JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tanpopo - Be Happy Koi no Yajirobee

Author Topic: The Rosehouse Ladies (POLL; I need your opinions, dear readers~) [19.02.2017]  (Read 63250 times)

Offline ametakarano

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Umeda Ayaka is my eternal Kami-Oshi! ♡
hello minna-san~  :onionwhip:

ametakarano here... bringing up a new fic.

Index

i hope you enjoy this short prologue~

The Rosehouse Ladies

Prologue

The Rosehouse – a special school for girls, some are orphans while others were sent to stay there because of delinquent and socially-unacceptable behaviors. For years, it has been successful in turning bad-mannered girls into good-hearted ladies. What will happen when a yankee, a spoiled rich kid, a masochist, a girl who lives in her own virtual world, two orphans and a new unknown girl live in the same house? How will they cope with each other’s differences? Will they be able to find something that will make them want to change, perhaps love, within their stay in the Rosehouse?

During my six months stay at the Rosehouse, I don’t think I have changed anything. I’m an orphan. My parents died in a car accident almost five years ago. I was then sent to a local orphanage in town but the other orphans there don’t like me. They bullied me secretly but as soon as the nuns found out, they transferred me here… It was lonely being alone but at least no one hurts me here. The headmaster and the teachers had been so nice to me. So, I guess it was better here…

I’ve stayed at the Rosehouse for two months already… Up until now, I was still upset because electronic gadgets including cellphones are not allowed here. They are trying to isolate from the entire virtual world that technology creates. My parents sent me here because they said I was living inside my own world… They can’t blame me… they were too busy with work… They don’t even spend time with me. But at least, here at the Rosehouse, the headmaster listens to me.

A month’s stay at the Rosehouse makes me want to hurt myself more. I was transferred from an orphanage outside the town. The doctors say I have a serious mental condition… and I needed a peaceful place to live in. I love hurting myself and I also have obsessive and compulsive behaviors. It was weird… There are times that I just feel the urge to hurt myself. The infirmary has been my most visited place here. No wonder…

A week after my mother’s death, I was sent here by my aunt. Her daughter, which is my cousin, was sent here before me. She was a computer game addict… Regarding myself, I don’t have any problem. After all, I’m here to look after my cousin. Actually, I have been staying here for two weeks already… But I’m feeling quite uneasy with my housemates here. My cousin was not even talking to me… But the headmaster was pretty much approachable, as well as the teachers.

One week ago, before I was sent here at the Rosehouse, I was living the life that I wanted – the life that I was supposed to enjoy. But my father sent me here because he thought that I was enjoying too much… and that I am a spoiled brat! I wouldn’t be like this if he spent more time with me and if he had given me enough attention and love that a daughter seeks! I may be well off but I seek for something that money can’t buy… I hope I can be loved, too… Someday…

This is crazy – a yankee living in a doll-house-like place! Within my one week stay here, I don’t feel like I am myself anymore… Actually, I arrived here the same day the spoiled brat came. I missed my life back then – the street fights, the black leather jackets we wore, my old friends… Why am I here? Unfortunately, the police arrested us when we joined the gang fight. Since we’re still minors, others were sent back to their homes, but because I am an orphan, they looked for an orphanage who’ll accept me. But none approved of me… well, except here… The headmaster accepted me whole-heartedly. She was really nice to me… and that’s the only reason why I’m still staying here.

The Rosehouse was created to help girls find their true and kind self. I personally believe that everyone has a naturally good heart. Yes, I believe that the Oriental view of Man is true – that man is generally good. I don’t do this for publicity nor for fame. I just do what I want to do… Being the headmaster isn’t easy… but seeing them find their own selves is enough to make me happy. Maybe that’s my purpose in life… to help others find what they live for…

so, how's it?

:dunno:

thanks for reading!  :luvluv2:

Offline jhom_09

• Atsuyuu is cute but Kojiyuu all the way....
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • My Gayness belong to YUU.....
Re: The Rosehouse Ladies (Prologue) [19.04.2015]
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2015, 08:39:31 AM »
interesting...
so who's the pair this time,?  :dunno:

Offline junchan48

• Love SHIPPING :D
  • Member+
  • AzumaRion is Love <3
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2015, 09:13:54 AM »
Yankee in the girl's school?o.0
Well. Sounds interesting~
I haven't any clue who is the pair>0<
So I will wait for the next one~~~
Newbie. Yoroshiku Oneigashimasu ^^

Offline chrunoi

• (๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)✧
  • ecchi
  • meep
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2015, 09:26:56 AM »
I haven't commented on your fics before but here I am to comment!

The prologue is interesting~ I can't really tell which bit belongs to who except for maybe 1?  :mon huh:

Update the first chapter soon!  :gmon nya:

Also I like Yuri Diary by the way hehe > u >

Offline ChibiRine

• 50% lurker; 40% reader; 10% writer. I'll be back!
  • Member+
  • KojiYuu/FuuMiru/SayaMilky (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2015, 12:12:04 PM »
WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA :frustrated:

This is interesting, I wonder who's who. :hehehe:

油断した私がハートときめかせたせいねその目に見つめられポーっとしてしまった

君を見つけたらどんな言葉を掛ければいい?その姿 見とれて僕はきっと立ち尽くす人混みと喧噪の隙間愛する人と出逢えたことだけでしあわせになる

スキャンダラスに生きて行こうそれが私たちの生きる道やりたいことやって行こう一度の人生だ

For more gayness and sweetness, visit the FuuMiru Thread and KojiYuu Thread!

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2015, 12:19:33 PM »
Sugoi. The prologue is so interesting.
Can't wait for the next update!  :love:
Discovering the wonders of your vague imagination.
Taeny, Atsumina and SayaMilky <3

Offline taenylove

• Member+
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2015, 12:52:33 PM »
Wooow IT LOOKS SO AMAZING!
Please let Takamina be the yankee and Acchan the spoiled kid! :bow:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2015, 01:35:52 PM »
OMG I have to see more! Please continue! :bow:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2015, 01:51:22 PM »
would be nice to see some non cliche pairings  XD  very interesting Prologue, will wait for your update~
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline luvsidney

• Member+
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2015, 05:37:05 PM »
New story!!! I wonder who is who and the most curious is the headmaster who will be the one? Shinobu-San? Dun make it be aki-p XD

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2015, 03:23:23 AM »
Interesting

I wonder who you going to pair up

Update soon

Offline ametakarano

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Umeda Ayaka is my eternal Kami-Oshi! ♡
The Rosehouse Ladies (The Characters) [21.04.2015]
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2015, 09:37:41 AM »
@jhom_09: the pairs are still a surprise...  :glasses:

@junchan48: there's the characters below...  :sweat:

@chrunoi: which one?  :kekeke: thanks for reading Yuri Diary! I'm glad you liked it...

@ChibiRine: tehehe.. thanks senpai... here are the characters~  :shy1:

@phoenix0i: here's the update... i know you'll be happy with this one~  :shy2:

@taenylove: we'll see who's who...  :sweat:

@Ruka Kikuchi: i'll surely continue this one, Ruka-senpai~  :luvluv1:

@sakura_drop_: tehehe... the pairs are still a surprise... i'm still undecided about it though...  :stoned:

@luvsidney: the headmaster is...  :glasses: a secret for now.

@Kirozoro: pairs are still...  :frustrated: :glasses: undecided.  :gyaaah:

@nguyen23: here's the update you're waiting for...  :shy1:

here's a short update, minna-sama...

sorry if it's quite...  :frustrated:

i'm quite busy with school matters...  :on cloudeye:

but i'll post the chapter one in the coming days...

meanwhile... these are the characters...

enjoy!

:wigglypanda: :wigglypanda: :wigglypanda:

Cast of Characters

“Ohayo… Excuse me, are you Shimazaki-san?” A short yet lovely girl asked me. Who is she? This is the first time I’ve seen her here…

I nodded at her. Then she showed me a cat-like smile, which is so cute.

“Shimazaki Haruka-chan, my name is Itano Tomomi. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu…” She bowed before me.

I did the same. “Yoroshiku onegaishimasu, Itano-san. B—but why are you looking for me?”

“Ah! I almost forgot! The headmaster asked me to make a dress for you – a gift, since you’ve been here for six months already…”

“…” I looked at her with a blank expression.

“Will you let me inside your room? I need to get your sizes.”

I just showed off a slight nod as I held the door open.

“Unnn…” I slowly opened my eyes as I’ve been awakened by a couple of knocks on my door.

“Watanabe-san…” A voice called from outside my room. I know whose voice it is – the cute headmaid’s.

“H—hai?” I answered softly, not even moving out of the bed.

“Breakfast is ready at the dining room already…”

“I’ll be coming… I will just get myself dressed…” I said as I tucked myself again under the blankets. Good thing she can’t see me. Then, my ears caught a faint sound of footsteps. It slowly faded away after a few seconds…

She fell to my lie too easily.

I let out a sigh as I pushed away the blankets covering me. Stepping out of my soft bed, I slowly stretched my arms and legs.

It surely is time to wake up…

I did my usual morning routine. After dressing myself up with my normal clothing, I slipped out of my room—

“Mayu-chan~! Mayu-chan~!! OHAYOOO~”

My cousin startled me.

“Hello there, cousin…” I said to her and managed to show a smile.

“Let’s get going! Mou… I don’t want to eat cold breakfast~!” She said as she clung onto my arm to pull me towards the dining area.

“Glad you’re already awake…” I heard a familiar voice not far away from me.

It didn’t somewhat surprise me seeing myself in this white-walled room. After a few seconds of regaining back my senses, I soon felt a sharp pain on my left arm.

I looked at the spot where I feel the pain… and found it covered in a white bandage.

“I think it was quite too early to have a bandage wrapped around your arm, Matsui-san… Ohayo.”

“Ohayo gozaimasu, Dr. Ohori…”

“It was a deeper wound this time, huh?” She let out a sigh as she shifted her legs on her seat. “Why on Earth—”

Her words were cut off when the door swung open and another girl entered the clinic. It was the nurse herself.

“Kasai…”

“Doctor Ohori… let’s go grab something to eat… You haven’t eaten yet.” She then noticed me sitting up on the bed. “Ohayo, Matsui-san… I think you should go and have some breakfast, too. Can you move your arm?”

I tried moving my wounded arm. I winced in pain but inside my heart, I knew I was really happy… “I think I can…” I said as I try to hide a smile forming in my lips.

“Mayu-chan~! Mayu-chan~!!”

I showed off my best smile to greet my super cute cousin. But she greeted me bluntly with a “Hello there, cousin…” But something shocked me… Did she just – smile? Whoa! Then, that’s great!

“Let’s get going! Mou… I don’t want to eat cold breakfast~!”

I snaked my arm around hers and started pulling her towards the dining room. The sleeping quarters was a bit far away from the dining area since the mansion was really a huge one.

Mayu was not really in the mood to walk faster. She was always like this… while I keep on teasing her and smiling at her so that we can finally find some closeness between the two of us.

“Come on, Mayuyu~ Try being a little bit more energetic!” I walked an inch away from her and I was now walking backwards when suddenly—

Ouch.

I bumped into something… Was that a wall?

I looked around and saw an angry face so near to mine. “Ooooops…” It was the yankee, and I think she’s not really in a good mood today. I’m dead!

“I—I’m sorry…” I showed off a really really cute smile, hoping that it will erase the girl’s anger.

I slowly opened my eyes as the sunlight seemed to be too dazzling to my closed eyes. I slowly walked out of my bed and went to the table where a huge mirror was placed.

“Ohayo, Kashiwagi Yuki—Gyaahhh!”

Uh-oh! Tell me this isn’t happening! Tell me this isn’t real! E—eye bags! H—how come I got these? Then I remembered that I was crying the whole night before… Still in the agony of being thrown in this house – or school… or whatever place the Rosehouse is.

I—I need to conceal this! It’s too ugly!!!

I quickly went to the bathroom and get myself ready for breakfast. After those daily routines, I get back in front of the mirror again and opened up the box placed at the table. I rummaged through its content and found a concealer, the answer to my problem. I wiped up an amount of the make-up enough to cover my swollen eye bags.

“And now… it’s looks a bit normal. I don’t think no one will notice because no one really pays attention to anyone here…” I mumbled to myself.

A sigh left my lips. I stood up and headed towards the door. Breakfast will be served soon. I know.

I was about to open the door of my room. It was almost time for breakfast. The girls here usually eat with everyone… Yes, also with the headmaster.

I turned the knob and swung the door open, enough to let me slip out of the room—Ouch!

My face soon was angered when a girl bumped into me and almost stumbled. She slowly turned her head to look at me. “Ooooops…”

Seems like she figured out that I’m not in the good mood today…

“I—I’m sorry…” Then, she smiled at me! Seriously?! I—Is she… teasing me?! Why on Earth is she smiling like that?!

The first second I saw her smile, I felt a sense of creepiness creeping up my spines. But then after a few more seconds that she stayed that way… I—I felt something weird inside my chest… and my cheeks felt really hot…

“What do you think are you doing?!” I said as I eyed her dangerously. Just to let the weird feeling in my chest go away.

I have been here for a week already but… it’s the first time that I managed to observe this girl’s face carefully… I don’t even remember her name. Was it… Misaki? Or Minori? Or maybe… Mitsui? I don’t know!

“E—eto… Miyuki says sorry to you, Yamamoto-san…” She said with an apologetic tone as she looked down to the ground.

Oh yes, that’s it! Miyuki! So, that’s her name…

“Tch!” I said as I turned the other way around and started walking to the dining room…

TBC...

i hope you liked it...

thanks for reading!

comments and complaints are very much welcome...

:luvluv2: :byebye:

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: The Rosehouse Ladies (The Characters) [21.04.2015]
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2015, 11:58:18 AM »
so I guessed Mayu and Rena correctly  8)

SO HAPPY TO SEE MIRUKII HERE~!!!!

Mhm, I wonder if the couples will be in between these or will they be paired with additional characters....  :?

We'll see I guess, I shall wait for your update  ;)
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 12:09:39 PM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Pokotan

« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2015, 12:03:04 PM »
wow
 :wub:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2015, 01:21:57 PM »
Ooh~ ii ne~ :deco:

Can't wait to see more~ :cathappy:

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2015, 01:55:01 PM »
Thank you for making me happy.  :cry:
SayaMilky, WMatsui, Mayuki and Paruru!
So excited to read this fic.  :thumbsup
Discovering the wonders of your vague imagination.
Taeny, Atsumina and SayaMilky <3

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2015, 06:14:29 PM »
Mayuki, Sayakamilky, Wmatsui, YuiParu and (Tomotomo?)

They r my OTP couples

Update soon

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2015, 09:43:17 AM »
WMATSUI~MAYUKI~SAYAMILKY~

Thanks for the upd~
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tanpopo - Be Happy Koi no Yajirobee