JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hangry and Angry - Mr Monkey

Author Topic: Puppy Love (UPDATE 1/30)  (Read 23698 times)

Offline lonewind

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Yankee Love <3~
Re: Puppy Love (UPDATE 7/7)
« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2010, 06:39:16 AM »
READ IT~!! would've been done if my brother wasn't still talking after you left >>

but O....M....G.... Eri's is sooooo cute~!!!  :wub: :wub: :wub: love it~

XDD i kept smiling and laughing at Ai-chan's moments with Eri, hope u can update soon~ ^^ looking forward for it~

ps. nice drawings ^^

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
Re: Puppy Love (UPDATE 7/7)
« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2010, 03:54:32 AM »
CHAPTER 7

“Ai-chan?”

“Huh?” I mumble, blinking a few times and realizing I haven't touched my crepe. I look to my left and notice that Sayu is staring at me with an unease expression. Well I'm not being very discreet about what's been bothering me lately. “Oh, sorry, Sayumi. I haven't been feeling good.”

Sayu puts a hand on to my thigh and leans over to me. “Are you okay?! You haven't taken one bite from your crepe. Are you feeling ill again?! I'll go call Gaki-san!” She fumbles with her bag to fish out her cellphone.

“No! No, I'm not ill Sayu. I'm just very tired.” I sigh, knowing it's only half the reason to my sluggish mood. “I didn't get much sleep last night and today's lecture in class was extra long.”

“Ai-chan, you're working yourself too hard! You need to relax.” Sayu explains. “We should go out to eat today! All our classes are done. We'll go shopping first. Do you have work later?”

“No, it's one of my rare days off.” I reply, still in a down kind of mood.

I was planning to use my day off to talk with Eri about my behavior last night. I'm sure she's worried about me and if she isn't she is now because of this morning. When I woke up today I barely spoke to Eri, and made no eye contact with her, or acknowledge her presences. Thinking about it now, I feel really bad with how I treated her.

I knew she wasn't happy about it because she was quiet too and she just sat on the couch slouched over. Her ears her tucked downward and her tail didn't move the whole time we were in the same room together. I wonder if she's home right now, crying.

I want to tell her that my odd behavior isn't her fault, but every time I think about being next to her I instantly want to stay away. I honestly...don't want to be home all day. Does this make me seem like I'm some bad person?

“Okay it's done~!” Sayu announces.

I suck in a mouthful off air, having no clue to what Sayu means about something being doing. I was daydreaming again wasn't I? I mentally kick myself for getting lost in my own mind because I'm worried Eri might be on my bed crying her eyes out. I rub my tired eyes, trying to stop myself from slipping into my thoughts again.

“What? What's done?” I ask, puzzled.

Sayu lets out one of her girlish giggles and smiles. “Ai-chan you sure are acting strange today. I told you that I was going to call Gaki-san so she can hang with us. She said she gets off her shift at the cafe early so she'll pick us up in ten minutes.”

All this has been discussed about while I was in my own world? I really have to stop doing that!

“The plan has changed.” Sayu explains. “We're going to do some karaoke.”

There goes my plan to speak with Eri. I can't cancel on my friends though. Sayu seems to excited about our plans and Risa will be picking us up shortly. It wouldn't be fair to just bail on them both.

I guess I can use the time alone from Eri for now anyway. I don't plan to stay out that long. I'll be sure to come home before midnight. With my thoughts set, I smile at Sayu to show my happiness about our gathering.

“I can't wait.” I say.

Sayu's phone buzzes loudly against the wooden bench we're sitting on catches my attention and she picks up the phone in her hand that was pinned against the bench and her palm. She takes a look at the screen and flips it closed again.

“Gaki-san's here.” Sayu announces, standing up from the bench. “Let's go!”

I get up and stand beside Sayu. She clings onto my wrist then walks me through the crowd of college students on campus. I wish I'm as enthusiastic as Sayu, but I can't keep my mind off the feeling of guilt in my stomach. I need to make things right with Eri soon.

“Ai-chan, go inside with Sayu while I park the car, see if you can get us a room.” Gaki-san instructs, just before I step out of the car.

I agree with Gaki-san and close the passenger door. It's time to stick to my responsibilities again since I'm the senpai. I already have enough of that with Eri back at home. She's such a big slob. She throws her clothes all over my floor as if I don't have any closets or draws! I really have to teach her a lesson about cleanliness.

“Ai-chan!” Sayu yells, to get my attention.

I was daydreaming again and again about Eri. Why can't I just keep my mind off her for one night? I smile at Sayu and join her to enter the karaoke place we all decided to spend the night.

Sayu grabs on to my hand and yanks me inside, eager to start. I seem to be the only one happy about this. I just hope Gaki-san doesn't notice.

“You'll like this place Ai-chan! Gaki-san and I always go here when we have free time.” Sayu promises, fulling her to pull my arm harder.

We reach the front of the desk to ask for a room, but Sayu suddenly stops in her tracks. Is she easily distracted too? Sayu lets go of my hand and goes over to the girl standing in front of the registration desk, peering at her to get a better look.

“Reina?!” Sayu calls out, to see if this stranger can confirm her guess.

My heart drops as the small girl in front of me turns around and I feel my knees about to buck when I find that it is Reina. Why would she be here and on the same day when I've chosen to come here with Gaki-san and Sayu?! I don't know if I'm becoming paranoid, but she must have knew I was coming here! Is she spying on me?!

I have a stalker! I watch as Sayu smiles at our cafe worker, trying to start a conversation while Reina remains silent with no emotion on her face. Please, someone tell me she's not going to spend the night with us today. The reason why I'm so against this is because I hate how rude she is!

“What are you doing here?” Sayu curiously questions.

“Well...I figured I come here to do some karaoke. It's something that I enjoyed back at my hometown.” Reina explains.

“You are going alone?!” Sayu ask, shocked.

Doesn't this seem planned? I carefully watch Reina with a skeptic look.

“I don't have any friends here since I've moved from Fukuoka not that long ago.” Reina answers, unaffected from the fact she has no friends.

She's also heartless isn't she? Does she even want friends? I think she's just lying to why she's here. I don't trust her and I don't want to be nice to her either, but if Gaki-san sees how mean I'm acting to our worker she'll want an explanation.

I don't think telling Gaki-san that I don't trust Reina will be a good enough answer for her. Besides, what I've been feeling is probably just suspicion and usually that is proven wrong just like in the books I read. Unwillingly pushing aside my discomfort, I walk over to my two co-workers and stand next to Sayu, while keeping a watchful eye on Reina. She notices me and leans forward towards the desk to get a better look.

“Ai-chan.” she states, calmly.

I bit my bottom lip, wanting so badly to yell at her for calling me a name that only my friends are allowed to use. She has no manners! She could at least call me Takahashi-san first if I ever decide to give her permission to use Ai-chan, which I will never allow! I stare back at Reina then give her a weak wave.

“Hey, Reina! Why don't you join us?!” Sayu invites.

“What?!” I yelp, letting myself speak yet again without thinking.

Sayu looks at me taken back from my outburst and Reina is still unamused from my shouting. She must be laughing at me inside. That seems like something she would do. I look back at Sayu and put on a nervous smile, something tells me that Reina will end up with us tonight.

“Ai-chan, don't you want Reina to have friends?” Sayu questions.

“Yes...I do.” I mumble, staring at the polished desk surface.

“Then let Reina join us for tonight! I'm sure Gaki-san won't mind making friend with our new worker. Since we all work together as a team we should get to know our newest member to be more efficient in the cafe.” Sayu explains.

If I say no to this I know she'll go running to Gaki-san for sure and that would be the end of me. When Gaki-san lectures and scolds anyone she can do that for hours and I really don't want to face that. So, I'm left with no other option. I'll have to give in, yet again.

I was probably better off being with Eri despite our awkward silence to each other. That's a lot more comforting than to how I feel being around Reina. I take a deep breath.

“Okay...you can join Reina.” I reply.

Reina smiles at me, but I get the feeling that her smile isn't a true one. It's just something fake to make her look like a good person while she's in front of Sayu. I force myself to smile too, returning the false smile.

“Alright, then lets order a room!” Sayu urges.

I go back to the counter to get us a room like Gaki-san asked. This is going to be a weird night. I don't mean that in a good way. The lady at the desk gives me the key to our room and before I can move, Sayu grabs me and rushes off.

“Sayu, slow down!!!” I cry.

When I thought things can't get any worse since Reina was invited to do karaoke with my friends and I, but I was wrong. Very...very wrong! Everything started off fine, but once Reina bought the first glass of alcohol everyone else kept drinking beer and then came wine and finally a bunch of shots.

I decided to stay away from any of those drinks since I know I can't hold my alcohol very well. Besides, I don't want to end up like Sayu and Risa who are completely drunk and I find that a little odd since they aren't the ones who ordered the first drink. I glance at Reina from across the table, noticing that she looks sober. Wasn't she the one who ordered the first drink?! Either she can hold her liquor in very well unlike me or she just ordered drinks to get everyone drunk for some reason.

I'll be keeping a close eye on her. Reina turns around, staring back at me and I jump then look down to my plate. I just got caught staring great job for trying to seem discreet with it! I feel myself blush and grip my chopstick, nervously.

“Hey G-Gaki-san sing w-with me~!!” Sayu slurs, rushing to the table.

These two are embarrassing me! This reminds me why I don't like to drink so much. Gaki-san agrees then wobbles over to the stage, while trying to support herself on Sayu. I'm worried they both will fall on to something and hurt themselves. I sigh and shake my head as my drunk friends begin to sing, squinting at the small screen they can barely read. I really want to go home now. Why did I agree to come here? I pick up my chopsticks and attempt to finish my sushi.

“Embarrassing isn't it?”

I jump out of my seat and yell. I'm so glad the music is too loud for Sayu or Gaki-san to hear me. I think though because they're drunk they won't hear me anyway. I look to my left and see Reina sitting next to me with a raised brow. I blush and let out a small laugh.

“Easily frightened?” Reina ask, with a  smug smile.

“I uh...I didn't think you would...come this close to me.” I stutter. “I guess this also hasn't been my night.”

Reina tilts her head to the side in curiosity and I have to admit she does look cute when she does that. Since she's also wearing pigtails it makes the action even cuter. Wait...why am I even thinking about her in that way? I rub my eyes with my hand to wash away these strange thoughts. This night is just getting weirder!

“What do you mean?” Reina ask. “Is something wrong, senpai?”

I don't know why, but I blush a little when she calls me senpai. I let out a short chuckle and smile. I shake my head rapidly and smile again.

“I-it's nothing! I've just been going through some stress at home.” I answer, finding it safer to stare at my plate again. “It isn't anything you should worry about, really.” I look back up at her and Reina continues to stare at me with interest. Is it just me or her eyes seem to have this weird flicker? It's like she has some type of...interest in me and I don't mean in a friendly kind of way!

What the hell is going on?! Reina sits forward on the table, still looking straight into my eyes and smiles. I feel my heart throb when she smiles. I never noticed how cute her teeth are when she smiles.

I never even seen her smile and I have to say when she does smile it lights up her whole face and makes her more attractive. WHAT?! Since when did I find her attractive in the first place?! Just...look away!

Don't fall for that smile! When I think I'm calm enough to not fall for her trap, Reina places her hands on to mine and my chopsticks stumble out of my hand and fall to the floor. This is too close!

“You can always talk to me when you need someone.”  Reina says.

“Uh...um...” I'm completely surprised. I've never seen this softer side of her. What is she doing? What happened to her?!

Before I can get a chance to properly reply to her, I can hear Gaki-san's laughter at the table then she stumbles on to me. Breaking my eye contact with Reina, I pull my hands away to get a hold of Gaki-san who's having a hard time getting into her seat. She continues to laugh then clings on to me, seeing that she can't move on her own. She's completely drunk.

“AI-CHAN!!!” Gaki-san shouts, unnecessarily. “A-Ai-chan t-that was so m-much fun~! Y-you have to sing too! Y-you have such a beautiful v-voice when you sing.”

Gaki-san's arms wrap around my neck and subconsciously I put my arms around her waist to try and hold her still. I glance over to Reina who's still looking at me with a darker stare and I look away. At least she's back to the same stare, but I'm not sure if that's a good thing.

“Reina-chan, come sing with me~!!” Sayumi begs, before pulling Reina by the wrist, ignoring her protest.

I focus back to Gaki-san who can't seem to stay still for just a second. She keeps trashing around on my lap and it's a little uncomfortable! I'll have to remember to never let her drink this much ever again. I should have taken more care of her as a best friend. I shouldn't have let her get this wasted.

“Gaki-san, stop moving around will you!?” I complain.

Gaki-san giggles then shifts so that she's sitting on to my lap then rests her head to my chest. I sit back stiff, staring at her shocked. I didn't expect her to do this. Maybe she's cuddly when she's drunk. Gaki-san lets out a small sigh of contentment and I can feel her cheek rubbing against my chest. This is getting weird.

“G-Gaki-san?” I croak.

“Ai-chan y-you're so c-comfortable.” Gaki-san sighs. “I-I wish we can d-do this more often.”

“What? You mean cuddling?” I question.

“Mhm.” Gaki-san happily agrees, pressing herself further against me. “B-but only with Ai-chan! C-cuz Ai-chan is special. I-I only want to be this close t-to Ai-chan.”

I sit lifeless when Gaki-san says those words because it reminds me just too much of Eri. I can only picture Eri telling me these things with her goofy smile in place. Then I feel guilty again. I left Eri home alone without even calling her to tell her where I am.

She must be worried about me! I have to get home! I push Gaki-san off to the side and gather my belongings. Gaki-san looks at me disoriented.

“Ai-chan, you're leaving?!” she shouts.

“I um...I have to go Gaki-san! I-I forgot to feed the dog before coming here. I'm sorry I have to go!” I lie, then race out the door. I know when Gaki-san is sober she'll come to me about this, but that's if she even remembers anything tonight.

It doesn't matter though because I have to patch things up with Eri. It was wrong of me to put her through all this worrying and possibly sadness. She probably doesn't even understand the emotions she's going through. I have to get to her now!

“Eri?!” I yell, running into my apartment. “Eri I'm sorry!” I stop in my tracks and notice that it's completely dark in here. “Eri?” I turn on a light and see a huge mess everywhere!

The living room is messy and so is the kitchen. It looks like someone came in here and robbed me! I know that isn't true though because the door was locked when I came in and there was no signs of a break-in. The only person who can make such a mess like this is Eri. Did she do all this because she was angry?!

Slowly, I walk through the house, looking over the things that are sprawled across the floor. There are papers, pencils, bits of glass, food, and eating utensils everywhere. Why would she do such a thing?! I turn around and notice a trail of food, leading to the hallway of my room and cautiously follow it.

I don't know why, but I'm scared. I'm terrified even though the only person I'm going to is Eri. I know what I'm facing, yet I'm still so scared. The mess just now didn't seem like Eri at all. It was like some angry bull came in here and decided to destroy everything I own. I sneak to the door of my room and gently push it open.

“E-Eri?” I whisper, searching for the light switch. “Eri...are you in here?” The light flickers on and I step further inside.

It's hard to see since the lamp is knocked over on the ground. I inch closer to my bed, ignoring the feeling my body is giving me to run. I need to know where Eri is and what happened to her. I hope she's safe.

When I get to the other side of my bed I stop in my tracks and stare, speechless. Eri is sitting against my nightstand, bunched up into a ball with her face buried into her knees. I can hear faint sniffling from her knees. She's crying. She's crying because of me! I rush over to her side and put a hand on her shoulder.

“Eri!!” I yell. “Eri, what's wrong?!”

Slowly, Eri lifts her head from her knees and stares at the wall in front of her in a daze. What happened to her?! Why is she acting so strange? I tighten the grip on her shoulder and shake her.

“Eri snap out of it!”

She turns to me and blinks. Eri's face is wet with tears and her eyes are red and puffy. She looks like she hasn't slept and the color from her face is gone. Is she sick?!

“A-Ai-chan?” Eri whimpers.

I nod. Then before I can tell what happened I'm hurled across the room. My back hits the wall and I let out a small cry of pain, feeling completely disoriented. Did Eri just push me?!

I struggle to move, but the pain is too much so I sit against the wall, trying to recover. Eri stands up and walks over to me and I feel fear enter me again. What happened to her?! T-This isn't the Eri I know. When was she so strong?!

“E-Eri what are you doing?!” I yelp.

“Ai-chan left Eri! Ai-chan hurt Eri!!” Eri yells, then bends down to my eye level. “Why was Ai-chan so mean?” Eri starts to cry again. “D-doesn't Ai-chan love Eri? Did Ai-chan stop loving Eri? What did Eri do wrong?!”

“I-I'm sorry! I shouldn't have treated you the way I did Eri! I didn't mean to hurt you. J-just please don't hurt me!!” I beg, covering my face with my hands.

Instead of expecting another painful blow like the one before I hear whimpering and then feel licking against my neck. I slowly put my hands down, surprised at Eri's sudden mood change. She starts to nuzzle into my neck, asking for affection and fearfully I pat the back of her head.

I rather have Eri cuddle me than hurt me. It feels right. I exhale slowly, feeling a lot more relieved that Eri is no longer hostile and relaxed.

“E-Eri's sorry!” Eri cries. “I-I didn't know how to control myself. Eri got so mad! Ai-chan hurt Eri a-and Eri didn't know how to react. I-I felt all these strange feelings.”

“It's okay Eri. You're still trying to learn be a human and the emotions you feel are apart of being human.” I explain. “I know you didn't mean to hurt me. I forgive you Eri.”

Eri smiles then hugs me again, and behind her I can see her bushy tail wagging again like it normally does. I'm glad to see her like I normally do. She's back to her cute and cheery self. I don't ever want to see Eri angry or hurt again. It was all my fault.

“Ai-chan...” Eri mumbles.

“Yeah?” I sigh.

“There's a different scent on you.” Eri states. “S-someone touched Ai-chan!!”

“What are you-” Before I can explain anything to Eri she pins my arms against the wall and growls. I stare back at her petrified. I've never heard her growl or show this type of behavior towards me. It's like she's a completely different person. What happened to her?

“Ai-chan is mine!” Eri clarifies. “Ai-chan only loves Eri!”

“Eri what's...” Again I'm cut off, but this time by a pair of lips against mine. I try to move my arms to break free, but Eri's grip is strong.

Eri stops kissing me she pulls away, but our lips can easily meet again from the one inch distances between us. I sit here taken away and breathless. She...Eri just...KISSED ME! Eri stares intensely into my eyes, waiting for my response. She lets go of my hands and I lift one arm to touch my mouth where our lips met.

Eri closes the distance between us and I let out a small gasp in anticipation then lean forward. I press my lips against Eri's and slip my tongue into her mouth. I let out a small moan and grip onto Eri's back. I don't know why I kiss her back. I don't know why I want to kiss her so bad, but for some reason this kiss just feels right.

I can't stop kissing her! I her lips are so soft. I break apart from our kiss with a wet plop and exhale heavily. I take a few deep breaths then kiss Eri's neck. She moans and arches against me, with her hands resting on to my shoulders. I don't know why I let this happen, but I can't stop kissing her.

I like having her this close to me. I enjoy feeling the warmth of her body against my skin and I most certainly enjoy this kiss. Slowly, I lift my arm and place my hand to her cheek to try and somehow bring her closer. Eri gradually backs away, allowing me to let out a heavy sigh and open my eyes.

I blink a few times to remind myself that I'm not dreaming and when I see Eri's loving eyes look back to me curiously I listlessly begin to smile. Eri hugs me, protectively.

“Ai-chan...belongs with me.” Eri mumbles. “Does Ai-chan want to be with Eri too?”

Eri lets me go and tilts her head, waiting for my answer. I look back at her confused and motionless. She wants me...to love her back? But she wants more than a friendship kind of love. Does Eri want us to be more than friends? I-I can't do that! She isn't even human! I probably should have thought of that before I kissed her though. Why did I just give in to my desires?!

“E-Eri I can't...I'm sorry. Whatever...is going on right now...just can't happen.” I stutter.

Eri's expression changes to devastation. I can see her tears start to fill with tears and I feel so guilty. I came here to make amends with her and I ended up breaking her heart again. I put a hand to Eri's shoulder to keep eye contact with her again. She glares at me and pushes my hand off and rushes out the room. I quickly get to my feet and chase after her.

“ERI!” I shout. “I'm sorry I don't mean to hurt you!” I see her head towards the front door. “Where are you going?!” Eri unlocks the door. “Y-you can't go out there!”

Eri turns back to me with a angry look on her face. “I rather be out there than in here!” I run over and close the door shut and put a hand on her arm to pull her back.

“If you go out there you'll have now way of having food or a place to sleep at night! Eri it can be dangerous out there!” I insist.

I hear Eri growl again and she pushes me away, but this time I go flying into something, but I do get knocked off my feet. I cringe and sit up into a sitting position. I can see Eri crying again when she looks down at me. She doesn't really want to go, but she must feel that she has to because of me. The way I reacted is causing her to leave. She doesn't feel wanted in her own home.

“I can't stand to be around Ai-chan and have Ai-chan ignore me!” Eri screamed, wiping away her tears furiously. “Eri doesn't want to be hurt anymore!” Eri starts to cry and falls to her knees, too weak to stand on her own and sobs.

I sit here, staring, unsure on how to comfort her or react. I never knew she had such strong feelings to me. I'm worried that if I do hug her or have some sort of contact with her right now it will mislead her. I don't want to confuse her anymore than I did with that kiss.

But it's strange how that kiss didn't feel like a mistake to me at all and I feel that I should think that, but I don't.  Pushing aside the conflict inside of me, I crawl over to Eri and hug her. She doesn't push me again, but presses into my chest and continues to cry. I hold her and remain silent, giving her the comfort she needs.

I'll never do this again to her. Eri doesn't deserve me to treat her this way. The more I sit here, however, the more I realize that things from now on aren't going to be any easier. What have I gotten myself into?
« Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 12:35:11 AM by writerjunkie »

Offline fallenxangel24952

• TakaGaki Supporter 4 LIFE!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TakaGaki=Forever Love
Re: Puppy Love (UPDATE 8/21)
« Reply #42 on: August 22, 2010, 05:13:06 AM »
You know....I really like ur story :mon determined:

And I want to know how Aichan gonna deal with Gakisan, Reina and Eri :mon evillaff:

Offline Haruka

• ^Every time I see you, my heart hurts^
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~ Miki Queen ~
« Reply #43 on: August 22, 2010, 06:22:57 AM »
No one can resist THE Ai.Chan xD

God!! She knows she's HOT!

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #44 on: August 22, 2010, 01:03:21 PM »
!!!LOVE PARALLELOGRAM!!!
Reina's intense stare! Risa's sweet cuddling! Eri's comforting kisses! Whatever shall Ai do? It seems that maybe she's already decided. :pimp: Pimp!

But still brings up some questions, like, "What's Reina's deal?" "How long will Gaki deny her feelings?" "And can Eri really be trusted to control her temper around Ai(or Risa and Reina)?"

Poor Ai isn't going to know what's hit her.

Offline Beecubed

• Charmy Follower 4 Life. <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am of IshiYoshi faith.
« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2010, 08:14:26 AM »
 :w00t:
New chapter!

:otomerika:

CHAPTER 7

It comes as no surprise to me that Aichan's finding it hard to keep her thoughts off of her puppy back home  :twisted:
It's also natural that she's confused about what's going on, her feelings towards that rather unexpected lick and that kiss that never happened ( :banghead:) and the whole what-is-Eri-and-what-is-she-doing-here dilemma.

Funny, how they're all so inclined to go running to Gaki-san with every little problem.  :lol: Cute too, Gaki-san such a motherly figure.. but in this story, I can't quite hope for TakaGaki too much, not when AiEri is this freaking adorable!

I knew she wasn't happy about it because she was quiet too and she just sat on the couch slouched over. Her ears her tucked downward and her tail didn't move the whole time we were in the same room together. I wonder if she's home right now, crying.

Isn't Ai-chan the self-proclaimed crybaby? It's nice to have the tables turned and making it puppy Eri instead who's so sensitive  :wub:

I want to tell her that my odd behavior isn't her fault, but every time I think about being next to her I instantly want to stay away. I honestly...don't want to be home all day. Does this make me seem like I'm some bad person?

Not at all, Ai-chan!
When are you going to see that these conflicting feelings are a result of you having fallen for the puppy?!  :tama-excite:
I'll give you a few more chapters to figure this out for yourself... *rubs hands together gleefully*

Awwww... as much as I'd like her to have her spending time bonding with Sayu & Gaki-san, I want Ai-chan back with Eri right now!
There's no doubt that the puppy is going through some hellish emotions, and she needs constant comforting. We all know how vulnerable she is and the guidance she needs to deal with these human feelings so new to her... I have a feeling that once the night is over and Ai-chan goes home... something bad is going to happen...  :badluck:

:lol:
Ai-chan daydreaming about Eri again... even if it's about her slobbiness...

“Reina?!”

:OMG:

What's Reina's deal? She's not going to try and crash the party is she? Stalk Ai-chan? Well Ai certainly is very wary of her at first (for good reason I'm sure!).

I feel my heart throb when she smiles. I never noticed how cute her teeth are when she smiles.

I'm not sure what to make of the latter impressions she has... please don't let Ai-chan fall for Reina... >.< that would break Eri!
Acknowledging her cuteness is fine, I mean it is kind of undeniable... but anything more than that...  :frustrated:

“You can always talk to me when you need someone.”  Reina says.

Try to be more subtle next time you act suspicious...  :tama-mad:

Gaki-san giggles then shifts so that she's sitting on to my lap then rests her head to my chest. I sit back stiff, staring at her shocked. I didn't expect her to do this. Maybe she's cuddly when she's drunk. Gaki-san lets out a small sigh of contentment and I can feel her cheek rubbing against my chest. This is getting weird.

Well OK, bonus TakaGaki cuddling I don't mind...
 :nya:

I sit lifeless when Gaki-san says those words because it reminds me just too much of Eri. I can only picture Eri telling me these things with her goofy smile in place. Then I feel guilty again. I left Eri home alone without even calling her to tell her where I am.

Awwwww... that's so sweet.  :heart:
Yes, Ai-chan finally has some sense back into her!  :onioncheer:

Slowly, I walk through the house, looking over the things that are sprawled across the floor. There are papers, pencils, bits of glass, food, and eating utensils everywhere. Why would she do such a thing?!

Eri showing her true colours  XD
But this part had me really worried  :O

Oh nos, puppy Eri!  :cry:

Then before I can tell what happened I'm hurled across the room. My back hits the wall and I let out a small cry of pain, feeling completely disoriented.

“Ai-chan left Eri! Ai-chan hurt Eri!!” Eri yells, then bends down to my eye level. “Why was Ai-chan so mean?” Eri starts to cry again. “D-doesn't Ai-chan love Eri? Did Ai-chan stop loving Eri? What did Eri do wrong?!”

:dizzy: :shock: :stunned:

Whoa! Eri almost sounds like a superhuman bot or something here... it's kind of  :inlove:
Compared to her usual cutesy self, of course...

Instead of expecting another painful blow like the one before I hear whimpering and then feel licking against my neck. I slowly put my hands down, surprised at Eri's sudden mood change. She starts to nuzzle into my neck, asking for affection and fearfully I pat the back of her head. Strangely.

Eri smiles then hugs me again, and behind her I can see her bushy tail wagging again like it normally does.

:luvluv2:
I can't get enough of puppy Eri. She is TOO CUTE FOR WORDS:bow: :bow: :bow:

“There's a different scent on you.” Eri states. “S-someone touched Ai-chan!!”

“What are you-” Before I can explain anything to Eri she pins my arms against the wall and growls. I stare back at her petrified. I've never heard her growl or show this type of behavior towards me. It's like she's a completely different person. What happened to her?

“Ai-chan is mine!” Eri clarifies. “Ai-chan only loves Eri!”

:stoned:
Whoa at the complete 360 change in mood again... mad Eri is pretty scary, isn't she?  :shocked
But Eri picked up the scent of someone else her own kind? Wait, no she must've picked up Gaki-san's scent? Uh oh... the next time Eri sees Gaki I don't think it's going to run as smoothly...

THE KISS!

:mon blood:

WOW.

I guess I should've seen that coming... but didn't make it any less awesome. AiEri KISS  :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
The temperature has gone up a few notches, hohohooo..

Eri wants to have a relationship with a human? Does she understand how this all works? It's so cute of her to be the one break away and pose that to Ai-chan..  :love:
It's all good and dandy to have this happening, but you still have a few questions to answer, Junkie..  :sweatdrop:
E.G What's ERI DOING HERE AND WHAT ON EARTH IS SHE?! Does she really have the time to enter a relationship with someone? I guess if you come into the care of someone as beautiful as Ai-chan, you'd be insane not to try to start something  :nervous

But here comes the drama! I'm all for it~!
Ai-chan going to have to make a decision now... she's obviously got the hots for Eri too, with her not being able to stop kissing the puppy and all...

Want I want to see:

- Superhuman battle between Kitty Reina and Puppy Eri  :twisted:
- Ai accept Eri as a lover
- Lots more fluff moments between AiEri, interspersed with cute puppy antics ^___^

:hee:

Onegaishimasu!

THANK YOU FOR UPDATING.
Looking forward to the next delicious chapter.  :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2010, 01:27:40 AM »
*bows to Beecubed's comment epic-ness*

Want I want to see:

- Superhuman battle between Kitty Reina and Puppy Eri  :twisted:
- Ai accept Eri as a lover
- Lots more fluff moments between AiEri, interspersed with cute puppy antics ^___^

:hee:

Onegaishimasu!

THIS. XD

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #47 on: August 29, 2010, 12:04:19 AM »
@ fallenxangel- I'm glad you enjoy my fic. ^__^ You'll just have to see how Ai will deal with Eri, Risa, and Reina though just like everyone else IF Ai does deal with them that is.

@ rnd- XD Yes, a love parallelogram! That's what I said to my friend on msn although I called it a love square. There's still one more person to add, but you'll find out who later on in the fic. As for Reina, well you'll know soon enough what's going on with her. I can't tell you about Risa either, because I like to keep my readers curious. ^_^

@ Haruka- Yes, no one can resist Ai!!  :lol:

@ Beecubed- Such a long comment!! lol I like it though. ^__^ I enjoy reading your comments they always make me smile and laugh. And because of this comment, I chose to try and write another chapter of PL even though it's difficult for me to write and update it. I surprisingly got far. O.O I'm close to writing an end to the next chapter. I hope to have another chapter up soon, but I don't know if it will answer any of your questions or grant your wishes to what you want to see happen with Ai and Eri. hehe Thanks for your comment it motivated me! ^___^

@ Rokun- lol Do you second this?! XD

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #48 on: September 15, 2010, 11:32:48 PM »
CHAPTER 8

I've decided to wake up earlier today, but I plan to do it a little different this time. I don't know if it will make a difference, but I will leave a note for Eri. I don't want her to think I'm abandoning her. I've decided to do this because I figured it would be better for me to leave the house so that we can both reflect about what happened last night. I think it's best Eri and I stay apart for today, but I will call her so that it won't feel I'll never return.

I know how having me leave without a word really gets to Eri. I'm worried that if she sees I left again with no word she'll hurt herself next. I have no idea what's going on with her and I will ask her about the sudden rage she went through at a later time. At this very moment, however, we both need our space and I'm more than happy to grant it. Finishing my make-up and checking my hair I walk out the bathroom to get my purse. I decide though to go back to my bedroom to check on Eri one last time.

She's still asleep and she should be because she cried so much last night. I'm sure that emotionally drained her. I frown, remembering back to her crying as I held her. She had to be crying for at least two hours and probably more. I frown at the sad memory and enter the room noticing that she had kicked the blanket off her and started to shiver. I guess doing that is better than having her hog the covers when I sleep next to her at night.

Grabbing the covers, I carefully pull the blanket over Eri's legs and up to her chest. She lets out a comforting sigh then stops shaking. I smile at how cute she looks laying comfortably on my bed. Eri is so happy here and I make her happier. Without thinking, I bend down and place a delicate kiss to her forehead.

“Ai-chan?”

I feel my heart nearly burst out of my chest when I hear Eri's voice. She's supposed to be sleeping!! I take a quick step back and look down into soft brown eyes. Eri looks up at me and rubs her eyes before sitting up.

“Where is Ai-chan going?” Eri questions. “Ai-chan is leaving early again?”

“I'm sorry I-I didn't mean to wake you. I'm leaving because I...have to head to work early!” I lie. “I left a note for you. Please don't be angry Eri!”

Eri stares at me with a blank look then scratches the back of her head. “If Ai-chan has to leave why did Ai-chan come back here?”

Is she trying to embarrass me and rub it in my face that I had a moment of weakness?! Wait...does she even know that I kissed her? She wasn't even asleep was she?! I really have no time to worry about that I have to go. I now know Eri isn't angry so I can leave.

“I...I have to leave! I left food for you Eri and when I come back you'll help me clean up your mess.” I instruct, dashing towards the open room door. Eri grabs on to my wrist and yanks me back.

“Ai-chan!!” Eri calls. I slowly turn around, feeling tense once again. “If Ai-chan wanted to kiss Eri, Ai-chan should have kissed Eri here.” She points to her lips.

I gulp. “Eri...no, I-I can't.” I stutter. Does she have any idea how hearing her say that is killing me?! “Now stop bothering me with your nonsense I have to go.” I walk to the door, but Eri's hand remains on my wrist. “Eri let me go!”

Eri looks at me with a mysterious twinkle in her eyes and before I know it I'm pulled on the bed and pinned on my back. Eri sits on top of me to keep me in place. I look up at her shocked how quick she was able to get me down. She takes my hands and puts them to her thighs and sighs. Eri smiles and goes down to press her nose against my neck and takes a deep breath.

“Ai-chan smells so much better.” Eri giggles. “That awful scent is gone.”

Eri cuddles against me, making my body slowly start to turn hot. “I...took a shower today.” I choke.

Eri runs her nose against my collar bone. She starts to smell me everywhere and it's kind of weird having her smell me like this. What is she doing?

“Ai-chan...” Eri whispers, running a finger along my collar bone. “Somehow...you still smell different.”

Eri starts to sniff me again, but she moves down my body, eager to find what she's picking up. If things haven't gotten weird they are now! This whole thing is just becoming awkward!! Eri settles between my legs and my whole face turns hot when I see her push my legs apart. Does she even know what she's doing and how embarrassing this is becoming?! I put a hand to my face and look away.

“Eri stop it!” I cry, trying to close my legs, but Eri forcefully pushes them apart. “Eri this...this is so embarrassing! Get away from there!”

I close my eyes tight and bite my bottom lip to hold back my moans. I don't want Eri to know that I'm enjoying this and I don't want her to see how turned on I am from having her straddle me. She ignore me though and begins to pull down my zipper and quickly pop open the button next. I feel my pants get pulled down to my knees and whimper. She can see my underwear! That isn't what bothers me though it's because Eri can probably see how soaked my underwear is and that bothers me.

Eri's hands clamp around my thighs and I hear the bed creak as she moves closer to me. I slowly open my eyes and let out a small gasp when I see Eri's face above my underwear. Her nose is twitching. She probably smells how turned on I am! Is her nose that good?! Eri looks at me, her mouth slightly parted as she pants.

“The smell...is so much stronger...here.” Eri moans, going back to take in my smell.

I have to stop her! I can't stand it anymore! I'm probably as red as a strawberry. I'm completely ashamed!

“Eri stop this...” I let out a sharp yell when I feel Eri's tongue lick against my underwear.

I push her away and fall off my bed and land on my face. I quickly get up to my feet and tug up my pants. I can't be in here anymore! I have to leave! I'm sorry Eri.

I just can't do whatever this is and I can't give her what she wants. When my pants are button up I race towards the door. I don't look back when I leave the room and get outside, speed walking to my job. I'm sure this is another bad response, but I just had to leave. I will call Eri later so she won't be as sad.

I don't want a repeat of last night. Who knows what Eri can do to me if she gets lost in her own rage. I'm safer going to work at this moment.

“Good morning Ai-chan!!”

I let out a small yell and turn around. I thought I was the only one who came to work early. I close my locker and and sigh.

“Reina you scared me!” I chuckle, sheepishly. “What are you doing here early?”

“I figured you would be here early. I need to talk to you.” Reina explained timidly.

I've never seen her become shy. She's usually so tough and serious filled with confidence. Something must be bothering her that much if it's changed her behavior. I turn around, giving her full attention.

“What's wrong?” I ask.

Reina rubs the back of her head and looks down to her feet. I walk over to her and put a hand on her arm for comfort. I'm really worried. Reina has never shown this side of herself to me or to anyone. I should try and help her as her senpai.

“Reina?” I question again. She looks up at me with a stern face.

Reina opens her mouth, but remains quiet and looks back down again. “It's nothing. I need to get ready for work.” She walks past me, but I quickly get a hold of her wrist.

“You can trust me. I'm your senpai. I want to help you.” I proclaim. Reina looks at me at a loss for words for me caring about her. She's probably lived a life where no one showed any care for her. I feel bad for her.

Without thinking, I pull her into a hug. I feel Reina go stiff against me and that makes me hug her a little tighter as if trying to bring her out of the daze she went in. After waiting a few minutes, her body is more relaxed and she hugs me back. I let her go and look at her with a warm smile in place.

Reina still has that lost expression on her face. I start to smile. Reina looks cute even when she's surprised. I feel slim fingers on my chin and trace my mouth. I go stiff now and gulp. This is happening again?!

Seriously?! And like before, I can't move! I can't talk either! It's as if looking into Reina's eyes put some type of trance on me.

“Ai-chan...you're so kind.” Reina whispers. “How can anyone not like you?”

De ja veau all over again! This can not be happening! I can't let Reina kiss me. She can't kiss me! Just...no, not going to happen!

“W-wait...Reina!” I interrupt, before she leans in to close the small distance between us. “Y-you can't do this.”

Reina lifts an eyebrow unhappy about my protest. “And why not?”

I feel myself start to sweat. Please just...someone come in here and stop this before it gets out of hand!

“B-because you're my co-worker! A-and I'm supposed to set a good example as leader.” I stutter. “I-It would be best if you could just...not kiss me and step away.”

Reina grins. What does that mean?! I don't like that grin! What is she up to? Reina's hand strokes the side of my face and her other arm wraps around my waist.

This is wrong! I want to leave but...it's like my feet are stuck to the ground. Reina moves forward and I turn my head to the side she won't kiss me. I nearly melt though when I feel her kiss my neck.

“I don't know...Ai-chan...you're all flustered.” Reina chuckles. “Are you enjoying this?” I shake my head. “Ai-chan...I like you...a lot. I never got the chance to show you or tell you my feelings since I got here. I'm not very good with showing my emotions, but I want to be with you.”

Why is it that every new girl I come across they end up wanting to get into my pants?! This is so not fair! I close my eyes finally accepting Reina's demands. What else can I do? Reina laughs at my surrender and proceeds to kiss me like planned. Eri...I'm sorry.

Please don't be angry with me. The locker room door opens and I quickly rip myself away from Reina's arm in an instant.

“Ai-chan?”

All the color from my skin leaves when I see who's enter the room. When I said I wanted someone to come in and help me I didn't mean this person!

“G-Gaki-san!!” I yelp. “I-I...we...this isn't...” I should probably remain quiet now.

“Come with me Ai-chan.” Gaki-san instructs.

She sounds so angry when she says that. I'm in trouble. I guess Gaki-san saw everything didn't she? I'm in so much trouble!! We walk into the girls bathroom and Gaki-san locks the door.

She must be really angry if she's bringing me here and locking us in. I lean against the sink to prepare for the outburst that's about to come.

“What were you thinking?!” Gaki-san shouts. “Reina is your co-worker! What type of example are you setting to the girls by dating her?!”

“We aren't dating Gaki-san!” I correct. I can see a small fraction of Gaki-san's angry go away from my correction.

“Then what were you doing with her Ai-chan?! Friends don't get that close to each other!” Gaki-san demanded.

“I told you we aren't dating! We aren't anything! Reina is just my friend.” I exclaim. Gaki-san lets out a small laugh and shakes her head.

“What a friend that just wants to make out with you?” she snaps.

“She wanted to kiss me, Gaki-san! I was trying to get away!” I defend. She's really starting to piss me off. Why can't she believe me? Why is she acting this way? Who cares who I kiss! It's my choice.

“It didn't look like you were trying very hard to get away form her, Ai-chan.” Gaki-san sneers, glaring at me with disappointment.

I don't need any of this! Gaki-san isn't my mother! I can do what I want. I don't need her help or her guidance when it comes to something like kissing someone! Is she trying to keep me on a short leash? What type of best friend is she?!

“What I did or didn't do is none of your business Gaki-san! I can date whoever I want and I can kiss whoever I want too! I'm not a little girl! Just do me a favor and get out of my way Gaki-san! You're always trying to hold me back.” I scream, making Gaki-san take a few steps back in shock. “I'm done talking to you about this Gaki-san. Go mind your own damn business!”

I storm out the bathroom completely heated. I don't need another person to deal with! I have too much going on with Eri and now Reina and Gaki-san...what is going on with her?! I've never seen her react this way about anything I did. Sure, she's scolded me a bunch of times and corrected my mistakes.

Those were small things compared to how she reacted now when Reina almost kissed me. It doesn't matter though. I need to just start my shift and get it over with. I know that being around Gaki-san now is going to be awkward.

I'm more than happy to finally be out of this cafe! Ever since my encounter with Reina and Gaki-san everything between my workers has been very strange. The tension was really thick and in a very bad way. I'm sure Gaki-san told Linlin and Sayu what happened and now they probably aren't going to talk with me. I really can care less however, because I have too much to be worry about  instead of Gaki-san trying to get everyone on her side.

If Linlin and Sayu really are my friends though they will come to me to listen to my side of the story, but that can be unclear depending on what Gaki-san said to them to brain wash them. It doesn't matter though all I want to do is just get home and see how Eri's handling her emotions at home since I left so quickly after our...I don't even know what to call that event. It just got a little too...sexual this morning. I grab my purse from my locker and close my locker then nearly catch a heart attack.

“R-Reina what are you doing here?!” I gasp, placing a hand to my pounding heart. “Can you not sneak up on me like that!?” Reina takes a step forward and I take a big leap back, causing me slam my back into my locker.

“Ai-chan, are you okay?” Reina questions, putting on another cute expression.

I close my eyes and push her away. Maybe if I don't look it'll make this whole situation better.

“I'm fine! I'M FINE!!” I yell. “I uh...I really have to go Reina. I'll talk to you another time, bye!”

I run out of the locker room and head to the front. I better leave before something worse happens! I locate the entrance door and quickly exit. I feel more relaxed when I'm outside and fish out my cellphone to give Eri another call.

She's more relaxed when I call her a few times during the day to let her know I'll be home soon. I put my phone to my ear and wait for a few rings, during the third ring it gets picked up.

“Hello? Eri, it's Ai. I just wanted to let you know I'm...”

“AI-CHAN?!” Eri shouts.

I pull the phone away a few inches and rub my throbbing ear. “Eri, how many times do I have to tell you!? There is no need to scream into a phone I can hear you fine when you speak normally!” I complain.

“Oh...sorry!” Eri yells again.

I cringe. “Eri you're doing it again!” I sigh. “I just called you to let you know I'm on my way home now. I'll see you there.” I hang up before Eri decides to yell some more into my ringing ear. She sounds a lot happier today. I'm not sure if that should be a good thing or a bad thing.

“Ah, Takahashi-san!!”

Before I can get a chance to turn around, I feel a arm hang around my shoulder. I know that greeting anywhere.

“Hi Linlin!” I reply, turning to my left. “Are you going home too?”

“Well...I was until I found you.” Linlin answers. What does she mean by that? “Takahashi-san...”

She isn't going to ask me what I think she is, is she? I really hope not! I think right now would be a bad time!

Linlin looks down at her hands, bashfully and pouts. “I um...I noticed that you and I haven't spend time together like you do with Niigaki-san or Michishige-san and I was wondering...if we can hang out today! I know this restaurant that serves really good meat!” she rants.

“I'm sorry Linlin, but today isn't the right time. I have a few things to do at home. We can try tomorrow though.” I regretfully, deny.

I feel bad letting her down, but I feel even worse when I see the look of disappointment in her eyes. Linlin wants to feel like she fits in.

“I-Is it because Niigaki-san is angry at you? I-I can talk to her if you want Takahashi-san!” Linlin exclaimed. “I hate to see my friends fight!”

Gaki-san is angry at me? For what?! I did nothing wrong other than tell her for once to mind her own business! Gaki-san is starting to annoy me! I control my anger because I don't want to take any of it on Linlin. She has nothing to do with my problem. I sigh and put a hand to Linin's shoulder to calm her.

“Linlin, please, don't worry about what Gaki-san and I are going through. I'll fix whatever is happening. You shouldn't have worry about me either.” I assure. “I've just been having these problems with the puppy at home.”

Linlin perks up at the mention of a dog. “A puppy?! Can I see come over to see it?!” she begs.

“You can come over another time I promise. The puppy made a big mess at home a few days ago and I still haven't cleaned it all.” I reply, hoping to not crush her hopes again.

“Okay, I understand, Takahashi-san.” Linlin agrees. “I look forward to coming over soon! You promise to show me the puppy, right?”

I smile. “Yes, of course! I'll see you tomorrow, Linlin. Goodnight!” I wave goodbye and hurry home.

I really have to wonder though just what have the other girls heard from Gaki-san about our fight. It still bothers me. It doesn't matter anymore because now I'm home and I don't want Eri to worry about my problems at work. I unlock the front door and step inside. When I get to the kitchen I'm shocked to see that everything is clean.

There isn't a single piece of garbage anywhere. Did...Eri clean all this while I was gone?  I place my bag down and look around me still surprised to see everything in perfect order again.

“Eri?!” I yell.

The door to my room opens and I see Eri racing down the hall to reach me. I curl up in fear that she might slam me to the ground at the speed she's going.

“Eri don't crash into me!!” I cry. I close my eyes waiting for her to tackle me, but instead I feel her warm arms around me.

“AI-CHAN~!!” Eri jeered, rubbing her cheek against mine. “Eri is so glad Ai-chan is home!”

Just before I think I'm about to pass out from her bone crushing hug, Eri lets go and I desperately start to collect air to my lungs again. I never realized how strong she is. “Did Ai-chan see?!” I rub my throat and look at her.

“You mean the lack of mess?” I question, she nods with a goofy smile in place.

“Eri cleaned everything for Ai-chan!! Eri was sorry about making a mess before so Eri cleaned it for Ai-chan. Does Ai-chan like it?” Eri told me, with a proud smile in place.

“Of course, I like it Eri. Thank you for cleaning up while I was away.” I smile back at her to quash her worries.

I can see it makes her happy because her smile is bigger and I can see her tail thrashing around a bunch of times. She's still so cute. I have to admit, coming home to her even if she causes some trouble makes me happy. It means I don't have to come home to an empty home like I usually do.

“Want to see what else Eri did?!” Eri implies. Seeing that she's cleaned up her own mess, I'm going to assume that her next surprise is a good thing.

“Yes.” I answer, confidently.

Eri takes a step back, stands up straight, and right before my eyes I watch her ears disappearing and finally her bushy curled tail. I nearly have a heart attack when I see the last of the K-9 parts finish Eri's human form. I thought she couldn't do that! I stand stiff, speechless.

“I was practicing! Eri wanted so badly to go outside with Ai-chan. Does this mean Ai-chan will take Eri to a restaurant now?” Eri looks at me with hopeful eyes. Now how can I let her down!? I've already done that to Linlin. Eri tilts her head, waiting for my answer. I can see her starting to pout. She's going to cry?! I guess this leaves me with no choice then.

“Yes, I'll take you Eri. When I have another day off I'll take you somewhere nice.” I accede.

Eri lets out a yelp of joy and claps her hands with excitement. She wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me on the cheek. I feel my whole face turn hot when she kisses me. I can't stop thinking about what happened this morning. I quickly wiggle my way out of Eri's arms and stare to the ground.

“Ai-chan...”

“No it's nothing!” I instantly reply. “I um...I'm going to take a bath. Work today was very stressful.”

The second I say those words I see her start to tear. No, don't become a crybaby when I've had too much going on today. I sigh and put a hand to her face to try and calm her. Eri sniffles and looks at me with tears in her eyes.

“D-does Ai-chan hate me...because of what happened this morning?” Eri rubs her tears away. “Eri's sorry. B-but...I couldn't hide it from Ai-chan anymore. Eri does love Ai-chan.” I feel something inside me twist and turn. Is it guilt? Why would I be feeling guilty? “I know now though...that Ai-chan can't love Eri, but...it's okay if Ai-chan doesn't love me. Eri will continue to love Ai-chan no matter what.”

She would wait for me? Even if I will probably never love Eri? Why would she do such a thing?! I feel even worse.

“Eri please don't...”

I stumble back when I feel Eri's lips against my own. I didn't expect her to make such a bold move. Eri puts both her hands around my neck to hold me in place as I continue to walk back and fall onto the couch. No, not this again!! I'm not going to let her control me again! With all my strength, I shove Eri off and watch her fall to the ground.

“Stop it Eri!!!” I scream, seeing that she flinched. “What are you doing?! Why are you doing this?”

Eri's head goes down in a submissive form and whimpers.

“Eri...loves Ai-chan.” she whispers. “And...Eri will do anything to receive Ai-chan's love in return.”
She continues to stare at her hands. I can't tell if she does that because she's too ashamed or too angry to look me in the eye. This sort of makes me scared. She might suddenly explode again and attack me. I take a inch back from her, feeling my back sink into the couch.

“You can't force me to love you Eri!” I scold. “But...how can I love you? That night when you were angry you were so strong. You hurt me Eri! I...I'm scared of you. How can I love someone that I don't even know who they are or what they're capable of?”

Eri looks up with panic in her eyes. She comes over and puts her head against my lap to try and hug me. I sit stiff as she holds me not sure how to interpret this. She says she loves me, but when she pushed me she hurt me more than once. Eri was also just too aggressive and rough. How can THAT be love?

“I'm sorry! I'm sorry!!” Eri wails. “I...never meant to hurt Ai-chan. Please...Ai-chan don't be afraid of me. Eri wants to protect Ai-chan and be loved by Ai-chan too. Does Ai-chan not trust Eri?”

My hands turn into tight fist at the mention of trust and I look to the side. Trust? How can I trust someone that doesn't even tell me what they are? Yet...I'm willing to do anything to care for her. Eri picks her head up from my lap and stares at me.

“Ai-chan doesn't...” Eri begins to cry. I look back at her.

“Eri...how can I trust you if you haven't told me anything about you?” I whisper, realizing my mistake to easily take her in. “W-what are you? How did you get here? Why are you here?! There are so many questions, but you want to avoid them all.”

Eri bites her bottom lip and looks down to my still hands beside me. She takes a hold of both my hands and moves them so that they rest on my lap. The second I feel her palms curl around the back of my hands they start to open again.

“Ai-chan wants to know everything?” Eri questions. I nod. “Then Eri will tell Ai-chan everything.”

Offline Swtme03

• *Ninja*
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I've found who I want to be :)
Re: Puppy Love (UPDATE 9/15)
« Reply #49 on: September 16, 2010, 08:13:35 AM »
AGH!!  :shocked

I think Aichan accidentally let Eri watch all the pervy dramas without noticing  :nervous

I too want to know everything about Eri  :hehehe:

~It'll cost you nothing to dream~and everything not to~
Love you some MM animated goodness?! Gifs by Swtme03

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #50 on: September 16, 2010, 06:59:56 PM »
Damn! That beginning was hot and totally unexpected. Poor Ai, she's so frazzled with everyone and she finally snapped at Risa. She da pimp :pimp: :lol: And now? She's convinced Eri to tell her everything!? *grips monitor and stares into screen* Can't wait! Answers!

Offline Beecubed

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2010, 03:21:44 PM »
:heart: :shakeit: :shakeit: :shakeit: :heart:

This was one AWESOME chapter for several reasons (as you can probably guess by now, junkie-chan...)  :nervous

I hope you don't lose the motivation to continue writing AiEri after AiEri chapter.  :love: And after talking with you and realising your possible intent for this couple, I hope you make the right choices! (Which means please don't break puppy Eri's heart!  :cry:)

CHAPTER 8:

I figured it would be better for me to leave the house so that we can both reflect about what happened last night.

What? The more Ai is going to think about that DAMN HOT KISS she shared with Eri, I can only imagine the more she's going to want it.  :grin:
It's undeniable that they have something going on between them. Deep down, Ai desires Eri just as much as the puppy does her. I bet.

It's only that Ai understands the gravity of their circumstances and that it's probably for the best that she doesn't get too involved with Eri on any level. The puppy is just really too childish and oblivious to things to grasp that. She only sees Ai and wants Ai.  :nervous

Grabbing the covers, I carefully pull the blanket over Eri's legs and up to her chest. She lets out a comforting sigh then stops shaking. I smile at how cute she looks laying comfortably on my bed. Eri is so happy here and I make her happier. Without thinking, I bend down and place a delicate kiss to her forehead.

:mon inluv:

If only Ai would allow herself to express those feelings freely, always.

I am also of the opinion that Eri was awake and knew that Ai had kissed her.  :w00t:

“Ai-chan!!” Eri calls. I slowly turn around, feeling tense once again. “If Ai-chan wanted to kiss Eri, Ai-chan should have kissed Eri here.” She points to her lips.

Oh Eri...

:shy2:

If I were Ai, I'd be all  :on slopkiss:
The girl must have a lot of willpower not to have done that on pure impulse. How can you resist puppy Eri saying something like that?!  :wub:

Eri looks at me with a mysterious twinkle in her eyes and before I know it I'm pulled on the bed and pinned on my back. Eri sits on top of me to keep me in place. I look up at her shocked how quick she was able to get me down. She takes my hands and puts them to her thighs and sighs. Eri smiles and goes down to press her nose against my neck and takes a deep breath.

:dizzy:

YATTA! for puppy antics! This is so what a pet dog would do affectionately  :yep:
And only because we're not just talking any puppy here, the thought is oh so hot... I think Eri has absolutely NO idea how much she affects Ai-chan with all this playfulness!  :twisted:

“Ai-chan...” Eri whispers, running a finger along my collar bone. “Somehow...you still smell different.”

It was at this point that I literally had to take a break from reading (and calm down before I exploded in front of a room of studying uni students)  :nervous

I instantly knew what Eri was referring to... after all, wouldn't YOU be turned on to have Eri pressed on top of you like that while running her nose along your skin?  :drool:

So yeah. She was picking up Ai's heat. And that simple thought made me turn to mush.  :fap

Eri starts to sniff me again, but she moves down my body, eager to find what she's picking up. If things haven't gotten weird they are now! This whole thing is just becoming awkward!! Eri settles between my legs and my whole face turns hot when I see her push my legs apart. Does she even know what she's doing and how embarrassing this is becoming?! I put a hand to my face and look away.

:imdead:

I close my eyes tight and bite my bottom lip to hold back my moans. I don't want Eri to know that I'm enjoying this and I don't want her to see how turned on I am from having her straddle me.

:on_hot:

Ai-chan, stop being so uptight about the fact that she's some kind of weird alien puppy and go with the flow...  :lol:

She ignore me though and begins to pull down my zipper and quickly pop open the button next. I feel my pants get pulled down to my knees and whimper. She can see my underwear! That isn't what bothers me though it's because Eri can probably see how soaked my underwear is and that bothers me.

:imdead:

Yeah, I died many times reading this first part. It's so hawwwwwwwt...  :bow:

I'm also constantly wondering that while doing all this, does Eri have ANY idea what she's doing? How it's affecting Ai? I'm sure Eri's getting hot herself, but I'm a little unclear about her feelings/knowledge/experience about this whole thing. Or is she really a dog and sexuality is an innate thing that she doesn't even have to think about? xD

Eri's hands clamp around my thighs and I hear the bed creak as she moves closer to me. I slowly open my eyes and let out a small gasp when I see Eri's face above my underwear. Her nose is twitching. She probably smells how turned on I am! Is her nose that good?! Eri looks at me, her mouth slightly parted as she pants.

“The smell...is so much stronger...here.” Eri moans, going back to take in my smell.

Yeah, OF COURSE Eri's nose is that good. She's a puppy, or haven't you noticed, Ai-chan?  :thumbsup

But holy crap, this was a really good moment to imagine  :w00t: :drool: :oops:

“Eri stop this...” I let out a sharp yell when I feel Eri's tongue lick against my underwear.

:mon spit:

To be honest, I didn't expect it to go that far... I would've thought (with Ai's continual internal struggle even with the mere thought of liking Eri) that Ai would've pushed her away a bit earlier than this... the fact that she waited for a lick to do something... 

:mon bleed2:

I just can't do whatever this is and I can't give her what she wants. When my pants are button up I race towards the door. I don't look back when I leave the room and get outside, speed walking to my job. I'm sure this is another bad response, but I just had to leave. I will call Eri later so she won't be as sad.

.....I'm safer going to work at this moment.

DAMN. This first part really had me going  :nervous

I wasn't expecting it to be that  :drool:  :shocked:, and I'm certainly hoping for more delicious AiEri moments like this. So please junkie-chan, don't just leave it at that. I want moar.

Oh, and Ai-chan's just going to run off to work like that? Isn't she still pretty flustered? .....
:twisted:

“You can trust me. I'm your senpai. I want to help you.” I proclaim.

Without thinking, I pull her into a hug. I feel Reina go stiff against me and that makes me hug her a little tighter as if trying to bring her out of the daze she went in. After waiting a few minutes, her body is more relaxed and she hugs me back. I let her go and look at her with a warm smile in place.

I'm sorry, but that was a little fast...  :mon sweat:

I was still under the impression that Ai didn't like Reina all too much, and that Reina was still acting rather cool and aloof about everything. I never saw them develop further than that (except maybe in the last chapter when Ai began to have Reina-is-cute thoughts...).

So this was a little abrupt for me, to be honest...

Reina grins. What does that mean?! I don't like that grin! What is she up to? Reina's hand strokes the side of my face and her other arm wraps around my waist.

This is wrong! I want to leave but...it's like my feet are stuck to the ground. Reina moves forward and I turn my head to the side she won't kiss me. I nearly melt though when I feel her kiss my neck.

:frustrated:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Please, no kissing! What the heck is going on?! Is this all part of some master plan of Reina's? To get closer to Ai, and subsequently Eri?
I just don't see her falling for Ai that quickly.

Why is it that every new girl I come across they end up wanting to get into my pants?! This is so not fair! I close my eyes finally accepting Reina's demands. What else can I do? Reina laughs at my surrender and proceeds to kiss me like planned. Eri...I'm sorry.

Yeah, it really isn't fair to be as hot as Ai-chan, hey? xD

What else can you do? Well for a start, you can fend Reina off like you did Eri earlier in the morning when she was on top of you. Hmph. I mean, it should be a lot easier avoiding a kiss than avoiding a superhuman-strong puppy clamped to you.  :lol:

And the fact that Ai-chan mentally apologised to Eri like that, it says a lot.

*whole squabble between TakaGaki*

OK, so for the first time in the story, I'm kind of put off by both Gaki-san and Ai-chan. Gaki was certainly overreacting, though we all can probably make guesses as to why (she likes Ai-chan and if Ai-chan can give friendly kisses to Reina, why not her too?).

Ai-chan too, biting back pretty harshly. I guess she's just kind of stressed about everything. Everything's happening pretty quickly, and she's just trying to catch up with it all and make sense of it. But still, I didn't like how either of them reacted in this scene...  :smhid

Linlin perks up at the mention of a dog. “A puppy?! Can I see come over to see it?!” she begs.

“You can come over another time I promise. The puppy made a big mess at home a few days ago and I still haven't cleaned it all.” I reply, hoping to not crush her hopes again.

“Okay, I understand, Takahashi-san.” Linlin agrees. “I look forward to coming over soon! You promise to show me the puppy, right?”

Uh-oh.

Why did Ai-chan make a promise that easily? What is she thinking? Now she's really going to have to show Lin Lin puppy Eri!...  :roll:

“Eri don't crash into me!!” I cry. I close my eyes waiting for her to tackle me, but instead I feel her warm arms around me.

“AI-CHAN~!!” Eri jeered, rubbing her cheek against mine. “Eri is so glad Ai-chan is home!”

Just before I think I'm about to pass out from her bone crushing hug, Eri lets go and I desperately start to collect air to my lungs again. I never realized how strong she is. “Did Ai-chan see?!” I rub my throat and look at her.

“You mean the lack of mess?” I question, she nods with a goofy smile in place.

“Eri cleaned everything for Ai-chan!! Eri was sorry about making a mess before so Eri cleaned it for Ai-chan. Does Ai-chan like it?” Eri told me, with a proud smile in place.

:mon lovelaff:

Her innocent self like this is too gorgeous. Contrast that with lustful Eri and.. and.. and..  :oops:
What a character, hey?  :P

Eri takes a step back, stands up straight, and right before my eyes I watch her ears disappearing and finally her bushy curled tail. I nearly have a heart attack when I see the last of the K-9 parts finish Eri's human form. I thought she couldn't do that! I stand stiff, speechless.

:shocked

Honto? Wow... you know, I was kinda hoping that Eri could go out in public under the pretense of cosplaying...  XD Her tail and ears are really too cute to imagine! And imagine the hordes of men who would turn heads to keep their eyes on her. ^___^

“D-does Ai-chan hate me...because of what happened this morning?” Eri rubs her tears away. “Eri's sorry. B-but...I couldn't hide it from Ai-chan anymore. Eri does love Ai-chan.” I feel something inside me twist and turn. Is it guilt? Why would I be feeling guilty? “I know now though...that Ai-chan can't love Eri, but...it's okay if Ai-chan doesn't love me. Eri will continue to love Ai-chan no matter what.”

Why say something like that Eri...

:cry: :cry: :cry:

“You can't force me to love you Eri!” I scold. “But...how can I love you? That night when you were angry you were so strong. You hurt me Eri! I...I'm scared of you. How can I love someone that I don't even know who they are or what they're capable of?”

Sure Ai may be a bit cautious because of how Eri had reacted the other day, but still... seems like for the most part Eri gives Ai-chan a lot of happiness and she thinks Eri as very cute and helpless.. I didn't know that Ai would be saying this kind of thing as a way of rejecting Eri's feelings >.<  :thumbdown:

“Ai-chan wants to know everything?” Eri questions. I nod. “Then Eri will tell Ai-chan everything.”

FINALLY!

Some questions will be answered!  :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: Though I really do hope this isn't going to create a rift between the two girls!

Thanks for the chapter, junkie-chan... please continue to write (and enjoy the writing while you're at it!  :D), and I'm going to support this fic no matter what! (yes, even if you break Eri's heart, and my own... lol).

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! Can't wait to find out what happens next when Eri spills everything.  :inlove:

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2010, 08:43:04 AM »
Phew that AiEri moment was hot :drool:

Why is it that every new girl I come across they end up wanting to get into my pants?! This is so not fair!
I really LOL'd at this. Thank God I'm home alone :lol:

I see AiEri, ReinAi, AiGaki & possibly AiLin. Woah Ai is da' woman! XD

p.s. I really really wanna know more about Eri. Please update soon! :D

Offline Fushigidane

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: September 22, 2010, 01:05:55 PM »
 :w00t: :drool:
Ai is in sooo much trubbel because of her cute & hot puppy, sexy kitty, cute Linlin and bitchy Gaki-san :lol:

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TakaGaki=Forever Love
« Reply #54 on: September 22, 2010, 06:06:09 PM »
Oh Em Gee :stunned: AiEri was just....too much... :mon blood: :mon angel:

Aichan is the  :pimp: wth AiEri, ReinAi, TakaGaki and AiLin :w00t:

and thx for the Update :on GJ:

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
Re: Puppy Love (UPDATE 11/23)
« Reply #55 on: November 24, 2010, 05:35:06 AM »
So...it's been a while for this fic. O.O *blinks* I wonder who remembers this or still reads this. o.O I'm sorry for the wait. ^^; I hope this chapter also isn't crap I try real hard on this.

CHAPTER 9

Eri will easily agree to tell me what she's hiding from? I can't really believe that. Since the day I met her she's be secretive about her reason to suddenly showing up here. I'm unsure if I should trust what she says, but it's been stated that there are no questions asked or hesitations to my answers.

She just promised me everything. Eri held the most honest face when she agreed. I suppose that means I should believe her. I sit back in surprise to her quick decision. If Eri is willing to do that then she must really do love me.

I must mean something to her. I start to feel myself frown at that realization and even feel a little sad. I now know how much Eri cares for me, but why can't I figure out what she means to me then? I should easily love her back. At this moment though, I can't worry about my feelings right now. I have to get those questions answered! Putting on a much serious face, I start the conversation again with the first question.

“Why are you here?” I ask.

I can see Eri hesitate to answer and for a few minutes. She doesn't even look into my eyes. It's like she's gathering up her courage to answer or a way to answer me without possibly giving me too much information that might startle me.

“Eri came here...to get away.” Eri softly speaks. “I heard so much about the human world. I wanted to see it one day. When I saw my chance I jumped through the portal and ended up here. Then they found out I was gone and came to get me. I had to hide, but I had nowhere to go or how to get food.”

I slowly start to repeat Eri's words inside my head, properly analyzing what she's just given me to take in. What I'm hearing just doesn't seem real. It's almost as if this is all a fairy tale and I'm almost convinced Eri is crazy, but I just might be crazier for listening to her and believing some of her explanation. There's...a doorway between this world and Eri's?

Am I sleeping because I somehow did drugs image this talk and entered a magical realm?! I dig deeper into the presented information, if there is a doorway, does this mean that more can come? Maybe I can even send Eri back. I doubt she'll agree to return. She seems to like staying here.

“Who's they?” I press further on.

Eri seems even more uncomfortable about this question. It makes me wonder if I should continue to know everything if Eri is scared to tell me. There must be a reason to why it's so difficult to answer these questions. I can't change my mind though. I said I wanted to know everything about Eri and I will get everything! I've already decided that if I'm going to be taking care of her I need to know what I'm getting into.

“The best shape-shifters our leader has. They were sent to capture me. I...broke our golden rule. I was to never cross the line between our world and yours.” Eri looks at me with fearful eyes. “B-but I can't go back!! If I return they'll punish me! I rather die of starvation than go back to that world and face my punishment! Don't make Eri go back Ai-chan!!!”

I stroke the top of Eri's head to sooth her. I've never seen her so stressed out since the last incident we had when Eri was angry. I don't really understand what's going to happen, but it must be something awful. She looks at me with teary eyes. When I stare at her it gives me this odd kind of tingle in my stomach, pity maybe, or concern? All I'm sure of is that I'll never bring Eri back. 

“I won't do such a thing Eri. You're with me now. I'll protect you.” I promise.

Eri doesn't seem to cheer up from my statement. She's even more worried. Why should she be? In this world I can be sure to guide her into good things and steer her from bad influences.

“Ai-chan, doesn't understand! Our people...they can come in any form. Ai-chan can't protect me from what can't be seen.” Eri explains. I notice that her hands are shaking. Why is she so scared? What else is she hiding? Or maybe, I'm asking for too much. Eri would tell me if I did and since she hasn't I think it's safe to carry on with questioning.

“Eri, if it's a rule to not enter that portal why does your world have that door?” I casually ask.

“My kind still need to reproduce like humans. We can't breed with each other though so only a selected few who have gotten permission from our leader can enter the human world, but only to find a human suitable for reproduction.” Eri looked down to the floor in shame. “Sometimes...humans are forced to carry our children.”

How can these things still be considered human? They act so different. Eri's world doesn't sound human. It doesn't sound like earth. Is it a world in outer-space? Are these people aliens? Creatures? Does this mean that Eri is dangerous? Am I not safe around her?

“What are you?” I question.

“I've told you. Eri is a shape-shifter.” Eri replies instantly. “Eri is telling the truth. We only live in a different world because my people know how humans will react if they knew our existence.”

“Then why did you show yourself to me?” I ask.

Eri looks down to the floor and blushes. Now she's shy to tell me everything? It's a little too late for that. She has to finish telling me everything I need to know. She can't leave anything out anymore. I'm done having Eri hiding and avoiding my questions.

“It's because Eri knows Ai-chan is different.” Eri slowly admits. “I don't know how, but when I saw Ai-chan in that alley way I knew I was safe with Ai-chan. Eri knew with Ai-chan Eri was going to be truly loved.”

Eri looks back at me with a bigger blush on her face. I stare at her in shock. When I look into Eri's face I see a different shine behind them. It isn't sadness, but...happiness...and love. She wasn't lying when she said she loved me.

Eri does love me and I think from that light in her eyes she's loved me since that night she saw me. Love at first sight? Is that possible? I haven't yet to experience that! I haven't even experienced love. I'm sure Eri hasn't either, but she acts as if she knows what love is and what it feels like. Aren't I the one who's older than her and should be more experienced and wise?

“Do you love me?” I whisper, watching Eri nod the second I ask. “So you aren't sent here to force me to carry your child are you? Can that even be done?”

“Eri will never do such a thing unless Ai-chan agreed to carry the child.” Eri promises.

“Oh...” I mutter, lost in my thoughts.  Wait a minute... “You can get me pregnant?!” I shout in shock.

Eri smiles and laughs. “Of course it can be done! There's a certain ritual that needs to be performed before it can happen though. The people in Eri's world won't make a big deal about what couple it is that's doing the ritual. We are free to love whoever we want.”

“Are you sure you aren't just an alien?!” I question, getting another laugh from Eri.

“Eri is not an alien. My people are...we're like fairies. We are people except we aren't tiny or have wings. The two things we have in common with fairies are love nature and have magic. Eri lives in a magical world.” Eri clarifies.

I stare at her still confused. I'm not sure if I understand this world or believe it, but Eri seems to be serious when she talks about it. Maybe, she isn't lying? I'm not sure if I should believe her however or just play along with her.

“So...shape-shifter?” I repeat.

“Uh huh.” Eri agrees.

It's too difficult to believe that, yet Eri can prove her ability to change shapes in front of me. Isn't usually seeing is believing? I scratch the back of my head, trying to let all this new found information sink into my head.

No one will believe me if I tell them this. I'll end up in a nuthouse. If Eri is to step outside though, she'll need some sort of background to tell others like a last name for example. There's just one more thing I have to ask though.

“Ai-chan?” Eri curiously calls.

“Hey Eri, if you aren't allowed in this world does that mean people are going to come after you?” I question, carefully watching Eri shift uncomfortably.

“Yes, there are other shape-shifters after me. I don't know who they are, where they are, or what they look like though.” Eri honestly replied.

So...I'm in danger too for hiding her. Is this why Eri didn't want to tell me anything in the first place? She was trying to protect me. She really does love me if she's willing to suffer with something like this alone. Isn't she scared she'll get caught? Eri is always so carefree when I'm around her. It makes me wonder what she really must be feeling inside.

“Are you scared, Eri?” I ask.

“Yes, very much, but Eri isn't scared of what punishment to face. Eri is scared of losing Ai-chan forever.” Eri eyes start to fill with tears. “When Eri is around Ai-chan, Eri is happy. Eri is happiest in this world, with Ai-chan.”

I'm finished asking what I think I need to at this time. I can't deny Eri's feelings towards me don't exist. She's very honest not only with me, but with herself. This makes me wonder, am I really honest with myself also?  I feel sometimes strong surges of emotions when Eri does certain things, but I've had the same feeling when Reina was about to kiss me or when Risa cuddled with me during that time of karaoke. I close my eyes, washing away these confusing thoughts and sigh.

“I think...I should go to bed.” I grumble. “It's been a long day. Goodnight, Eri.”

I get up from the couch and walk into my room, but to my surprise Eri doesn't follow me. She's going to sleep on the couch? Well, as long as she doesn't ask if I love her back, because that's a question I can't even answer to myself.

“Ai-chan trust Eri, right?” Eri calls out, stopping me from walking. “Ai-chan knows Eri will never do any harm. I want to protect Ai-chan.”

Finding my way into bed, I lay down and sigh when my back hits the comfortable mat, soothing the aches away. All I need is just a good sleep then maybe I can tackle on everything to finally get some answers. I feel my eyes slowly close and in a split second all my thoughts wash away.

“Good morning Takahashi-san!” Linlin smiles. “Are you okay? You seem tired.”

I let out a big yawn and take a sip of the coffee in my right hand. “I had a rough night. I'm sorry I'm late again.”

“You know, Takahashi-san only the third person to come in today.” Linlin replies.

I stop in my tracks and look around me. There are a bunch of customers in today. The cafe is half full and that's only just now it gets worse near the afternoon. I spot Yoshizawa-san and Ishikawa-san walking around either taking orders or cleaning up after tables when customers left. Who isn't here? I look back at Linlin.

“Who isn't here?” I curiously ask.

“Niigaki-san called in sick today and Tanaka-san hasn't shown up. Yoshizawa-san is really angry.” Linlin informs.

I feel myself cringe when I hear that Gaki-san isn't in. I know that she isn't here because of our fight. I'm not sure if I should be happy about that or not. I think it's best that I don't come and visit her after work either. We just might get into a fight again and as for Reina well...that's so odd. I'm relieved though to know she isn't in today that is until I hear Yoshizawa-san yelling at me.

“Ai-chan, what are you doing just standing there?! You need to get dressed and start taking orders!” Yoshizawa-san screams.

I quickly run into the locker room, not wanting to be a victim to Yoshizawa-san's angry anymore. Linlin scatters to the kitchen. This is going to be another hectic day. I race to the back room scared Yoshizawa-san might throw stuff at me if I don't move quick enough to put on my uniform. I've never seen her this upset or scary. I know because of the temper she's in Yoshizawa-san is going to make work for me today pure hell. Sometimes, I just want to quit my job.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 06:33:02 AM by writerjunkie »

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: November 25, 2010, 08:53:14 AM »
Hmm...Eri's answers have only brought up more questions, such as "Who are They?" I kinda have a feeling Reina is one of them (and maybe she chose Ai as her partner XD). Or maybe Risa is Reina's target all along so she needs to get Ai away from Risa by making Risa jealous and now that Risa is alone at her home, she can make her move on Risa :huhuh

Or perhaps I've just been reading too much fanfics :lol:

Offline Tightrope

• Disciple of Bee ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: November 25, 2010, 12:58:32 PM »
                         :mon baby:
:nya: PUPPY ERI IS SOO ADORBZZZZ :nya:

I love puppys! And I love Eri! She's on my favs members list  :heart: I think I never went AWWWWW~ so many times reading a fic. I read it in one go yesterday, took me a while  XD  So yeah, new reader here.

Like I was saying, Eri here is so adorable. I can't resist the puppy charm. She is childish and selfish, but I guess that comes with the puppy thing. Guess we can blame the sudden humor changes on it too XD After all, dogs can be very possessive. And I was wondering one thing about shape-shifters. What is their original form? In Eri's case, it would be a puppy then? Because if they born from humans it would be... awkward  :lol:.   

Ai makes me laugh so much. She has pretty epic lines, like this one.

Why is it that every new girl I come across they end up wanting to get into my pants?! This is so not fair!

I lol'ed so much at this when I read it. Like someone said earlier, we have a love parallelogram going on! No one can resist the Ai-chan, no one :on asmo:

As an avid TakaGaki shipper, I should support them, or maybe the ReinAi but... but...! PUPPY ERI IS JUST TOO AWW :monk gboy: So I'm supporting AiEri here. So GO GO Ai, this puppy loves you, and you love her back! You only have to realize it.

I'm a little sorry for Gaki, though. But only a little XD I don't approve her behaviour lately. That fight between Gaki and Ai...  the two of them lost it there. I guess Ai-chan is only over-stressed, with all the things happening and she being almost sexually harassed lol. But I hope Gaki confess to Ai-chan, at least...

Reina is a character that intrigues me. I don't trust her at all, I'm sure she is plotting something... And I think all the ReinAi interactions happened a little too fast, but anyway. I'm still thinking she can do something to Ai when she is looking at her. Strange shape-shifters powersss ~~  XD Because YES, she has to be the cat, Ai found earlier. No doubt about that. And I want to see that epic battle Eri vs Reina too!  :mon woo:

For some reason I want Sayu to meet Eri. I want iiiit ~  I guess it's just the KameShige shipper in me talking  XD

And yay for this last update! FINALLY WE CAN HAVE SOME ANSWERS ~

“The best shape-shifters our leader has. They were sent to capture me.

They? So there are more than one? I'm sure Reina is one of them but.... Who are the others?  Wanna know!

“Oh...” I mutter, lost in my thoughts.  Wait a minute... “You can get me pregnant?!” I shout in shock.

OH MY GAWD :mon closeup: I'm not sure if I want that to happen XD

“Are you sure you aren't just an alien?!” I question, getting another laugh from Eri.

This joke will never get old  :lol: Never fail to make me laugh.

I'm finished asking what I think I need to at this time. I can't deny Eri's feelings towards me don't exist. She's very honest not only with me, but with herself. This makes me wonder, am I really honest with myself also? I feel sometimes strong surges of emotions when Eri does certain things, but I've had the same feeling when Reina was about to kiss me or when Risa cuddled with me during that time of karaoke. I close my eyes, washing away these confusing thoughts and sigh.

OH, THE DRAMA  :mon hanky: Don't be a player and choose Eri soon ~~

“Ai-chan trust Eri, right?” Eri calls out, stopping me from walking. “Ai-chan knows Eri will never do any harm. I want to protect Ai-chan.”

Ai-chan didn't answer at this. Why not? WHYYY? Don't make Puppy Eri feel sad :cry:

Gaki is still mad at Ai and because of that, she didn't go to work? I thought she was more responsible. And what is Reina doing? I have a bad feeling about her evil plotting... please Eri, be safe  :cry:

Btw... YAY FOR ISHIYOSHI OWNING A CAFE  :yossi: :heart: :otomerika: I love those two. I hope you can give us a little interaction with them sometime?  :roll:

And the plot thickens! Please update soon?  :heart:

Offline Beecubed

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #58 on: November 26, 2010, 06:53:17 AM »

I can't believe it... you... you updated this thread. T____________________T

When you put it 'on hold', my heart immediately sank, thinking that when writers put things on hold... it usually stays on hold. For eternity.  XD

SO you have no idea how happy I am to see this update! It's been a while, but thank you for deciding to put up this chapter. It is in NO WAY crappy... I wanted answers from Eri too. And I got them. Though of course, there will always be more questions to ask. Like. What that certain ritual involves.  :twisted: lol

Now, this chapter was pretty much all about Ai-chan getting answers from Eri. And her confirmation of Eri's feelings towards her. I REALLY REALLY want her to return those feelings, but I get this impression that you won't let that happen... at least, you won't let it happen in the extremely cheesy and cutesy way that I have pictured in my head xD

I loved the conversation between them and the various feelings that surfaced... confusion, curiosity, fear, love...
There's nothing wrong with a chapter like this. It's a critical scene, for sure, although it could have been more dramatic (like I said, I love my drama! xD) but you still played it out very well.

Here's hoping that the next chapter won't take as long! Start writing junkie-chan, onegai!  :love:

This joke will never get old  :lol: Never fail to make me laugh.

I kind of wanted her to admit it. So cute.  :oops:

She seems more alien to me than shape-shifter. A shape-shifter alien is what I would've thought. >.< Because if her true form is the actual human Eri, then why when she shapeshifted from puppy to human, she still couldn't get rid of those ears and her tail? It automatically makes me think it's because her human form is NOT her true form. She also didn't seem 100% accustomed to her human body at first... so, if human Eri isn't her true form, then what is?

“Eri came here...to get away.” Eri softly speaks. “I heard so much about the human world. I wanted to see it one day. When I saw my chance I jumped through the portal and ended up here. Then they found out I was gone and came to get me. I had to hide, but I had nowhere to go or how to get food.”

I figured as much. ^____^
From a different world... portals to jump through her others of her kind to hide from. All because Eri was curious about the human world? I wonder if there is

I have to wonder what Eri's world is like - why are they all shape-shifters? What do they need that power for anyway? The ability must have come around as part of evolution (I'm thinking...), so how does a world full of shape-shifters work?  :huhuh

It's almost as if this is all a fairy tale

A fairytale? And not a sci-fi nightmare of some kind?  :lol:
I think that's Ai-chan's subconscious trying to tell her she wants to hook up with the shapeshifter.  :wub: lol

She looks at me with teary eyes. When I stare at her it gives me this odd kind of tingle in my stomach, pity maybe, or concern? All I'm sure of is that I'll never bring Eri back.

I think it's a HELL lot more than just pity. Or concern. How about I-love-you-Eri-you're-totally-my-kind-of-shapeshifter. Ai-chan feels for Eri too, that's for sure. If she doesn't want to see Eri go back, doesn't want to see her hurt and resolves to protect her...

“I won't do such a thing Eri. You're with me now. I'll protect you.” I promise.

Then can't she see how much she cares?!

Can't she see that she too, has feelings for Eri?!

*sigh* Ai-chan, you stubborn thing.  :banghead:

“My kind still need to reproduce like humans. We can't breed with each other though so only a selected few who have gotten permission from our leader can enter the human world, but only to find a human suitable for reproduction.” Eri looked down to the floor in shame. “Sometimes...humans are forced to carry our children.”

:mon freeze:

MAJOR SHOCK!

What?! Nani?! ...

This leads my thoughts right to puppy Eri juniors, and that is like... explosively cute.  :k-inlove:

I wonder if this information will be significant for later events...  :shocked:

“It's because Eri knows Ai-chan is different.” Eri slowly admits. “I don't know how, but when I saw Ai-chan in that alley way I knew I was safe with Ai-chan. Eri knew with Ai-chan Eri was going to be truly loved.”

:mon lovelaff:

Love at first sight... *sniffles*

:rofl:

This totally made me laugh out loud. xD

Is this how KameShige family came into existence?  :lol:

“Yes, there are other shape-shifters after me. I don't know who they are, where they are, or what they look like though.” Eri honestly replied.

Let me explain! There's this kitten, Eri... and, her name is REINA. And I think she might know that you're hiding out at Ai-chan's place, because she's been nothing but SUSPICIOUS since she started work at the cafe where Ai also happens to work.

I don't have a good feeling about Reina at all. And even if she falls for Ai (or perhaps even Eri herself, down the road?), I will still not trust her. That's my relationship with Reina.  :lol:

“Yes, very much, but Eri isn't scared of what punishment to face. Eri is scared of losing Ai-chan forever.” Eri eyes start to fill with tears. “When Eri is around Ai-chan, Eri is happy. Eri is happiest in this world, with Ai-chan.”

Awwwwwww~ kawaiii. Although, I thought at first Eri was concerned about going back because they'd punish her, as with this quote: "B-but I can't go back!! If I return they'll punish me! I rather die of starvation than go back to that world and face my punishment!"

It made me think about what sort of punishment Eri would have to go through. Could it be that terrible?

But yeah, knowing that Ai-chan is what makes Eri the happiest in the world, I vouch for AiEri all the way  :wriggly:

“I think...I should go to bed.” I grumble. “It's been a long day. Goodnight, Eri.”

A disappointing response to Eri's lovely love declaration...  :smhid
Eri wears her heart on her sleeve, that much is clear. So endearing.  :heart:

I hope we get to see Ai-chan spill her emotions one day too. >.<

About that last part, I'm not quite sure how it's supposed to fit. It felt like perhaps you didn't know how to continue and left it there... since I was expecting Ai-chan to be thinking more about the revelation of Eri being a shape-shifter in hiding and all >.<

Anyways, a vital chapter, and I really enjoyed it. There hasn't been a chapter I haven't enjoyed - it's too hard not to enjoy something as cute as this.  :thumbsup

Thanks for the update again, junkie-chan. Please continue this, I have so many questions and am looking forward to more drama and complication~  :love:

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

:heart: :heart: :heart:

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • TakaGaki=Forever Love
« Reply #59 on: November 26, 2010, 11:19:00 AM »
Eri said here are some other shape-shifter...and there is a certain girl with the name reina
           and some shape-shifters are going to bring eri back...and there is girl name reina XD

i don't know even if reina isn't one of these alien I still can't trust reina because she ...well, I don't know why :P

and I don't understand how aichan can stand against puppy eri :shocked :shocked :shocked :banghead:
if i was her I would be dead from noose bleeding :imdead:

and at the end...I have a bad feeling since risa and reina aren't here :mon tantrum:

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hangry and Angry - Mr Monkey