JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Base Ball Bear - Crazy For You no Kisetsu

Author Topic: Manti Te'o's girlfriend story revealed as a hoax  (Read 2780 times)

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Manti Te'o's girlfriend story revealed as a hoax
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2013, 02:21:49 AM »
Manti Te'o's girlfriend story revealed as a hoax
http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefootball/story/notre-dame-manti-teo-girlfriend-lennay-kekua-death-apparently-hoax-011613

Honestly, I feel that somebody had set it up.  Victim or not, it is a terrible situation that will make him either look vulnerable or a fool.  The hope is that something comes out of it.

At least Johnny Football has some type of assistance on how to be a heisman winner, but TBH he needs to understand for him to repeat, it will be tough tests in the first month
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2013, 01:01:02 AM »
Manti Te'o - Hockey Team Pokes Fun at Girlfriend Hoax
1/20/2013 12:59 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Manti Te'o has been the butt of jokes since the fake dead girlfriend hoax was revealed this week ... but now even an NHL team is getting in on the act.

The Dallas Stars flashed an empty seat on the big screen during their opening night game on Saturday, with the caption, "Manti Te'o's girlfriend -- Welcome to the game!"

The team even tweeted about it, saying, "Our cameras at AAC are sharp! They just caught Manti Te'o's girlfriend in section 125 on the jumbotron!"

Ouch.
http://www.tmz.com/2013/01/20/manti-teo-girlfriend-hoax-dallas-stars-photo/

:lol: :lol: :lol:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2013, 09:50:43 AM »
Manti'd gotta be one of the lamest internet meme/trends ever. Kirk and Picard Facepalm in the Facepalm salad :lol: had to split this from the NCAA football thread cuz this gotta be the most WTF story I have ever heard. Just was the most hearbreaking shit you ever did hear. Grandma and GF die on the same day then he went all out?? This is the Jim Rome interview: http://www.filedecay.com/Display.aspx?Download_ID=b30edade-f3cc-4f1e-a7ac-2f5af71dccdd

and fuck I ate it up...cuz you take these adverse situations and take it to next levels. Methinks Notre Dame knew of it, made him quiet or made him just pimp the story to give them more shine and it turned into motivation for the team, and that turned to a bowl bid. Note how the school official had his back asap before any details came out.

Fucking this story is beyond belief. I believe Manti but SHIT we all got catfished. WHO KNEW he was like skyping or just knew her from the net...the Katie Couric interview didn't do much at all. What would you do in my shoes? Like SHIT. sold a lot more jerseys eh?? :thumbdown:

And that Catfisher. on Dr. Phil. "I'm gay, I'm confused." like wtf. is he saying that or covering up for this girl. like we really believe he can do the voice. what the fuck does he get out of hoaxing? Just being a super fucking creepy fanboy?? SHIT. to go to such lengths man.

Taiwan PLEASE bring some sense to this!!!

Wish Manti a prosperous NFL career, someday we will all laugh at this but right now WTF

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2013, 10:08:25 AM »
Supposedly it seems we can laugh at it but I am waiting for the "No Woman Manti" song to pop up soon enough
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline TeriyakiBoi

• Member+
  • Fantasy Football Champion (3 in 5 years)
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2013, 06:10:32 PM »
I'd hate to deviate from the topic at hand but seeing Tuiasasopo's face reminds me of the disappointing game I had to watch yesterday.  In any case, I'll quote a famous U2 song and say that Manti Te'o got stuck in a moment that he couldn't get out of it.  I wasn't surprised when it was confirmed that another relative was doing the voice conversations (he'd have to squeeze whatever manhood he had left to get a voice like that).
"Chicks dig the long ball" - Greg Maddux

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Base Ball Bear - Crazy For You no Kisetsu