JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 2NE1 - I Don`t Care (Reggae remix)

Author Topic: The Idoling!!! Discussion Thread  (Read 757890 times)

Offline Special Needs Tricycle

• Member+
Re: The Idoling!!! Discussion Thread
« Reply #340 on: April 23, 2010, 03:01:25 AM »
Just found this on 2ch. Looks like a troll cooked it up.

http://i41.tinypic.com/34sjme1.jpg

Some people might get offended, but I find it really funny as long as you don't take it seriously.  :lol: A lot of them really look alike. Yurika's makes me laugh the most.

Offline 1517

• Member+
« Reply #341 on: April 23, 2010, 04:09:35 AM »
^   :thumbup whysoserious :jphip:   imo, it's they are! fun!! & funny!!! :grin:
just like they "motto" on studio floor:
our song seems to be small birdsong ...
our smile is the sunXD

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #342 on: April 23, 2010, 05:27:17 AM »
http://acchimuitepie.blogspot.com/2010/04/idoling-20100421-619.html

how is it, "don't be afraid" without Rurika ???

Offline reina's eyes

• Banzai Penis
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #343 on: April 23, 2010, 05:51:13 AM »
^ With rurika entering college, I guess we're lucky she didn't leave/graduate from idoling entirely (as I feared she would).

Offline Azagrath

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #344 on: April 25, 2010, 02:04:22 AM »
^ Praying for that day to never come  XD

Hopefully, with the 4th gen to focus on, it should take some of the pressure off the other members in terms of rotation etc.

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #345 on: April 25, 2010, 08:37:21 AM »
seriously i feel an emptiness without rurika.
maybe it's just me being too fanatic  :lol:
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 01:43:25 AM by SuzukiRyo »

Offline Blue_Sweater

• Member+
« Reply #346 on: April 25, 2010, 06:05:47 PM »
We are now under 1,000 days for the hopful 1st gen reunion... Man, it's just too long a wait!

As for graduation, I won't be able to take it if anyone graduate right now! Who do you most do not want to graduate though and who would be the easiest loss to take? For me it would probably be Maipuru and Fonchi in that order...

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #347 on: April 26, 2010, 01:50:45 AM »
maipuru and fonchi for their tv show, maipuru and suu-chan for their singing performance.
though I'm fanatic to Rurika, loosing maipuru is definitely not an option.

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #348 on: April 26, 2010, 02:38:17 AM »
In terms of TV show: Yazawa, Rurika
In terms of singing : Maipuru, Yazawa

yeah, its such a mix feeling with Yazawa...

Offline Special Needs Tricycle

• Member+
« Reply #349 on: April 26, 2010, 04:58:47 AM »
TV show: Yazawa, Rurika
Singing: Rurika, Serina
Overall: Suuchan, Serina

I'm seriously terrified that Suuchan is going to graduate soon. I don't want any graduations, though. :( I still like Serina quite a bit even if she's gotten boring since apparently the other members scared her out of being a loud brat like she used to be.

Offline pern

• Idolinger, Muscater
  • Member+
  • I'm Ai Kawashima, Idoling!!! & Ebisu Muscats Fans.
« Reply #350 on: April 26, 2010, 05:55:22 PM »
I'm finish the episode #616 and #619, notice Fonchi and Maipuru's dancing position in 2nd line and very low-profile, just like a sidekick... why??

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #351 on: April 26, 2010, 07:14:43 PM »
I'm finish the episode #616 and #619, notice Fonchi and Maipuru's dancing position in 2nd line and very low-profile, just like a sidekick... why??

AFAIK there was no Rurika, Yazawa, Suu-chan, Serina, and Hii-chan.
Well, Idoling!!! often change their positions when they minus one or two members. Especially in this shinahachi live without Rurika and Hii-chan.

Offline pern

• Idolinger, Muscater
  • Member+
« Reply #352 on: April 26, 2010, 08:52:31 PM »

Well, Idoling!!! often change their positions when they minus one or two members. Especially in this shinahachi live without Rurika and Hii-chan.

But I saw Fonchi is not happy in this live... :(

Offline Silverbolt

• Member+
« Reply #353 on: April 27, 2010, 06:31:49 AM »
I'm sure everyone has seen the pictures from the 1st gen members' reunion at the Idoling!!! Picture Thread. Here's a collection of the blog posts about this event:

Kato:
http://ameblo.jp/katosaya/entry-10518874222.html
http://ameblo.jp/katosaya/entry-10519148263.html
Eto:
http://ameblo.jp/etomaria/entry-10519160855.html
Takiguchi:
http://ameblo.jp/takiguchi-mira/entry-10518804632.html
http://ameblo.jp/takiguchi-mira/entry-10518822406.html
http://ameblo.jp/takiguchi-mira/entry-10519036915.html
http://ameblo.jp/takiguchi-mira/entry-10519113133.html
Yazawa:
http://blog.oricon.co.jp/erikayazawa/archive/97/0
Fonchi:
http://ameblo.jp/fonchi1216/entry-10519195295.html

It's sad that Koizumi and Yokoyama couldn't make it, but this is still great to see. One thing I loved about the 1st gen days was just how tightly knit that group was, so I'm glad to see that this bunch is still just as close as they were a few years ago. It's like they've never even been apart. :lol:

I hate to say this, especially because I know we have a lot of 2nd gen fans here, but part of me still believes that Idoling!!! would still have all 9 of the 1st gen members if they never added new members to the group. I just have this feeling that the whole reason why all of the 1st gen members left was because they didn't like the direction that the group was going in. (Yes, I even believe that was Koizumi's reason for leaving.) I know that all of 1st gen was around during the 2nd gen era, but I think that was kind of like a "testing the waters" phase for the 1st gen members. I think the 1st gen members who are still with the group are the ones who didn't mind the changes, and those who left are the ones who didn't like what they saw.

Don't get me wrong... I still love 2nd, 3rd, and 4th gen, and I still believe that Idoling!!! has put out their best works in recent months. But, seeing the 1st gen members together again makes me think of the old days when I used to download new episodes every weekday and watch this group become more and more cohesive. There was a very strong, family-like bond between the original 9 members that I just have not seen since the 2nd gen members joined.

Would Idoling!!! have been better off if they kept the original roster? I really can't tell you. That is highly debatable, and even I have some doubts about that. I love the group as it is today, but part of me wonders how the group would be if it still was the original roster.

After all, I still have not forgotten Sayaka Kato's dream:
« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 12:22:01 PM by Silverbolt »

Offline Gihren

• Member+
« Reply #354 on: April 27, 2010, 12:22:24 PM »

But I saw Fonchi is not happy in this live... :(

Ya, Fonchi did seem a bit out of it. I thought they were from the same day live since i saw the same fans, but i guess its from different days.
I just got back from 2 weeks of vacation in Japan, and was able to attend 3 of their shinahachi live (17th,23rd, and 24th). It was the first time attending their live after becoming their fan. Serina seemed kinda of out of it when i went on the 17th, but was fine once she got to sing the shinatama request.

It was a enjoyable experience for me where i got experience new aspect of Idoling. I got to see, feel and learn new things i've never had been able to experience from just watching them thru the shows. There were many things i liked and some i didn't where i would have never known if i didn't get to see them in person.

I also participated in 2 of the handshake event after the live, and notified them of the fans here in the US, as well as people out side of Japan.
They varied in responses, and it was hard to get thru with just about 5 second with each member participating in the event. Member varied in how friendly and receptive they were in their response and their facial expression.  I was never really a fan of Yazapai but she was the most receptive and greeted me with the nicest smile which i'll never forget and also cracked a little joke for me.
I hope other fans who are able to attend their lives, can inform them of fans such as myself and people of this forum from other parts of the world.

And regarding to the post to Silverbolt. I do wonder how Idoling would have been without new member and I also do have some doubt about where Idoling maybe headed, but I can tell u without ur support and support of other fans I would never have gotten to enjoy Idoling as is.

I was never really a fan until I got to see them perform last year at Odaiba, where they performed everyday with various members in front of the Fuji TV Station. So without the second gen and the number of members they had, i dont think they would have been able to expose themselves to many people including myself. :jphip:
« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 12:39:35 PM by Gihren »

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #355 on: April 27, 2010, 02:21:06 PM »

Hotcaeks!
Wow 4 idoling member on the list.
Posted this in the Suzuka thread coz she's the one I can recognize, who else is on the list?

Beats me what kind of ranking or sales this depicts, though.  :P

Offline Gihren

• Member+
« Reply #356 on: April 27, 2010, 02:25:16 PM »
^Morita Suzuka, Miyake Hitomi, Sakai Hitomi, and Ookawa Ai

Offline pern

• Idolinger, Muscater
  • Member+
« Reply #357 on: April 27, 2010, 06:15:40 PM »
Although I'm not really understanding Idoling!!! this group as well, but the current group of the Idoling!!!'s accomplishment is made by 1st gen member, if they are not success got some attention in first year on public media, I think we can not see the current Idoling!!! group any more in now, so the 9 of original member is indispensable contribution.

Offline Gihren

• Member+
« Reply #358 on: April 27, 2010, 11:53:55 PM »
Ya i agree, once all the first gen graduates, the group will never be the same. Just like morning musume, if ur old enough to have followed them.  :otomerika:

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #359 on: April 28, 2010, 02:00:12 AM »
I just have this feeling that the whole reason why all of the 1st gen members left was because they didn't like the direction that the group was going in. (Yes, I even believe that was Koizumi's reason for leaving.) I know that all of 1st gen was around during the 2nd gen era, but I think that was kind of like a "testing the waters" phase for the 1st gen members. I think the 1st gen members who are still with the group are the ones who didn't mind the changes, and those who left are the ones who didn't like what they saw.
if it's true, how about michelle ?? why did she leave the group ??

Hotcaeks!
Wow 4 idoling member on the list.
Posted this in the Suzuka thread coz she's the one I can recognize, who else is on the list?

Beats me what kind of ranking or sales this depicts, though.  :P

http://ameblo.jp/chablis/entry-10517098928.html
idol photobook monthly ranking. CMIIW

Ya i agree, once all the first gen graduates, the group will never be the same. Just like morning musume, if ur old enough to have followed them.  :otomerika:

at least don't make it into the second AKB... 20 members is already overcrowded...
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 03:00:40 AM by SuzukiRyo »

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 2NE1 - I Don`t Care (Reggae remix)