JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Minami Takahashi - GIRLS TALK

Author Topic: Not OS >>> [Chapter 12] Dec.19,2012  (Read 109735 times)

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
Re: One Shot? or maybe Not? >>> Not OS [Chapter 5 Part 2.2]
« Reply #60 on: November 25, 2011, 02:01:47 PM »
@Flean Haha... :P Thanks for reading and commenting on this XD
@sorakamiya Don't worry ;) and Thanks for reading and commenting :)
@smarty0821 I'm really happy to see that you like my fanfic :) Glad to know that you also like TakaTomo XD
@AKBlover_99 I'm really glad to see that you enjoy reading this :) Hehe.. I was going to click 'Post' when it told me that there is a new reply.. and it's yours! XD

Here's the next part 8) Although short but please enjoy it :nervous
There could be a few grammatical mistakes so please excuse me for my English :P

Chapter 5

Part 2.2

Mariko handed Yamada kyoudou sensei the cakes Kuu gave her.

“Ara… I thought you didn’t manage to get the cakes”

“Well… I have a very nice friend who managed to get me the cakes and there should be no problem since I’ve manage to hand you the cakes on time right?”

“Yes…” Hmph! You’re just lucky this time I was planning to give you some punishments for not bringing the cake, Oh well… I’ll just save the fun for later

“So…Yamada kyoudou sensei may I leave now? Because there is a student who ‘seems’ to have a fever and is waiting for me in the infirmary”

“Oh yes, you may leave”

Mariko’s POV

Mariko then leaves the room sigh* Damn it! It seems that she still hasn’t let me off the hook yet… I’ll have to be careful to not let her catch the opportunity to punish me. I guess I really should thank that Gachapin for saving my life this time although he was the one who bought all those cakes first…

Hm… I wonder if that Gachapin is still in the infirmary sleeping.. But I bet he’s still there sleeping to skip classes..

Let aside his personality his look is really good, that hair of his and his style… Although he could be a bit annoying he is quite a good person… Since he did feel guilty about buying all the cakes and he managed to bring me those cakes I guess I’ll forgive him… Ha… I’m just so kind…

Wait… Why do I keep thinking about that Gachapin???!!! This is not normal… Maybe I got sick??

Mariko has now arrived at the infirmary and she sees Kuu still sleeping on the bed.

See.. I thought so.. still here sleeping…

Suddenly an evil smirk appears on Mariko’s face, then she stretches her hands and pull Kuu’s cheek playing and laughing.

After tired of playing Kuu’s cheek Mariko stops and look at Kuu He’s quite cute when he’s sleeping Mariko thought as she observes Kuu. Then suddenly Mariko is like she’s hypnotized as she starts to move her face closer to Kuu’s face

End of POV

Kuu’s POV

“Hmm…” Did I fall asleep??

Kuu then rub his eyes and look around the room That T-Rex still hasn’t come back yet??

Then suddenly the door opens so he hurriedly closes his eyes and pretends to be sleeping. He was nervous; scared that Mariko will notice that he is not really sleeping but then suddenly he feels a surge of pain from both cheeks.

Ouch, ouch, ouch!!! That T-Rex! Pinching my cheeks! I’ll remember it!!! Although it hurts he still manages to control his temper and remain ‘sleeping’.

Just when he was cursing Mariko he suddenly feels Mariko’s breath on his face OMG! Why is her face so near me that I can feel her breath??? What is she trying to do?? Kuu could feel his heart beating rapidly and temperature starting to rise in his body especially his face.

He then slowly open his eyes and find Mariko’s face only inches away from his and their gaze met…

End of POV

Kuu froze when their gaze met, he didn’t know how to react as there is too much information going around his brain and his brain was not able to process all of the information he just stay there frozen and same for Mariko who was also too shocked too move away; she didn’t expect Kuu to wake up and she also NEVER know why did she move so close to Kuu that they are only inches away. The both of them just stay there eyes lock on each other and frozen there and time seems to pass so slowly around them, it feels like eternity.

Hallway

“We’re nearly there” says Tomochin as she turn back to see Kai walking behind her “Can’t you walk faster?”

“Ah… sorry.. it’s just that I’m starting to feel dizzy…”

Should I offer him a hand?? It’s not that I’m worried about him it’s because he’s walking too slow so if I help him I can finish this business faster! Yes… That’s it! I just want to finish this faster…

Tomochin then walk towards Kai and put one of his arm around her shoulder.

“It’s okay Tomochin, I can walk by myself”

“Don’t get me wrong, it’s just that you walk too slow and I want to finish this fast understood???”

“Ah… Okay and Thanks” Kai smiled weakly since he is really starting to wear out because of the loss of blood.

They walk down the stairs and are finally at the 1st floor, they advance slowly to the room at the most right then Tomochin uses her leg to slide the door open loudly which causes the door to go BANG!

The door was now opened as Tomochin lead Kai inside the infirmary, they just wanted to finish things fast and go back to the class but little did they know that their sudden appearance has caused an accident… a romantic accident…

Infirmary

Kuu and Mariko were still staring at each other and not moving at all but suddenly the door was opened loudly with a huge BANG! and two figures came in, it was Itano Tomomi and Takahashi Kai who came to the infirmary to treat Kai’s wound.

But the sudden ‘BANG’ caused Kuu to be shocked and sit up straight but because of that the lips that were only inches away from each other manage to close the gap and crush together.

Kuu and Mariko were once frozen again by the accidental kiss while Kai and Tomochin were also frozen when they see Kuu and Mariko kissing. Kai and Tomochin thought that they were interrupting Kuu and Mariko but they didn’t know that they were the ones that caused that ‘kiss’.

----------------------------------------

The infirmary is decorated with white walls and floors with the smell of medicines that make it seems like a hospital, with two beds lying near the wall, a cupboard which the medicines are stored and a table with chair for the school nurse. Usually it was quiet and the school nurse will be sitting on the chair with a cup of black coffee while doing her work leisurely but now rather than only the school nurse there are three more figures which were all frozen including her, they were all in the state of shock…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank You for Reading this :kneelbow:
I'll do my best to Update ASAP  :mon study:
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 05:27:58 PM by Yagami.Rai »

Offline AKBlover_99

• Member+
  • Nice to meet you! Call me 'Bat',okay
Re: One Shot? or maybe Not?
« Reply #61 on: November 25, 2011, 02:21:38 PM »
OMG! An update!  :w00t: :w00t: I love it! MariKuu is cute!!!! :mon trannie: Thx to Tomochin and Kai for making them kissing! And thx to you too!!!  :twothumbs

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #62 on: November 25, 2011, 02:27:45 PM »
Waaaaaa! MariKuu kissing! *running in circles :panic: and *hit the wall  :banghead:

That was so epic! Thanks to Kai&Tomochin hahaha
Thank you for your update :bow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #63 on: November 25, 2011, 09:25:03 PM »
Hehehe nice Marikuu!!! I want more accidents like that!!!

Offline RJay

• AtsuMina & MariHaru FOR LIFE!!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't give up! Keep moving forward!
« Reply #64 on: November 25, 2011, 09:41:21 PM »
OMG OMG OMG!!! :farofflook:
This is too good to be true
Finaly MariKuu kissed, though it was really funny that they didn't stop :luvluv1: :luvluv1:

I'm looking forward to the next chapter :hee: :hee:

please update soon :kneelbow:
I'll say "I love you" to the person I love
Even if these feelings aren't returned, saying "I love you" to the person you love
That is the most beautiful thing in the world

Flean

« Reply #65 on: November 26, 2011, 12:50:17 AM »
Accident kiss the best!!!!  :on GJ:

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
« Reply #66 on: November 26, 2011, 07:37:57 AM »
 :rofl:  :w00t:

THIS IS SO HILARIOUS!  :grin:

i like it very much!  :inlove:

Tomochin is so cool!  :twothumbs

poor Takamina!  :twisted:

"It took Takamina around 30 minutes to finally open her eyes and confront her problem; she almost fainted during her shower but nevertheless manages to finish her shower without fainting." :rofl:

hey is there going to be a Kai,Acchan,Tomochin triangle?

that would be so fun!  :grin:
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 08:30:36 AM by cmze »

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #67 on: November 26, 2011, 12:21:58 PM »
OMG! OMG! MARIKUU KISSED!!  :cow: :cow: :cow:

I WANT THE NEXT CHAPTER NOW YAGAMI.RAI!!! PLEASE!!!  :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

UPDATE SOON!!  :bow:

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
Re: One Shot? or maybe Not? >>> Not OS [Chapter 5 Part 3]
« Reply #68 on: November 26, 2011, 01:36:41 PM »
@AKBlover_99 Hehe.. You're welcome :lol: Thanks for reading :peace:
@Megumi Thanks for reading :thumbsup
@kahem  ;) Who knows.. there could be more or could be not XD
@RJay Thanks for reading :) I hope I didn't disappoint you XD
@Flean I agree with you :thumbsup
@cmze Thank you for liking it :peace: Yup! There would be a triangle going on ;) XD
@haruhi16 Haha..Here's the next part ;) Hope you enjoy it :peace:

Once again, Thank you everyone for reading this. I'm really Thankful for that because if no one read/likes it I do not plan to write it anymore because I'm the type that easily get discouraged :err:
Glad that you guys like it because it really makes me happy and motivates me to write it :k-thrilled:
Here's the next part.. Hope you guys will like it... Not really sure if it's good... :nervous Please Excuse me for my English :P

Chapter 5

Part 3

The 4 figures were still in the state of shock but the school nurse, Mariko, was the first one to snap out of it and pushed Kuu away from her causing Kuu's head to collide with the wall...

“Ouch! That hurts!” Kuu whines as he also snapped out from the shock.

Mariko sees Kai and Tomochin then she tries to explain the situation to Kai and Tomochin “Wait! It’s not what you think it is… It was just an accident, right? Minegishi kun” Mariko explain while she nudge Kuu on the arm.

“Ah, yes! It was TOTALLY a MISUNDERSTANDING!” Kuu hurriedly explain.

Kai and Tomochin who also snapped out of the shock just look at each other then show Mariko and Kuu the do-you-think-we-will-believe-you face.

Then Tomochin added “Um… It’s okay Mari-nee I understand.. and.. um.. sorry for interrupting you.. I’ll just um.. go now? with Kai..”

“Un.. Yea.. Kuu.. sorry for interrupting you guys.. so don’t mind us.. we’ll go now and please do continue” Kai answers.

“NO!! YOU WERE NOT INTERUPTING US!!! And I’ve been telling you that it was an UNFORTUNATE ACCIDENT okay???!!!” Kuu and Mariko say in unison.

Kai and Tomo just look at each other again and rolled their eyes and said “Whatever you guys say…”

Kuu wanted to argue again but then he spot Kai’s injury and ask “Kai! What happened to your head?? It’s bleeding!!!”

“Oh this? Nah.. it’s just a small injury, don’t worry” Kai answer smiling.

Mariko quickly grabs some medical things to treat Kai’s wound “You! What’s your name? Come here, I’ll treat your wound.”

“Hai. My name is Takahashi Kai, Shinoda sensei”

Mariko raised an eyebrow and said “Just call me Mariko sensei… I don’t like to be called Shinoda sensei because it makes me feel old”

“Hai, Mariko sensei and please call me Kai too” Kai replied

“Yea, yea.. You’re trying not to feel old than you are now, right Ms. T-Rex?”

One of Mariko’s vein popped due to the anger and she accidently put force on the hand that was treating Kai’s wound and cause Kai to be in pain.

“Ouch! Kuu! Can you stop it for now? Since she’s treating my wound now and I don’t want it to become worse okay???!!” Kai complained.

“Oops.. sorry my bad” replied Kuu who doesn’t seems to be sorry at all.

“BTW, Taka.. I mean Kai why were you with Tomomi??” Mariko asks

“Yea Kai. Who is this girl?” Kuu ask

“Well Kuu, she’s Itano Tomomi who is our classmate and I coincidently met her on the rooftop when I was running away from those girls that try to catch me.” Kai answers.

Hearing this Mariko raise an eyebrow and ask “Tomomi… did you skip class again?? And worse getting into a fight?!!!” with a dangerous aura coming out from her.

Sensing the dangerous aura from Mariko Tomo quickly try to explain “Um.. No.. I mean.. Mari-nee.. I was.. just.. um.. getting some fresh air from the rooftop…”

“Then why is Kai injured??” Mariko asks suspiciously.

“Um.. wel…” Tomo tries to think of something then Kai answered “I just accidently tripped on the stairs and Tomochin just help me to get to the infirmary.”

Mariko doesn’t believe it but she has no choice but to accept their excuse “Alright… But don’t think I’ll just let it slip if you skip class and get into a fight, you understand? Tomomi”

“Yes, I understand Mari-nee. Um.. then I’ll go back to the class first see ya” Tomo answers and hurriedly leave the infirmary.

Mariko sigh* “Kai could you help me keep an eye on her? Don’t let her get into fight. I’m worried that something could happen to her in the future if this keeps going on.”

“I got it, Mariko sensei.” Kai replied

After finish treating Kai’s wound, Kai and Kuu left the infirmary to go back to the class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hallway

“Hey Kai.”

“What?”

“Tell me the truth about what happen to your wound. Don’t think that I or that T-Rex really believes about you falling on the stairs.”

“Fine.” Kai sigh* in defeat.

“The parts where I was chased by the girls and coincidently met Tomochin when I escape to the rooftop were true.” Kai start to explain.

“Okay.. continue”

“When I went to the rooftop I saw Tomochin there fighting with 7 guys so I went to help her and…” Kai didn’t finish when Kuu cut in.

“Wow! So you mean you did a Prince in a Shiny Armor drama on the rooftop!!! And I miss it??!!!!!!” Kuu shouted.

Kai rolled his eyes and just ignore Kuu while he continue his story “During the fight I saw one guy trying to hit her with a pipe so I try to pull her away but she thought I was going to attack her so she kick me and I wasn’t able to defend on time so I was hit on the head. And that’s it.” Kai finishes.

“Oh come on.. don’t tell me it’s only like this! I’m sure there should be something more!”

“Like what?” Kai asks

“Like a thank you kiss!!” Kuu says while trying to make a kiss gesture towards Kai.

“Ew! Don’t come near me you creep!” Kai shouted while trying to dodge from Kuu’s kissing.

“Fine!” Kuu pouted.

Kai just shake his head thinking how childish Kuu is.

“But Kai it seems like you two are quite close isn’t it? Calling her Tomochin~” Kuu teasingly says while wriggling his eyebrows.

Kai blushes and says “No! She just say that she doesn’t like others calling her Itano san so she tell me to just call her Tomochin”

Kuu continue to tease Kai on their way back to their classroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Class 2-A

Yuko is still clinging onto Riku’s arm but one thing different is that Riku has stopped struggling.

Hm… Now that I have stop struggling why is it that I don’t dislike it when Yuko is clinging on to me??!!! It’s weird…

Suddenly Yuko look at Riku and their eyes meet then Yuko smiles brightly showing her dimple to Riku.

Wow… Why is it that I think she is cute when she smiles like that..? Wait! What am I thinking about??!!!

Riku blushed and Yuko notices it and her smiles grew even wider and she says “Nyan Nyan, I Love You”

Ba-dump! Ba-dump! Riku could feel his heart rate increasing rapidly because of Yuko’s words.

Why am I feeling like this?? I know that she is not serious about those words but why is it that I feel hurt when I think that she is only playing around with me?? Why is it that she can influence my feelings easily like this??

“What a cunning squirrel you are…” Riku said softly but Yuko heard it.

“Huh?? Cunning??” Yuko ask Riku confused.

“Yes, you cunning squirrel”

“Why do you call me a squirrel?”

“Why… Can’t I call you a squirrel when you always call me Nyan Nyan??”

Yuko was really happy that Riku made a nickname for her “Yes, you can call me a squirrel and only you can call me that because I am only your cunning squirrel” Yuko answers happily but a little shy about it.

Riku blushes furiously and stutters “Ba.. Baka!” Again… She can sway my feeling so easily… what a cunning squirrel I’ve got… Riku thought and smile.

Acchan on the other hand saw the whole thing, she was happy for Yuko but was also a little bit jealous… sigh* Acchan was now facing the window staring blankly at it and sigh*again... Where are you now… I’m already missing you…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading :kneelbow:
I'll do my best to Update Soon :mon determined:
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 05:29:01 PM by Yagami.Rai »

Offline kiniki

« Reply #69 on: November 26, 2011, 03:03:39 PM »

“Yes, you cunning squirrel”

“Why do you call me a squirrel?”

“Why… Can’t I call you a squirrel when you always call me Nyan Nyan??”

Yuko was really happy that Riku made a nickname for her “Yes, you can call me a squirrel and only you can call me that because I am only your cunning squirrel” Yuko answers happily but a little shy about it.

Riku blushes furiously and stutters “Ba.. Baka!” Again… She can sway my feeling so easily… what a cunning squirrel I’ve got… Riku thought and smile.

OMG Riku and Yuko so KAWAII~~~ :mon lovelaff: :mon lovelaff:
This scenes make me smiled :mon inluv:
MariKuu kissed :mon lmao: :mon lmao:
Your fic really fun :mon fyeah:
Well, I'm waiting love triangle TomoTakaChan :mon evil:
But I still want TakaChan more :mon evillaff:

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #70 on: November 26, 2011, 04:25:22 PM »
Update next.... thanks

Offline AKBlover_99

• Member+
« Reply #71 on: November 26, 2011, 04:49:09 PM »
Yay! An update!    :tama-apeshit:
Kai and Tomochin doesn't believe about the 'accidental kiss' by MariKuu! Haha! Good!    :on woohoo:
Kuu wants Tomochin to kiss Kai? :on slopkiss:
And Riku......You're gonna fall in love with Yuko! Muahahaha! :wahaha:

I love it! Totally love it! Update soon!!!!  :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #72 on: November 26, 2011, 09:45:52 PM »
Yes!New update!

“Un.. Yea.. Kuu.. sorry for interrupting you guys.. so don’t mind us.. we’ll go now and please do continue” Kai answers.

Pff bwahahah! "please do continue"...

“Ew! Don’t come near me you creep!” Kai shouted while trying to dodge from Kuu’s kissing.

Such a cute Riku and Yuko scene here.

There are so many fun moment in your story which made the story flow so easily...

Thank you for your update!
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline RJay

• AtsuMina & MariHaru FOR LIFE!!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't give up! Keep moving forward!
« Reply #73 on: November 27, 2011, 12:44:47 AM »
OMG!!! this is  too cute :luvluv2:
Its so funny when they're making excuses for themselves :mon lmao:
please update soon
can't wait for the next chapter
I'll say "I love you" to the person I love
Even if these feelings aren't returned, saying "I love you" to the person you love
That is the most beautiful thing in the world

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #74 on: November 27, 2011, 04:42:17 AM »
OMG an update!! thank you Yagami.Rai !  :cow:

Ughh why Tomochin and Kai have to interrup MariKuu doing their thaaang~  :smhid   and after that incident they're back on bickering again  :smhid

OMG Riku is falling in love with his squirrel ~  :panic:  I want more more MORE!! KOJIYUU  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

And aww Acchan missing her prince Kai~  :wub:

Please update soon as you can Yagami.Rai!  :thumbsup I'm loving your fic  :heart:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #75 on: November 27, 2011, 07:37:48 AM »
yeah we want more kojiyuu.. you going fall in love riku-nyan

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
« Reply #76 on: November 27, 2011, 07:47:00 AM »
Kuuu Nd Mariko were funny but...YOU TOTALLY KILLED ME WITH THE KOJIYUU SCENE!  :wub

thanks Yagami!  :grin:

please update soon!  :cow:

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
Re: One Shot? or maybe Not? >>> Not OS [Chapter 6 Part 1]
« Reply #77 on: November 29, 2011, 02:40:10 PM »
@kiniki Thanks for enjoying it :)  :nervous Um.. I'm trying.. haha.. gulp*
@Sydney W Thanks for reading ;)
@AKBlover_99 Thanks for loving it XD
@Megumi Thanks for the compliment and thanks for reading :oops:
@RJay Hehe.. Thanks for the comment XD and of course thanks for reading it :thumbsup
@haruhi16 Haha.. I'll try :) Thanks for loving it :heart:
@Haruko  XD Haha.. Thanks for the comment and I'll try :nervous
@cmze  XD Haha.. you're welcome and.. :shocked Did I just become a murderer? LOL :lol:

Thanks everyone for reading this and I'm really happy about it :mon squee:
After reading all the comments it gave me the power and motivation to write more :farofflook:
Thanks everyone for the comment!!! and Thanks everyone for reading it!!! and Thanks for giving me thanks!!!! :lol:
Although my university has finally opened from the long holiday I'll still update ASAP :mon determined:
YEA!!! I CAN DO IT!!!! :mon yeah:

So here's Chapter 6 Part 1!!!!!

Chapter 6

Part 1

I’m already missing him… was what Acchan was thinking while staring blankly at the window.

Then Tomochin came in the class and when she looks around she saw Acchan staring blankly at the window so she approaches her.

“Acchan, what are you doing?” Tomochin asks while waving her hand up and down in front of Acchan’s face.

Acchan didn’t even bother to turn and look at Tomo and answers “Nothing…”

“Are you sure?” Tomo asks concernly while looking at Acchan suspiciously She is definitely not alright…

Acchan sensing the concern from Tomo’s voice turn and look at her and said “Yes…” while showing a forced smile which turn into a true smile when Kai and Kuu show up in the classroom.

Kai hits Kuu on the shoulder as they were still bickering with each other, then Kai notices Acchan and Tomochin at the window and says “Hi! Acchan and Tomochin”

Eh?! Tomochin?? They know each other??? When and how???!! Then Acchan notices the bandage around Kai’s head “Kai!! What happened to your head??!!” asks Acchan half-shouting who was really worried about Kai.

“Oh this? I just accidently tripped on the stairs earlier, it’s just a small injury don’t worry” Kai answers smiling.

But Acchan is still worried “Kai… Please be more careful next time…” Acchan says as she gently touches Kai’s injury with teary eyes.

Kai was a bit surprise but then hold Acchan’s hand that was touching his injury he smiles at her and said “Hai… I’m sorry for making you worry. I promise I’ll be more careful next time.”

Acchan was blushing and show Kai a gentle smile and they stay like that staring at each other as if time as stop around them.

Tomo on the other hand saw how they care about each other so much and was a little bit sad inside and can’t bear to see it anymore so she decided to leave the class but Kai notices it and remember that he promises Mariko to prevent Tomo from skipping classes so Kai hurriedly went and grab Tomo’s arm which surprises Tomo.

“What are you doing? Let me go!”

“No, I promised Mariko sensei that I’ll keep an eye on you and won’t let you skip classes so you better not unless you want me to report it to Mariko sensei” Kai says smiling since he know that Tomochin is afraid of Mariko sensei when she’s angry.

“Grr!!! Hmph!” Tomo then just went back and sit on her sit pissed that she won’t be able to skip class anymore as long as Kai was there to keep an eye on her.

Kai just slightly shake his head at Tomo’s reaction and smile thinking how childish she could be when he thought she is the cool and scary type.

Acchan was disappointed when Kai stopped their staring-time… But was happy that Kai stop Tomo from skipping class though she didn’t really like it too… She was confused… Kai is stopping Tomo from skipping class so it should be good right??? But why am I feeling uneasy when I look at them..??

Later Acchan remembers something Kai said ‘I promised Mariko sensei to keep an eye on you and won’t let you skip classes’

When did Mari-nee asks Kai to do that?? And why??? Acchan was really curious about it and decided to ask Kai about it.

“Kai…”

“Hm?”

“Why did Mari-nee ask you to keep an eye on Tomo?” Acchan asks

“Huh? Oh.. Well.. When I tripped on the stairs Tomochin was kind enough to show me where the infirmary is and Mariko sensei has somehow sense that Tomochin has skipped classes so when she leaves Mariko sensei asks me to keep an eye on her” Kai nervously answered.

Acchan raise an eyebrow Tomo?? Bothers to even show a stranger where the infirmary is??? No Way!!! Normally she would’ve kicked their ass if they even bother her… And by the way how Kai is acting I’m sure he is hiding something away from me… And… I DON’T LIKE IT!!!

Atsuko didn’t like the idea that Kai was hiding something from her and black aura starts to leak out from her and Kai somehow was feeling danger “Acchan..?? Are you okay?” ask Kai who was a bit shaky from the aura he is feeling.

Acchan snapped out from her dark aura and said “Ah… Yes, I’m fine” and smiles at Kai but… That was not the usual smile she shows him… It was like a death god’s smile which terrors Kai a bit...

(DING DONG DANG DING~~) School Ends for the Day~~~

It was now afterschool and Kuu was ready to go home with Riku, if you’re going to ask where Kai is he has went home early since the teacher told him to when she saw his injury. Just when Kuu and Riku were going to leave a voice stopped them.

“Wait! Kuu, do you have a minute?”

“Yes, my princess. How can I help you?”

“I need some of your time”

“Alright, no problem at all” Kuu answers smiling

Then the two of them leaves, leaving Riku alone to go back home. If you want to ask where is the squirrel who is not climbing on its tree then your answer will be, the squirrel has some work to do since she is an actress so she has to leave her favorite tree for the day. Actually not only Yuko, Acchan is also an actress + singer but she is having a short break since she has worked hard in her last drama shooting.

At a Certain Cafe…

“So.. What is it that you want to talk about, princess?” Kuu asks while placing order to the waitress.

“I know you know what I want to ask so you better spill it out now before you regret it…”

Gulp* Hey come on… Calm down… have a sip of your tea…” Kuu tried to calm the girl down nervously.

Seeep* the girl took a sip of her tea and take a deep breath before talking again “Okay… So would you spill it or not?”

“Well… it is just as it is Acchan there is nothing to spill” Kuu answers while start to eat his cakes that has just been delivered just now.

Acchan just rolled her eyes and says “Do you really expect me to believe Kai tripped on the stairs?? And I’m sure this has something to do with Tomo and I want you to spill it right HERE and NOW before you will not be able to eat those stupid cakes of yours ever again!!!”

Hearing this Kuu accidently chokes on his cakes “cough cough cough” After swallowing the cakes Kuu finally manage to speak “Acchan… you should know that I wouldn’t say anything if Kai wouldn’t want…” Even if I really want to tell I can’t! ‘cause I don’t want to be killed by Kai yet… I’M STILL YOUNG!!! But what is this situation now??!! It’s either to be killed by Kai or by Acchan!!! Damn it what a stupid couple who both endanger my life!!!! Oh God… I still haven’t eaten all the cakes in the world yet and I’m sure even the Cake God would want me to stay alive and eat cakes!!! Please God… I promise to offer 10.. no 20 of my favorite cakes if I manage to be alive… sigh*

Acchan sensing that Kuu won’t spill anything decided to use her ‘secret-weapon’ that she herself assume that will work on Kuu.

“Kuu.. If you spill everything out not only I will let you live and eat your cakes I’ll even offer you this..” Acchan pulls out a card from her wallet that says ‘ALL YOU CAN EAT IN THE TORNADO CAFE FOR A WEEK’. “This.. is an all you can eat card for a week in the Tornado Cafe, they offer 100 different kinds of gourmet cakes and many other sweets that you’ll never get tired of it..”

As Acchan is explaining Kuu was already drooling to the thoughts of ‘ALL YOU CAN EAT FOR A WEEK’ and his eyes starts to shine so bright.

Acchan sees that her prey has taken the bait and with just a little push left she would get what she want… “So…” Acchan says as she sways the card in front of Kuu’s face “If you want this card…” Acchan didn’t even finish her sentence yet when Kuu cut in.

“I’ll tell you everything and anything just please~~” Kuu says begging Acchan while looking dreamily at the all-you-can-eat card.

Acchan smirks and gave the card to Kuu who admires the card and put it carefully in his bag.

“Ahem!” Kuu cleared his throat before speaking again “Let’s start from the part where Kai was chased by the girls.”

Acchan nodded as Kuu continues “Kai escape to the rooftop when he was chased by the girls, and he coincidently saw Tomochin fighting with some delinquents on the rooftop and was losing because she twisted her leg or something so Kai decided to step in and help her. Tomochin was almost hit by a guy with a pipe but Kai defended her but she struggles thinking that Kai was going to attack her so Kai was not able to defend himself on time so he got injured but he was still able to defeat those delinquents easily. After that Tomochin brought Kai to the infirmary and you know the rest” Kuu finishes as he drink a sip of tea.

Acchan was satisfied with what Kuu has told her, she believes that Kuu has told her everything not noticing that Kuu hided a fact from her… The fact about him and Mariko kissing… But there’s no way Kuu is going to tell it to Acchan.

Acchan was a bit tense up when she heard that Tomochin got into a fight with the delinquents and was losing but she felt relief when she heard Kai has saved her but deep down she was actually a bit jealous…

After Kuu has finishes his cakes they separate and went back home

Back to Riku who was left alone to go home as Kuu left with Acchan.

Riku was walking slowly and thinking why Acchan has asked Kuu to go with her but decided to not think about it anymore since no answer will come out of it while thinking he has reached their apartment.

At Grand Royal Apartment 11th Floor Room 121

“I’m home” Riku says as he removes his shoes

“Ah.. Welcome back” Kai shouted from the living room

Riku then walks in the living room and saw Kai sitting on the couch eating potato chips while watching an action movie, Riku then sits on the other couch and relax.

Kai then sees only Riku came back so he asks “Where’s Kuu?”

“Oh Kuu, Acchan asked him to go somewhere with her”

“Eh?!!!” Kai shouted while standing up from the couch, he was really shock to hear it… “Why?? And where did they go???!!” Kai nearly shouted.

Riku sensing Kai was panicking smirk and says “Who knows… Maybe they went on a date”

Hearing this Kai was even more panicking and jealousy starts to form in him and he was sad at the thought that Acchan and Kuu who were ‘probably’ on a ‘date’ right now… Kai just slump back to the couch and heave out a deep sigh* While Riku tries his best to not laugh out and was covering both his mouth with his hands.

After calming down Riku decided to tease Kai “Kai… Are you jealous of Kuu?”

Hearing this Kai’s eye become wide open “Wha.. what?!! Why should I be jea..jealous of Ku.. Kuu??” Kai stuttered.

When Riku was about to tease Kai again he heard the door open and a voice shouting ‘I’m back!!!’

Hearing this Kai immediately jumps out from the couch and run to the front door which made Riku laugh at how worried Kai was about the ‘date’ of Acchan and Kuu.

Kuu was shock to see Kai running to him “Wow! Kai! You came to welcome me back??” Kuu then proceed to hug Kai “Aww I love you”

But just when Kuu was about to hug Kai, Kai stop him and asks worriedly “I heard you and Acchan went off somewhere… So.. um.. Where did you guys… went and what did you talk about??”

Kuu could sense how worried Kai was so he decided to tease him “We went on a date” Kuu answers Kai while smirking at the Kai who has the ‘the-end-of-the-world face’ on him.

“Oh…” was the only thing Kai was able to say as he really feels the end of the world although he does not really sure why does he feel that way when he heard Kuu and Acchan went on a date today.

Thinking that he has teased Kai enough Kuu says “Aw.. Kai come on.. Don’t be so depressed, I was just JOKING!!!” Kuu then burst out laughing and runs away before Kai catch him.

After Kuu said that he was joking Kai was really happy and his face change from the-end-of-the-world to I-won-a-lottery face but then realizing that Kuu was teasing him his face changes again from the I-won-a-lottery to I’m-gonna-kill-you and starts to chase after Kuu around the living room.

Riku seeing how childish the two of them were just shake his head and sigh* but a little smile form on his face as he says “What a bunch of kids” which earns him something he didn’t want… two little kids charging at him on full speed which of course made him run away from them…

After a few minutes… it has become a war between the three of them… LOL

Ten no Koe: What a bunch of kids… sigh*

Somehow the three of them heard the Ten no Koe as they shouted “WE ARE NOT KIDS!!! IF YOU GOT A PROBLEM COME DOWN HERE AND WE’LL SHOW YOU!!!”

Ten no Koe was surprised… gulp* he decided to keep quiet and let the kids finish their kiddy fights as he didn’t want to get involve…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks minna for reading it :kneelbow:
I really am happy about it and will try to update ASAP :mon study:
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 02:54:01 PM by Yagami.Rai »

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
Re: One Shot? or maybe Not? >>> Not OS [Chapter 6 Part 1] >>> 29/11/11
« Reply #78 on: November 29, 2011, 03:43:53 PM »
I want more of this... please update next... thank you very much

Offline AKBlover_99

• Member+
Re: One Shot? or maybe Not? >>> Not OS [Chapter 6 Part 1] >>> 29/11/11
« Reply #79 on: November 29, 2011, 04:16:44 PM »
An update!!! Wiiii~    :gmon twirl: It's really interesting!
Kai and Acchan were jealous at each other!    :ptam-glow: How cute they two!
Thx for the update!!!! :gmon love2:

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Minami Takahashi - GIRLS TALK