JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Blackpink - Ice Cream

Author Topic: ?s about posting gravure photosets/vids  (Read 3745 times)

Offline HerbPenguin

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mika Orihara lover =)
?s about posting gravure photosets/vids
« on: March 12, 2009, 01:35:42 AM »
Hi everyone,

I'd like to start contributing to some of the idol threads here, but had some questions before I get myself in trouble.  I don't believe these are covered under the code of conduct:

1. Are there any gravure sites whose photos shouldn't be posted here?  (Everything I have is 18+, so that's not an issue.)

2. I have some stuff that I already uploaded to Rapidshare, however the ZIP files are password-locked, and the password is the URL to another forum, one with adult material.  Would sharing those files be a problem?  (All future uploads from now on will be given a site-neutral password)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: ?s about posting gravure photosets/vids
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2009, 02:33:59 AM »
:welcome HerbPenguin!!

Always great to have contributors. And peoples reading the code before posting? Brings a tear to my eye.

That's fine. There isn't anything that I wouldn't post. Fuck, I even posted a tranny. The only thing is that if there are pink (like spread pussy, sex) you will have to post that good shit in the Red Light District: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=1002.0

There's no problem with password protected files either, whether it be a URL or whatever - as long as your motive is purely promoting a site. Not a fan of spammers.

ETA:

I'll move this thread to Ladylove forum since it belongs there. :)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 02:36:09 AM by daigong »

Offline Ping

• Hiatus King
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Reina <3 4Eva!
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2009, 03:08:44 AM »
Looks like another great new member! :twothumbs

Offline HerbPenguin

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mika Orihara lover =)
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2009, 03:09:35 AM »
Thanks for the responses, I really appreciate the feedback.

Now that I've posted a few things, another question's come up.  I've put up a few multi-girl sets, and I've been crossposting them to multiple threads, either to each girl's personal thread or to Random for the ones who don't have one.  Is the way I'm doing this acceptable?

My intent isn't to inflate my post count, but to make sure that what I'm posting is visible to people who may be interested, and this seems like the best way based on how the forum is structured.  If what I'm doing is wrong, please let me know what the proper course of action is.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2009, 09:32:51 AM »
That's fine HerbPenguin.

Yeah - there was that fine line of structure overflow - either make a thread about EACH and every release or have a general discussion thread for each lady. Beats that idea of having ONE overly general thread. Thus me and Masa went with every lady gets a thread. You will see here the odd buttocks, lesbian, magazine thread so feel free to group them in there. Threads are meant to be posted in and fine ladies are meant to be pimped.

Agreed, I love feedback and hearing about what the PEOPLE love and what the PEOPLE post.

Any other questions or comments, feel free to lay em down.

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Blackpink - Ice Cream