JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: School Food Punishment - Close, Down, Back To

Author Topic: The Idoling!!! Discussion Thread  (Read 756902 times)

Offline Jenus

• Member+
Re: The Idoling!!! Discussion Thread
« Reply #860 on: May 18, 2011, 03:42:08 AM »
I didn't know about Share...I guess it's a torrent application of some kind? Anyhow, glad to hear that AMP is not inactive, fortunately someone is putting up the show episodes on YouTube so I'll get by, but I am suffering from a severe withdrawal due to a shortage of Idoling exposure such as uRa and Gekkan stuff, wow I never thought I'd miss them so much until I can't get them anymore, I seriously need to move to Japan.  :panic:

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #861 on: May 18, 2011, 06:35:27 AM »
Yes, I'm on a 3-week vacation right now so it's a little difficult, but rest assure, all studio episodes & uRa episodes are being recorded without problem (at home).
I'm just unable to upload them right now, as I haven't got a decent internet connection here on vacation and I'm moving from hotel to hotel all the time.

At the earliest on May 29th you may get new updates, but on the 30th or 31st for sure. Sorry for the delay... I miss it too  :O

I'll try to upload something when I have the chance though, likely uRa episodes.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 06:41:00 AM by Hatix »

Offline relaxershippuden

• Idolinger!!! 4ever!!!
  • Member+
  • Loving!!! Idoling!!!
« Reply #862 on: May 18, 2011, 06:46:08 AM »
U are on vacations and I'm going to study in a country without the free use of the internet(Cuba). Enjoy your vacations and good luck. 

Offline pern

• Idolinger, Muscater
  • Member+
  • I'm Ai Kawashima, Idoling!!! & Ebisu Muscats Fans.
« Reply #863 on: May 18, 2011, 09:00:56 PM »
I didn't know about Share...I guess it's a torrent application of some kind? Anyhow, glad to hear that AMP is not inactive, fortunately someone is putting up the show episodes on YouTube so I'll get by, but I am suffering from a severe withdrawal due to a shortage of Idoling exposure such as uRa and Gekkan stuff, wow I never thought I'd miss them so much until I can't get them anymore, I seriously need to move to Japan.  :panic:

Yes, Share is a japanese P2P software, it's like eMule. Before I found "2011.05.05 #742 品はちライブ" in Share, so I guess it's Hatix direct put it in Share because he can't update the AMP website...

Offline amecchan

« Reply #864 on: May 18, 2011, 09:11:07 PM »
I'm really interested in Idolling!: how can I find decent info on em??? Please help

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #865 on: May 19, 2011, 02:39:31 AM »
Yes, Share is a japanese P2P software, it's like eMule. Before I found "2011.05.05 #742 品はちライブ" in Share, so I guess it's Hatix direct put it in Share because he can't update the AMP website...
Nope,it's not mine. #742-746 are on my hard drive and haven't left there yet. I never put anything on Share, always only on AMP (mediafire).
I will see when I can upload something, there should be at least one hotel with a decent internet connection ;p

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #866 on: May 19, 2011, 09:32:00 AM »
I'm really interested in Idolling!: how can I find decent info on em??? Please help

Although it depends on what your definition of decent is, I'd recommend you to go through this first:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=21529.0

Feel free to ask any other questions you have and I'm sure someone will answer.

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #867 on: May 19, 2011, 12:03:22 PM »
I'll be releasing some of my sub files in the mean time before AMP gets back to business as usual

Offline pern

• Idolinger, Muscater
  • Member+
« Reply #868 on: May 19, 2011, 11:57:54 PM »

Offline relaxershippuden

• Idolinger!!! 4ever!!!
  • Member+
  • Loving!!! Idoling!!!
« Reply #869 on: May 29, 2011, 04:45:18 PM »
GizaGizaIdoling!!! - NA•GA•RA - PV with Karaoke Subtitles (Kanji & Romaji)

Download:
Mediafire

Offline pern

• Idolinger, Muscater
  • Member+
« Reply #870 on: May 30, 2011, 04:21:58 PM »

Offline relaxershippuden

• Idolinger!!! 4ever!!!
  • Member+
  • Loving!!! Idoling!!!
« Reply #871 on: June 01, 2011, 04:02:54 AM »
FuriFuriIdoling!!! - Hannin wa Anata Desu - PV with Karaoke Subtitles (Kanji & Romaji)

Download
Mediafire

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #872 on: June 05, 2011, 07:40:10 PM »

StarGirl★StarBoy:Shooting☆Smile mix by killdisco http://soundcloud.com/killdisco/star-girl-star-boy-shooting

=======================================

« Last Edit: June 07, 2011, 07:40:37 PM by SuzukiRyo »

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #873 on: June 10, 2011, 01:44:38 PM »
Went to 3 recordings today. Anyone interested in spoilers?

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #874 on: June 10, 2011, 03:47:15 PM »
Went to 3 recordings today. Anyone interested in spoilers?

NOOOOOO!!!

=================

Martin Solveig featuring Dragonette & Idoling!!! - Big in Japan
Few months ago, Martin Solveig met Idoling!!! at eve release event (in January ?), though Idoling!!! only get one line repetitive chorus.
"S-T-A-R that's what you are cuz you big in japan"
「ビッグ・イン・ジャパン」

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #875 on: June 10, 2011, 05:19:49 PM »
Recording of 3 episodes. :lol: Well, there's not much to say really, since they'll air in three weeks anyway. They've been utilizing the new set more, which is awesome by the way. Especially since they're sitting so much more closer to the audience now. :thumbup

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #876 on: June 11, 2011, 01:35:09 AM »
Recording of 3 episodes. :lol: Well, there's not much to say really, since they'll air in three weeks anyway. They've been utilizing the new set more, which is awesome by the way. Especially since they're sitting so much more closer to the audience now. :thumbup

Oh, that's so great you could go see a recording! That's the last of 2 things on my Idoling!!! to-do list :)
And no, please don't tell us anything  :P

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #877 on: June 11, 2011, 03:33:18 AM »

very lucky indeed, if you don't mind me asking, how abouts did you manage to attend these recordings? are you an insider? how does it work to become apart of the audience?

they will take an application for viewing, like this http://blog.fujitv.co.jp/idoling/E20110607002.html
you just need to live in japan, have japanese phone number and email address.

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #878 on: June 11, 2011, 04:51:20 AM »
Also, at times they usually split the recording in two sessions to keep the audience fresh, so that's why I only got to watch the 3 first recordings. This was my 4th time being in the audience, by the way. One of the first episode I saw was the Batsu Beyblade one... that never got aired. It wasn't very well organized. :lol:

Offline relaxershippuden

• Idolinger!!! 4ever!!!
  • Member+
  • Loving!!! Idoling!!!
« Reply #879 on: June 12, 2011, 09:28:07 AM »
KyunKyunIdoling!!! - Beta na Shitsuren ~Shibuya ni Furu Yuki~ - PV with Karaoke Subtitles (Kanji & Romaji)

Download:
Mediafire

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: School Food Punishment - Close, Down, Back To