JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: SKE48 - KIN NO AI.GIN NO AI

Author Topic: The official SNSD fan introduction thread!  (Read 194009 times)

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
Re: The official SNSD fan introduction thread!
« Reply #60 on: August 28, 2008, 08:56:35 PM »
Your English is good. :) The colours are blinding though. :lol:

ชื่อหนึ่งนะคะ?

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
« Reply #61 on: August 28, 2008, 10:59:44 PM »
HI Haneul! Welcome! :muffin: Your english seems fine. And also, some of us knows thai so it's ok.

ยังไงผมก็รัก พี่แทยอนมากครับ?
[/url]

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #62 on: August 29, 2008, 08:00:20 AM »
Yep, some of us do. Definitely not him. gtfo Sev.

Offline hauntingforever

« Reply #63 on: August 29, 2008, 03:20:42 PM »
thx a lot ^______^

all of you are very kind.

you can call me หนึ่ง or ฮานึล.

Tea , Jess , Ri , Yoon , Tiff

Be prosper
Love begin with heart, grow with time and end with tear.

Friends begin with smile, grow with relationship and it still be.

Offline x1tzc1ndy

« Reply #64 on: October 02, 2008, 03:49:22 AM »
oh wow...made this account a long ass time ago and now im finally doing something with it. first off hey everyone (:

Name/nickname: Cindy
When/how did you become an SNSD fan: I found out about them around November, a month or two after I started getting into K-pop, through Big Bang's Manwon Happiness. I remember getting my wisdom teeth removed, felt like crap, and needed a good laugh so I went and watched Seungri's Manwon again and fell in love with the 9 lovelies :D
Favourite SNSD song(s): into the new world, complete, honey, baby baby, gg, hell i love em all even their covers
Favourite SNSD member(s): tiff the mushroom, taeyeon, and yuri are my top 3 but i love each and every one of em
Reason why you like SNSD: who can withstand their irresistible charms and those cute personalities? plus...theyre hilarious as hell dont you agree (:

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #65 on: October 02, 2008, 11:54:38 AM »
Welcome to jphip, Cindy! :muffin:

Offline Seagull

• Ryo's lover <333
  • Member+
  • Soshified Shapley, E.L.F, Ryotard <3
« Reply #66 on: October 02, 2008, 12:32:32 PM »
Welcome! :D

You have the same favoruites as me (But I have HyoYeon at the top too) and I started too love them because of SeungRi's manwon happiness too XD

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I shit my pants on a regular basis
« Reply #67 on: December 23, 2008, 04:08:42 PM »
Well I've been around here quite some time as soon of you may know but it's only recently I started to get into SNSD.
I remember the huge fuss that was beig made at the time of the album release and being quite interested; silly me though listened and well, the only thing I can think of is that it wasn't what I was really after at the time as I wasn't really a fan.
For no reason at all though other than that I'm an idiot I decided to give them another go a while ago and they've definitely grown on me a lot; I haven't bothered researching anything about them though so know absolutely NOTHING right now but hopefully with the help of this section that may change.

So after more than two years of waiting,

Hello.

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #68 on: December 23, 2008, 04:24:23 PM »
Never too late, redux!

Offline Hiatuslacuna

« Reply #69 on: January 09, 2009, 02:07:26 AM »
My name is Hiatus, and I need help.

Damn that Slave for pulling me out of my Jpop bubble.  It was all warm and fuzzy.  And the she tricked me with some candy.  And now its all downhill from there.

Tiffany and Sunny ... Faves for now.
-- Maker of Slave's sigs... --

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
« Reply #70 on: January 09, 2009, 01:27:08 PM »
Hahaha. You came Hiatus. Nice to see you around. :)

Enjoy your stay with Tiff and Sunny bunny. :D
[/url]

Offline ach0i

• ecchi
  • ~Aichan/Ayaya~
« Reply #71 on: January 11, 2009, 06:12:25 AM »
Nickname: Ach0i
When/how did you become an SNSD fan: I've known SNSD since they debuted Even before for some of them.
I wasn't really into them because them damn WonderGirls pwned all korean girl groups for a long time.
I've only started to truly truly appreciate them when they came out with their newest album - Gee.
Favourite SNSD song(s): Gee!! I lost count on how many times I have watched the PV(MV).  *dies*
Favourite SNSD member(s): Can I order them from best to not so best? I will anyways...
Yuri,Yoona (Twin-pairing FTW),Tiffany,Sunny,Jessica,Seohyun,Sooyoung,Taeyeon,Hyoyeon.
Reason why you like SNSD: They have cute personalities, great bodies, good vocals, nice dance moves, and their public displays of affection for each other are worthy of wota-ing over.  :lol:

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #72 on: January 11, 2009, 11:46:13 AM »
Welcome, ach0i! :welcome

Offline Jelly

« Reply #73 on: January 18, 2009, 02:00:18 AM »
Name/nickname: Katie
When/how did you become an SNSD fan: Well~....technically a friend of mine intro'd me to SNSD around the time when they first debuted but at the time I didn't feel like putting forth the effort to learn another 9-member group after Momusu so I didn't really pay attention to them much... then a few months ago, like back in September or so, I looked them up on youtube again, watched an MV, then watched GGTS... and after watching GGTS there's really no turning back.
Favourite SNSD song(s): GEE GEE GEE GEE BABY BABY BABY~
That's my favorite at the moment... my other favorites, probably Girl's Generation, Into The New World, HimNae, & Kissing You. But I love all their songs. Oh and definitely Dear Mom. That song made me cry. <_<
Favourite SNSD member(s): Fany Fany Tiffany~
And Sunny and Jessica and Taeyeon and Sooyoung... they're my top five, but I really love all of them.
Reason why you like SNSD: Well, the reason why I really started listening to them and loving them wasn't because of their music at first. It was because of GGTS. It was a way to really get to know all the girls, and I got attached to them while watching that documentary. Their personalities are each so distinct and unique, and you really can't help but love them. Only after I fell in love with them through GGTS did I start paying more attention to their music... which is when I fell for their voices lol.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #74 on: January 19, 2009, 07:09:01 AM »
Name/nickname: Robert/daigong, Pinkie, Assman, daidai
When/how did you become an SNSD fan: I don't remember. Fan from a distance. Over a half year now, I blame tama & KT!
Favourite SNSD song(s): Gee or Into The New World! YO!
Favourite SNSD member(s): I dunno yet. Jessica? Tiffany? Yuri? Taeyon? That blondish one that does dance battles.
Reason why you like SNSD: Tight asses <3 Catchy beats. Long hair and legs <3 They do a mean line dance. They crazy as fuck esp. that instant replay.

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #75 on: January 19, 2009, 06:57:16 PM »
Welcome, Jelly! :welcome

Assman. O0

Offline Yukari

• SNSD & Nogizaka46 ♥
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #76 on: February 10, 2009, 03:11:06 AM »
Name/nickname: Camila/ Yuki (Yukari here ¬.¬)
When/how did you become an SNSD fan: eh... october 2008 :mon sweat:
Favourite SNSD song(s): into the new world :mon cute:
Favourite SNSD member(s): Taeyeon, Jessica, Yuri, Yoona, Tiffany :mon cam:
Reason why you like SNSD: because they are a great group, they're charming, and i like how they sing and dance too  :mon yeah:

Offline YunJaeOnly

• My YoonJae .. My TaeYeon
« Reply #77 on: February 18, 2009, 07:58:48 PM »
Name/nickname : You can call me " Tinny "
When/how did you become an SNSD fan : I saw them before they debut ,, First I saw I think TaeYeon is JiHye (YoonHo's sister) ,, TaeYeon's eye look like her very much ,, I think she's so cute ,, I fell in love with her ,, hahahahaha
I try to search every way to know her untill know SNSD
Favourite SNSD song(s) : ITNW , 7989
Favourite SNSD member(s) : TaeYeon!!!!!!!!!   
Reason why you like SNSD : cuz ,, their power ,, their friendly ,, and TaeYeon is my everything (??)  hahahaha   :inlove:

Nice to meet you ,, everybody   :twothumbs

I' sorry ,, My english's very bad ,, T^T
I ♥ 윤재  ,, I ♥ 태연 ,, I'm ^TinnY^

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #78 on: February 19, 2009, 06:01:18 AM »
*sigh* I can't believe I'm doing this, I feel like I'm at an AA meeting or something, finally admitting to what I've been trying to deny XD

Name/nickname: Katie/lollipopgirl
When/how did you become an SNSD fan: Ok the full long story :lol: I was introduced to them when ITNW came out and was kinda like "meh, they are ok, not my style though" and as my WG love went up any liking I had for SNSD went down :oops: When 'Kissing You' MV was realised I pretty much got to the point of saying "I can't stand them and their cutesy act"... <fast forward> When WG performed 'Kissing You' I started to change my opinion and really enjoy the song but was still reluctant... Then WG where on Chin Chin I pretty much fell for Taeyeon :heart: So when Factory Girl started I pretty much watched it out of curiosity and that it was it, I was hooked... and now I'm here!
So that's my long story about my 180 degree turn :P
Favourite SNSD song(s): Kissing You, Beginning, ITNW and GG
Favourite SNSD member(s): In a kinda sort almost order, Sunny, Taeyeon, Jessica, Sooyoung, Yuri, Tiffany... 6 faves out of 9 seems a bit stupid but its damn hard to not mention anyone considering all 9 have such awesome, interesting personalities... If I had to cut it down I'd say the first three on the list (sorry Sooyoung :()
Reason why you like SNSD: Pretty much fell in love with their personalities before their music which is how I like to do things... that way I want them to do well and loving their music etc comes right along with that... So I like them coz of who they are (or seem to be) and the depth/levels each girl has in their personality... Awesome music and hotness are just perfectly added bonuses :P

And something else to add, even though she'll never bypass Sunny on my faves list, I am 110% addicted to Sica atm :heart: *melts into a puddle of goo*

Offline iacus

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #79 on: February 19, 2009, 06:10:54 AM »
"I can't stand them and their cutesy act"..

Favourite SNSD member(s): Sunny

Whoa, major turnaround there.

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: SKE48 - KIN NO AI.GIN NO AI