JPHiP Radio (38/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Miss A - Spotlight

Author Topic: → JoeYee's OS Corner ← Strangers (Kojiyuu) (24.1.17)  (Read 33079 times)

Offline JoeYee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kojiyuu all the way~
    • JoeYee14
→ JoeYee's OS Corner ← KOJIYUU WEEK - CENTER (25-5-2015)
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2015, 01:02:05 PM »
shanju = Ahahaha. Thank you~  :shy1:
Haruko = I know.. :luvluv2:
jhom_09 = I'm glad you enjoyed it! :glasses:
arawche079 = Here is the next one!  :ding:
Korisu29 = Here you go~  :luvluv1:

The fifth one, Center!
Without further ado, let the show story begin!

Center
Being the center means that you'll be in the middle of everyone. Being the center also means that you'll get more attention and screen time than anyone else.

When Kojima Haruna was chosen for the 33rd single, titled Heart Ereki, Oshima Yuko was delighted and pleased. Yuko was really glad that Haruna was given the chance to stand at the center position. Not only that, the fact that she was chosen as one of the Senbatsu Members to perform said title with Kojima Haruna as center was something that she has been waiting for.

Yuko pov
"Nyan nyan~~ Congratulations!" I said as I wrapped my arms around her waist. We were at the dressing room and no one was here yet. "Yuuchan.. Thank you." Haruna was blushing a little.

"Do your best and don't push yourself too hard." I said seriously as I caressed her face. "Mmn. I'm not like you." Haruna pouted. "Eh?? What does that mean?" I said feigning innocence.

"When you have the center position you always push yourself. Even if you're not the center, you still continue to push yourself." Haruna sighed. "I know you're setting a good example for the kouhais to follow but you shouldn't tire yourself so much."

"Heh.. But I have to. Especially for this single." I said with determination.

"Ehhh... Nande?"

"Isn't it obvious? Because you're the center! I have to do my best so that you will shine brightly." I grinned. "Baka Yuuchan." She said as she hit me on the head. "Nyan nyan.." I whined. "It's the truth. I'll make sure everyone does their very best so that this 33rd single that Kojima Haruna, who is holding the center position, will be able to shine brightly."

"Hai hai.. Thank you, Yuuchan." Haruna said as she gave a quick peck to me on my lips. I smiled widely. Most of the members for the 33rd single were already present. As I spotted Takamina walking in, I called out to her.

"Takamina! Let's start our practices now." I shouted. "Ehhh? I just arrived? W-Wait. Am I late?" She said as she quickly checked the time with her watch. " There's still 20 minutes to practice Yuko." Takamina said with a relieve sigh.

"Ah.. Takamina. Yuko's just very excited and can't wait to practice." Haruna said with a sigh. Takamina laughed and waved it off. "It's understandable."

"Takamina and everyone else! Do your best later when we're practicing!" I shouted as I raised my fist into the air. "Hai!" The younger members replied with enthusiasm while the elder ones just laughed and continued on their routine, used to the random outbursts.

Haruna pov
Being the center won't be easy but with Yuuchan cheering for me, I think I'll do fine.

Short but sweet?  :err:
AH!! Three more days and I'm going to be officially done with the exams!  :farofflook:
Anyways, thank you for those who commented and the silent readers as well! :kneelbow:
Will be updating the next one soon!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 02:03:44 PM by JoeYee »
Mainly Kojiyuu shipper! But I also enjoy Atsumina, Wmatsui, Mayuki, Marimii, Tomotomo, Yuiparu, Sayamilky.
Well basically the mainstream pairings. :33

Stories~
Humans and Robots (Kojiyuu + Others) [COMPLETED]
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38900.msg1321483#msg1321483

Love Within The Club (Kojiyuu)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39693.0

→ JoeYee's OS Corner ←
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39254.0

Offline shanju

• Member+
  • YukoHaruna
Re: → JoeYee's OS Corner ← KOJIYUU WEEK - CENTER (25-5-2015)
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2015, 01:28:09 PM »
Yayyyy an update :D
Iam so jealous with haruna who have yuko for always cheering and support her  XD
Iam waiting for your next os joeyee san  :thumbsup

Offline jhom_09

• Atsuyuu is cute but Kojiyuu all the way....
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • My Gayness belong to YUU.....
Re: → JoeYee's OS Corner ← KOJIYUU WEEK - CENTER (25-5-2015)
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2015, 02:37:59 AM »

Yuuchan so sweet,.
Haruna so lucky to have Yuko,.

Thank you for this update :heart:

Offline JoeYee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kojiyuu all the way~
    • JoeYee14
→ JoeYee's OS Corner ← KOJIYUU WEEK - MONOPOLIZE (27-5-2015)
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2015, 03:56:16 PM »
shanju = Yea. Their always supporting one another.  :luvluv2: Here's the next one.
jhom_09 = Oh she definitely is. :glasses:

I'm back! Tomorrow's my last paper!  :kekeke:
I'll be ending the KOJIYUU WEEK and I will update HAR by this week as well.
Hope you enjoy the 6th prompt, Monopolize.

Monopolize
Yuko has always monopolize Haruna. Especially the days back then, before Yuko graduated. Yuko would cling to Haruna like a koala bear, talk to her in the dressing room and sometimes they even play their DS together. Haruna might have felt a little annoyed with how Yuko acted but she misses it.

As you all know. Yuko has graduated nearly a year ago. Ever since then, Haruna felt as though she has lost something. There was no one to initiate skinship with her. Nor was there anyone being as understanding as Yuko. It's not that Takamina and Mii-chan isn't enough but because Takamina is the General Manager and Mii-chan being the Captain of Team K the both of them were busy with the responsibilities given to them.

Today was the same as well. Today was Team A's turn to do the theatre performance but Haruna was totally out of it. She hasn't seen Yuko for about a  month and the last time they met was when it was Haruna's birthday. Haruna misses her squirrel too much. Although knowing well that Yuko might be busy with her filming for Yamegoku, Haruna still tried her luck. She sent a text to Yuko.

To: Yuuchan
Subject: I miss you
Yuuchan, can you come to the theatre?

15 minutes have passed and there was still no reply. Haruna let out a sigh and reprimanded herself for being so clingy. 'That was selfish of me. I think I need to get some air.' Just as she was about to go out of the dressing room, the door opened. Showing a disheveled squirrel, panting and bending down.

"Nyan nyan." She said after catching her breath. "Yuuchan. You came.." Haruna said in disbelief. "Of course I did. Is everything alright?" Haruna only nodded her head. "Did you left work without permission?" Yuko raised her hands up, waving it. "We finished shooting early. I was about to leave but then I got the text from you, so I came straight away."

Haruna let out a nervous chuckle. "I'm sorry. That was selfish of me acting like that."  Yuko waved it off. "It's alright. Besides, we haven't meet up anyways." Yuko took a chair and sat beside Haruna. "How are you doing?"

"Mmn. The usual. Feeling a little tired with the traveling and the new single release. What about you?" Haruna asked. "Hmm. Pretty well except.." Yuko stopped. "Except?"

"Except that we haven't meet up with one another." Yuko pouted. Haruna giggled. "But you met up with Sae-chan." This time it was Haruna's turn to pout. "You met with Sato Kayo." Yuko replied. "Eh.. How did you know? You didn't even follow me on Twitter or Instagram." Haruna asked surprised. "I know because I stalk my Nyan nyan." Yuko said with a grin while Haruna blushed.

"Speaking about that, where is Takamina?" Yuko questioned. "She should be here soon.." Haruna said as she checked her watch. "Why are you looking for her?" Haruna asked curiously. "Oh I have my reasons." Yuko stated.

"Speak of the devil, there's Takamina." Haruna said, pointing towards Takamina. "Takamina!" Yuko shouted over. "Ehhh? Yuko. What are you doing here?" Takamina asked surprised. "Nothing much, just here to remind someone that I requested them to keep an eye on my beloved and not stick to her like some sort of glue." Yuko said in annoyance.

"Ahahaha.." Takamina let out a nervous chuckle. "I'm pretty sure that person understands your point." Takamina said. "Yuuchan, who is that person?" Haruna asked innocently. "Hmm.. You don't have to know." Yuko said turning to give a quick peck to Haruna on the lips. "Y-Yuuchan." Haruna stuttered, surprised.

"I really hope that, that person will keep an eye on my beloved and not her hands. If it ever happens again, I'll tell it to Acchan." Yuko said nonchalantly while Takamina's face paled. "Ahahha. You don't have to." Takamina waved her hands. "Eh?? So that person knows Acchan too?" Haruna said surprised.

"Takamina-san, can you help us with the dance step?" A kouhai called over. "Sure, I'll be there. Yuko, it's nice to see you and I'm sure that the incident won't happened again. Hope to see you around soon." With that Takamina left. Yuko let out a sigh. "That person is Takamina right?" Haruna asked. All Yuko could do was nod.

"She was hugging you right at the performance! How could she.." Yuko pouted. "And you even let her hugged you." Yuko looked at Haruna, a frowned forming on her face and tears starting to form. "Eh.. Don't cry. It's different." Haruna said as she quickly wiped the fallen tear.

"What's different?" Yuko asked. "With Takamina, it's just a friendly gesture but with Yuuchan. I really love to be held by you." Haruna said sincerely. "I feel safe in your arms." Haruna added while Yuko laughed. "Nyan nyan.. When did you become so cheesy.." Yuko teased as she wiped her tears and beamed a bright smile. "But I like this side of you." Yuko said moving in for a quick peck.

"Go and get ready for the theatre performance. I'll be there to watch." Yuko said, smiling widely. "Mmn. Can we go for dinner together afterwards?" Haruna asked. "Yes we can. Do you want to stay over at my place?" Haruna's eyes widen. "You're not planning anything are you?" Haruna accused. "Eh? No I'm not. I just thought of spending time together with you." Yuko said honestly. "Heh.. Okay. Wait for me." Haruna said with a sweet smile. "Mmn. Do your best." Yuko said leaning in for a kiss on the forehead.

As Haruna was heading to change, a smile was plastered on her face. Haruna's mood has improved drastically and now she felt better than ever. Even though Yuko has graduated and her time has not been fully monopolize by Yuko, she still felt happy that Yuko still prioritize her in life. 'Maybe one day I'll try to monopolize her instead.' Haruna said with a grin on her face.

That's it for now. Thank you for your kind comments and the silent readers as well. :kneelbow:
See you again soon~  :on gay:
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 05:40:54 PM by JoeYee »
Mainly Kojiyuu shipper! But I also enjoy Atsumina, Wmatsui, Mayuki, Marimii, Tomotomo, Yuiparu, Sayamilky.

Stories~

→ JoeYee's OS Corner ←

Offline shanju

• Member+
  • YukoHaruna
Re: → JoeYee's OS Corner ← KOJIYUU WEEK - MONOPOLIZE (27-5-2015)
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2015, 05:08:35 PM »
I love you joeyee sann >,<
Iam not in the good mood today but after read your os iam feeling better  :lol:
Maybe i just need a little kojiyuu moment, i like your fast update  :twothumbs
But wait, are you really serious this is will be ending for your kojiyuu week? :(  i'll miss kojiyuu sweet moment again.

Please update human and robots soon  XD
I'll be waiting

Offline jhom_09

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: → JoeYee's OS Corner ← KOJIYUU WEEK - MONOPOLIZE (27-5-2015)
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2015, 05:15:30 AM »

i love it :heart: :heart: :heart:

waiting

Offline JoeYee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kojiyuu all the way~
    • JoeYee14
→ JoeYee's OS Corner ← KOJIYUU WEEK - WEDDING/MARRIED (29-5-2015)
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2015, 06:01:25 PM »
shanju= Aww.. I'm glad my OS can brighten up someone's day and here is the next one. Unfortunately, yes. This is the last prompt for the KOJIYUU WEEK. But worry not, I have an idea on a new OS. I'm not sure when I'll be able to post it but I'll definitely post it. :on GJ: Humans and Robots MIGHT be updated tomorrow but I'm not sure. :err:
jhom_09 = Waiting's over. :glasses:

Yay~ My exams are finally over and I can finally relax.  :bath:
But KOJIYUU WEEK is coming to an end. This will be the last one but worry not. I'll try my best to write more OS and also update HAR.
Anyways, this the 7th and last prompt, Wedding/Married.

Wedding/Married
Wedding/Married
"Oshima-san. You're already 27 years old. Any thoughts on getting married?" Yuko mentally sighed as she heard the question. The interviewer was prying into her private life and it annoyed her. Nowadays, this is the most common question asked to Yuko. Every single time Yuko gets question about her thoughts on marriage, Yuko would just answer "I haven't found the right person yet."

Usually during the interview only Yuko would be present as she is flying solo. But there was a slight difference today. Haruna was present at said interview as well because she was promoting her photo book. Knowing that Haruna is still a member of the AKB Group which has the love ban rule, the interviewer focused all her attention on Yuko, trying to get some juicy information. Haruna wasn't pleased, I mean. Who would be? They have been secretly dating even before Yuko left the group.

The statement, although false has hurt Haruna deeply. Yuko knew that Haruna feels hurt every single time this statement was made. Not to forget, this time Haruna herself is present to hear the words come out from Yuko's mouth. Yuko knows that something has to be done. Any further delay, their relationship will be at stake.

Yuko let out a sigh of relief as the interview was finally over. She looked over to Nyan nyan, gesturing her to head back into the dressing room. As Nyan nyan entered last, she closed and locked the door for some privacy before walking over to Yuko who was already sitting on the couch.

"I'm sorry you had to listen to that." Yuko said as she caressed Haruna's face. Haruna shook her head and sighed. "You are at the age where one would want to have a family and settle down. You did say in a past interview that you would want to get married at this age." Haruna shrugged. "But Nyan nyan.." Yuko retorted but stopped. "I know." Yuko said with a smile.

"What?" Haruna asked as she raised her eyebrow. "Let's get married." Yuko said with a bright smile. "Ehhh??" Haruna was surprised, surprised but delighted. She was about to ask her why so sudden but Yuko cut her to it.

"I'm serious Haruna. I know this is sudden and all. But we've been together for a long time now. We've been through thick and thin together and I'm really glad you never once left my side. I love you, Haruna. Will you marry me?" Yuko said as she kneel on her knee and took out a velvet box. "I've actually been planning on it for a while now but I didn't have the courage to ask. I finally made up my mind because I don't want you to get hurt every single time when they asked me about my thoughts on marriage." Yuko said as she caressed her face. "You don't say it but I know it hurts you. I'm sorry." Yuko said giving a quick peck to her Nyan nyan.

Haruna on the other hand was crying. She pulled Yuko in to her embrace and held her tight. "S-So you want to marry me so I won't feel hurt?" Haruna asked as she sobbed. "Not only that, of course I wouldn't want you to feel hurt but I won't propose to you only for such reason. I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you give me the chance?" Yuko smiled gently as she looked fondly at Haruna. Haruna sobbed harder hearing said words and pulled Yuko in to hug. "M-Mmn. I want to spend the rest of my life with you too. I love you Yuko and I will be really glad to be able to be your wife." Haruna said as she was still hugging Yuko. "I'm glad." Yuko held Haruna and rocked her gently until her sobbing ceased.

Yuko pulled away and wiped the tears from Haruna's face. "So, may I have your hand?" Yuko said offering her hand for Haruna to place hers. Haruna giggled and slowly placed her left hand on Yuko's. Yuko slowly slid the silver band on to Haruna's ring finger. "Now you're officially mine." Yuko said with a grin on her face. She leaned in and gave Haruna a tender kiss which was responded with the same amount of passion.

They separated themselves as the need to breathe arise. "You're mine and only mine." Haruna said as she looked into Yuko's eyes, conveying what she was feeling. "Mmn. Nyan nyan, you didn't have to say it twice." Yuko giggled. "Eh, but I want to." Haruna said with a pout. Yuko laughed at her expression and gently pinched her cheeks. "Hai hai. You're mine and I am yours and only yours."

"Mmn. So when will the wedding be?" Haruna asked out of curiosity. "Tomorrow." Yuko said with a grin. "I've already told everyone about it in advance so no worries." Haruna jaw-dropped. "EHHH? What happens if I say no?" Haruna asked, surprised that Yuko planned the wedding so soon. "Hmm, good question. I never thought of that." Yuko said nonchalantly. Haruna stared at her. "What about my parents? And what am I going to wear?" Haruna's mind was starting to go on overdrive.

"Haruna. Everything has been planned out. Your parents have been informed and they approved of me already. Your dress is the one you have been wanting to wear on your wedding day." Yuko smiled. "How do you know which dress I want to wear?" Haruna asked. "Mari-chan."

On the Wedding Day.

"I can't believe you told Yuuchan about the wedding dress." Haruna said with a pout. "But at the same time I'm glad that you did." Haruna said as she twirled around in her wedding dress while Mari-chan just laughed. The door opened, startling the both of them. "Nyan nyan, you look so beautiful.." Acchan gushed over as she walked in. "Didn't it occur to you to knock the door?" Mari-chan asked with a sigh. "I was just too excited." Acchan giggled. "Oh, it's time."

Haruna walked down the aisle with her father beside her. She made eye contact with Yuko who was also in a dress but the design was much more simpler compared to hers. As she reached the end of the aisle, Haruna's father passed her daughter's hand into Yuko's. "Take good care of her." Yuko nodded her head and flashed a sincere smile. As her father went to the side, Yuko turned and look at Haruna and whispered. "You look very beautiful." Yuko complimented. "I could say the same thing to you as well." Haruna smiled back.

Somehow, Takamina was the one conducting their wedding. "Friends, we have gathered here today to share with Yuko and Haruna an important moment in their lives. Their time together, they have seen their love and understanding of each other grow and blossom and now they have decided to live out the rest of their lives as one." Takamina gestured to Yuko and Haruna. "Please read your vows."

"I Oshima Yuko, take you Kojima Haruna to be my wife, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live." Yuko ended with a gentle smile on her face. Haruna's eyes were starting to water but she held it in, knowing that it was her turn to read her vow. Yuko gently stroked Haruna's hand, encouraging her.

"I Kojima Haruna, take you Oshima Yuko to be my wife, my friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence of our families and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful parter in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and to cry with you, and to cherish you as long as we both shall live." Haruna ended it with a smile plastered on her face.

"And now we move on to the exchange of rings." Takamina gestured to Mayuyu who is holding the tray with both rings. Mayuyu walked over to the couple and gave them a wide smile. Yuko started. "I Oshima Yuko give you Kojima Haruna this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you." Yuko once again slid the silver band on to her ring finger.

"I Kojima Haruna give you Oshima Yuko this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you." Haruna for the first time slid the ring on to Yuko's ring finger. "By the power vested in me by.. Uh never mind that...By the power invested in me, I pronounce you wife and wife. Yuko, you may now kiss the bride." Yuko smiled widely and leaned in to kiss Haruna on the lips. It wasn't an aggressive one but rather a short and simple one.

"I present to you the newly married couple, Yuko and Haruna." The guests stood and applauded for them as the couple and recessional lead out. While they were walking down the aisle, hand in hand, Haruna whispered. "Yuko, I love you." Haruna said with a smile on her face. "I love you too." Yuko smiled her signature squirrel smile. The both headed out with a fresh new start, not living as two different individuals but one.

And I'm done, pretty long if I have to say. I'll edit it if there are any errors ASAP. I was rushing this. :err: Edited
I hope you enjoyed the KOJIYUU WEEK OS and you'll see my soon but for now..
Thank you to those who commented and of course the silent readers as well. :kneelbow:
Off I go~ :on gay:
« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 03:33:59 PM by JoeYee »

Stories~

→ JoeYee's OS Corner ←

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
OMG! the wedding was so beautiful.. but I request a honeymoon extra episode :P. Thank you for do this! maybe you should put this stories in tumblr :D

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm watching Yuu!!! Hiatus!!!!
Yeah honeymoon part.....

Wait human and robots will be updated?

Waiting......

Dang this fic is too good...
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 06:00:53 PM by arawche079 »

Offline jhom_09

• ecchi
  • Member+
Kojiyuu is married :heart: :heart: :heart:

waiting for the HaR :)

Offline ChibiRine

• 50% lurker; 40% reader; 10% writer. I'll be back!
  • Member+
  • KojiYuu/FuuMiru/SayaMilky (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
Well, it looks like you caught my attention, once again! Thank you for writing all the KojiYuu Week OS! I was even starting to think that FanFics are too boring, but thanks to you! I came back here and I decided to leave a comment. MANY THANKS TO YOU FOR CREATING SUCH WONDERFUL FICTS! Looking forward for some more~ :on gay:

And I hope the honeymoon part will be posted. :hehehe:

ChibiRine, out. :mon bye:
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 06:03:07 PM by ChibiRine »

油断した私がハートときめかせたせいねその目に見つめられポーっとしてしまった

君を見つけたらどんな言葉を掛ければいい?その姿 見とれて僕はきっと立ち尽くす人混みと喧噪の隙間愛する人と出逢えたことだけでしあわせになる

スキャンダラスに生きて行こうそれが私たちの生きる道やりたいことやって行こう一度の人生だ

For more gayness and sweetness, visit the FuuMiru Thread and KojiYuu Thread!

Offline Claito

• She pierces right into your soul.
  • Member+
  • Fall down seven times, stand up eight.
Re: → JoeYee's OS Corner ← WEDDING DRESS (4-6-2015)
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2015, 07:54:49 PM »
Aw! You just broke my kokoro!
I hope an happy ending for this~  :deco: :shakeit:

It's not right in the kokoro, it's right in the OSHIRI!

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2015, 03:29:42 AM »
OMG! dont you dare to do that!!! MY KOJIYUUUU T_T... I hope Yuuchan be happy in the future -_-

Offline jhom_09

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2015, 03:31:47 AM »
My kojiyuu  :pleeease:

why? why? why?

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2015, 04:27:43 AM »
I'll be waiting for  the next part..

Offline ChibiRine

• Member+
« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2015, 12:39:42 PM »
HOW COULD YOU BREAK MY HEART?! :depressed:

Honestly speaking though, your ficts are too great! :mon XD:

Hmm, I'll wait for the next part. Orz

Since you're currently my favorite author. :on gay:

Please be KojiYuu! I could not afford to see another MariHaru/TakaHaru/TakaYuu/AtsuYuu this week. :glasses:

I'm pretty sure that you will write more, ne? :mon XD:

Thank you for the wonderful OS! :mon bye:

Offline Claito

• She pierces right into your soul.
  • Member+
  • Fall down seven times, stand up eight.
Re: → JoeYee's OS Corner ← WEDDING DRESS (PART 2) (5-6-2015)
« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2015, 08:20:44 PM »
How could you break my heart over and over again?!!! XD XD XD
I was like tempted not to read the next lines when I read Haruna agreeing to get married with Mariko!  :panic:
I'm glad I continued.  :nervous
So... No honey moon? LOL :cow:
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 08:38:16 PM by Claito »

It's not right in the kokoro, it's right in the OSHIRI!

Offline ChibiRine

• Member+
« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2015, 11:47:11 PM »
AHAH! I LOVE YOU FOR WRITING THE SECOND PART! :mon inluv:

Hmm, can you write the Honeymoon part? :mon XD:

I thought I was going to skip some lines because it'll only break my heart. :frustrated:

Good thing that I tried ti be brave and read that part 3 times. :depressed:

More ficts from you please! :on gay:

Okay, I'm gonna go now. :hehehe:

Byyeeeeee~ :mon bye:

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2015, 03:17:55 AM »
WoW !!!!!!

Nice fight Yuuboy!!

HONEYMOON..........

Wehehe, am I asking too much joeyee-san?

Thats because your fics are great...

More!!!
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 05:36:27 AM by arawche079 »

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2015, 03:20:57 AM »
YES!! kojiyuu! but I feel bad for Mariko in my head something different happen... like..

- Finally -said Mariko
- EH?! What do you mean, Mariko? -
- I just pretend to married Haruna because this lovebird dont say nothing about her love.. I just want to help them but I think everything just become wild - explains Mariko
- WDF, are you kidding me? - says an angry Yuko
-Calm down, squirrel... In the end this help both of you realized their love or not? -
- Well yeah but that was just too crazy Marichan...-

Hahah something like that :D

Well Now I want two honeymoon part for each one :D

JPHiP Radio (38/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Miss A - Spotlight