JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Crystal King - Ai wo Torimodose!

Author Topic: [07/02-07/05] Morning Musume @ Anime Expo (Schedule/Who's Down P.1)  (Read 291743 times)

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
Ok so now I'm definitely heading to LA for the event, and I bought the tickets.  So I'll be there. 

Offline a_P

• Usa-ChanPeace Lova!
  • Member+
~Crosses fingers~ that sayu signs my love letter photobook and maybe more  :shakeit:

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
We'll post updates when we receive them.
We'll check in here for questions, too.

Your support of Morning Musume and Hello! Project means more now than ever!
So thanks everyone!

Mad props for the heads up!! This really settles our After Hours activities - for the time being! No Fourth of July Fireworks BBQ...YET! or Disneyland!! MAYBE!!

Don't forget to check out the After Party Thread and Roving Reporter Thread, who knows what we're gonna get!!

http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=18602.0
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=18675.0

LET'S be meeting in the IRC. Saturday, Sunday 8-10 PM PST or just pop in during the evenings when daigong or tenkei or Fenrir is usually in there. ..just type

/join #jphipLAX

When you hit the IRC chatrooms: http://jphip.com/chat.html

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
Before, I wasn't going to go, so I didn't really bother asking, but since I'm going, I wanna know...
So when exactly will Morning Musume/Tsunku/Yossy will perform or make an appearance?  Cuz I definitely don't wanna miss out.  Just give me the time, date, and location and I'll be there. 
Of course since I bought the 4day attendee ticket, I wanna make the best of it, but H!P is most definitely the most important thing in this event. 

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Well along with what JF Dave said, Fen posted this a few pages ago  :thumbsup

Schedule is up:

Day 1: http://www.anime-expo.org/prog/dl.php?f=1
Day 2: http://www.anime-expo.org/prog/dl.php?f=2
Day 3: http://www.anime-expo.org/prog/dl.php?f=3
Day 4: http://www.anime-expo.org/prog/dl.php?f=4

MM's Panel is on Thursday at 2-3pm
MM's Concert is Friday at 2:30-4pm (seating starts 12:30 PM)
Tsunku's Panel is on Sat. at 9-10am

Knowing AX, everything is subject to change. XD Although the LP panels are usually pretty much set.
Autograph sessions are not posted, so that is still unknown.

on top of Opening Ceremonies Thursday 9-10 AM

Offline japanfiles

Re: [07/02-07/05] Morning Musume @ Anime Expo (Schedule/Who's Down P.1)
« Reply #525 on: June 21, 2009, 04:31:17 AM »
At the Hello! Online forum, we've been answering a lot of questions.
Some of you may have the same questions, so we want to reprint some.
Full link is here:
http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?showtopic=13363&st=1920

RE: IMPORT CDs/USA CDs
We are only selling the USA CDs at Anime Expo.
(PLATINUM 9 DISC comes with the same random member cards from Japan.)
Fan support of the USA releases is going to decide if we can license more USA releases of H!P albums, so please purchase one if you can.

RE: Line CUT-OFFS at AX events
The AX events are outside of our control, and that's why the autographs at AX events are time-limited.
But at the Hello! Project booth all ticket holders are guaranteed their place in line when you buy some merchandise from JapanFiles or JPopHouse.

RE: TYPES OF MERCHANDISE
JapanFiles & JPop House will sell separate merchandise.
JapanFiles will have the Morning Musume and Hangry&Angry CDs, JPop House will have limited supplies of MM/H&A T-shirts, fans, photos (some are import, some are USA produced).

RE: LIMITED TICKETS
Tickets for the Morning Musume session at the Hello!Project booth will be limited to 300.
So everyone will get a chance to go through.

1 Hangry&Angry ticket = 1 autograph from Hangry (Yoshizawa);
1 Morning Musume ticket = 1 autograph from all 9 Morning Musume members.

There's more answers at the H!O forum - please stop by there to see more.
And don't forget to RSVP for the Hello! Party on Fri night:
http://party.hello-ranking.com/

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #526 on: June 21, 2009, 05:01:38 AM »
@JapanFiles

-Yoshizawa will be there representing H&A and but will she sign things as herself if presented with Yoshizawa merch that is un-H&A related, such as a PB or DVD?

-Will there be a chance to get Tsunku's autograph at anytime?

-someone mentioned this at h!o as well, is it possible to get one girl to sign something of their's (PB, pic, poster) and not have the others sign anything, or only get signatures from a few girls, etc. (not to be rude to the girls, but if you only have PBs/pics/etc from certain girls)?

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #527 on: June 21, 2009, 05:15:17 AM »
-someone mentioned this at h!o as well, is it possible to get one girl to sign something of their's (PB, pic, poster) and not have the others sign anything, or only get signatures from a few girls, etc. (not to be rude to the girls, but if you only have PBs/pics/etc from certain girls)?[/size]

Second'd. They can all sign my AloHello DVD but I'd like JunJun to sign one/some official pictures if possible. I'm sure others have even more items, maybe even one for each girl. Please let us know! :)

Offline japanfiles

« Reply #528 on: June 21, 2009, 05:23:50 AM »
-Yoshizawa will be there representing H&A and but will she sign things as herself if presented with Yoshizawa merch that is un-H&A related, such as a PB or DVD?

That's a great question. We believe it will be the same policy as her appearance at Sakura-Con, which was signing everything as "Hangry." That info will be decided at event time and posted at the booth. We'll talk to management and try to get you a straight answer before then.

-Will there be a chance to get Tsunku's autograph at anytime?
No TSUNKU autographs are scheduled at this time.

-someone mentioned this at h!o as well, is it possible to get one girl to sign something of their's (PB, pic, poster) and not have the others
No one is going to force you to get a signature from each member, but remember that you only get the the chance for 1 autograph from each member at each session.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 05:26:42 AM by japanfiles »

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #529 on: June 21, 2009, 06:21:22 AM »
Wait, so the MoMusu/Yossy event are limited?  How can I get in?  buy extra tickets?

Another question:  So it seems the AX starts at 8am and ends at 6pm or even later.  Now I would like to stay there for the entire day and leave at night (if that's possible). 

-Are we allowed to bring stuff like laptops and stuff and walk throughout the event? Or will they make us keep it somewhere and come pick it up later? 

-when an event start and we aren't there on time, will they allow us in during the ongoing event or not?  Cuz I hate to miss out on any H!P event and be turned away @ the door.
-Also during any other event, can we just walk in and out, or is there any event that is restricted when ongoing? 

-And about the MoMusu and Yossy signing event, are we to bring our own stuff for them to sign or....?  I dunno, I never been to a signing before nor heard of one so I don't know how it works.  Might be my first time, if I can attend. 

P.S.  Sorry for being such a bother, but this is my first time going to such an event and am nervous and excited, as well as naive and ignorant. I don't wanna ruin a perfectly good chance and regret it for life. 

Btw, I'll be happy to join any JPH!P, H!O,JPOPforums or any other parties as long as I'm invited.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 06:42:26 AM by BigDnm01 »

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #530 on: June 21, 2009, 06:41:01 AM »
Thanks for the info there JapanFiles Dave!! please find out the camera policy. Like can we take pix with or of the girls? Also the # of items able to sign with 1 ticket?

Are the Hangry & Angry items the same, different, more? compared to Sakura Con in Seattle?

Was talking to tenkei earlier, FYI:

<tenkei> minimum purchase to get the autograph tickets too
<tenkei> $15 at JF booth, other booth isnt posted yet
<tenkei> JF will have CDs, other booth will have shirts, fans, pics, etc
<daigong> I'm going to the other Booth
<tenkei> same
<tenkei> lol
<tenkei> ill get a fan and some pics lol
<daigong> Fans!
<daigong> Sweet
<tenkei> Both booths will give you autograph tickets with a minimum purchase.
<tenkei> At the JapanFiles booth, that minimum is $15.
<tenkei> Hangry&Angry - Kill Me Kiss Me is $15
<tenkei> Morning Musume - PLATINUM 9 DISC is $20
<tenkei> Morning Musume - Shouganai Yumeoibito is $15.
<tenkei> At the JPop House, we're not sure yet what their minimum purchase is for an autograph ticket. They will have that info posted at their booth.
<tenkei> they say no need to rush from mm concert to yossi's booth cus she gonna be at the concert until the end lol
<daigong> Wow she's mentoring
* tenkei is now known as tenkei|drunk_duty
<tenkei|drunk_duty> fuck lost track of time
<daigong> whoa

At JPop House booth at Sakura Con, it was messed up. 1st day of autographs I bought 3 CDs and got 3 tickets. After I bought 350 worth, I got none. Then next day bought more photos and T's and got 1. I woulda been better off buying off the floor in the back of the Q&A session but oh well! Lesson learned.

Offline jabronisaur

• Wank, Wank, Suru no da!
  • Member+
« Reply #531 on: June 21, 2009, 06:53:10 AM »
So there are two events to get MM autographs? Thursday and Saturday. But you need to get tix from the Q&A session before hand. But you don't need tix for the Q&A session itself?
And if you miss out somehow, you get another chance on Sat? But all these events hinge on a purchase it seems.

Offline a_P

• Usa-ChanPeace Lova!
  • Member+
« Reply #532 on: June 21, 2009, 06:56:02 AM »
In convenience to japanfiles, here are some answered questions that was posted in H!O forums...

Q: Are the Q&A tickets first come first serve? I'm just curious since one of the autograph
events is tied to having a Q&A ticket.

A: Anime Expo staff are handing out the tickets and supervising the lineup after the Q&A.
 Unfortunately, we aren't involved in this event so we have very little information.

Q:I would have suggested you could sell presales CD/ Mechandise online to obtain a ticket,
than send them an email with a confirmation #, to recieve a ticket when they arrive at the con.

A: That's a good idea, and we can possibly pull that off next time.

Q:Maybe offer a Large Promotion pack ( Both CDs, Glowsticks, T-shirt, digital DL etc)

A:While not available for pre-order, a combination pack will be available at the JPop House booth.
 Details will be available at the convention.

Q:Does one ticket get an autograph from all of the girls, or just one?

A:1 Hangry&Angry ticket = 1 autograph from Hangry (Yoshizawa);
1 Morning Musume ticket = 1 autograph from all 9 Morning Musume members.

Q: There's no limitation to only 1 session right?

A:The limit is 1 autograph per session; if you go to both the free sessions (and make the time cut-off...
again, that is out of our control), and then buy merchandise for the Hangry&Angry ticket, then buy merchandise
 for the Morning Musume ticket, it is indeed possible to get 4 separate autographs.

A: At present there is no restriction on WHAT you can get autographed.
The current restriction is only on HOW MANY (1 per person per session).

A: All 3 Morning Musume sessions are autographs from all 9 members, not handshakes.
You're right about time being a consideration, which is why the AX sessions have time limits and the Hello!
 Project booth sessions have a limited # of tickets.

now come to think of it, no one said Momusu will sign anything on site.

We have not heard anything about pre-signed autographs.
To our knowledge, Morning Musume is planning to sign their autographs just for you.

Q:so momusu will have total 2 autographs events on July 4th?
one more question, so the autograph event tickets are sold only at hello project booth. if i buy some thing more than 100 dollars, will i get another autograph ticket?

A: Yes, there are 2 separate autograph sessions on July 4.

We are currently working out the policy of autograph tickets for multiple purchases.
Some fans will send try to maximize their time in line for other events, and send one person to buy multiple copies for their friends. All parties involved are currently discussing this so things are fair for all the fans.
We'll have this decided by the time of the event.

However, no matter how many tickets any one person gets, you can still only get one autograph as you go through the line.

credits to the members of H!O for the questions and to JAPANFILES for answering them...thank you so much

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #533 on: June 21, 2009, 07:05:46 AM »
Ahhh I see. Props. That clears most shit up. :D

lol no handshakes? no touchy?

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #534 on: June 21, 2009, 08:02:17 AM »
Man, the sessions are (relatively) short, but sounds better than the Shokotan signing where very few people got in.

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
« Reply #535 on: June 21, 2009, 08:32:44 AM »
are we allowed to personally give MM their gifts  at the autograph sessions?

Offline a_P

• Usa-ChanPeace Lova!
  • Member+
« Reply #536 on: June 21, 2009, 08:50:04 AM »
in regards to japanfiles earlier post info here is a quick breakdown where,when,how

THURSDAY July 2
Openning ceremonies 9am-10am
MM Q&A - 2pm-3pm
MM AX autographs first come first serve ticketed only event 330pm-5pm
tickets are only gotten at the MM panel only

FRIDAY July 3
as early as possible for MM concert asap-4pm
Hangry autographs guaranteed ticketed event 430pm-530pm
tickets are acquired with H&A merch. purchase at JapanFiles booth or JPopHouse booth

SATURDAY July 4
MM AX autographs first come first serve no ticket needed 1100am-1230pm

MM H!P autographs guaranteed ticketed event 1pm-3pm
tickets are acquired with MM merch. purchase at japanfiles or jphouse booth

*guaranteed ticketed events means your gonna get your autographs for shure aslong as you get a ticket that came with a merch. purchaced. i cant stress this enough to BUY ALL THE MERCH. on THURSDAY MORNING because they will sell out

heres where the booths are
725, 824 - JapanFiles booth - Morning Musume CDs, Hangry&Angry CDs, Glow Sticks, autograph tickets
729 - JPop House booth - Morning Musume merchandise, Hangry&Angry merchandise, autograph tickets
826, 828 - Hello! Project booth - autograph events
« Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 08:52:39 AM by Ethereal »

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #537 on: June 21, 2009, 09:15:34 AM »
-Are we allowed to bring stuff like laptops and stuff and walk throughout the event? Or will they make us keep it somewhere and come pick it up later? 

-when an event start and we aren't there on time, will they allow us in during the ongoing event or not?  Cuz I hate to miss out on any H!P event and be turned away @ the door.

-Also during any other event, can we just walk in and out, or is there any event that is restricted when ongoing? 

-And about the MoMusu and Yossy signing event, are we to bring our own stuff for them to sign or....?  I dunno, I never been to a signing before nor heard of one so I don't know how it works.  Might be my first time, if I can attend. 

P.S.  Sorry for being such a bother, but this is my first time going to such an event and am nervous and excited, as well as naive and ignorant. I don't wanna ruin a perfectly good chance and regret it for life. 

1. You can carry your laptop and what not with you. Probably be better to keep that with you; but they do have a bag check area if you don't want to carry your stuff all day, but I'm not sure how secure that is.

2. You will be allowed into an event as long as there is open space. Can't let you in if it is a fire hazard due to over capacity.

3. You can come and go as you please.

4. As far as I know, you bring your own stuff to get signed.

Hope this helps.

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #538 on: June 21, 2009, 11:54:07 AM »
PMed JF before, but dave wanted me to post some of the questions so everyone could get the answers.

-will you be accepting debit/credit cards at the merch booths, or only cash?

-do you have any info on giving gifts to morning musume and yoshizawa. (as you've prolly read, JPH!P's put together quite a collection of goodies as well as a pan-forum scrapbook)

and thanks for the answers to my previous questions japanfiles-dave. looks like i wont have my yossi book signed, ill get some hangry stuff at con (but im bringing the book just in case >.>)

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline japanfiles

« Reply #539 on: June 21, 2009, 02:48:52 PM »
-will you be accepting debit/credit cards at the merch booths, or only cash?
Yes, the JapanFiles booth accepts credit cards. JPopHouse may/may not - please check their booth for details.

-do you have any info on giving gifts to morning musume and yoshizawa. (as you've prolly read, JPH!P's put together quite a collection of goodies as well as a pan-forum scrapbook)
Gift policy will be posted at the event. We don't have definite information on this yet.

-looks like i wont have my yossi book signed, ill get some hangry stuff at con (but im bringing the book just in case >.>)
That's the best strategy. As we've said previously, there are many parties involved in organizing this event, so some policies are taking a bit longer to nail down as we find what worsk best for Anime Expo, the artists, and the companies supporting the artists.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 02:53:58 PM by japanfiles »

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Crystal King - Ai wo Torimodose!