JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Asako Toki - Valentine

Author Topic: Kurara Chibana  (Read 15091 times)

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
Kurara Chibana
« on: July 22, 2006, 04:31:26 AM »
Kurara Chibana

Announced back in April, Kurara Chibana is this week representing Japan at the Miss Universe 2006 finals in LA.  Aged 24 and standing 5ft 7in tall (some sources say 5ft 8in), Kurara looks like quite a babe.  So far I only have these small pics of her, though you will find other larger pics at some of the links I'll put here, though not especially sexy ones yet.  If anyone finds larger sexy pics, please post in this thread!

The first two are the obligatory swimsuit shots - posing for a shoot and on stage;  then a couple of random photoshoot pics;  and finally is Kirara's version of a Japanese national costume.  All I can say is - I wish!  But if she says so, I'm prepared to believe her.  Bigger and better of this especially sought!

Some links:
Blog about Kurara by the Japanese Miss Universe director - here
Kurara's own blog (in Japanese!) - here
Kurara's page at Miss Universe 2006 site - here
An interview with Kurara - here
The Miss Universe 2006 Home Page - here

One online source had the following to say about her though:  "Well, she is average. I live in Okinawa and can tell you that every 5 minutes while walking the malls or in Naha at night, you’ll see better. But, they surely won’t speak all the languages she does." (Source is a comment on this page)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 03:07:00 AM by daigong »

Offline HiME

• ecchi
  • Member+
Kurara Chibana - Miss Universe Japan 2006
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2006, 04:46:45 AM »
Well... She's okay, but there are definitely much better in Japan... Just look at some idols.

EDIT: After looking at more pics on her blog, I confirm that there are much much much better... o_O
« Last Edit: July 22, 2006, 04:57:31 AM by HiME »

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2006, 05:09:34 AM »
She looks like she could really kick ass!! check out the body WHOA :pen_hot:

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2006, 05:51:36 AM »
Quote from: daigong
She looks like she could really kick ass!! check out the body WHOA :pen_hot:

Yeah, it's the body that does if for me too - her face is quite pretty but nothing outstanding (give me about a dozen or more H!P girls ahead of her any day, as regards the face)...  but yeah, her body is tight and hot, I believe.

Offline huggumwuggums

• さゆみのLOVEマシーン
  • Member+
  • Soo Young = My genie
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2006, 06:47:33 AM »
The one where she's in the samurai outfit is bloody hot!  

Quote from: sayumi_fan
Yeah, it's the body that does if for me too - her face is quite pretty but nothing outstanding (give me about a dozen or more H!P girls ahead of her any day, as regards the face)...  but yeah, her body is tight and hot, I believe.

*giggles* Tight and hot..

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2006, 07:46:36 AM »
i'd still tap that

Offline chera

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2006, 07:52:09 PM »
I agree with the posts above.  Like a lot of Asian countries, they're not selecting their Miss Universe entries on cutes alone, but by contest winnability (language skills, appeal to lots of ethnicities, ability to think on their feet).  I think its silly, and think the latin american approach, of selecting the hottest babes, is much better.

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2006, 08:13:14 PM »
She ain't bad. At least she's way better than Miss Finland:

:thumbsdown :puke:

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2006, 11:40:25 PM »
Quote from: Masa
She ain't bad. At least she's way better than Miss Finland

Sure thing, Masa, I've never been partial to girls who remind me of my gym instructor from high school.  Also had a friend who had a wife looked like that (she was a gym instructor too) and she turned out to be a lesbian - not bi, mind you, but fully-fledged lesbian with which there was nothing the poor guy could do.  (Bi he could have joined in, is my point!)

So, my verdict - Miss Finland ain't my type :puke: .  Would I belong to groups like this, for cute and hot Asian girls, if she were?  :lol:  Even in Caucasian girls, give me a pretty brunette any day - I've never understood all the fuss about blondes (for Christina Aguilera I'll make an exception, but even in her case I thought she was much more sultry and sexy during her brunette phase!)   I do sincerely apologise to you personally, though, Masa, for any possible insult to Finland in my words - it's not the country (which looks great!) but just that particular girl!  

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2006, 11:51:40 PM »
Miss Finland's always suck, pretty much all of them look like that. Which is a shame since we do have some hot babes too, like Anne-Mari Berg:

« Last Edit: July 23, 2006, 11:55:33 PM by Masa »

Offline Thimas X

• I eat Jailbaits for breakfast
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2006, 06:31:06 AM »
DAMMIT!!!

MISS JAPAN GOT SCREWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHE SHOULD'VE WON!!! PUERTO RICO HAD NOTHING ON MISS JAPAN!!

-_-;;

i wonder who emmitt voted for

Offline vicmu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2006, 08:15:17 AM »
runner up... geeze. she was tops in my book. at least she got an award for the national costume.

ohh just found something funny/cute/random starring many of the Miss Universe contestants (including our lovely miss japan)
http://www.dumpalink.com/media/1153651352/Mo_Rocca__Miss_Universe
« Last Edit: July 24, 2006, 08:49:19 AM by vicmu »

Offline drt28

« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2006, 04:17:44 PM »
i think Mexico & Australia look so hot

why puerto >_<

Offline BuRn

• Gonna BuRn in Hell when I DIE!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2006, 07:06:03 PM »
if u can, try to look up miss singapore's 2006's melons...... worthy of any JAV girl....

Offline aspenx

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2006, 08:07:31 PM »
carol cheong? she doesn't look so bad. but, miss japan should have won!

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2006, 12:15:03 AM »
Quote from: Masa
Miss Finland's always suck, pretty much all of them look like that. Which is a shame since we do have some hot babes too, like Anne-Mari Berg

Ah, that's better!  I know you'd have a nice Finnish brunette hidden away there somewhere, Masa!  She is smooth and soft... and love her dark locks!  Mmmmmmy type of girl indeed!

Quote from: drt28
i think Mexico & Australia look so hot

Ah, Miss Universe Australia 2006...  she's gotten into some trouble here cos she had posed for some topless shots before the contest (I haven't tried to find them yet)...  but yeah, she's not too bad, hey?

Quote from: BuRn
if u can, try to look up miss singapore's 2006's melons...... worthy of any JAV girl....

Oh, I would sure love to look up her melons!!  :lol: I'll give them a VERY thorough inspection.  A quick look reveals a little album right here and she's very nice, but if anyone has any better pics, especially bikini shots, please post!

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2006, 12:29:30 PM »
Forty minutes into her reign as Miss Universe, Miss Puerto Rico Zuleyka Rivera Mendoza collapsed during a post-pageant news conference and was rushed offstage on Sunday night.

Quote from: Thimas X
DAMMIT!!!

MISS JAPAN GOT SCREWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHE SHOULD'VE WON!!! PUERTO RICO HAD NOTHING ON MISS JAPAN!!

I think Miss Puerto Rico used some performance enhancing drugs to win :P
« Last Edit: July 25, 2006, 12:33:57 PM by Tuffty »

Offline aznkid.com

• FREE AIBON
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2006, 09:29:02 PM »

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
Re: Kurara Chibana
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2011, 06:49:01 AM »
"Leave No Idol Behind" program has rescued Kurara Chibana from the bottom of Page 9.
Yet another talented and remarkable person from Okinawa, Kurara is the muse for Tag Heuer brand, and a she is definitely muse worthy!!

Offline krpsygafan

• Member+
Re: Kurara Chibana
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2011, 02:42:57 PM »
They're making all this fuss ''Oh,Britain can't host Miss World,it's sexist'' even though there is a male version! We don't host much. We should be glad to host whatever we can! It's not like it's the annual Satanist convention or something!

I don't know how far the male version goes but if it has shirtless men [the equivalent to women in bikinis] then it's not sexist.

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Asako Toki - Valentine