JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 80kidz - 7inch Pop

Author Topic: The Idoling!!! Episode Discussion Thread *spoiler alert*  (Read 118808 times)

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
Re: The Idoling!!! Episode Discussion Thread *spoiler alert*
« Reply #340 on: December 31, 2013, 12:01:21 PM »
Idoling!!! - 131219 #1075

I'm usually not into the blatant girl torture episodes, but one was just hilarious throughout.
Loved the way they sang the Xmas songs with minimal rehearsal.
This is the kind of episode only Idoling can pull off. Hideous CG background included. lol

Idoling!!! - 131229 #1078

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline 123SillyBlast

• Member+
« Reply #341 on: December 31, 2013, 05:48:39 PM »

I'm usually not into the blatant girl torture episodes, but one was just hilarious throughout.
This is the kind of episode only Idoling can pull off. Hideous CG background included. lol
Interesting. I didn't particularly like this episode. The segment was funny when it still seemed as though Masuno was mischievously sabotaging the "regular programming". But now – it's the third or so installment of this segment – his antics have become the regular programming and they merely amped up the physical abuse that the girls have to suffer. That didn't make it more but less funny, in my opinion. It seemed forced. But I'd be interested to hear what others think.

Offline idolingkyugo

• Member+
« Reply #342 on: December 31, 2013, 05:54:41 PM »

Interesting. I didn't particularly like this episode. The segment was funny when it still seemed as though Masuno was mischievously sabotaging the "regular programming". But now – it's the third or so installment of this segment – his antics have become the regular programming and they merely amped up the physical abuse that the girls have to suffer. That didn't make it more but less funny, in my opinion. It seemed forced. But I'd be interested to hear what others think.
I know what you are trying to say, I guess they weren't able to pick something for a Christmas episode so they stuck with something that they thought that is tried and tested. Looking forward to the NEO vs Staff episodes this new year though.  :)

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #343 on: December 31, 2013, 05:57:58 PM »
his antics have become the regular programming and they merely amped up the physical abuse that the girls have to suffer. That didn't make it more but less funny, in my opinion. It seemed forced. But I'd be interested to hear what others think.

Yeah, this I can agree with. Like halfway throught the ep I thought "ah, it's all set up after all"  :oops:

Best part for me was not the torture, but the way they rotated and tried to sing the Xmas songs as best as possible.

Offline miitan

• Miichan's Cat
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • monochromatia
    • monochromefx
    • +monochromefx
« Reply #344 on: December 31, 2013, 07:10:24 PM »
I thought it was funny and enjoyed he episode. Of course they know what's gonna happen now, that's what makes it funnier. I mean, why else would they be wearing t-shirts and gym shorts to sing Christmas carols?  :lol:

Offline 123SillyBlast

• Member+
« Reply #345 on: January 01, 2014, 06:40:54 PM »
Idoling!!! - 131229 #1078

http://picroda.jphip.com/japanese/jphip17984.jpg
http://picroda.jphip.com/japanese/jphip17985.jpg
http://picroda.jphip.com/japanese/jphip17986.jpg
http://picroda.jphip.com/japanese/jphip17987.jpg
http://picroda.jphip.com/japanese/jphip17988.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I just got around to watching it. Now that was a funny episode, especially Asahi's parts :lol:, slightly irritating though it was that the video switcher was apparently operated by a monkey   :smhid.

Offline elitedx

« Reply #346 on: January 05, 2014, 04:50:38 PM »
So I was watching old Idoling!!! episodes and stubmled upon a question someone here might answer.

Episode #944. The one about Asahi, is she a girl or boy episode. At the end of the episode around the 32 minute mark, Masuno-san says something like "next time, Itou Yuuna's movement, is it original? or a rip-off?". Did that episode get cancelled?  :?
Thanks,

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #347 on: January 05, 2014, 05:07:34 PM »
It never happened. It was just a suggestion/idea from Masuno.

Offline elitedx

« Reply #348 on: January 05, 2014, 05:17:28 PM »
ok, thanks. :) It would of been fun to watch.

Offline miitan

• Miichan's Cat
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • monochromatia
    • monochromefx
    • +monochromefx
« Reply #349 on: January 05, 2014, 07:05:21 PM »

Yeah but there is really no doubt as to the answer on that one.  :lol:

Offline idolingkyugo

• Member+
« Reply #350 on: January 11, 2014, 09:27:31 PM »
Episode 1080: Was the chair suppose to fold or fall down but Ruka was so light that it didn't happen?  :lol: And did Kaede cheated by using only the tail of her costume?  XD

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #351 on: January 12, 2014, 11:32:25 AM »
And did Kaede cheated by using only the tail of her costume?  XD
Compared to all the other things they did in these 2 episodes, I'd say that was indisputably fair. :lol:
I totally loved these 2 episodes. Its like a big "Welcome to Idoling!!!" special for the NEO girls. :D

Off-topic question: So they did that Idoling!!! vs NEO single sales thing. And there was a punishment for the losing team. Have they aired the actual punishment yet?

Offline idolingkyugo

• Member+
« Reply #352 on: January 12, 2014, 11:42:05 AM »
And did Kaede cheated by using only the tail of her costume?  XD
Compared to all the other things they did in these 2 episodes, I'd say that was indisputably fair. :lol:
I totally loved these 2 episodes. Its like a big "Welcome to Idoling!!!" special for the NEO girls. :D

Off-topic question: So they did that Idoling!!! vs NEO single sales thing. And there was a punishment for the losing team. Have they aired the actual punishment yet?

Hiichan had a blast watching the Hashimoto sisters.  :lol: Yeah great episodes haha!
I think they haven't done it yet. I'm not really looking forward to it since it doesn't really look like a punishment considering the have to wear those costumes.

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #353 on: January 14, 2014, 06:38:02 AM »
Episode 1080: Was the chair suppose to fold or fall down but Ruka was so light that it didn't happen?  :lol: And did Kaede cheated by using only the tail of her costume?  XD

it was supposed to be difficult to measure the range between you and the chair. The costume should've made it hard as well, but Rukapyon is just a genius~

Offline kimoi-kun

• Member+
« Reply #354 on: January 14, 2014, 08:46:48 PM »
...At the end of the episode around the 32 minute mark, Masuno-san says something like "next time, Itou Yuuna's movement, is it original? or a rip-off?". Did that episode get cancelled?  :?
Thanks,

It never happened. It was just a suggestion/idea from Masuno.

However... This touchy subject was previously discussed, and Yuna was put under heavy questioning during episode #846 (2012/13/03).

It was the second edition in the "Imitation Championship" series, but somehow, it completely derailed at some point!  :nervous

Yeah but there is really no doubt as to the answer on that one.  :lol:

True...  :lol:

Offline Asahi Mon

• Member+
  • idolinger!!!
« Reply #355 on: January 20, 2014, 12:10:17 AM »

really love this episode both rukaepyon and kaede are super kawaii wearing that costume  :wub:. watch it several times...couldnt stop laughing  :lol:

Offline elitedx

« Reply #356 on: January 24, 2014, 03:47:21 AM »
little late, but any guesses to what the letter contained in epsiode 1080. it was towards the end of the episode. my guess is that they told someone they want out of NEO group or that they can't get along with NEO. only guessing here...since they didn't want to show the viewers what the letter said.  :smhid

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #357 on: January 24, 2014, 10:03:48 AM »
^ That's a good guess, considering they didn't even show it to the 5 NEO ki members  :nervous

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #358 on: January 24, 2014, 11:08:56 AM »
...my guess is that they told someone they want out of NEO group or that they can't get along with NEO.

I think your no-good-to-show-to-the-viewer threshold is too low for Idoling!!!
If they just want to be out of NEO, no need to write it on a paper. It's still fine to show to the viewer and likely laughable, unless they talked about a specific person, or talked about the producer is a shit for dividing the core fans into two by introducing shitty neo project, or talked about the producer should just disband the shitty main group and continue the neo project.

Everything is not surprising for me about how good Yuna and Kaoru handle older people and higher staff. It's not a bad thing though, just sounds a bit b... oh well nevermind.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 11:18:01 AM by SuzukiRyo »

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #359 on: January 24, 2014, 04:33:13 PM »
^ Well if you want to look more into it. Of course it's fun material if they only want to make the [How YuuKao wanted out of NEO] thing your usual Idoling banter.
But it's another story if what was written on the paper contains some serious off stage 'evidence' of how YuuKao didn't like NEO-ki.
Example: "Staff A said that he/she overheard that the two of them talked down on NEO-ki, saying that NEO-ki are a bunch of loud mouthed bitches" 
OMG that sounds terribly rude  XD of course it's just a joke  :lol:

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 80kidz - 7inch Pop