JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: SUPER GiRLS - Isoi de Adam

Author Topic: [Event] JPH!P X AKB48 @ Paris Japan Expo 2009  (Read 60507 times)

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I shit my pants on a regular basis
Re: JPH!P X AKB48 @ Paris Japan Expo 2009
« Reply #60 on: June 29, 2009, 10:23:20 PM »
I should take more notice of this place...I didn't even realise this thread existed until just now! :lol:
Getting pretty damn excited now though I'm kind of gutted about how the signing system is going to work, just hope that one of the poeple I'm with are willing to give up their spot should they get AKB as their selected artist.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #61 on: July 01, 2009, 01:37:38 PM »
just hope that one of the poeple I'm with are willing to give up their spot should they get AKB as their selected artist.

+1  :) I hope we all get the chance to meet the girls up close at least once.

Well, this is (probably) my last post before going to Paris!

Mocchi and Meetan are on their way as well  XD it's really happening!

And some of the others:

Damn, look how stylish they are! I decided to wear my 6 year old shoes, because there will be a lot of walking --> comfort > style.

Hope to see all you there!! Be safe and have fun! :jphip:
« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 06:27:35 PM by BarrieV »

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #62 on: July 01, 2009, 03:47:34 PM »
^The one with the funny facemask is micchan right :D
OMG I can't wait *________*

for reference I should be wearing my pink blouse and gingham cake skirt on friday and my green dress with white flowers(with some greenage) on saturday.
Tomorrow I'm in my gingham dress and sunday I'm not quite sure(I planned my concert outfits to make sure I don't overheat ^_^)
I need to find my JPH!P top but I might end up carrying it if it's too hot -__-".
« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 06:20:30 PM by Blu-Cherri »

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #63 on: July 01, 2009, 09:51:33 PM »
I'll keep an eye out for you. I'll be wearing the Every Little Thing shirt on Friday and a green Otsuka AI Love is Born shirt on Saturday.

Today was the showcase performance.

Three girls showed up: Kitahara, Moeno en Sasshi

Setlist:
- Tsundere!
- Heart Gata Virus
- Kuroi Tenshi

A bunch of A5 songs.. they should've done B3 songs to make a real impact  :P

Man.. this would've been THE opportunity to talk to Moeno a bit.. well.. my time will come  :P
« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 10:00:57 PM by BarrieV »

Offline hideki8394

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #64 on: July 03, 2009, 09:05:47 PM »
I'm going tomorrow 4th July (Saturday). I'm not a fan of AKB48 since I barely know them, but I watched their Namida Surprise! PV recently! The song is not too bad and I was impressed by the number of girls! So many and so cute! I hope I'll be able to take a few good pictures of them.

What do you mean by.... ONLY 3 girls showed up?!!! Aren't there supposed to be over 20 girls?! Or more?

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #65 on: July 04, 2009, 08:13:29 AM »

What do you mean by.... ONLY 3 girls showed up?!!! Aren't there supposed to be over 20 girls?! Or more?
That was only a in-store performance at a FNAC shop, no way they can fit a whole stage in there to have a full group 'on stage' :)

First concert seems to have been a blast judging by the videos posted as S48 and nihongogo. :cow:

Offline hideki8394

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #66 on: July 04, 2009, 11:39:46 PM »
I went to the Japan Expo today and I'm exhausted. My feet hurt so bad, I had to stand in a crowded train for over an hour, the guy next to me did obviously not take his shower and it was too hot in the exhibition hall, yet it was an awesome day!

AKB48 gave a conference, which was basically only a questions and answers session. Only 6 girls showed up but it was pretty interesting. I can't remember their names, therefore I attached a picture of the conference.

Then I went to the Puffy AmiYumi concert, it was much better than I expected! And right after that was the AKB48 concert. I'm not so much into their music, but it was not that bad. There were about 16 girls and unfortunately I was too far away from the stage, I could barely see what was going on... :(  After a while they began talking... in French (only a few phrases though)! And each girl introduced herself in French too! It sounds so cute when then speak French! There were lots of pervs fans, much more than at the Puffy concert.

Besides the concerts, there was a lot to see. It was really much better than last year and there were lots of cute girls among the visitors! :) I'm looking forward to the next Japan Expo!

That was only a in-store performance at a FNAC shop, no way they can fit a whole stage in there to have a full group 'on stage' :)

I guess not. I didn't know they were performing at a FNAC shop and I don't see the point. They usually don't sell Japanese music... Now in seems AKB48's albums are available at FNAC, at least in their online shop. But, 36 euros for an album?! That's crazy!!!

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #67 on: July 05, 2009, 08:53:20 AM »
^ Maybe FNAC is there sponser for the event?

Also: There now is a offically translated English version of Bingo!

(Not ging to repost here, check the threads on S48 and Nihongogo)

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #68 on: July 06, 2009, 10:43:04 AM »
Just got back from paris!

AKB48 = EPIC!!!!

Seriously, it was like nothing I've ever seen before.. Seeing them live is so much different then watching a DVD. I will write an extensive review, expect it within one or two days!!

quick preview pics:
Sayaka during the Conference:

Tomomi Concert pic:

KUUMIN!!!!! I yelled her name and she looked and waved. My friend snapped the picture. Kuumin and Tsukina are very pretty, it's a shame they couldn't perform.

A proper review will appear within a day or two!

Matsui impressed me the most, followed by Sasshi, Moeno and Kasai. Other girls didn't impress me at all, like Kana and Cindy for example. Some girl who I didn't know that well like Amina and Kohara turned out to be pretty cool as well.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2009, 01:54:46 PM by BarrieV »

Offline s4tsuk1

• Ocelot Juicer
« Reply #69 on: July 06, 2009, 02:09:12 PM »
I got back from Paris yesterday and I will echo the sentiments that: 
AKB48 = EPIC

My ONLY complaints were the ticket system for autographs and the extended wait on Friday for the concert.  My mate and I were waiting from 10:15 for the doors to open!  We got right to the front, surrounded by the Japanese wota, so the wait was TOTALLY worth it.  I will probably not write an EXTENSIVE review on it, but I may post something a bit more than this.

I welled up at the concert on day 2, the first concert struck me too hard to get emotional, but on the second day, I realised that I was FINALLY "there."  More to come...

Offline occy95

« Reply #70 on: July 06, 2009, 02:16:30 PM »
AKB48 (Sayaka Akimoto) live at JE 2009

I shot this on the friday live. I don't know the title of the song so please help me.
I'll upload more videos later.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #71 on: July 06, 2009, 02:29:04 PM »
^"Himawari"

And thanks a lot! Could you please upload the videos to a site like 'sendspace'? So we can have the actual video and not have to get a lq vid of YT  :)?

Setlist:

Aitakatta
10nen Sakura
Namida Surprise!

French MC (Nonti got booed at the second concert, more on that later  :lol:)

Glass no I LOVE YOU – Sashihara Rino, Nito Moeno, Kitahara Rie, Kobayashi Kana
Kinjirareta Futari – Matsui Rena, Kasai Tomomi (with French dialogues)
Nage Kiss de Uchi Otose! – Kikuchi Ayaka, Minegishi Minami, Takajyo Aki, Sumire Sato, Kohara Haruka, Urano Kazumi,
Himawari – Noro Kayo, Ohori Megumi, Akimoto Sayaka, Kuramochi Asuka

Short MC

BINGO (English)
Oogoe Diamond (English)
Sakura no Hanabiratachi (French Chorus)
« Last Edit: July 06, 2009, 02:38:09 PM by BarrieV »

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #72 on: July 06, 2009, 06:55:36 PM »
^"Himawari"
One of the 'power' team K songs (although it was not bad in H2 either)

For move YT quality concert videos:

http://www.youtube.com/user/franck08?view=videos

(link reports from a posting on S48)

I hope they make a concert DVD of this :cow:

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #73 on: July 06, 2009, 07:35:01 PM »
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Just no words can truly describe this weekend...was too amazing.
Was amazing meeting everyone i did! Anyone who didn't know who i was, on friday I wore a green vintage-like dress and on saturday i wore a poofy mint green lolita dress.

set made by me

Offline Sayange

• Akimoto Sayaka Chronic Fangirl
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Twin Towers <3
« Reply #74 on: July 06, 2009, 07:49:51 PM »
Thanx BarrieV for that Sayaka pic! I was going to say thanx in S48, but by when I got there, the pic was like 4 page behind already.

I'm glad you all had fun!

Saeyaka.com: Killing your bandwidth with hotness since 2007
Follow SaeYaka blog at Twitter @saeyaka48

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #75 on: July 06, 2009, 10:28:31 PM »
Part 1 of my Recap:

02 July 2009

My friend and I left our homes in Holland at 5:30 AM and we arrived at our hotel at 12:00. On our way we already spotted many cosplayers and we could feel the event was going to be great. Our hotel was located at around 2 kilometers from the Expo. We spend the day in France as regular tourist. I don’t think there’s any interest for this part of our trip so I’ll keep it short. We visited the Sacre Coeur, Notre Dame, The Louvre, Place de la Concorde seeing the Arc du Triomphe in the distance. Paris is really beautiful. This was my second time visiting these places and they impressed me even more than the first time. I didn’t like the weather, sun and massive heat.

03 July 2009

The doors of the Expo open at 10 AM. We expected quite a crowd, but we didn’t want to arrive too early. The arrived at 9:15 AM and the place was pretty packed already. I met Albus from S48 in the line.

When we were in we rushed to the CD-Japan stand, because the first 50 people with a gift voucher got a gift. Many thanks to Nachdenki for giving me the voucher. The gift turned out to be a small wooden uchiwa, which came in very handy because it was HOT. The guy from CD-Japan was very nervous. He wanted to thank me and shake my hand, but he kept hesitating and he gave me his left hand :D.
   We browsed the stands and some cute Japanese girl hinted at me to come to her. She gave me a flyer and the girl turned out to be Yu-ki from a duo called “Yelly Beans.” We had quite an funny conversation, my Japanese lessons paid off!  I left without actually buying something, which I kinda regret at the moment. She had some sexy photo cards, haha. At the time, I did not know what to expect from the Expo and I was holding out buying stuff for potential AKB48 related goodies. When I came back to the stand again later that day she was gone :(.
   The moment of truth was about to arrive in a couple of hours. On one hand we wanted to see the expo, but we decided to camp in front of the live house for two hours to be as close to the front as possible for AKB48. While we’re waiting, all of a sudden some girls walked by. Kuumin, Tsukina and a couple of Research Students! Man, they are extremely pretty in real life. When the doors finally opened we ran towards the next area were we had to zig-zag between gates. It was exhausting and it was like 40 degrees outside.

We were now 10th in line! We were filmed by various press because we and the people in front of us kept yelling A~ K~ B~ 48!!! And parts from Aitakatta. We were told that the concert started late and we had to wait some more. Finally we entered the actual life house where the 50 wota from the FC were already standing at the front. No big problem, I’m taller than them and I was standing 2nd row!
[note: the photo’s I’ve added are actually from the second concert] We could hear them doing the AKB48 yell and not that much later it began! “A live like you’ve never seen before” as it says in the into turned out to be true. They started with Aitakatta and they ran on the stage. I did not know where to look. OMG KASAI, OMG SAYAKA, OMG MOENO, etc. They we’re so close, right in front of me I couldn’t belief it.

They went straight on into 10nen Sakura, I sang and yelled as loud as I could. Namida Surprise was next. I really dug it, even the parts I didn’t really like on the single were very catchy. Around here Sayaka seemed to have a costume problems and some Sayaka thigh was exposed :P Meetan got caught on one of her accessories, but she quickly fixed it.
Next was the MC with member introduction. EPIC! They tried to speak French a lot, which lead to many funny moments. One girl, I don’t remember who it was anymore, said “Je m’apelle (my name is) … *looked at her hand* … *says her name* haha. Some of their voices are extremely high pitched. Especially, Amina’s and Kohara’s which is very cute. Nonti did some jokes and said her name was Sophie Marceau (A famous French actress). Ohori introduced herself as ‘Sexy Meetan.’
Time for the stage songs. Glass no I LOVE YOU (Sashihara Rino, Nito Moeno, Kitahara Rie, Kobayashi Kana) works extremely well in a live situation, I loved it. And I couldn’t get enough of Moeno in that outfit!

The absolute highlight was Kinjirareta Futari with Matsui Rena and Kasai Tomomi. They impressed me most of all. They  are absolutely gorgeous. The dialogs were in French, no idea what they said but it sounded amazing. I hope an mp3 will turn up. Beautiful outfits as well, Matsui’s white dress and Kasai in pink.
Up next was Nage Kiss de Uchi Otose! (Kikuchi Ayaka, Minegishi Minami, Takajyo Aki, Sumire Sato, Kohara Haruka, Urano Kazumi). I don’t really like this song, nor these girls, so I decided to follow Kohara because she looks interesting. Their dances are so elaborate that it’s hard to keep your eyes on one girl, even is there are only six on stage. Himawari (Noro Kayo, Ohori Megumi, Akimoto Sayaka, Kuramochi Asuka) followed and it was my chance to check out Sayaka and Mocchi. Great performance, just as expected.

Mocchi’s dancing was out of sync, it might have been on purpose because it was exactly the same at the second concert. These four did a short MC and introduced Bingo!
Everybody sang along with the ‘woooh oh wow’ part, but then it hit us.. the song was entirely in English! OMG! It worked really well and it shows that they put in effort for the foreign fans. It didn’t stop at Bingo, Oogoe Diamond was in English as well! I had mixed emotions, because I wanted to sing along with the Japanese lyrics, haha. Finally, the last song Sakura no Hanabiratachi with the chorus in French. Beautiful, just beautiful. The delay between the bells and when the guitar enters seemed to be longer than on the single, which really build up the tension a bit more.
A couple things I noticed throughout the concert is that they ooze fun. They honestly enjoy what they are doing and that makes it all the more fun to watch. Secondly, the dances are quite intense. Matsui really dances her ass of in true Team S spirit! We yelled for an encore but didn’t get it, but that’s ok. Before the concert I was met up with Kaito and Kyobu (S48), who hooked me up with a cool blue glow stick :D. We chatted a bit and agreed that it was epic. We had an amazing time.
After we cooled down we headed to the first signing session. It’s hard to tell from my pics who where there exactly, but at least: Miichan, Mocchi, Cindy, Kohara, Amina and Akicha. This is when I met the legendary DarkScorpion for the first time, who was eager to meet Miichan. Also some other guys from Nihongogo who were all very nice. The signing system was quite elaborate and not a guaranteed success, so I decided to spend more time at the Expo instead of waiting in line and trying to score tickets to the signing sessions.
After I’d calmed down from all the excitement we checked out Ra:in. I’ve never seen so many people walk away from a concert during the first song. I’m not sure if it was the sound, or the crowd, or the band, but something didn’t click and we decided to call it a day. After the expo we decided to head back into Paris to check out the Eiffel Tower. Big mistake: the metro was crowded like hell, it was hot like hell and I was already exhausted. The Tower was bigger than I remembered it to be. When it was around 10 PM the lights turned on, which was pretty, yet sorta vulgar haha.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2009, 09:52:15 AM by BarrieV »

Offline Sayange

• Akimoto Sayaka Chronic Fangirl
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Twin Towers <3
Re: JPH!P X AKB48 @ Paris Japan Expo 2009 ---> RECAP on P4!
« Reply #76 on: July 06, 2009, 10:49:59 PM »
Finally a proper review! Thanx! :cry:

As I said, I'm glad you had fun, specially since you're a "new fan". Seing the girls live is an amazing experience and I'm damn happy you all there could do it.

I'm impressed by the fact the songs in English sounded good. That's speaks well of AKB  :inlove:

I'll be looking forward the second part of your review  :thumbsup

SAYAKA is so beauty, BTW  :wub:

Saeyaka.com: Killing your bandwidth with hotness since 2007
Follow SaeYaka blog at Twitter @saeyaka48

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #77 on: July 06, 2009, 11:14:08 PM »
^
^Ok we must've have met(or very nearly met) and not realised on friday because I was with that group of people, I wore a different green dress then.

set made by me

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #78 on: July 07, 2009, 12:19:04 PM »
^yeah, that's highly likely  :)

Thanks Ange. Yes, you could tell they put a lot of effort in translating the songs. The songs still flow nicely and the dance routines match the lyrics.

Part 2

04-07-09

We arrived at out hotel at midnight. I was exhausted from the heat, emotions and the amount of walking. As a result it hardly got any sleep. In addition, I hadn’t been eating properly and was surviving on energy drinks. As a result, I was sick as hell the next morning. I had to get over it, because today was another AKB filled day and it was going to be the day with the most crowd.
We got into the expo surprisingly easy, even quicker then the first day. I spotted the Nihongogo crew just in front of us. We browsed through various stands and shops and we scored some free curry ramen, which was the tastiest thing I’ve eaten since we arrived in Paris. After eating my stomach settled down. Like yesterday, we noticed the MASSIVE line for Clamp. I’m not into manga/anime at all, but it was nice to see how the variety of the Expo worked out. Some groups had no idea who AKB48 are and other groups did not know what Clamp and Glenat are. In addition, there is also a group of hardcore gamers who spend the entire day playing Tomb Raider on PS1, haha, seems like a waste of time.

We went to the info shop to gather some info on AKB48’s signing session. I bumped into DarkScorpion, Happosai and Ani_Max from Nihongogo and they filled me in. I decided to spend more time at the expo and the various concerts and did not bother trying to get in the signing session. I did pick up Himawari 2nd stage at the JE Live shop!

Next event was the AKB48 conference! I was nice and early and sat down. As soon as I sat down an announcement was made: “here they are!” I was like, wow that’s fast. “The stars from Battlestar Gallactica!” D’OH! Haha. Seriously, there were more guys here than at the AKB48 concert, haha. Anyway, we sat through it and hoped to get to the front when it ended. It went ok, we managed to sit in the center of the 2nd row! Now it was waiting to see who would be there. I was worried because they only put like four bottles of water on the desk. But! I was lucky! Many favorites showed up. Sayaka, Nonti, Matsui, Miichan, Sasshi and Kitarie ! Quite a line-up.
I tried to make eye contact with some of the girls. I didn’t really work out with Sayaka and Nonti, but I got some smiles and a wave from Matsui <3! I was blushing my ass of. Sasshi got all exited every time some said ‘hajimemashite,’ that was cute. If you’ve seen the first AKBingo episode of 2009, you may remember Nonti having and ‘on mode’ and ‘off mode’. She was in ‘off mode’ for quite a while, haha:

The idea was that you could raise your hand if you wanted to ask a question. The girls would pick someone and a translator would help is needed. However! No English! DarkScorpion was the first to ask a question, but his mic didn’t work. He ran over to the staff to explain his question:

Halfway through I gathered up enough courage to raise my hand, but I didn’t get picked. No problem. I got some attention from Matsui, I was in heaven haha. The final question: “Why did you sing in English in French, we wanted to hear the songs in Japanese!”. Kitarie said something like “What a horrible question, we tried so hard” and the guy who asked the question got booed, haha. But everything had a nice atmosphere.
That was that. Bye bye for now!

Up next was the most tricky part of the day. Puffy AmiYumi was scheduled before AKB48. Our plan was to be as close to the front as possible at the Puffy show, so we could make our was to the front for AKB48. So we headed to the live house where there was a small line already. We sat down and, just like yesterday. The AKB members walked by. This time my friend was ready with his camera. I yelled KUUMIN!!! With success!

We were standing 8th row for Puffy. I got their latest album so I knew a couple of their songs. Of course, I’d seen them in shows like downtown and stuff, so I was exited to see them. They performed with a live band, with an excellent lead guitarist. He was great to watch, very energetic and made a connection with the crowd. Puffy’s MC started. They started out in French, but very soon they gave up and went like “You guys like Japan right, so it’s ok if we talk in Japanese?” The crowd said ok and they went on with a very sloppy MC. They didn’t know what to say or who was going to speak. A couple thing about the Puffy show; they can sing very well, they sound good together. Their songs lack variety, it was cool to hear them, but the concert was long enough. Finally, it seems like Ami and Puffi hate each other haha. They are like two front women who fight for attention. I don’t think they even looked at each other once. Well, whatever, the concert was cool and it was time for AKB48’s 2nd concert!

We managed to get to the FRONT ROW! YES! Our plan had worked perfectly... or didn’t it?  We saw quite a few people leaving and we got nervous. 10 second later, security popped up telling us to clear the concert hall. WHAT!!! NO FUCKING WAY!! There were some other pissed people, but there was no choice. We had to leave the area. Of course, there was a MASSIVE line of AKB48 fans already at the entrance of the hall. No!!!
   We had to come up with some sort of scheme. If we had to go to the back of the line we were doomed, no chance of a good place for the concert. We lurked around the exit area of the live house for a while to come up with a plan. Let me explain the situation: From the expo to the live house there was a passage, which was divided into three parts: exit (we), press (some people), entrance (completely packed, well into the expo hall). After a while I decided I was not there to make friends (except S48 / Nihongogo members) and that we were going to be rude in the true French way. No offense, there were some nice Frenchies and the expo crew was friendly and helpful, but we honestly encountered a LOT of rude French people. This was the plan: we would sneak into the press line and sit down, as to not be spotted by the security and crew. We slowly made our way forward through the press line and sat down next to the entrance line. We waited for the right moment and cut in line! We got some angry faces, but no one made a big deal out of it.  The doors opened and we ran like hell. The crew tried to stop us and said no running. Yeah right, haha. We managed to get like 7th row, which really as the best we could do considering the situation. Besides, I think we were the only people in the Expo who got to see Puffy AND AKB48 from a close distance. I was happy everything worked out.
No AKB48 concert review this time, it was pretty much the same as the first time. Nonti introduced herself as Carla Bruni (France’s First Lady) and got MASSIVE boos, haha. The other members were surprised at the amount of booing and Nonti said (in English) “I am so sorry”, haha. Another amazing performance. During Sakura no Hanabiratachi I got tears in my eyes.

No matter what happened, my day was a massive success being able to see Puffy, AKB48’s show and being up close during the press conference. We went to the are for the second signing session where we met up with Kaito and Kyoby again who looked horribly depressed, They had some train problems and missed everything they wanted to see (MEG, Kanon, not so good place at AKB48’s 2nd show). I felt bad for them. The girls for the second session were: Matsui, Nonti, Kasai. Sasshi, Moeno, Kitarie and Sayaka. Happosai and Ani_Max were first in line, lucky bastards haha. Many interesting stuff happened here. Kaito yelled at his oshimen, Nonti and she smiled and waved at al of us. We were standing to the left of them. I managed to get some waved and smiles from Matsui again <3. This is where I met Blu-Cherri properly for the first time :) she called out for Sayaka, but she was way on the other side. DarkScorpion was facing the front of the stage and he interacted with Sasshi, she did a part of her ‘wota dance’ as seen in AKBingo. Sasshi really shines in a off-stage environment. Afterward all various forum members met up and talked for a bit. Actually, behind us we could see Puffy again, which was nice. They are much prettier in real life as well.

Anyway, I said goodbye and had one last look at the expo. This guy sums up a lot of the crowd, cosplaying, bunny ears and playing DDR as if his life depended on it.

On our way back we met the guys behind Resident Evil: the Darkside Chronicles. Funny how they are neat, tidy ad friendly and make games about gore and zombies, haha.

This is it as far as the Expo’s concerned. Hope you liked my little review, feel free to ask any questions you might have. I will write a little review on each of the girls and the impression they gave me. Some girls were quite different from what I expected!
« Last Edit: July 07, 2009, 12:32:41 PM by BarrieV »

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #79 on: July 07, 2009, 01:02:12 PM »
But Nontii told us to boo on friday so I think everyone assumed she wanted the same reaction??
I had no idea who either of the people she mentioned were so I just went along with it xD

set made by me

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: SUPER GiRLS - Isoi de Adam