JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Go girl koi no victory

Author Topic: The AKB Host Club - Note from the Author!! {11/19/2017}  (Read 16269 times)

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
  • ♡SKE48♡Matsui Rena♡WMatsui♡
Re: The AKB Host Club - Chapter 2 {5/28/15}
« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2015, 02:00:31 AM »
party! party! yay! XD XD

i want to see prince sae haha

update soon :D
☆LIVING IN DREAMLAND WITH PAPA JURINA AND MAMA RENA☆

-sorry for my bad english, still learning with uncle Sae :hee:

Offline skylarkdragonstar

Re: The AKB Host Club - Chapter 2 {5/28/15}
« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2017, 04:32:42 AM »
NOTE FROM THE WRITER

Hey guys! Wow-wee I can't believe I haven't worked on this fic for a LONG time. I'm really sorry to keep you guys waiting!  :kneelbow:

I am currently still working on the next chapter. But while I was writing, I came upon an idea that I was debating with myself lately on whether I should add it to this fic or not. In the end, I want the opinion of you guys.

What I want to ask you guys is this:

In this fanfic, I have made Sayaka and Sae best friends who are very close. But lately I was thinking of what if I made Sayaka and Sae actual sisters in this work? And to make it more funny, I thought maybe making them fraternal twins. Of course the reaction of Acchan realizing this would be funny. They can then be the 'ikemen hosts with the very close sibling bond'. :hehehe:

Please send replies or comments telling whether you'd like this change in the story or if you'd rather I stick with the original plot. I'll be waiting! And don't worry, I haven't forgotten about this fanfic yet! The next chapter will come out EVENTUALLY!!!!

Thank you for your guys' patience.

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Go girl koi no victory