JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - The Great Escape [Brian Lee remix]

Author Topic: The Idoling!!! Episode Discussion Thread *spoiler alert*  (Read 118821 times)

Offline idolingkyugo

• Member+
Re: The Idoling!!! Episode Discussion Thread *spoiler alert*
« Reply #260 on: June 27, 2013, 01:54:30 AM »
The last theme was who is the member known as the ninza within the idoling staff.

Apparently this member was late for PV shooting along with 3 members (Kiyoku, Miyake, Ookawa) but this member known as the ninza kinda snuck in and she being late went unnoticed.

Everyone thought Kaoru was the member because everyone thought her presence is usually unnoticeable. (sort of like 'oh, she was there?')

So everyone picked Kaoru but it ended up being Yurika. (I guess it's pretty sad to hear that you're presence cannot be felt even though you are there, so everyone felt bad for Gotoh)

It ended up making sense in the end since everyone did not notice that the member was Yurika (a true ninza  :roll:)

I get it now  XD Well it's not something for her to be worried about since it's hard to keep track of everybody since they are that many  :) Haha funny that Yurippe didn't know it too before the announcement  :lol:

Offline elitedx

« Reply #261 on: June 29, 2013, 04:21:18 AM »
Amimi went way overboard with that bitch comment.

I know she's always gunning for big laughs, but it was not really funny and inappropriate.

She even wrote in the flipboard the second time.

I understand that she wants to be funny and wants tsukkomi from masuno but not the way to do it.

If she knew that this kid of comment doesnt work in TV from other programs she appeared in, then I hope she really learned a lesson from yesterdays episode.

that's what makes her Amimi...spur of the moment comment. I doubt she knows what it actually means, though Serina does. Her reaction was priceless.  :D

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #262 on: June 30, 2013, 07:52:20 PM »

Blasted! LOL

Offline Inferno

« Reply #263 on: July 02, 2013, 08:32:00 PM »
I wonder about the episode #989 - Rokudenashi Idoling!!!. What was it about? I think I heard them saying "Yankee" or something like that. Were they referring to people from the US (Blonde wigs and all), or is the meaning something totally different? Did they sort of behaved like they see americans behaving? What rokudenashi means anyway?

Offline miitan

• Miichan's Cat
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • monochromatia
    • monochromefx
    • +monochromefx
« Reply #264 on: July 02, 2013, 10:50:38 PM »
I wonder about the episode #989 - Rokudenashi Idoling!!!. What was it about? I think I heard them saying "Yankee" or something like that. Were they referring to people from the US (Blonde wigs and all), or is the meaning something totally different? Did they sort of behaved like they see americans behaving? What rokudenashi means anyway?

Rokudenashi basically means "delinquent" or someone who's up to no good. The term "yanki" does come from the English "Yankee" but the meaning has changed to mean, primarily, a juvenile delinquent.

Back in the 50's as Japan was recovering from the War, American things were much desired, some kids copied the American "Greaser" style of hoodlum so the were called "Yankees" and it stuck around up until today, though it's mostly a caricature used in comedy nowadays. In the episode, they were not behaving like Americans, but like Japanese bullies.

Offline b8067hc

• Member+
« Reply #265 on: July 03, 2013, 05:23:36 AM »
One of the easiest example of "yankee" or "ヤンキー" in japan is Kishidan/氣志團 (the one that i posted it here). Here's some pictures of them

Yankee "people" tend to rough, break the rules, bad-boyish/bad girlish. But as far as i know, the term "yankee" in idol world slowly shift into more "hot-blooded & grumpy" girls. In Idoling!!! maybe Zumi-san, Fonchi, Hii-chan, (maybe) Ramu-tan sometimes called Yankee.

3-6-9 は 永遠...

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #266 on: July 03, 2013, 06:41:14 AM »
There are so many yankee-themed dramas, most of them in high school drama. though most of them portrayed by boys.

In Idoling!!!, Fonchi is the most famous as Yankee character. It started when she wore スカジャン (http://www.yokosuka-jumper.com/200-7020-all.jpg) to Idoling!!! workplace. Plus she has rather dark personality behind the scene. Since then, any member who has dark personality and/or bad attitude/choice of vocabulary called Yankee; Zumi, Hii-chan. Lately Ruka, Ojima, Ramu. Sometimes Yurippe, Ai-chan, Nomoto, rarely Sakacchi.

Offline Asahi Mon

• Member+
  • idolinger!!!
« Reply #267 on: July 03, 2013, 07:34:37 PM »
is this episode 1013 ?  :O
->

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #268 on: July 03, 2013, 08:54:09 PM »
^ Yes  :lol:

Offline Asahi Mon

• Member+
  • idolinger!!!
« Reply #269 on: July 04, 2013, 01:18:53 AM »
^ Yes  :lol:
so  episode 1013 is about kaorun?  :P

Offline b8067hc

• Member+
« Reply #270 on: July 04, 2013, 04:34:06 AM »
^^ Well if you haven't watch it, it's pretty awesome episodes about idoling member impersonation or monomane as known in japan. This time Nao-chan doing monomane about kaorun  XD XD PS : You should watch it completely, there are a lot of funny monomane, especially about Ai-chan & Rurika  :lol: :lol:

3-6-9 は 永遠...

Offline Asahi Mon

• Member+
  • idolinger!!!
« Reply #271 on: July 04, 2013, 01:28:14 PM »
^^ Well if you haven't watch it, it's pretty awesome episodes about idoling member impersonation or monomane as known in japan. This time Nao-chan doing monomane about kaorun  XD XD PS : You should watch it completely, there are a lot of funny monomane, especially about Ai-chan & Rurika  :lol: :lol:
this episode so hilarious, i just couldn't stop laughing haha... :rofl: 

Offline Asahi Mon

• Member+
  • idolinger!!!
« Reply #272 on: July 04, 2013, 02:21:48 PM »
Oh no! episode 1014 is  Izakaya AD quiz... :O i think we just had that segment last week...what the hell is the producer thinking !  :angry: Please bring back Zenin Seikai itadakimasu Quiz..damn i miss that quiz.  8)2

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #273 on: July 04, 2013, 03:22:36 PM »
1014 is simply Mori D and Umeko's father talking about Umeko's future. LOL

And Ramu is really a good girl  :wub:

Offline miitan

• Miichan's Cat
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • monochromatia
    • monochromefx
    • +monochromefx
« Reply #274 on: July 04, 2013, 03:26:58 PM »
And Ramu is really a good girl  :wub:

But she looks like such a bad girl!  :wub:

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #275 on: July 04, 2013, 05:32:02 PM »
DVDBOX Season 15

Offline Asahi Mon

• Member+
  • idolinger!!!
« Reply #276 on: July 06, 2013, 12:46:08 PM »
want to ask in 1014 why ai-chan suddenly become quiet after the first quiz of Izakaya AD quiz, is it becoz she like camera so much?. Umeko also quiet when her father talk to Mori D. need, is it becoz Mori D talk about marriage with her father? some explanation please.thank you  :)

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #277 on: July 07, 2013, 09:34:59 AM »
in the beginning, it was about Uematsu talking about how Ai-chan has changed a lot. She looks tired and they feel that it all started as she began her modelling career. So Ai-chan was quite taken aback by it and masuno finds it really funny because no one dared to talk so much about it.

Next was about Umeko, started off with her father talking about how is Umeko doing in the show and stuff and then he said he wanted to apologize because he wasn't such a good father, he never held her hands whenever they go out together when she was small. Then after that he was chatting with Mori-D and mori D wasking asking for advice about wedding dresses, wedding ceremony and the venue and stuff like that. Mori even said, "will you let me marry your daughter" and he simply replied "it's going to be a tough road for you though". Which pisses Umeko off beyond measure  :lol:

Umeko : What is this? You guys don't care about my answer is it?

Masuno : Just looking at your reaction we already know your answer  XD

Umeko : *died*

Offline Asahi Mon

• Member+
  • idolinger!!!
« Reply #278 on: July 07, 2013, 11:03:06 AM »
in the beginning, it was about Uematsu talking about how Ai-chan has changed a lot. She looks tired and they feel that it all started as she began her modelling career. So Ai-chan was quite taken aback by it and masuno finds it really funny because no one dared to talk so much about it.

Next was about Umeko, started off with her father talking about how is Umeko doing in the show and stuff and then he said he wanted to apologize because he wasn't such a good father, he never held her hands whenever they go out together when she was small. Then after that he was chatting with Mori-D and mori D wasking asking for advice about wedding dresses, wedding ceremony and the venue and stuff like that. Mori even said, "will you let me marry your daughter" and he simply replied "it's going to be a tough road for you though". Which pisses Umeko off beyond measure  :lol:

Umeko : What is this? You guys don't care about my answer is it?

Masuno : Just looking at your reaction we already know your answer  XD

Umeko : *died*
its true ai-chan has been missing from nicohachi live for quite some time. she really is busy doing modelling job.
ooo now i understand thanks kei_86

Offline alpngso

« Reply #279 on: July 24, 2013, 04:33:36 PM »
1021 was probably the best ep in weeks. Loved it!!

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - The Great Escape [Brian Lee remix]