JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Olivia - Starless Night

Author Topic: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (COMPLETED) | LAST SP (?)  (Read 118357 times)

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (COMPLETED) | LAST SP (?)
« on: October 10, 2016, 01:02:09 PM »
 O0

Shimazaki Haruka
       I | II | III
Watanabe Miyuki
      I | II | III
Yamamoto Sayaka + Yokoyama Yui
       I | II | III
Miyawaki Sakura [/i]
       I | II | Haruka-hime-sama | III | Sakura's Cat | MaruMaru Gundan
Senbatsu Sousenkyou
      I | II
Watanabe Miyuki
       Graduation
Music Station
AKBingo!
       I | II | III
Matsui Jurina
       I | II | III
Drabble #1
Drabble #2
Thanksgiving Festival
       I | II
Kodama Haruka
      I | II(45 minutes) | Drabble #3 | III | IV
Drabble #4
Next Generation
      I | II | Drabble #5 |III
Janken Taikai
Reunion
Cabasuka Gakuen
Nagase-san
Idol All Star
      Seriousness ft. 46G
Drabble #6
AKB48 Kouhaku Uta Gassen
Unofficial Member
      I | II | III
Shimazaki Haruka
       Graduation
NHK Kouhaku Uta Gassen
       I | II
Nogibingo
Final Arc
extras I | II
III- Don't Fall Asleep
IV-Maybe Paruru Sometimes Fakes Being A Ponkotsu (or that One Time She Actually Did)
V-Who Said Maru Isn't Honest Enough With Her Feelings?
Anniversary Special: TTM x Red Velvet
Part 1 : Red Flavor
Part 2 : Be Natural
Part 3 : One of These Nights
Part 4 : Would U

Are you ready?

Things That Mix - 48G FanFic
Shimazaki Haruka (I)

This is a fanfic I made just to ease my boredom. Please feel free to read but please don’t copy without my permission. I’ve spent a lot of time and effort with this. I’m sorry. This is my first time doing a fanfic. Bare with me please. I’m also not a native English speaker so I’m sorry for the grammar mistakes. I do this at night so there’ll be a lot of typo errors for sure. Your oshis might be here. Just imagine yourself being the original character. Thank you. :) This will include a lot of members.

I'm also in tumblr with the same name. [shortcut48]
I have uploaded a lot there but akbdaisuki48-san told me that I can also post in here. I hope that you enjoy this.

This is the small part of the first chapter

------------------

Why is it
That you appeared so suddenly?
Blending in with my heart just by existing
I can finally accept the colours of another
That I had refused until now
You and I are a mixture
That I have never seen or felt before

-------------------------------

First Encounter

PARURU found herself trying to read the bus route posted at that certain bus stop she’s in. But no matter how long she stares on it she can’t read a thing because it is all written in Hangul. She was just roaming around with her senpai and co-team A member, Miyazaki Miho, but now she’s nowhere to be found. Her phone died long ago and can’t even find an outlet fit for her charger.

Now almost an hour of being lost, Paruru started to tense up. She’s in a land where she thought she can go and take some good rest; be a normal girl and stroll around without the fear of being seen by fans but now she’s lost and feeling more stressed than ever.

She’s been walking for so long that her injured foot started aching. She decided to take a rest at that bus stop and try to find her way back to their hotel but much to her dismay, it is impossible.

People started to crowd the said bus stop. This made Paruru more anxious. She’s really not good at dealing with people and it has been a long while that she’s been alone in a crowd without security. Being in the top idol group of Japan is really a huge thing.

“Myao-san, hurry up and find me.” Paruru muttered under her breath, trying to calm herself.

She watched people ride their respective buses. The crowd got thinner and thinner in no time. It made her breathe a little.

“Mitsumeraretara PURESHAA~ Ai ni naretenai kara~ Watashi ni kitai shinaide~ ima no mama ja dame nanda KIREI ni naritai~ PURESHAA~”

Paruru’s eyes widened when she heard that song. There’s no mistake about it. Well, how can she mistake the song where she centered? She slowly looked at the stranger on the other bench who is singing Eien Pressure. It was a girl wearing a gray hoodie with hair as short as Hirate Yurina of Keyakizaka46. The girl is wearing round spectacles, her Bluetooth earphones plugged into her ears. She’s happily singing the song stressing on every PURESHAA word.

“Oh yeah! PURESHAA is life!” The girl interjected as she moves her head to look at the arrival time of her bus. The screen is just right above Paruru’s head.

Paruru immediately turned her head on the other side to hide her face.

The stranger’s eyes widened as her she immediately flushed. She thought that she was the only one left in the bus stop that’s why she started singing audibly. Someone heard her weirdness and that’s terribly embarrassing.

“죄-죄송합니다.” (I-I'm sorry.) She murmured. She minimized her sounds and remained quiet.

Paruru’s head is being invaded by ideas. The girl will surely recognize her if she knows their song. She can be a help sent by God. But what if she is a hardcore fan? What if she’s really not a girl? At the very least, will she even be able to understand her?

“Maa~ Whatever!”

Paruru got a resolve. She’s going to talk to that girl and ask for help. The salty bishojou tried to take another look at the girl on the other bench. She seems to be harmless. They might even be on the same age. She has to get help before her asthma strikes back.

“죄송합니다, 누나가 혹시 길을 잃어버렸어요?”
(I'm sorry, are you, somehow, lost?)

Before she even muster the courage to ask the girl, a guy came before her and talk to her in some language she doesn’t know. Now, she started to curse herself why she is such a ponkotsu. Losing Myao at this place is really a foolish thing to do.

“어디 가야 돼용?” (Where you goin'?)The guy somehow irritates her as he reeks the smell of kimchi. He also seems pushy. “뭐가 도와드릴까용?” (How can I help you?) //sorry, I don't know how to translate aegyo in english.//

The guy even sat next to her. With disgust clearly written all over her face, Paruru tried to shake off the guigui guy but he just continued saying stuffs she cannot understand. With this Paruru knows that she’s really in danger. She tried to look for the girl on the other bench but she’s not there anymore.

Crap. Help me. Someone.

“누나 같이 노래방에 갑시당. 시간이 있죠?” (Nee-chan, let's go to karaoke. You have time, right?) The aegyo of the guy didn’t seem to get through the salty queen of Akihabara. She kept ignoring him until the guy tried to drag her.

“C-Chotto matte kudasai!”

Paruru exclaimed as the guy forcefully pull her to stand. The guy formed grimace.

“일번 사람이구나. 일번 사람은 잘 하죠? 그런 걸…”
(Oh! You're a Japanese! Japanese people do that thing well, right?)

The guy tried to drag her again. Paruru’s eyes started to tear up. She doesn’t know what to do anymore. She’s really hopeless.

“예, 경찰서이지요?” (Yes, is this the police?) The commotion stopped when they heard a voice. Their eyes darted to the girl who’s talking to her phone. It was the stranger with round glasses.

“저는 지금 KBS 스포츠월드 정류장 있는데요. 한 남자가 어떤 예쁜 아가씨를 괴롭히고 있어요. 네, 네. 성희롱입니다. 네, 네. 빨리 오십시오.”
(I'm in the KBS Sports World Bus station. One guy is harassing some beautiful lady. Yes, sexual harassment. Yes, yes... Come fast, please.)

The guy froze on the spot. He suddenly let go of Paruru and dashed to the stranger. He lifted her with her collar. His face is red in anger.

“경찰 불렀냐?!”(You called the police?!) He shouted at her but the girl doesn’t seem to get fazed by his exhibition of anger.

“응. 불렀어요. 좀 기다려 주십시오.” (Uhm, I called them. Please wait some more.) She even showed her call logs to show him that she really called the police. The guy suddenly slapped her. Her spectacles flew and made a cracking sound when it hit the ground. The scene attracted the attention of a lot of people and the crowd started gathering again.

An angry citizen who saw how the guy hit the girl straight to her face grabbed the rude man’s arms and scolded him to stay still. The stranger silently picked her cracked glasses and wore them back. Paruru felt a hand pulled her from the gathering crowd. Still shocked by the commotion she just let herself be taken. It was the stranger.

“Are you alright?” The girl asked as she took a short look of Paruru in her back. Paruru caught a glimpse of the wound in the girl’s lips. The slap must be really hard. Wait, did she hear her speak in Japanese.

“Y-Yes, I’m alright.” The damsel in distress finally answered as she finally got the grip of her voice.

“It must be hard on you being treated like that. That guy has no shame. Please don’t misunderstand. Not all Koreans are like him.” The girl explained without looking back at Paruru. “Let’s go somewhere to rest. Is it okay to go at my place?”

Wait. Did she just say go at her place. Paruru stopped walking and took her hand away from the stranger. Salty queen is sure salty.

The girl turned to her with a curious face. This is the first time that Paruru got a full glimpse of this girl’s face. She’s kind of cute. Her round black eyes are hidden behind her damaged glasses. Her face so small and cute that Paruru thought she can be an idol. Her seemingly flawless skin got damaged because of protecting Paru. But now she doubts her savior. Paruru looked down, trying to avoid the gaze of the girl.

“I need to get back to my hotel.”

The girl smiled at her. The wound stung a little but she didn’t mind it.

“Sorry. It was rude of me to ask you to go at my place. It’s really near so I thought it’s a good place to rest. I’ll take you to your hotel. What’s the name of it?”

Paruru stared at the girl for a moment. Name of the hotel? You’ve got to be kidding. She even forgot the name.

I hate this ponkotsu character.

The other girl tilted her head to the side. “You don’t seem to remember.”

Paruru just stayed quiet. She’s so much embarrassed.

“Do you have someone with you?”

“Yes, I am with a friend but we suddenly got separated.”

“Have you tried calling her?”

“I wanted to but my phone died.”

“You memorize her number?”

The girl handed her phone to her as if telling her to call Myao but she has zero idea of Myao’s number. Everything is on her dead phone. She just stared at the phone being handed to her.

The stranger heaved a sigh.

“So? Wanna go now at my place?”

----TBC----
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 12:59:23 PM by shortcut48 »
I love girls in short cut...

Offline genkingblack

• not hiatus/abandon my fics but really have no time to write.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 10-12) Milky (I)
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2016, 07:28:56 AM »
Who is this muumei? O.o
I was about to comment about you put hangul in this story (because i dont understand about it)  it would be nice if you wrote the english trans beside it. Then voila in this chapter you wrote it  :lol:
So its basically Muumei as main chara(?) hahaha aeri is so guigui like i imagined her chara as murashige or chori XD

and welcome aboard ^^
My Projects :
GenkingBlack's Vault [OS/Short Stories] Last update 4-Apr-17
Brave Enough On Going Last update 16-Mar-17
Love is Serious, When War is Involved   Hiatus Last Update 12-Mar-17
Heartsmith | On Going Last Update 19-Oct-17
Hidden Vault | Perv Section

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2016, 02:22:15 PM »
Who is this muumei? O.o
I was about to comment about you put hangul in this story (because i dont understand about it)  it would be nice if you wrote the english trans beside it. Then voila in this chapter you wrote it  :lol:
So its basically Muumei as main chara(?) hahaha aeri is so guigui like i imagined her chara as murashige or chori XD

and welcome aboard ^^

Thank you for being the first one to comment here. Also thank you for welcoming me.
I will work out at the translations in the first chapters. Sorry, I was kinda mean not to put them. I'll fix them ASAP. :)
Mumei... Hmm... I'm still thinking who will she be to be honest. She's some sort of my original character.
The manga AKB49 inspired me to do this. It is based to the real happenings within AKB with original characters. The main character... will be determined in the following chapters so please stay tune. :)
Thank you again. :)

Offline hackata48

• Member+
  • TE HETA HADA WODA! -Quote from 'Frenzy'ability TWA
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2016, 03:42:28 PM »
Paruru! No!

:panic:

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2016, 03:49:37 PM »
I already added the translations of the sentences that are in Korean. If I missed one, please notify me. Thank you. :)

Offline akbdaisuki48

• Member+
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2016, 07:08:04 PM »
hi there,
i hope its not to late to say welcome
I wonder who is muumei are
but i think it could also stay as Anonymous and we could imagine our self as the muumei lol

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2016, 01:28:18 AM »
hi there,
i hope its not to late to say welcome
I wonder who is muumei are
but i think it could also stay as Anonymous and we could imagine our self as the muumei lol

Hello. Thanks for welcoming me. :)
I'm still thinking about Mumei. Right now the feeling that she must stay an original/anonymous character is much bigger than basing her to someone. We can all imagine that we are her.
(I don't know about me though. I don't think I can remain calm if I see my oshimen.  XD )

Offline no-chan

• eien48~(AtsuMina!!)
  • Member+
Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 10-14) Milky (F)
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2016, 07:08:24 PM »
 This is a really good fic!! But i wish the pairs will remain as yuiparu and sayamilky pair... :D

Sorry to say this...isn't Hirate yurina is Keyakiza46 group's member? I' m sorry if i wrong...😅

Btw, love your fic... nice one you've got there...😉🐱

Offline genkingblack

• not hiatus/abandon my fics but really have no time to write.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 10-14) Milky (F)
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2016, 05:03:02 AM »
So far i enjoy this kind of fic and pace.
Jealousy are here and there 😁😁

I think you should keep the "mobile convo"  eg. Like hiroko-san and paruru in just normal way( align left) . Since it didn't quite work with "line convo in LINE(?)".
Because i assume you  want to see us like that.

Its okay people read yours, even though sometimes readers in here are just too shy to comment 😁😁.

And i would freak out if i met my oshimen too 😂😂
My Projects :
GenkingBlack's Vault [OS/Short Stories] Last update 4-Apr-17
Brave Enough On Going Last update 16-Mar-17
Love is Serious, When War is Involved   Hiatus Last Update 12-Mar-17
Heartsmith | On Going Last Update 19-Oct-17
Hidden Vault | Perv Section

Offline ミサキ

• Member+
  • misaki. 46/48G lover. yoroshiku
    • Misakii46
Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 10-16) Sayanee + Yuihan (I)
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2016, 09:20:06 AM »
is it OC fic? :?
that was interesting story, maru-kun looks like an ikemen in this fic  :inlove: is it just yuiparu and sayamilky here? hope you add more character here to make it harem for the cool maru-kun  :cow:
anyway, thanks for writing and sorry i have just comment now (i'm a silent reader)
keep update shortcut48-san :bow:
just a simple otaku and silent reader

Offline ミサキ

• Member+
    • Misakii46
Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 10-19) Sayanee + Yuihan (II)
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2016, 07:44:11 PM »
isn't it maru an original character you made?  :huhuh
yui-papa and saya-papa? :lol: :lol:
perhaps wmatsui(?) jurina have the same condition as sayanee too :(
thank you for updating and please keep writing :cow:

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 10-19) Sayanee + Yuihan (II)
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2016, 05:44:21 AM »
@ミサキ Yeah. Maru is an original character. :) I was just making sure what OC means. :)
Right? Saya-papa and Yui-papa sounds really funny. I was laughing when I was writing that. Dunno what came into my silly mind. XD
Please look forward for the next member to come along. :)

Offline ミサキ

• Member+
    • Misakii46
Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 10-23) Sayanee + Yuihan (F)
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2016, 02:38:08 PM »
“It is my oshimen you want to know, right?” Maru asked. “Hmm… Yes, I do have an oshimen. I’m not a DD. I haven’t met her yet and if I meet her, I don’t know what kind of reaction I will make.”

That statement was followed by a foolish smile. Paruru heard an imaginary cracking noise from her heart. She’s not her Hoshi’s oshimen. It’s the first time that she felt upset with this kind of situation. Normally, she doesn’t care if people will like her or not but this is a different scenario.

She slowly pulled her hand back. She hurt herself by asking that question.
someone jealous right now^^:

it's a good news right, maru? you hired for a part timer and have friends^^
hope akb48group will make you forget abaout your past^^

i think everyone want you to post the next chapter imediately, shortcut-san :on ksweat: :hee:

Offline hackata48

• Member+
Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 10-25) Sakuratan (I)
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2016, 07:00:10 AM »
Sakuratan!

Please more! I would also like to see Komiharu too in this story.

BTW:

CCCCHHHHOOOOOOCCCCCCOOOOOOOLLLLLLLAAAAAATTTTTTTTEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline @gee

• Member+
  • JUST AN ORDINARY WOTA GIRL - I'LL SHIP WHAT I SHIP
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2016, 01:14:03 PM »
nice fic Cut-san...
actually, I've been in hiatus from this site (college is suck >_< ) but after reading your fic, I can't hold myself to come back and lurking this site waiting for your updates...
I keep wondering how maru kun looks a like, I try to imagine it butI keep seeing Hirate yurina face. (^_^)

PS: I hope Maru kun will meet and befriend with some future girls like mako, ryoha, mion, or Naachan.
MY FICS LIST:
*Senpai Please Notice Me (TakaYui x Atsumina Fic) (on going)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37676.msg1304156#msg1304156

*Kuroishi Jealosy (One Shoot)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38582.msg1311010#msg1311010

*Nogizaka Girls High School Club Love Story (on going)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39333.msg1337015#msg1337015

* LOVE STRIKE [NOGIZAKA46 FIC / HATSUMORI BEMARS AU] (on going)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=40738.msg1380158#msg1380158

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 10-25) Sakuratan (I)
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2016, 03:16:08 PM »
@hackata48 -san, KomiHaru? Let me see what I can do about it. You also like chocolate?  XD

@gee -san, Wow. That's so nice to know. I'm glad that you are enjoying this fic. The time when I was starting this fic, I was so into Keyakizaka46's Silent Majority and I love the way Hirate stares at the camera. (As you know, I like girls in short cut and she got a cute face so she got me straight in the kokoro.) Maybe that's the reason why I said that
It was a girl wearing a gray hoodie with hair as short as Hirate Yurina of Keyakizaka46.
Looking back at it, I wrote Nogizaka instead of Keyakizaka. That was a careless mistake. @no-chan pointed me about it but I thought she was just asking why I put Hirate even though this is a 48G fanfic. That was careless of me. Forgive me, I've fixed it.  :cry:

In my imagination. Maru, aside from wearing glasses and having a short hair, is a tall girl. Her height is around 165cm. This makes her taller than the other girls and around 2cm taller than Sakura and Jurina. She's around the same height as Miyazawa Sae. She also got some wide shoulders like Kodama Haruka. She's slim but her muscles are well-formed since she has experience working as a part-timer. And if we are talking about Korea then most part-times are factory jobs. In other words, she has a slender body but she is strong.

Maru, also, has a poor fashion sense, I guess. Since she is covering her scars, she doesn't care on how she looks as long as she covers them. You know, like wearing arm bands at summer. She was never seen wearing skirts because she moves around so much (cause she's a photographer.) She claims that she has never worn a skirt in her entire life. Most of the time she is just wearing a tracksuit like Yato of the anime Noragami, if not she will be wearing a hoodie. Her wardrobe is just normal. But if she catches people's attention with that fashion sense then maybe she is really cute.

Hmmm... In other words...

Imagine a 165cm-tall girl with shor,t jet black hair and eyes that pierces through your soul under round glasses with a well physique and wears a grey tracksuit. In my imagination that is Maru.

I hope this also helps in your imagination, dear readers. :) This may not be necessary cause Maru is just an OC but yeah, I'll leave this here.

Offline ミサキ

• Member+
    • Misakii46
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2016, 10:37:16 AM »
thank you for an early update^^ you make my hard days gone :cow:
lol
so, paruru trying to be a good senpai huh^^ but still curious about maru's oshimen :smhid
Maru jerked when she suddenly felt an arm arced around her neck. She looked back to see a smiling Sayanee.

“Long time no see, Maru-kun. Did you miss your Saya-papa?” Sayaka greeted her while raising her eyebrows up and down.

“Distance please. You might kill me with your chin.”

“Hora!” Sayaka messed Maru’s hair. “You’re just like your Mama; always teasing me with my chin!”

“You’re so lively this early, Sayanee?” Both of them looked at the back to see Yuihan with her hands in her waist. Standing behind her is Paruru.

“Don’t abuse my child right there.” Yui said to Sayaka.

Maru shook her head. “Here they go again.”

“Your child? This is my child right here.” Sayanee tried to mess Maru’s hair but the latter was fast to swat her hand away.

“Do you want to decide who the father is with a battle?” Yui suggested. “If you got more people in your line than mine then I’ll surrender my fatherhood. If I got more then stop claiming to be Maru-chan’s father.”

“Hey, hey, hey! Aren’t you having goose bumps with your terms? Stop deciding about my—“

“Fine, Yuihan!” Maru released a heavier sigh after being ignored by Sayanee. “I’ll accept the challenge like a real father! But first let’s go get something to eat for now.”

“Okay! I’m starving as well.” Yui looked at Paruru. “You want to join us for breakfast?”

Paruru shook her head. “I’m fine. I had breakfast at home.”

Yui then turned to Maru. “How about you, Maru-chan?”

“I’m also fine. I already ate.”

“Okay!” Sayanee then arched her arm to Yui. “Let’s go Soukantoku-san~”

“You’re just trying to be cheerful because Milky is not here, right?”

“Shut up, Soukantoku-san.”

“You called me Soukantoku but you told me to shut up just like that?”

Maru and Paruru just watched the two dorks go away.

“Those two are really into the role of being my father, huh?”

“Seems like they.”
really these two :banghead: :banghead:

anyway, please update soon shortcut48-san^^ looking for next chapter

Offline hackata48

• Member+
Re: Things That Mix - AKB48 Group Fanfic (UPDATE 10-27) Sakuratan (II)
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2016, 06:00:59 PM »
*Cocks Shotgun*

I'll snap the neck of that MoFO who tried to hurt Cherry!
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 01:00:21 AM by hackata48 »

Offline ミサキ

• Member+
    • Misakii46
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2016, 05:27:06 AM »
The photographer sighed. “If Soukantoku-san wins then you’ll be my Mom, right?”

Haruka almost got choked with what she’s eating. She immediately grabbed the bottle water on her table and took a sip. “What are you talking about Hoshi?”

“Well you know, you are a pair with Soukantoku-san, right? If she wins the showdown with Shakure King then you’ll be my Mom.”

“Yadda!”
she will, if the father's role is you Maru-kun^^

Good job Maru-kun for protect sakura-tan :thumbsup
I'm glad that you're safe too Maru-kun :cry: :cry: lol

thanks you! can't wait for next chapter!! :cow: :cow:

Offline shortcut48

• Member+
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2016, 09:58:16 AM »
*Cocks Shotgun*

I'll snap the neck of that MoFO who tried to hurt Cherry!
I got my ax ready.  :twisted:
He got a knife, I got an ax. Let's go!

WOW! My trick exposed!  :lol:  :lol: :lol: hahaha ....anyway, as always you've done a good job Cut-san  :twothumbs :twothumbs... I really like this chapter... Thank you :w00t:
Thank you, too. :) The story has a definite plot so you don't have to worry about it. I wrote it during class. I feel like a bad student. lol.
All I need is time. Lol. Feels like a line from dramas.

The photographer sighed. “If Soukantoku-san wins then you’ll be my Mom, right?”

Haruka almost got choked with what she’s eating. She immediately grabbed the bottle water on her table and took a sip. “What are you talking about Hoshi?”

“Well you know, you are a pair with Soukantoku-san, right? If she wins the showdown with Shakure King then you’ll be my Mom.”

“Yadda!”
she will, if the father's role is you Maru-kun^^

Good job Maru-kun for protect sakura-tan :thumbsup
I'm glad that you're safe too Maru-kun :cry: :cry: lol

thanks you! can't wait for next chapter!! :cow: :cow:

Maru might get angry if she heard you addressing her with -kun. Haha.
Next chapter will be up tomorrow.  8)2

Thank you for your comments. They always energize me. Have a nice weekend.  :jphip:

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Olivia - Starless Night