JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 2NE1 - Lonely

Author Topic: The Hottest Ladies of Kpop 2012 (Results on Page 2!)  (Read 21088 times)

Offline RubyDL

• ecchi
Re: The Hottest Ladies of Kpop 2012 (Results on Page 2!)
« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2013, 05:14:16 AM »
Nicely done on the list!

Despite it though, Jessica will always be my #1

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2013, 09:20:50 AM »
GREAT STATS ALMIGHT STRYFER! WHOA!! surprising numbers. CONGRATS to Jiyeon, certainly the pimpage helped! :pimp: great pimping IT UP! shirenu!

wow Krystal just jizzed her way in to the Top 3 fuckin amazing :P

I would like to see more SISTAR in the Top 5, WOw like fuckin DaSom and SoYou came into they own this year, more spotlight, they should have a Sistar20 group :lol:

very interesting results, can't wait to RANK 2013!! :jphip:

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2013, 12:57:01 AM »
As for the group hotness points, it is indeed pretty clear that T-ara ranked above all. But I think the overall hotness of group is a bit tricky to compare there considering the number of members in each group. For example, KARA, with only 4 members, achieving 93 pts and 20 rankings while GG with 9 members achieved 177 pts and 28 rankings. I say KARA won in group hotness there XD  It's very debatable though, really depends on how one prefers to look at it.
HM That's a good point. What if was ranked by total points/#of members?
So T-ara's average score would be 199/8 = 24.875, SNSD 177/9 = 19.67, f(x) 101/5 = 20.2, KARA 93/5 = 18.6 SISTAR 90/4 = 22.5 BEG 82/4 = 20.5 . Using this method, T-ara stays at #1, SISTAR #2, BEG #3, f(x) #4, SNSD #5.

Indeed, the group ranking is merely a table of extra information based on individual member's votes and doesn't take into account other factors such as group size, group dynamic, overall skills and whatnot. There are some groups that look hot as hell on stage but have a lot less individual attractiveness, and vice versa, for example. To get accurate "group hotness" rankings, a poll would have to be specifically tailored for that purpose. :P

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2013, 03:18:58 AM »
Yep some surprises... I too wanted to find a place for Hyori... if this were a few years ago, no problem, but I figure if we're looking at hottest of 2012, well I've barely seen her in 2012, so I didn't feel right putting her up there. I'd imagine she'd easily be top-3 for me if she'd done much of anything this year.
Yeah, whether or not I saw them was a pretty big factor in who I decided to go with. I mean, seriously. Jessica wasn't in my top 10. That's pretty much blasphemous, but it's ok because they didn't really promote in 2012 :P

BEG 82/4 = 20.5 ... BEG #3
This makes it seem kinda off to me :lol:. I mean, I LOVE BEG, but according to the votes, that's them getting to #3 off pretty much 1 member's (ridiculous, RIDICULOUS) hotness. Narsha got 1 vote, and no one else from BEG got any votes. Is that accurate, then? Does ga-in being really hot inherently make the group hotter, to scale? So if one group had 3 unattractive girls (not talking about BEG, obviously), and 1 incredibly hot girl that everybody agreed was #1, wouldn't that sort of skew the results? Am I overthinking this and taking it too seriously? That one I can answer...Yes.

Either way, REP HARD, T-ARA! They won both polls, proving that even alleged bullies can be appreciated!

No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2013, 03:35:46 AM »
This makes it seem kinda off to me :lol:. I mean, I LOVE BEG, but according to the votes, that's them getting to #3 off pretty much 1 member's (ridiculous, RIDICULOUS) hotness. Narsha got 1 vote, and no one else from BEG got any votes. Is that accurate, then? Does ga-in being really hot inherently make the group hotter, to scale? So if one group had 3 unattractive girls (not talking about BEG, obviously), and 1 incredibly hot girl that everybody agreed was #1, wouldn't that sort of skew the results?

sig not by Stryfe... but I don't have the heart to remove the shout-out

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2013, 07:54:42 AM »
But Gain's hotness radiates over the entire group!!! :lol:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: January 19, 2013, 04:45:47 PM »
Y'all seem to forget that BEG is a group consisting of FOUR sexay ladies. Gain just gets all the spotlight, but I'm sure they'd just slay in a group hotness poll anyway. :yep:

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #47 on: January 19, 2013, 09:44:10 PM »
Y'all seem to forget that BEG is a group consisting of FOUR sexay ladies. Gain just gets all the spotlight, but I'm sure they'd just slay in a group hotness poll anyway. :yep:

Of course! But 2013's 3rd place group, The Theoreticals, they have 1 amazing member that everyone agrees is the best EVER. Shirenu even deleted all her Ga-in images just to make room for more images of her! It's been so long since you bothered looking at pictures of someone that ISN'T her, you forgot what Hyosung looked like. Her 3 fellow members, though...They're terrible people inside and out. Nobody likes them at all. I hear they even hate kittens. Allegedly...

That aside, I think even a group hotness poll with an over-complicated weighed voting system would end up with this same group on top...round these parts, anyway XD..It's likely T-ara or Soshi, if not just based on general popularity...
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: January 19, 2013, 10:04:31 PM »

Relax, have a cupcake.

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #49 on: January 19, 2013, 10:52:39 PM »
LMAO! I love it. I hate you for it, but I love it. As a matter of fact...mind if I make that my avatar?

#30 in the poll, but #1 in my heart. Ignore the fact I didn't put her #1 on my vote

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2013, 09:33:11 AM »
JeA is Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiine with clothes!! :P

we gotta at least have 20 choices next year :lol: too many ladies too little :fap I woulda add some Soyeon, Sooyung hmm Son Dambi :9

Wonder how Race Queens would do in these kinda polls.

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 2NE1 - Lonely