JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AKB48 - Keibetsu Shiteita Aijou

Author Topic: Gegenschein [Ch.18: Open] - 16/5  (Read 67561 times)

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
Re: Gegenschein [Ch.18: Open] - 16/5
« Reply #240 on: May 16, 2012, 09:24:19 AM »
 :mon XD: First!  :deco:   will edit later :grin:

Chapter 17: Crank
Done reading  :D  Comment later  because obviously, I can't apply my quote-comment talent in your Fic :grin:

I'll be back later for Chapter 18   ^-^

New page getZ!  :shakeit:
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 10:18:30 AM by kRisZ »

Offline kitaoji

• Member+
« Reply #241 on: May 16, 2012, 03:01:57 PM »
Ack pppppffft.  First you post fast, and then I was thinking the new chapter was going to be titled shaft. Or cog. Or pulley. Or belt.

XDDDD

No comments yet for 18 and 19 as suddenly workload when straight up the wazoo, but finally you got the Kameshige!  :w00t:

Offline kjpop

• DAT ASS!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #242 on: May 16, 2012, 03:42:33 PM »
OK so you're doing this thing where you're being absolutely amazing and wonderful and surprising me with these updates. It's like I won the lottery or something absolultey ridiculous like that. I feel so undeserving, but then I realize, reality likes to make payback a bitch but giving me no real time to sit back, relax, and enjoy these treats you provide <33

But seriously, I damn my real life schedule and everything else that prevents me from loving you more <33333 I WILL END UP WRITING A MEGA COMMENT FOR ALL THE CHAPTERS IVE MISSED, AND THEN SOME.

Ch. 17:

I just love how you always manage to put reina in her place, but I can't help but wonder what her powers are (or her master's I suppose is more correct to say lol) or who her master even is, GAHHHHHH I NEED TO KNOW  :panic:

The whole scene with Aika and gaki was so ominous and I gotta high5 you on your efforts to keep things generally light-hearted on Gaki's end with the whole Yakuza speculation LOL If i were her, I would have assumed the same thing LOL But obviously shit's gonna hit the fan soon! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

AND OH SNAP. ERI'S MAMA AND AI MEET. SKJDFHSKLDJFHSDKLJFHSDKLJFHDSKJFHDSKJFSHDKLFS AND REINA AND ERI MEET. AND THE PENDANT. AKJSDHASKJDA BAHHHHHH!!! I HAZ NO WORDS OF SUBSTANCE!!!!

CH18:
(i'm going to do play by play commentary HAHA cuz that's more fun XD More honest reactions, ne?)

THE FUCK WAS GOING ON WITH SAYU?! lol...OHHHHH, MAKES SENSE. BAHAHA The image of Sayu in my head right now is absolutely precious.

"Nngh...furry..." One hand reached out and tugged at one of Sayumi's fox ears. "Hee, Sayu kawaii!"

BAHAHAH eri is such a simple, easily amused creature <3

"But you will, and what you seek, you may not find."

oh shit just got serious... :shocked

"The Balance must be....eh? What is it?" Eri blinked lazily, her irises back to normal as she looked around in bafflement. "Did something happen?"

I don't know if you intentionally made that adorable, but homaga Eri so cute <3

Anyone could go insane from that kind of input. It only made Eri even more vague. Though, in the process, she did correctly identify Sayumi as a kitsune/human halfbreed when they first met at the playground, even going as far as to ask where Sayu was hiding her tail.

Fortunately no one else got the joke, though Eri got picked on incessantly for saying strange things. But Sayumi became part of their lives in the process, and defended the introverted little girl with her characteristically barbed tongue. It can be said that her poisonous remarks were likely honed by the years of having to argue with people who jeered at her best friend.

I WISH YOU COULD HAVE HEARD MY "D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" at this part.

But man, I'm getting a bad feeling about ErixMamaxSayu. DON'T TEAR THE KAMEI FAMBAM APART T__T OR THE KAMESHIGE T____T ALL MY TEARS AND SADNESS IF YOU DO!!!!!!1

And holy crap you make Aika sound super badass  :twothumbs

"At least Schrodinger got it right on accident."

^ This made me laugh.

That last bit with Reina finally making progress with her vamp-powers, OH HO HO HO I BET THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING. I can't wait for her to get even better! Future battles with Ai would get a little more interesting that way, ne? ;D Even if Reina would lose again haha at least she'd put up more of a fight haha

EDIT 2: That little bit about RenAi grac said down there, I agree completely.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 03:13:36 AM by kjpop »

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #243 on: May 16, 2012, 05:03:23 PM »
Long chapter is awesome! Sayu the kitsune is confirmed, Eri gets a little more complex, Aika.... I dunno. And the vampires (or whatever Ai is) go to the bar!

Yay! Can't wait for the next chapter, I have been so looking forward to the bar portion.

Offline nighell

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #244 on: May 17, 2012, 12:53:14 AM »
"Leave the Twilight!"    nostalgia 8)
I promised myself not to read fan fiction is not complete... Real vampires, corpses, blood...  Break a promise! Okay :temper:

Ai an experienced player, hard and calculating. I could be wrong, but for me she an old warrior who does not know the words of love. I would like it to be so
Ai uses the Reina and Risa in her plans, frightens Sayu. She kills enemies for breakfast and dinner, and instead of fitness. She exactly a dream. Really

Mitsui Aika, 15 years old and already a hardened warrior, closed her eyes and gathered her thoughts. Things were moving almost too fast, but she still had them under control. She could not afford to lose control.
I want to see her on the hunt.

Please Update. Go to the bar!  XD
Sorry for my bad English

Offline gracula

• Blame Sayu for
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #245 on: May 20, 2012, 08:49:39 AM »
"You're a few hundred years too early to even try, much less succeed."
I liked this. Made me lol for some reason. Must be me hearing it in Japanese in my head.

I've always found Gegenschein's ReinAi so entertaining to witness. Their interactions are no different from any other ReinAi you've written, but somehow amped up by a hundred-fold.

All the cliches about chemistry, watching the sparks fly, etc apply to your portrayal of the two of them like its textbook. The way they work off each other just would never have worked with another pair and I'm not even talking about shipping. It's just how you've taken two separate personalities like alpaca wool and steel cable and macramed them in all sorts of designs that just work.

Ai in all her ancient glory and Reina as her upstart foil. Always, always gloriously Ai, and Reina as her constant foil.

Such is the beauty of this incarnation of ReinAi.

Srstalk aside...

Kitsune!Sayu- I wouldn't marry her like I would MSF!Sayu, but i would certainly strap her to my torso to chew on her fuzzy ears from time to time when the occasion calls for it. Sometimes, I shall go for the paws.

"I'm still blaming Sayu for my lolicon tendencies now." ~Essy

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #246 on: August 27, 2012, 10:54:30 AM »
Read chapter 18 this morning (my 'I'll be back later for Chapter 18' took me long long  :nervous) and re-read Chapter 17 just because... I can lol... seriously, I read every single word of it, that's how good it is  :)2  and so is 18  :yep:  but after clicking the reply button my connection died on me and now I can't remember what my comment should have been XD all I know is I want to read the next Chapter  :D and also I want to read more about Eri and her power. I want to read more about Sayu, also curious as to how far she can transform and of course her protectiveness towards Eri is awesome too, Yay! I also want to read more about Aika's capabilities. And although I'm not a ReinAi fan, I want to read more about them because their relationship in this story is very interesting, yep. And of course I wanna read more about Risa and how you are going to break her heart in the next days ahead XD okay that is all.  :D

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AKB48 - Keibetsu Shiteita Aijou