JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Toe - Shoushitsu Tenyo Fue

Author Topic: Aya Ueto  (Read 422806 times)

Offline Amon

• Member+
Re: Aya Ueto
« Reply #800 on: June 21, 2014, 09:54:34 PM »
"Apamanshop" July 2014

"Morinaga" CM

"KOSE" CM

"Thermae Romae II" promotional events

New "Asahi" CM

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #801 on: July 03, 2014, 04:58:08 AM »

Aya Wednesday at a special screening at the Toho Cinemas in Roppongi Hills for the Maleficent movie in which she does the dubbed version of the heroine Princess Aurora. :huhuh

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #802 on: July 16, 2014, 02:38:41 AM »

Aya at a special screening yesterday for her new drama Hirugao which starts this Thursday. :O

Offline Amon

• Member+
« Reply #803 on: July 17, 2014, 06:45:28 PM »
"Biteki" July 2014

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #804 on: July 19, 2014, 03:37:11 AM »
Aya looking good from episode one of Hirugao. :sweatdrop:

Offline Amon

• Member+
« Reply #805 on: July 20, 2014, 09:38:06 PM »
Aya at "Viking"

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #806 on: August 06, 2014, 04:49:27 PM »

Monday at the 14th "All Japan National Girl Contest" where it looks like Hikaru Takahashi will soon be a household name. :?

Offline hiphiphooray

« Reply #807 on: August 12, 2014, 03:47:17 PM »
Hi, allow me to make self-introduction. My username is Hiphiphooray. I've been a silent reader in this forum for one year more or less. The reason I finally decided to create my own account in this forum is in the second paragraph of this post. I am a biggest fan of Aya Ueto and have been following her works in acting since" Attention Please", "Azumi", "Hotelier" and many others. I'm in love with her. I just started to listen to her songs and it's quite late I know. One of her songs that I like is "Binetsu", "Usotsuki", "Kizuna", "Ai no Tame ni", etc.
Anyway, I'm surprised to know that this favorite song of mine is sung in Indonesian language by Indonesian girlband called Shiroibara. I thought this girlband is a kind of fans cover or fans tribute but it seems not that way. Shiroibara management claimed that they have secured license from Pony Canyon, Inc. to translate this song into Indonesian version titled "Bersama kan Bahagia" which means Happy Together. I've been googling here and there to find the link between Shiroibara and Pony Canyon to see myself whether what Shiroibara doing is official or simply a case of plagiarism. So far I've found nothing from the Japanese counterpart and only partial statement by Shiroibara management. I'm so confused now. As avid Aya Ueto fans, what do you guys think of this case?

Ai no Tame ni by Aya Ueto

Bersama kan Bahagia by Shiroibara

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #808 on: August 15, 2014, 03:39:17 AM »
Aya had a cameo as Rimi in "The Cherry Orchard" movie. :O

Offline haito

« Reply #809 on: August 15, 2014, 09:05:38 AM »
Hi, allow me to make self-introduction. My username is Hiphiphooray. I've been a silent reader in this forum for one year more or less. The reason I finally decided to create my own account in this forum is in the second paragraph of this post. I am a biggest fan of Aya Ueto and have been following her works in acting since" Attention Please", "Azumi", "Hotelier" and many others. I'm in love with her. I just started to listen to her songs and it's quite late I know. One of her songs that I like is "Binetsu", "Usotsuki", "Kizuna", "Ai no Tame ni", etc.
Anyway, I'm surprised to know that this favorite song of mine is sung in Indonesian language by Indonesian girlband called Shiroibara. I thought this girlband is a kind of fans cover or fans tribute but it seems not that way. Shiroibara management claimed that they have secured license from Pony Canyon, Inc. to translate this song into Indonesian version titled "Bersama kan Bahagia" which means Happy Together. I've been googling here and there to find the link between Shiroibara and Pony Canyon to see myself whether what Shiroibara doing is official or simply a case of plagiarism. So far I've found nothing from the Japanese counterpart and only partial statement by Shiroibara management. I'm so confused now. As avid Aya Ueto fans, what do you guys think of this case?

Ai no Tame ni by Aya Ueto

Bersama kan Bahagia by Shiroibara

I just got an email from shiroibara and see this post.
It's so coincidence :))

To be honest, shiroibara pv is poorly made :(

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #810 on: September 16, 2014, 04:50:38 AM »
Sigh, seems as though me and everyone forgot what happened on the 14th.... :(

.... sigh again, how'd we forget one of our all time faves, :banghead: a simple  :on BDay: :on BDay: :on BDay: :on BDay: :on BDay: :on BDay: :on BDay: :on BDay:

Gulp.... :bow:

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #811 on: September 16, 2014, 05:03:12 AM »
Happy belated birthday to wonderful Aya Ueto san,
the symbol of beauty and humble graciousness......

Aya, still the queen of TV CM's, of course very
famous for the softbank CM's, but the Asahi series
really captures a representative slice of Japan

[CM] 上戸彩 Aya Ueto / クリアアサヒ - 夏はやっぱり花火、が好き!篇

Offline poppadoms

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #812 on: September 16, 2014, 08:52:23 PM »
Marginally related to the topic, but Rikouran died yesterday. Aya Ueto played her ni a biopic.

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #813 on: September 17, 2014, 04:00:34 AM »

New Aya CM for Asahi. :?

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #814 on: September 25, 2014, 04:59:52 PM »

Aya yesterday in Kyoto at a press conference for the "Historic Monuments of Ancient Kyoto" campaign, she's one of their 'special ambassadors'.  :?

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #815 on: October 18, 2014, 03:22:15 AM »

New Aya CM^ for Kose and at a promo event for it yesterday. :sweatdrop:

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #816 on: October 27, 2014, 02:14:31 AM »

Aya yesterday in Kyoto at a press conference for the "Historic Monuments of Ancient Kyoto" campaign, she's one of their 'special ambassadors'. :?

Aya back in Kyoto on the 24th for the "Historic Monuments of Ancient Kyoto" opening ceremony which is open until December 14th. :O

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #817 on: October 30, 2014, 03:45:58 PM »

Aya at a press conference for the "40th Radio Charity Music Son" show which is broadcast on NTV radio starting on December 24th. It's a charity show/campaign which started in 1975 and to date has raised 4.2 billion yen, this is the first time since 2006 Aya will be one of the show's hosts. :?

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #818 on: October 31, 2014, 04:25:08 PM »

Aya at a press conference for the "40th Radio Charity Music Son" show which is broadcast on NTV radio starting on December 24th. It's a charity show/campaign which started in 1975 and to date has raised 4.2 billion yen, this is the first time since 2006 Aya will be one of the show's hosts. :?

Here's a video of that event. :huhuh

Offline Amon

• Member+
« Reply #819 on: November 07, 2014, 10:59:22 PM »

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Toe - Shoushitsu Tenyo Fue