JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: IU - Glasses

Author Topic: 「Theater Rivals」Rivalry Between The WMidget - Chapter 16 [FINISHED]  (Read 98140 times)

Offline Tiptip

• Teehee~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • たまに書くまたはROM
    • Okdaddict
    • tiffanny.alikatunggalatmadja
    • TffannyAlika
Fuck!! why Kai being like jerk. even though my OTP is Kojiyuu but in this story i really really hope this story will end with TakaHaru and Atsuyuu. It's not fair to Yuko because Kai already take Haruna's virgin. And Kai also will take Atsuko's virgin. No No No. A BIG NO!  :panic:

i'm agree with her/him  :angry1:

Offline Yu_oshi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Really ! Feel like can you just pair Yuko with someone better? And have a better friend too? 'Cause seem like none of those people deserve him ; _ ;

Offline warr

Really ! Feel like can you just pair Yuko with someone better? And have a better friend too? 'Cause seem like none of those people deserve him ; _ ;

TOTALLY AGREE! :angry1: Yuuchan deserves something better than this :on voodoo:

Offline korin48

• Self-proclaimed Greatest and Most Loyal AtsuMina fan!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • But I think TakaHarem is not too bad either ^~^
    • kooorrriiinnn
    • korin.desu.48
Hahaha look like readers want to kill Kai XD

Fuck!! why Kai being like jerk. even though my OTP is Kojiyuu but in this story i really really hope this story will end with TakaHaru and Atsuyuu. It's not fair to Yuko because Kai already take Haruna's virgin. And Kai also will take Atsuko's virgin. No No No. A BIG NO!  :panic:

Agree  :smhid
Twitter | Facebook (fangirl account, dont use much)

Kami-oshi: -----
AKB oshi: Okada Nana, Kizaki Yuria, Yamada Nanami,
Mogi Shinobu
SKE oshi: Takayanagi Akane, Tani Marika, Matsumura Kaori,
Oba Mina
NMB oshi: Jo Eriko, Yamamoto Sayaka
HKT oshi: Murashige Anna, Sashihara Rino, Yamashita Emiri,
Kojina Yui
NGT oshi: Kitahara Rie, Ogino Yuka
Graduated member: Oshima Mai, Ohori Megumi, Shawako Hata,
Ogiso Shiori, Fukumoto Aina, Akimoto Sayaka (original kami-oshi),
Furukawa Airi, Yamada Nana, Kadowaki Kanako,
Takahashi Minami (2nd kami-oshi), Oya Masana, Kinoshita Momoka

Offline KojiYuu44

• ecchi
  • Member+
Yay the long wait is over
I feel bad for all four of them... They are all miserable in their own way
Hopefully Kai can man up and admit his real feelings soon
Who's the mysterious person at the end... Hmmm I wonder
Thank u for the update!!

Offline Minatsu

• Shipping YuiParu like crazy...
I just started reading this fanfic of yours, and WOW!  :onioncheer:

I have to say that's it's quite addicting! I LOVE IT XD  :inlove:

Your writing skills are amazing. You have great talents  :twothumbs

I can't wait to read more, when you update. Thanks for this wonderful story ~  :cathappy:

Until Next Time ~   :byebye:

Offline AshuraX

• AtsuYuu Kingdom's
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Every Sathday is AtsuYuu day!
Please update~! I just read it and thought it was good~
Even if I don't ship AtsuYuu, I think I would've wanted them to be together in this fic. They faced hell because of their crush together and they even know how to keep each other company. TakaHaru was cute together but Kai seriously needs to sort out his feelings. I don't care if he loves NyanNyan but he also has feelings for Acchan? Now that's just GREAT. Nobel prize for the midget, I say.
If he actually has the balls of kalium to actually go for Acchan, then I'll have to rate this as a 'Awesome story, whatthefuckisthisending', no offense for the writer.

Offline AoiShiori

karupin-san where are you??  :(
I miss your updates  :cry:

I've been a silent reader ever since my friend showed this to me and this is my first time posting here.

I really really really miss this.
Hope this fic isn't dead.
Update soon? Please  :oops:

Offline chemicalstar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Wetenschap is alles
yes yes yes, where's the update??!!!!!!?!?!!!

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Please update

I have been waiting for the continuous of the story

Can't wait to see what happen next

Thank you

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline ezha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • No fake hope !!
please update author-san ...
this fic makes me feel doki doki

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
Re: 「Theater Rivals」Rivalry Between The WMidget - Chapter 15 [UPDATED 03.03]
« Reply #251 on: September 08, 2013, 12:12:57 PM »
karu is with mia..
same MISSING IN ACTION.. :oops:

update soon!! PLEASEEEE XD

Offline rhin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: 「Theater Rivals」Rivalry Between The WMidget - Chapter 15 [UPDATED 03.03]
« Reply #252 on: September 08, 2013, 12:14:45 PM »
karu is with mia..
same MISSING IN ACTION.. :oops:

update soon!! PLEASEEEE XD

I am forever waiting for the next chapter!   XD Please update karupin12-san  :bow:

Offline karupin12

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
After 7mos. of busy schedule, I finally updated this fic  :lol:
I decided to end this instead of making it hiatus ...... forever  :lol:
actually, I don't know where this story is heading to XD
so here it is .. enjoy  :twothumbs

Chapter 16: END

-Haruna’s POV-

I cried all day and night and I didn’t even go to school for the past days. But that’s before, before Yuuchan made so much effort just to cheer me up. He did everything for me. Buying gifts, foods and even going to an amusement park just to have fun even though I’m not asking for it. I accepted all of it for my own sake just to forget Kai but of course, it didn’t work. After having fun all day I always end up thinking of him every night. I know what Yuuchan feels for me and he knows that there’s a restriction on what I can give to him. Friendship, no more no less……. I guess?

Since there are a lot of activities in our school for this semester, we rarely meet at the four corners of our room. I’m always with Yuuchan so I don’t have a chance to see Mariko and the others. I feel so distant to them and maybe it’s because of me and Kai’s problem/issue.

I went to school early in the morning though our classes will begin in the afternoon. I was about to go to the rooftop to relax myself but a sudden conversation from random students stopped me from going.

“What?! You didn’t know?!” one of the three students said.
“I thought they have a special relationship? But what happened?!”
“I don’t know …. Kai is avoiding Atsuko these days”
“Really? But why? Their love story is really complicated. And Kai, I can’t understand what he’s thinking …..”
“I don’t have any idea …. Maybe he still loves Haruna?”

My eyes widened from what the students said. I quickly ran far away from them when I felt that they will see me eavesdropping.

“He’s avoiding Atsuko? Again?” I said to myself when I reached my destination.

-Kai’s POV-

My back was lying on the ground while my eyes were shut. I heard running sounds that are coming to where I am right now. I really don’t mind whoever it is so I just remain on my position. After a few minutes, before my eyes and myself go to the dream land, I heard a small voice saying words that I can't fully understand.

"Maybe that's the person who went here earlier..." I said.
The voice continued on saying words and it’s really making me irritated. Whoever that person is, he/she will receive a whack on the head. I stand up from the ground and to my surprise, I see a familiar back. A tall and long haired woman.

"Is that Haruna?" my heart suddenly beats faster than normal. I don’t know why it’s acting like this again.

I take a step forward and slowly walking to where the woman is standing. I can’t be wrong, she is really Haruna. But wait, what am I going to say? I can’t stop my foot. It’s …. It’s moving on its own. Should I tell her my thoughts? My decision? The freakin’ thoughts that are running on my mind these past few days? After a few more steps, it seems that she already noticed that there’s someone from behind. She turns around and her eyes were surprised to see me.

“I .. ano ….” I say and I can’t find words to continue this.
“Kai …. What are you doing here?”
“Ah. Yeah. I was just ….” This time, I really wasn’t able to continue when she suddenly hugged me tight.
“Haruna ….” I called. I don’t know if I will hug her back or not.

“Kai … I miss you so much” she said.

I remained silent because of her statement. She noticed it and broke the hug. The thought of her walking away from me again was gone when she closed her eyes and moves her face closer to mine. Before our lips collide, my hands automatically stop her as I hold her shoulders and look on the side.

“Haruna …. Wait.” I uttered but she just gave me a small laugh.
“Atsuko?” she said.
“Huh? What about Atsuko?” I was confused why she suddenly says that name.
“I knew it. You can’t kiss me again because of her, right? You do really love her” she gave a forced smile and turns around. “Tell me the truth Kai … I don’t want to assume that you’ll be mine again. Tell me what your heart really feels”

“Haruna …. I’m so sorry. I was confused these days. I don’t know what I really feel until I talked to my father and to myself. I’m like an idiot talking to myself every day and night. Asking myself whom this heart really belongs.”

“You don’t need to say it in an essay form Kai. I already know the answer. Actually I already know it a very long time ago but I keep on insisting and pushing myself to you and it just made you suffer and confused towards your true feelings. I’m sorry for that”

“I want to thank you for everything. For giving me a chance to love you and to be loved by you”

“No need to say thank you. I just did what I need to do and what I want to do. But I guess it wasn’t enough to hold you…….. hehe I’m just kidding.  Go now and talk to her. I heard that you’re avoiding her again. Tsk bad Kai. She might be gone insane like you. Talking and asking to herself what she is to you” she said without facing me.

“Hehe …” I rubbed the back of my head. “You’re right. I’ll go now” without any response from her, I leave the place and start looking for Atsuko.

-Haruna’s POV-

“I can feel my heart. It’s breaking. I’m really hurt but I don’t regret having a conversation with him now because I know, sooner or later, I will surely feel this way. I can’t avoid the truth. The truth that his feeling for me is over and we can’t be together again” my tears flow uncontrollably and my moment was interrupted when my phone beeped.

‘I didn’t mean to hurt you Haruna.
I’m sorry if I can’t be your man.
But I know, for sure, there’s SOMEONE else there
who can be the man who will stay with you
and love you forever’
-Kai

Kai ran downstairs and went towards the school gate to wait for Atsuko. He walked from left to right, sitting down and standing up just to check for Atsuko’s presence. Hour had passed and it’s almost the time for their class to start when the school’s bell rang. ‘She’s impossible to be late’ Kai thought. He ran back inside and search again for the woman when he thought that she might be in their room a little bit early. He ran across the students and pushed whoever is blocking his way.

When he reached his destination floor, he ran and passed the other rooms; travel through the hallway but stopped when he thought of checking the students’ locker area. He takes a peek then smile like he saw a treasure when the person that he’s searching showed up. Atsuko is holding her things that she got from her locker. To surprise the woman, he went behind her and moves his hands to trace Atsuko’s arms to her hand. He’s now hugging while their hands are intertwined.

“K-Kai ..” Atsuko said. A bit shocked.
“I’ve been looking for you” Kai hugged her tightly and made his cheeks touch Atsuko’s.
“Why? Is it important? Do you have something to say?”
“Uhn .. I …. Ano … actually” Kai removed himself from the woman.
“What?”
“I ….”

Atsuko sighed “If you can’t tell it, I better go now. Our class is now about to start” she turned around and ready to walk away from him when Kai quickly hold her shoulders. He made her turn around and pin her on the wall and without further ado, the man captures her pink soft lips.

“I love you Atsuko” Kai said after the gleam kiss.

Atsuko widened her eyes and wasn’t able to talk because of the shock that Kai gave. She doesn’t know if she’s dreaming or what. Did she hear it correctly? Does this guy really said that she love her? She wants to believe this but there’s still this doubt inside her. What if he’s still confused with his feelings? What if …… what if …… what if…… All of the ‘what ifs’ inside her mind was interrupted when Kai spoke again.

“Atsuko, I said, I love you.”
“What are you talking about? If that’s a joke, then you better stop it. I don’t like it” Atsuko rolled her eyes and look to the side to avoid the tempting eyes of Kai.
“This isn’t a joke or whatever you are thinking. I really mean it. I really love you and I’m sorry because it took a long time for me to realize this” he cupped her cheeks then make Atsuko to face him.
“But …. I heard from the student that you and Haruna …….” She spoke that switched her mood into a gloomy one.

“That we’re together earlier? Yes it’s true and I’m thankful for that”
“Then you’re really making a joke!!”
“Wait. Let me finish first. I’m thankful because I finally settled what needs to be settled. Me and Haruna are over, same as my feelings for her. Actually, it really happened a long time ago but I didn’t notice it. My heart became blind towards my feelings for you, my love for you. Now, everything is clear to me. I love you Atsuko ….. so much”

“Kai ….”
“Do you accept my feelings for you? Can you be my girl?”
“I ….. hmmm I still don’t know if I’ll believe you or not~” Atsuko said jokingly. She knows to herself that the man really mean his words. She can feel it and she’s happy for it.

Kai knows what this woman is thinking. ‘She wants to make fun of me? Then I’ll do the same’ he said to himself. Kai wrapped her arms to Atsuko’s waist that made their bellies touched. Slowly, he moves his face closer and said, “Do you want me to give you another kiss for you to believe in me?” then smirked.

“W-what?! I .. I believe in you. I’m just kidding” Atsuko became a bit panicked as she knows that she can’t resist those teasing smiles and his eyes.
“Don’t take back your words. I’ll prove to you everything that I said earlier” he smirked even more.
“W-w-wait!! I said I believe in you. I promise. You already took my first kiss earlier without my permission!!”
“I already take it before Atsuko” Kai moves his face. Their pointing noses are now touching each other. “Under the tree. Remember?”

“Wait, I thought …..”
“Stop now. Whether you like it or you like it, you’re going to give your 3rd kiss to me” Kai made his move. His lips touches and feel the kiss that he felt earlier.
Atsuko broke for a while the kiss and said, “Wait. I didn’t answer your question…… Yes and I love you too” Kai just smiled and continued the kiss.

Because of what happened to them at the locker area, Atsuko and Kai didn’t go to their class and decided to wait for Mariko, Kuu and the others at the school lobby. They told them their news with full of loving smile and it was happily accepted by their friends. This is what they want not only for Kai, but also for Atsuko, Yuko and Haruna. Kai and Yuko also talked and fixed their problem. Since they treat each other as best buds, they easily forgive and decided to forget whatever happened to them. They don’t want to ruin their friendship again just because of girls. As the time goes by, there’s something unusual that Yuko noticed.

“By the way, where’s Haruna?” Yuko looked at the place where they are but the tall woman isn’t with them.
“I don’t know. Did she attend our class earlier?” Kai answered.
“Yes. But……. I need to go now. I’ll find her”
“Promise me you’ll take care of her. Never do what I have done” Kai said before his friend leave.
“Yes. I won’t do that. I’m not confused like you. I really like her” Yuko said jokingly and starts running away from them.

Yuko runs as fast as he can outside to search for Haruna. He looked at the parking area and asked the guards but he failed. He decided to search the road to the woman’s house. He looked at every street but there is no sign of Haruna until he heard someone nauseate at the back of a post.

“Here” Yuko gives his handkerchief to the person.
“Yuko … I was just… ano… not feeling well”
“No need to make an excuse Haruna. I know”
“What do you mean? You know what?” Haruna felt a bit nervous that Yuko might already know her situation.

“My auntie is a Doctor and she’s the one that consults you and your …… baby. I accidentally found your papers on her table”
“Did you ….”
“No. I didn’t tell Kai. I don’t want him to hear it from me”
“Thank you for not telling it to him. But I don’t have a plan to tell this to him”
“But why?”
“My parents already know about this and we decided to move to another country. I don’t want him to know about this. I want him to be happy with Atsuko. I don’t want this child to be the only reason why he will come back to me. It’ll be unfair for him”

Yuko thinks of Haruna’s words and after a moment of silence between then Yuko uttered, “I want to take the responsibility. I’m willing to be the dad of your child. I’m willing to take care both of you”
“Yuko, this isn’t easy as you think ….” Haruna was shocked by the squirrel’s decision. She knows to herself that she can raise this child with the help of her parents but she also knows that as the child grows up, he/she will ask about his father and she doesn’t know how to answer and explain it.
“I know but I don’t want that child of yours to grow up without a father, without the guidance of a father. I want to help you because I love you. I’m not expecting any return from you. I’m not expecting that you will forget about Kai easily but I’m willing to wait Haruna. I’ll treat that child as my own” Yuko hold both Haruna’s hands and look deeply into her eyes.

“Thank you Yuko” the woman smiled and let out a tear. “Thank you for always being here with me”
Haruna puts the little man’s hand on her belly. “Say thank you to Daddy Yuu, baby”

With the thought of becoming a father and will have a family with the one that he love the most, Yuko smiled and kissed Haruna on the cheeks.

:hee:-THE END- (at last XD)

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: 「Theater Rivals」Rivalry Between The WMidget - Chapter 16 [FINISHED]
« Reply #254 on: October 15, 2013, 07:24:33 AM »
Finally...an update!!!

and this fic also ends...

poor haruna...i think it's slightly unfair to her..

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #255 on: October 15, 2013, 07:33:28 AM »
:hee:-THE END- (at last XD)
Finally!!!thiers an update!!!
but its the end of the fic *sign XD
 :on woohoo: :on woohoo: :on woohoo:

but poor haruna...its ok daddy yuko is their  :wriggly:
ATSUMINA FTW  :on gay:

Offline kiruchi

• Pinoy Alliance >:D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Soda-addict Aries. Caffeine is my blood.
« Reply #256 on: October 15, 2013, 07:40:12 AM »
Finally there's the End!!!!
1 more request though... requesting for an alternative ending boss!!! (Where Yuu is the father of Harunyan's child pls).
THANK YOU~

Offline karupin12

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
« Reply #257 on: October 15, 2013, 07:47:28 AM »
1 more request though... requesting for an alternative ending boss!!! (Where Yuu is the father of Harunyan's child pls).
THANK YOU~

I'll try  :lol:

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #258 on: October 15, 2013, 07:52:50 AM »
THANK YOU~

I'll try  :lol:
^ :farofflook:  :onioncheer: :on woohoo: :on gay:

Offline rhin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #259 on: October 15, 2013, 11:00:00 AM »
Kai is giving me headache here! he is soooo irresponsible!!!  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :tama-mad:  :tama-mad:  :tama-mad:

PS. MaYuki ending is missing.  :tama-mad:

Thanks for finishing your fic, karupin-san! ..and don't forget the mayuki ending rawr  :cow:

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: IU - Glasses