JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Karen - Marine

Author Topic: Humans And Robots - Chapter 24 (Kojiyuu + Others) 28/12/2016 (COMPLETED)  (Read 47347 times)

Offline JoeYee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kojiyuu all the way~
    • JoeYee14
Humans And Robots - Chapter 18 (Kojiyuu + Others) 1/7/2016
« Reply #120 on: July 01, 2016, 01:24:13 PM »
First things first, I sincerely apologized for the late update. *bows a 90 degrees.
Okay, I'll reply to the comments before I explain myself.  :err:

rindg = Hmm, yes. Continue to pray for them.  :kekeke:
sasshirie = Here's the update~
arawche079 = Ahahaha.. I wonder.. Will anyone get hurt? *laughs evilly
ChibiRine = Ahahaha.. We'll see..  :whistle:
jhom_09 = Glad you enjoyed the Kojiyuu part~~
cisda83 = Your questions shall be answered soon..  :hee:

Now that we're done with that part, I shall start with my heartfelt apology. *laughs
I did not stop writing to be honest, I was writing for another fandom and my own OS that's why I wasn't able to write for this fandom but hey I'm back, but probably not for good.  :err:
You see, I started college a month ago and OMG the amount of assignments and presentations are really ASDFGHJKL. I'm seriously wondering how can other writer's manage both at the same time and I really respect you guys!
You may think that I'm just throwing bullsh*t reasoning here, but hey, please understand that I have other interests and a life too.
Sorry for ranting guys.  :kneelbow:

Anyway, this chapter is somewhat like a filler chapter, please be patient and wait for the next chapter which will be uploaded ASAP.

Chapter 18
0000 hrs

The front line was led by Takamina and Mariko while the others were led by Yuko and Sayaka. Takamina and Mariko sent a few people to scout the area and after getting the clear sign, they started making their way into the building.

Team Jaguar was to stand guard at the outside of the building, while Team Phoenix sneaked in with the front line. The rear line were still waiting for further instructions before heading into said building.

"Guys, two guards just around the corner. Their backs are facing you all." Sae's voice could be heard. Mariko relayed the message and Takamina took a quick glance at the corner, seeing two guards with their back facing them, patrolling the area.

Takamina nodded her head before gesturing for Rena to attack them which the latter gave a thumbs up.

Rena sneaked up on the two unsuspecting guards and knocked the lights out of them. Tomo~mi helped Rena to pull the body aside, tying them up and stuffing clothes into their mouth.

"Sae, can you hear me?" Mariko whispered into the device in her ear.

"Yes, I can. The guards you knocked out are actually prototypes, so you can just unplug them but you need to bring their body with you. We don't want to alert the enemy that we're here." Rena and Tomo~mi unplugged the "person" and tied their hands and stuffed their mouths with a clothe.

Mariko stared at the two questioningly, wondering why did they tie the "person" and stuffed it's mouth with a cloth.

"Just in case." Rena stated after seeing Mariko's gaze.

"Mmhmm, you'll never know chiyuu~" Mariko held back her laughter and nodded her head and asked Sae for directions.

They may have the map in hand but unfortunately it's hard for them to read it as the structure is really confusing.

"Take a left turn, before heading straight forward, the surveillance room is the first door on the right."

Mariko nodded her head and gestured for them to follow her. Rena and Tomo~mi carried the two prototypes and swiftly moved towards the surveillance room with Sae's directions.

Mayu stick her ear at the door, trying to listen to the chatters behind the door to estimate the amount of people in said room.

"We can take it easy for these two weeks." Sae's voice could be heard.

"Yea, the attack only begins then." One of them agreed.

"They're going to get the surprise of their lives when we attack them."

"They're going to die a painful death.." The laughter echoed at the hallways.

Mayu showed a sign to the others, stating that there is 4 people in said room, including Sae. They all nodded in understanding and Mariko gestured for Team Phoenix to check the area which they comply.

As soon as Team Phoenix left, the remaining 5 of them took their stance.

Mayu did a sign, counting down.

'3, 2, 1, Go.'

Takamina kicked the door hard and the door burst opened. Rena, Tomo~mi, Mayu and Mariko immediately attacked the prototypes, knocking them out immediately.

"For God sake, we are supposed to stay silent." Mariko hissed as she dragged the two body of the prototypes that were knocked out earlier, closing the door behind them.

"Yea, and the door wasn't even locked." Mayu stated nonchalantly as Takamina rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly.

"Sorry, I got too excited.." The others sigh before turning over to look at Sae.

"Goodness, Sae. We miss you so much." Mariko pulled her into a hug which was soon joined by the others.

"I missed you guys too. But now's not the time to get emotional. Let's get to work." Sae stated firmly as they all nodded.

Rena and Tomo~mi unplugged the prototypes, tied them and stuffed their mouths with clothes while Sae and Mariko started scouting the area.

"Guys, we've taken over the surveillance room." Takamina reported and Yuko's voice could be heard from the other side.

"Good, scan the floor before we head in." Yuko commanded.

"Yuko-san, we've done so. The area's been cleared, you all can move in now." The leader of Team Phoenix stated.

"Good job, we'll be making our way in. Meet us at the center court." Yuko gave a thumbs up to her team before they started moving in.

"Mariko-sama, Tomo~mi. The two of you will stay here and inform us about the enemies movements. Team Phoenix, 3 of you are to stay here as well while the others are to follow me, Rena-chan and Sae to the center court." Takamina commanded and instantly the leader of Team Phoenix commanded for 3 of their men to be stationed at the place.

"Mii-chan, please bring Nyan nyan and Yuki-san to the surveillance room. 4 of you follow them, you are to stay at the surveillance room as well." Mii-chan saluted and dragged the two doctors with her.

"Anyhow, good to see you Sae." Yuko grinned while Sae nodded with a smile.

"Sae..." Sayaka called out but it was heard but the latter.

Their eyes met and they were about to speak when it was interrupted by Yuko.

"Guys, not now okay?" Yuko was high on alert as she heard faint footsteps coming from the upper floor.

Saeyaka nodded in understanding and they settled for a brief hug before returning their full attention to the current situation.

"Front line, head to the second floor now. Rear line, check the floor we're at before heading up. Team Jaguar, please scout the area, make sure it's clear. Go." Mariko commanded.

After taking out a few more guards at the 1st floor, they headed up to meet up with the front line. Takamina gave them a thumbs up, gesturing for both of them to head on to the third floor together which was agreed by Mariko.

"You know, it's weird, we're at the 6th floor and the past floors were pretty unguarded." Takamina stated as Yuko nodded her head in agreement.

"Mariko, do you see anything out of ordinary?"

"Not at the moment. Wait." Soon, the sound of someone typing away on the keyboard was heard.

Deciding not to head up, the others waited at the 6th floor until further instructions were given to them by Mariko.

"Yuko. You won't like this." Mariko started.

"What's going on?" Yuko asked.

"They knew that we're coming." A gasped could be heard on the side.

"Mariko?! Mariko!!!" Yuko screamed into said device but she got no reply.

"Damn it!"

"What's going on?" Jurina asked as she saw the frustrated look on Yuko.

"They knew that we were coming! How?" Takamina stated on behalf of Yuko as she too heard from the device.

"Sae." Yuko racked her brains and could only think of a person who would betray them. She glared daggers at said girl who shook her head.

"Yuko, I did not tell anyone about this! Why the hell are you looking at me like that?" Sae returned the glare while Yuko punched the wall in frustration.

"I don't have time for this. Sayaka, Takamina, you take over. I'll head back down to the surveillance room." Yuko was about to leave but Mayu and Tomochin stopped her.

"We'll be following you." Tomochin stated firmly.

"Alright, let's go."

The three soon left the 6th floor, while all eyes were on Sae.

"Sae, did you?" Takamina eyed Sae who threw her hands up in frustration.

"Why in the world would I betray you guys?! We've been working and planning for this revenge for such a long time!" Sae hissed as Takamina backed down.

"Takamina, now is not the time to point fingers at anyone. We should find a place to hide and wait for news from Yuko." Sayaka gestured for all of them to enter an empty room.

"Sorry for suspecting you, Sae." Takamina apologized after awhile.

"It's alright." Sae sighed as everyone waited anxiously in the room for news.

The three rushed all the way into the surveillance room and was relieved to see that they were unharmed.

"What happened?!" Yuko questioned as Mariko pointed to a few prototypes on the floor.

"They suddenly came in and attacked us, but no worries we're fine." Mariko reassured as she dust her clothes.

"You guys alright?" Yuko asked as she eyed Yuki, Tomo~mi, Mariko, the members of the team and lastly Haruna.

"Yea, we're fine." One of the members from Team Phoenix answered.

Yuko eyed Haruna up and down, who smiled reassuringly at her. She sighed in relieve before looking over at Mariko with a questioning gaze.

"What did you mean when I wouldn't like it?"

Before Mariko could answer, the computers in the surveillance room turned black.

"What the?" Mayu stated as Mariko gestured for them to move away from the computers, just in case.

The computers soon turned back on.

"Yuko."

That's it for now, don't kill me just yet.  :fainted:
I'll be back!  :on gay:
Mainly Kojiyuu shipper! But I also enjoy Atsumina, Wmatsui, Mayuki, Marimii, Tomotomo, Yuiparu, Sayamilky.
Well basically the mainstream pairings. :33

Stories~
Humans and Robots (Kojiyuu + Others) [COMPLETED]
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38900.msg1321483#msg1321483

Love Within The Club (Kojiyuu)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39693.0

→ JoeYee's OS Corner ←
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39254.0

Offline shanju

• Member+
  • YukoHaruna
Re: Humans And Robots - Chapter 18 (Kojiyuu + Others) 1/7/2016
« Reply #121 on: July 04, 2016, 01:47:57 PM »
Yeayy, joeyee is back! Ahaha
Its been along time, need 5 months waiting for your comeback  :lol:
I cant wait what will happen to them
Update soon!

Offline JoeYee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kojiyuu all the way~
    • JoeYee14
Humans And Robots - Chapter 19 (Kojiyuu + Others) 5/7/2016
« Reply #122 on: July 05, 2016, 12:21:34 PM »
Hey there Shanjuu~ Here's the update~
I see there are a lot of new people on the forum, nice to meet you guys~
Anyway, let's start!

Chapter 19

"..." Yuko stared blankly at the computers that were all broadcasting the same thing.

"Yuu-chan?" Haruna called out but she got no reaction.

"You've come, my child." Said person on the other side grinned evilly.

"Hey, what is going on?" Takamina asked.

They were waiting in the room for news when the TV in the room started broadcasting an unknown man.

"We don't know too." Mariko replied as they observed the man.

"Wait! Shit, it's him!" Acchan point her finger at the screen.

"What, who's that?" Jurina asked, not understanding who this man is.

"Yuko's father, or to be exact, foster father." Acchan deadpanned.

"I'm not your child." Yuko spat as her glares intensified.

"Why, aren't you rude to your father." Said man laughed as Yuko lost her patience.

"You are not my father!" She threw a punch onto one of the computer screens, causing it to shatter into pieces.

The others widen their eyes, taken aback by the action. Mayu and Haruna immediately stood beside Yuko. Mayu tend to her wounds with Yuki's help and Haruna tried her best to calm said woman down.

"Yuu-chan, breathe." Haruna pat Yuko's back while she intertwined her other hand with Yuko's uninjured hand, calming the woman down almost immediately.

"What do you want?" Yuko asked calmly.

"The correct question is, what do you want? You are the one who is invading my company." He stared intensely back into her eyes.

"I want you dead." Yuko gritted her teeth as those words left her mouth.

The man burst out laughing almost maniacally.

"We'll see if you can make it that far. I'll be waiting for you on the 10th floor, Oshima Yuko. You have an hour." The screens turned black soon after.

Mayuki removed the clothe that was soaked with blood but sighed in relieve when the wound is gone.

"Thank goodness you heal fast, Yuko-san." Yuki stated as Mayu nodded her head in agreement.

"Oshiriko-chan, we need you in your top form if we're going to take him down." Mayu squeezed Yuko's shoulder, reassuringly.

"Y-Yea.. Sorry for blowing up." Yuko apologized as she rubbed her throbbing temples.

"It's alright, Yuko-chan." Tomo~mi patted Yuko's head.

"Yea, if I were you, I would blow up too." Tomochin lightly hit Yuko on the forehead with her knuckles.

"Guys, we need help." Takamina's voice echoed in the room.

They made their way up to the 6th floor in record time and they were surprised to see a huge group of people fighting with one another.

"Don't just stand there, come and help us!" Sayaka shouted and soon they were in action.

"Haruna-san, Yukirin, stay behind." Mayu stated as the two shrugged their shoulders and ran forward, surprising Mayu.

"Yah! It's dangerous!" Mayu was about to scold them but she was stopped short by a punch. She shut her eyes waiting for the impact, which was supposed to be on her cheek, but she felt nothing.

She opened her eyes, surprised to see Yuko blocking said attack.

"Shiriri-chan, believe that the two of them are more capable than ever to protect themselves." Yuko twisted the man's arm before throwing him over her shoulder.

"But still.." Mayu sighed as she landed a kick on a man who was running towards her.

"Watanabe Mayu, look." Mariko shouted and pointed her finger towards Yuki's direction.

Mayu followed said finger and saw Yuki landed a punch on a man's face, a cracking sound could be heard. Mayu winced when she heard it.

"Wow, I can't believe Yuki-san broke his nose." Jurina had her jaw dropped as she witness what happened.

Rena gave Jurina a quick peck before using her finger to close the latter's mouth. "The flies will go in, Jurina."

"Guys, this is not the time for PDA!" Tomochin groaned in annoyance as the WMatsui pair apologized shyly before continuing their fight.

"Mayu, she'll be fine." Takamina reassured.

"Y-Yea.."

'Remember to never to get on Yukirin's bad side.' Mayu shuddered as she replayed the image of the man getting his nose broken from the punch.

It was endless, the amount of enemies were overwhelming.

"Sayaka-san, should we use our weapons?" Tomo~mi asked as she landed another blow on the man's cheek.

Sayaka and Mariko bend down to look at one of the fallen enemy. They did a quick scanned at the fallen enemy before finding a bar code.

"Yes, we can. All the ones we've been fighting were prototypes. I believe the next batch which appears will have guns and knowledge to strategize and attack us.

Mii-chan used one of the device that was created earlier on and scanned the place.

"Guys, the enemies are all prototypes, they're not humans so feel free to kill them." Mii-chan stated nonchalantly as the others face palmed.

"What she meant was you don't have to hold back, feeling worried of harming a human being." Mariko quickly supplied as the others nodded their head in understanding before continuing their fight.

"You should've phrased your words properly, Gachapin." Mariko flicked Mii-chan's forehead causing the latter to groan.

"Agreed." Tomochin stated as she landed a kick on the stomach of a man before grabbing her gun and started shooting.

"We have to stop wasting time, Yuko needs to reach the 10th floor in 45 minutes!" Mariko stated aloud as everyone took their weapons out, wiping the place clean almost instantly.

Clearing the 7th floor with ease, they quickly climbed the stairs to the 8th floor. What Mariko and Sayaka predicted was true, when they arrived at the 8th floor a few shots were fired towards them and they had to fall back.

"Well, here they are. Leave this to me." Rena stated as she cracked her neck before putting her game face on.

Yuko nodded her head while she diverted her gaze to Sae who understood her.

"There's another way up." Sae stated as they all nodded their head in understanding.

"Jurina, I need a distraction." Jurina nodded her head and headed to look for items she could use to distract the robots.

"Kasai-san and Itano-san, can you head over to the other side of the hall? When me and Jurina starts to distract them, fire them immediately."

Tomotomo nodded their head in understanding but before they left, Mariko passed them a earpiece.

"Wait for Rena's instruction." Mariko squeezed both their shoulders before sending them off.

Sayaka took out another earpiece and passed it to Rena.

"You can stay in direct contact with Tomochin through this." Rena muttered a thanks and Jurina soon came back with a bunch of food.

"Jurina, is this your term of distraction?" Haruna raised her eyebrows in amusement.

"I couldn't find anything else but I believe it'll work." Jurina stated with determination before taking her position.

"The plan is for Jurina and myself to distract them, while Kasai-san and Itano-san will attack them from the back. The rest of you should continue heading up, towards the 10th floor. We'll meet you when we're done." Rena gave them a thumbs up as Yuko and the others nodded their head in understanding.

"Stay safe you guys." Yuko pat the two on the head before gesturing for Sae to lead the way, beckoning the others to follow her.

As soon as they were out of sight, Rena averted her gaze over to Jurina.

"Let's do this." Rena grinned as Jurina flashed her charming smile before nodding her head enthusiastically.

"Itano-san, we'll start our distraction now."

"Noted. Be careful."

"We will, you too." Rena nodded her head and the two started their plan.

Jurina dashed across the place, hiding behind a pillar as the shooting followed her. Now that Rena's area is not targeted, the latter ran further and hid behind the pillar, undetected.

Three loud thuds were heard and when Jurina took a peek behind the pillar, she saw three of the shooters on the floor, probably dead.

The others panicked when they saw three of their comrades fall, they started firing aimlessly towards the direction where the shot was fired.

Now that they have their back towards WMatsui, the two launched their attacks as well, firing their guns at them, killing 4 of them.

"Itano-san, are the two of you alright?" Rena asked as their enemies are now firing at both directions.

"Yea, we're fine. What's the plan now? They're coming in on us." Rena took a peek and hid back before gesturing to Jurina to throw the food she got earlier on, far away from all of them.

"We'll be throwing a distraction." Rena grinned as Tomochin nodded her head.

Jurina threw it far away and it landed with a thud, the enemies turned away from the Tomotomo area and headed towards the sound.

The four immediately came out from their hiding spot and fired at them rapidly, taking all of them out.

The four grinned and high-fived one another as soon as the last enemy was down.

"Sayaka-san, we've cleared the floor. We'll be joining you in a moment."

"WMatsui and Tomotomo has cleared the floor, they'll be coming to help us soon." Sayaka stated as she used a knife and slayed the robots like they were nothing.

"Rena has improved a lot huh.." Sae stated nonchalantly as she used a sword to slash the robots.

"She grew a lot throughout the years." Mayu stated as she landed a blow with her metallic gloves on the robot.

"Mmhmm, I believe she was using long range attack earlier on. You should see her perform short range. Her attacks are strong and precise." Takamina landed a few punches with her brass knuckles in place.

"I hope that Yuko will be fine." Acchan tighten her grip on the dagger before slicing the robot's neck.

"I believe in her." Mii-chan used her katana to parried an attack before landing a roundhouse kick on the opponent.

"We all do." Takamina flashed a small smile before continuing her fight.

"Let's do our best and meet up with them soon." Sayaka encouraged and they continued the fight with a burning spirit.

Mariko, Mayuki and Kojiyuu were up at the 10th floor, standing in front of a huge door. They made their way over to the door and Yuko took a deep breath, gathering herself.

"Yuu-chan, you'll be alright. We're here with you." Haruna squeezed Yuko's hand, reassuring her that everything will be alright. Yuko flashed a small smile and nodded her head.

'Gather yourself together, Yuko. It's time.'

Feel free to leave a comment! It helps as it keeps me motivated.  :shy2:
I'll update soon!
See you~  :on gay:
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 03:13:25 PM by JoeYee »
Mainly Kojiyuu shipper! But I also enjoy Atsumina, Wmatsui, Mayuki, Marimii, Tomotomo, Yuiparu, Sayamilky.

Stories~

→ JoeYee's OS Corner ←

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm watching Yuu!!! Hiatus!!!!
Re: Humans And Robots - Chapter 19 (Kojiyuu + Others) 5/7/2016
« Reply #123 on: July 06, 2016, 07:51:16 AM »
I will read first

Offline Korisu29

• Member+
« Reply #124 on: July 08, 2016, 04:24:00 PM »
gimme kojiyuu sweet moment puhliisee~
hellooo..long time not in here..hihi
thanks for your update..
waiting for the next..

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #125 on: July 08, 2016, 04:38:45 PM »
This story is still alive!!

Offline jhom_09

• Atsuyuu is cute but Kojiyuu all the way....
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • My Gayness belong to YUU.....
« Reply #126 on: July 09, 2016, 04:16:35 AM »

I want my Kojiyuu pleaseeeeee  :gyaaah: :gyaaah: :gyaaah:

thank you for the update Joeyee-san but dont forget the Kojiyuu hehe  :on lol:

Offline rindg

• No Oshima Yuko without Kojima Haruna~~~ :3
  • Member+
« Reply #127 on: July 11, 2016, 11:10:41 PM »
Oh my god, wow. Two new updates since I went M.I.A??? Is this perhaps heaven?  :shocked XD

So is next chapter the long-awaited big fight? Because I can't even begin to describe how excited I am.

Okay fine, I'll try to type my excitement out :"!#%Q$#W$^&W#$%Q@%@$W$%*W$%&Q#$^Q#$&Q#$!@#%!@^*#^&"

There you go lol.

Wow you started college? Congratulations~

Anyways, awesome chapter and I'm really really excited for the next one.

Thanks!  :D
No one but Yuko,
Can touch Haruna's body.
Those who ships it, rules.

Check out my fanfictions:
The Only Road To Take
You and I

Offline JoeYee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kojiyuu all the way~
    • JoeYee14
Humans And Robots - Chapter 20 (Kojiyuu + Others) 21/7/2016
« Reply #128 on: July 21, 2016, 03:36:51 PM »
arawche079 = I hope you liked it~
Korisu29 = Ahahahah. It's really been a long while eh..
Genkikid = Yes it is! Author is trying her hardest to finish this!  :farofflook:
jhom_09 = Ah yes yes. But hmm.. You might be a little disappointed in this chapter..  :err:
rindg = Ahahah... Yea, thank you~

Hey guys~ Today's Thursday at my country and yea, I'm somewhat done with the first semester? Next week is study week, which basically means that I won't have to go to college. Hopefully, I'll be able to update or even wrapped up this story soon! It feels like I've been dragging this story for too long and the war hasn't even started! :sweat:
Those who are asking for Kojiyuu, it's not that I forgot about it but I need to head on with the plot I have in my head first~  :glasses:
I'll try my best to write more fluff in the next chapter!
Thank you for those who commented~
Without further ado, let's begin!

Chapter 20

"Huh.. You've made it just in time." The man grinned as he kept his pocket watch back into his suit before standing up.

"And you have company.." He eyed the other 4 before he made a gesture. All of a sudden, prototypes came out and restrained the 4.

"Yah, what are you doing?!" Mayu growled as she struggled to get free.

"Let them go." Yuko glared daggers at the man.

"Why should I?" Said man made his way over to Yuko, standing a few meters away from the latter.

"They have nothing to do with this." Yuko hissed while said man raised his eyebrows in amusement.

"Why, I wouldn't say that they have nothing to do with this if I were you. I mean, look at you. You're supposed to be death but somehow, right now, you're alive and well, trying to avenge your family." He laughed before walking back to his seat and pulled a hologram out.

"Well, maybe it's because you're stupid enough to believe that I'm dead, Akimoto." Yuko retorted, tightening her fist.

"By the way, I'm not only here to avenge my family. I'm here to stop you." Yuko stated firmly before taking a quick glance over her shoulder to check on the others.

'Luckily, they're just being restrained.'

Yuko made eye contact, signalling for them not to act rashly which they all understood.

"Oh? Stop me? I wouldn't say I'm the stupid one since you and your friends just presented yourselves at my place." Akimoto pulled out a knife, running his fingers on the knife.

"I tortured you, both physically and mentally. I'm surprised you're still alive." He placed the knife down on the table before pressing on the hologram, which was showing a video.

"Shall we replay what happened back then?" He smiled evilly.

WMatsui and Tomotomo had regroup with the others and they continued to fight on.

"Should we head up now?" Takamina asked after she knocked the last prototype out.

The others were about to reply but they were interrupted by an unknown man's voice which appeared with a hologram.

"Takamina, I have a bad feeling about this." Acchan stated as she watched the video.

"I'll record this, just in case." Sayaka stated as she pulled out a device and started recording.

"Shall we replay what happened back then?"

FLASHBACK
"How is she?" Akimoto walked in with a woman while eyeing the body which was being held up high in the air by chains.

"Sir, she's not speaking a word." One of the prototypes said as he passed him a whip.

"Yuko, Yuko.. You can make your life less miserable if you just tell us why were you sneaking around our place." The woman spoke as she made her way over to Yuko holding her chin, making the latter face her.

Yuko was barely conscious as they were beating her relentlessly the whole night. Yuko glared at the woman who was holding her before using the last of strength to shake herself free from the woman's grip.

"Bullshit." Yuko growled and spitted at the woman who immediately landed a harsh slap on her.

"I think we should knock some sense into her." The woman hissed in disgust, wiping the spit with her sleeves before walking over to Akimoto who nodded his head in agreement.

"I wouldn't have to do this to you if you just told us, I mean, we are your foster parents who took care of you." Akimoto stated as he walked closer to Yuko.

"Took care of me? Wow, Akimoto. Your sense of humor is getting so much better." Yuko rolled her eyeballs at the man who then walked over to her back.

"Sasshi's right. We need to knock some sense and maybe some manners into you." He whipped her on the back, hard. The cracked of the whip resounded in the whole room.

Yuko shut her eyes tightly in pain but she refused to scream, she refused to show that she was in pain, she refused to let them enjoy, seeing her suffer.

Yuko laughed aloud surprising the others in the room.

"Is that all you can do?" She raised an eyebrow and a smirk was plastered on her face.

Sasshi glared at Yuko before walking over to her and landed a few punches here and there before finally retreating when the same smirk still plastered on her face.

"If this doesn't work maybe we should show you how we killed your parents, and then your brother?"

This caught Yuko's attention. The whole time she was held captured, they only use physical violence on her and never mentioned anything about her biological parents nor his brother.

'This is new, maybe I'll find out something..'

She glared at her foster parents as they commanded for the prototypes to bring a projector and their laptop in. (Back then, holograms were not created yet.)

It didn't take them long to play the video.

"Akimoto, you can't do this! We're supposed to use this for good." Oshima Hideki hissed at the man.

"Nonsense! Power is all that matters, Hideki." Akimoto stated firmly as Hideki shook his head, disagreeing.

"We should head on to our separate ways. You believe that power is most important while I on the other hand believe that peace is more important than anything." Hideki stated firmly as Akimoto shrugged.

"Suit yourself."

"That was when we when our separate ways.. Do you remember about the news where your parents died in a lab accident?" Akimoto asked as he grinned evilly, she didn't like where this was going.

'No..' Yuko gave a small nod.

"The truth is... We killed them." He burst out laughing before playing the video.

"No, Akimoto. We've talked about this." Hideki hissed but he ignored him.

"You're planning something against us aren't you.." Akimoto glared at said man before pulling out a gun.

"Akimoto. Calm down it's not what you're thinking." Hideki raised his hands in defend.

"Nonsense.. I know you've been planning on something to take me down." He released a shot into the air before aiming it back to Hideki.

Hideki was about to retort but the door opened and there stood his wife.

"Ryo, get out!" Hideki yelled but it was too late as another gunshot was fired.

"No!!!!" Hideki fell onto his knees as tears streamed out from his eyes.

"You monster!" Hideki growled as he dashed towards Akimoto, landing a punch on him.

Akimoto fell back but immediately pointed the gun at him.

"You son of b*tch." Akimoto hissed as he raised the gun to Hideki's forehead.

"Just kill me." Hideki closed the remaining distance as he held the gun on his forehead.

"I'll do just that." Akimoto pulled the trigger and soon a loud bang was heard. Hideki's body fell limp onto the ground as Akimoto grinned evilly.

Sasshi walked in the room as if she did not hear any gun shots fired.

"Great job!" Sasshi grinned as she gave Akimoto a peck on the cheeks.

"Of course." Akimoto landed another kick on the dead body before heading to the table.

"Have you set the bomb?" Akimoto asked as he kept his gun.

"Yes, we'll make it look like a lab accident." Sasshi grinned before pressing a button.

"C'mon, the place is gonna blow up in 3 minutes." Sasshi stated as Akimoto nodded his head.

The two left the place and true to her words, 3 minutes later, the explosion took place.

The clip ended where it was and Yuko's tears were steadily streaming.

"Aww, look. She's crying." Sasshi clapped her hands in amusement.

"Ho? Where's that arrogant b*tch face we saw a few minutes ago?" Akimoto mocked.

Yuko hang her head in defeat as the scene of her parents being killed kept being replayed in her mind.

Sasshi walked up to her and landed another kick which caused Yuko to spit out some blood.

"I knew they were up to something but who would've thought that they were planning on a new system to destroy our plans?" Sasshi said as Akimoto nodded his head in agreement.

"The Chosen Ones huh." Akimoto spat as soon as he said that.

"Bullshit."

"Honey, shall we head on to the next one?" Sasshi asked with a devilish smiled plastered.

"Yuko, have you wondered about what happened to your brother?" Akimoto pressed the next clip, not allowing Yuko to answer.

The video of a man being tied to a chair was shown. Soon, the lights went on and the man started to stir.

Bruises, blood stains, old and new could be seen all over the man. The man shook his head, trying to get rid of the black spots that kept appearing in his vision.

"My my, you're finally awake Oshima Hikaru."  Hikaru growled at Sasshi who then ran her fingers over his face.

"Don't lay your filthy hands one me." HIkaru hissed as Sasshi grinned at him.

"Filthy you say.. You know, I was wondering.. Why did you go against us? If you didn't, maybe I could make you into one of my toys." Sasshi said with her eyes full of lust.

"Go to hell." Hikaru stated as Sasshi landed a slap on him.

"You know, today I'm going to end your life. We have decided that it is useless to keep you alive." Sasshi pulled out a knife as she ran the blade on his chest.

"Good, I've been waiting for this day to come." Hikaru stated as Sasshi laughed.

"Your sister has been asking us where have you been.." Sasshi stated as she applied pressure on to the knife, slicing into skin. Hikaru held back a pained scream as he kept his poker face.

"We told her you're studying abroad but she didn't quite buy it. She still asks for you like an annoying brat she is." Sasshi continued as she ran the knife, cutting into his arm.

"It's so tempting to take her life." Sasshi then moved the knife onto his stomach, doing the same thing.

"You wouldn't. She inherited everything from otou-san and okaa-san. If you killed her, everything will be donated to charity. You won't get a single thing from this." Hikaru clenched his fist tightly as he said those words.

"Ah.. You're right.. Aren't you a sad child. Your parents left nothing for you." This time, Sasshi landed a stab into his stomach causing the latter to hissed in pain.

"Oh well, I'll stop here. I want you to die a painful death. We'll let your blood flow out until you die." Sasshi stated as she shrugged her shoulders before leaving the room.

Hikaru groaned in pain but when he saw the camera in front of him. He put his poker face on, taking a deep breath before speaking.

"Yuko, I don't know... if you'll ever see this but if you do.. don't give up.. and fight on.." He coughed out blood this time before flashing a small smile.

"Gomen ne.. I can't protect.. you." Hikaru smiled apologetically.

"Take care.. of yourself." With that Hikaru passed out and soon died.

"Oni-chan!!" Yuko screamed as tears streamed down from her face. Yuko screamed in agony as she struggled against the chains, managing to land a kick on Sasshi who immediately stood back up and took the whip to whip her.

"You have no rights to kick me." Sasshi whipped again as Yuko continued to cry out in agony.

"Why the f*ck did you kill them?!" Yuko screamed at the two who merely laughed.

"Because they were sticking their noses into other people's business." Akimoto shrugged before he turned off the laptop.

"Finally, some reaction though.." Sasshi laughed before landing another whip onto Yuko's back.

"We'll see how long you can live.." Akimoto grinned.

FLASHBACK END

"You monster!!" Yukirin screamed as tears were falling out from her eyes.

"Are you even sane?" Mariko glared at the man with such intensity that it surprised even Yuko.

"You piece of shit." Mayu hissed in pure anger, struggling to get herself free from the grip.

Haruna was quiet, she had her hanged her head in defeat as tears steadily stream from her eyes. 'Yuu-chan..'

Yuko once again took a quick glance to the back, asking them to shut up which they three reluctantly agreed to. The sight of Haruna hanging her head in defeat, worried the latter. 'Haruna...'

Yuko stayed rooted in her spot as she shut her eyes, holding back the tears. She resolved her faith and stood her ground this time, not showing any signs of weakness to him.

'Otou-san, okaa-san, Hikaru-oniichan. Please give me strength.'

"What's the point for showing the video?" Yuko asked nonchalantly.

"Hmm, I was hoping for more dramatic expressions from you.." Akimoto ignored Yuko's question.

"Well, sorry for not being able to show you a more dramatic situation." Yuko shrugged as she took a few steps forward.

"How could a child be that emotionless.." Akimoto wondered aloud but got no response.

"Oh, and to answer your question. It's to show your friends how pathetic you were back then." Akimoto started laughing before his gaze turned serious.

"Also, it is to show that, that is what you'll be going through when I defeat all of you." Yuko glared back at Akimoto with the same intense gaze.

"Over my dead body." Yuko stated before signalling for the others to break free and attack.

"That piece of shit." Takamina hissed as she threw a hard punch on a prototype that has been disconnected.

"You mean me?" Sasshi appeared from behind them with a troop of prototypes.

"Bitch." Tomochin clicked her tongue in annoyance and anger at the woman.

"You're going to get it from me." Sasshi narrowed her eyes at Tomochin.

"Attack!"

And I'm cutting it here! Yea, I know what you're thinking.. Why the hell Sasshi?
I couldn't think of another antagonist and so yea, I thought, why not Sasshi?  :whistle:
To sum things up, THE FINAL WAR WILL FINALLY BE STARTING AFTER GOD KNOWS HOW LONG.  :farofflook:
Thank you for reading and seriously, feel free to comment!
Will update ASAP~
See you soon~  :on gay:

Stories~

→ JoeYee's OS Corner ←

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Humans And Robots - Chapter 20 (Kojiyuu + Others) 21/7/2016
« Reply #129 on: July 22, 2016, 08:16:09 AM »
Akimoto sensei and Sasshi are the villains??!! Wow
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 01:17:29 AM by Genkikid »

Offline Bakamina_Oshi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shipping Sayaka x Everyone... especially with milk
Re: Humans And Robots - Chapter 20 (Kojiyuu + Others) 21/7/2016
« Reply #130 on: August 18, 2016, 12:24:51 AM »
Lol is there going to be a bitch fight between Tomochin and Sashi? They seem like the type of people to pull each others hair lol  :mon fyeah: But it'll be good with a serious fight as well.

And poor Yuko, having to watch her family die twice. I hope Akimoto gets what he deserves  :on voodoo:

Offline JoeYee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kojiyuu all the way~
    • JoeYee14
Humans And Robots - Chapter 21 (Kojiyuu + Others) 27/8/2016
« Reply #131 on: August 27, 2016, 03:28:05 PM »
Guess who's back after disappearing again?  :glasses:

Chapter 21

Mayu, Yukirin and Mariko broke free from their captors grip and unplugged them, almost immediately. Yuko did the same and quickly made her way over to Haruna who was frozen in her spot.

"Nyan nyan?" Yuko called out and gently touch the elder woman. Haruna looked up with teary eyes before throwing her arms around the latter, crying her heart out.

"N-Nyan nyan? Don't cry.." Yuko pat the sobbing woman on the back wanting to calm her down.

"Yuko, get Haruna out of here." Mariko yelled as she landed another punch on the incoming prototypes, stopping them from going any further towards the Kojiyuu pair.

"Yes, Oshiriko-chan! We'll cover you for now, hurry!" Mayu took out a gun, shooting lasers at the prototypes.

Yuko nodded her head and muttered a thank you to them before carrying Haruna to a secluded area. Yuko shut the door and gently placed said woman down.

"Haruna... Don't cry.." Yuko's eyes were getting teary as well as she saw her beloved crying. Yuko gently wipe the tears that fell on to Haruna's cheeks before planting a kiss on her forehead.

Haruna gathered her composure, trying her best to control her emotions. She reached out and intertwined Yuko's hands with hers.

"It hurt so much Yuu-chan.." Haruna whimpered as she looked into the latter's eyes.

"My heart hurts so bad, seeing you being tortured all alone. I wasn't there for you when you were going through your hardest time." More tears fell as Yuko pulled the latter into an embrace.

"Silly girl." Yuko sighed as she started to pat Haruna on the head, affectionately.

"Kojima Haruna. What you saw was what happened in the past. Yes, I endured the torture all alone but now I have you here facing this with me. Sayaka, Mariko, Takamina and the others are here too. I'm not alone now and that's what matters." Yuko ruffled the Haruna's hair before pulling away, creating a little distance between the two.

"I don't want to see you blaming yourself, okay?" Yuko leaned in and gave a tender kiss on Haruna's lips.

Haruna immediately returned the kiss wrapping her arms around Yuko's neck. Haruna was about to deepened the kiss but Yuko pulled away, causing the former to pout.

"No blaming yourself okay?" Yuko repeated and she received a nod.

"Good. Now, I would love to continue our session but we're currently at war and I think we should her the others." Yuko grinned sheepishly as Haruna blushed at the statement before nodding her head in agreement.

Yuko pressed another tender kiss on the latter's lips before pulling her to follow her out.

Mayu dashed forward towards Akimoto, wanting to land a punch on said man but he avoided it by grabbing her arm and twisted it to an odd angle causing the former to scream in pain.

Yukirin who heard it immediately head towards Akimoto, landing a solid punch on him.

"Nobody is allowed to touch what is mine." Yukirin hissed before landing another kick at the man's stomach. Akimoto groaned in pain as he tried to push himself up.

Mariko who caught the scene unfold was undeniably amused. She took a quick glance to the back, hoping to see the Kojiyuu pair and right at that moment, the two appeared.

"Are you alright?" Mariko asked Haruna as she continued her attack on the prototypes.

"Yes. Sorry for breaking down." Haruna rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly while the others told her it's okay.

"Huh.. I guess it's time to use our secret weapon." Akimoto grinned evilly as he stood up, holding on to a walkie-talkie.

"Release them now."

Atsumina, Saeyaka, Tomotomo, WMatsui, Miichan as well as the others had managed to destroy all prototypes and was about to attack Sasshi but all of a sudden, a voice was heard.

"Release them now."

"Just in time." Sasshi grinned evilly and soon, a whole group of prototype appeared.

They were about to attack them but was stopped by Miichan.

"No, don't attack them! They're not prototypes. They're half humans, half robots!" Miichan yelled as they all froze in their spot.

"Damn it." Takamina hissed as she held back a punch, pushing the half robot away.

"What will you do now, The Chosen Ones?" Sasshi smiled evilly at them.

"Guys, keep your weapons! I repeat keep your weapons! We will knock them out while the rest of you tie them up! Do you have ropes?" Sayaka asked the Teams that were with them.

"Yes mam!" The two leaders shouted in reply.

"Good. Let's do this."

Takamina on the other hand informed Yuko and the others that there weren't fighting prototypes anymore but instead they were fighting the half human, half robot who were brainwashed by Akimoto and Sasshi.

"Our only option is to knock them out as we don't want to hurt them, Yuko." Takamina stated and a sighed could be heard from the other side.

"Alright, please be careful. I assume Sasshi is there?"

"Yes, she is." Yuko could hear from the talkie that Takamina is very pissed off at Sasshi.

"Takamina, don't act rashly. Sasshi may not look like it but she can really fight. Please be careful."

"You're absolutely insane." Yuko kept the talkie at her back pocket as she knocked out one the half human and half robot who tried to attack her.

"You don't say.." Akimoto grinned evilly before he pulled out a gun.

"Leave Oshima Yuko alone. I want to kill her with my own hands."

The brainwashed half humans, half robots did as they were commanded and focused their attack on the other 4.

Akimoto fired a shot towards Yuko and she dodged it at the last second. Yuko started running towards Akimoto who continued to fire at her.

In a blink of the eye, Akimoto's gun was flung out of his hands and Yuko landed a punch at his stomach.

"You suck old man." Yuko mocked. She was taken aback when the latter burst out laughing instead.

"I guess it's time to turn it on." Akimoto reached to his neck and flicked on a switch.

Soon his eyes started to flicker from black to red.

"What the..?" Yuko took a few steps back as she watched the man's every move.

Akimoto hanged his head down for a few seconds before he started rubbing his neck, cracking a few bones.

"Well then, shall we officially start?" Both his eyes were bloody red, and he flashed a smile which caused Yuko to involuntarily shiver.

Akimoto dashed forward and landed a hard blow on Yuko. The impact of said punch, flung her out of the room and Yuko landed hard on her back on the floor below them.

Yuko groaned in pain as she pushed herself up, and held on to her stomach.

'Damn.. That hurts like hell.' Yuko groaned.

"Yuko?! Are you alright?" Sae who saw Yuko suddenly flung down from the upper floor at the corner of her eye, immediately went over to help her up.

"Y-Yea. Did you know what happened to Akimoto?" Yuko asked as she took a quick glance up and gasped.

"Sae, move!" Sae stared confusingly at Yuko but the latter managed to pushed her away just in time as a pot smashed into floor, breaking into pieces.

"You're going to die in my hands today." Akimoto stated as he jumped down from the upper floor.

The others who were with Yuko earlier sighed in relieve as they saw that Yuko was alright.

"Guys, we have to knock them out faster. We need to help Yuko!" Mariko stated and they all nodded in agreement.

'Please be careful Yuu-chan..'

"Da hell?" Sae cursed as she looked up and saw Akimoto jumping down from the upper floor.

Yuko who was watching Akimoto immediately dodged another blow that was aimed at her.

'He's so much faster and stronger after turning on the switch on his neck. What did he do to himself?'

Yuko who was injected with a substance in the past was able to keep up with the attacks thrown to her, she dodged and blocked said attacks before jumping away from him, creating distance between the two.

"What did you do to yourself, Akimoto?"

"What you asked? I turned myself, into one of them." Akimoto pointed at Sae as Yuko had her eyes wide opened.

"But I'm much more stronger when compared to them." He grinned before dashing forward again.

Sae who heard everything immediately headed over to Sayaka and Takamina to inform them about what she heard.

"What?!" Takamina asked as she knocked two half human and robot out.

"Yes and we need to help her! Hur-"

"Not so fast. Are you forgetting about me?" Sasshi jumped in front of them, blocking their way.

Sae glared at said woman before asking the others who were done to help Yuko,

"I'll handle her." Sae stated firmly as Sasshi watched on with amusement.

"Are you sure?" Takamina was worried that Sae alone won't be able to stop the woman.

"I'll help Sae-san." Rena stated and smiled reassuringly at them.

"But-" Jurina wanted to protest but the elder girl stopped her with a quick peck on the lips.

"I'll be fine, you do your best and help Yuko-san alright? Don't act rashly." Rena reminded the younger girl who nodded her head with determination.

"Stop the mushy drama." Sasshi hissed before launching herself forward doing a roundhouse kick which unfortunately for her and fortunately for the girls, who managed to avoid said kick.

"Go!" Rena yelled and they all nodded their head in understanding before leaving.

"I'll be helping here too." Tomochin stated nonchalantly.

Sae and Rena turned around and saw the woman, who smiled at them.

"Right, let's do this."

Thank you to those who took their time to comment. I'll be updating Chapter 22 in a few hours time.
And for those who were asking for Kojiyuu, I tried guys.. I really did.  :err:
Anyhow, see you later!  :on gay:

Stories~

→ JoeYee's OS Corner ←

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Humans And Robots - Chapter 21 (Kojiyuu + Others) 27/8/2016
« Reply #132 on: August 27, 2016, 08:55:02 PM »
Oohh the couples are getting separated to fight different enemies....

Such a short update... I'll wait for the chapter 22 eagerly

Offline JoeYee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kojiyuu all the way~
    • JoeYee14
Humans And Robots - Chapter 22 (Kojiyuu + Others) 28/8/2016
« Reply #133 on: August 28, 2016, 03:18:12 PM »
As promised.  :hee:

Chapter 22

"Tomo~mi, Gachapin, Yukirin, Mayu and Haruna. Go and help those who are injured." Mariko instructed as soon as they cleared the upper floor.

Tomo~mi and Mii-chan who heard the walkie-talkie immediately complied and headed off to help the injured ones while Haruna on the other hand, was reluctant on complying to said request.

"Kojima Haruna, snap out of it. We're at war here. Don't let Yuko worry about you." Mariko reprimanded the former in a stern tone.

Yuki and Mayu smiled reassuringly at the elder woman.

"It'll be fine, Kojima-san.. We're with you." Yuki stated as Mayu nodded her head in agreement.

Haruna flashed a grateful smile before the three left to help those who were injured.

Yuko groaned in pain as she was thrown to the wall before sliding on to the floor. She pushed herself onto her feet as she wiped the blood that was dripping from her lips.

"I'm surprised you're still able to stand." Akimoto stated nonchalantly as she flung one of the half human, half robot away.

"Stop! Don't hurt them!" Yuko hissed as Akimoto shrugged.

"They were the ones coming on to me."

Jurina who decided to sneak up on Akimoto, aimed a knife at Akimoto. She dashed forward and aiming for his heart but the man took a step forward causing the latter to stab the man at his leg.

Akimoto hissed in pain before grabbing Jurina and threw her across the room.

"Didn't your elders teach you not to sneak up on others?" Akimoto glared daggers at the younger woman as he placed his palm on his injured leg.

'I'm pretty sure I heard a few cracking sound..' Jurina groaned in pain and Yuko immediately made her way over to the younger.

"Jurina!" Yuko eyed the younger woman worriedly, looking around the room for help. She saw Atsumina, Sayaka and Mariko heading in to distract/attack Akimoto.

"Yuko-san.. Did I.. act too.. rashly again?" Jurina inhaled deeply, causing her to wince in pain.

"No no no.. You didn't. You did a great job." Yuko smiled reassuringly before pulling the talkie from her back pocket.

"Haruna! Come over and help! Jurina is hurt! Quickly!" Yuko slid the walkie talkie back into her pocket before wrapping her arms around the younger woman.

"I'm going to carry you to a safer place, okay? You've got to stay with me." Yuko stated firmly as Jurina nodded her head.

"This may hurt." Yuko huffed before she lifted Jurina and carried the woman who winced in pain to safety.

Yuko immediately carried her to a spot which is clear of any fighting. It didn't take long for Haruna to appear with a medic box.

"Haruna! I think she punctured her lungs! She's having a hard time to breathe." Yuko informed the doctor who nodded her head before averting her gaze from Yuko to Jurina.

"Jurina, stay with us, okay?" Haruna smiled warmly at Jurina before diverting her attention over to YUko, gently pushing her away.

"Go and help the others." Haruna stated firmly. Yuko nodded her head after planting a soft kiss on Haruna's forehead.

"Isn't that.. nice.." Jurina chuckled as Haruna eyed the younger woman.

"You better stay with me while I treat you. We don't want Rena turning into Gekikara." Jurina giggled before wincing a little and nodded her head.

Yuko rushed back to the scene only to catch Takamina who was thrown back by the impact of the punch.

"Midget! You okay?" Yuko gently put Takamina onto her feet.

"Who are you calling a midget?" Takamina glared at Yuko as she held onto her bruised stomach.

"No one but seriously, are you alright?" Yuko eyed the woman who nodded her head.

"But when the hell did he get that strong?" Takamina questioned aloud as she watch the three who continued attacking and dodging at the same time.

"When he switch on a button at the back of his neck..." Yuko stated as she eyed Akimoto.

"I know you're not seriously injured but please rest here alright? His strength is on a whole new level and I don't want you guys to get hurt anymore like Jurina.." Takamina nodded in understanding as she led herself to where Haruna and Jurina was.

Yuko dashed towards Akimoto from the back, locking her arms at his neck, strangling him.

Akimoto struggled to break free but Yuko was holding tightly on to his neck.

The three saw the chance to attack Akimoto as Yuko was keeping him busy, they all moved in landing punches and kicks at him.

'At the rate we're going, we can win this.' Mariko thought to herself as she landed another punch on the man.

Mariko was taken aback when Akimoto caught her arm and threw her on to her back.

'I thought too soon..' Mariko hissed as she pushed herself up before staggering away.

Yuko released her grip on the man, landing a kick on his back which caused him to tumble forward.

"Mariko? Are you alright?" Yuko called out to the woman who nodded.

Takamina who saw what happened immediately went over to help Mariko, pulling her away from the scene.

After making sure that Mariko wasn't seriously injured, Takamina pulled Mariko to where Haruna was.

"Takamina! Stop pulling me, I can fight! We're supposed to help Yuko!" Mariko retorted while Takamina rolled her eyes.

"You know, I believe Yuko wouldn't want us to fight Akimoto. She appreciates us helping out that's why she allowed us to fight him but once we have been knocked away by Akimoto, she'll pull us away not wanting us to injure ourselves further like Jurina did. Although some of us are half human, half robot, she doesn't want anyone of us to suffer from any injury." Takamina explained to Mariko who was deep in thoughts.

"We'll watch her from here. She'll be alright." Haruna stated as she continued her treatment on Jurina.

"Alright."

'Aish.. I can't believe I forgot about the switch on his neck when I was strangling him.' Yuko face palmed herself as she remembered how close she was to turn off the cause of Akimoto's inhumane strength.

"Guys! Aim for his neck, there's a switch at the back." Yuko stated as the two nodded their head, too focused to not notice the mistake Yuko did earlier on.

"Damn." Yuko hissed as he dashed towards Akimoto who reflected all her attacks, landing a punch squarely on her stomach causing her to recoil.

"You're weak." Akimoto stated as he continued to dodge the attacks from the duo.

Akimoto attacked with a roundhouse kick, knocking the two back. They pushed themselves up with much effort, taking their stance once more.

"That kick was weak alright." Sayaka stated as she wiped the sweat from her face.

"Are you a girl?" Acchan winced a little but she stood up on her feet.

"Oh really?" Akimoto asked with an amused smile.

He dashed forward to the two, punching them square in the stomach before disappearing behind them, using his elbows to knock them on the ground.

"Acchan! Sayaka!" Yuko yelled as the two fall limp on to the floor.

Takamina and Mariko who saw the scene immediately hurried to their feet, wanting to pull them away from the scene.

"Damn it Akimoto!" Yuko yelled as she eyed the two who lay motionless on the floor.

Tears unconsciously fell from her eyes as she diverted her gaze and glared at Akimoto.

Akimoto burst out laughing evilly, his pain forgotten at that moment.

"You're just as weak as your father." Akimoto taunted her, smiling evilly.

"You piece of shit."

Takamina and Mariko had safely carry the two unconscious friend to where Haruna was and they thank the heavens when the saw Mayu and Yukirin at the scene as well.

"I'll check on Mariko, you check on Acchan." Mayu stated firmly as she eyed her two unconscious friends.

"Please be alright Acchan." Takamina squeezed her hand tightly.

Yuko threw punches at an inhumane speed towards Akimoto who was taken aback by the speed of her punches.

Akimoto took a few hits before distancing himself further from Yuko.

Before he could say a single thing, Yuko ran up to him and did a roundhouse kick.

Akimoto blocked said attack but he stumbled backwards from the impact of said kick.

Yuko was relentless. She continued attacking with high kicks, low kicks, jabs and punches at every opening, not giving a chance to Akimoto for him to take the offense.

The man had no choice but to defend himself but unfortunately for him, Yuko's punch only got stronger and faster as she continued to land bows on him.

Yuko's gaze were murderous as she continued attacking. Akimoto received a few heavy blows and felt himself shivering from the intense gaze but didn't show it.

"You have hurt enough people. I won't allow you to hurt anyone else anymore." Yuko stated firmly.

Yuko took her stance as she eyed the man, taunting him to attack her first.

"You ask for it, you b*tch." Akimoto ran towards Yuko throwing punches everywhere but it was all blocked by Yuko.

'Damn! There's no opening.' Akimoto thought to himself as he continued to throw punches and he managed to land a few punches on said petite woman.

Akimoto grinned when he managed to land a few blows on said woman and was about to taunt the woman but all Yuko did was bursting out into a maniac laughter.

"Done? It's my turn now." Yuko wiped the blood stain with her sleeves.

Akimoto glared daggers at Yuko, aiming for a punch at her face but he was stop short as Yuko caught his hand, stopping his advance.

Yuko punched Akimoto square in the stomach before she flip forwards, going behind Akimoto, using her elbow to land a blow on him.

"This is for Akimoto and Acchan." Akimoto heard some cracking sound from his back as he hissed in pain

Yuko grabbed Akimoto from the floor and swing him, hard across the room, causing him to hit his back at the wall before sliding on to the floor.

"This is for Jurina." Akimoto scream in agony as his back came in contact with the wall again.

Yuko picked up a gun on the floor as she made her way towards Akimoto.

"No! Yuko, don't do it!" Mariko yelled from her place as she saw the scene unfolding before their eyes.

Mariko's scream surprised the others as they looked up from what they were doing.

"Yah! Don't scream! You'll wake the patients!" Mayu stated but it was useless.

"Oshima Yuko! Put the gun down!" Takamina yelled from her place but it fell on deaf ears.

Acchan and Sayaka groaned in pain as they woke up from their unconsciousness.

"Too loud, Takamina." Acchan held onto her head.

"Acchan! You're okay! Thank goodness, you got me worried." Takamina carefully embraced the former.

Acchan smiled at her lover's silliness before asking, "But what was the ruckus all about?"

Before anyone could answer, a loud bang echoed in the building.

A FEW MINUTES BEFORE

"Don't do this Yuko, you'll regret it." Akimoto said as he saw Yuko picking up a gun from the ground.

Yuko let out an evil laugh before pointing the gun at him.

"Oh, I'll be regretting if I don't pull the trigger." Yuko smiled evilly as she fired.

"This is for my brother." Yuko fired the gun.

*BANG*

"This is for my mother."

*BANG*

"And this is for my father."

*BANG*

"Yuko! Damn it!" Sayaka hissed as she saw Yuko firing three shots.

"What are you two doing here?! Go and stop her!" Sayaka hissed at Mariko and Takamina who snapped out of their reverie, rushing towards Yuko.

"Yuko! Why did you open fire at him?!" Mariko asked as Yuko remain unfazed as she walked towards him and turned off the switch at his neck before pulling a pair of handcuffs, cuffing his hands together.

"Yah, we're talking to you!" Takamina pulled Yuko to face them.

Yuko smiled cheerily at them, taking the two by surprised.

"What the hell is wrong with you, Yuko?" Mariko eyed the woman from head to toe.

"What? Nothing's wrong?" Yuko titled her head to the side in confusion.

"The heck? You just open fire at Akimoto and shot him three times and you tell me there's nothing wrong?" Takamina asked with an eyebrow raised , taking a few steps back.

"What are you talking about? I did not shoot him three times." Yuko raised her eyebrow, genuinely confused.

"You released three shots, didn't you?" Yuko nodded.

"I did but it wasn't aimed at him." Yuko pointed to the side of Akimoto to show the holes at the wall.

"He fainted when I fired the last shot." Yuko stated nonchalantly as the two stared at her, not believing what they heard.

"You can check his breathing if you don't believe what I said." Yuko pointed towards the supposedly dead man.

Mariko pushed Takamina forward, signalling for the latter to check on his breathing. Takamina glared at Mariko before moving forward and hesitantly placed her finger at the bottom of his nose to check his breathing. She let out a relieve sigh when she felt air coming out from his nose before nodding to Mariko who to let out a relieve sigh.

"Told ya." Yuko laughed at the two before returning her gaze to Akimoto.

"The authorities will be coming over soon, I believe." Mariko checked her watch, noting the time as the two nodded.

Yuko carried Akimoto's limp body on her back as they made their way over to where the others were resting.

Yuko placed Akimoto's body on the floor and as she looked up, she saw Sae, Tomochin and Rena who was carrying Sasshi's body, came up to the group with a small grin.

"Glad you guys managed to handle her." Yuko grinned at them as they return her with a thumbs up.

"You did a great job too." Sae grinned at her buddy as they high-five one another.

Rena immediately when to Jurina's side, looking worriedly at Jurina.

"Rena-chan~ You're here~" Jurina called out cutely.

"Kojima-san, is Jurina alright?"

"Not really, but she'll survive this. We need to get her to the hospital as soon as possible though." Haruna flashed a small smile towards the two.

Rena bowed a 90 degrees, thanking Haruna as Haruna waved it off.

"Oh my Acchan~ Are you feeling better?" Acchan blushed at how affectionate Takamina was calling her but nodded her head.

"She's alright. No broken bones unlike Jurina, just a bruise." Yuki reassured Takamina who let out a relieve sighed.

"What about Sayaka?" Sae sat beside Sayaka who seemed to be out of it.

"She's not as lucky as Acchan. She has a few broken bones but other than that, she's alright." Sae sighed and was about to hold the woman's hand but she was startled by her loud voice that echoed at the place.

"Oshima Yuko, did you kill Akimoto?" Sayaka's deadly voice broke through the air causing all of them to look at her.

"No I didn't. Why are you all asking me this? He's still alive. Takamina checked it already." Yuko frowned.

The others let out a relieve sigh while the three newcomers looked on with confusion.

"Well, excuse us for thinking that you killed him when you fired three shots at him." Sayaka rolled her eyes at the shorter woman.

Connecting the dots, the three understood what was going on before chuckling.

"Sayaka~ Why don't you ask us if we killed Sasshi?" Sae whined to her beloved who immediately turn red at the cuteness.

"I-I..."

"Okay, stop the yippy-yappy. The authorities are here." Mii-chan who appeared from nowhere stated as she and Tomo~mi guide the authorities towards Yuko.

"Hello there. I'm Superintendent, Kim Taeyeon from the Police force" Taeyeon greeted Yuko with an extended hand.

"I'm Oshima Yuko. I don't mean to sound rude, but you're Korean right?" Yuko asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Yes, we are." Another voice came in surprising the others.

"I'm Inspector Tiffany Hwang, Taeyeon's sidekick." Taeyeon shot a disapproving glance towards the latter who ignored it.

"We were asked to assist the Japanese Authorities with this case. That is why we're here." Tiffany added as Yuko nodded her head in understanding.

"Thank you for coming all the way from Korea to assist us." Yuko bowed a 90 degrees, followed by the others.

"Ah, no no. It's nothing." Taeyeon bowed back at them, followed by Tiffany,

"We'll need to take your statements later but for now, we'll bring all of you to the hospital to check up before we take the statements." Taeyeon stated as Yuko nodded her head in agreement.

Yuko was about to take a step forward when she felt the world around her spinning.

"Yuko!" Haruna's voice was heard as Yuko fell on the floor with a loud thud.

"Bring the stretcher in!" Taeyeon yelled.

That's it for Chapter 22.
The war is over and no one is dead?  :hehehe:
We'll see.. :kekeke:
And cameo from SNSD~ Kim Taeyeon and Tiffany Hwang, my other bias as well as my favorite ship in SNSD. TaeNy ah~~  :luvluv2:
Alright, I'll see when I'll be able to update.
Thank you silent readers and those who took their time to comment~ :on gay:

Stories~

→ JoeYee's OS Corner ←

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Humans And Robots - Chapter 22 (Kojiyuu + Others) 28/8/2016
« Reply #134 on: August 28, 2016, 04:07:25 PM »
Man you got me there by bringing in TaeNy to the story. You combine my most favorite two groups in one story. And the member included is my number one bias in SNSD, Taeyeonie!! How fortunate am I to read this chapter!!
Yuko!! You have to stay alive!!! Don't you dare die on us!!!

Offline Sanno K

« Reply #135 on: August 29, 2016, 10:45:57 AM »
hello i'm new here...
I really love your fanfic story...is really beautiful story... :inlove:

sorry for my bad english

Offline rindg

• No Oshima Yuko without Kojima Haruna~~~ :3
  • Member+
« Reply #136 on: September 12, 2016, 02:14:17 AM »
That scene when Yuko supposedly killed Akimoto really got me.

I was all like "You did the right thing Yuko, you took your revenge."

But then it turns out she never actually shot him but he fainted because he was so scared xD Really got me there. Good job!

A special appearance from SNSD~~ WOOHOOO.

Go Go TaeNy~ Taeyeon is my bias btw.
No one but Yuko,
Can touch Haruna's body.
Those who ships it, rules.

Check out my fanfictions:
The Only Road To Take
You and I

Offline JoeYee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kojiyuu all the way~
    • JoeYee14
Humans And Robots - Chapter 23 (Kojiyuu + Others) 10/12/2016
« Reply #137 on: December 10, 2016, 06:34:54 AM »
Genkikid: Taeny shippers~~~ Will Yuko die?  :glasses:
Sanno K: HELLO NEW READER! Welcome on board to SS KOJIYUU SHIP~ I hope you enjoy~~
rindg: Yay~~ I tricked a reader~  :kekeke: Taeny is sailing strong!!

WAHAHAHAH. Your disappearing author has reappeared for now!  :on woohoo: And if you guys are wondering, no I ain't high. I'm just super happy to be back here!!!!!
Forgive me though as College life is sooooooo freaking tough, I'mma cry a river ocean because of it.
Anyhow, my Sem 2 has ended and I will be back to writing till the end of this year.
But honestly speaking guys, Humans and Robots will probably be ending in... two more chapters?
It's been a great journey with you guys you know, and who the hell would wait patiently for their authors to update? You guys~~ I really love you all~~  :luvluv2: :luvluv2:
Right, I created a twitter account, feel free to follow me~ My user is JoeYee14.
OH OH. I want to add in a fun fact. *clears throat

Did you know?

Humans and Robots has already hit 58k word count.

Like holy shit, I didn't expect it to have that much words.  :dizzy:

HAHAHA. Let's start then~~

Chapter 23

Yuko groaned as she woke up. She looked around, not surprise to see the white light she's currently seeing.

'Am I dead?' Yuko thought to herself as she sat up from her position.

She shielded her eyes as the white light shone brighter than before. She dropped her hand when she heard a familiar voice.

"Yuko.." A fatherly voice which Yuko had not heard for years.

"Otou-san.." Yuko's call to her father, almost inaudible. She felt her eyes tearing up as she saw him.

Yuko pushed herself up from her position and ran to him, embracing him.

"Otou-san.. I thought I wouldn't see you again." Yuko stated as she buried her face into the crook of his neck.

"Well, you're seeing me now aren't you." Hideki grinned as he patter her on the head.

"I'm not the only one here, you know." Hideki pulled back and gestured to the back with his head.

"Okaa-san. Onii-chan." Yuko smiled brightly seeing the other two.

She released her grip on her father before running to the other two.

"I miss you all so much." Hikaru grinned as he patted her younger sister's head.

"We miss you too." Yuko grinned at her brother who smiled fondly at her.

"We're glad that you've been doing fine without us." Yuko's mother stated as Yuko shook her head in denial.

"I wasn't fine.." Yuko retorted as a low chuckle was heard.

"You weren't but now you are." Hideki flashed a fatherly smile towards Yuko who nodded her head.

"They're waiting for you, you know?" Hideki waved his hand and soon a picture appeared showing Haruna and the others.

"Haruna.." Yuko called out longingly.

"You love that girl don't you?" Ryo asked in a motherly tone.

"Yes, I do. Will you accept her as your daughter's other half?" Yuko asked with her puppy eyes set.

"Aigoo.. You don't have to do those cutesy eyes. We've already accepted her when we saw how wonderful she is to you." Ryo pinched Yuko's cheek before laughing.

"Your onii-chan approves as well. Take good care of her alright?" Hikaru stated as Yuko nodded her head furiously.

"Yuko? We're glad you were able to take down Akimoto and Sasshi. The world will be a much better place without the two. I'm glad you did not open fire at him as well. You have made all of us proud." Hideki grinned before pulling her daughter into a fatherly embrace.

"Otou-san. I'm not the only who is supposed to be credited. Everyone there, everyone who fought their hardest are to be given credit too. The ones you have chosen, The Chosen Ones." Yuko stated as her father nodded in agreement.

"I must say though, my parents are two wise and awesome parents who chose wonderful people to help take down evil." Yuko giggled as they all laughed.

"Well, it's time you go back to them. Take care of yourself, imoto and remember that I love you very much." Hikaru gently pat Yuko on the head.

"Thank you onii-chan, I love you too. Thank you for protecting me all these while." Hikaru grinned before giving a thumbs up to his younger sister before gesturing for her to head on to their parents.

"Otou-san, Okaa-san. Thank you for everything." Yuko smiled lovingly at her parents who embrace their youngest affectionately.

"Yuko, remember that you're a strong person and that your family loves you dearly, okay?" Yuko nodded her head as she pulled back.

"Go on now, my child. Remember that we love you dearly." Hideki grinned at his youngest.

"Thank you. I love all of you too."

"She's waking up!" Mii-chan's voice could be heard in the room.

Yuko groaned as the light was shining too brightly into her eyes but it was soon darker and she promised to thank whoever that was blocking the bright light with a kiss.

Yuko slowly opened her eyes to see Haruna staring right at her.

"Hi." Yuko greeted with a grin and immediately leaned up for a kiss, surprising Haruna.

"Omo. She's just like you Taetae!" A high pitched squeal could be heard in the room.

"Tiffany Hwang." Taeyeon glared at the latter but it wasn't scary because the former's face was bright red.

The others snicker at what happened while some shook their head.

Haruna leaned in, pecking Yuko on the lips before pulling back and smiled sheepishly.

"And you're not like her." Taeyeon stated nonchalantly.

"Yah! Kim Taeyeon! What is that supposed to mean?" Tiffany glared at Taeyeon who smirked at her.

"I meant what I said. You're not alike." Taeyeon leaned in and whispered into Tiffany's ear. "You on the other hand, you're insatiable." Tiffany was a blushing mess and when Taeyeon pulled back, she grinned widely at her work.

"Anyway, we're glad that you're finally awake. Dr Kojima, do you need to check on the patient?" Taeyeon asked as the others shook their head.

"Taeyeon-san. If you leave the two alone, you won't be able to get her statement ever!" Takamina stated honestly causing the two mentioned to blush while the others to snicker.

"It is undeniably true. It's better if you take up her statement now before you think of leaving them alone." Mariko added causing everyone to burst out laughing.

"Yah, stop the teasing. How long was I out?"

"Only about half a day." Mayu stated as Yuko nodded her head in understanding.

"Have your received everyone's statement?" Taeyeon shook her head as she gestured to the three.

"I've got everyone's statement except for the three here and you, yourself."

Yuko looked around, relieve to see that Acchan, Sayaka and Jurina are there.

"How are you three feeling?" Yuko asked as the three nodded and gave her the okay sign.

"Oh not the three at the front. I meant the three at the back." Taeyeon gestured to Sae, Rena and Tomochin.

"Ohhh..." Yuko answered awkwardly and soon the room fell into silence before Mii-chan burst out laughing.

The others joined in the laugh as well and soon they atmosphere was back to usual.

"So, we'll let you rest for now. We'll get their statements first, alright?" Tiffany stated as they nodded their head but Yuko raised a hand in question.

"Why didn't they recorded their statement earlier?" Yuko tilted her head to the side in confusion.

"Well, they wanted to wait for you to wake up first." Taeyeon answered as Yuko stared at the three in confusion.

"They just wanted to show off on how they defeated Sasshi." Sayaka stated as Sae blushed.

"Not us two." Rena and Tomochin said at the same time.

"We wanted to record our statement but she won't let us." Tomochin stated with a click of her tongue.

Everyone diverted their gaze over to Sae who was now redder than a tomato.

"I-I didn't mean to show off. I just wanted Yuko-chan to not missed out on this." Sae defended herself as the others laughed.

"Alright, we'll be taking your statement now. The camera's ready, Taeyeon." Tiffany stated as Taeyeon nodded her head and gestured for Sae to start narrating.

FLASHBACK

"Let's see what can the three of you do.." Sasshi crossed her arms as she glared at them.

"Oh, we can do a lot of things." Sae stated as she eyed Sasshi before sending signals to the two.

Tomochin and Rena exchanged eye contact, communicating through their eyes understanding what Sae want them to  do.

"Oh really now? I can't believe you betrayed us." Sasshi glared at Sae who shrugged her shoulders.

"You're the stupid one. I've been undercover for such a long time and you all never suspected me before." Sasshi felt herself losing her temper at Sae's words.

"What did you say?" Sae raised her eyebrows, amused.

"I said you are stupid. I've been snooping around and you didn't know I was the mole until today." Sae repeated and Sasshi lost it.

Sasshi dashed forward, aiming her punch at Sae's face.

"Say goodbye to your pretty face." Sasshi snickered but her fist did not landed on Sae's cheek.

"What the?" Sasshi turned around to look at what was stopping her but she was taken aback when a fist landed on her face.

Sasshi groaned in pain as she held on to her face.

"No!!!! Not my face!" Sasshi screamed in agony as the other snickered.

Sasshi glared daggers at the three who stopped snickering almost immediately.

"You'll pay for this." Sasshi dashed forward, aiming her fist at Rena who landed the punch on her face.

Rena deflected the attack easily but she stood frozen in her spot when she heard the walkie.

"Haruna! Come over and help! Jurina is hurt! Quickly!"

'Jurina?' That once second was enough for Sasshi to land a blow on Rena who groaned in pain.

"You're fully human aren't you?" Sasshi stated as Rena's eyes widen when she saw Sasshi holding on to syringe with weird liquids.

"You'll die as soon as this enters your system."

"No! Rena-chan!" Sae shouted but she was too far away from Sasshi to stop Sasshi.

Rena shut her eyes, preparing herself to feel the needle in her skin but it never came.

She opened her eyes, surprised to see that Sasshi was thrown away from her.

"Itano-san." Rena's eyes widen when she saw the girl who was holding on to the syringe with her hand.

"Shit shit! Sae-chan!! Itano-san is human too!" Rena yelled as she panicked.

"Tomochin!" Sae made her way over to them, glaring daggers at Sasshi who burst out laughing.

"What was in that syringe?" Sae yelled at Sasshi before dashing forward, landing a strong blow on her stomach.

"The same one we give to you half human, half robots. You won't die though because your system is alright with the liquid but for humans, they will die as soon as it's in their system." Sasshi grinned evilly before bursting into laughter.

Sae landed a low kick causing Sasshi to fall on her knees in pain.

"Itano-san!!" Rena was about to cry but she raised her hand stopping the other from speaking.

"I'm fine.. I think." Tomochin stated as she pushed herself up.

"Yeap.. I'm fine.." Sasshi stared at Tomochin in surprised.

"But how?!" Sasshi stared on with confusion.

Sae used her watch which has a scanner to differentiate those who are purely human, those who are half humans, half robots and those who are fully robots.

She scanned it with her watch and was surprised at the result.

"Tomochin, you're not purely human...?" Sae stated, but it sounded more like a question.

"Huh.. That explains a lot of things but it doesn't at the same time..." Tomochin looked at the two who had their jaw dropped.

"We'll talk about this latter." Tomochin dashed forward, landing a roundhouse kick at Sasshi, sending her a few feet back from where she was before.

Rena and Sae nodded their head in understanding and was about to dash forward to attack Sasshi but she was knock cold by Tomochin's kick.

"Well, thank you Tomochin for making our jobs easier." Sae stated as she pulled out a cuff and cuffed Sasshi's hands.

"Let's head over to Yuko-san." Rena stated as they all nodded.

FLASHBACK END

"That's the end of it." Sae stated as they all nodded their head in understanding.

"Wait, Tomochin. You're a half human, half robot! But how did it go unnoticed when we did the scanning?" Yuko was genuinely in confusion.

"Tomochin's half robot side wasn't that... How do you say this.." Tomo~mi thought to herself.

"Let's just say that her robot side didn't stand out much or it was like nonexistent until Sasshi injected the liquid into her." Sayaka stated as Yuko nodded her head in understanding.

"No worries. She has undergo a full-body check up and she's alright." Mayu answered Yuko's unasked question, causing the latter to grin.

"Thank you Shiriri-chan." Yuko grinned.

"Alright, is there anything to add you two?" Tiffany gestured to Rena and Tomochin who shook their head.

"She did a great job on retelling the story though." Rena grinned and gave Sae a thumbs up.

"But I think you may want to privately interview Sae to ask about her undercover past." Yuko stated blankly and was taken aback when they all broke out into laughter again.

"Rest assure. We've been well informed and we've done that earlier on already." Taeyeon smiled at Yuko who hide her face behind Haruna, embarrassed.

"Yuko-ssi, do you mind if we take your statement now?" Yuko shook her head and gestured for them two start.

"Fany-ah, don't forget to stop the recording and start a new one before we start recording her statement."

"Yah, Kim Taeyeon! Are you trying to humiliate me?" Tiffany hissed at the former who sighed.

"I just didn't want you to repeat your mistake which will lead to you getting reprimanded from the higher ups." Taeyeon stated concernedly causing the other to pout but she did what she needed to do.

Taeyeon cleared her throat before diverting her gaze back to Yuko.

"So Yuko-ssi. We just need you to answer two questions actually and we're done." Yuko nodded her head in understanding.

"First question. Is it true that Akimoto and Sasshi were your foster parents?"

"Yes, they took care of me and my brother after my parents passed away in an 'accident'."

"Alright. We've received the video that was submitted by Sayaka-ssi so they'll be extra evidence to back your statement." Yuko looked over to Sayaka with a brow raised.

"I just had a bad feeling so I decided to record it." Yuko smiled warmly at her friend, mouthing a thank you.

"Second question. Did you open fire at Akimoto back at the place?"

"Yes I did. I fired three shots but it wasn't aimed at him."

Taeyeon nodded her head.

"Well, that's it actually. We'll make sure to clear you parents name as well as to make sure they stay behind those bars forever." Taeyeon smiled warmly at Yuko who nodded her head, thanking her.

"Alright, we'll be making a move now. Take care!" Taeyeon and Tiffany bowed to them and the others bowed back politely as they left the room.

"Nice people aren't they.." Jurina stated as they all nodded their head.

"Anyway, I'm glad that this case is finally coming to an end." Yuko let out a relieve sigh.

"Fany-ah? Are you still mad?" Taeyeon was worried as the younger of the two was walking ahead of her.

"Ani.. I.. I'm just feeling guilty when I thought back on what happened back then when I made that mistake." Tiffany sighed as she hang her head in defeat.

"Aigoo, my poor mushroom. It's alright, okay. Thankfully, no action was taken." Taeyeon grinned before pinching Tiffany's cheeks causing the later to slap her hands away.

"C'mon, let's hand in the report and head home." Taeyeon smiled warmly at Tiffany with her hand reaching out to Tiffany. Tiffany returned the smile and intertwined their fingers almost immediately.

FLASHBACK
"What is this? You have gone through so much training and yet you can't do a simple thing?" The higher-ups hissed at Tiffany who had her head hang even further.

"I..." Tiffany gulped as she felt herself shaking.

'Why did I make such a simple mistake?' Tiffany inwardly groaned at her forgetfulness.

"Sir, I must say that Tiffany is not at fault." Taeyeon who had been quiet throughout the whole session, finally spoke.

"Then are you telling me that you're the one at fault, Kim?" Taeyeon nodded her head as the higher up asked Taeyeon to explain.

'What the hell Taetae?' Tiffany was glaring daggers at Taeyeon while Taeyeon gave her a quick and pleading glance which caused the taller of the two to sighed in defeat.

"I was rushing Tiffany and I insisted on bringing the next suspect it before she even had the chance to change the tape. It was my fault that this mistake happened and I apologized for it." Taeyeon stated firmly and bowed.

The higher up let out a heavy sigh. "Well, Kim, Hwang. Get your ass outta here before I decide to take any action on the two of you."

The two had their eyes widen before bowing and immediately left the room after thanking their higher ups.

"Kim Taeyeon! What the hell was that?" Tiffany glared at Taeyeon who sighed before pulling her to her office.

Tiffany reluctantly allowed the shorter of the two pull her and as soon as they were in the officer, Taeyeon slumped her body on to the couch.

"Fany-ah. You don't expect me to not do anything when you're being reprimanded by the higher ups." Taeyeon stated as Tiffany huffed and crossed her arms.

"But it wasn't your fault. It was my mistake, you stu-"

"Yah! Tiffany Hwang Mi Young." Taeyeon stood from her seat, interrupting Tiffany who gulped after hearing Taeyeon call her with her full name.

"Yes I am stupid. I shouldn't have tried to cover for you. I shouldn't even have worried for you." Taeyeon hissed as she sat back down.

"But damn it Tiffany. If you were in my shoes, you would do the same." Taeyeon soften her tone as she rubbed her throbbing head.

Tiffany felt her heart throbbing as she head what her beloved Taetae had said. Tiffany took big strides over to Taeyeon and engulfed her into a bear hug which was returned by Taeyeon.

"I'm sorry." Tiffany apologized as she buried her face into the crook of Taeyeon's neck.

Taeyeon sighed before shaking her head. "It's alright.. Sorry for raising my voice." Taeyeon gently kissed Tiffany on her forehead.

Tiffany shook her head and kissed Taeyeon's neck, causing shivers to run down the elder girl's spine.

"I'll make it up to you tonight.." Tiffany whispered seductively into Taeyeon's ear and gently bit the ear lobe.

'Someone's getting laid tonight.'

FLASHBACK END

And that's it for TAENY~
Two more chapters guys. I'll try to update it soon.
Thank you silent readers and readers who took their time to comment. Really appreciate it!  :kneelbow:

Stories~

→ JoeYee's OS Corner ←

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Humans And Robots - Chapter 23 (Kojiyuu + Others) 10/12/2016
« Reply #138 on: December 10, 2016, 02:37:03 PM »
Two more chapters?????!!!!! :cry: :cry:

Offline JoeYee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kojiyuu all the way~
    • JoeYee14
Humans And Robots - Chapter 24 (Kojiyuu + Others) 28/12/2016
« Reply #139 on: December 28, 2016, 08:46:38 AM »
Yes you're right Genkikid! This chapter will be the last and the next one will be the epilogue but...

I'll skip the author's note for now, let's head into the finale!

Chapter 24

A few weeks later

"Defendant, do you have anything to say?" Judge Yokoyoma Yui asked as Akimoto broke out into laughter.

"No, by all means, send me to jail." Akimoto shrugged his shoulders as Judge Yokoyoma felt her eyebrow twitching but she maintained her composure.

Yuko and the others who were watching kept their silent as Judge Yokoyoma directed her gaze over to the juries who nodded their head.

"Members of the jury, I believe you have reached a verdict?"

The jury spokeswoman stood and nodded her head. "Yes, your Honor. Your Honor, the members of the Jury find the defendant guilty of first degree murder, kidnap and abuse."

Akimoto stood up and broke out into laughter as the judge bang her gavel before there was silence again. "Order, order in my courtroom." She said in a stern voice.

The guards pushed him down back to his seat and restrained him from moving.

Judge Yokoyoma cleared her throat before speaking.

"I will now pass sentence of the verdict. After reviewing the evidence that was submitted by the police force, The Chosen Ones, as well as the statements given by the victim, I have come to a decision. I agree with the jury on the verdict of guilt, and hereby sentence Akimoto Yashushi to a death sentence for first degree murder of murdering Oshima Hideki and Oshima Ryo, kidnapping of Oshima Hideki, and abusing of Oshima Yuko." She said this statement with finality.

Yuko who heard the sentence let out a relieve sigh as Haruna squeezed her hand tightly.

'Otou-san, okaa-san, oni-chan, you can rest in peace now. Justice is served.' Yuko smiled a little at her thoughts but she soon caught sight of the sheriff putting handcuffs on Akimoto who glared daggers at them, or more specifically her.

Akimoto was about to make his way over to them but the guard held him back before leading him away.

"Ah, what a relive." Mariko stated as the others nodded their head in agreement.

"Are you doubting my rationality on this case Shinoda-san?" Judge Yokoyama asked as Mariko immediately shook her head and bowed in apology which caused the others to snicker.

"Anyhow, I'm really glad that you did not pull the trigger the other day." Sayaka beamed widely and squeezed Yuko's shoulder reassuringly as the shorter girl nodded her head.

"If I did, I think I'll be the one behind the bars." The others snickered while Haruna pouted at the statement.

Judge Yokoyoma gestured for them to quiet down and they immediately did so as the guards then led Sashihara Rino in. The crowd went silent as they saw Sasshi behind the bars.

"Defendant, do you have anything to say?"

"Yes, your Honor! It wasn't my doing! I was only doing what I was asked to by that old man!" Sasshi was going hysterical and Judge Yokoyoma gestured for the guards to hold on to her.

"Members of the Jury, have you reached a verdict?"

"Yes, your Honor, we have."

"Members of the Jury, what you say?"

"Your Honor, the members of this Jury finds the defendant guilty of first degree murder and abuse." The jury spokesman sat back at his seat as the judge nodded her head.

"I will now pass sentence of the verdict. After reviewing the evidence that was submitted by the police force, The Chosen Ones, as well as the statements given by the victim, I have come to a decision. I agree with the jury on the verdict of guilt, and hereby sentence Sashihara Rino to a death sentence for first degree murder of murdering Oshima Hideki, and abusing of Oshima Yuko." The judge said this statement with finality.

"No no! Let me go you bitch!" Sasshi struggled as the sheriff put on the handcuffs and brought the woman out.

Judge Yokoyoma stood up from her bench as the trial was over and left after giving a small nod to Yuko and the others. The crowd behind them soon took their leave and they sat in silence.

"Yuko? Are you alright?" Takamina asked as Yuko gave her a reassuring smile.

"Yuko, we have to go meet Judge Yokoyoma for a while." Sayaka stated as the shorter of the two nodded her head.

"We'll meet you guys outside." Miichan then ran out of the room while Mariko could only shook her head.

Yuko gave Haruna a kiss on her cheek, grinning reassuringly at the latter.

"I'll see you in a while." Yuko waved at Haruna before patting Sayaka who was talking to Sae on the shoulder.

"Be fast!" Sae grinned after leaving a quick peck on Sayaka's lips, causing the latter to blush.

Yuko teased the taller girl as they made their way to Judge Yokoyoma's room.

"So, what will become of the place after this?" Sayaka asked referring to the building Akimoto used as his 'hideout'.

"Well, before that, actually.." Yui fiddled with her fingers as the two stared questioningly at the former who let out a sigh before staring at the two.

"We need the help of The Chosen Ones to reprogram the infected half humans and half robots as well as those who are fully robot." Yui held her breath as she observed the two who exchanged eye contact.

"Of course. We were planning to do it even if you did not ask us." Yuko nodded her head in agreement with Sayaka's statement.

"Great! Thank you very much. We'll send them over tomorrow, first thing in the morning." Yui let out a relieve sigh before nodding her head.  "Right, about what will happen with the place, it'll probably be cleared out and be abandoned."

"If it's not too much to asked for, is it possible for us to head over to Akimoto's building and do a little digging?" Yuko asked as Yui cleared her throat uncomfortably before leaning forward.

"About that, I'll let you in on something and I'm only going to say this once. The police force will only be clearing the area by next week so they do not know what is there and what is not." Yui then leaned back into her seat as the two stared back at her, wide eyed.

"What? I believe you all need to make a move now?" Yui then stood up from her seat and gestured for a handshake with the two.

The two smirked before standing up and Yuko shook her hands with Yui before Sayaka.

"Thank you very much for your help on the case." Yui grinned at the two who nodded their head.

"Well, there they are!" Jurina grinned as she jumped and cling onto Yuko.

"Jurina!" Rena reprimanded but it fell on deaf ears.

"Yuko-san~ What did the judge say?" Yuko moved away from Jurina before wrapping her arms around Haruna's arm.

"I'll tell all of you later, we have somewhere to go to first." Yuko stated as Sayaka nodded her head in agreement before gesturing for them to head into the van.

"Where are we going?" Acchan asked as Yuko shrugged her shoulders.

"Stop being so secretive Oshiriko-chan." Mayu stated as Yuko sighed.

"Yea Sayaka~" Sae whined while the others cringed at the voice.

"You'll know when we arrive."

"What are we doing here." Tomochin stated flatly as they all diverted their gaze over to the two.

"Well, we have to head up and dig the place to see if there are any valuable information that we can use." Yuko stated as she eyed the building.

"What about the police?" Yukirin asked as Sayaka grinned at them.

"Yui told us that they'll only come to clear the building next week but they might be scheduling earlier so we have to do it now." Sayaka stated as she gestured for them to walk in.

"Wow, Yui? As in Judge Yokoyama Yui? What else did she tell you?" Takamina asked as they made their way into the building that they fought in not too long ago.

"Yes that Yokoyama Yui and we have to help them to reprogram the half robots and half humans as well as the robots, first thing in the morning, tomorrow." Everyone stopped in their tracks as they heard the statement coming out from Sayaka.

"Are you serious?" Surprisingly, Rena was the one who asked.

"Yes, totally." Sayaka nodded her head and gesture to Yuko who also nodded her head.

"Aish, let's do everything quick. We'll be leaving for a holiday in a few days time." Mayu stated as she fastened her walking.

"We're leaving too, chiyuu~" Tomo~mi stated as the others stared at the two.

"Where are you heading to?"

"Hawaii. Wh-"

"No way, that's where we're going."

"Wait, you too?"

"I'm going too, with Haruna."

All of them burst into laughter after realizing that all of them will be heading to Hawaii for a vacation, not to forget, they'll be heading to Hawaii on the same day, and the same flight.

"Guess all of us will be doing things much quicker then." Yuko grinned as the others nodded before they headed to different parts of the building to do their search.

They managed to clear and took all the information needed, leaving the building almost empty in two days time.

Haruna, Mayuki, Atsumina, and Tomotomo helped with the reprogramming of those who were brainwashed while the others helped as soon as the building was cleared.

It took them another two days to finish their task and the next day was allocated for all of them to pack their luggage as they'll be heading to Hawaii tomorrow.

A few days later

Kojiyuu, Atsumina, Mayuki, Marimii, WMatsui, Tomotomo, Saeyaka were all at the airport. They were waiting for the gates to open.

"Jurina behave!" Rena reprimanded the younger one who pouted and stopped moving around.

The others snickered at the youngest in the group who caused her to huff indignantly before dropping her act when she saw Rena's eyebrow twitching.

"Rena~ I'm sorry. Please don't be angry?" Jurina pleaded with her puppy eyes set as the older of the two stared at her.

"No more next time alright?" Rena sighed as Jurina nodded her head before wrapping her arms around Rena's waist, hugging her.

"Guys, we're in public." Mii-chan stated as she kissed Mariko on the lips causing the others to roll their eyes.

"Says the girl who just kissed another girl on the lips in public." Sae smirked while the former ignored her statement, Sayaka on the other hand shook her head after hearing said statement.

"Atsuko~ I want ice cream~" Takamina whined to her lover causing the others to cringed, Mayu on the other hand who heard about ice cream, whined to her lover, Yukirin, about it too.

"Aish, the two of you." Tomochin glared daggers at the two while Tomo~mi held onto the former's arm, indirectly, pushing her breast into her arm.

"Tomochin, don't be mad, chiyuu~ We're on a vacation, chiyuu~" Tomochin could on stiffly nod her head at the statement.

Yuko who was watching this from a distance smiled to herself. Haruna who caught her lover smiling at them, squeezed their intertwined hands.

"It's been a while since we last saw them behaving this way eh?" Yuko grinned at Haruna who nodded her head in agreement.

"Yuuchan, I miss you." Haruna leaned in and wrapped her arms around the shorter girl's neck before burying her face into it.

"Nyan nyan~ That tickles." Yuko giggled before wrapping her arms around the latter, ignoring the others who are now snickering at them.

"I miss you too. We'll spend a lot of time together during this vacation, okay?" Yuko kissed Haruna's head as the latter nodded her head.

"Oi, lovebirds. We can board the plane now." The two blushed a little at Mariko's statement.

"Aihhh.. Says the one who kissed the latter back, right on the lips." Jurina teased as she high-fived Sae.

"Let's go guys!" Miichan pumped her fist in the air while Yuko laughed aloud, causing the others to stop what they were doing and burst out into small fits of laughter.

"Yea.. Everyone, let's go." Yuko wiped her tears before beaming a bright smile to all of them which was return by the others.

-END-

With a word count of 63521, that's it for Humans and Robots! I'm honestly contemplating should I write epilogue but hey, we'll see how it goes. It's been a long journey for HAR, to be exact, it has been a year, 9 months and 26 days and I'm not putting the figures here for fun, I just wanted to say a big thank you to those who have been patiently waiting for my updates as well as bearing the random disappearance of this author. I'm not sure if I have achieve the expectations some reader has placed on me and if I have failed to hit said expectations, I'll try harder in the future! Once again, thank you to all the readers!

Shout out to fath107, ChibiRine, jhom_09, Korisu29, Mayukishipper, junrena, Yhuiii, arawche079, luvsidney, XxRoByNxX78, Claito, cisda83, Azusa, Eryx, kuro_black29, yuuchans, l3utt0sai, nguyen23, shanju, niineechan, Kirozoro, kimseoyeonc, rindg, sasshirie, Bakamina_Oshi, Sanno K.

A big thank you to all of you who took the time to write down comments, believe me, it definitely motivated me to finish this story faster. (Sorry if I left anyone out!) Also, thank you silent readers!  :kneelbow:

I'm aware that my other story, Love Within The Club has not been updated for quite some time, I'll try my best to finish said story as well. Please continue to support this author here~
Well, then sayonara!  :on gay:

Stories~

→ JoeYee's OS Corner ←

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Karen - Marine