JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ai Shinozaki - Special SUGITE

Author Topic: Meguru Ishii  (Read 41852 times)

Offline montevi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Meguru Maniac
Meguru Ishii
« on: March 06, 2006, 07:46:24 PM »
I got tired of waiting for you guys to do a thread on my favourite gravure girl of the moment so I decided to do it myself. :D I really really love this girl! For me at least she was one of those that jumped right out at me the first time I saw her. I bought her 2006 calendar and all and never regreted it, now trying to collect all her DVDs. She's cute, she has a great laugh, she look innocent and sexy at the same time, she's...

Meguru Ishii

DOB: 1987/5/28
POB: Tokyo
Hobbies: Taking photos, reading novels
Special skill: Softball
Height: 152 cm
Size: B85 (F-Cup) / W55 / H86 / S23

出演歴

●Magazine

2006年4月
「sabra」
2006年4月
「週刊プレイボーイ」
2005年6月
「sabra」
2005年6月
「ヤングジャンプ」
2005年5月
「yahoo!BBマガジン」
2005年4月
 「streetJack」
2005年4月
「FLASH EXCITING」
2005年4月
「ヤングジャンプ」
2005年4月
「BOMB」
2005年4月
「トランスクーター」
2005年4月
「アップトゥボーイ」
2005年4月
「BOMB」 「ヤングジャンプ」 「ベストギア」 「yahoo!BBマガジン」「DOPE」
2005年3月
「BOMB」 「yahoo!BBマガジン」 「PCfan」 「GRAPY」 「BLT」「GET ON!」
「ヤングジャンプ」「フライデー」 「近代」 「sabra」
2005年2月
「sabra」
2005年1月
「BLT」
2005年4月
「フライデー」
2005年3月
 「GET ON!」
2005年3月
「PCfan」
2004年10月
「FRIDAY」(講談社)
2004年3月
「GRAPY」

●テレビ

2006年4月~6月
 「心霊探偵八雲」(テレビ東京)
2006年月~3月
 「探偵ブギ」(東京MXテレビ)
2006年12月
 「ピンクの遺伝子」(テレビ東京)
2005年8月~10月
 テレビ神奈川「アイドルレボリューション」レギュラー出演
2005年4月
東京MXテレビ「大進撃放送BONZO!」レギュラー
2005年3月
NHK「ファイト」レギュラー
2004年10月
CSチャンネル北野「完全袋とじ浅草出版」
2004年10月
CS「アイドルの星」
2004年10月
テレビ東京「東京美優」
2004年9月
テレビ東京「肉力強女」
2004年7月~9月
テレビ朝日「南くんの恋人」レギュラー

●ラジオ
2004年10月6日
有線放送「ASIAN美少女ファイル」

■映画

2006年6月
「初恋」女子高生役 配給:GAGA

2006年5月
「ザ・バースディ」手塚眞のホラーシアター
主演:瑞希役

2005年10月
「一生の?お願い」ヒロイン:佐藤奈々子役
(東京国際映画祭・ロスジャパンフェスティバル出展作品)

■CM

2006年2月~
「ポケメロJOYSOUND」

■インターネット
2004年7月~
「ビバーチェ!」

■写真集

2005年4月
 3rd写真集「海風」

2004年12月
 2nd写真集「めぐるめぐる」(学研)

2004年7月
 1st写真集「Be-New」(彩文館)

●DVD・ビデオ

2006年6月
 DVD「Merry-Go-Round」(フォーサイド・ドットコム)
2006年4月
 DVD「めぐるきせつ」(バップ)
2005年12月
 DVD「SUMMER HOLIDEYS~最後の夏休み~」(スリーコード)
2005年11月
 DVD「Jump!」(フォーサイド)
2005年11月
 DVD「ウルトラH~Gemini」(フォーサイド)
2005年6月
 4thDVD「オトナ・・・」(ポニーキャニオン)
2005年3月
 3rdDVD「シスター」(GMミュージアム)
2004年12月
 2ndDVD「めぐるめぐる」(学研)
2004年7月
1stDVD「Pure smile」(竹書房)
2004年6月
DVD「Baby Style2」エクスドリームエンタテイメント

■書籍

2005年5月
「彼女を守る51の方法
都会で地震が起こった日」(マイクロマガジン)

Official Homepage: http://www.meguru.net/

Personal Blog: http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/meguru_ishii

Meguru belongs to the "seijun" type of gravure idols (ie. pure and innocent looks) ... just the type that I like best! She has also been described as being in "ane-kei", meaning that she reminds people of their elder sister (must be her goofy smile?) ... but I never had an elder sister anywhere like her at all!!  :x  :evil:  I mean, she practically redefines the word "Pure Smile"... But you really have to watch her DVDs to find out for yourself.

Here's all the pbs and photo collection of hers I've managed to collect of her so far (not that easy to gather unfortunately :(  ), I also have more random pix if anyone is interested just let me know.

Random pix

Be-New

http://www.savefile.com/files/9723753

Bomb TV 2005 Jan

http://www.twitter.com/?d=2WMCAG5H

Sunao no Kokuhaku

http://www.twitter.com/?d=VBNLQIJZ

Spark Net

http://www.twitter.com/?d=B2Y2ALYQ

Saigo no Natsuyasumi -Masaaki Miyazawa Shashinkan-

http://www.twitter.com/?d=Q9T83GAI

Misc Blog+event pix
http://www.twitter.com/?d=V8FI8BE0

p.s. Hope you guys can use Megaupload... It's the easiest uploader for me...

If there's enough demand for her I'll try and upload some of her clips as well...
« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 07:58:16 PM by Masa »

Offline flare

• ecchi
  • Member+
Meguru Ishii ~My favourite sister~
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2006, 11:38:49 AM »
18yrs old? Very nice!. Never seen her before but i'm grabbing them all!

You might want to put the random pics in several paragraphs or they'll stretch and distort the thread layout (wheres the submit button)^^

I'd use megaupload if they allow multiple d/ls

Offline montevi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Meguru Maniac
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2006, 04:44:46 AM »
Glad somebody likes her! :)  I really regreted not grabbing her autographed IV when I was in Japan.

Quote from: flare
18yrs old? Very nice!. Never seen her before but i'm grabbing them all!

You might want to put the random pics in several paragraphs or they'll stretch and distort the thread layout (wheres the submit button)^^

I'd use megaupload if they allow multiple d/ls

Well I'm not aware of the thing with the random pics because (for me anyway) my layout was not distorted at all, so I don't know why it happened to you...:? I'll try and look into it next time then...

Offline flare

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2006, 05:30:54 AM »
Its all good now, might be my PC lagging behind

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2006, 12:58:12 AM »
LOL!! WHoa, I hope this is new to you then holmes!

meguru ishii megurumeguru [87P-48.8MB]
DOWNLOAD
http://www.savefile.com/files/2353834

sample pix

Got her autograph montevi? You met her :O~~

Offline montevi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Meguru Maniac
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2006, 08:02:01 PM »
Quote from: daigong

Got her autograph montevi? You met her :O~~

I have her autograph, yes, but I haven't met her..... (I wish...) T_T

(I also have Nao Nagasawa, Yu Hasebe and Mari Morishita's autographs... it's pretty easy to get cheap autographed items from Amazon or Yahoo Auctions...)

If you like her I recommend getting her "Meguru Kisetsu" IV ... it's simply the best IV I'd ever seen!  It's more expensive than usual IVs (being a 2 DVD set) but the effort put into it creating the 4 seasons theme and all the background technical work creating all the visual effects, the superb camerawork and sound was like nothing seen before in almost all the other normal IVs being churned out all the time (and I've seen a lot of them... I think the only other IVs with comparable concepts are some of Nao Nagasawa's...)  And you get 1 DVD full of interesting offshots...

Alas, her latest IV (Merry-Go-Round) was by comparison a lazy, budget production.... although I shouldn't complain because that was the one she autographed. XD

Offline flare

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2006, 05:46:34 AM »
Anyone got the DGC set of this ?

Offline montevi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Meguru Maniac
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2006, 10:29:20 PM »
Anyone got the DGC set of this ?

I have some pics that come from this set... but I downloaded them off a photo upload site that is now dead so I'm quite sure I don't have them all, or indeed which pics I have that belong to this set, sorry...

Anyway, I will upload my 2nd set of random pix (those that I downloaded after the random pix I upped on the first post of the page), as well as some of the sets I got after which hasn't already been uploaded. Not a whole lot though...

I've spent a bomb buying her DVDs and old magazines (in fact any magazine that has her inside their DVD) and her stuff recently, but I feel that every cent has been worth it, I'm loving her more and more... I can't wait for her DVD (she just finished shooting one in Okinawa) to come out in probably October I think.

Offline montevi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Meguru Maniac
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2006, 12:30:29 AM »
Spark Net Feb,Apr,Jun 2005 15mb

3 more months worth of Spark net (the last set I posted was Dec 04)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/20ieic

DVD Redux Wallpapers 1.53mb

These wallpapers came together with the DVD given together with DVD Redux magazine.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/dkby16

Summer Holiday 39mb

This set goes together with her DVD, but as I picked this from a photo site, I think it is probably incomplete.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ps6n2j

Boon Visual Web Girl 27 3.23mb

http://www.sendspace.com/file/jaarp4

Random Pics 368 files  79 mb

Yes I know it's a lot of unclassified files, but I can't help it, I simply do not know where these originate from (most of them are certainly magazine scans) since i got some of them from all sorts of places. A lot of them are great pics though...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zwjf17

Offline flare

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2006, 02:08:01 AM »
Quote from: montevi

I've spent a bomb buying her DVDs and old magazines (in fact any magazine that has her inside their DVD) and her stuff recently, but I feel that every cent has been worth it, I'm loving her more and more... I can't wait for her DVD (she just finished shooting one in Okinawa) to come out in probably October I think.

WoW!, that's dedication right there!. Congrats on supporting her.
I honestly have never purchased any gravure PB or DVD. :evil:  However, i might think about it when i stumble across something i absolutely must have.

Thanks for the pics..will grab them as soon as possible.

Offline montevi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Meguru Maniac
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2006, 06:57:37 AM »
WoW!, that's dedication right there!. Congrats on supporting her.
I honestly have never purchased any gravure PB or DVD. :evil:  However, i might think about it when i stumble across something i absolutely must have.

Thanks for the pics..will grab them as soon as possible.

Really? I'm a shopaholic though, so... I've bought quite a few DVDs and pbs so far. :blush: I've been a dedicated Meguru fan for a year already. (my obsession had to happen AFTER I come back from Japan argh making it that much harder to buy her stuff XD)  There're some great deal of her stuff off Yahoo Auction JP, if you bother to look. I managed to nearly complete her HIPPS trading card collection by buying just 300yen worth of cards off it. And I have 2 autographed DVDs for lower-than-retail price (about 3000yen each) too!

She's got quite a few DVDs though and I still have a few more to go before I can complete my collection. Plus, one of her IVs was only released on UMD... and I do not have a PSP.... :evil: I'm on the verge of buying her drama DVD box set though (For Shinrei Tantei Yakumo)
« Last Edit: September 24, 2006, 07:21:03 AM by montevi »

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2006, 11:07:09 AM »
I think these pix are new??

Offline montevi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Meguru Maniac
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2006, 02:28:27 PM »
Unfortunately no, they were from early 2005 and actually I did already post these pics above....

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2006, 06:30:46 AM »
whoops! WELL..REUPLOAD :P

How's ur sister doing anyways montevi?

Offline Haonan

• 公認AKB48とNGT48アンバサダーです
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2006, 08:51:57 PM »
Yeah Meguru-chan is one of my fav gravure idols too, loved her to bits. Btw did u guys know she has a pretty kawaii imouto? (smaller sister) Here's a picture of her with her real-life sis in her personal blog.

♥【愛用ガジェット】♥
♪現役携帯電話: NEC MEDIAS W N-05E
♪現役イヤホン: DITA Audio Answer Truth Edition & Astell & Kern AKR02
♪現役DAPプレイヤー: Sony NW-ZX1/GD
♪現役デジタル一眼カメラ: Sony Alpha α6000

Offline montevi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Meguru Maniac
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2007, 07:52:40 AM »
Haha yah I try my best to read her blog every few days for more than 1 year now. It's my most visited blog, because it's always interesting. I'll even post a message in reply once in a while. And she has said that she appreciates all the messages of support or reply that comes with any of her blog posts and she'll read all of them (even though there are of course morons who post perverted messages once in a while). She's one of the very few celeb bloggers I know that allows for readers to post replies to her posts -unmoderated at that. (maybe coz she has no enemies?! I've heard some celebs who shut down the reply functions of their blogs because rival fans spam them..)

Plus, she's also the only celeb blogger I know in Japan that don't just talk about mundane things like the food she eat, but also about serious issues close to her heart in her "Meguru no hitorigoto" section, like ijime and so forth. It belies the simple/ditzy image that she can sometimes give you, but it makes me like her even more to know that she's not some brainless bimbo.

Anyway, I find that her sister can definitely be an actress. Even her mum looks pretty good, in my opinion! (it's the good Ishii family genes, I guess)

Here's Meguru's new year message

And a cute picture I like which she took when she visited Osaka's USJ theme park the week before:

Most recently she did a series of CMs and an online guide for Maple Story. You can watch them here:
http://maplestory.nexon.co.jp/campaign/campaign_33.asp

The "Kokuhaku" version is quite funny, I thought. She said in her message that she'll be playing the game and you should let her know if you think you see her inside! She says she might even introduce herself sometimes. But I think playing Maple Story just to find her will be more difficult than finding a needle, not just in a haystack,but in the Pacific Ocean!

As for her recent appearances, you could have caught her in episode 6 of "Jigoku Shojo" where she was the special guest star. (pretty good episode if you asked me).  I also bought the DVD set for "Shinrei Tantei Yakumo" where she was the lead actress recently and the dorama is really fantastic, if you asked me, for such a small production, although her acting could do with a bit of polishing, but I really liked the story and the music/directing.

As for her latest gravure dvds, "Natsumeguru" and "Koimeguru", they're not that great though. Just pretty run-of-the-mill budget IV stuff, although she did get to kiss a killer whale in Natsumeguru which was cute. I wish she could get the company which did Megurukisetsu to handle her next IV (her IVs all seem to be produced by different companies) again because Megurukisetsu is still by far probably the best produced IV I've ever watched.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2007, 08:03:17 AM by montevi »

Offline montevi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Meguru Maniac
Re: Meguru Ishii ~My favourite sister~
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2007, 01:32:22 PM »
Just a little bump for my favourite girl ... So happy that I managed to finish buying every single one of her solo DVDs during my Japan trip last month...  :heart: She didn't have an event though, so there was no way I could have met her, although nothing could have stopped if there was (come to think of it, I should have just spent some time staking out her management company in Shibuya, in case she goes there to report for work, lol).  Oh well, to celebrate I finally updated my ava and signature as well... hahha...

Anyway, I'll be posting some more of her pix and maybe clips here, so watch out for them!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 01:34:56 PM by montevi »

Offline montevi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Meguru Maniac
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2007, 11:11:38 PM »
Well to start off here's one of her old Graphy clips from a while back...  :heart:

http://www.mediafire.com/?0nni4tw2noy

« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 11:42:05 PM by montevi »

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2007, 04:45:24 AM »
she really beautiful, she really does have this "pure smile." a very warm, goofy smile and "lights up ur day" kinda smile.  she the kind of person that'll ask u how's ur day when u come home and you'll feel protected and comfortable whenever she's around. that the kind of vibe i got from her.  wonderful.  i could tell why people call her "ane-kei", but i don't think i would call her that though, too weird, although my sis is nothing like her. 

Offline montevi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Meguru Maniac
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2007, 11:38:42 AM »
yahhhh ... she looks so friendly and genuine especially when she flashes her "innocent" smile, doesn't she? Like a person who can be a really good friend to be with, or someone that you want to protect if she's your girl (she's really short by the way...). She doesn't seem like the type that would quarrel with anyone either (she mentioned last time that she wouldn't want her sister to be in the gravure industry too, because she doesn't want to invite unwanted comparisons and to create opportunities where she might end up competing with her sis and maybe end up quarreling)  If you read her blog, she went to Yokohama with her sister over the weekend and caught two really big stuffed toys ... 

It would be so cool to have a sister like her.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2007, 12:03:20 AM by montevi »

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ai Shinozaki - Special SUGITE