just let me say you: “ganbatte ne”; for your new Team, four your likely future as new Team A’s Ace, and for anything else.
I really, really, really love you.

By Kashiwagi Yuki.

“Finally, I done.”
Yuki folded the sheet, and started to walk to the door. But just outside the door, the little girl was again there waiting for her.
“So, did you finish it, right∽?”
“Y-yes, I just finished it…” replied Yuki a bit nervous.
“What’s that look?? Oh, come on, why are you so embarrassed, Kashiwagi∽??”
“I’m not embarrassed! It’s just…” Yuki held tight her hands.
“Nani??!” asked Mayu, approaching more and more to Yuki’s face.
“here!” exclaimed the tallest girl, giving to the shorter the sheet, and then running away. So fast, so surprising.
Mayu raised her eyebrow quizzically.
21 years old and still playing like a child, eh Kashiwagi? Wasn’t me the spoiled-child??
Mayu grinned.
So Balck, Yukirin…

The two of them, after that episode, continued to work together for the shooting and CMs. But every time Mayu tried to approach to Yuki, she looked away, or started talking with their partners.
The day ended and, at last, they weren’t able to talk.
On the other hand, Mayu wasn’t yet able to read the letter, so she thought that maybe would be better if they talked after she had read it.
On the way home, Mayu can’t help, but thought all the time to that letter.
Doushiyo? Really, what should I do? I’m going to read it at home! Yes, but… What could be so important in this letter? Why she run away in that way.. And why she avoided me all the time?
The car stopped.
Argg, that Black-Yukirin!
Mayu get off the staff car, and walked to hers flat. Well, seemed like she was running, rather than walking.
Got in the room, she throwed her things on the floor and sat on the couch.
Curved forward, elbows on her lap, cross-legged and with an inexplicable excitement in her chest.
Well, then…
-
-
Yuki was just got in her flat-room. She was a little tired.
It may not seem like, but the idol-job is quite hard to bear. Always back and forth among photo shoots, recording, CMs, music videos and anything else. Always smiling, though you’re not in the good mood; though you’ve such a pain in your heart, in your mind. And what about if you want to be in love? You can’t. Because this is your job, the job you have chosen, and there’s no escape. So, you must choose, one more time: your life for your job, or your life for a love which could be over at any time?
So you’re too much afraid for choose something could be over at any time, rather than a job which give you popularity, fame, and love by all your thousands and thousands of fans.
And then there are sometimes, where you can fall in love with one of your partners. Or maybe you think that it isn’t love, but just a deep friendship, because you are together for 7 years; or maybe you just think that it is a “mother-for-daughter” love. Being 21 years old the motherhood is felt, right?
But what if it is true love, instead?
Really, I’m going to leave everything. I’m so tired. Mou∽
Yuki lied down on her bed, staring to the ceiling.
I wonder if she has already read it.
The beautiful girl was about to close her eyes, and finally relax a little –were 2:00 a.m. and tomorrow she’ll have to wake up early in the morning, but then the phone rang.
“eeehh!? Who may be at this time of night?!” Yuki exclaimed sitting up o on her bed.
The phone kept ringing.
“Mou∽ nandeee?!” she leaned on the right side of the bed. Really, I’m going to leave everything, ok?! “Hello, Kashiwagi Yuki here. Who the hell is at this time of night?!!”
“…..” the only thing was heard on the other end of the phone was a sob. Someone was crying?
eh? C-Could it be…?
“M-Mayu?” Yuki muttered, she was about to cry too. “Mayu, is you? Oh my god, why? Why are you crying?! Is it for the letter?? No, maybe it’s for this morning… I’m sorry! I’m sorry Mayu!”
No word could be heard on the other end of the phone.
“Mayu?! Are you still there??”
No words.
Yuki was really about to cry. “Mayu, please, answer me… I’m getting worried, please…”
Nothing. Just sobs, nothing else.
Warm tears began to fall down her cheeks. She kept in silence, listen to the sobs on the other end of the phone, letting herself crying in silence.
What have I done? What should I do now? Mayu…
The clock said 2:25 a.m.
“Mayu… Listen to me, please… I am.. I am so sorry, about everything. About the letter, about this morning… I… I couldn’t stare in your eyes… I was so …” her tears prevented her from speaking. “I don’t know what I was, Mayu… I don’t know what I am now… I’m just so, so sorry for everything, mostly for the thing which made you cry.”
Still, nothing on the other end.
Yuki took the keys of the flat, put her shoes –again- and wiped away her tears, without hang up, of course.
“Look, Mayu, I’m coming there, ok??” said Yuki quickly.
No answer.
“Well, then, see you soon!” and she hang up.
Of course at 2:30 of night there would be no staff-car for her, which would take her to Mayu’s flat. So she was forced to walk. Nay, to run.
She run, run…The lights of car headlights dazzled her; the sound of the cars deafened her; but she didn’t mind.
She run, run, run…
Then, she got to Mayu’s flat.
She knocks to the door. “Mayu!” she was breathless, she was gasping. “M-Mayu! Please open the door!” she still knocking. “Mayu!”
“Yada yo!”
Right on the opposite side of the door, just 10cm away of her, there was a reply.
No way… You can’t took me up here, and now you don’t want open the door! That’s not time for your spoiled-side, Mayu!
“Mayu, please, open the door!”
“As I said, I don’t want do it!!!” and there was a knock on the other side of the door, almost as it wanted to hit Yuki’s face.
Yuki sighed. She leaned with the back to the door.
“Mayu, please… Can you tell be why do you hate me so much now?”
There was no answer for about 5 minutes.
“Of course…” Mayu started speaking, though her tears didn’t help her to speak. “I don’t hate you, baka! But…” she stopped for a moment “why didn’t you told me all of those things face-to-face?! You’re just a coward, baka Yukirin!!!” another knock on the other side of the door.
“eeehh?! I wasn’t the only one! You too! You didn’t speak about your transfer with me as well! At least I had the courage to write you all my feelings! You did nothing for me!!” replied Yuki, knocking on the door like Mayu did. “Baka Mayu!”
“What do you mean with “I did nothing for you”?! What should I do?! What should I say!? I’m so sorry about it as well, but though I’m sorry, nothing will change!!!” another knock.
“I just would like to know what do you think about me! About us! Are you seriously sorry?! So why don’t you open this damn door and look me in the eyes, Mayu?!!” Yuki was about to knock again, but she stopped as soon as she saw the door open.
“Because I love you too much!!!” screamed Mayu, coming out her room and hugging Yuki very tight.
Silence reigned for a few minutes, but to Yuki they seemed hours.
“E-eh? W-what did you just said?”
“Please, tell me that we’ll spend a lot of time together when we’ll be with all the other members. Tell me that we’ll isolate from the world around us, as we always do. Tell me you’ll keep looking at me with your lovely eyes, please…” Mayu keep holding Yuki ever tight, as she didn’t want to let her go anywhere.
Yuki smiled. A lovely smile appeared on her lips.
“Mayu, I promise you.” She answered, removing Mayu from her and looking deeply into her eyes “Aishiteru”.

Since there were 2:50 of night, Mayu asked Yuki to stay at her place. The older girl didn’t need to be told twice, and accepted.
“So, I’m sorry, but I just have a double bad.” Said Mayu with a grin.
“U-uso desho?!”
“No, I’m serious.” Replied Mayu showing the bed to Yuki. “please, I’m still a virgin… Be careful, Black-Yukirin∽” giggled Mayu setting on the bed.
“e-eeehh?! No kidding!!”
Yuki sat as well.
She took Mayu and tightened her to her chest.
“Can we stay like this forever?” asked Mayu.
“Not forever… But if you want, I’ll make it happen very often. Because you’re my spoiled child. And if you want something, I’ll give you everything.”
“I want your love.” Said Mayu looking into Yuki’s eyes. “Can you give me your love?”
Yuki smiled.
“You always had it since the first time”.

The clock signed 3:30 a.m., when they finally fell asleep.

By the way... All the episodes between them I cited here are true.  :yep:
Then, I'm sorry for any mistake!  :lol: lalala∽ :cow:
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 10:49:35 PM by Miroku48 »
Takahashi Japan!!!

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2012, 04:54:11 PM »
Ohohohoho!! It is SO Kawaii
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2012, 12:06:30 AM »
 :panic:  :twothumbs

By the way... All the episodes between them I cited here are true.   

Agreed! Yukirins eyes when she sees Mayu is telling something else not like a mother but yeah  XD

Thank you for your OS it was great!

Offline ChuuuPuffss

• Maomao
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2012, 12:40:11 AM »
OMFG ! I love your OS ~~~

Waa Mayu being tsun tsun xD

But Yuki made it in the end lololol

Please make more and I'll love you forever ;u;
I'm the lazy author who rarely updates.

http://melonpandayoo.tumblr.com/

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2012, 01:13:29 AM »
Why are you sorry? You are not the one who kissed them lol

Mayuki is so cute~

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2012, 04:59:57 AM »
So cuteeeee!  :inlove:

hope you update soon!  :cow:

Offline Miroku48

Re: Miroku's One Shots [MaYuki - wMatsui]
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2012, 06:04:56 PM »
Hello∽∽ Everyone!
ChuuuPuffs: arigato ne∽∽ :D Well, here another one, but this time is about wMatsui, I don't know if you like it...  :nervous But, anyway, I'll do soon another fanfic about MaYuki, I feel it.  :grin:
Kahem: I was apologizing about the PV. You didn't yet watch it, so it was like I spoilered you the most important thing... LOL.  :sweatdrop: And, by the way, if I was the one who kissed Yukirin, don't worry... I was alredy dead.  :lol:
For the other, thank you very much.  :)

Then, yesterday I got this idea rewatching SKE live in Pacifico Yokohama about their new single "Kiss datte hidarikiki", and while I was watching it, I was like: "OMG!!! In the end it really seems they're kissing!  :shocked But are we sure that their lips are not touching??  (:smhid)"
So........ LOL.  :lol: 
Ah, I really don't know anything about SKE48 XD (I'm such a AKB48 lover -most Takahashi Minami (AKA: Takahashi Japan) lover, LOL) I know just something, 'cause I really like Matsui Jurina, but.....  :lol: So, maybe the relationship between Jurina and Rena is not so much... How could I say... Well, just read it (if you want, of course) and then say me what do you think (if you want, LOL).
Well, nuff said.

When it comes to love...

“I can’t believe it… Really, I can’t believe it!”
Matsui Rena was going around the room, she was restless, she was upset.
“Rena-san, daijobu da yo. It’s okay, it was just a mishap. Fans will understand it, really.”
Matsui Jurina was trying to calm her down, instead.
“They will not understand! They won’t!” Rena replied, bringing her hands on the temples.
Jurina approached to her, touching her shoulder “Rena-san…”
“You kissed me, Jurina! And in front of everyone!”
Rena took away Jurina’s hand, and started to look into her eyes. Seriously.
“But I—“
“And that’s not all! Can you image it?! Maybe now everyone are thinking about our kiss, and they think I’m a pedophile!”
“Wait, what?! No way!”
“Instead, it’s possible! Because you’re just 15 years old, Jurina! While I’m already 21 !” Rena turned back, at the window “my god, really… I can’t believe it…”
“Rena-san, please, listen to me. It was just a mishap. I couldn’t control your thrust towards me, and we ended up to kissing, but it just lasted for a short time! It’s all okay!” Jurina tried to approach her again, but Rena turned back into her eyes, again.
“Jurina, please, can you leave me alone for a while? Please.”
Jurina stared into her eyes for a moment. Her glance was sad.
“Okay, I got it.”
And then Jurina turned back and walked for the door.
I’m really sorry, Jurina…
I’m really sorry, Rena-san…

[Flashback]
The day before began with a very good weather. And that was a good thing for the SKE-girls. Because the same day they’ll have an handshake event and live concert at Hiroshima for their 1st album “この日のチャイムを忘れない” (Kono hi wo Chime wa wasurenai).
The girls was making their rehearsal before the event. They were trying the two songs they were going to sing: “1!2!3!4!Yoroshiku” and their 10th single “Kiss datte hidarikki”.
“Wait, Rena-san… Just don’t thrust yourself too much towards me…” said Jurina stopping the music. Everyone was looking at her. Rena as well. “…or I’ll end up to kiss you”.
“Eeeehhh?!?” everyone exclaimed.
Rena got shy, as her usual.
“nante ne∽” said Jurina with a cute smile. Just a 15 years old-girl’s smile.
“Well, then… I think this could be enough. We have to make up, now!”
“Yooosh!” everyone replied.
“Oh and… Rena-san…”
Rena was collecting her sweatshirt from floor, when she turned back to Jurina, “yes, Jurina?”
“Be careful, ne..” said Jurina, with another cute and puppy smile.
Rena smiled her back.
What if she’ll kiss me on the stage? For quite some time I can’t do that part properly. I don’t know why… I can’t control that twirl… But why?
“Rena-san…?”
Rena jumped a little and she came back from her thoughts. “Oh, Airin!”
“Go together in the dressing room, ne?” said Furukawa Airi with a smile on her lips, touching Rena’s shoulder.
“mh!” Rena nodded.

Finally, the event came.
They were all in their positions. Behind the table, sitting on the chair, waiting for their fans.
As always there were a lot of people. So much.
It was quite incredible how many people were waiting for them for hours just for shake their hands.
Well, then there would be the live concert, and everyone would love it, for sure.
Why am I so nervous… Why?
“Rena-san…?”
“O-Oh, Jurina!” Rena jumped from her thoughts once again.
“Are you okay?” Jurina asked approaching to her. “You are a little nervous, aren’t you?”. She touched her hand.
The tallest girl shivered. “Y-Yes, that’s right…” she smiled.
“It’s okay. I won’t kiss you, believe me!” said Jurina winking.
Rena’s eyes widened.
“Well then, ganbatte ne!”
And said that Jurina run away, going to calm some other member.
I really hope so, Jurina…

The handshake event ended.
As usual, so many people was waiting for them, but just a few of them was able to got the tickets for the photos together.
And someone who was luckier got the photo-tickets and some tickets extra for shake more than once their oshimen’s hands.
It’s pretty strange the world sometimes, isn’t it?
“Everyone, are you ready?!”
“Yoooosh!”
“We’ll do our best, right?!”
“Yooooosh!”
“Well then… Hiroshima, ikuzooo!”
“Yoooosh!!”
After that, the live started.

Matsui Jurina always had that kind of aura around her. Though she is just a 15 years old cutie girl, she can give energy and confidence to everyone around her.
She always does her best, for herself and her partners.
She’s just like a leader, isn’t she?
And if there’s something she can’t allow to herself…
It’s the moment. –the song was ending.
as well as not crying in public…
Don’t worry, Rena-san! –the song was really ending.
it was…
Wait… Too fast!
making mistakes.

The camera captured exactly that moment. Their lips were touching, there couldn’t be any mistake.
The scene was showed on the big screen near the stage.
Around the place there was heard a general “ohhh…?!” by audience and also other members.
As soon as Jurina and Rena got what happened, and what was happening, they just took away each other, and looked into their own eyes.
I can’t believe it… I was wrong!
Into Jurina’s eyes began making little and thin tears, while she was looking into Rena’s ones.
Rena couldn’t help, but she just hugged Jurina tightly.
“I’m so sorry, Rena-san…” the little girl muttered, sobbing.
“Don’t worry Jurina, it’s all okay…”
Little by little, even in Rena’s eyes, thin and soft tears began to rise.

[Flashback-Over]

They now were in AKB-structure. They would talking with Akimoto Yasushi for what was happened, or at least, with the new General Director: Takahashi Minami.
Truthfully speaking, it shouldn’t be a very big problem. It was just a mistake, a little mistake.
But since the “wMatsui” was already a commercial phenomenon about “Gay-Love”, many fans were already thinking about the possible true relationship between the two of them. Especially in Japan, where the homosexuality isn’t absolutely well seen.
If you’re a little girl of 15 years old, who maybe goes in a single-sex school, if you began to feeling something for your class-mates it’s okay, there it is absolutely normal. But if you’re already a 21 years old woman, who moreover is kissed by a girl 6 years younger than you… It absolutely isn’t well seen.
Since in Japan, if you didn’t get married from a certain age onwards, you’ll get denigrated by your friends, colleagues and employers.
It’s not a very good thing.

“Oh, Jurina-chan..”
Takahashi Minami, the new General Director, was just walking in the corridor where there was Jurina up against the wall. Her head between her hands, bent slightly forward. Sobbing?
“Jurina-chan?” Minami looked at her gently, approaching to her and hugging her from the left. “It’s all okay, Jurina-chan. Daijobu da yo…”
“That…. That’s not true…” muttered Jurina between her tears.
“mmh? Don’t you believe in me? In your new General Director? Really? Now go and graduate yourself, come on!”
“E-eh!?!” Jurina exclaimed, raising her head and looking into her eyes.
“nante ne, baka∽” said Minami with a cute smile “well then, now that you raised your head up, just stop crying, ok?” saying that, she wiped away Jurina’s tears.
The little girl sobbed.
“Here. Now you’re much more pretty, desho?” and another smile dressed her lips. “well, said that, believe me, Jurina. It will be all okay, really.”
Juina nodded.
“Now just let me talk with Rena-san, mh?”
“O-Okay…” replied Jurina, sobbing for the last time.
The two of them greeted each other with a smile, and then Minami got in the room where Rena was leaved alone.
She was sitting on a chair, next to a table. Her head resting on the table, her arms covering her head.
“I said you leaving me alone, right? Jurina??” she sobbed.
“I’m not Jurina.” Replied Minami, with a trace of anger in her voice.
Rena raised her head up, quickly.
“O-Oh… I’m sorry Takamina-san, I—“
“Just shut up and listen to me, okay Rena-san!?” exclaimed the General Director.
Rena widened her eyes, nodding.
-
-
After the greeting with Minami, Jurina walked until the break-room, where there was Oshima Yuuko sitting at a table with some milk-shake.
Jurina smiled as soon as she noticed her.
Well, of all other members, Yuuko was the one she wanted meet the most.
Yuuko is her goal. Being like Yuuko is her goal. One day she want become like her: leading like her, being energetic like her, crazy like her as well.
She always admired her as Team K member, as dancer, as member of AKB48. And now she’s also the Team K captain, her regard towards her just grown up more and more.
“Yaa∽ Jurina-chan∽”  Yuuko welcomed the little girl, with a huge smile on her mouth.
“Yuuko-san!” the little girl smiled her back.
Yuuko motioned for her to sit at the table with her. Then the older girl wasted no time and got straight to the point. “So… How’s Rena? How are you?” asked Yuuko looking at the milk-shake joking with the straw.
“W-Well… Takamina-san is talking with her right now.” Replied Jurina looking to the table.
“Mh.. Well, she’s playing her role as General Director very well now, isn’t she?”
“Y-yes, that’s right!”
“And if there’s something Takamina is very good to do, is understanding everyone’s feelings, you know?” said Yuuko smiling, looking at Jurina this time.
“R-really? Well, that’s a good thing, isn’t it?”
“Yes. And what is sure now, is that she’s putting her to the corner.”
“E-eh?! What do you mean with “putting her to the corner”?!” asked the little girl nervous.
“Just that she’s trying to make Rena aware of her own feelings.” Replied Yuuko with a grin. “It’s all okay”, then resumed to look at her drink.
“Wait.. Feelings about what?”
Yuuko grinned one more time “not about “what”, but towards who. She’s trying to make Rena aware of her own feelings… Towards you.”
“e-eeeeh!?”
-
-
“Just shut up and listen to me, okay Rean-san?!”
Rena widened her eyes, nodding.
“So.. We can say to everyone, about fandom, that it was all planned…” Minami started walking to the window “and was all a business-thing. It was part of your already known “wMatsui”-job…” she stopped for a moment, looking out the window. The wind was blowing gently, the Autumn was approaching.
“Well, it’s fantastic, isn’t it?!” exclaimed Rena enthusiastically, getting up the chair. 
“Yeah, we can do that. But then you must explain me what the hell is happened on the stage, did you got it?!” replied Minami turned back to Rena’s eyes, looking into them with a serious and authoritative glance.
Rena shivered “It… It happened nothing…”
“What do you mean with “nothing” Rena-san?!” shouted the shorter girl.
Rena closed her eyes, retreated “I-I’m sorry… It’s just…” she burst into tears. “It’s from a bit of time that I…” she sobbed “I can’t do that twirl properly…” she sobbed again, the incessant tears flowed. “I don’t know why… It’s like I… I…”
“You what?” asked Minami still with an authoritative voice, but starting to approach to her.
“It’s like I want so much being in Jurina’s arms… It’s like I..I want so much thrust towards Jurina that…” another sob “that when it’s coming, I can’t control myself, so I do it with too much energy! Too much fast! I… I don’t know why, really, it’s absurd I know… It’s disgusting, I know… I’m sorry!”
Tears were wetting her hands completely. She was folded forward, almost to hers knees.
Minami approached to her and hugged her. Tightly but softly. She started to patting on Rena’s head gently, then she started caressing her hair. Little by little the tallest and shyly girl was calming down, tightening herself in the Director’s shoulders.
“Finally you got it, Rena-san…” said Minami with a kind voice. The authoritative one was gone, at last. “We’ll say to everyone that it was just a business-thing, as always. But now you have to say all the things you said to me, to Jurina-chan, ok?”
As soon as Minami ended speaking those words, Rena removed herself from that warm and soft hug, widening her eyes and looking into Minami’s ones.
“A-are you kidding, right?!”
Minami smiled “no, I’m not”
“B-But… But I’m a pedophile!”
Minami began laughing very hard, and Rena just stared at her. “Y-you are not a pedophile!”
“Takamina-san, please, stop laughing!” said Rena wiping away hers tears. “I’m serious. I’m 21 years old, and Jurina is just a child! S-she’s still a juvenile!”
“You know Rena-san, someone once said: “there’s no age for true love”. Now, if there were like… I don’t know… 10 years difference between the both of you, then okay, it was absolutely wrong! But…” Minami caressed Rena’s cheek “if you really love her, and since you’re a very kind and attentive girl, then it’s all okay. There’s no problem.” Minami smiled.
“Y-yes, there’s one! We are idols!” Rena exclaimed removing kindly Minami’s hand. “We can’t do such a thing!”
“What thing, Rena-san?! Love?! We can’t love?! We can’t have dating, that’s all. But we can’t date with men, or anyone else outside AKB48. But nobody will never know about your relationship.” The shorter girl touched the tallest girl’s shoulder “Except me and the other girls, of course.”
“What about Akimoto-sensei?” asked Rena worried.
“She’s such a pervert, it’s all okay.” Replied Minami smiling “and then he leaved to me this baka-“scandal”, so now I solved it in my way.”
“A-and… What about Jurina? If she doesn’t love me?”
“Well, about that it’s all okay, since she was listening to us.”
“N-naniiii??!”
Outside the door it heard a knock, and immediately after the door opened.
Then got into the room two figures. They were, of course, Jurina and Yuuko.
“Ahh, Takamina baka! I was having a lot of fun” said Yuuko looking at Rena. The girl got shy.
“Urusee Yuuko. You don’t have a minimum sensitivity!” replied Minami, taking Yuuko’s hand and walking to the outside.
“Rena-san…” said at last Minami “ganbatte ne!” then she winked to the girl and closed the door.
The silence reigned supreme for about 10, maybe 15 minutes.
Jurina was gazing to the floor, tightening her hands; Rena was looking to Jurina, but she couldn’t say anything.
At last, Jurina found the courage.
“A-ano saa, Rena-san…”
“Y-yes!?” Rena jumped.
“I-It’s not like you’re a pedophile…”
-
On the outside of the door, Yuuko and Minami was listening the two of them.
“W-what?! Oh, that girl… Sometimes she’s so…”
“Urusee yo, Yuuko!” shouted Minami, but in a low voice.
-
Rena smiled shyly “W-well… Thank you… I think?”
“O-oh, no! It was just… Ano…” Jurina was about to cry “I-I’m sorry… I’m the worse! I made a mess!”
“Jurina!” exclaimed the tallest girl.
The shorter one raised up her head, looking to the girl who was approaching to her.
“Please, Jurina, don’t cry.” Said Rena hugging slowly and softly the little girl “don’t cry anymore. I caused you so much pain in this two days… I’m really sorry.”
“Rena-san… Now the one who’s crying is you…” Jurina removed from Rena’s hug, and caressed her cheek wiping away her tears. She smiled. That puppy and cute smile she always has. “I will act like a real adult… I promise!”
Rena smiled too “You have not. You act as an adult every day, giving us energy and trust. With me, please, be just yourself, ok?” said Rena, hugging the little girl again.
They kept hugged for some minutes. When they removed each other, they just stared into their own eyes.
“Rena-san, I love you.”
“Jurina, I love you too, with all myself.”
-
-
“See? At last, it all ended good, right?”
“Takamina.. Just keep silence, ok?!”
“But why are you still stuck to the door? They’ve finished!”
“shhh!”
Minami grinned “You’re such a pervet, you know?”
“Yes, everyone knows that.”

Well yes, Minami is my beloved and precious Oshimen.  :heart: :heart:  :wub: :oops: :inlove:
Ok, stop. LOL.
I hope it was decent, at least. XD
lalala∽∽ :cow:
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 02:17:24 PM by Miroku48 »
Takahashi Japan!!!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2012, 08:39:19 PM »
Don't worry you didn't spoil me, I already saw some scene lol7

Takamina on leader mode is so cool!
Ow~ WMatsui~

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2012, 12:19:19 AM »
Kissu datte... :wub:
 oh my Takamanager is so cool.  :thumbsup

Yuuko is great and pervert (we all know it)

Rena-chan a paedophile   :rofl: lolicon sounds somehow better  :lol:
Awww

Thank you for WMatsui OS

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Miroku's One Shots - When it comes to love... [wMatsui]
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2012, 11:41:36 AM »
it's very interesting..

please make atsumina..