JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hare-brained Unity - Spectre

Author Topic: Kamen Rider NEK0  (Read 11702 times)

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
Kamen Rider NEK0
« on: February 26, 2007, 10:30:01 AM »
Tokusatsu shows have corrupted my mind, in a good way, that is. However, I've been wondering why hasn't any H!P girl appeared in any of those toku and sentai shows. Ah, the mysteries of life. And what more to celebrate Miki-sama's birthday but with a fanfic about her.Miki swears a lot in this fic so better cover your ears. Anyway, on with the show.
----------

"There's no fucking way you're going to talk me into this!" Miki complained as she slammed her hand on Tsunku's table. "I agreed with that gimmick of me asking for hobbies and wearing goth outfits on the show but this. This is ridiculous!"
"Come on, Miki.You need to do this. It's for the betterment of your career." Tsunku tried to tell her seriously but it was obvious that he was trying to stop himself from laughing.
"For what? So I can be the laughing stock of the whole group? Yossi's gonna die of laughter when she finds out!"
"No she won't. She was actually the one who recommended you for it. It will be a good opportunity for you. Take Aya and Rika for example. They didn't complain when they were asked to star in Sukeban Deka."
"Then why don't you ask them? They only took that because they get to hit each other there. I don't want to fight rubber, tentacled monsters! Eewww! However, if you guarantee me that you'll be one of the villains in the show, I'll agree without any hesitation!"
"They're busy making the sequel and I'm not going to be in the show. If it becomes a hit, then all the glory will be yours alone. Look at the success Koharu-chan has had with her anime show."
"I don't care. She'll be good off as a seiyu anyway."
"I can sense jealousy in your voice."
"Me jealous? Hell no! You won't see me dancing Balalaika on a TV show even if you paid me thrice my monthly salary."
"Come on, this will be good for you. Think of the kids."
"Kids my ass! The people who will be watching the show won't be kids! They're going to be probably a lot older than me."
"Think of the merchandise this will bring."
"Ugh! The thought those otakus playing with action figures with my face sculpted on it on it freaks me out! Brrr! "
"You'll get to wear a neat costume like Aya."
"So what? Never in my mind have I dreamed of wearing those. Can you imagine what kinds of dirty thoughts they'll have when I do a transformation sequence? Those rubber suits are heavy and they stink. I don't like 'em. Even Ayaya's costume in Sukeban Deka is out of my taste. I only like it if she's the one wearing it."
"It'll probably be loose on you if you wear it anyway..."
"What?"
"Nothing. You don't have to worry about to wearing the costume at all. The only time you're going to wear the costume is for promotions. There will be a double to wear it during the shooting.If you want, we can ask Sayumi to be the double, since I'm not sure if your body can fill up the suit."
"Putting Sayu's name in a sentence makes it funny but that remark about my body makes me want to kick your ass!"
"What kind of persuading do I have to do?"
"A lot."
"Like?"
"A GAM PB, a GAM radio show, a GAM..."
"Feisty as ever! You're perfect for the role. Here." Tsunku said as he handed her a piece of paper.
"Wait, I didn't agree yet."
"You don't have to. I already made a deal with the producers. Shooting will start later at 3 so don't be late."
"You what?! Give me a good reason why I shouldn't rip your balls off and shove them in your mouth."
"Because I am Tsunku."
"And you just made my life more miserable."
"Lighten up. You're going to thank me for this later. Who knows, maybe they’ll decide to get some of the members too. At least you’re the one who started it all. I have to go now, we have a meeting."

Miki had a choice: To go or not to go. She only had 30 minutes left to decide. Already, she could hear the laughter of the other girls in her mind.

"Hello! Project and Tokusatsu just don’t mix…"

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline ziggurat

• sweetsplash heartbeat
  • Member+
Kamen Rider NEK0
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2007, 10:40:00 AM »
hehe, wordsworth. Great stuff. I laugh so hard ( in my mind of course). I feel like miki will probably swears like that if Tsunku suggest something weird to her lol. This one is really funny. Thanks!

Jab <3 marimari <3 ChrNo~ your spirit shall live forever.. T_T || zgy@last.fm

Offline ChrNo

• 「72::29::66」
  • Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
Kamen Rider NEK0
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2007, 01:10:48 PM »
So that's what you were talking about when you said a new fic hahahahaha !

class break and i found this...made my day ! XD

Quote from: wordsworth;317543

"Come on, this will be good for you. Think of the kids."
"Kids my ass! The people who will be watching the show won't be kids! They're going to be probably a lot older than me."
"Think of the merchandise this will bring."
"Ugh! The thought those otakus playing with action figures with my face sculpted on it on it freaks me out! Brrr! "

:ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO:

uh oh i'm late...

thks wordsworth ! expecting more coming :lol:

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
Kamen Rider NEK0
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2007, 06:32:36 PM »
Hehehehehe. Astig!!!! Looking forward (laughing) on your next epi. XD

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Kamen Rider NEK0
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2007, 09:42:13 PM »
"Wait, I didn't agree yet."
"You don't have to. I already made a deal with the producers. Shooting will start later at 3 so don't be late."
"You what?! Give me a good reason why I shouldn't rip your balls off and shove them in your mouth."
"Because I am Tsunku."
:ROTFLMAO: That's just great!

*/me wonders about what belt she'll get* :twisted:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline black velvet

• Smut!Slut
  • Member+
  • yoonyul <3
Kamen Rider NEK0
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2007, 11:47:39 PM »
Hahaha, AWESOME! Tokusatsu Miki!

And, she is really fiesty, rawr!

Offline Tanachan

• The Cheat~~~~
  • Member+
  • Currently Attending Reina's "Erebeta Pati"
Kamen Rider NEK0
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2007, 03:16:37 AM »
-is lurking-

-will comment when he's ready-

-but likes it so far-
If Helen Keller falls in the woods and no one is around, does she make a sound?

Official [WHOA] member, master and commander of the Tokunaga Chinami branch.

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
Kamen Rider NEK0
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2007, 04:33:09 AM »
"CUT CUT CUT!!! Not like that, Fujimoto-san! You should be gentle to him. Treat him like he's really your younger brother. If you keep looking at him that way, it's like your suspecting him to be the enemy. And you're hitting him too hard! He's not the villain here!"
"Sorry but he's the one who started it. He keeps on looking at my...and when he hugs me...his hands go..."
"I don't think that he did that iintentionally."
"He was trying to unstrap my..."
"Come on! He's just a kid."
"Even kids can get boners."
"Fine, fine. Lets take a break." the director said. "Fujimoto-san, please go through the script again."
"Fine."

Miki sat down in a corner and started to read the script. The plot of the show was it was an alternate version of the recently concluded Kamen Rider Kabuto. However, all the riders for this one are female. She was almost done when she felt someone tugging on to her jacket. It was Taro, the 6-year old boy who plays as her brother in the show.

"Shit! This kid is so annoying. Those kids in the school we went to before are a lot more behaved than him. He's like an old man trapped in a kid's body. He was really trying to touch me back there."
"Onee-chan, onee-chan." the kid said.
"What do you want?"
"Buy Taro-chan some ice cream."
"I'm not your onee-chan kid." Miki said as she gave him the 'Glare'
"You're scary."
"Yes. So be scared of me!" she said as she started chanting her lines in the musical.
"Waaa!" the kid said as he ran away.
"Hehe. He really got scared. Think of the kids? Bah! I wonder if my character's gonna have a love interest." she thought. "If she does, I hope it's not one of those bishie boys. Those guys scream louder those Berryz Koubou kids when they see cockroaches. Hahaha."
I'm going to be a Kamen Rider in this show. I'm the first female Kamen Rider. Should I be honored? Maybe. I never liked these kinds of shows before.A black cat then crossed her path, stopped in front of her and meowed as she was walking to the dressing room.
"Great! More bad luck! What did I do to deserve this? Was it that fake mouse I put in Gaki-san's bag or that wasabe-flavored toothpaste I gave Ai-chan? Why!?"
"Umm, excuse me miss, is this the set for the new Kamen Rider show?"
"Do I look... like...a...police...lady... to you? Are you free later? Can you go to my place?" Shit! Who's this guy? He's a bit bishie but he's fine. If he tells me to strip, I'll go yes nude!
"Umm miss? You acting kinda weird."
"Weird? Me? Of course not! Koharu's the weird one. I saw her pick her nose with a pencil..."
"What?"
"Forget that. Where are we having dinner?"
"Maybe this is the wrong set. Thanks for your help anyway."
"No, no. This is the right set. Umm, excuse me but can I get your name?"
"You want to know my name?"
"Yes, yes. Please tell me."
"Walking the path of heaven, the man who rules over all..." the man said as he pointed to the sky.
"What the hell does that mean? Oops. Pardon my language."
"Oh, you didn't get that? You're not a toku fan are you?"
"Do I look like a toku fan?"
"I see. But you look rather familiar. Wait, you're a member of Morning Musume!"
"Haha. Right. Guess who I am."
"Hmmm. Squinty eyes. Fair complexion. Hot body. You look like you also play some sports."
"Good observations."
"You're Mitsui Aika, aren't you?"
"Hell no!"
"Just kidding. You're Fujimoto-san. I saw your recent photobook. You looked great."
"Yes, yes. I'm Miki. Nice to meet you. Wait, I was the one asking for your name, not the other way around."
"My name is..." but before he could say his name, they heard someone scream not far from them. The two of them looked at each other and ran towards the scene.
"Fujimoto-san! The Kaiju costume! It came to life! And it's got Taro-chan!!!"

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Kamen Rider NEK0
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2007, 05:07:39 AM »
"Walking the path of heaven, the man who rules over all..." the man said as he pointed to the sky.
:ROTFLMAO: Nice!

Damn that kid, trying to grope Miki-sama. And yet, can't help but give him props for trying. :pimp:

"Fujimoto-san! The Kaiju costume! It came to life! And it's got Taro-chan!!!"
The suit came to life? WTF? :scratch

Oh, and I gotta ask, what does "Kaiju" mean?

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
Kamen Rider NEK0
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2007, 05:53:21 AM »
Quote from: JFC;318971
:Oh, and I gotta ask, what does "Kaiju" mean?

According to wiki, it means mysterious beast :P

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaiju

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Kamen Rider NEK0
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2007, 06:17:23 AM »
怪獣 = monster (loosely translated as in anime shows)

Well i'm not a big fan of Kamen rider but this fic about Miki's so funny i can't help but read it :lol:

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline ziggurat

• sweetsplash heartbeat
  • Member+
Kamen Rider NEK0
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2007, 09:39:44 AM »
Hehe, more mikitty insanity blabbering.. She is really that crazy? :D So, she got love at first sight with some random guy? Nice, mikitty. Just nice XD

This unpredictable fic really keep me coming here.

Offline haidokun

• Member+
Kamen Rider NEK0
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2007, 10:38:53 AM »
:ONhiakhiakhiak: good job! i like the fic!!!!

Offline ChrNo

• 「72::29::66」
  • Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
Kamen Rider NEK0
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2007, 05:39:16 PM »
*ChrNo in classroom...ok noone's looking...*
Quote from: wordsworth;318947

"Sorry but he's the one who started it. He keeps on looking at my...and when he hugs me...his hands go..."
[..]
"He was trying to unstrap my..."
"Come on! He's just a kid."
"Even kids can get boners."
[..] He's like an old man trapped in a kid's body. He was really trying to touch me back there."

oh crap :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO:

"Shit! Who's this guy? He's a bit bishie but he's fine. If he tells me to strip, I'll go yes nude!

omg the pun XD XD XD

*ChrNo has to work damn it*

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Kamen Rider NEK0
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2007, 04:42:50 AM »
The costume came to life!? And it's got Taro?! Haha! Sucker!

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
Kamen Rider NEK0
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2007, 04:57:52 AM »
"Serves him right. He's been a pain in the ass since we started filming."
"Please, you have to save him." pleaded the staff member.
"Whoa! Wait a minute! I am the heroine of the show but when it comes to actual life and death situations like these, you can't get anything from me. Call the cops, dammit! Now where were we..."
After the staff member ran off, the man asked Miki a question.
"Do idols really think that way? Are they as selfish as you?" the man said.
"What do you mean? It's not my job to save someone I don't know."
*Sigh* "And here I was, hoping that the they were right in choosing you."
"Right in choosing me? Are you talking about Tsunku-san? Did he send you here to keep me in check? Why that no good..."
"No. I report to a higher authority?"
"Avex?"
"No."
"Then who?"
"I'll tell you if you save that kid."
"I told that girl earlier that I don't save people for a living. And besides, I can't beat a monster on my own. My nails will get ruined."
"Use this." the man said as he handed Miki something.
"Whoa there, mister! I don't even know your name and your giving me gifts already? I know I'm irresistible but I don't accept gifts from strangers. So you should tell me your name before I take that.""
"I'll tell you my name later. Take this henshin device."
"A henshin device? So you expect me to put this on my waist so I can change into Kamen Rider and save the brat, right?"
"Right."
"Haha, you're really funny! Those henshin thingies aren't real. You must've made that or bought it from auctions."
"No. This one is real."
"Fine." Miki said as she took it from his hands. She sniffed it first, like the way she sniffed the monkey and those lion cubs.  "But what if I don't transform? What will I do to you?"
"Do whatever you want. But if you transform, what do I get to do?"
"Whatever I let Ayaya do to me. Deal?"
"Deal."
"Wait, I know I'm slim but this won't fit on my waist." Miki said as she examined the device.
"Who said all henshin devices should be on the waist. That one is for your neck."
Miki placed the device on her neck. It looked a lot like a cat collar, thanks to the bell attached.
"Geez, now I know what Ayaya feels when I ask her to put on those stuff when we..."
"Say 'Henshin'."
"Henshin!........Wait don't stare at me while I'm changing! You pervert!"

A mysterious, sailormoon-ish light covered her and when it was gone, she was wearing a white suit and a helmet with cat ears. She looked at her reflection in one of the car's windows and couldn't believe it. The suit looked thick and heavy but she felt like she wasn't wearing anything at all.

"Holy shit! You weren't kidding when you said I'd transform! And I thought my costume in HPC was kinky! Okay, you can do whatever you want with me, just take it off, please, before my S&M fetish kicks in!"
"You have to beat that monster and save that kid first."
"I do have a suit, but looks plain. It doesn't have any weapons, even a holster for a gun."
"I thought you weren't a toku fan? How'd you know about that?"
"I saw some pics in the internet. And one of those wotas who dances to Romantic Ukare Mode in concerts wears a sentai costume."
"Okay. That is just the stage 1 of the transformation. It will be the base for all the other transformations."
"Others? You mean there's more?"
"Right. I don't have time to explain now. You wanted weapons, didn't you? Call Kuroneko."
"Kuroneko? Who's that?"
Suddenly, the black cat that crossed her path earlier started purring on her leg.
"Meow!"
"Kuroneko seems to like you. Say 'Kuroneko, alter'."
"Kuroneko, alter."
The cat revealed its true form. It turned into an Organoid and jumped in the air and was then covered with the same blinding light that covered her. And when it disappeared, floating in front of Miki was a chip shaped liked a cat head with something written.
"Put that on your belt buckle."
Miki looked at her belt. There was an opening that was a perfect fit for the chip. She did what she was told. As soon as she placed it on the buckle, her suit turned black.
"Hey! Now I like this color better. I'm going to scare them with this later."
"Go, save that boy!"
"Wait, I still don't have weapons!"
"Every cat has claws."

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Kamen Rider NEK0
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2007, 05:09:02 AM »
ミキさま参上!!

lol, i'll see how Miki fights, not that i doubt that she will shred the monster into pieces with her claws :D

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline ziggurat

• sweetsplash heartbeat
  • Member+
Kamen Rider NEK0
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2007, 05:21:58 AM »
Omg, new KR neko chapter! huhu

Omg, a henshin device, a real one! Miki! This going on great! Last time I watch kamen rider, is like 9 years ago.. lol But, this just awesome! I like it!

Thanks wordsworth!

Offline Reniafan

• Member+
Kamen Rider NEK0
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2007, 05:26:34 AM »
LOLOLOL soo funny, very nice, well done.:ONwahaha:

By Subaru

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Kamen Rider NEK0
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2007, 06:29:29 AM »
"Do whatever you want. But if you transform, what do I get to do?"
"Whatever I let Ayaya do to me. Deal?"
"Deal."
Miki makes sure she gets the good part of the deal too. :D

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hare-brained Unity - Spectre