JPHiP Radio (31/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Band Apart - Fuel

Author Topic: Majisuka Gakuen: Tenkousei  (Read 2768 times)

Offline Celashcole

• ecchi
  • Everything starts from zero
    • Celashcole
    • Celashcole
Majisuka Gakuen: Tenkousei
« on: May 17, 2015, 08:18:41 PM »

Chapter 1: The Transfer Student

“Ah, so this is it… Majisuka Gakuen…”

Transfer student, Iriyama Hikari, stood at the entrance of Majisuka Gakuen. She looked like a perfect, goody-two shoes, and an honor student with her sailor uniform out on correctly, her hair in braids, and her red rimmed glasses upon her face. “Ok, Hikari, I know that you have the guts to do this so…”

As she took a step towards the school, a desk had been unmercifully thrown at her and she had almost not dodged it. 
“Woah, at least throw it in the general direction of where you want it to hit.”
She entered the hallway to find it decorated with graffiti, other people that either looked scary or were fighting which made them look scary. She tried dodging all of the things that were thrown at her, courtesy of really bad aiming. As in REALLY bad aiming.
Also, the fact that Hikari had a really bad sense of direction made her just go in circles within the whole school. She was about to give up until she saw a grown man, huddled and quivering in the corner of the messy school.

“I wonder if he’s a teacher here… Well, I won’t know until I find out.”
She approached the shaking person in the corner. When she touched his shoulder to get his attention, she got a very interesting reaction.

“Ah, please don’t hurt me, I don’t have any money because you guys already stole it!” the guy shouted at her while on his knees, making it seem like he was begging for forgiveness.
“Um… I’m the transfer student, Iriyama Hikari, I just wanted to know where the classroom 1-C is because no one ever gave me directions or a map to go my classroom. Plus my really bad sense of directions don’t help me at all in this situation.” Hikari said.

“Ah, I’m your homeroom teacher, Kishinuma Takagi, nice to meet you…” he said in a frightened voice, not knowing if he could completely trust you yet. After he said that, the bell rung, signaling that it was time for class to starts and for the fights to disperse but nothing seemed to have resulted.

“Since the bell rang, I’ll guide you there…” Takagi said in a weak voice. The two walked to the classroom and we’re now directly in front of the door. “Iriyama-san, prepare yourself since this is basically going to be your life for a whole year. I’ll go on ahead and give you some time to prepare.”
As soon as he entered toward the door, a bucket hit his head and he was knocked out cold.

“Well, it’s time to go in now. I think I’ve prepared myself mentally as to what happens here and my future.” she thought. “Damn it dad, why’d you have to send me here? Well, I kinda do wanna meet my sister here. I wonder who she is…” she thought to herself. Then she opened to door which will open up her view of Majisuka Gakuen

“Ah, it seems like another mouse has entered the premises” a hooded girl said.
“Nneezzzzuuummmiiiiii, what are you saying now?” another said as she tackled the hooded girl to the ground
At one glance, the two didn’t look that harmful, but in reality, these two were one of the best fighters that Majisuka Gakuen had to offer after the arrest of Maeda Atsuko.

“Ugh, Center, get off me, you’re heavy!” Nezumi shouted to her best friend, Center.
“But I don’t wanna.” Center childishly said.

“Ugh, looks like I’ll have to wait to meet that transfer student…” Nezumi mumbled to herself.
The two basically laid there for the whole time, one completely unaware for the happenings in the school.

Offline Celashcole

• ecchi
    • Celashcole
    • Celashcole
Majisuka Gakuen: Tenkousei (Chapter 2)
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2015, 02:36:51 AM »

Chapter 2: The New Classroom

"Wait, why is the teacher knocked out?" Hikari thought as she entered the classroom.

"OY, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE, BITCH?" someone shouted at her. "Um, I'm the new transfer student here?" Hikari said and was supposed to be a statement, but came out more like a question, since she really didn't know why she was being shouted at. The student threw a punch at her, but was quickly stopped by another student.

"What are you doing? She's just a transfer student. Not like she's done anything wrong" someone else said. "Nice to meet you, I'm the other transfer student in Majisuka Gakuen, Takagawa Ayumi, pleased to meet you."

"Ah, I'm Iriyama Hikari, nice to meet you, I thought I'm the only transfer student though." Hikari softly said. "Well, technically I'm not transferring today, I'm just checking the place out today. Don't worry, I'll protect you Hikari-chan, you're too cute to left alone." Ayumi said with a grin.

"OY, ARE YOU IGNORING ME?!" the one who threw a punch at Hikari shouted. She seemed truly pissed off at being ignored. "WANNA FIGHT ME, BASTARD?!" she shouted at Ayumi. "It'll be my pleasure, future classmate of mine." Ayumi said in reply. She had that glint in her eye that made all the others in the classroom either back off and/or scared off her. Even after seeing this, the girl didn't back off. "Hn, she's interesting, even though I already basically released my killing intent on her, she's not scared. No... its making her more inspired to deafeat me I guess?"

"Hn, sure come at me." Ayumi said and as soon as she said that, the girl launched a kick at her stomach, but Ayumi already knew that she was going to make that move so she simply moved to the side and punched the girl's stomach, but what she wasn't expecting was for the girl to actually block her.

"Oh? Almost no one can block my punches, but this girl... It only makes her more interesting to me" she thought while dodging the girl punches and kicks. Finally, she had enough and actually concentrated on looking for an opening. She let the girl throw a few more punches and caught the girl's arm while moving back, absorbing the momentum of the girl's punch and threw her onto the blackboard.

"So, anyone else wanna fight me? I'm looking for a good warmup, ya know?" Ayumi said. Truthfully, the reason Ayumi enrolled here was to try and take the top, but she had found her interests in an Iriyama Hikari. She's pretty sure that she's seen to girl around somewhere but she couldn't recall when, where, why, and how.

"Ayumi-san, you're great at fighting. So cool." Hikari said with a smile. Ayumi was surprrised. Usually people would back away from her after she had finished leaking out her killing intent, but she didn't. "Hikari-chan, aren't you scared of me?" Ayumi asked the girl.

"Why? You did it to protect me, right? Ah, I haven't got a chance to thank you yet Ayumi-san. Thank you for saving me." Hikari said, smile still in place. "Ah, no problem, I'll still protect you Hikari-chan" Ayumi said with a genuine smile. Said girl hasn't smiled for a long time because people were usually scared of her. This was the reason as to why she entered Majisuka Gakuen, so she wouldn't be outcasted, but it slightly was still the same. Everyone was still scared of her except for this one girl.

"Let's get along, Hikari-chan"
"Sure, Ayumi-san"

Meanwhile

"Ah, seems like the schedule's been changed. Since the two transfer students are here, I wonder what will happen?" Nezumi said as she did her signature move.

"Transfer student? Wait, two transfer students? Neeezzummiii, I didn't hear about this" Center said trying to control herself and to not hug her best friend.

The two were at the rooftop, their usual place to meet up and talk. "Ne, Center? It seems like Majisuka Gakuen will be interesting again." Nezumi said.

"Eh? Nezumi, make everything you say clearer. I don't have the same IQ as you, ya know?" Center said.

"Just watch, Center, everything will fall into place soon, and this place shall go into chaos again because of their arrivals" Nezumi said with a smirk.

Offline Celashcole

• ecchi
    • Celashcole
    • Celashcole
Majisuka Gakuen: Tenkousei (Chapter 3 Pt.1)
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2015, 03:03:26 AM »

Chapter 3: Transfer Students v The Magnificent Duo (Pt.1)

As the day progressed, more people would challenge the duo. Well, more like they battled Ayumi while Hikari just stood off to the side, watching the fight and admiring how Ayumi could fight so well. "Why is my heart beating so fast? Is it because of the adrenaline around me? Yeah, it has to be." Hikari silently thought to herself.

The fight was a one on one between Ayumi and this girl with red highlights. She also noted that the girl was smaller and was more petite in build than her opponent, but that didn't seem to stop her from fighting against Ayumi. Ayumi had just blocked a kick with her hand and was going to counter with a punch, but was suddenly she was lifted from behind by another person. One who wasn't in the fight before.

"That was a good plan, Boxer, we actually got her. I'm quite surprised dince most of our plans fail," the girl holding Ayumi said. "Yeah, Machina, it was a good plan, didn't I tell you it would work?" the girl who was fighting with Ayumi said. "Yeah... like the other times you said that, we failed quite miserably..." Boxer said to Machina. "SHUT UP!" Machina shouted.

"Ah, so the one fighting Ayumi is Boxer and the one who is holding her back is Machina." Hikari thought while she looked around to scan the area with anything she can help Ayumi.

Ayumi, on the other hand was squirming and doing everything she can to get out of the lock. "TCH, sneak attack, should've known... plus WHY THE HELL IS THIS GIRL SO STRONG?! I WOULD'VE USUALLY GOTTEN OUT OF A LOCK IN NO TIME FLAT, BUT WHY CAN'T I BREAK THIS ONE?! Ugh, I'm losing my touch after all." Ayumi thought.

Boxer was now preparing to knock her out with one blow, so she clenched her eyes shut and waited for the pain to appear. She waited, and waited, and waited, but she felt nothing. "What?" Ayumi thought. "Why am I not feeling anything?" she asked. She opened her eyes to see a girl with a brown cardigan and another girl with a hoodie.

"OY, make the fight fair!" the girl with the cardigan said. At one glance, the girl with the cardigan kind of had the features of a cat and seemed harmless, while the girl with the hoodie kind of looked like a mouse.

"Center, why'd you have to interrupt the fight?" the mousy girl said to her companion. "Demo Nezumi, it was an unfair fight. I was having fun watching it until-" "That's their business, not yours, Center." the girl with the cardigan, now identified as Center, said but was cut off by the mousy girl, also now identified as Nezumi. "But" Center tried but Nezumi quickly said. "No buts, period, this discussion is over."

Center pouted and the crowd was surprised as to how their top was whipped by Nezumi. Well considering that Center is one of the most powerful, if not the most, powerful fighters in the school. Nezumi, however, can also fight but doesn't prefer to. Insted, she uses her brain (her really high IQ), to manipulate her opponent into falling into her trap, thus losing the battle.

Together, the two were unstoppable because Nezumi, the brains, just had to instruct Center, the brawns, as to what to do that would cause the duo to win. This was why they were known as the most powerful duo in Majisuka Gakuen currenly.

Offline Celashcole

• ecchi
    • Celashcole
    • Celashcole
Majisuka Gakuen: Tenkousei (Chapter 3 Pt.2)
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2015, 02:32:39 PM »

Chapter 3: Transfer Students v The Magnificent Duo (Pt.2)

A grin came across Ayumi's face when she realized who the two that were bickering.
"Ah, so this is Majijo's top? If what the rumors that I hear are correct, Center should be the one with the brown cardigan and Nezumi should be the one with the hoodie." Ayumi thought. Adrenaline coursed through her body and veins. Her mind was getting clouded. The next thing she knew, she was throwing a punch at Center.

"OY, ever heard of a heads up?!" Center, having seen her attack, crouched down and almost counter punched her, but Ayumi saw it and blocked it away. Center tried a kick this time, but Ayumi sidestepped it. In fact, Ayumi was just dodging Center's attacks, analyzing her and trying to find the perfect moment to counter attack her. Of course, this was getting Center pissed.

"HEY, AT LEAST FIGHT BACK AND HIT ME!" Center shouted. Ayumi saw that Center was just blindly throwing punches now. She decided that she would make her move after Center tries to punch her stomach. Her chance occurred when Center did exactly that five punches and a kick later.

Ayumi sidestepped and appeared at Center's back. Ayumi's punch would have succeeded if not for Nezumi shouting, "CENTER, BEHIND YOU."  Unfortunately for Ayumi, Nezumi shouting brought Center'a attention, thus getting her attacks blocked again.

"Tch, I could've gotten that shot in if it wasn't for Nezumi," Ayumi angrily thought. She was so deep in her own thoughts that Hikari's shout and the feeling of getting hit in the face made her go back to reality.

Center was going to continue their fight, but Nezumi reminded her that they had a meeting to go to. To be precise, a yankee meeting where all of the yankee schools would discuss and hold fights to determine where their school stands. Majisuka Gakuen currently holds first place thanks to Center and Otabe. Of course, this all happened after Maeda Atsuko the ace of Majijo, was arrested.

"Damn it Nezumi, I've never put down my fists after I put them up." Center said, while keeping her guard up. Center and Nezumi looked at each other, and Nezumi slowly came towards Center. Nezumi whispered something in Center's ears that made her straighten up quickly and put her fists down.

"I'll continue this with you, just hope I never cross you again, but I know that'll be quite the impossible task." Center said with a smirk. The duo left and Boxer, Machina, Ayumi, and Hikari were left. They didn't even realize that they were alone and that their classmates had long ditched them.

"Tch, looks like I'll have to continue this next time, Hikari, let's go." Ayumi said. Hikari quickly followed her and as soon as they were not even an inch from the door, Boxer and Machina called out to them. The two had apparently made a decision to tell the new transfer students everything about Majisuka Gakuen.

"HEY, WE'LL TEACH YOU EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MAJISUKA, BE HERE TOMORROW AT THE EXACT PLACE!" Boxer shouted. Boxer and Machina then raced past them, probably regretting their decision to teach the two about Majisuka.

"WE'LL ALSO CONTINUE THIS FIGHT, NO INTERRUPTIONS!" Boxer added on before she disappeared from the two's line of sight.

"Looks like this'll be an interesting year right Hikari?" Ayumi asked the girl beside her. The girl beside her didn't respond at found her looking at something outside the window. She couldn't pinpoint where exactly she was looking at, but reminded herself that she would ask her what she was looking at.

"HEY, HEY, HIKARI!" It took a lot of pokes and calling of her name to get her attention.

"Shall we go?" were the last words that were uttered until the two disappeared into the depths of Majisuka Jyogakuen.

Offline Celashcole

• ecchi
    • Celashcole
    • Celashcole
Majisuka Gakuen: Tenkousei (Chapter 4)
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2015, 08:43:54 AM »

Chapter 4: I Have Another Housemate?!

The two bid their goodbyes as they reached the gate of Majijo, where the were, of course, people still fighting. But in this case, there was only a few, not a lot.

The two walked with each other. Hikari was walking her route to her house, but found out that Ayumi was trailing her.

"Hey, Ayumi, why are you following me?" Hikari asked the other girl.

"Huh, oh I just moved in this area, I'm guessing you must be my neighbor or something." Ayumi said.

"That's funny, I don't recall anyone moving into this area... Maybe I should ask mom..." Hikari asked.

"Well, what do you think is going to happen to us in Majijo?" Hikari asked. She felt like that she should at least keep up a conversation if the two were going to be walking home together.

"Hm, I think it's going to be an interesting year." Ayumi said.

"Why do you say that?" Hikari said. "Do you know the reason I came to Majisuka Gakuen?"

"Uh, no, why? I know that this place is for yankees, but..."
Hikari trailed off.

"Well, yeah, the reason I came here is to take their top." Ayumi said.

"What about you, what's your reason?" Ayumi asked.

"Eto... It's because my mom, who is a graduate of Majijo, wanted me to. I mean, I don't know how to fight, heck I can't even defend myself from anybody. I'm more of a scholar, to be honest. Probably the reason she sent me here is because she wants to proclaim to the world that I'm her heir... But I can't even do anything..." Hikari said sadly.

"Heir? Wait, what's your last name again?" Ayumi asked.

"Iriyama, my name is Iriyama Hikari." Hikari said

"Weird, I feel like I've heard that name before..." Ayumi trailed off.

"Well, I'm here." Hikari said as the pair stood in front of Hikari's house.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Ayumi."  Hikari said.

"Uh, this is where I moved too..." Ayumi said.

"WAIT, WHAT?!" Hikari said. She was pretty sure that no one moved to her house. Moreover even if someone did, she was pretty sure that her mom would inform her of that, but sadly this was proven incorrect as the door suddenly burst open and a short woman with a ribbon hugged her fellow transfer student.

"ACCHAN, OKAERI" the woman with the ribbon said.

And with this, it caused Hikari's brain to fry which caused her to faint and drop to the ground.

Offline Celashcole

• ecchi
    • Celashcole
    • Celashcole
Majisuka Gakuen: Tenkousei (Chapter 5) 8/30/15
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2015, 02:52:10 PM »

Chapter 5: Who Are You?

"Ugh, where am I...?" Hikari trailed off. "Wait a minute, this is my bed... How'd I get here?" she thought.
Then, everything that happened yesterday had suddenly went into her brain. 'Wait a minute, does this mean that Ayumi is here?"
She went downstairs to find out and what she saw downstairs was just weird, considering that her classmate that she knew for a very short time was just cooking breakfast with her mother. BREAKFAST. MOTHER.

"Ah, Hikari, you're awake, did you sleep well?" her mother, Makina, asked. She was extremely worried about her daughter, but at the same time wasn't since she forgot to tell her that another person was going to be living with them.

"Um... WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE?!" Hikari asked, pointing at Ayumi who was putting the eggs and bacon on the plates that is going to be served for breakfast. "Ah, I forgot to tell you, my cousin's mother's sister's father from your dad's side asked me to take care of you. I also forgot to tell you that she was also going to transfer to Majisuka Gakuen.

"Uuuuu, do you not want me here, Hikari-chan?" Ayumi asked with a pout and cute puppy eyes. "Uwah, auntie, she doesn't want me here..." Ayumi bawled. "Um, I, well, uh, I guess you can stay..." Hikari said. Suddenly, Ayumi and her mother high fived each other.

"I told you that it would work." her mom said with a grin. "Wow, thank you very much, auntie." Ayumi said with a grin.
"Wait a minute, did I just get tricked?" Hikari stupidly asked. As for the answer to that question, the two just give her two very similar big grins that could probably rip their faces off if it had become wider by even one milliliter.

The trio ate and chatted, until Makina announced that they need to go for school or else the two would be late.
"See ya, mom/auntie!" the two shouted in unison.

The walk to their school was very interesting. They had come across a woman (who looked a gorilla to be honest) boxing with another woman who was wearing a gakuran, a woman wearing a black jacket who was beating up gangsters (who also had an insane laugh, I swear to God, she could be Satan's reincarnation or something...), and Nezumi and Center just walking around, with Center clinging on to Nezumi, with Nezumi trying to fight the embrace, but couldn't so she just gradually accepted the fact that she was going to have to walk around the school, with a puppy attached to her.

When the duo, arrived at Majisuka Gakuen, they were surprised to see Machina and Boxer waiting for them at the gate. Hikari didn't really think they would keep their promise, but she was proven incorrect since Machina looked quite irritated while Boxer was just there. No emotions or anything (she was probably also pissed, but was controlling it).

"ABOUT TIME, WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR LIKE 30 MINUTES!" Machina shouted. "Well, we've only been waiting 5 min-"
"SHUT UP!"

"Anyways, as we promised, we'll teach you about the hierarchy of Majisuka." Boxer said.

"So basically, there are groups here that aim to take the top. The top here is Otabe, who is the president of Rappapa. Rappapa is the top here which is lead by the four Heavenly Queens. One is Gekikara, now known as Amakuchi. For now, we have no idea as to why she changed her name, but it probably has something to do with the death of Oshima Yuko, the former club president of Rappapa. Oshima actually entrusted the mantle of being the president of Rappapa, but she ended up giving it to Otabe. We also have no reason as to how and why that actually happened. Anyways, the second Heavenly Queen is Gakuran, now known as Youran. Well, she basically has a comb and she used to say that her seriousness is for Maeda, but since Maeda is gone well... The third Heavenly Queen is Shaku, who wears a red coat. In my opinion though, she's an attention whore, always looking for time in the camera."

"Ouch, what its true..." Boxer said.
"Still that's rude to say, if you're going to say that, at least say it when she's here or something." Machina said. Machina was basically the only one in Majisuka Gakuen (except for the two transfer students) who practiced basic values.
"Ugh, ok fine..." Boxer said.

"Continuing on, the last one are the Kabuki sisters, also now known as the Noh-Kyogen sisters. The two of them were apparently major trouble back, beating everyone up, until Maeda beat them. They ended up helping Maeda out in the future though."

"Seems like Maeda is a great person..." Hikari said, but for some reason, that made Ayumi stiffen. "What happened to her anyways...?" Hikari asked. At this point, Ayumi's eyes started to dart around the room. Of course, none of the occupants noticed as they were too engrossed in their discussion.

"Ah, Maeda, Machina, how about you tell her? I'm tired of talking..." Boxer said.
"Well, Maeda Atsuko, after Oshima Yuko's death, started looking for her purpose since Oshima said she found hers. Maeda, also looking for her purpose, went around beating guys off the streets. As time went on, the police ended up getting involved and she was arrested. We don't know where she is now." Machina explained.

Machina explained more about Majisuka until Hikari said she had to go to the bathroom.

A few minutes later, a loud sound resonated throughout the area.

BOOM

A huge explosion occurred in the middle of the yard of Majisuka. Standing at the center of the smoke, was a person who was covered in black clothes. Judging by the stranger's stance, the trio, seeing as Hikari was absent, determined that the intruder was a woman.

The trio rushed out onto the field, trying to think of possibilities as to who the woman could be. The woman lifted her head and they saw red and blue eyes.

"Are you her...?" the woman said with a soft, raspy voice, looking at Ayumi. As Machina and Boxer, looked at her, she noticed that Ayumi had her hair covering her face, which also hid her expression.

"Are you Maeda Atsuko...?

Author's Note:
Huehuehuehueueue, you guys never expected this, right? (If people are even reading this fic, anyways)
Anyways, try and guess who the person in black is, though most people (I think) should realize...

JPHiP Radio (31/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Band Apart - Fuel