JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Akane Sasu Kiro Terasaredo

Author Topic: Hello! Project OFFICIAL CHINESE SITE  (Read 49943 times)

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
Re: Hello! Project OFFICIAL CHINESE SITE
« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2007, 09:42:24 PM »
nice site i like the scrolling thingy with the members and stuff

but when will there be an Hello! Project Offical English Site???  :)

if they had a american in musume
They had five americans in Coconuts Musume, and still never even tried to set an american site. Truth is, the moment they (UFA) decides to commercially promote the groups in USA and Europe, then maybe we will have the official site. But since the concept is so different from western show biz, and the way to do business is even more different, I don't see that happening soon. We can only hope that they decide to accept foreign fans into full Japan FC membership status.

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2007, 09:29:45 AM »
Concert Goods are now on sale @ the H!P Official Chinese Site !!!!!

ps. If you need help, I can help ^_^   FC price !!

Offline auroragb

• Erien Probe
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: August 14, 2007, 12:14:02 PM »
Have you tried buying the DVD and CDs? I can't seem to add those to my shopping cart.
Comprehensive 2006 Jdrama fansub index | 2007 Jdrama fansub index
HP Chinese FC Website guides: Free membership | Paid FC membership | shopping
Yes! You can join from pretty much anywhere in the world

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2007, 01:20:00 PM »
maybe somethings wrong with the site?!  because if you live in Taiwan, Hong Kong, or Macau, you can buy DVD and CDs .......

ps. I don't think I can help buying DVD and CDs since now I'm in New York ............ although I still got a HK address

damn, I should have kept renting that stupid room in Japan, then I can help buying Japan FC stuff ... sorry .....

Offline auroragb

• Erien Probe
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2007, 02:27:06 PM »
Ah, so you have the same problem then.  I thought there was a way around it (without violating the term of use) :(

Just spent another $400 there...
I wish there was a way to get the Berryz t-shirt cards without having to buy the shirt.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2007, 02:28:51 PM by auroragb »

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2007, 03:19:11 PM »
WOW ~ $400 !!!

I'm still thinking should I buy them or not ...........

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #46 on: August 15, 2007, 05:32:12 PM »
hold on guys..are you telling me that i can get into the fan club on the Chinese site?

PLEASE tell me how!

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #47 on: August 15, 2007, 10:53:40 PM »
yes, you can get into the international Fans Club @ the H!P Official Chinese Site (but YOU HAVE TO KNOW CHINESE, because if you mess up some info, NOBODY can help you .........)

EDIT: you need to know Traditional Chinese (because Traditional Chinese is used in Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2007, 11:18:42 PM by chokkan 2 »

Offline auroragb

• Erien Probe
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2007, 04:58:34 AM »
Well, technically, you don't REALLY have to know Chinese to sign up, but if you can't understand what's posted, there is very little point.

Btw, Chokkan2 did you get the member packet?  I already received my previous order but did not get the welcome kit yet...

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #49 on: August 16, 2007, 06:07:26 AM »
technically, you don't REALLY have to know Chinese to sign up, but if you can't understand what's posted, there is very little point
that's true ...

but if you mess up the personal infos,  FC members can ask them to change ONLY via E-mail (regular members CANNOT change them) so be careful what you input.... (that's why I think knowing Chinese is really important)

Chokkan2 did you get the member packet?  I already received my previous order but did not get the welcome kit yet...
I didn't too .........  they said they won't send the membership card and the newsletters to overseas members ....  so I didn't expect to get anything from them....
« Last Edit: August 16, 2007, 06:31:53 AM by chokkan 2 »

Offline auroragb

• Erien Probe
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: August 16, 2007, 12:10:16 PM »
Chokkan2 did you get the member packet?  I already received my previous order but did not get the welcome kit yet...
I didn't too .........  they said they won't send the membership card and the newsletters to overseas members ....  so I didn't expect to get anything from them....
Huh? But I thought that was the whole point of paying $20 extra (600NTD) shipping? Maybe I should send an e-mail.  Probably will try later in the week, when I have more time to try typing Chinese

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #51 on: August 16, 2007, 12:31:59 PM »
I think that's how they rip us off ........ I want to send an e-mail too but I can't type chinese on my laptop .... I need the software (it's in my dead desktop) .... although I still can type on the laptop, but it'll take me hours to type few words ....................
« Last Edit: August 16, 2007, 12:33:49 PM by chokkan 2 »

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #52 on: August 16, 2007, 05:08:17 PM »
yes, you can get into the international Fans Club @ the H!P Official Chinese Site (but YOU HAVE TO KNOW CHINESE, because if you mess up some info, NOBODY can help you .........)

EDIT: you need to know Traditional Chinese (because Traditional Chinese is used in Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau)
PLEASE tell me how!! I'll do anything..

what's in the membership packet anyway?

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2007, 10:00:20 PM »
You can sign up at the H!P Chinese site. You need to know Chinese because you will need to read their rules, terms, fees (if apply), etc when you sign up.

There are two kinds of memberships (regular members and Fan Club members)

Regular memberships: FREE . You can buy stuff online with their regular listed price (their S&H may be higher). However, you will have very limited access to the website and unable to buy concert tickets.

FC members: have to pay membership fee, but you can get the FC price for all the stuff that are on sell @ the Site, get full access to the website (FC only videos, wallpapers, etc), and you'll be able to buy concert tickets online

if you sign up as FC members, you will get the same benefits even if you live outside of Taiwan. However, you wont be able to order DVDs and CDs, and you wont get the FC membership Cards and Newsletters ....

NOTE : if you mess up the personal infos when you sign up,  FC members can ask them to change ONLY via E-mail (regular members CANNOT change them) NO ONE CAN HELP YOU, so be careful what you input.... that's why I think knowing Chinese is really important (at least know what they are asking)

PM me if got any questions ^_^ I'll try my best to answer them XD

Well, technically, you don't REALLY have to know Chinese to sign up, but if you can't understand what's posted, there is very little point.

that's true also

EDIT :

For those who chose to become a FC member

Remember to re-new your membership every year !!   pay the membership fee at least 3 months before it expires ~
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 08:21:30 PM by chokkan 2 »

Offline auroragb

• Erien Probe
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: August 22, 2007, 10:01:29 PM »
Instructions on how to become an overseas (not in Japan) fan club member (Requires Visa/ Mastercard, costs ~60USD) and passport number.
YES, you can join from most countries of the world, please look through the instructions before using them
I can't emphasize it enough, PLEASE use real data when registering for member! It's used for various member validation, especially product shipping. The info should be as secure as a normal online shopping site, so being truthful is for your benefit.  It is difficult to change (requires Chinese knowledge to write a e-mail) once you've entered the data

1. 2. 3. 4.
5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.

If there are additional questions wrt membership reply to this thread.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2007, 07:13:27 AM by auroragb »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #55 on: August 22, 2007, 11:26:43 PM »
^ That alone should get this thread stickied, or at the very least be give a sticky thread of it's own. :w00t:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #56 on: August 23, 2007, 02:04:32 AM »
Wow, thats great! I think people will love the idea of being able to get through the chinese if they got hte number! Indeed this deserves to be kept near the top! Thank you!
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline 清風明月

« Reply #57 on: August 23, 2007, 06:04:41 PM »
Is there anyone here who is a FC member of the Chinese site who would be willing to rip/capture the short Berryz videos on there? I can't find them anywhere else.

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #58 on: August 23, 2007, 06:17:59 PM »
sorry ..... I don't know how .......

Offline auroragb

• Erien Probe
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: August 23, 2007, 06:58:09 PM »
Ditto, I've asked before and no one knew how.

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Akane Sasu Kiro Terasaredo