JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Aya - Miss Rock & Roll

Author Topic: The Idoling!!! Discussion Thread  (Read 757135 times)

Offline tripoint

Re: The Idoling!!! Discussion Thread
« Reply #520 on: August 09, 2010, 02:05:00 PM »
that's cool. make them know Idoling is known throughout the world. :twothumbs

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #521 on: August 09, 2010, 02:35:28 PM »
Im glad u enjoyed ur trip Silverbolt, maybe i'll use english next time i go, so they'll think Idoling!!! is going international.

You can start with celebrating member's birthday and record it, then upload to youtube and share to twitter.
just like kei have done when he celebrate hii-chan's birthday. Hii-chan, Umeko, and Mori D watched the video.  XD

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #522 on: August 09, 2010, 03:54:49 PM »
I figured you were on vacation those 2 weeks as there were no updates on AMP!! ^^
But what a great story you have there,you had lots of fun! I know what you mean,you think you don't remember much until you start writing your actual story,then every detail comes back ;)
And I didn't know they did the handshaking events!!!!  :shocked  I'm looking forward to that if I ever get to an Idoling live event. (but I guess they don't always do the handshaking thing,right?)

I've seen quite a few concerts in Japan (Ayumi Hamasaki 6x and some others), but not such idol group lives. I'm kinda mixed with the wota stuff, partly doing my own thing and partly joining in with the crowd. Unfortunately, I never go to Japan during the summer, only in spring (and new year holidays). Next time will be new year holidays again,so I'm hoping there will be something to do Idoling.

Offline pern

• Idolinger, Muscater
  • Member+
  • I'm Ai Kawashima, Idoling!!! & Ebisu Muscats Fans.
« Reply #523 on: August 09, 2010, 04:40:47 PM »
Silverbolt, I think the handshake event is the most important thing in this trip, right?
Maybe I will planning to visit Tokyo and joining some Idoling!!! event next summer...

You can start with celebrating member's birthday and record it, then upload to youtube and share to twitter.
just like kei have done when he celebrate hii-chan's birthday. Hii-chan, Umeko, and Mori D watched the video.  XD

Can you provide the youtube link of the kei's video??

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #524 on: August 09, 2010, 04:57:23 PM »

it was quite a scene that day, everyone was like "there's an Idoling fan in Malaysia???" Not that I expected it to be reach all over the web =_= it was just a simple wota gathering that day and coincidentally it was Hii-chan's birthday

Offline pern

• Idolinger, Muscater
  • Member+
« Reply #525 on: August 09, 2010, 05:18:31 PM »
it was quite a scene that day, everyone was like "there's an Idoling fan in Malaysia???" Not that I expected it to be reach all over the web =_= it was just a simple wota gathering that day and coincidentally it was Hii-chan's birthday

Great!! :thumbsup

Offline Gihren

• Member+
« Reply #526 on: August 10, 2010, 05:38:45 AM »
lol, thats EPIC hahaha, ur even wearing ur Idoling!!! shirt. but ur wearing Umeko's shirt. =)

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #527 on: August 10, 2010, 06:19:23 AM »
I would've borrowed my friend's #17 Oiso Long Beach shirt, but then Mori D won't be showing it to Umeko XD so I'm glad I was wearing that. But yeah, a #12 fan celebrating #17's birthday.

seems that both Hii-chan and Umeko is delighted by it. Which is cool though, I've heard stories from AKB wotas about how much the girl hates DDs (daredemo daisuki AKA fan who likes more than 1 member). I guess Idoling!!! members are more open towards it. Plus even the response in 2ch wasn't that hostile.

Offline pern

• Idolinger, Muscater
  • Member+
« Reply #528 on: August 10, 2010, 05:30:25 PM »
I would've borrowed my friend's #17 Oiso Long Beach shirt, but then Mori D won't be showing it to Umeko XD so I'm glad I was wearing that. But yeah, a #12 fan celebrating #17's birthday.

seems that both Hii-chan and Umeko is delighted by it. Which is cool though, I've heard stories from AKB wotas about how much the girl hates DDs (daredemo daisuki AKA fan who likes more than 1 member). I guess Idoling!!! members are more open towards it. Plus even the response in 2ch wasn't that hostile.

Where are they (Mori D, Hii-chan and Umeko) respone your video?? On YouTube? Twitter?

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #529 on: August 11, 2010, 12:49:53 AM »
Where are they (Mori D, Hii-chan and Umeko) respone your video?? On YouTube? Twitter?

Mori D's twitter.
http://twitter.com/omap2

Mori D showed the video to the members and they response it via Mori D.
I didn't expect Mori D to reply. He is kind. He is actively using twitter.

Kadosawa apparently not using twitter that much, use imatsubu instead.

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #530 on: August 12, 2010, 11:02:08 AM »
Seriously, I picked the worst Gasshukoku to miss out on. They should've done this last year and not that stupid scary story shit.

idoling!!! diary 100811a fear tour

This is probably even more "real" than uRa. :lol:

Offline jinn

« Reply #531 on: August 12, 2010, 12:26:26 PM »
i watched this gasshouku fear tour yesterday...man it was freaking hilarious!!!  :twothumbs

Offline Technoboots

• Member+
« Reply #532 on: August 12, 2010, 12:32:33 PM »
I want to see the whole thing. It's one of the best ones I've seen so far.

Offline StormWarning

« Reply #533 on: August 12, 2010, 06:08:08 PM »
Hey, what was that Shouno and Masuno "scandal" which someone mentioned? Are there any episodes where they talk about it? I remember seeing one episode where Saito Maiko and the girls were teasing Masuno about something. He was all embarassed, went behind that TV screen and started browsing through some magazine. Don't remember what episode that was.

Offline pern

• Idolinger, Muscater
  • Member+
« Reply #534 on: August 12, 2010, 08:51:52 PM »
Seriously, I picked the worst Gasshukoku to miss out on. They should've done this last year and not that stupid scary story shit.
This is probably even more "real" than uRa. :lol:

I believe the reaction of Kaede and Ruka was real...

And a TIF2010 news and photos on natalie.mu.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 09:05:23 PM by pern »

Offline hellguard89

• 白騎士
  • Member+
« Reply #535 on: August 14, 2010, 01:53:55 PM »
Dunno where to put this

Went to the Gasshukoku concert today. First time I went to Idoling concert.
Had to line up for the ticket from 9am, the line was incredible. Around 9:45am I got the ticket and again
went in line to buy the DVDs. After lining up for 1 and half hour, I finally got the DVDs and the handshake ticket that came with it
Then I went to the concert from 12 to 1 and met my friend for the handshake event at 1:30pm

The songs IIRC

Poolside Daisakusen
Mujouken Koufuku
Lemon Drop
Kishuhen Ecstasy
Me Ni wa Aoba Yama Hototogisu Hatsukoi
Shokugyou Idol
Poolside Daisakusen

All members except Tonchan, Amimi, Hiichan, and Yurippe are present

Members that look different IRL are Maipuru, Asahi, Sakacchi and Aichan
Maipuru looks so much better in person. Sakacchi has such a small face.
Umeko and Ruka are great to watch live, they bring so much energy.
Suuchan and Kaede are so cute. Suuchan especially have a lot of fan it seems
Yokoyama sings great especially the solo parts.

The handshake event went so fast I can barely remember anyhing. (maybe it was nerve)
From what I can remember, the 4th gen are especially excited to see a gaijin fan, Nomoto and Yuuna
dont wanna let go of my hand eventhough the staff are hurrying me. Asahi and Aichan greet me in English eventhough
I spoke Japanese, Fonchi's eyes are scary. After the handshake, Mori D noticed my friend and I, and came to talk to us.
He can guess that we're from Malaysia at a glance. He's a nice guy

After this day, I reconverted to a Mori D's fan. :)

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #536 on: August 14, 2010, 03:57:22 PM »
whoa another malaysian Idolinger! And you went with Michi and Aswad didn't you? Cool stuff and thanks for the report!

seems that the natsuyasumi-ng!!! got sold out very fast too.

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #537 on: August 14, 2010, 07:03:51 PM »

The box said "Monster Trading Card"  :lol:

Offline hellguard89

• 白騎士
  • Member+
« Reply #538 on: August 14, 2010, 08:01:57 PM »
whoa another malaysian Idolinger! And you went with Michi and Aswad didn't you? Cool stuff and thanks for the report!

seems that the natsuyasumi-ng!!! got sold out very fast too.

it's a shame there was a limit of 2 DVDs per person. I couldnt get a handshake ticket for Aswad :cry:
Watched the DVDs today, kinda liked part 3 more then 4. Half of part 4 consisted of the storytelling guy talking and we only got to see the girl's expressions

Offline pern

• Idolinger, Muscater
  • Member+
« Reply #539 on: August 14, 2010, 08:31:27 PM »
The handshake event went so fast I can barely remember anyhing. (maybe it was nerve)
From what I can remember, the 4th gen are especially excited to see a gaijin fan, Nomoto and Yuuna
dont wanna let go of my hand eventhough the staff are hurrying me. Asahi and Aichan greet me in English eventhough
I spoke Japanese, Fonchi's eyes are scary. After the handshake, Mori D noticed my friend and I, and came to talk to us.
He can guess that we're from Malaysia at a glance. He's a nice guy

After this day, I reconverted to a Mori D's fan. :)

Mori D can speaking english??

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Aya - Miss Rock & Roll