JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: School Food Punishment - Feedback

Author Topic: Nanakusa (THE END?!)  (Read 48052 times)

Offline whytphyre

• Member+
Re: Nanakusa (Chapter 4, Part 3 :: Sins of Love)
« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2007, 03:59:18 PM »
*glares at angry evil servers*

I was going to update with Chapter 4 right this second, but then I had a sudden splurge of ZOMGNOIHAVETODOTHISTHISWAYNESS. So when part 4 comes up, it'll be better than I originally planned. ^^

Onto the comments and giving people hints.

To be perfectly honest... you all are very close, keep thinking that way. I won't tell you where, 'cause then it won't be fun.

Offline YoukaiChica

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Nanakusa (Chapter 4, Part 3 :: Sins of Love)
« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2007, 10:15:29 PM »
Hmmmm. Sayu knows something. I know she does!! But what?? I'm pretty sure it wasn't her that messed with Yossi but there has to be a reason for the whole Koharu/Closet incident. Then again, I would shove Koharu in a closet too...

Offline whytphyre

• Member+
Re: Nanakusa (Chapter 4, Part 4 :: Run Away)
« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2007, 05:21:29 PM »
FINALLY. I know. Here it is. Not much to say about it. Just gearing up to get the first conflict out of the way.

That's right, first conflict. There are more then I'm letting on. This is the end of chapter 4 though. Stay tuned for Chapter 5

Chapter 4, Part 4 :: Run Away

Hitomi held the knife up high, away from Maki’s reach. The younger woman tried to pry the bloody object out of the red head’s hand, but found it increasingly difficult when she could not even grab a hold of it.

“Put it down at least… if you end up slicing your ear off, I’m not healing it,” she replied angrily. Hitomi shook her head.

“If I put it down, you’ll make a grab for it… and then we’ll fight again, and we already determined you can’t heal yourself.”

There were a few small gashes on the inside of Maki’s palm, where she got panicked and stupid enough to grab the knife by not the handle. She knew Hitomi felt guilty about it, and would have rather risked her own ear than hurt her again.

Hitomi, on the other hand, was completely gashless, save for the small wound that was still on her left leg.

The wound that caused her to limp around so much.

There was part of Hitomi that wanted to break down and cry. If the wound didn’t heal up soon, she would be out of commission for just about anything for quite awhile.

That was why she was pushing Maki so hard. To get the wound off of her mind, until it healed up.

Maki didn’t seem to pay any heed, as she sat atop of Hitomi, reaching for the object again.

“If I promise not to grab it, do you promise to put it down?” she asked. After a thought, Hitomi nodded, and set the knife down, next to the both of them, on the couch. Maki smiled.

“Good. Now no more self mutilation. It scares me.”

Hitomi grinned.

“I only mutilate myself when you’re around.”

“Tch! You only say that because I’ve got healing powers!”

“They’re not just healing powers… they’re sexy healing powers.”

Giggling lightly, Maki let a little blush sneak onto her cheeks. Hitomi took it as a hint she was getting to the girl again, and she leaned over to plant a kiss on the younger woman’s lips.

“Yocchan…”

Well, there went the kiss. Settling back down, Hitomi sighed.

“Yeah?”

“Why is it that I’ve go the healing powers and you’ve got the strange mind powers? Shouldn’t… shouldn’t you get the healing powers? You’re around more people, aren’t you?”

Always the one with the brain and the overthought, Maki. It was the one thing Hitomi wished she didn’t do so much.

“We don’t choose our powers. It’s kinda like we were born with them or something… I don’t know, Tsunku tried explaining when I made subleader, but it just… didn’t make all that much sense.”

Nodding, Maki bit her lip, back in thought again. Hitomi gave the girl a pout.

“You’re horrible at those Yocchan. Don’t expect me to do anything for you with that.”

But it was a cute sad attempt at a pout! Look at it!

“Yocchan… stop.”

“You want me and you know it.”

Maki gave Hitomi a look, before grabbing a pillow and lightly smacking the older woman in the head with it.

“You’re so full of it!”

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

“Stop being such a brat!”

I found that the more we protested to the stupid men, the more likely they were going to leave this situation with bruises. Junjun had already been slapped a few times, but the girl was just way too stubborn. On the other hand, it was me who had just been called a brat.

Slapping hurt.

Staring up at the man, I snorted.

“Takes one to know one.”

Another slap.

“Shut up. Just… shut up…”

And he left. Junjun let out a whine.

“I’m hungry!!!” she wailed. Poor girl. If I wasn’t so damn tied up, I would have gone to find where the nearest restaurant was and taken her to it.

That would have required the men on the other side of the door to not be such stupid heads.

Or as Junjun called them, ‘Silly Frenchmen.’ I liked that. She was so quirky, and I knew she was smart. I just wished they would stop that hitting stuff. It wasn’t very nice.

“Junjun… we’ll get you something… we’ll get outta this… some way…”

Not that I would have been much help. According to Tsunku, I could augment things. He didn’t specify what ‘things’ were, or how much I could do any of this. He just said I could.

Whatever. I barely knew what the word augment meant.

“Just don’t worry about it… when we get home, I’ll get Reina to bake you a big cake…”

“What about cake?”

I stared up a moment, and if it was Junjun who was talking to me, I would have flinched. But, there she was, standing before me, munching on a candy bar.

“… How…”

“I dunno. Food… want, candy… get… and … now I’m here…”

Okay, that was silly. She needed to learn better Japanese. But we already went over that.

“Uhm… Junjun… how…”

She shrugged, and grinned.

“We want out?”

Yes.

“Yeah.”

Junjun munching on the candy bar for another moment, before putting a hand on Eri’s shoulder.

“Close eyes. Imagine home.”

Nodding, Eri closed her eyes, and imagined her house… her bed, her warm bed, the thing she shouldn’t have left in the first place today.

After a few minutes, she felt Junjun’s breath in her ear.

“You can open your eyes now.”

Doing so, Eri looked around. She was sitting in her room, on her warm, comfy bed, with Junjun sitting right next to her.

“I make us go away!”

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

“It’s time to play with the little girls…”

“Don’t… please…”

“Aww, you’re all needy again… who should we start with? I’ll let you choose…”

“No… I’m not…”

“Fine… then Pigtails goes first.”

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2007, 06:46:18 PM »
Ohhhh Yeah!!!!! the part 4!!!  :mon star:

This is awesome!!! I love it and for some reason I think I'm falling for Yomaki again!!! I just love those two!!! :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1:

Wow...so Junjun can "teletransport" (this is right? I'm not sure about this word)  :mon huh:
However...The final is always interesting  :glasses:

Waiting for the chapter 5  :stuffed:

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #44 on: June 08, 2007, 07:03:14 PM »
I'm confused again. The Yossui and Maki part I get and the Jun Jun and Eri part I also get. It's the Sayu and the last part of the chapter I'm having trouble with.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2007, 02:56:03 PM »
“Put it down at least… if you end up slicing your ear off, I’m not healing it,” she replied angrily. Hitomi shook her head.

“If I put it down, you’ll make a grab for it… and then we’ll fight again, and we already determined you can’t heal yourself.”

There were a few small gashes on the inside of Maki’s palm, where she got panicked and stupid enough to grab the knife by not the handle. She knew Hitomi felt guilty about it, and would have rather risked her own ear than hurt her again.
Awwwwwwww... :cry:

Maki didn’t seem to pay any heed, as she sat atop of Hitomi, reaching for the object again.
Under other circumstances, this could be hot. :P

Hitomi gave the girl a pout.

“You’re horrible at those Yocchan. Don’t expect me to do anything for you with that.”

But it was a cute sad attempt at a pout! Look at it!
LOOK AT IT!!!  :mon blowhorn:

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Junjun let out a whine.

“I’m hungry!!!” she wailed. Poor girl. If I wasn’t so damn tied up, I would have gone to find where the nearest restaurant was and taken her to it.

That would have required the men on the other side of the door to not be such stupid heads.

Or as Junjun called them, ‘Silly Frenchmen.’ I liked that. She was so quirky, and I knew she was smart.
Can't help but love the way Eri and Junjun call them childish names like "stupid heads" and "Silly Frenchmen". :lol:  It's just so CUTE!!!

According to Tsunku, I could augment things. He didn’t specify what ‘things’ were, or how much I could do any of this. He just said I could.
Oh, preview of Eri's (as of yet) unknown power? :w00t:

“Just don’t worry about it… when we get home, I’ll get Reina to bake you a big cake…”

“What about cake?”

I stared up a moment, and if it was Junjun who was talking to me, I would have flinched. But, there she was, standing before me, munching on a candy bar.
Wait, how'd she get untied? And where'd the candy bar come from?  :dunno:

“Uhm… Junjun… how…”

She shrugged, and grinned.

“We want out?”

Yes.

“Yeah.”

Junjun munching on the candy bar for another moment, before putting a hand on Eri’s shoulder.

“Close eyes. Imagine home.”

Nodding, Eri closed her eyes, and imagined her house… her bed, her warm bed, the thing she shouldn’t have left in the first place today.

After a few minutes, she felt Junjun’s breath in her ear.

“You can open your eyes now.”

Doing so, Eri looked around. She was sitting in her room, on her warm, comfy bed, with Junjun sitting right next to her.

“I make us go away!”
Junjun's a teleporter! Take THAT you wannabe kidnappers!  :shakeit: :muffin:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline orangesocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #46 on: June 09, 2007, 03:54:05 PM »
Whoa, I really like how you wrote in FRIDAY and JunJun. Not to mention the interaction between Eri and JunJun is hilarious! Kinda funny how Eri's found someone "weirder" than herself (Though not exactly weirder, just conflicting with a language barrier in this case).

I don't know how you do it--tie thriller + comedy + supernatural stuff--so well, but I like it! Darn myself for not having read this sooner.  :banghead:

When I read 'Pigtails goes first' I was like, "AH! RISA?!" But then I remembered she got rid of them and relaxed for a moment before thinking, "AH?! SAYU?!"

Ah, I really enjoy how you've characterized everyone. Plus Yomaki, Michishige and Tanaka... XD

Offline whytphyre

• Member+
Re: Nanakusa (Chapter 5 :: Run Away)
« Reply #47 on: June 14, 2007, 03:56:50 AM »
*cackle* This next set of chapters might get confusing a bit, but it'll all make sense in the end.

And orangesocks, you were closer than you think the first time ^^ No fluff (I was angry at me too) but there's a cute little scene at the end. I wouldn't have written it if it weren't for the fact that 'god, Eri and Junjun need a moment. I don't know why, but they're going to need one.'

And... by the way.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Because I can.

Chapter 5 :: Game Time

Rooting around in Sayumi’s kitchen was not Reina’s idea of a good time, but Miki insisted she make something for everyone. It was around lunchtime, and the elder of the duo had been talking to Koharu for a good few hours now.

By that time, Reina had gotten three calls from Takahashi, one telling her to stay with Koharu no matter what, the second checking up on her and Koharu (despite the fact that Miki was there and they were perfectly fine), and the final asking where the hell they were and why the hell weren’t they back at the studio.

Whatever.

Reina also had a problem with Sayumi’s kitchen. There was very little in it in the sense of what Reina could use to cook with.

She had finally settled on just making sandwiches and lecturing Sayumi on the importance of supplying her damn kitchen later.

If Sayumi wasn’t responsible for whatever was going on.

She doubted it, highly. It didn’t seem like something Sayumi would do, even if provoked to do it. She didn’t see Sayumi killing Hitomi, almost mauling Miki’s boyfriend, and stuffing Koharu in a closet. They weren’t very Sayumi-like tendencies.

Then again, this whole day had started off very not-Sayumi-like for both of them.

Reina was worried for her friend, of course. She didn’t know what to make of their phone conversation earlier, and she wasn’t entirely sure she meant it when she said those words before hanging up.

Love was a fickle thing anyways. She didn’t need Yuko hovering over her to tell her that.

Maybe she should have called up Mari. Mari would have known what to do.

If Hitomi wasn’t so ‘dead’ right now, maybe she would have asked her former leader.

Why did she assume that? Hitomi’s death… they didn’t even know yet, and it was already assumed!

“Hey, Tanaka!”

Miki’s voice snapped her back to reality, and she hurriedly brought out sandwiches. The two were sitting on the couch, Miki trying to get Koharu out of her curled up position, but failing miserably.

“It’s about time…” Miki said, as Reina set the sandwiches down on the table in front of them, and sat on the floor, completing the strange triangle thing. She examined Koharu a moment. Koharu was staring at her, of course, in a creepy way, more creepy than the ‘I want you to buy my singles buy my singles now’ look that she got when posing for the camera. It seemed more panicked, quite a bit on the frightened side.

“Koha, how about a sandwich?” Miki tried, in a slightly motherly voice. Koharu didn’t say anything, just kept her stare on Reina.

“Miki, maybe we should leave her alone for a moment… she’ll speak when she wants to,” Reina said softly, reaching over and putting a hand on Koharu’s knee, “Isn’t that right? You’ll be fine with us.”

She smiled warmly, much more motherly than Miki could ever pull off. Grunting, the elder took a sandwich and started munching on it, eyes on Koharu.

“Ya know… you’d think this one’d say a lot. She’s pretty talkative…”

“… She was locked in a closet Mikitty… maybe she just doesn’t wanna talk about it…”

“Saki said she was next…”

Koharu’s blunt statement caused the girls to stop in their conversation and stare.

“Come again?” Reina asked.

“… Saki… she said ‘she’s next.’”

“Who?”

“… I… I don’t know… she was looking at a picture of you and Sayumi…”

Miki raised her brow.

“Well… we’ll just have to find Sayumi the-wait…”

The realization washed over the both of them, and they stared at Koharu again.

“SAKI!?”

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Letting out a small snort, Risa walked through the convenience store, attempting to find snacks. Why was it that she was playing errand girl? Ever since Ai became subleader, there was always a sense of rejection from the woman. It was woman now, wasn’t it? Who would have thought it would have been Ai?

It was in Risa’s personal opinion that Makoto would have made a better one. Maybe. Okay, no, she wanted Hitomi back and that was final.

But she never got her way. She was always the one in the back, the one no one cared about…

“Ah, sumimasen,” she said politely to the man behind the register, “Is there a chance that you have strawberry pocky?”

She had been looking for it for the past five minutes. She already had some chocolate pocky for herself, some strange American cracker thing for Ai, and some bubbly stuff. However, it was specifically requested that strawberry pocky be bought as well. Maybe they had found Sayumi.

This is why she needed more friends.

“I’m sorry, no… we’re all out.”

How could one be all out of strawberry pocky? Making a noise, she picked a few more pocky boxes out, before setting them down on the counter.

“Looks like someone’s got a big party going on…”

“Hmm?”

Risa looked down. It did look like a lot.

“Nah… just a meeting…”

Or something. The man smiled, ringing up the items as quickly as he could. Risa was already in her pockets for money.

“I was beginning to wonder what was going on… Matsuura-san was in here earlier. She was in quite a rush.”

Risa blinked, but kept the smile on her face. What about Matsuura-san? She didn’t usually have anything to do with a Morning Musume member.

“She was asking for your subleader, and when I asked if she was wondering about Takahashi-san, she said ‘no, I want to speak with Niigaki.’ Quite strange really. Why she would ask me if you had come in or not is beyond me…”

Quite strange indeed. Quirking a brow, Risa stared at him for a moment, while trying to find an answer.

“Huh… I have no idea what she’s talking about…”

The man shrugged.

“She wasn’t too specific either. I wouldn’t worry about it.”

Smiling, Risa mimicked the man’s shrug.

“If you say so. Maybe she was just stressed.”

“Ah, Fujimoto-san’s strange scandal… right.”

Risa refrained from rolling her eyes. FRIDAY was stupid, and not worth her time. Ever.

While she was thinking, and the man was ringing up her order, trying to get small talk out of her again, a loud noise rang throughout the store, and outside onto the street. Quite shortly after, impact and sharp pain caused Risa to fall forward, onto the counter in front of her.

“No… you won’t be the subleader… Pigtails.”

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

“Why would they wanna kidnap us? I mean, we’ve gotta be two of the most… obscure members of Morning Musume right now… Junjun, don’t touch that…”

They were in Eri’s kitchen, the taller of the two getting rather hungry and wanting something good to eat… and she specifically remembered Eri had promised her something along the lines of rice balls at one point.

Suddenly, onigiri sounded good.

So that was what Eri was trying to prepare, with Junjun in the kitchen.

“Seriously. It’s Turtle Girl and Chinese Panda number… one. You’re older, you’ll be number one.”

Junjun gave Eri a peculiar look, but shrugged, and went right back to examining the bruise on Eri’s cheek.

“I told you not to touch that!”

Eri started smacking at Junjun, and Junjun retaliated by trying to smack back. They ended up swatting hands and air for a good few moments before Eri snorted and resumed cooking.

“Grumpy! Worse than Grumpy Frenchmen!”

How amazingly redundant of Junjun. There wasn’t much Eri could do about it though, so she watched the girl pout and glare, before she went right back to cooking.

Then Junjun was at it again. What was with the poking and the bruises? Those hurt!

“JUNJUN!”

Instead of recoiling her hand like she had done before, Junjun kept up, this time getting a little more motherly and actually examining the bruise.

“Jun.Jun,” Eri pronounced, slowly, “Let. Me. Cook. Your. Stu. Pid. Rice. Balls. In. Peace.”

“No. Grumpy, hurt. You need nap.”

And before Eri could say anything else, she was shoved out of her own kitchen.

“Now go!”

“What? No, I’m making rice balls for you!”

“GO!”

Junjun pointed this time, to where Eri’s room was.

“NOW! Onigiri I bring. You sleep. I know cook how. No worry burn house down.”

“But…”

“GO!”

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Nanakusa (Chapter 5 :: Game Time)
« Reply #48 on: June 14, 2007, 04:36:46 AM »
Holy crap, Risa! :shocked: Did she get shot?!

On a lighter note:

Jun Jun is so cute. :D

Offline orangesocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: June 14, 2007, 03:09:48 PM »
NOOOOoo, RISA!!!!!!  :scared:  :frustrated: They better get Gomaki on the scene...Risa has to live so she can make more frieeeeends...! Gah, what power does she have?! Maybe the power to turn back time?

“Seriously. It’s Turtle Girl and Chinese Panda number… one. You’re older, you’ll be number one.”
Hakkan CM reference?  XD
Phew, thank goodness for their little moment of comic relief and cuteness...

Koharu was staring at her, of course, in a creepy way, more creepy than the ‘I want you to buy my singles buy my singles now’ look that she got when posing for the camera.
I know the look you speak of... :ph43r:

So now Aya can see into the future, yeah? Wonder what she had to say to Gaki-san, other than "Watch your friggin' back!"

Phew, I hope Sayumi's name gets cleared...
Though maybe her powers precipitated in forming a separate personality to house her dark side(?!)

Who's behind all of this, I wonder...

RIKA?!  :shocked:

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2007, 06:22:49 PM »
I never will get tired to say it, THIS IS AWESOME!!! 
You always surprise me with something....but

What happen Risa?  :dunno:
 "she" shoot her? :OMG:

So now Aya is also behaving in a mysterious way?  :mon cweepy:
This is getting better  :mon thumb: you know how keep people interested  :mon misch:

BTW... NO YOMAKI?  :mon waterworks: :mon waterworks: :mon waterworks:
Please tell me they gonna be in the next chap...  :mon cute: :mon hanky:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #51 on: June 14, 2007, 06:57:53 PM »
She didn’t see Sayumi killing Hitomi, almost mauling Miki’s boyfriend, and stuffing Koharu in a closet. They weren’t very Sayumi-like tendencies.
Being able to see someone doing something is not the same thing as them having the capability of doing that particular something.  This could be part of a secret, dark-side of Sayu that no one has yet seen.

“… She was locked in a closet Mikitty… maybe she just doesn’t wanna talk about it…”

“Saki said she was next…”

Koharu’s blunt statement caused the girls to stop in their conversation and stare.

“Come again?” Reina asked.

“… Saki… she said ‘she’s next.’”

“Who?”

“… I… I don’t know… she was looking at a picture of you and Sayumi…”
She spoke! :w00t: So...Koharu was the other girl that was with Captain?  :?

“Ah, sumimasen,” she said politely to the man behind the register, “Is there a chance that you have strawberry pocky?”

“I’m sorry, no… we’re all out.”
Unable to find Strawberry Pocky anywhere? That's definitely strange.

“I was beginning to wonder what was going on… Matsuura-san was in here earlier. She was in quite a rush.”

“She was asking for your subleader, and when I asked if she was wondering about Takahashi-san, she said ‘no, I want to speak with Niigaki.’
Wha??  :shocked:   Ok, Aya can either read the minds of the UFA higher-ups or she just has really good contacts and found out that Risa's going to be the new subleader.

While she was thinking, and the man was ringing up her order, trying to get small talk out of her again, a loud noise rang throughout the store, and outside onto the street. Quite shortly after, impact and sharp pain caused Risa to fall forward, onto the counter in front of her.

:OMG: ONOES!

Voodoo?

Gotta love Eri's cute sense (or lack thereof) of logic.  :love:

Junjun gave Eri a peculiar look, but shrugged, and went right back to examining the bruise on Eri’s cheek.

“I told you not to touch that!”

Eri started smacking at Junjun, and Junjun retaliated by trying to smack back. They ended up swatting hands and air for a good few moments before Eri snorted and resumed cooking.

“Grumpy! Worse than Grumpy Frenchmen!”
GIRLY SLAP FIGHT!   :lol: 

Instead of recoiling her hand like she had done before, Junjun kept up, this time getting a little more motherly and actually examining the bruise.

“Jun.Jun,” Eri pronounced, slowly, “Let. Me. Cook. Your. Stu. Pid. Rice. Balls. In. Peace.”

Poor Eri. Being kidnapped and tied up like that by a bunch of (to quote Jun Jun) "Silly Frenchmen" would likely make anyone grumpy. ;D   

“GO!”

Junjun pointed this time, to where Eri’s room was.

“NOW! Onigiri I bring. You sleep. I know cook how. No worry burn house down.”

“But…”

“GO!”
Bossy Jun Jun = cute.  :wub:

Offline whytphyre

• Member+
Re: Nanakusa (Chapter 6 Part 1 :: I'm Not Gonna Wait)
« Reply #52 on: June 15, 2007, 05:21:21 AM »
Yes, Yomaki to the rescue.

Sort of.

I have to split this chapter up into parts too. Not as many as chapter four, but I couldn't help it. It makes more sense this way.

Comedy and drama! All in one part of a chapter.

Suffice to say, I'm not giving poor Gaki much love this time around... I promise to give her more in a sequel or something... 'cause I know I'm going to have one.

And before any of you say anything, I will remind you all of Hitomi's secondary power :: Empathy. ^^ That is all, enjoy!

Chapter 6 Part 1 :: I'm Not Gonna Wait

Drumming her fingers on the steering wheel of her dark purple car, Hitomi stared up at the stoplight for a few moments. It had been the first time she used the car since January, but somehow, Maki managed to convince her to use it again.

Despite the fact that she had yet to remember which pedal was the break pedal and which one was the gas pedal, she was doing fairly well. Maki kept pointing out which one was which after awhile. That was always good.

Sometimes.

“Yocchan, why do you even have this song in your car?”

Of course, she had yet to remember that ‘Love Like Crazy’ had been in the CD player for quite some time. That was where she put it!

“Hito wa mina, yasashisa ni… nareta iku…”

She was also paying very little attention to Maki, and paying more attention to the song and the road.

“Yocchan, stop it… This is embarrassing.”

“Shippai nado osoreteicha tsumannai…”

“Yocchan…”

Once Hitomi started in on the rapping, Maki decided she had had enough, and clicked the song off.

And, if pouts had a cute little noise to go with it…

“Awww… I was havin’ fun…”

“I wasn’t. That was embarrassing. Yocchan, how long have you had that?”

“… I dunno… I bought it one time… ya know, the whole support thing… I guess it’s been awhile… I was dating Aya at the time.”

Another stoplight tore Hitomi’s eyes from the road momentarily, to grin at Maki, who gave Hitomi her best ‘I’m not impressed by that’ look. Hitomi’s eyes wandered right back to the road.

“Awk-ward.”

“You started it.”

“Oh, who’s the little kid now Gocchin? Hmmm?”

“Just focus on your driving…”

Hitomi brat pouted, but stopped as an ambulance blazed by in front of them. Her look suddenly became serious.

“That’s not good.”

“Usually when ambulances do that…”

“We’re following.”

“What?!”

Maki didn’t look impressed again. Hitomi paid no heed, carefully manuvering out of the lane and going after the ambulance.

“We are SO not following!”

“Yes we are. What better way to test your powers out?”

“Would you shut up about that!? That’s why we’re in the car to begin with Yocchan! So we can go right up to Tsunku and figure this out once and for all!”

Hitomi paid no heed, once again, stopping in front of a small convenience store. As she went to turn the ignition off, she let out a pained cry, moving her hand to her head.

“… It’s bad…”

Maki started to panic. Hitomi was hurt or something, and there was an ambulance, sirens blazing, as well as a broken window, but no stretcher with person on it yet.

“Yocchan…”

“Go! Just… go find out what’s wrong… I… I can’t stand this… you’ll have to go in yourself…”

“Are you gonna be okay?”

“I’ll be fine! Someone’s dying in there!”

After a few more hesitated moments, Maki jumped out of the car, and cautiously made her way into the store.

Her ears were immediately assaulted with the cries of a familiar voice, and the panic of unfamiliar voices.

“… Nii Nii?”

Of course, no one heard her squeak the name out, but she ventured closer. There was Risa, either in the pains of what looked to be either pregnancy or broken leg, she couldn’t tell which. There didn’t seem to be evidence of a wound on her body, but the blood all over the floor was enough to at least merit panic and an ambulance.

“Nii Nii?”

This time, one of the EMTs answered, giving Maki only a half glance.

“You’re going to have to give her some room…”

“Is… is she…”

“… Back wound… we can’t move her till she settles… And until then, she makes it worse…”

Maki stopped listening after that, despite the fact that he kept on, on how she should step back and give her friend room.

She knelt down next to her friend, after pushing one of the other EMTs out of the way, and rested a hand on her friend’s shoulder.

“It’s alright Nii Nii… shhhhh… just calm down… it’ll be alright… just rest…”

Normally, Maki probably figured Risa would have wriggled around and cried out more, what with the pain and all. But, this was different. This was far from normal.

In a matter of seconds, Risa was in what seemed to be a deep sleep. The first EMT stared at Maki.

“… She’ll be okay…” Maki said, more to reassure herself than anything else. She stood up, and backed off, to let the EMT ambulance men do their job.

“Gocchin…”

That, and the pair of hands that went on her shoulders caused a sudden jump, possibly three feet into the air, but Maki relaxed.

At least Hitomi was good for that.

“… Is she going to be alright?”

“I don’t know…”

It was a whispered response, but Hitomi didn’t push it. She just pulled Maki closer, and held her there a moment.

“I can’t feel anything…” Hitomi whispered after a moment, “… Not from her… she’s there… but… she’s not there…”

Maki nodded slowly, letting a few tears roll down her cheeks.

“Just calm down Gocchin… you did all you could…”

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #53 on: June 15, 2007, 05:59:33 AM »
Drumming her fingers on the steering wheel of her dark purple car, Hitomi stared up at the stoplight for a few moments. It had been the first time she used the car since January, but somehow, Maki managed to convince her to use it again.

Despite the fact that she had yet to remember which pedal was the break pedal and which one was the gas pedal, she was doing fairly well.
Maki kept pointing out which one was which after awhile.
I'd be worried about that part. :O

“Yocchan, why do you even have this song in your car?”

Of course, she had yet to remember that ‘Love Like Crazy’ had been in the CD player for quite some time. That was where she put it!
You know what they say, it's always in the LAST place you look. :P

Hitomi brat pouted, but stopped as an ambulance blazed by in front of them. Her look suddenly became serious.

“That’s not good.”

“Usually when ambulances do that…”

“We’re following.”

“What?!”
Sounds like something the Peg Sheety crew would do. :P

“We are SO not following!”

“Yes we are. What better way to test your powers out?”
Oh...right. Maki can practice her healing powers without Yossi having to hurt herself. And here I thought Yossi just wanted to see where the ambulance was going.  :D

Hitomi paid no heed, once again, stopping in front of a small convenience store. As she went to turn the ignition off, she let out a pained cry, moving her hand to her head.

“… It’s bad…”

Maki started to panic. Hitomi was hurt or something, and there was an ambulance, sirens blazing, as well as a broken window, but no stretcher with person on it yet.

Someone’s dying in there!”
OHNOES!!! It must be the store Risa's at!!! MAKI HELP HER!!! :OMG:

“Gocchin…”

That, and the pair of hands that went on her shoulders caused a sudden jump, possibly three feet into the air, but Maki relaxed.

At least Hitomi was good for that.

“… Is she going to be alright?”

“I don’t know…”

It was a whispered response, but Hitomi didn’t push it. She just pulled Maki closer, and held her there a moment.

“I can’t feel anything…” Hitomi whispered after a moment, “… Not from her… she’s there… but… she’s not there…”

Maki nodded slowly, letting a few tears roll down her cheeks.

“Just calm down Gocchin… you did all you could…”
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Offline iacus

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2007, 08:20:32 AM »
Boy, JunJun and Eri are really cute. . . .that means something horrible is going to happen to them, right?

Also, is that supposed to be Berryz Saki or C-ute Saki?  Either way it's kinda weird: I can't really picture either of them being horrifyingly psychotic and evil.

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: June 15, 2007, 02:24:50 PM »
Risa! Oh noooooes! Come back to us!

Offline glcorps2002

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Rina Akiyama: Booty Beauty
« Reply #56 on: June 15, 2007, 03:09:55 PM »
You better had not killed her. That's all I'm saying.

Offline whytphyre

• Member+
Re: Nanakusa (Chapter 6 Part 2 :: Out of the Fire?)
« Reply #57 on: June 18, 2007, 03:07:42 AM »
I say nothing on the mention of Saki. You'll find out all in due time.

And my my, such hostility. I won't say who dies, but Risa doesn't die... yet. She ain't dyin' from a simple gunshot wound, that's for sure.

Oh, by the way..... I'm gonna sit in my corner and cackle again. ^^ Part 3 (Last part) is coming up tomorrow/Tuesday, so stay tuned!

Chapter 6, Part 2 :: Out of the Fire?

Why was I running away?

It made absolutely no sense. Saki told me to ‘send regards’ or something stupid like that, and now here I was, gun in hand, running away. I saw a dark purple car speed by after the ambulance I hid from only moments before. Part of me was fairly certain I had known that car, but I didn’t want to stop and figure out who was inside.

Saki would have told me to shoot them too, if they had seen me. That was not something I wanted to happen.

Why Nii Nii? Why not Sayumin? Sayumin actually saw what happened… Nii Nii was innocent! Did Saki know something I didn’t?

She always did, what was I talking about?

“Would you hold on for a minute? Find an alleyway and wait for the mess to clear up… don’t look like you’re about to get caught.”

Letting out a noise, I found myself being pulled into a nearby alley.

“God, you’re so stupid sometimes…”

“Why did you have me do that!?”

“Do what? Oh, scare the living crap out of everyone? Please…”

She glanced around the wall, and, after grunting about how stupid I was, continued on.

“I scare people for fun… I didn’t expect Pigtails to die… but if she does, that’s one less person I have to worry about…”

I didn’t like the thought of losing friends left and right. That was bad for my career, and I had enough on my conscience as it was.

I still had to get over her torturing Yossie, and stuffing Koha into a closet. And poor Tomo-kun… I don’t know how she knew that one, but the things she got out of him about Mikitty were hair-raising.

“But…”

“No Momo… I ain’t gonna stop either… this isn’t something we just stop anymore. There isn’t gonna be anyone playing the turncoat game… is there?”

The sound of her voice at that point scared me.

“N-no. No, there isn’t.”

“Good. I’d have to do something about that if there was…”

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

“We’re going back to UFA.”

Miki was flipping out over the whole ordeal, and had finally decided to take action, mainly by trying to force Koharu out of her position on the couch.

“Reina help me out here.”

The younger girl shook her head, rather adamantly.

“Mikitty… she doesn’t want to go.”

It was true, Koharu was far from wanting to go anywhere. Every time Miki pulled at her, she let out a noise and clung to the couch. There would be a point where Koharu was going to hurt herself, and Reina wasn’t sure that was the most ideal for this situation.

“I’ll stay with her… and you can go back,” Reina suggested, “Then, when Koharu’s feeling better, I’ll bring her with me…”

It was a reasonable idea, but Miki wouldn’t have it.

“No. She needs to come now. We need to figure this out…”

“GET OFF!”

A pillow was thrown into Miki’s face, as Koharu leapt down into Reina’s arms. Neither of them were sure how to take this sudden hostility. Koharu did look up to the elder sixth generation member, after all.

Miki let out a grunt.

“Fine. She can stay here with you… but the moment she stops being crazy, you’re bringing her right to UFA, got it?”

“Yep.”

There was an exchange of glances for a moment before Miki promptly turned to leave. Reina brushed a hand through Koharu’s messy hair and held her close.

“Don't worry… Miki’s not gonna take you anywhere without me around… I promise…”

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

It was an awkward car ride to the building, but Hitomi tried to strike up conversation. The shock from seeing her friend almost die was too much for Maki, who still had tears falling down her cheeks.

After making sure the car was in a safe parking spot, the elder girl turned to Maki and offered a weak smile.

“They said they’d call if anything happened… we can go see her when we’re done talking to Tsunku, alright?” she finally said, reaching to hold Maki’s hand, “C’mon… she’ll be alright…”

As Hitomi’s hand neared, Maki pulled her own away, afraid to get Risa’s blood all over Hitomi. It was bad enough they would have to explain the situation as it was. Don’t make it look worse.

“Why… why her?”

Hitomi shook her head at Maki’s question. It was perfectly reasonable to ask. Risa had never done anything to hurt anyone in her life, and now she was in a speeding ambulance, fighting to survive.

Déjà vu was sick like that.

“I don’t know.”

“… She’s not gonna die, is she?”

There were so many things Hitomi could have answered to that, but she had no real answer to that question. Not one that would make Maki feel better.

“… I don’t know.”

Maki gave Hitomi a slight smile, before it immediately wiped itself from her face.

“Yocchan…”

Hitomi glanced over her shoulder, and let out a yelp.

“HOLY CRAP!”

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #58 on: June 18, 2007, 03:46:00 AM »
 :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

Don't let me like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's going on?  :mon scare:  Is Maki hurt? That's the reason for Yossie's reaction?  :shock:  Or maybe she saw something?       :mon cweepy:      Maybe "she" come to finish her job?   :mon cweepy:

I have to read the next chap  :ding: 
This is crazy!!! :dizzy: :dizzy:

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #59 on: June 18, 2007, 04:19:23 AM »
Wait, Momo shot Risa?? Someone call an ambulance, I think I'm needing one....*faints*

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: School Food Punishment - Feedback