JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Red Velvet - Automatic

Author Topic: (Group) Alice Project Company  (Read 167126 times)

Offline johnothan98

Re: (Group) Alice Project Company
« Reply #460 on: January 05, 2015, 05:57:48 PM »
Hi guys, i am new here.
I am going Japan on 22-29 and will be visiting PARMS. Wonder if anyone have details on getting the ticket. I am afraid if I got the ladies night ticket :shocked: Don't know which weekdays are ladies night.

Anyone will be going on these days too? Great to have a companion.

Thanks.

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #461 on: January 05, 2015, 10:39:25 PM »
^ I'll PM you my guide....

Alright! Since their official website reports it, sales of the new single Genki da ne☆ have reached 132k on Oricon weekly charts!   :theking

Makes them #1 and apparently it's the 3rd ever indie label single to ever reach #1 on Oricon.

http://www.alice-project.biz/report?id=252

Oricon will update with exact numbers for the week tomorrow, but here are the daily numbers (and position after) from The Natsu Style, since Oricon has finally updated the daily rankings, but doesn't give numbers (apart from yesterday)

2014/12/29 - 108,994 - 1
2014/12/30 -    2,247 - 3
2014/12/31 -    6,162 - 1
2015/01/01 -    2,919 - 1
2015/01/02 -    3,393 - 1
2015/01/03 -    3,573 - 1
2015/01/04 -    4,224 - 1

Summing that up makes 131,512 which matches what the Alice Project website said.

Edit: just seen that most of the text at that AP website is lifted straight from the Oricon article: http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2046807/full/
And Tokyohive have translated the Oricon article: http://www.tokyohive.com/article/2015/01/kamen-joshi-becomes-the-first-female-indie-artist-to-top-oricon-weekly-single-ranking-

Also, CD reservations for this single at PARMS have now crossed the 200k mark!

Congrats to Alice Project... with their new weekly show starting on the 7th on TV Tokyo, with these strong Oricon showings and that, the push for SSA in November is on.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 12:11:40 AM by Jul3 »

Chihiro

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
« Reply #462 on: January 05, 2015, 10:51:38 PM »
^ FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #463 on: January 06, 2015, 04:32:34 PM »
News footage of Kamen Joshi, I can spot a certain forum member in these vids  :P

Also, Maidigi released a vid on the newly re-launched Machikado Keiki☆Kamen Joshi↑

Edit: and this one

« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 06:21:15 PM by Jul3 »

Chihiro

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #465 on: January 06, 2015, 08:36:45 PM »
Tokyosportsmovie digest of Nanaka's seitansai:

She looked absolutely beautiful in her dress earlier in the day!

It was Yuki's seitansai the day before, and she looked great in a dress, too.

Haven't seen a vid of her one yet though.

Chihiro

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #466 on: January 07, 2015, 10:45:54 AM »
Official Oricon numbers confirm the same amount as summing up The Natsu Style's for the first week:

Funny how Oricon couldn't use the image for the CD cover since they've been using it for the daily rankings.

http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/js/w/2015-01-12/

And the Soundscan rankings are hilarious with their 12 types  :lol:

http://www.phileweb.com/ranking/cd-top20/1900.html

Summing up the 12 types gives 139,873.

Only the Japan Record Award winners spoiling Kamen Joshi taking the top 12 places  :lol:

And seeing the girls reactions to their weekly #1 was great!

Jun's face   XD

Chihiro

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
(Group) Alice Project Company
« Reply #467 on: January 07, 2015, 12:23:31 PM »
When I was there yesterday, the sales board said something about 206,000 copies sold. Should give them a high position in 2nd week too.

And no, that was Jun's face after she saw me [emoji6]

Favourite Idol: Yanagisawa Ayano
Favourite Groups: PASSPO & Party Rockets GT

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #468 on: January 07, 2015, 02:17:23 PM »
Not sure when I can get down to PARMS again so maybe I should just order all 12 versions off of Amazon or HMV (so I get points at least) to be part of this historic moment?

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
« Reply #469 on: January 07, 2015, 07:29:08 PM »

this one's pretty cool, with the old footage mixed in and all

Offline Haggu

« Reply #470 on: January 08, 2015, 05:03:47 AM »
Yeah, it added a nice touch to it having the old footage in there. :). Still trying to figure out what's going to help more, buying copies of genki dane from parms directly or going to any old music store in Japan. Mainly because of how theatre sales (to my understanding) weren't getting counted by oricon.

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
« Reply #471 on: January 08, 2015, 10:15:05 AM »

first episode of the new show

Offline Haggu

« Reply #472 on: January 08, 2015, 01:30:43 PM »
Good episode, it had a bit of everything for everyone with fanservice from both sides of the spectrum. I have a good feeling I know what Jul3's favourite part was haha. :P The commentary during that first part was pretty amusing as well. :)
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 03:18:29 PM by Haggu »

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #473 on: January 09, 2015, 12:17:20 AM »
Thanks for linking the show john_hung  :thumbsup

I have a good feeling I know what Jul3's favourite part was haha. :P

My fave part was the clip of Natsu da ne from Zepp Tokyo 2nd at the end, with all the yellow lightsticks  :)
And then the 5 second part of Nanaka skipping.

Wasn't that keen on the two main segments, they were just a bit weird. Hinako's singing was quite cute, I guess, and Jun and Erina's section kinda what I expected... but with far far far less boobs... Japanese school swimsuits don't really display any, and for a section on boobs they sure spent a lot of time with their butts sticking infront of the camera. All in all, a very weird segment.

Anyway, they've uploaded a vid of Sakura Yuki's seitansai now:

And they were on Mezamashi TV for a bit, with interviews of some fans, including the main Jun fan. But that vid has been removed from YT now  :(

Chihiro

Offline Haggu

« Reply #474 on: January 09, 2015, 03:40:11 AM »
My fave part was the clip of Natsu da ne from Zepp Tokyo 2nd at the end, with all the yellow lightsticks  :)
And then the 5 second part of Nanaka skipping.

Well..this is awkward <.< haha. I guess given who your oshi is I jumped to conclusions, sorry about that x_x But yes, I actually do agree with you, that first segment whilst I did find the commentary somewhat amusing, the actual "content" and what was going on was err...not quite what I was expecting and a strange choice for the first segment of their debut episode. Hinako's segment on the other hand I thought was pretty cute and I liked that part more so. I look forward to seeing what they show in the next episode.

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
« Reply #475 on: January 09, 2015, 10:05:43 AM »
oh nice, they wore the old alice juban outfits

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
« Reply #476 on: January 10, 2015, 10:00:59 AM »

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #477 on: January 10, 2015, 08:04:53 PM »
^ Oh nice - now all the songs from the single are online. The Akiba Sandals no Uta one doesn't sound as good as Genki da ne or Marine Road to me. And Steam Girls just completes all the different versions of Adventure, I prefer the other ones. That violin version of Genki da ne was interesting though - kinda sounded like Armor Girls!

Well..this is awkward <.< haha. I guess given who your oshi is I jumped to conclusions, sorry about that x_x But yes, I actually do agree with you, that first segment whilst I did find the commentary somewhat amusing, the actual "content" and what was going on was err...not quite what I was expecting and a strange choice for the first segment of their debut episode. Hinako's segment on the other hand I thought was pretty cute and I liked that part more so. I look forward to seeing what they show in the next episode.

Haha, no worries. Jun's my oshi, but I don't oshi her for boobs - I prefer her really cute idol side. In fact, when I first met her, I didn't even notice her boobs - until I showed my cheki with her to a friend, and her reaction was "woah, oppai!". I don't really like how they are only pushing her for her boobs, it's all a bit overwhelming and there's a lot to Jun than just that. When I first followed Jun it was before she had that boob twitter account btw, she only started that when she turned 18, before then, it was pretty rare to see Jun in bikini, now it's everywhere. I still support Jun in her gravure works, cuz she's my oshi, and it's great for her that she is getting so much work that way, and I wish her all the success in that.

Chihiro

Offline Haggu

« Reply #478 on: January 11, 2015, 02:16:15 AM »
^ Yeah, I totally understand what you mean, and whilst Jun's not my oshi, I can definitely see there's a lot more to her than what she seems to be getting pushed forward as. Heck, all the girls within the company have plenty of charm already without having to expose anything.  Also, we're in agreement on Akiba Sandals no uta, I didn't think it's as good as the other two tracks either.

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #479 on: January 11, 2015, 06:19:11 PM »
^ Good stuff  :)

Genki da ne☆ live performance

Chihiro

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Red Velvet - Automatic