JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: D-51 - Hopeful Days

Author Topic: Etsuko Shihomi  (Read 11509 times)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
Etsuko Shihomi
« on: August 22, 2009, 01:13:05 AM »
Etsuko Shihomi / 志穂美悦子

Etsuko Shihomi (志穂美 悦子, Shihomi Etsuko?), also known as Sue Shiomi, (born October 29, 1955[1] in Okayama City, Japan as Etsuko Shiomi (塩見 悦子, Shiomi Etsuko?)) is a Japanese actress who appeared in several Japanese martial arts films of the 1970s and 80s. She was a member of Sonny Chiba's "Japan Action Club" and appeared in several films with Chiba, Hiroyuki Sanada, and other members of the JAC. Her films include the Sister Street Fighter series (1974), Dragon Princess (1976), Message from Space (1978), Shogun's Ninja (1980), Roaring Fire (1982), and Legend of the Eight Samurai (1983). She retired from acting in 1986 after marrying her costar in Tora-san's Bluebird of Happiness, Tsuyoshi Nagabuchi. Their daughter is actress Ayane Nagabuchi.

Links
IMDB
Wikipedia
Wikipedia (JP)

Random Pix

"Sister Street Fighter" opening

Sister Street Fighter [Original Trailer]

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Etsuko Shihomi
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2010, 10:41:26 PM »
Glad there's a thread for her, wasn't a Pinky actress but still one of my faves from that era. :yep: Just re-watched the first 2 Sister Street Fighter films for about the 10th time, recommended to anyone. DVD box set is a great bargain, plus it come with such a nice, informative booklet. :thumbsup

No denying Sonny's talents, if I'm in a fight though would want her covering my back! 8)

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: D-51 - Hopeful Days