JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Melon Kinenbi - Renai Restaurant

Author Topic: Asuka Kawazu 川津明日香  (Read 98302 times)

Offline fjroev

• Member+
  • Mio Kudo
Re: Asuka Kawazu 川津明日香
« Reply #100 on: December 23, 2020, 03:42:22 AM »
Asuka & friends (kaleidoscope 2020)

@eiji.togashi_offical

@kamenriderssaber

@ange_la00

@takaya_yamaguchi_official

@syuichiro_naito

@kojisaikawa

@ikushima_yuki

@kamenridersaber_tvasahi
« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 03:55:50 AM by fjroev »

Offline fjroev

• Member+
  • Mio Kudo
« Reply #101 on: December 26, 2020, 03:56:26 AM »
Asuka Kawazu Talks About Kamen Rider Saber

By: beats
Published on December 18, 2020
https://tokusatsunetwork.com/2020/12/asuka-kawazu-talks-about-kamen-rider-saber/

Kawazu, who portrays Mei in Kamen Rider Saber, talks about the series and her life in an interview.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Asuka Kawazu, talks about various aspects of her life as an actress on Kamen Rider Saber on the Weekly Flash magazine.

Kawazu goes into detail about Kamen Rider Saber as well as her acting life so far:

I got an addition after turning 20, so I worked hard to break through my shell.

Then she begins talking about her character:

Mei is an energetic girl brimming with curiosity. But that doesn’t mean she can’t read the room. Just recently, she’s been showing more concern for the main character and we can expect to see her express more.

On her similarities with Mei:

Whenever I go to a place like a cafe, I think, “Mei would take a photo here,” but I wouldn’t. I end up forgetting to. It’s only until after I begin eating that I think “Oh!” Other than that, I think we’re very much alike. In fact, a lot of my cast mates have been telling me that I’ve become more like her. I’m the type to talk to someone more once I get to know them so, I feel like I’m expressing myself more.

Then Kawazu is asked what’s changed in the three  months since the TV series began airing:

I hear that kids call out to you when you appear in Kamen Rider, but that’s ever happened to me yet. It’s already episode 6 and I’m thinking “am I really a part of this”. It wasn’t until just recently when a girl with her mom told me “hey you’re in Saber, aren’t you?” It made me very happy.

Filming takes place from about 5 AM in the morning and goes into night so you need a lot of stamina. I’ve been able to sleep early and wake up early. I’ve never really eaten breakfast before either, but I’ve been eating in the morning more lately. If I don’t, I’d have to wait until noon to eat anything. I’ve developed a more systematic routine.

Kawazu talks about what a hero is to her:

To me, my sister who is three years older than me is my hero. She’s always there to listen to me when I need help. She cried when she learned I was playing a heroine. It made me very happy.

We don’t text each other every day, but whenever I go home she asks me “How have you been?” Whenever I talk to her about things, she tells me “it’ll be okay!”

Source: Yahoo!

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #102 on: December 26, 2020, 06:20:04 AM »
^Props to Asuka san
for her admiration
of her older sister!

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #103 on: December 29, 2020, 10:47:01 PM »
Sunny Daze!

(Posted by fjroev san on previous page,
but it’s worth a second Sunny look)

Offline fjroev

• Member+
  • Mio Kudo
« Reply #104 on: January 02, 2021, 01:26:00 AM »

Offline fjroev

• Member+
  • Mio Kudo
« Reply #105 on: January 06, 2021, 07:42:57 AM »
Mei-chan

@hiroaki_oka.official (January 2021)
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJiWuHXjgb6/

Offline fjroev

• Member+
  • Mio Kudo
« Reply #106 on: January 08, 2021, 04:08:55 AM »

INTERVIEW [ using Google Translate ]

Asuka Kawazu, "Mental strength is not defeated" Approaching the real face of the new "Masked Rider" heroine

■ Enough spirit! 20-year-old audition

――The role of Mei Sudo, the heroine of "Kamen Rider Saber", became the first major role for Kawazu-san. Did you get a response at the audition?

Because it was an audition at the age of 20, I challenged myself with everything. I've been auditioning for Super Sentai and Kamen Rider many times, but I often fall in the final stages ... This time, I changed my mind and challenged myself with motivation, and I accepted it. Later, when I asked the producer, he said, "It was different than before," so I'm glad I did my best.

――How was the reaction around you after you decided?

Until the press conference was held, I was told not to tell my family, so I didn't talk about the content, just told them that I wanted them to watch TV at this time. So when it was announced, my family seemed to be surprised, and my family group LINE was full of screenshots (laughs).

My dad always displayed all the posters of the magazines and works I published in my room at the company, and he asked me for the poster of "Kamen Rider Saber", so I'm sure he will put it on.  I've never had such a big role, so I was really happy!

――How about actually entering the site?

Until now, even if I appeared in a drama, there was often only one episode, so I had little involvement with the staff, but this time I am close to the director, so I am going to talk to myself. Of course, if you have any questions, I'll ask you everything!

■ Blankets and stuffed animals that you can't let go of

――It seems that you want to focus on the actress business in the future, but what are your strengths as an actress?

Motor nerves are very bad, but mental strength is second to none, and I'm sure it's stronger than other boys (laughs). It was trained in classical ballet.

――How long have you been doing ballet?

I did it for 10 years. The ballet teacher was really strict and trained. There was a proper hierarchical relationship like club activities, so I think that the mental aspect became stronger there!

――At the age of 20, the ban on alcohol has been lifted.

I am happy to be able to go to the drinking place with my friends and to be able to participate in the launch of the work until late! However, during the period of self-restraint at Corona, I was drinking one or two glasses every day, but soon I found out that I got drunk ... (laughs). After "Kamen Rider" cranked in, I was afraid of swelling and didn't drink at all.

――I think your work will get busier in the future, but what are the lucky items that will give you energy every day?

It's embarrassing to think that it's a fairy tale, but it's the blanket I've been using since I was born and the stuffed animal I bought when I was a kid (laughs). With it, you can do anything for the time being!

――Does that mean that you have a blanket for almost 20 years?

Yes. It's messy, I've washed it, but it feels dirty (bitter smile). But it will never be thrown away. Be sure to bring stuffed animals and blankets with you when you stay on location.

――Do you bring both of them?

I always kept it in my bag, but the manager found it during this time ... I was pretty embarrassed (laughs). I bought the stuffed animal from my grandmother's gift, and I really like it, and I don't really talk to her, but I feel calm when I touch it, so I always sit beside my bed.

■ I want to be an actress who can sing

――What kind of actress do you want to aim for in the future?

I love actresses who can sing songs. The other day, Hikari Mitsushima was singing Miyuki Nakajima's "Fight!" At the FNS Song Festival, but I was moved and cried. I think actresses who can sing, such as Mitsushima and Kou Shibasaki, are wonderful. I'm not good at singing at all, so I'd like to go to voice training as well.

――Are there any works you would like to appear in the future?

I often watch the making video of director Yuichi Fukuda's work on YouTube, but it is impressive that the cast seems to be very fun, and I would like to appear in director Fukuda's work someday. But now, first of all, I want to do my best for "Kamen Rider Saber" for a year!

――I think that fans are also looking forward to the success of “actress” Asuka Kawazu. Finally, do you have a message for your fans?

When I didn't have much work as an actress, I got a voice from a fan who has been supporting me since I was a model saying, "I want to see Asuka-chan, who is an actress more." This time, we have finally decided on a work that we can deliver with confidence, and it will be broadcast for a year, so I hope you will continue to watch my growth process!

Source: crank-in.net 2020.09.25
https://www.crank-in.net/trend/report/81169/1

Offline fjroev

• Member+
  • Mio Kudo
« Reply #107 on: January 11, 2021, 03:23:20 AM »

Interview with Shuichiro Naito, Takaya Yamaguchi, Asuka Kawazu, Ryo Aoki [ using Google Translate ]

――Please tell us the highlights of the role you are playing in the movie version.

Naito: The TV series also uses a bomb called napalm, but this time there was a scene in the movie where napalm bombs were exploded in 20 consecutive shots, and I hope you will enjoy the power of it at the cinema. Also, for the first time, I'm using a sword that actually wears flames. In the TV series, I used to add flames to the sword with CG, but this time I'm swinging the sword with the flames myself, so please pay attention to it.

Yamaguchi: The highlight of Rintaro is the effect of riding a Pegasus and attacking while becoming a fantastic lion in the battle scene. Also, the production of the end roll is a comedy-like fun. Everyone has their own characters, so I would like you to pay attention to them.

Kawazu: Mei is a free-spirited character in the TV series, but the movie version has the role of telling "what is Kamen Rider", and I think you can see more mature and serious Mei-chan than usual. think. If you're watching the TV series, you might think, "Something like Mei's character is completely different!"

Aoki: For the first time, six Kamen Riders will be transformed at the same time, so one of the highlights is that there is a hint that leads to the main story, so I hope you will pay attention to that. I will.

--Foreshadowing ……!?

Aoki: It's the part that will be involved in the TV series later. It's a little ahead of the story that's being broadcast on the TV series right now, so I can't say that yet. I'll watch it two or three times, and I think I'll make new discoveries there, so in a future TV series, "Oh! That's why what I was doing in that movie version came out here!" I think you will be able to understand more and more.

――Then, you should watch this movie version.

Everyone: That's right!

Aoki: It may be a little while ago, but if you look at it, you will definitely know "Oh!"!

――The TV series is being broadcast for about one cool, and it's getting excited. How is the response?

Naito: After all, when I get in touch with my local friends and parents, I feel that everyone is watching it, and it's gradually spreading around me.

Yamaguchi: Since the series started, I got a message that my child was playing with toys and "I learned the name of the thing thanks to Rintaro", and I realized that I was a hero. I did. Also, the word "Homo sapiens" used in Rintaro's lines was very popular (laughs). You may be able to hear that line in the movie version this time, so that's also a point for me.

Kawazu: My family gives us impressions after the broadcast every week, and during the filming of the movie version, the cast members were all in the park at noon, and at that time my mom and child noticed and pleased me. So I was happy.

――The parents and children you met would have been surprised too!

Kawazu: Everyone was there (laughs).

Yamaguchi: I tried to make it a little difficult to talk to (laughs).

Naito: Children are very embarrassed.

Kawazu: When I asked, "Who do you recommend?", I thought it was cute because it was messy (laughs).

Aoki: That's a tough question (laughs). When I met my friend's children, they said, "Oh! I'm here at Espada!" And I'm happy about that.

-Do you show off your transformation pose?
Aoki: I'll do it. There are toys available, so if you put them on and show them off, you'll be happy.

――Currently, the TV series has become a hot topic due to the disappearance of the wise man, but how was it when you look back on the shooting?

Aoki: When I received the script, I thought, "Wow, here?", But everyone had some expectations. After all, there was a place where the wise man started running alone for a while.

Kawazu: It's dangerous, isn't it?

Aoki: It was as expected, including that, but when I tried it, I was pretty sad and everyone showed it to me, so it was very easy for me to play. I think it was a scene where I was able to cross one mountain.

Naito: When I watch the broadcast, to be very honest ... It was really good when we were all playing at the scene. Everyone was so impressed that they were able to play with a really hot feeling, so the expected value was extremely high. So, when I watched our play through the camera on the air, I thought, "It's a little short." It was a very good scene, but as much as I expected, I felt that my play was "not at all", and I reflected on it a little. However, it was a really good scene, everyone was crying, and everyone was done there.

――I'm hoping that that regret will be put to good use in the future.

Naito: Well, I would like to make use of it.

Yamaguchi: I don't think I'll ever have the opportunity to stay with the cast for such a long time unless I'm a Kamen Rider, so rather than crying as a role, I'm naturally half lonely because of my good friendship. I think it was a scene that was As Naito-kun said, I thought it would have been better if I could watch it in the form of a movie for about an hour.

Naito: That's right.

Yamaguchi: But I was able to finish it at the site, so I hope that it will be communicated properly.

Kawazu: The wise man is the most dangerous. For example, it seems that even if Mei says something, he can't hear half of it, so it's a character that he holds by himself, so in the mountain scene, everyone was enthusiastic for a few days, so everyone at the scene created an atmosphere one by one. It was easy to do. Togashi-kun (who plays the role of Ren Akiyama / Kamen Rider Blade) also had a note saying "crying in a loud voice", and I was always worried that I might not be able to do it, but I overcame it myself. Everybody cleared the issues one by one, and I thought that I was able to overcome the mountains even in those places.

――The movie version is a little before the TV series that is currently in progress, so there are also wise men, so that is also a highlight. There seems to be something that makes people feel lonely.

Aoki: Well, I'm afraid (laughs).

Kawazu: That !? That's right (laughs).

――Please tell us your current impressions of each other by co-starring. First of all, from the impression of Naito-san.

Aoki: It feels like a bright, gentle and really generous guy.

Kawazu: This isn't a bad word (laughs), but I'm usually fooling around, and at first I thought it might be a little messy, but I'm good at switching.

Yamaguchi: What I often say is that it feels like a really big baby. I usually play around with it, but as soon as I get into the role, I go to check the monitor. But when I say this, Shuichiro Naito seems to be a serious and good child, so I don't want to say that much (laughs). Every time I went to see the monitor and checked the parts that weren't good, I gradually wondered if those parts were serious and chair-like.

Naito: Gradually (laughs).

Yamaguchi: But from the beginning, we were talking about the play together, so from that point on I thought he was a very stoic person.

Naito: Oh ~.

Kawazu: Are you happy?

Naito: I'm happy (laughs).

Yamaguchi: I'm going to praise you (laughs).

--So what is your impression of Yamaguchi-san?

Kawazu: I think he has a pretty manly personality. For example, in the action scene, when a suit actor, Eitoku-san, is doing it instead, I see him feeling regretful, "I was able to do it," so I talked with Make-san, "I'm regrettable." (Laughs) Do you hate it without losing?

Naito: That's why I think Rintaro is the best at switching. When it comes to plays, I'm very serious. I'm definitely on the scene watching other people's plays, watching my suit actor's play, and watching the monitor. But when it comes to casting alone, it's a lot of fun. Surprisingly, it came out a little behind the scenes. To be honest, I think Rintaro has a better switch than I do.

Kawazu: The aura that keeps people away from important scenes is amazing. I feel like "I'm concentrating!"

Naito: Even though I'm not talking, I can hear you, "Keep away" (laughs).

Kawazu: Because of that kind of air, switching is solid.

Naito: I don't know if I'm lonely if I leave it alone, but it comes out a little bit (laughs).

Aoki: Which one !? (laughs).

Yamaguchi: I don't mean to do that myself, but if you get too involved, everyone won't come too close. There may be a lot of serious scenes.

Kawazu: My eyes are serious (laughs).

--What is your impression of Kawazu-san?

Naito: Kawazu-san is very fine. I'm super fine! !! It's like that. But it's similar to a role.

Aoki: My impression is the opposite. Different!

Kawazu: What !?

Yamaguchi: Lie, isn't it pretty much the same as reaction or Mei?

Aoki: It's not that there is no noise or that I don't speak, but there are many times when it's quiet, and I often see such scenes, like "Oh, it's quiet." That's why I thought that when I was playing Mei-chan, I had a big swing.

Naito: Right? Isn't it basically grinning? When I was really tired, I had a super serious face. When people are talking, they usually grin.

Kawazu: I immediately come up with something interesting for people.

Naito: It's similar to Rintaro. Both of them are grinning.

Kawazu: Similar! Oka-kun (as Tetsuo Ohataji / Kamen Rider Slash) does something strange, but I think I'm going to be rude and stop laughing. So, when I look at Rintaro, my eyes are almost the same, so I thought, "Oh, I'm thinking about the same thing" (laughs).

Naito: That's also rude (laughs).

Kawazu: No, I'm an honest person.

Naito: But when you talk to him, you'll definitely get a good reply.

Yamaguchi: I think the play also has an instant power. Nowadays, when people say "do something more interesting", they can immediately say "yes!".

Kawazu: At first, I was confused. Director Hidenori Ishida and director Kazuya Kamihoriuchi are not in the script, but they are waving like "make something interesting here appropriate". At first, I was confused about what to do so that my stomach hurts, but I think I was trained!

――It's amazing from the director ...

Yamaguchi: I think he is the only one.

Kawazu: During this time, Director Ishida told me that the wonder ride book on the belt of Kamen Rider Blaze King Lion Taisenki pops open, and Mei's face is put into it synthetically, so give it a fluffy look. !! Said.

Yamaguchi: That scene was a scene where the wise man disappeared and I thought about it.

Kawazu: It's a pretty serious scene, so Pakka is terrible there! I thought it was a joke. Then I would really do it. I'm playing (laughs).

――Please tell us your impression of Aoki-san

Yamaguchi: I often talk.

Naito: Because I'm looking around the most, I'm a mood maker who plays and plays around.

Kawazu: Surprisingly, it's so blurry that I want Tsukkomi.

Yamaguchi: When I was called to the scene, I felt like a leader saying, "Everyone will go!"

Naito: But I don't know if you're strong, but at first I said, "I hate serious talk," but I really like it.

Aoki: What do you mean (laughs)?

Naito: I recently noticed that I'm talking about something serious. "I feel like I hated it?"

Aoki: Isn't it mostly a listener?

Naito / Yamaguchi / Kawazu: No ...?

Aoki: That's right (laughs).

Naito: When I hear 1, I'll talk about 9.

Kawazu: I'm good at speaking.

Yamaguchi: I used to say "I can't cry" when it disappeared, but I was crying seriously from the middle. I think that such a warm part of the heart is the most.

――Please tell us about the future development of the TV series!

Aoki: Don't forget Kento Fukamiya! That's all from me.

Naito: One thing I would like you to pay attention to is that (in episode 15) you transform using the book of Lampdoor Langina, which was handed over from the wise man, but I am imitating the transformation pose while inheriting the thoughts of the wise man. However, there is a part that is a little closer to the wise man, such as how to make a special move, so I think it would be fun if you could see it with that in mind.

Yamaguchi: Thinking about the wise men in the organization, thinking about what is right and starting to move. People fall apart, go to different people, new people come out and are tempted, and everyone acts while thinking very much. Who can be believed, what is right, maybe no one is wrong, but things like human collisions are getting fierce.

Kawazu: Up until now, the whole direction was the same, but I felt betrayed and the direction of the riders changed. As the number of fights and collisions increases among riders, Mei will change to a way of going around, such as "It doesn't make sense if you don't believe in everyone" or "You'll persuade everyone." I think there is also a comedy scene with the newly introduced Kamen Rider Saikou Yuri (Tomohiro Ichikawa). I think that there are many fighting scenes with serious development, but I think that the scenes of Yuri and Mei are gag scenes, so I hope that you will pay attention to that as well.

--Thank you very much!

Offline fjroev

• Member+
  • Mio Kudo
« Reply #108 on: January 25, 2021, 01:25:07 PM »
Seventeen 2017.04

Offline fjroev

• Member+
  • Mio Kudo
« Reply #109 on: January 28, 2021, 03:21:50 AM »
PR poster of new movie "Ai ni hibike" starring Konno Ayaka, Kubota Sayu, Nagase Riko, Itagaki Mizuki, Konishi Sakurako, Yamanouchi Suzu, Kayashima Mizuki, Yoshida Rinne, Kawazu Asuka & Yamamoto Ai etc.; showing from 21 May 2021

https://natalie.mu/eiga/news/413645

Offline fjroev

• Member+
  • Mio Kudo
« Reply #110 on: January 28, 2021, 05:05:35 PM »

Offline irwinner

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #111 on: February 05, 2021, 03:18:14 AM »
[Young Jump] 2021 No.10

Offline fjroev

• Member+
  • Mio Kudo
« Reply #112 on: February 06, 2021, 02:19:31 AM »
Young Jump 2021.02.18 No.10 (different ver.)

Offline fjroev

• Member+
  • Mio Kudo
« Reply #113 on: February 12, 2021, 04:23:36 AM »

Offline fjroev

• Member+
  • Mio Kudo
« Reply #114 on: February 13, 2021, 12:15:38 PM »

I'm 21 years old today! .
We had you celebrate on the spot
Everyone who is always supporting me
Thank you! .
Kamen Rider Saber
The bond is deepening as we approach the middle stage
I'm having a great time every day! .
Thank you for your continued support ☺︎

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLLmtKSnD8s/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLN_ULDjMB2/

Offline fjroev

• Member+
  • Mio Kudo
« Reply #115 on: February 23, 2021, 03:05:28 AM »
lotonum 2021.01.29
https://lotonum-web.com/editor/lotonum2103_interview

Editorial department: You played the heroine, Mei Sudo, in "Kamen Rider Saber," which is currently being aired.

Kawazu Mei is a very energetic and lively girl. Since the main character who transforms into a Kamen Rider is a novelist, Mei is set as the editor in charge, but there aren't many scenes that look like an editor (laughs).

The editorial department's short theater shorts are also popular.

Kawazu: The screening time is short, but the content is tightly packed and the finish is full of message. Mei also has a bright and exciting TV series, but in the movie, she answers children's questions and feels like an adult and serious.

Editorial department: You can see a different kind of bud from the TV series. By the way, have you bought lottery tickets, numbers, or lottery tickets?

Kawazu: When I was in the third grade of elementary school, I heard that my paternal grandmother won about 20,000 yen in the lottery, and I bought it together with that story. I bought 10 of each of 5 but didn't win.

Editorial department: That was a shame. Do you usually carry gen?

Kawazu: At the time of audition, I definitely decided to wear a white T-shirt. If it's white, it's colorless, so it leads to something like "I can do anything!"

When it comes to the editorial department, is white a lucky color?

Kawazu: It's not like that (laughs). The women's fashion magazine "VOGUE" has "Shiitake fortune-telling", and I feel that this is quite true. Therefore, I refer to this fortune-telling and change it each time.

Editorial department: Lucky number?

Kawazu: I think it's "2". My birthday is February 12, 2000 and there are a lot of "2" s. The seat on the location bus is the second from the front, and when I go to the movie theater, I try to take the seat in the second row from the back.

The editorial department is particular about it. The expected number chosen today also contains "2".

Kawazu Yes. Other than that, it's intuitive.

Editorial department: Do you believe in intuition?

Kawazu: It's a type that moves instantly rather than thinking and acting. So it's not often that you think too much and get depressed.

Editorial department By the way, lottery, if you win, the maximum prize money is 1 billion yen?

Kawazu: I don't think I'll tell anyone if I hit it. Even to the family. Because it may be dangerous to you (laughs).

Editorial department That is the correct answer (laughs).

Kawazu: However, there may be more opportunities to give presents.

Editorial department: That's why I get caught (laughs).

Kawazu: If that happens, let's just say that the salary has increased (laughs).

Offline fjroev

• Member+
  • Mio Kudo
« Reply #116 on: February 23, 2021, 03:30:06 AM »
Weekly Playboy 2021.03.08 No.10

Offline fjroev

• Member+
  • Mio Kudo
« Reply #117 on: March 01, 2021, 12:09:36 PM »
Asuka -> 1:20

Offline fjroev

• Member+
  • Mio Kudo
« Reply #118 on: March 02, 2021, 04:35:58 AM »
Digital Limited YJ PHOTO BOOK "Winter Fairy" (Release Date 2021.02.04)

« Last Edit: March 02, 2021, 09:53:22 AM by fjroev »

Offline fjroev

• Member+
  • Mio Kudo
« Reply #119 on: March 02, 2021, 09:51:55 AM »
Digital Limited Weekly Playboy PHOTO BOOK "Asuka Kawazu, Vivi and Rebecca" (Release Date 2021.02.22)

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Melon Kinenbi - Renai Restaurant