JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Namie Amuro - White Light

Author Topic: (Group) KARA (카라)  (Read 737387 times)

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
Re: KARA General Discussion Thread
« Reply #220 on: December 30, 2009, 05:59:58 AM »
Guys, get your jizzing pants ready, NICOLE IS INSANELY HOT IN A SUIT! :drool: Ok I think I have spazzed about it everywhere now XD Now your turn to judge and tell me what you think~ Oh SY looks totally :drool: worthy too, I'm loving her hair lately :wub:
[noembed][/noembed]
:heart:

I was watching it in sequence, so only just saw their group perf, love the concept/outfits/wigs/stage nice and different & Gyuri is killing that blonde hair, its awesome! :wub: I love Same Heart, glad they performed it :D
[noembed][/noembed]

And I forgot to put this up earlier coz I was distracted by NICOLE IN A SUIT :lol:
[noembed][/noembed]
Hara is so perty~ Why was I so stupid and hated her before?! I'm ashamed of that! Then again, it was kinda the same with Tiffany and look where thats gotten me XD

I'll go grab some pics of suit Nicole & blonde Gyuri later, I should really sleep first. I didn't even finish watching the show, dang its long, wonder if I can find somewhere to d/l the whole thing?

[bgcolor=#000000]quoted since it got stuck on the bottom of a page : P[/bgcolor]

How could anyone hate Hara and Tiffany? You were a true monster! :grin: [bgcolor=#000000]I admit Hara used to freak me out for some reason, same thing I had with Seohyun I think.[/bgcolor]

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #221 on: December 30, 2009, 06:20:18 AM »
Daaamn Nicole is freaking sexy in a suit! Same goes for Seungyeon!
They did a good job on the performance as well xD.

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #222 on: December 30, 2009, 04:04:45 PM »

Everyone loves Nicole.

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
  • "Homie, you're the Lupe Fiasco of JPH!P" - Masa
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #223 on: December 31, 2009, 03:45:45 AM »
Not so cool now, are you motherfuckers?  XD  Nicole's cockteasing ftw!!

I cant get enough of the Kara action and the bboy reactions. Also, Nicole is wearing Nike kicks while I think the others are wearing Vans
I vote for TOZ as the most gangsta~  :otomerika:
[01:35] <shirenu> if it ain't zomb, it ain't bomb
Visit TOZ's House of Hits http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=23639.0

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #224 on: December 31, 2009, 08:38:30 AM »
First she makes as all die from her being in a suit & now she barely wears anything! Dammit Nicole, I would totally be at her mercy& do ANYTHING she asks of me. If this came out a week ago I probably would have failed the struggle XD I can't get over how sexy she is, that hair, the body, the smirk, everything :drool: Hara was sexing it up too :heart:

REALLY nice to hear Nicole sing as well, beautiful tribute all around but we haven't heard her just stand there & sing in so long, I love her voice :wub:

Lots of SNSD love too, Seohyun's cute high five for Nicole after the insanely sexy dance in the first vid (SeoCole are love :heart: ) & then Sunny & Taeyeon groping her which I've flooded the forum with already butt (hehe) I'll post here anyway :P

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #225 on: January 01, 2010, 06:34:18 AM »
Another show, another post from me XD
Mister in cheerleaders outfits, bloody hell KARA trying to match SNSD with the sexy lately or what?! Hara's hair is :wub: & Nicole is just...nomnom :lick: Thank god she turned 18 XD I love how Nicole's personality is so cutesy & sweet despite the sexbomb she is on stage :wub: :heart:

I loled at Jonghyun & Gyuri XD At least he wasn't groping this time, Onew was busy doing that (don't make me jealous of SY Onew!!!). Key & Nicole = :heart: :D

And I know everyone has probably seen all of these before I post them, especially seeing I'm pretty slow, but its for future reference kids ;) ...mostly my own future reference XD & future new fans :D

In conclusion to 2009 & to start 2010, I LOVE SeoCole :wub: Its so adorable to see how close the of them are, SNSD did a good job setting them up!

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #226 on: January 01, 2010, 06:56:23 AM »
SeoCole is the official name now huh? In any case, look at them in the air at the same time. That is super awesome

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #227 on: January 01, 2010, 07:58:25 AM »
^ In the fanfic world it is (as far as I know), so I'ma take that as gospel :P

Offline thatonezombie

• 67th Mr. Mountain
  • Member+
    • thatonezombie
« Reply #228 on: January 02, 2010, 04:03:52 AM »
So what do you call Jessica + Hara?

Sure Jiyoung is in that picture, Hara & Sica is where my heart is  :wub:

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #229 on: January 02, 2010, 04:54:00 AM »
I don't think I've seen them as anything other than Jess/Hara etc, same with Nicole & Tiffany, I can't think or their name either. Prob coz I haven't seen Jessica/Hara fanfic yet, WTF, they've been asking for it!

I lol at the fact that I first saw that pic last night when I was informing Stryfe about the Nicole molestation and then out comes more KARA/SNSD butt love XD Seeing the KARA/SNSD interactions REALLY make me miss WGs! I wanna see the 3 buddy groups together so bad T_T

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #230 on: January 04, 2010, 06:33:55 PM »
Saw the fancam for the above pic in TOZ's post, twas funny XD Hara like forced Sica over for a hug, they got the butt pats in (as seen in the pic) then Jess walks away in the other direction all uninterested & poor Hara got kinda rejected XD

MORE SEOCOLE~~~

So freaking adorable! :heart: SeoHyun totally has a crush on her, she looks like this :wub:

And what do we have here:

Seohyun can't take her eyes off her~ :heart:

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #231 on: January 05, 2010, 11:12:31 AM »
*cough*triple post*cough*

I'm preparing to be broke soon, not only is SNSD suppose to release their album late Jan, sounds like KARA will be back in January as well! It says album but save to assume mini-album I'd gather & imagine it will be kinda soon seeing they have their Japanese showcase in Feb (which they will now be doing an encore showcase for coz of the overwhelming interest). Sounds like Japanese debut will be later in the year, probably after they learn some of the language seeing Nicole was epic fail last time they were there XD

Credit: Allkpop
« Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 11:20:37 AM by lollipopgirl »

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #232 on: January 05, 2010, 11:18:45 AM »
Holy hell Nicole is LEVITATING in that one pic with Seo
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #233 on: January 05, 2010, 11:32:42 AM »
No need for youtube when you can get some HQ stuff here. I'm a little behind as I had to find a decent video editor to cut all the videos. -_- More to come later.

Kara - Honey (Music Core 122609)
http://www.mediafire.com/?nmzdwgtwkfm

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #234 on: January 05, 2010, 09:32:17 PM »
mmm tasty KARA posts by people other than me :lick:

Quote from: OMGKpop
"When I was young, I really did have double eyelids. However, the president of my agency told me to get them redone, so i got them redefined just once." Goo Hara admitted.

Her confession continued about what her president ask her to do, telling her that "there is no need for the nose to be too high. Let's just get one shot."

After receiving a shot to her nose, the president also told her that "Teeth can be the deciding attractive quality of an individual. Let's fix them."

Goo Hara has been hurt because of netizens' accusations of her getting everything fixed, but In all, she admitted to getting her eyes refined, receiving a nose shot and getting her teeth fixed. After coming clean, she felt as though a burden has been lifted off of her chest.

YAY for honesty coz that like throws it in antis faces, take that losers~ But BOOOOOO for company president telling her she needed those done, pffft! Besides, thats really nothing & teeth surely aren't counted as plastic surgery...?

EDIT: Sidenote - Nicole & her mum have such a wonderful relationship. I don't think I have ever seen Nicole so true to herself as she was when she was talking to her mum at her restaurant in 'Nicole goes to college' :heart: :wub:
« Last Edit: January 06, 2010, 02:37:31 PM by lollipopgirl »

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #235 on: January 08, 2010, 11:28:01 AM »
Did Pops squeal? Yes she did!
Check it out yo, The First Blooming back in stock on yesasia after god knows how long... I think its been out of stock for like 18 months maybe, certainly 12! Seeing the new mini-album will have a 'cool concept' maybe its a sign :D

Anyway, go buy your copy of KARA history N.O.W~ :heart: (for those who haven't already)

Offline xerony

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #236 on: January 10, 2010, 07:47:09 PM »
Seocole looks nice together!
Keep up the great pimping y'all. I'll try to lurk less and be a better fan  :jphip:

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #237 on: January 11, 2010, 12:41:37 AM »
FO preview for next week. The guests are Tiffany and Nicole. Looks like other members plus T-ara and BEG will make appearances too. :thumbup

Offline lollipopgirl

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #238 on: January 12, 2010, 03:33:03 PM »
Seeing I don't think I'll be able to post at all on her b'day (Korean Time) I'll do it now, half an hour early, seeings it the 13th here~

:heart:HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARA~:heart:

I'm really not a fan of HaRa, she just annoys me and I can't explain why so I tend to not focus on her much, sorry to the HaRa fans :( It's not like I hate her or anything, maybe I just still need time to get use to her :P
This is a quote of one of my posts on the first page, oh how my opinion has changed! I can't believe I didn't like Hara for so long, and I feel ashamed to say it :cry: She has what I love in idols, layers! Sure she is the hugest dork that can make you cry with laughter, but she can also be the mature unnie who's there to comfort others right away, and if work needs doing, she'll get in and do it! I'm honestly proud of her for who she is & so happy to be able to now call myself a fan :heart:
After finally watching a full Invincible Youth episode recently, my love & appreciation for her has sky rocketed even more. So Happy Birthday my fellow Capricorn, I know you guys would be insanely busy right now, but I hope the girls do something nice & I'm sure they will :wub:

Oh yeah, and she's dang well sexy and has the most amazing hair ever :drool:

P.S. I highly doubt I will be able to make a Jiyoung b'day post so I hope someone does one for the gorgeously adorable, mischievous maknae :heart:
« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 03:36:20 PM by lollipopgirl »

Offline StephanyLee

• Member+
  • Just call me Steph
    • Rdz89Steph
    • s_teph_89
« Reply #239 on: January 12, 2010, 11:23:12 PM »
It's just that there's something..... something that makes me don't like her.

Something....

:mon dunno:

but still hope she had a great day and happy b-day XD

Twice took over my life and I'm not the same since then ♡
My love for H!P will never die ♡

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Namie Amuro - White Light