JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Free & Easy

Author Topic: Heartbeat (20/20) + Partners (23/23) + Destiny (41/41 END) [WMatsui] - REPLIES  (Read 311248 times)

Offline Bukiyou Taiyou

• Member+
Re: Heartbeat (20/20) + Partners (23/23) + Destiny (10/?) [WMatsui] (13/09/16)
« Reply #480 on: September 14, 2016, 01:26:50 PM »
Rena did kissing scene, again.  :on blackhole: It's better that now it's only a chaste kiss, not a lingering one like she did with Nobunaga before.  :cool2:

Anyway..

Talking about pattern, now I got what's in Rena's mind. She tried not to hurt Jurina, but she chose the wrong way. She would end up hurting her even more, like what she did when she planned to graduate from SKE48 without telling Jurina in the first place.

Why, Rena? Why?

:depressed:

Offline genkingblack

• not hiatus/abandon my fics but really have no time to write.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
« Reply #481 on: September 14, 2016, 01:44:33 PM »
Hey, even though I said I'll drop comment. but real life been hard lately  :bleed eyes: :bleed eyes:

anyways, soo... they will have "trust" issues now??
though its just really a small problem.... but when distance added on it. BAM! Hahahaha

I just hope Rena has her own reason, why she didn't tell Jurina...

ps. your latest fic, its good! Though its still full with mystery (I hope you dont mind i just give short comment on this thread instead the actual thread)

My Projects :
GenkingBlack's Vault [OS/Short Stories] Last update 4-Apr-17
Brave Enough On Going Last update 16-Mar-17
Love is Serious, When War is Involved   Hiatus Last Update 12-Mar-17
Heartsmith | On Going Last Update 19-Oct-17
Hidden Vault | Perv Section

Offline Guacamoolee

• Member+
  • Silent reader
« Reply #482 on: September 17, 2016, 04:53:27 AM »
Sophcaroo~~~
Thanks for answering my questions :D :twothumbs

Jurina had just entered the dressing room of TBS to get prepared for the recording of a television show, and she froze when she heard the question falling casually from the lips of team E member Rara Goto. She looked up in astonishment from the phone she had been playing with on her way here to stare in bewilderment at the 16-year old girl sitting at a table with a few other members.
I would love to see Jurina's facial expression if it were a movie scene. I don't know why but I think it's going to be soooo funny xD

It’s not true! Jurina wanted to retort to the scandalous assumption. How can you possibly believe Rena would leave the group for such reasons? She can’t be dating that actor because… she’s already with someone else!
Araaa~ I feel like to give this kid some pats on her back. Don't worry kiddo, everything is going to be fine  :guitar:

RENA YOU BETTER HAD PREPARED A GOOD EXPLANATION TO TELL OUR KIDDO'S POOR HEART!!  :scolding:
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 03:23:15 PM by Guacamoolee »

Offline sophcaro

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Faithful WMatsui shipper
    • sophcaro
Re: Heartbeat (20/20) + Partners (23/23) + Destiny (11/?) [WMatsui] (06/10/16)
« Reply #483 on: October 06, 2016, 09:54:16 PM »
CHAPTER 11

It didn’t matter how professional SKE members always aimed to be, mistakes during performances were always possible. A new song they were performing for the very first time on stage. A very familiar song, performed by a completely different selection of members. A song they hadn’t performed for a while, and barely had time to rehearse the choreography. Nervousness. Fatigue. There were so many reasons that could lead to an unfortunate incident.  And today, only a few weeks after the new surprising WCenter had been officially announced to the public, an incident was going to prove again that no one was perfect.

During those circumstances the key rule was to not give in to panic, and keep on as if nothing happened with a smile on your face. Mistakes were more likely to be forgiven if you stayed professional and had a positive attitude until the very last moment, than if terror could be read all over your face and you stopped dancing right in the middle of the song. Jurina - as every other member of SKE48 - was well aware of that rule, and stayed unshakeable when she noticed from her peripheral vision Ayuka’s unexpected mistake.

They were currently performing their latest single on a television show in Tokyo and the young girl didn’t move fast enough at one point of the song, bumping into Nao slightly as she moved backwards to change lines. Jurina didn’t blink and kept on smiling brightly during the cheerful song, but hoped deep inside her new WCenter wouldn’t get destabilized. To her relief, the performance went smoothly after that small incident.

What caused Ayuka’s clumsiness? It couldn’t be due to lack of preparation: they had worked together on the choreography of their new song over and over again during these past weeks, and Jurina made sure Ayuka would be fully operational by the time of the first performance. Jurina was proud to see how much Ayuka had progressed in dance these last months, and she didn’t detect a single flaw to correct when they rehearsed the choreography one last time today.

A few minutes later the song ended, and Jurina was asked by the host to answer a few questions about their newest single. The interview didn’t last very long, and the girls soon moved backstage to join the dressing room and call it a day. As soon as they entered the room to change Jurina noticed a very embarrassed Ayuka approaching Nao, and apologizing to her profusely. Nao brushed it off immediately as a small mistake not to worry about, but Ayuka could barely look into her eyes the whole time despite the comforting words.

Jurina knew that was not a good sign. Thankfully, Ayuka had managed to stay in control of her emotions during the performance and had continued it flawlessly, but it was now obvious by her behavior with Nao that her mistake had affected her a great deal. While she removed her costume and changed back into her everyday clothes, Jurina observed her WCenter in concern. A part of her wanted to go and see her immediately to reassure her, but another guessed Ayuka would be less receptive to her soothing words while they were surrounded by so many people. Indeed, the last time the new senbatsu was announced, Ayuka waited until they were both alone to crack and let her tears fall freely.

That’s why Jurina decided to delay their conversation to later, knowing it was wiser to wait until they would have reached their hotel and the opportunity to find themselves alone would present itself. They still had a performance to do tomorrow in Tokyo for the recent release of their new single, and Jurina knew Ayuka would never be relaxed – and maybe even make another mistake again – if the poor girl remained transfixed by today’s incident.

Since Rena left SKE48 in June, Jurina always shared a room with Churi when they needed to stay at a hotel. All the members had now arrived at the hotel they were staying at for the night, and Jurina – deeply lost in thoughts - absent-mindedly watched Churi who was turning the key inside the lock of the door in front of her. Jurina had remained quiet on their way to the hotel, trying to figure out the best way to approach her WCenter about what happened today.

Out of the corner of her eye she could see a despondent Ayuka drawing away in the corridor, and she finally made up her mind when Churi pushed the door of the room to enter. Without further ado she took a step forward, and leaned in to whisper in her ear. “Churi, I’m going to stay with Ayuka tonight.”

Churi paused at the announcement and tilted her head towards her in confusion, until noticing the way Jurina was giving a few worried, pointed looks in Ayuka’s direction. Churi gazed at the young girl who had almost arrived at the end of the corridor, now understanding the reason for the change of plans. Jurina wanted to spend some time alone with her WCenter.

“No problem,” Churi replied, giving her a soft nod. “Go and talk to her.”

Jurina gave her a thankful smile and turned on her heels, stepping up the pace to catch up Ayuka who was about to disappear around the corner. “Ayuka,” she called out to her once she was within reach, “can I stay with you tonight?”

The young girl stopped abruptly and turned around at once. She looked back in forth between SKE’s center and Akane in astonishment. “You… you want to share the room with me?” she repeated, as if trying to gauge if she had heard correctly.

“Yes,” Jurina confirmed. She was trying to sound as nonchalant as possible, but couldn’t help giving the 12-year-old girl a somewhat expectant look, “Do you agree, or does it bother you?”

Ayuka was so taken aback by the unforeseen change of plans, that no words managed to leave her lips. She stared at SKE’s ace in utter perplexity. It wasn’t that she didn’t wish to share a room with her, but she completely failed to comprehend what was motivating her sudden, very strange request. She waited, expecting the older girl to give her further explanations for her decision, but got absolutely none. “It doesn’t bother me,” Ayuka answered finally in all honesty, shaking her head slightly. 

“Great! What’s the number of your room?” Jurina exclaimed, trying to take a peek at the key secured inside Ayuka’s right hand. The latter showed the tag, Jurina immediately nodding in recognition as she raised her gaze to check the number of the rooms around her. “44. We’re not far.”

Ayuka followed her silently as she led the way, not before casting a last curious look at Akane, and noticing the warm smile directed at her. She responded to it, albeit a little awkwardly. Apparently, she was the only one to find Jurina’s unanticipated eagerness to share a room with her completely odd.

Ayuka and Jurina entered room 44 a few seconds later and the latter kept quiet, deciding to let the younger girl settle in for now. After each one chose a bed they both emptied their suitcase in silence, Jurina taking a discreet peek at her young WCenter now and then to check if she was alright. Ayuka’s troubled expression didn’t go unnoticed, and her wish to ease her worries became stronger as the minutes went by.

Jurina took a seat on the side of her bed once she was done, following the younger girl who was entering the bathroom with a toilet bag. Her WCenter gave off so much energy on stage with her dynamic dancing and cheerfulness, that it was almost painful to see how much this small incident had transformed her mood negatively. Jurina couldn’t wait any longer. She needed to tell her that her mistake was not as serious as she visibly believed.

“Ayuka,” Jurina spoke up when the young girl exited the bathroom, patting the mattress softly next to her, “Can you please sit next to me? I have something to tell you.”

Ayuka gave her a startled look at first but obliged, before looking at her in expectation. “About what happened today on the television show, you-”

“I’m sorry!” Ayuka blurted out, “you were kind enough to rehearse the choreography with me so many times, but I still managed to make a mistake.”

Jurina stared at her in surprise, definitely not expecting the younger girl’s outburst. She noted her suddenly very embarrassed expression, until her WCenter looked away in shame. “It was nothing, Ayuka,” Jurina murmured, leaning forward slightly to try and take a better look at her. “You don’t have to worry about it.”

The reassuring words didn’t have the expected impact, Jurina even noticing tears forming in Ayuka’s eyes. She fell a small pang in her chest at her reaction, and patted her back softly to try and soothe her. Jurina guessed the long hours of rehearsals were not easy for the 12-year-old girl, even if she never complained. Ayuka always listened attentively to everything she said, and didn’t lose her nerves. This mistake was the very first she had made in front of an audience since she was appointed WCenter. Visibly, it was causing her a great deal of shame, and also probably deep frustration after all the work she had accomplished.

“Everyone makes mistakes,” Jurina stated. It is true to say she was a perfectionist and hated making mistakes – as small as they may be – but she couldn’t deny the fact she was not infallible herself either. “You were probably just tired. It happens to everyone.”

“You never make mistakes,” Ayuka whimpered, her eyes still refusing to meet her gaze. She was doing her best to choke back her tears, to no avail as they slid downher cheeks without her consent. “Maybe I’m just not fit to be your WCenter…”

“You are perfectly competent to be WCenter.” Jurina wiped off her tears gently one after another. “And it’s not true, I made mistakes in the past. No one is perfect, no matter how hard we try.”

Jurina saw the young girl calming down slightly, but could tell she failed to convince her completely when Ayuka shook her head in disapproval. It appeared the matter would take a little more time to be solved.

Jurina waited patiently for her to continue, sensing she had more to say. Indeed, Ayuka kept opening her mouth a few times, but never seemed to find the courage to go through with it. Jurina took her hand, and squeezed it lightly. “You are a great dancer, and you thrive to do your best. I witness your determination every day during rehearsal. Today, you kept on with the performance and didn’t give in to panic. You finished the song perfectly. It’s all that matters.”

“This kind of incident never happened with Akane-san or Rena-san,” Ayuka disagreed. “How can I be sure this won’t happen again?”

“You can’t,” Jurina conceded, reading immediately the despair in Ayuka’s eyes as she finally turned to look at her. “But you can stack all the odds in your favor by not giving up and keeping on working hard. Besides, you’re wrong. Rena made many mistakes, especially the first years she joined the group.”

“She did?” Ayuka exclaimed in bewilderment. 

“Many,” Jurina affirmed, a small amused smile forming on her lips at her WCenter’s genuine reaction, “She was always nervous when she had to go on stage, and would sometimes miss some steps.”

“I made mistakes too when I joined the group,” Jurina admitted. “Rena and I both made mistakes. But you know what helped? We talked about it together, and made sure it wouldn’t happen again when we rehearsed the choreography the next time.”

“I never noticed,” Ayuka said, as she let the revelation sink in. "You always looked so natural on stage together.”

“I guess we were good at concealing our true emotions.” Jurina laughed softly. “But trust me, we were nervous when we performed a new song for the first time. I still am.”

“Jurina-san…” Ayuka murmured, moved by the vulnerability SKE’s ace was unexpectedly showing in her very last words. It contrasted so much with her bright and confident personality on stage.

“That’s why I want you to forget what happened,” Jurina stated seriously. “You were just recently appointed WCenter. This situation is new for you, and scary. Over time, you’ll grow more confident and learn to rely on your skills and control your nerves better. And never forget you’re not alone in this. I’m by your side to support you.”

“I know.” Ayuka nodded. “But sometimes, I’m afraid I’m too much of a burden for you. You spend so much time helping me and-”

“That’s not something you need to worry about,” Jurina cut her off her gently. “It’s my role to guide you, and I will keep doing it. Alright?” 

Ayuka’s eyes widened when she saw SKE’s ace raising her little finger in the air, and grinning at her widely. “Now, promise me you’ll stop thinking about what happened. And I want you to come to me if something worries you.” 

Ayuka smiled and nodded, but could tell it was not enough by Jurina’s small pout. It was not hard to guess what she was expecting from her when she bent her pinky slightly and moved it towards her. Ayuka joined their pinkies at once, giggling a little when a satisfied expression plastered the older girl’s face. “I promise, Jurina-san.”

“I wonder what I’m going to eat tonight,” Churi contemplated when she and Jurina took a seat in a restaurant, and she checked the menu in front of her in curiosity.

Summer was now over, giving way to the first days of September. After promoting their new single in Nagoya and Tokyo on every show possible, the girls were finally granted a short respite. It had been a while since they had been able to spend a carefree evening just the two of them. The restaurant Churi had chosen for tonight only recently opened in Nagoya, and she was tempted to test it after reading so many good reviews about it. The main room was quite crowded this Saturday evening, but the waiter was kind enough to place them in an isolated, private room upstairs.

Summer was indeed over, but it didn’t mean the temperature had dropped. In fact, they even had very hot weather these last days in Nagoya. That’s why, after checking the menu carefully, Churi decided it was best to opt for cold noodles. Her choice made, she placed the menu back on the table and looked up to her silent friend who was still focused on the menu in front of her.

Churi waited patiently for her to choose, taking advantage of this moment to observe the other member of the group worriedly. The bags under her eyes were the first thing she noticed, a result of SKE’s ace very tight schedule. Since Rena’s graduation, Jurina clearly had been more busy than usual with SKE’s activities. However, her workload had increased when Ayuka was appointed WCenter.

These last weeks, Jurina spent a lot of time with the younger girl in rehearsal. Churi knew Jurina was doing her best to guide her new WCenter, and help her adjust to her new position in the group. It was a heavy burden for a 12-year-old girl, and Jurina more than anyone could imagine what she going through. Jurina’s wish to help her as much as possible was manifest. Churi wouldn’t dare to criticize Jurina’s kindness towards Ayuka. As long as she remembered, Jurina had always enjoyed helping other members. Churi couldn’t count the number of times she saw her help other girls with their moves in the dancing room. Her kindness was an intrinsic part of her personality; nothing would ever change that.

However, Churi was starting to fear she was putting too much pressure on herself lately. The plus side when you had a WCenter, was that you were not the sole figurehead of the group. As a result, the weight wasn’t solely on your shoulders but shared between your WCenter and you. For years, Rena was by her side. It didn’t always prevent Jurina from putting too much pressure on herself, and a few memorable incidents reminded everyone of Jurina’s constant will to surpass herself, even at the cost of her health.

However, there was no denying the burden would have been too heavy to bear if Rena had not been by her side. Jurina even admitted during a few interviews that she wouldn’t have stayed in the group very long if the older Matsui had not been here. The role of a WCenter was crucial, and Churi had tried to fill in Rena’s shoes as best as she could when she replaced her for two short weeks. Not only was Jurina happy to have a dear friend by her side, Churi could tell she felt less pressured when she was her WCenter.

This pattern of mutual aid got broken when Ayuka was appointed new WCenter. Jurina wanted to protect her at all costs. She didn’t want the young girl to relive the difficulties she herself had been through the first year she joined SKE. As a result, she was carrying the pressure for both of them. Churi had witnessed how it was progressively affecting her physically and mentally. Until now, nothing alarming happened, but she feared if she continued on this dangerous path, Jurina would reach a point of no return.

SKE couldn’t afford to lose their ace during this difficult period of transition. Rena had left only a few months ago; the situation of the group was still fragile. But most of all, Churi didn’t wish to see her friend neglecting her health in favor of her work again. She had already seen it happening too many times in the past for her liking, and promised herself to never let the Nagoya Dome’s incident of 2014 happen ever again. If Rena had not been present that day, there was no doubt Jurina would have seriously injured herself.

The memory of the girl laying in hospital was still vivid and painful, and Churi knew it was time for her to push the thought away when it started affecting her mood. Her initial plan was to spend a nice evening with Jurina, not delving over the past and bad memories. “Having a hard time choosing?” Churi teased at the view of Jurina who still hadn’t made up her mind.

Jurina looked up from the menu, a smile moving to her lips when she noticed her friend’s amused expression. “I am hungry,” Jurina affirmed. “But there are so many choices. What did you choose?”

Hiyashi shu-,” Churi started, only to be interrupted by the sound of Jurina’s phone ringing.

Jurina frowned and gave a curious look at the device placed on the table in front of her, her features darkening in unease at the name flashing on the screen. Rena. Usually, it was a name that would place a smile on her lips instantly and she wouldn’t wait a second to answer, more than impatient to hear her girlfriend’s voice. 

Not tonight. Her eyes were glued on the name that kept flashing on the screen, but her fingers stayed deliberately away from the device. She didn’t wish to speak with the older girl. In fact, she had not truly spoken to her in two whole weeks, always pretending a busy schedule or tiredness to shorten their conversations on LINE. This time, it appeared the older girl had decided to call her, something that was not planned. However, Jurina knew she had no choice but to pick up.

“Hi, Rena,” Jurina spoke up as she answered. From her peripheral vision she noticed Churi gazing at her in interest, but she ignored the attention to focus on her undesired call. “I’m sorry, but I’m at a restaurant with Churi… Can we chat on LINE tomorrow?”

Tomorrow? Not after your dinner? Was Rena’s surprised answer, to which Jurina replied quickly. “Yes, tomorrow. I’m quite tired… I think I’ll go to bed as soon as I head home.”

There was a pause on the other side, and Jurina wondered if she made herself convincing enough. However, she didn’t have to wait long to hear Rena’s voice again. Alright… Tell Akane I said hi. Take care, we’ll talk tomorrow.

Jurina wasn’t surprised when her interlocutor agreed quite easily. Each time, she used roughly the same excuse to shorten their conversation and each time, Rena fell for it. It was not a lie: she was very tired. But her true motive for cutting short their talk was very different, a reason her interlocutor was still failing to grasp after all this time. At that point, Jurina didn’t know if she was madder at herself for not having the courage to admit to Rena what had been troubling her for two weeks, or at the older girl for not seeing that something was wrong with her.

They exchanged a few more platitudes before hanging up, and Jurina momentarily wondered if she wasn’t being too childish about this whole situation. It had been going on for two weeks now, and she certainly didn’t feel any better than the first day she saw that picture of the kiss. As she stared at the name still present on the screen her fingers were suddenly itching to call Rena back, and finally have that important conversation.

No! Jurina placed the phone back on the table decidedly, refusing to give in to the temptation. Rena should be the one to broach the subject first, not her. She was the one who had hidden something from her. Again. Why on earth did she keep doing that? Didn’t she believe she had the right to know?

“Is everything alright?” Churi’s questioning tone jolted her out of her thoughts, and she noticed her concern when she gazed back at her.

“Yes, why?” Jurina lied. However, she could tell her friend was not buying it by her immediate disapproving look. “I really don’t want to talk about it.”

“So, there is something,” Churi continued, ignoring completely her last request.  “Did you two… fight?”

“No, not all.” Jurina threw her a puzzled look. “Why would you believe that?”

“Your voice,” Churi explained. “When you talk with Rena, you always have that special, loving tone you only use with her. Right now, you were a bit cold on the phone. And you look displeased.”

Jurina didn’t know what to reply. No, Rena and her didn’t fight, but Churi hit the bull’s eye by guessing that something was wrong between them. Usually, she shared with her friend pretty much everything that was on her mind, but this was a matter she had not broached with her at all. Why? It is true to say they had had less opportunities to spend time together these past two weeks, but their busy schedule was not the reason for Jurina’s omission. She had deliberately chosen not to talk about it.

From her peripheral vision Jurina noticed the waiter approaching, and addressing them to take their order. They complied and the boy was gone a few seconds later, leaving them both alone again. Silence surrounded them progressively, and Jurina could tell by the expectant look Churi was giving her that she was refusing to let go. “Jurina… whatever it is, you know you can ta-”

“I know,” Jurina murmured, guessing easily what she was going to say. Her friend was only trying to help, and another day she would have been grateful for that. However, tonight was the first quiet evening they managed to have since the release of their new single. “I just want to get my mind off things for a few hours.”

“Alright, I won’t insist,” Churi relented, somehow guessing she would get nothing more from SKE’s stubborn ace. She had absolutely no idea what possibly could be the issue between both Matsui, and the idea that Jurina could be on bad terms with Rena concerned her. Jurina was dealing with a lot of pressure lately, and she needed all the help she could get. It was already not an easy situation for Jurina to be separated physically from the girl she loved so much.

Churi didn’t want to imagine the consequences on Jurina’s mental balance if something serious happened between them.

TO BE CONTINUED
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 03:00:13 AM by sophcaro »
My WMatsui fanfics:

HEARTBEAT trilogy
- Heartbeat | Completed
- Partners | Completed
- Destiny | Completed

OTHER FANFICS
- Warriors | Ongoing
- Back in Time | Ongoing
- One Shot collection: Her Sun | Completed
- Fire and Water | On hiatus

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #484 on: October 07, 2016, 01:43:30 AM »
It seems that the storm approaches ...

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #485 on: October 07, 2016, 01:57:37 AM »
Jurina is giving another cold shoulder treatment to Rena. Haahhh.... :cool2:

Offline Bukiyou Taiyou

• Member+
« Reply #486 on: October 07, 2016, 06:00:10 AM »
Whyyy...  :fainted:

Offline Bukiyou Taiyou

• Member+
« Reply #487 on: October 07, 2016, 02:46:57 PM »
So, Rena hasn't told Jurina about the kiss (scene) yet. Why is she so insensitive? Is it because she thinks it's not important?  :depressed:

They had short conversation on LINE for two weeks, Rena should've noticed something's not right with Jurina. Something's not right between them. I want to know Rena's POV. In the next chapter, maybe? Rena should have good reasons. As far as I remember, she's a sensitive person. She knew when Jurina avoided her like she did when she realised she liked Rena.  :cool2:

Jurina is also childish. She should be able to talk about it with Rena. Avoiding her just made things worse. I think Jurina is tired. Her responsibility as WCenter with newbie Ayuka drained her energy. She has double burden now that she also needs to take care of Ayuka. Jurina is mentally and physically tired.  :frustrated:

WMatsui is surely frustrating. They could just talk, but they didn't. WHY???  :on blackhole:

The only person that could sense something was wrong was only Churi. She could even distinguish Jurina's tone to Rena: from the usual loving tone to the cold one. I have no idea WHY Rena couldn't feel it.

Anyway, thank you for the update, Author-san. I hope everything's getting better between WMatsui.  :prayers:
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 03:14:58 PM by Bukiyou Taiyou »

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #488 on: October 07, 2016, 11:40:26 PM »
So, Rena hasn't told Jurina about the kiss (scene) yet. Why is she so insensitive? Is it because she thinks it's not important?  :depressed:

They had short conversation on LINE for two weeks, Rena should've noticed something's not right with Jurina. Something's not right between them. I want to know Rena's POV. In the next chapter, maybe? Rena should have good reasons. As far as I remember, she's a sensitive person. She knew when Jurina avoided her like she did when she realised she liked Rena.  :cool2:

Jurina is also childish. She should be able to talk about it with Rena. Avoiding her just made things worse. I think Jurina is tired. Her responsibility as WCenter with newbie Ayuka drained her energy. She has double burden now that she also needs to take care of Ayuka. Jurina is mentally and physically tired.  :frustrated:

:thumbup :thumbup

Completely agree with you

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
« Reply #489 on: October 11, 2016, 01:17:31 AM »
 :ding: :ding: :ding: :ding: :ding:  :ding:

:on drink: :on drink: :on gay: :on gay: :kneelbow: :kneelbow:
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline genkingblack

• not hiatus/abandon my fics but really have no time to write.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
« Reply #490 on: October 12, 2016, 04:55:59 PM »
Hey soph, it's me again. sorry for not comment properly. The real life really drag me for real  :sweatdrop:

Well... about J being mad... I can sort of understand her reason... Like is the kiss not important to Rena? Well its clearly important to our Ace right?
But J is at fault too because she doesn't want to talk about it to Rena. Like "Hey Rena why didn't you tell me about kiss scene?" or "I am mad because you didn't tell me."
The reason J's anger is because Rena didn't bother tell her right? not the kiss itself..

Meanwhile.... Rena.... *sigh I dunno what to say.. Can I strangle Rena?  :twisted: :twisted:
Nah don't mind me hahahaha

-again with this long comment but not so important-
anyway, I saw your twitter and said about OS? I'm looking forward to it  :lol: :lol:
My Projects :
GenkingBlack's Vault [OS/Short Stories] Last update 4-Apr-17
Brave Enough On Going Last update 16-Mar-17
Love is Serious, When War is Involved   Hiatus Last Update 12-Mar-17
Heartsmith | On Going Last Update 19-Oct-17
Hidden Vault | Perv Section

Offline Guacamoolee

• Member+
  • Silent reader
« Reply #491 on: October 13, 2016, 07:12:24 AM »
 :mon whine: :mon scare:
RENA YOU MUST HAVE BEEN PLANNING ON SOMETHING I KNOW THAT   :mon fierce: :mon fierce: :mon fierce: :mon fierce: :mon fierce: :mon fierce: :mon fierce:

Offline sophcaro

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
    • sophcaro
« Reply #492 on: October 14, 2016, 03:18:43 AM »
REPLIES TO COMMENTS

It seems they need a serious conversation, right?

Jurina is giving another cold shoulder treatment to Rena. Haahhh.... :cool2:

I think Jurina is mostly frustrated because she's witnessing a certain pattern in Rena's behavior... Her bad tendency to keep certain things secrets from her...

I don't believe Rena is insensitive, or that she thinks it's not important... Maybe she has a reason for not talking about the kissing scene until now?

Well, Jurina has been engrossed in her work for weeks now, and I guess she sounded very tired when they chatted very briefly by text on LINE. It's not always easy to "see" things when you're not facing the person, and to top it all when this person doesn't want to share what's wrong with you.

But J is at fault too because she doesn't want to talk about it to Rena. Like "Hey Rena why didn't you tell me about kiss scene?" or "I am mad because you didn't tell me."
The reason J's anger is because Rena didn't bother tell her right? not the kiss itself..

I guess it's also her stubborn side that's emerging here? And no, her tight schedule is not helping. It's not always easy to see things with a clear head when you're mentally and physically exhausted. You don't always act rationally.

RENA YOU MUST HAVE BEEN PLANNING ON SOMETHING I KNOW THAT   :mon fierce: :mon fierce: :mon fierce: :mon fierce: :mon

I think too Rena has a reason for not telling Jurina until now! Is it a good reason? We'll see ^^
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 03:24:13 PM by sophcaro »
My WMatsui fanfics:

HEARTBEAT trilogy
- Heartbeat | Completed
- Partners | Completed
- Destiny | Completed

OTHER FANFICS
- Warriors | Ongoing
- Back in Time | Ongoing

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #493 on: October 15, 2016, 12:15:47 PM »

It seems they need a serious conversation, right?

Yes. they need to speak very urgently.

Offline sophcaro

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
    • sophcaro
CHAPTER 12

When Jurina woke up this morning, she was pleased to note she was feeling quite rested. Her schedule had been so tight this last month – with all the work surrounding her young WCenter and the release of their new single combined - that she couldn’t remember the last time she had a real, good night sleep. Yesterday evening, it was barely 9 p.m. when she went to bed, a time definitely unusual for SKE’s ace to go to sleep. She was so exhausted after her dinner with Churi, she fell asleep as soon as she reached the bedroom.

A quick glance at the alarm clock indicated her it was almost 9 a.m., and Jurina was thankful not having anything to do on this Sunday morning. It meant she could stay in bed a little longer if she wished, a luxury so rare she was not going to let this opportunity pass. Jurina blinked a few times to take in her surroundings, observing Rena’s bedroom thanks to the morning light penetrating the room.

Yesterday, she didn’t even hesitate when she was faced with the choice of going to her home, or to Rena’s apartment. It had been more than a month since she last saw Rena in Kyoto, and her cozy apartment had an undeniable appeasing effect on her. Rena may not be physically here with her, she could almost feel her presence in the very air she breathed, and at each step she took.

Yes, she was still troubled by the fact the older girl had not said a word about her kissing scene – and her frustration at the idea she had kept something from her had not decreased in the slightest since she discovered the picture in the magazine - yet a part of her couldn’t ignore the fact she missed her nevertheless. Jurina was all too aware of her conflicted feelings. How could she be upset at her, yet still love her so unconditionally? It wasn’t the first time she found herself facing such a contradiction; one that only seemed to arise when it came to the person named Rena Matsui.

Jurina let out a small sigh, noticing she was still wearing her everyday clothes. Last night events came to the forefront of her mind. That’s right. Not only she ended up eating much less than originally planned after her short talk with Rena on the phone – a mistake her grumbling stomach was now reminding her – she didn’t even bother to change into her pajamas. Jurina searched her memory to recall when such an occurrence happened before, but failed to identify a moment in particular. Jurina figured it had probably been many years.

Jurina pondered over going back to sleep for a little while, but soon discovered she really wasn’t feeling sleepy anymore. The view of the bedcover resting over her body brought a frown to her face, not remembering placing it here in the first place. In fact, she was pretty sure she fell asleep just like that as soon as her head hit the comfy mattress of Rena’s bed. Could she have covered herself with it at some point during the night?

Just as she was about to brush it off, her perplexity increased when she noticed that Rena’s side of the bed was untucked. Well, that was even more odd. Not only didn’t she get under the sheets last night, she always left untouched the left side of the bed when she slept alone at Rena’s place. Her bewilderment reached a new level when she caught a smell coming from the kitchen. Now, there was no doubt possible anymore. She was not alone in the apartment. Could she have invited Churi over after their dinner?

Even if she had voiced her desire to take her mind off things for a few hours she couldn’t help reliving her short conversation with Rena on the phone most of the time, and feeling a bit guilty about the way she had handled things. In the end, her bowl of noodles stayed mostly untouched, and it took her a lot of self-restrain not to come back on her decision and instead spill the beans to Churi about what concerned her.

That’s why it wouldn’t have been implausible for her to ask to spend the night with Churi, in order not to be alone when she was not in her right mind. However, Jurina realized quickly it was very unlikely. Yes, she could have spent the night at Churi’s apartment, but she was at Rena’s apartment right now. And she never invited anyone over at Rena’s place. Could she have made an exception this time?

Jurina straightened up and glanced towards the left side of the mattress, observing that – not only the bedsheet was definitely untucked - Rena’s pillow also showed signs of having been recently used. She was not alone right now, and someone had definitely slept here last night. Jurina pushed the bedcover aside and took a seat on the side of the bed, trying in vain to find the missing piece of the puzzle. Yes, she was exhausted last night, but she certainly didn’t drink a single drop of alcohol. She never did! Her failing memory made no sense whatsoever to her.

Jurina stood up from the bed and moved towards the door, well decided to get an answer to her questions. The smell reaching her nostrils grew stronger when she opened the door and took a step outside. Someone was cooking rice. The sound of cracking eggs gave it away that an omelet was probably also on the menu. Now her curiosity had reached its peak, and her feet unconsciously sped up on the floor a little.

Music playing softly on the CD player reached her as she entered the living room, and it didn’t take her long to recognize the familiar tune: Osaka Lover, a song from DREAMS COME TRUE. Rena’s all times favorite band.

Nando koko e kitetatte  No matter how many times I come here,

Mata kuru nowa anata ga oru kara ya mon  I'll keep coming because you're here.

Tanoshisou ni shitetatte  No matter how much fun it is,

Sore wa anata ga koko ni oru kara ya mon  It's because you're here, you know.

Dondake kenka shitatte anata dake  No matter how much we fight, you're the only thing

Honma ni taisetsu ya mon  That's really important to me.

Jurina’s feet paused when she arrived at the doorstep of the kitchen, and her mouth dropped open at the view of the other girl busy making breakfast. She had her back turned to her and as such not noticed her presence yet, but it didn’t prevent Jurina from recognizing her silhouette immediately.

Rena Matsui, her 25-year-old girlfriend, was tossing food in a pan while humming with enthusiasm the energetic song that was playing on the CD player.

“R-Rena?!” Jurina blurted out in incredulity, not believing the sight in front of her. What was the older girl doing in Nagoya? She never mentioned her return to her over the phone!

A pair of small brown orbs looked back at her at once, and a warm smile spread across the face of the former SKE member. Rena retracted her fingers from the pan and reduced the distance between them, Jurina not opposing any resistance when she captured her lips in a kiss. The moment was short and chaste, but it didn’t prevent the young girl from relishing the contact of Rena’s soft and familiar lips against hers.

“Hi,” Rena whispered when she pulled away. “You arrived right on time. Take a seat.”

Jurina heard the invitation well but her feet stayed stuck on the ground, her eyes glued on the older girl as she went back to take care of the food. Somehow, she was still having a hard time processing what was happening. Rena was standing in the flesh right in front of her. How was that possible? 

She finally got the answer to her previous questions, but Rena’s presence was raising a few other ones. She swept over her form, taking in the red short-sleeved anime tee-shirt and white pair of pants that composed her pajamas. Her appearance was another proof that the older girl had slept here last night, and Jurina found herself astonished by the discovery. She must really have slept like a log not to notice anything.

“I-I don’t understand,” Jurina finally admitted her bemusement when she found her voice back. “You never told me you would be back so soon.”

“I didn’t tell you because I wanted to make it a surprise,” Rena explained, quite pleased with herself at the reaction her presence provoked. “I was planning on arriving unnoticed this afternoon, but I managed to catch an early train. However, you were already sleeping soundly when I came in the bedroom.”

“Yes, I was exhausted,” Jurina conceded. “I have been very busy lately… I think my body couldn’t refuse the respite any longer.”

“I can see that.” Rena grinned, scanning her from head to toe. “I don’t even remember the last time I saw you going to sleep still fully clothed.”

“Er…,” Jurina cringed. No, she wasn’t feeling very proud right now at the sight she was offering. As if she wasn’t feeling embarrassed enough, her stomach betrayed her hunger with a sudden growl. It had been twice now since she woke up this morning.

Rena stifled a laugh. “I agree. You definitely need to listen to your body. Sit.”

This time Jurina obliged and took a seat at the table, her chopsticks getting in action as soon as food was placed inside her bowl. Yes, she was definitely starving, Jurina realized as she tasted the cooking of her girlfriend. It was a simple meal, but she knew she was going to enjoy every second of it. After all, she had a demanding stomach to satisfy. From her peripheral vision, she soon noticed the older girl who had taken a seat opposite her was not touching her food, and she raised her gaze in curiosity. “What is it?”

“I’m just pleased to witness your appetite,” Rena replied in all honesty, before continuing on a lighter tone. “And I’m glad my modest cooking still appeals to you after two months.”

“Silly,” Jurina protested, smiling a little at the older girl’s playful expression. “If you don’t eat, I’m going to steal that melon pan of yours,” she threatened, sending a pointed look to the bread resting next to Rena’s untouched bowl.

“You wouldn’t dare,” Rena scoffed, a protective hand covering the precious food. “In eight years, no one has ever been able to take a melon pan away from me. Not even you and your sneaky hands.”

Jurina shook her head lightly at her childish behavior and resumed eating, her attention moving occasionally back to the older girl. A comfortable silence enveloped them while they ate, only the soft music of DREAMS COME TRUE accompanying them in the background. Now and then they would exchange a smile, and Jurina realized progressively how much she had missed those simple moments of daily life. 

All negative thoughts fell at the back of her head in an instant, Jurina enjoying instead the unexpected presence of the girl she had been separated from for so long.

When she came back to her apartment the previous night, Rena had only removed a few essential elements out from her suitcase, not willing to take the risk of waking up the girl who was already sleeping in the bedroom. Now, they both had finished their breakfast, and she took advantage of the fact Jurina was busy taking a shower to finally empty it.

She started to place a few clothes back in the drawers, soon letting her gaze wander around the room in appreciation. After all these years, she was pretty much used to spending the night in hotel rooms, but there was nothing like being finally home. Her eyes suddenly caught sight of an unfamiliar rectangular box on her desk, an object she had completely missed the day before due to the darkness.

She continued emptying her suitcase but stopped halfway through, curiosity finally getting the best of her. She moved towards her desk, her fingers carefully unwrapping the red paper around the box that concealed its content. A familiar white wave appeared on the top, and her surprise gave way to a certain anticipation as she suddenly got a good intuition of what it could be. Her eyes lit up when she opened it, and saw a brand-new pair of red and blue sneakers inside the black box. A light squeal escaped her lips in delight and she took the shoes out without further ado, admiring them from every angle.

She truly couldn’t wait to put them on, and she made a mental note to properly thank Jurina once she would be out of the bathroom.

Shoes in hand she went to open a cupboard on her left, and she kneeled to place her newest pair of shoes amongst all the other pairs of sneakers carefully aligned. Rena admired her large selection of sneakers, her eyes falling on each pair that composed her cupboard. Some were shoes she had bought herself, others were given to her by famous brands. There was no way telling how many pairs she had - considering how impressive her collection was – but she was capable of situating each pair at a certain moment of her life. For nothing in the world, she would get rid of them, even if some were definitely worn out by now, or others didn’t fit her size anymore.

Rena noted she had little space left in her cupboard, and figured she would need to overcome this unfortunate problem. Her passion for sneakers was certainly not about to diminish anytime soon.

“Sometimes, I don’t know what’s the most impressive,” Jurina’s pensive voice sounded behind her back. “Your sneakers collection, or your scale model trains collection.”

Rena turned around, her gaze falling on the young girl leaning against the doorframe of the bathroom, and now dressed in fresh clothes. She followed her eyes set on the glasscase that sheltered her train collection. “I don’t know which one is the largest, but I can tell you they are both equally important to me.”

“I’m well aware of that.” Jurina smiled knowingly, finally noticing the Shinkansen 500 she had given her for her twenty-fourth birthday. “But your train collection is now complete. How will I know what to buy for your next birthday?”

“Already thinking about that?” Rena arched an eyebrow in mild amusement. “I turned 25 less than two months ago.”

“Yes, but time goes by quicker than you expect,” Jurina murmured, moving forward to take a seat on the side of the bed. “Don’t you think? Because to me, it only seems like yesterday when we were both members of SKE singing on stage in Nagoya. And now, you’re a full-time actress shooting dramas all around the country.”

Rena gazed at her in concern. Jurina’s mood had suddenly darkened, contrasting so much with the happiness she had witnessed upon her face earlier on in the kitchen. What had triggered the sudden melancholy she could now easily distinguish in her voice? Rena wasn’t exactly sure, but she guessed SKE’s ace was still somewhat having difficulties adjusting to her absence from the group.

She stood up from the floor and closed the cupboard - thinking carefully about what to reply – before taking a seat beside her. “I’m back in Nagoya now,” she assured as she took Jurina’s left hand inside hers. “Now that my shooting is over, I’m going to stay here for a little while.”

Yes, Rena was finally back, Jurina nodded as the older girl reminded her of her promise. She couldn’t be more delighted by the news; it was all she had been waiting for during their separation. She laced their fingers together and looked down to their joined hands, observing their matching rings. It was the symbol of her unfailing affection for Rena, and she couldn’t be more pleased that the older girl was also wearing it. What was she worried about? Everything was going to be fine now that Rena was by her side again.

However, her joy didn’t last as she soon remembered a subject that had been nagging her for weeks. She had been so distracted by Rena’s unexpected return – and blinded by the joy that resulted from it - that she had momentarily forgotten about it. She retracted her hand slowly and looked away, nibbling on her bottom lip as she searched the best way to broach this tricky subject. Now that Rena was physically by her side, the moment was ideal to finally let it out. She had envisioned this conversation in her head a few times in the past, but words surprisingly refused to come out when she opened her mouth to speak.

Jurina’s behavior went far from unnoticed from Rena who frowned a little, wondering why the young girl suddenly looked a bit uneased. “Is everything alright?”

No… You had a kissing scene in Destiny and I don’t understand why you didn’t tell me! Jurina suddenly felt like venting her frustration. However, she restrained herself, not wishing to raise her voice in front of her. Somehow, she wanted to sort this out in a mature way now that they were face to face. She ended up being much more hesitant than planned when she spoke up. “Why didn’t you tell me about your…”

Jurina didn’t manage to finish her sentence, feeling a pang in her chest when a certain unpleasant picture invaded her mind. After that day, she had almost watched the designated episode to check how far it went between Arisa and Yoshiaki. In the end, she didn’t manage to go through with it, guessing it would hurt her even more if she saw something she didn’t like.

Jurina didn’t know why Rena deliberately chose to keep this information from her, but the idea of Rena kissing someone else intimately was also somewhat disturbing. Of course, it was only work and it didn’t mean anything, Jurina tried to convince herself multiple times. But it didn’t really manage to make things any better. In her shoes, she was not sure she would have agreed to shoot such embarrassing scenes.

And the idea of her girlfriend kissing another actor on screen whenever she pleased? She herself had stopped kissing other members on the lips when she and Rena became a couple. The older Matsui never asked her to, but Jurina didn’t wish to take the risk of offending her in any way with her playful behavior. It appeared Rena didn’t think one second of the potential consequences her actions could have on her. How else could she explain otherwise the fact Rena had not mentioned that kiss to her?

Jurina glanced back to Rena tentatively, and could tell by her concerned look she had no idea what was bothering her. There was no use beating around the bush any longer. “The kiss,” she finally blurted out. “Your character kissed Yoshiaki, and you didn’t tell me anything about it.”

Rena blinked in confusion, processing what Jurina had just announced. What? She was aware of the kiss? But how? Didn’t Jurina tell her she had been too busy lately to follow Destiny properly, and as such would wait until it was over to catch up? Yes, Rena was positively sure about that. Jurina had indicated it loud and clear over the phone more than a month ago.

“I don’t understand…” Rena confessed. “You told me you were not following my drama. I thought we could watch it together when I return.”

“I didn’t watch it,” Jurina confirmed, failing to understand why she was bringing this up. She was completely missing the point! “But I heard about the kiss from Rara!”

Rena was slightly taken aback by the reproach she could easily read in her voice. The young girl was doing her best to keep her tone even, but failed miserably. She was boiling inside, that fact was much obvious. After all these years, she was capable of analyzing her body language very well. And right now, she was like a ticking bomb, ready to explode at any moment.

“I was going to tell you,” Rena assured, catching her hand and encircling her fingers gently. Somehow, she hoped her appeasing tone would help the other girl calm down effectively. “As soon as we would have watched the show together, I would have warn-”

“Why wait?!” Jurina cut her off, pulling her hand away instantly. Oh yes, she was losing her temper – something she promised herself not to do – but she just couldn’t help it. Rena’s arguments were making no sense to her. “Why not tell me straight away when you shot the scene?”

Rena watched her in incredulity when she stood up abruptly and walked away. For an instant, she even feared she was going to completely leave the room considering how agitated she looked. To her relief her steps stopped before that, and their eyes met again when Jurina turned to look at her, arms crossed over her chest.

She’s really angry at me, Rena realized, trying desperately to take a grasp of the situation. She believed to have good reasons for not telling Jurina about the kiss sooner. Reasons she wished to expose to her, if only Jurina gave her the chance. However, judging by her reaction, she could tell her patience was progressively slipping.

“This is a whole misunderstanding,” she started, hoping Jurina would not interrupt her this time. It was essential if she wished to make herself completely clear. “I knew you weren’t following my show anymore, so I didn’t want to make you vainly upset over the phone by mentioning this scene. I wanted to have that conversation with you when we would see each other again. The only thing is… I didn’t predict that you would hear about it.”

“You should have guessed there was a possibility I would learn about it nevertheless,” Jurina countered. Yes, she had been careful to stay away from spoilers, but Rena’s drama was very popular. The first kissing scene on screen of a former idol. Of course, it would draw attention! “A lot of magazines talk about your drama.”

“I’m sorry,” Rena whispered, realizing how reckless she had been by not telling Jurina sooner. Of course, she was aware of the success of her drama, but she had been mostly living in a bubble during her stay in Kyoto. This project was so important to her eyes – not to mention time consuming - that she wished to stay completely focused on her work. Did she end up shutting out everything around her? Maybe a little. In fact, her conversations with Jurina were the only thing that kept her connected to the outside world the whole time of the shooting.

Now, Rena connected the dots with Jurina’s recent behavior on LINE. Their conversations had considerably shortened these last weeks, and Rena never doubted the other girl’s sincerity when she stated more than a few times how exhausted she was. Why wouldn’t she believe her? She was all too aware of her busy schedule with SKE, and - even if Jurina never spoke much about the difficulties she encountered - guessed her newest WCenter was not lifting up the pressure from her shoulders, far from it.

After the conversation they just had, Rena realized she had not been completely honest with her. Jurina had been acting this way not because she was tired, but because she was upset with her. And she had not seen anything. She had been completely fooled by Jurina’s explanation. An explanation she still strongly believed until this morning, after discovering a fully clothed Jurina sleeping soundly onto her bed.

“I’m really sorry...” Rena repeated, guilt washing over her as she imagined easily what Jurina had been going through because of her omission. Not only Jurina was under a lot of pressure with her work, her silence about the kissing scene must have convinced her she was purposely hiding something from her. “I never meant to hurt you. You need to believe me.”

Rena’s convincing tone and pleading look got the better of Jurina. Now, there was no doubt the older girl was truly remorseful about her actions, and listening to her explanation managed to alleviate her anger. However, there were still a few things she wanted to ask. “Was it the only kissing scene?”

“No…” Rena replied. She was a bit hesitant to continue, but she could tell the other girl had now thankfully considerably calmed down. Besides, she deserved to know the entire truth. “I did another kissing scene at the end of the drama. Both were very chaste kisses, I assure you.”

Jurina felt a bit relieved the scenes were not as explicit as she feared, even though she couldn’t deny the idea still made her a bit uncomfortable. “So… you’re really alright with doing such scenes on screen?”

“I’m not saying I especially enjoyed shooting them,” Rena answered, sensing she needed to tread carefully with this somewhat sensitive subject. “I think those scenes were necessary for the development of the story. I wouldn’t have agreed if it was only gratuitous.”

Jurina didn’t say anything, but read between the lines easily. Rena didn’t mind doing those scenes, and was not opposed to shooting kissing scenes again. Never once in her life did Jurina try to influence or meddle in Rena’s career, and she was not about to start. However, it certainly didn’t mean she always understood her decisions. Agreeing to her transfer to Team E. Not protesting against her kennin in Nogizaka46. Those were choices – amongst a few other ones – she still couldn’t fathom after all this time.

Jurina already knew she was definitely going to skip Rena’s kissing scenes when she would decide to watch Destiny again, and would apply the same logic if Rena chose to do more kissing scenes in other dramas. The prospect of Rena doing more kissing scenes was still disturbing to her, but she was going to respect her decisions nevertheless.

She always would.

Jurina had been quiet for a little while now, and Rena couldn’t help gazing at her in apprehension. Somehow, she could tell by her pensive look she was still processing what she had said. Wishing to put an end to the distance separating them she stood up from the bed, and took a few steps forward.

“Are we… alright?” she asked, a bit hesitant to touch the other girl yet, in case the issue was still not completely solved.

“Of course...” Jurina nodded, a faint smile moving to her lips when she could literally see the relief spreading across Rena’s features. No, she was not mad at Rena anymore, but she wanted to make sure of one thing: that she never relived what she had been through. “I know you never meant to upset me, but I need you to promise me something. Next time you do a kissing scene, don’t wait to tell me. You have no idea how painful it was to learn about it from someone else.”

“I promise.” Rena cupped her cheek tenderly. “I won’t make the same mistake twice.”

Jurina didn’t oppose any resistance to the affectionate gesture and even leaned a little into her touch, before pulling her into a hug. Two arms wrapped around her neck in reaction and a gentle kiss was placed against her temple. There was no word strong enough to say how much Jurina was relieved the matter was finally over, and she tightened her hold around Rena's waist.

If there was one thing she hated above all, it was fighting with Rena. Something that thankfully very rarely happened. Jurina was now conscious it had only been a terrible problem of communication, unfortunately enhanced by the distance separating them. But now, Rena was finally back in Nagoya. Jurina wanted to believe everything was going to be fine again. Rena had always been her rock, her anchor. As long as she had her by her side, she could overcome any obstacle.

TO BE CONTINUED
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 06:21:02 PM by sophcaro »
My WMatsui fanfics:

HEARTBEAT trilogy
- Heartbeat | Completed
- Partners | Completed
- Destiny | Completed

OTHER FANFICS
- Warriors | Ongoing
- Back in Time | Ongoing

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
Glad their on good terms now... After this, is there going to be more drama surrounding their love story??????

Offline sophcaro

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
    • sophcaro
After this, is there going to be more drama surrounding their love story??????

Yes! The story is far from over.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 01:33:01 AM by sophcaro »
My WMatsui fanfics:

HEARTBEAT trilogy
- Heartbeat | Completed
- Partners | Completed
- Destiny | Completed

OTHER FANFICS
- Warriors | Ongoing
- Back in Time | Ongoing

Offline Bukiyou Taiyou

• Member+
I always like it when Jurina slept at Rena's apartment even when Rena was away in Kyoto.
It's like...she missed her so much.  :on speedy:

Rena may not be physically here with her, she could almost feel her presence in the very air she breathed, and at each step she took.

I can understand that.

Anyway, I know Rena would be present in this chapter but I didn't know HOW, so I'm super excited when she came home
and even cooked for Jurina. My heart...  :shy1: Jurina should return the favor someday hehe..

Before I read this chapter, I was anticipating a gloomy mood for I know Jurina somehow would confront Rena about the kiss scene.
But then you started the first part of the chapter with something sweet (and a bit fluffy). It was unexpected, though I'm not complaining. :cathappy:
When things got serious and Jurina almost lost her temper, I wondered what could possibly happen. I'm happy that they both were
mature enough and they wanted to listen to each other.

Rena, you should never do the same mistake again!  :on yellcard:

I love this chapter! Well written and well thought out, as expected from Sophcaro-san. Arigatou.

Ps. This is my favourite quotes from this chapter:

Jurina was all too aware of her conflicted feelings. How could she be upset at her, yet still love her so unconditionally? It wasn’t the first time she found herself facing such a contradiction; one that only seemed to arise when it came to the person named Rena Matsui.

Awesome!

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
At last!
Rena and Jurina can speak properly.
I understand the reasons for Rena.
But I understand the anger of Jurina.
I'm glad they have made peace.

Offline Guacamoolee

• Member+
  • Silent reader
My first impression for this chapter:

RENA APPEARS

RENA APPEAAAAARS

RENA APPEAAAARRRRRRRRRSSSSSSS

:cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow:

Rena, it's so good to see you be back!!

I'm so glad that Jurina didn't tell Churi about something that has been bugging her lately (correct me if I'm wrong). I like the way they solved their problems together. Our couple has grown up!!!
Somehow this chapter kinda reminds me of the time when Rena was doing <Shin Bakumatsu Junjo Den> performances and Jurina stated that she doesn't want to go to her show because she doesn't want to see that "you-know-what" scene  :lol: 
Uuuughhhhhh... Now that we have Rena back to Nagoya, can we let them out for a date?????? Or dinner???? Or dinner date????? Or whatever you call it?????
 :shy2: :shy2: :shy2:

Anyway Author-san, thanks for this beautiful chapter!  :thumbsup

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Free & Easy