JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: JY - KOIWOSHITEITAKOTO

Author Topic: JABRONISAUR, R.I.P. Forever Remembered.  (Read 344790 times)

Offline Tyler_Wood_2005

• N.L.N.L (Nono Lover No Longer)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: JABRONISAUR, R.I.P. Forever Remembered.
« Reply #300 on: July 29, 2009, 08:59:08 PM »
My heart still hurts when I think of Jab :cry: :cry: , such an awesomely nice guy he was...

But I'd also like to say THANK YOU to everyone here at JPH!P, I don't have anyone here to talk to about losing someone from this forum. So no one in town knows of this place or anything and I don't feel like crying to them about something they don't know about.

But you guys here all helped me get through it, I've stopped crying about it now for awhile. The pain in my heart is still there, but i'm able to manage it now. So thanks guys, being in the IRC chatting with you all is awesome. Thanks for comforting and helping this lonely soul get through such a tragic event.

R.I.P Jab, you were one of a kind :heart:

Offline Foxy Brown

• Old and cranky
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Super bad!
« Reply #301 on: July 30, 2009, 07:44:51 AM »
I got the news a little late.

Jabronisaur was a great guy, and we used to have great fun discussing our various nerd habits. He's rolling D20s in Valhalla now.

I'll think of you every time we watch Mazes & Monsters.

Offline BakHamNoi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #302 on: July 30, 2009, 11:34:47 AM »
My condoleance to is family and friends .
He was a nice guy when i talked to him in IRC, joking around anything and everything.
He will be missed.

R.I.P Jabronisaur

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #303 on: July 31, 2009, 04:36:54 AM »
well, I finally got the chance to say something. I've stayed away from it far too long.

I only got to see him for the few minutes in LA. I have to be honest, I sometimes blame myself for not seeing him more. I was so angry about AX that I never got to enjoy my trip like I wanted to. I got to see him in the IRC a lot and sometimes, I may have ticked him off a time or two.

The thing is, the last night I was in dai's room and saw him in bed, at first thought, I thought he had drank too much or he was freezing from the AC.  Never did I think it would come down to this :(

When I heard the news of him passing away, I have to admit it that it never truly hit me until a day or so later. I realized that I blamed myself for everything, mainly because my pride had got the best of me again. Honestly, I'm not really good at saying how I really feel.

First of all Jab, if you are listening out there..I'm sorry. :cry:

I'm sorry I never got to spend enough time with you in LA. I've been eating myself up with it ever since you left and it'll stay with me for the rest of my life. Hopefully, you can forgive me if I see you again. :cry:

I just hope that I can live through your legacy as you had.

Rest in Peace Jab. Hope you're having fun on Junjun land(on the corner of Risaland with marimari)..tell him hi for me.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #304 on: July 31, 2009, 04:46:57 AM »
That's nice CKD :)

Hi kaprini! WOW Welcome!! We were those goofy homies of Jab: Ping, me, tenkei, Tris-chan, JFC, kuno_thunder. We were all seated two rows behind. You might have seen us exchange the glowstick bag. Or search frantically during the concert for his "lost" ticket as an AX Staffer quizzed him, along with poor Holly.

Please extend my warm greets to you, Holly & Leah to visit and chat with us anytime. Thanks for being great seatmates. We were all WITNESS to his great pimping skills  :pimp: hahaha I love that guy.

Thank you, Foxy.

I feel your pain Tyler. The mixed emotions still ring through, that I am not giving my all to Jab. It is so awesome to see the tributes that do go around, esp. in this thread. fanfics and on the radio. The places he thrived in. Jab, I miss you everyday homie.

We wanna give MAD PROPS to everyone who has been spinning tribute after tribute on the radio, Tris-chan, Rei-chan, OpsMonkey, tru_harmony, Pikapikapika, Mini*wheat, tenkei, Odango, Kuno_Thunder, Ping. Big UPS to the fanfics peeps Comrade, Tyler, JFC, DO Me DO Me, strawb3rrykream reviving your stories in honor of Jabby.

Big SHOUT OUT to arun, L-San, Tuffty, Guchi_Jnr, chaz9891, and all Ladylove / The Perv / Red Light District posting y'all have done keeping Jab's work thriving.

daigong speaks on behalf of The Crack Staff thanks the HiPstaz who have postwhored in many ways, the surge in activity is one of the things me and Jab shit talked after AX. I'm so proud of everyone, this is why we do what we do. We look forward to new visitors and members.

Gonna make that Tribute Show this Saturday shine.

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #305 on: July 31, 2009, 02:43:07 PM »
I didn't get the chance to know him but it's kind of heartbreaking to read the news

Rest in peace Jab

Offline num2son

• Member+
  • Nice to be Important but more Important to be Nice
« Reply #306 on: July 31, 2009, 11:22:01 PM »
I also never had the chance to meet JAB, but by witnessing the love ppl have for him is great.. R.I.P JAB

Designed by Miichan

Offline Setalia

• The Pun Idol
  • Member+
  • Formerly: Charmy, Risuzu
« Reply #307 on: August 01, 2009, 11:18:42 PM »
One thing Jab and I shared in common was our love of Konno Asami. Often, when I entered the chatroom, he'd greet me with "KonKon<3"

Sadly, I was upset over something he said in chat some time ago, and as a result, I stopped saying anything to him. Now, I regret that.

When I read he was ill, I planned to post some get well wishes, but I wasn't sure of the best thing to say. I intended to think about what to say and post later. I also was worried if I had the right considering how I acted toward him. Then, he passed away and it was too late. I've felt horrible since.

I'm sorry Jab. I hope you'll forgive me. R.I.P. and may there be an angel up there who looks like Konno.

KonKon<3

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #308 on: August 02, 2009, 06:05:46 AM »

CARP! <'>>>< :hipheart:

We will continue the legacy that Jabronisaur dedicated his whole life to. As Masa said let us "stay positive and keep his spirit alive."

It does not matter if you are his best friend or new member. Jab's influence trickles down to us all.

We will be closing this thread after the Jabronisaur Tribute Radio Show cuz we felt it is time to smile again. That's how he'd want us to feel. It is optional to take off our sigs at the same time, I'm a rock it a bit longer. We will always remember Jabronisaur in our hearts. Let us continue the legacy that he has built with his selfless positive attitude.

The JPH!P Crack Staff declare that July 16th will forever be marked on the JPH!P Calendar as JAB! Day where we take the time to put up our sigs, play musics, write a few fics, and geek out. SHOW our Jabronisaur love.

On behalf of The Crack Staff, the entire JPH!P FAM, and Hello! Project fans worldwide - Thank you Chuck and the Marks Family for giving us a great human being like Jabronisaur into our lives.

Jabronisaur, our Guardian Angel! :hip angel:

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #309 on: August 13, 2009, 06:27:13 AM »
Heads up. Ping called me this morning, told me he was on his way to visit Jab's bro. He twatted after:

Awesome Ping, way to rep JPH!P. There is no doubt we shall go as a group in the future. :jphip:

And there was also a message in my inbox from a fella whom I ran in at the airport, and also met in Seattle. Jab's impact was felt on him too.

His message:
To jphip.com,

Hello. I just found out that Jabronisaur aka Tim Marks just passed away. I would like to give my condolences to his family and friends.

I am desert_anime aka Rommel from H!O. I met many of you at MM@AX, especially on the last day at the airport after MM left. It was me who said that my all time favorite was Abe-san and when around the table asking your favorites. There was also another H!O member next to me that had his laptop with his all time favorite Tanaka-san as his laptop's wallpaper.

It's hard to believe that one of us passed away. I only meet him for a little while, so I don't know what to say or do, as I fellow fan, I will remember him and at my next concert (on August 9th) I will hold up JunJun's color glowstick and cheer for him, so as he can be there in spirit.

Again my condolences.

Take care.

-Rommel.

Still missing Jab every single day...

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: JY - KOIWOSHITEITAKOTO