JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Keikoku

Author Topic: JABRONISAUR, R.I.P. Forever Remembered.  (Read 359645 times)

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
Re: JABRONISAUR, R.I.P. Forever Remembered.
« Reply #240 on: July 18, 2009, 05:17:06 AM »
Oh no...no...

When I first saw this, I didn't cry or do anything, just sat and stared straight ahead...

That's exactly how it was for me at first... I was playing around on Facebook with my friend and then when the main page refreshed Daigong's post appeared... At first I said just that, "Oh no, no, no... It can't be...". My friend asked "what?" and I could barely reply, I was in shock and disbelief. I was also chatting with tenkei on msn at the time, and hadn't seen the bad news... my hands were shaking as I typed it to him. Then I ran out of the lab and called Daigong, and he told me everything he knew. When I hung up with him, that's when I broke down crying.

It still feels like it can't be true. As Tris was saying last night, we just keep hoping it's only a horrible joke and that he'll suddenly show up on IRC, and at first we'd be upset coz it was such a bad joke, but eventually everything would go back to normal... Can't help wishing for that to happen.  :(

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline niigaki_risa

• Cho Kawaii Ne~
  • Member+
  • Risa rox!
« Reply #241 on: July 18, 2009, 05:49:21 AM »
WHAT?!?  :shocked
No... It can't be... I was just looking around the H!O twitter and I just couldn't believe what I read... This really sucks. D:
At least he had a memorable experience at AX, witnessing H!P history with everyone else...

R.I.P Jabronisaur. You're going to be missed. ;-;
Condolences to the family as well.
Morning Musume Fairy Tales!
Member of the M.A.Y.U.G.E choir~ <3

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #242 on: July 18, 2009, 06:09:11 AM »
Damn it, Rei-chan made tears come out again. XD Catching up on this thread from yesterday reading everyone's replies, I was trying to hold them back. Been trying to keep positive today since the moment I heard the news I have just been so sad and so angry. I was angry at myself and everyone, thinking we didn't do enough for him, thinking I should have done something while he was there, standing next to me. It's hard to believe someone I was physically standing next to the other week is gone from this world. Now that I've been able to think about this more and calm down, I wish to say something more than my little sentence a few pages back.

I've known Jab since I've been a fan of Morning Musume and Jpop, since my days @ JPM. He's one of my oldest acquaintances from the jpop community, and one of the few that I still kept some contact with from those years. He was always such a nice guy and always so friendly. From all the nicks people have called me here, he was the only one that called me Streaker. I remember every time I would go on the irc and he was there, he would greet me with a, "STREAKER" :lol: He was an awesome guy and an awesome friend. But regretfully, I have never been that close to him, even though he was always there. A part of of me wishes I could just go back and get to know him better, while I could. But I know, even though I won't be able to speak to him or see him, he will always be here with us. He will and forever will be part of the JPH!P family.

RIP Jab. Condolences to all his loved ones.

Offline kuno_thunder

• Dance, dance, dance til we run this town!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #243 on: July 18, 2009, 09:22:45 AM »
Jab is one of the coolest cats around, so easy to get along with, a great fic writer, and it's a shame he passed. His family must be going through grievance so my thoughts are with them as well. Jab will be missed, damn missed- from his contributions to the forums to our hilarious convo's in chat; there wasn't a PM he sent me that didn't cheer up my day!

Which reminds me about our deadliest warrior high, we were joking around about doing a morning musume vs. snsd version, and jab actually photoshopped pics, DEDICATION:

Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

Now we just need stats to add in there.

JABBY. I'm not a religious person,  but during times like these I tend to believe in 'spiritual' stuff. So big ups to you JAB, hows the view up there?! Better be good cause I'mma do a deadliest warrior marathon in your honor!! And LIZARDMAN? wth shield and sword?? cmon' DUDE. this ain't rome no moar! Everyone knows CROCMAN pwns with his AK-47 SON! shoot just toss a 5$ footlong into the middle of the ring and call it a day amirite?

JAB. I will always remember you- from your humbleness to your JunJun banana fandom. Thank you for being a part of my life!

Welcome back Meow.  I was hoping someone had links to these pics, he asked me about SNSD's names and stuff for a project that he wanted to do, and he let me in on this little secret.  He wanted to whip this bad boy out with epic proportions, and said to me a few times "SNSD has some great choreography, and some great legs." lol.  Ah Jab, always gonna make me smile. :)

Offline PerfectxPurple08

• Member+
« Reply #244 on: July 18, 2009, 09:30:23 AM »
I know this going to be an upsetting question.  :( :cry: Do anyone knows what was the cause of his death? :(

Offline metoice

• hitomi-chan my darling
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #245 on: July 18, 2009, 06:05:52 PM »
i never knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's make me SHOCK!!

R.I.P JABY! Forever Remembered.

ก็เพราะฉันหลงทางหลงอยู่กลางใจของเธอ อยู่ไหนก็ใกล้เธอเพราะว่าใจเธอกว้างใหญ่

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #246 on: July 18, 2009, 08:21:58 PM »
http://www.imagebam.com/image/ae608435687462
Saw this, and was surprised that he didn't put Junjun as "close range". :P

I had to step away yesterday. Tried to distract myself with doing shit around the house (which is a rarity for me), catching up on watching some videos that I had DL'ed but hadn't gotten to yet, , and going out with a buddy to look for garage reno supplies and for a bite to eat afterwards. I think the initial shock is gone now for me, but like many here, the sentiments of disbelief, anger, "it's not fair" and "please let this be a joke" still resonate pretty strongly.

For many of us, meeting MM was a prime goal of the AX trip. While that obviously will continue to remain a highlight for many of us, the same was true about the opportunity to meet up with one another and for many of us, finally be able to see the faces behind the names that we see on the forum and in IRC. The thing about Jab was that regardless of whether you'd been a member for years, months, or even just a few days/weeks, he was one of the first to welcome you in and try to make you feel like a part of the family here. During the actual meet up at AX, one could see that there were a couple of awkward moments when people who'd known one another for years online actually met face to face for the first time. With Jab that didn't happen. With Jab, it was like the whole trip was a big high school reunion and he was always one of the first to go "HEEEEEEEEEY!!" and give you a hug or handshake.

I'm still mentally replaying that last hug he and I shared after we left the karaoke joint. I'm still mentally replaying when we arrived at the Hello!Party and immediately went for the Junjun sticker name tags they had. I'm still mentally replaying the roller-coaster of the concert when he almost got kicked out of the concert because his ticket fell out of his badge holder. I'm still mentally replaying when we first introduced ourselves just prior to MM's Q&A panel and the big-ass smile we both had as we got all fanboy-ish. 

Jab, forever remembered, forever awesome, forever JPH!P.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #247 on: July 18, 2009, 08:58:40 PM »
i  know this means nothing but i want to dedicate my 1500 post to the loving memory of JAB!

Offline Tyler_Wood_2005

• N.L.N.L (Nono Lover No Longer)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #248 on: July 18, 2009, 09:32:09 PM »
Still crying today :cry: :cry: :cry: , No forum I browse, JPM, JPH!P will ever feel the same again :( :(.

I miss you brother, your kindness, your kind reviews to my stories at JPM in the 4th station fanfiction thread. I'm sad he's gone, but I'm glad to of met him.

I'm not religious, but I just hope when I pass away, whenever that be that I get to see Jab again. Goodbye bro, I know I'll see him again, R.I.P brother, see you later on... :'( :'( :'(

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #249 on: July 18, 2009, 10:49:07 PM »
Took me 48 hours, after seeing Daigong's post about Tim's death, to gather strength to write

I did not meet Jab in real life, because at last minute I had to cancel my trip to LA. But I met Jab here, and we talked several times. He was one of the kindest persons, and I'm glad his dream of meeting JunJun came true before this.

Jab, my friend.....this place feels a little lonelier without you

R.I.P.

Offline Tom Green

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #250 on: July 18, 2009, 11:07:07 PM »
Rest in peace Jab.

Offline taiyou

• Member+
« Reply #251 on: July 18, 2009, 11:27:53 PM »
RIP Jab

Offline 楊枝君

• データが出た!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ももち
« Reply #252 on: July 19, 2009, 12:54:00 AM »
This is so sad  :cry: :cry: :cry: Rest in peace, I'll miss you very much even though I didn't really know you.
Veni Vidi Wiki

Offline yokoso

• ザ・ストレス~!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #253 on: July 19, 2009, 02:23:35 AM »
This is so, so sad.  I just read the post at Livejournal.. may he rest in peace and my thoughts are with his family.

愛をください〜!!:heart: :heart:  ☆ 恋文 ; a loveletter MUSIC DOWNLOADS & MORE ☆ (now back up 1/13/08)

Offline kuno_thunder

• Dance, dance, dance til we run this town!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #254 on: July 19, 2009, 02:34:32 AM »
I posted this cap in Yuri's SNSD thread some time ago, and I thought everyone would get a kick out of it.  I was checking out some Yuri pics that Tama posted a few months back and according to pbucket, Jab looks like her.  Definitely alot of sexiness there, that's for sure.  :jphip:

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #255 on: July 19, 2009, 05:22:08 AM »
Jab, that sexy beast. lol

Offline hiyokokun

• _.-= ERI ♥ AI =-._
  • Member+
  • i don't trust u
« Reply #256 on: July 19, 2009, 06:13:38 AM »
I'm a new member here
Just got this news about Jab from my friend

I never knew him but somehow i feel really sad,
maybe because we have the same interest

R.I.P Jab..., i pray for you
(sorry for my english)

Offline mrhomiec

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #257 on: July 19, 2009, 08:11:08 AM »
for some reason, i would never think about forum members dying.

this is so sad. my prayers to the family.

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #258 on: July 19, 2009, 08:26:15 AM »
My dearest sympathy to all those who loved him. I hope looking back at the great memories will comfort your sorrow. :cry:

Even though our paths crossed only a few times on the forums he always stood out in my mind as one of the true JPh!per icons. It's really moving to hear that he was as warm, friendly and selfless irl as he was online.

One thing I remember is his usrename always struck me. :lol: And it seemed like he was one that had always been around, one of the O.G. Actually I'm sure that somewhere, wherever he may be, Jab is still doing his thing. Always. JABRONISAUR FOREVER! :jphip:
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 08:28:32 AM by zoolander »

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #259 on: July 19, 2009, 09:50:22 AM »
God man, my condolences.

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Keikoku