JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - Diamond

Author Topic: (Group) Alice Project Company  (Read 167110 times)

Offline Haggu

Re: (Group) Alice Project Company
« Reply #440 on: December 29, 2014, 09:34:38 AM »
Hey, so I'm going to Japan next month and I'm planning on going to parms. However, just so I know what to expect..I was wondering if anyone who has been before could explain how buying goods/getting stuff signed by the girls works.

I'm not quite fluent but I can speak an okay amount of Japanese, but just in case I miss anything...I just want to make sure I know where I'm going/where I should be etc etc so I don't miss out on anything. To my understanding thus far, there are multiple lines? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks :)

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
« Reply #441 on: December 29, 2014, 09:46:57 AM »

i never noticed how short their skirts are  :shocked:

Offline Haggu

« Reply #442 on: December 29, 2014, 10:47:11 AM »
That was pretty cool :) Looking forward to the release and getting a hold of a few copies. I love that they've been able to sell so many copies as well :D

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
« Reply #443 on: December 30, 2014, 06:38:39 PM »

OZ  :rofl:   XD  i like ninja nanase  and sailor moon pa-ken

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
« Reply #444 on: December 30, 2014, 08:50:03 PM »

seems like a lot of music stores have some sort of display set up specifically for the new single  :twothumbs

NO ALICE, NO LIFE

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #445 on: December 30, 2014, 10:58:56 PM »
Yeah! They are doing really well! My twitter has been full of store display pics of the new single - it's everywhere!

As for the new single Genki da ne☆

i never noticed how short their skirts are  :shocked:

I like the song a lot more from when it was just in the rhythm game, but... I still think Marine☆Road is better!

I guess they didn't use the rhythm game VIP member rankings for this like I thought they were going to - cuz Jun didn't make that and she's here, remarkably taking the second rapping role after Nanaka, even though Yuki has returned...

Hey, so I'm going to Japan next month and I'm planning on going to parms. However, just so I know what to expect..I was wondering if anyone who has been before could explain how buying goods/getting stuff signed by the girls works.

I'm not quite fluent but I can speak an okay amount of Japanese, but just in case I miss anything...I just want to make sure I know where I'm going/where I should be etc etc so I don't miss out on anything. To my understanding thus far, there are multiple lines? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks :)

Alright, do you know about the show times and how to get to PARMS etc? I can PM you my "overly detailed (but still missing a lot) guide to going to see Alice Project shows" that I've sent a couple people on jphip before. And feel free to ask me and Qs...

Kameda Reona, former Steamgirls/Alice Juban member, joined a new band and they are about to release their debut single:

AstoLights

Interesting... and one of their songs has the same name as an OZ song
« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 11:04:48 PM by Jul3 »

Chihiro

Offline Haggu

« Reply #446 on: December 31, 2014, 02:56:23 AM »
Thank you very much for the guide, Jul3! :) Much appreciated. I suppose things will make even more sense once I see it in person. I guess I'm worried I'm going to be so starstruck/nervous that I'll forget to say anything :P But from what I'm gathering, once you get in and figure out how shiz works, it's probably not all that bad. So from what I understand it's probably best for me to go to any of the weekend shows if I want to see all of Kamen Joshi. Sounds good.

As a complete side note, I've got to say, that I was rather impressed how well Jun did with the rapping alongside Nanaka in 元気種 :) But as mentioned, interesting that she was chosen to do it seeing Yuki has returned...but hey, she did really well, so that's awesome :) Was very happy with it overall and I feel everyone did a great job, I'm really proud of them. (Especially seeing how far they've come from when Alice Project itself was first starting out.) And I loved being able to see them showing it off at parms for the first time, (I'll put my hands up, I teared up a little as well <.< >.>) I'm assuming that's probably the first time the girls themselves had seen the finished PV? So happy for them :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 03:10:59 AM by Haggu »

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #447 on: December 31, 2014, 03:54:18 AM »
^ I'd suggest just going whenever you can. Wednesdays all the groups are there, and weekends (though not for the free show). The more times the merrier!  :hip smile:

As for actually meeting them, I don't know how it will be in the new year, since the last few months it's been different since they've been selling the single. The last few months before the performance they've done group handshakes (choose a row, which is per group, Steam Girls, Armor Girls, Pa-Ken+OZ, Juban etc) and handshake all of them. And after the performance they've done chekis (photos), can do 2-shots, or group shots, or select chekis where you can select which members you want. The first time with any member you probably will be nervous but after that should be fine! Depending on how the first meeting went :P

Chihiro

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
« Reply #448 on: December 31, 2014, 09:23:08 PM »

Offline Haggu

« Reply #449 on: January 01, 2015, 03:30:20 PM »

Looks like Hinako's after Anna's mask. Can't say I'm surprised, however with Anna being my oshi, I hope Hinako doesn't get it anytime soon... I mean, I hope this isn't some kind of foreshadowing of Anna graduating this year D: Sure, all good things come to an end I suppose...but not yet! :P Heck, I'm probably just over thinking it and the challenge was just some friendly banter/rivalry. Guess we'll see what happens as the year progresses.

Offline Sadia23

• あんな推し
    • sadia_alice
« Reply #450 on: January 01, 2015, 06:20:03 PM »
Over the last month, me and a few other lovely people decided to try setting up a small underground idol subgroup.
As of the New Year, we finally managed to get things started and to put out a few releases already!

Main focus will be Alice Project and anything related there, thats of interest! By now there is lots of content of them, be it Daily Alice, the MakiSpo shows or their new upcoming weekly show!

Just now this got uploaded:

So, I hope you will enjoy our future releases, too and Happy New Year!

https://www.facebook.com/KamenGaijin
NO ANNA, NO LIFE

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
« Reply #451 on: January 02, 2015, 03:24:23 AM »

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #452 on: January 02, 2015, 03:31:38 AM »

Looks like Hinako's after Anna's mask. Can't say I'm surprised, however with Anna being my oshi, I hope Hinako doesn't get it anytime soon... I mean, I hope this isn't some kind of foreshadowing of Anna graduating this year D: Sure, all good things come to an end I suppose...but not yet! :P Heck, I'm probably just over thinking it and the challenge was just some friendly banter/rivalry. Guess we'll see what happens as the year progresses.

Yeah, Sara also got the red mask when Steam Girls went and performed in Korea. I don't think Anna will be going anywhere anytime soon - AlicePro are really taking off at the moment and the members probably want to stick around for SSA.

Anyway, more Countdown Live footage:

Pretty cool how they used both 7th and 8th floors. And how on Floor 8, Steam Girls performed with OZ, Alice Juban with Slime Girls, and Armor Girls with Pa-Ken! Also, I note Satsuki and Tomoe were around...

And here's some after-footage from New Years, including Seiji-san announcing the MVPs of 2014:

I want to eat Honey Toast with the members!

This was kinda crazy how Erina got sent to Okinawa for the day just to visit a couple of record stores, and with no warning!  :lol:

Over the last month, me and a few other lovely people decided to try setting up a small underground idol subgroup.
As of the New Year, we finally managed to get things started and to put out a few releases already!

Main focus will be Alice Project and anything related there, thats of interest! By now there is lots of content of them, be it Daily Alice, the MakiSpo shows or their new upcoming weekly show!

Just now this got uploaded:

So, I hope you will enjoy our future releases, too and Happy New Year!

https://www.facebook.com/KamenGaijin
Thanks for the subs!  :thumbsup

Was good to know what was going on in the announcements, they need subtitles at PARMS, too  :lol:
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 04:25:16 AM by Jul3 »

Chihiro

Offline Sadia23

• あんな推し
    • sadia_alice
« Reply #453 on: January 02, 2015, 04:52:20 PM »
Thanks for the subs!  :thumbsup

Was good to know what was going on in the announcements, they need subtitles at PARMS, too  :lol:

Thank you  :).

There won't be new releases for now, as we have the chance to get officially recognized for doing their subs and uploading the stuff directly on their channel  :twothumbs .
We kinda dont want to screw that chance so waiting until things are settled.
Sorry, there is already quite a lot ready, but that has to wait for a bit!
NO ANNA, NO LIFE

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #454 on: January 04, 2015, 01:46:01 PM »
Interesting interview with the guy who writes the music for Alice Project: http://rittor-music.jp/news/2014/12/43037

Chihiro

Offline eyeless

• Member+
« Reply #455 on: January 05, 2015, 01:58:07 AM »
GENKIDANE has an impressive firstday sales, 109k.

I don't know how they pulled it off but congrats girls :)

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #456 on: January 05, 2015, 04:43:25 AM »
This vid features the debut live performance of Kamen Joshi's 3rd single [Genki da ne☆] at PARMS 2015/01/14. Unfortunately features more interviews than live footage  :(

CD reservation numbers at PARMS (as noted in this youtube video's title) are a lot higher than the figures The Natsu Style have been reporting (like in eyeless post above), so let's wait until tomorrow for official Oricon daily numbers... they will announce the official first week Oricon figures on 6th Jan 1-bu, I don't think they'll hit their aim, but let's wait and see... and eyeless, I can explain the high sales later  :P

Chihiro

Offline qwiksXnd

• Member+
« Reply #457 on: January 05, 2015, 06:24:27 AM »
Wattstax and I attended their Countdown concert and I think the cd sales number they had posted was over 126,000. I'm new to Alice Project and I thought there was no way Oricon would record those sales, so I'm surprised the number was pretty accurate. It's insanely high for a non 48 group.

Offline Haggu

« Reply #458 on: January 05, 2015, 07:13:24 AM »
So Anna just tweeted out a moment ago that they've managed to reach #1 on the Oricon daily rankings for "CD singles". Great news :) Here's hoping they achieve the same success in the weekly rankings. :)

Offline eyeless

• Member+
« Reply #459 on: January 05, 2015, 08:59:15 AM »
CD reservation numbers at PARMS (as noted in this youtube video's title) are a lot higher than the figures The Natsu Style have been reporting (like in eyeless post above), so let's wait until tomorrow for official Oricon daily numbers... they will announce the official first week Oricon figures on 6th Jan 1-bu, I don't think they'll hit their aim, but let's wait and see... and eyeless, I can explain the high sales later  :P

Oh please let us know, I'm curious :)

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - Diamond