JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: JY - KOIWOSHITEITAKOTO

Author Topic: [SNSD] She's My All, You're My Everything  (Read 13027 times)

Offline Dee

• Credit to: Starsha @ Citrus-Mochi
  • Credit to: Starsha @ Citrus-Mochi
[SNSD] She's My All, You're My Everything
« on: August 18, 2008, 06:34:36 AM »
Title: She’s My All, You’re My Forever
Author:  DLaVe & Lyk2Wryt
Length: Multi chapter
Genre: AU, Romance, Drama, slight Angst
Featuring: Lee Donghae, Tiffany Hwang, Choi SooYoung.
Summary: After breaking off her engagement with Yunho, Tiffany went back to her former lover, hoping to rekindle their relationship back then. However, she found Donghae had been engaged to a friend that she accidentally met in California. Would she give up her feeling? And who was SooYoung in Donghae’s and Tiffany’s life?

:::...:::

Prologue

Tiffany cracked up a small smile as she walked out of the airport. She felt alive again. For the first time in these 6 months, it seemed a heavy burden was finally being lifted up from her shoulder. Perhaps, it was all because she was here again, in Korea.

“Hello Miss, do you want me to help you?” A middle-aged man approached her. By looking at his outfit, it didn’t take Tiffany a long time to acknowledge him as taxi driver.

With a sweet smile on her face, Tiffany shook her head. “It’s okay. I’ve already promised my friend,” she said softly. “Thank you.”

In return, the man just nodded his head in comprehension and left to pick up other passengers who might need a ride to go to their destination.  As soon as the man left Tiffany alone, the latter looked around to search for that one certain person. Sighed, she fished out her phone from her sling back.

Before she could press the keyboard, she heard her name was called from behind. She just took a second to turn her body around. And as what she expected, a person who she waited was running towards her.

“You’re late” she stated as she put both her hand on her slim waist, pretending to be mad.

“What? What? I’m not late!” The latter protested before he came forward and ruffled Tiffany’s hair, “Like I don’t know your flight is delayed.”

Tiffany just stuck out her tongue. It seemed she couldn’t fool this guy who she just known for about a year in half. “But it still doesn’t give you any excuse to pick me up late. As what I remembered you told me you would wait me an hour early than my flight time,” replied Tiffany, wanting the elder man to give up.

“An hour?!” The man widened his eyes, “I don’t remember I made such deal with you before” he rubbed his chin before he narrowed his eyes, looking at Tiffany suspiciously; “You’re lying, don’t you?”

“I’m not!” Tiffany pouted but it didn’t last long as she broke into laughter, “But Yunho oppa, you really should be here before I do.”

Yunho grinned, “I really planned to come early, but then Jaejoong had problem with his car, so I’ve to send him first before I fetch you up,” told Yunho, giving the reason why he was late just now. “So how is your flight?” Yunho picked Tiffany’s bag cases as together; they went towards the parking lot.

“Great!” Tiffany exclaimed happily, “Aah! I missed Korea so much.”

“Who asked you to go back to California?” Yunho rolled his eyes.

Tiffany turned her head with a pout clearly shown on her once happy face, “Well, whose fault is that?” Tiffany stopped before she playfully punched the man’s arm, “You cancelled off our engagement, and of course I’ve to bring my hurt heart to somewhere else, right?” Tiffany gave a teasing wink.

“Yeah right, but aren’t you the one who put it off?” Yunho replied.

With that answer, both the former fiancé and fiancée let out their laugh. Seeing them like this, no one would expect they were actually not a lover. Indeed, seeing the chemistry that they had would take the others such a long time to believe that they were once engaged. However, that was the truth. They were only friends, and would only stay friends. It was something that they had agreed.

Tiffany took a quick look at a man who once her fiancé. Yunho was a guy whom Tiffany thought could be her husband. But they were not destined to be together. Due to the engagement which was arranged by their parents, they met. Frankly to say, they didn’t start well. They always fought. And just a year after they engaged, Tiffany knew Yunho loved someone else and what surprised her most was the fact that Yunho fell in love with a person with the same sex as him.

Kim Jaejoong.

It was a name which belonged to the person who Yunho was madly in love with. Tiffany didn’t know lots about that guy. In fact she only met him twice to warn him not to get near Yunho. But it was all the past. Although Jaejoong was still not in a very good term with her, Jaejoong always gave her something during her stay in California. She knew it must take a lot of courage for Jaejoong to forgive her after what she had done to him and Yunho.

“Where will you stay for the time being?” Yunho’s question brought Tiffany back to reality.

Smiling, Tiffany shrugged her shoulders. “I don’t have any idea but… I think I’ll stay at a hotel.”

Yunho frowned. He disliked the idea. Although Tiffany was his ex-fiancée, he wanted her to stay at a better place than just a hotel. “You can stay with me if you want. I mean I still haven’t moved out from my parent’s house.” Yunho made a suggestion, “They would love it if you stay there.”

It took few months for his parents to accept his relationship with Jaejoong. They preferred Tiffany to be their daughter-in-law and not a guy who had a feminine look. Previously, he wondered what they looked in Tiffany. She was just like any other girls he met, nothing extraordinary. Perhaps, that time he was clouded with his anger, so that he didn’t see the kindness and soft side of Tiffany. No! He didn’t regret his choice of choosing Jaejoong over her.

No matter what happened, he could only see Tiffany as his younger sister and a friend. Not as a lover, nothing likes that. But it was different with Jaejoong. Jaejoong was his everything, and he didn’t know what he would do if he lost Jaejoong again.

Tiffany shook her head. “It’s okay; after all, that hotel is belonged to one of my friend. Who knows perhaps I can get a discount for staying there.”

Yunho showed his pearly white teeth, “Yeah right, like he would give you one.”

Tiffany didn’t reply and at a time Yunho said, ‘Is that all your stuffs? Nothing left?’ Tiffany just shook her head, determinedly.

“If that’s so, then let’s go.”

A nod was what Tiffany gave to Yunho but she only took few steps before she came to her halt again. “I left my iPod at the counter.” Tiffany smiled apologetically, “I’ll be right back.”

Yunho hit his forehead a little, “That girl…” Yunho looked at Tiffany’s back as the girl running back into the airport, “I wonder if there is another reason for her to come back here other than for holiday.”  Yunho whispered softly.

He was intended to go into his car when he noticed a figure which just came out from the silver Ferrari F430. He smiled. He was sure that was his best friend.

“Donghae!”

The man turned his body, looked confused at the source of the voice before he smiled as he saw Yunho waving his hands at him. He walked towards Yunho instead of going to the airport.

“Hey!” The two best friends exchanged a quick hug, “What are you doing here?” Donghae asked. He hadn’t seen his friends for about two weeks because of their job. As an Executive in his father’s company, he sure took lots of his free time and Yunho with his job as a dance teacher made their schedule to hang out even more difficult than ever. “Don’t tell me you’re cheating behind Jaejoong’s back?” Donghae teased the latter which in return he received a hard smack behind his head, “Ouch!”

Yunho glared at him, “Don’t jump to the conclusion first, HaeHae.” Yunho grinned before he continued, “I fetch up a friend. What about you?”

Donghae sighed first before his expression turned into irritated, “I’ve to fetch a monster that just comes back from Jeju.” Sure Donghae hated this person to the maximum level.

A laugh erupted from Yunho. He knew who Donghae referred to. “You still haven’t over it?” Yunho shook his head, still laughing, “It is already 4 months.”

“So what?” Donghae gave a quick retort before he put a smile on his face, “And who is this friend of yours? Do I know him?”

Yunho scratched the back of his head uneasily, “Err… actually it is not a ‘he’ you know..”

Donghae widened his eyes in amusement. A playful smile formed, replacing his cool smile. “Really? So you are cheating behind Jaejoong?”

“Yah!” Again a smack landed on Donghae’s head made the latter to wince in pain. “There is no such thing. It is that…” Yunho looked warily at Donghae, didn’t know whether he should tell his best friend, “It’s Tiffany.”

A mum of silence.

Donghae became dumbstruck while Yunho looked worried. “Are you okay, Hae?”

Donghae took a few seconds to recompose himself. He then smiled; however, this smile didn’t come from his heart. It looked like he was forced to smile.

“She’s back?”

Yunho nodded. “She will stay here for a while.”

“A-and… where is she?”

“She-“

Yunho’s words were cut when a familiar figure running towards them, didn’t notice Donghae at first.

“Oppa! I’m sorry I-“Tiffany’s mouth became dry at a sudden. Her heart started to beat much fast than its normal rate, “D-Donghae?”

:::…:::

DLave: ^^ This is my first time posting here so... please forgive me if I make a mistake and indeed this is also my first time writing a fanfic which include SNSD's members. =D Last but not least, I hope you enjoy this fic as much as I do (: *hugs*

Lyk2Wryt’s Note :  It’s like a trend right now ,here on winglin that  lots of writers work with each other in writing one fanfic. Thus, DLaVe and I have decided to give a trial to write one and see how it will work. Finally, we come up with this story. Actually, I consider this as my second fic as I still have the first one in progress.  Yet, I’ll put this two on balance as much as I could. Anyhow, the plot of this story is mostly made by DLaVe and I’ll just elaborate what she writes.  Then she will carry on and after that, it will be my turn again to continue. That’s how we will cooperate writing this story. Hopefully, you all would like our ideas as well the storyline of this story. So, please feel free to give any feedbacks and comments. We’ll be very glad. Last but not least, stay tuned! 

P/S : Comments & Criticisms are most welcomed!

« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 08:46:09 AM by Masa »

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
Re: [Fanfic] She's My All, You're My Everything
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2008, 12:16:41 PM »
Ooh, finally a fic here. :lol:

First off, welcome to the forum, Dee! :welcome
Don't forget to introduce yourself here (if you want to) : http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=14244.0

I like the story so far! Seeing how it's a prologue and how Tiff and Yunho are in such a good term with each other, I thought this was before their engagement :lol:. Hey, keep it up. Your writing is good. :)

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
Re: [Fanfic] She's My All, You're My Everything
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2008, 10:30:34 PM »
Yay, an SNSD fic at JPHIP <3

Though I'm not a fan of outside pairings in groups, this story looks pretty interesting :) Keep it up.

-O_sLaVe
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline tank3006

• ecchi
Re: [SNSD] She's My All, You're My Everything
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2012, 06:36:36 PM »
One of the best i have ever read... although i dun really like pairings ;3

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: JY - KOIWOSHITEITAKOTO