JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - 4 Walls

Author Topic: (Artist) Goto Maki  (Read 354730 times)

Offline century

• Member+
Re: (Artist) Goto Maki
« Reply #80 on: August 19, 2008, 02:36:19 PM »
OK, not so reliable. Other news then, apparently Maki has some acting job. I'm not entirely sure what it is. Also, I can't verify the source because that seems to be a magazine called "MORE".

Anyway, this was posted on 2ch:
ドキッ!「そそるボディ」のつくり方/女子は女子のカラダを知らなさすぎ

俳優・沢村一樹、メグ・ライアン、ほしのあき、篠原涼子、浅尾美和、後藤真希、芸人・渡辺直美

MORE 2008.09.01 (P.276)

I'd want to believe it but one of them says that one of the actors is Meg Ryan.  :lol:

Offline wakaba_doll

• kakkoi☆
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • forever...
« Reply #81 on: August 21, 2008, 02:10:03 AM »
Honestly, I don't like either of those 'speculations'... We've been waiting too long for her musical comeback for things to just be put on the backburner all of a sudden, and what is avex going to do, take her off the a-nation roster?  :thumbdown: 

At least if the acting job is true, it means we'll see her in some form, since she'll be active in the entertainment industry. But seriously, if avex cans her before she can even get started, I will be beyond disappointed. :/

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #82 on: August 21, 2008, 02:23:14 AM »
^ Yeah, tell me about it. Gocchin's capable of so much. They HAVE to give her a chance. But if she is acting, that doesn't mean she won't be singing. So that's fine with me, as long as she keeps focusing on her music career.

We've been waiting so long for this comeback. It has to happen. Or I'll lead a revolution against AVEX, I swear I will.  :P

Offline wakaba_doll

• kakkoi☆
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • forever...
« Reply #83 on: August 21, 2008, 02:31:00 AM »
^ That makes 2 of us!  :lol:

Offline doinkies

• Wotadoink
  • Member+
  • Reinadoinkies! <3
« Reply #84 on: August 21, 2008, 02:35:13 AM »
It's not an acting job. "MORE" is a fashion magazine and Maki was featured in one of its articles about how to get a "tempting body". The other people listed (actors, models, etc.) were featured in the same article.

And like I said before, I doubt the veracity of the Shuukan Gendai/Yahoo rumor. After the "Eri's ex-BF" fake rumor and the Arashi threesome/marijuana scandal that also screamed fake, I don't trust them. Again, why would avex have her singing at a-nation if they want to postpone her career?
« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 02:39:36 AM by doinkies »

Av and sig courtesy of genericpaperdoll! ~ H!P fangirl since 2001!
Click my dragons!

Offline wakaba_doll

• kakkoi☆
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • forever...
« Reply #85 on: August 21, 2008, 02:47:28 AM »
^ Good points. I'm definitely keeping the hope alive that she'll blow us away on the 24th.  :heart:

Just for the hell of it though, I checked the a-nation site to make sure they didn't take her off, because I noticed that Miyawaki Shion is missing from the roster, and she was just on there like a week ago.  :? Still, her opening is 4 days away, so it'd be insane of them to remove her at this point.

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #86 on: August 21, 2008, 03:08:09 AM »
^ I am beyond excited. 4 days!! I could piddle like a poodle right now. Haha.

Offline wakaba_doll

• kakkoi☆
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • forever...
« Reply #87 on: August 21, 2008, 03:09:31 AM »
^ SAME!!

I can't wait for some video to hit the net... Someone's bound to put up their fancam, haha.

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #88 on: August 21, 2008, 05:50:41 PM »
^Of course they will, because they take pity on us unfortunate people who can not be there.

3 days left.  :D Haha. I'm counting it down. It helps keep me sane and semi-patient.

I've never wished I were in Japan more than I have these last few days anticipating Maki's Live Performance.  :cry:

She's going to be amazing.  :wub:

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #89 on: August 21, 2008, 06:09:39 PM »
For some reason, I'm not all that excited about Maki's A-nation performance, even though she's one of my favorite H!P members (or, rather, "singer" since she's not in H!P anymore). :-\

I'm more looking foward to Ayu's performance, actually. XD

Offline century

• Member+
« Reply #90 on: August 23, 2008, 04:31:57 PM »
We should prepare ourselves for the worst, but at least she's going to be finally DOING something. It's just that no confirmation of a new single on any website before hand is a bit worrying, although anything can happen (I remember reading somewhere Ayu performed a new single before any confirmation so who knows).

IT'S JUST SO CLOSE AHHHHHHHH

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #91 on: August 24, 2008, 03:46:25 AM »
^ I'm not preparing myself for any worst. The worst just isn't possible when we're talking about Goto Maki.  :heart:

I'm so freakin' excited. So, so, so excited.

Offline wakaba_doll

• kakkoi☆
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • forever...
« Reply #92 on: August 24, 2008, 07:38:51 AM »
/bites her nails in anticipation... tries to keep her expectations low/

XD

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #93 on: August 24, 2008, 01:26:46 PM »
From Romi at gocchin.com

@Nation report - Osaka (update 4)
August 24th, 2008 | Category: News and more
Been following the progress the whole afternoon. Here’s the line-up, Maki was grouped under the “Shooting Acts” which includes the following artists:

Shooting Acts:
misono
alan
天上智喜(Tenjochiki)
後藤真希(Goto Maki)
RIKI

So far 3 of the acts has already performed (17:02 Japan Time), and I think alan is probably next in line to perform as I am posting this, therefore, Maki’s performance will be coming up, hopefully soon. Stay tune for more updates.

Set List
a-nation’08 大阪 2nd day 2008/8/24

1.安室奈美恵
2.misono<Shooting Act>
3.AAA<guest たむらけんじ>
4.天上智喜<Shooting Act>
5.三浦大知
6.RIKI<Shooting Act>
7.My Little Lover
8.東方神起
- Break Time -
9.alan<Shooting Act>
10.大塚愛
11.後藤真希<Shooting Act>
12.レミオロメン
13.TRF
14.倖田來未

2nd Update:18:55 Japan Time
Gocchin is singing her new song at the moment!!! Accordingly to folks at the concert, the song’s  lyrics are composed by herself?!! Hopefully we can get official word and a listen soon.

3rd Update:19:15 Japan Time
Seems like Gocchin did another cover song, this time it’s Diana King’s Shy Guy.  And she has 6 dancers this round. To be confirmed.

4th Update:19:36 Japan Time
Partial lyrics of the new song?

どんなに近くても どれほど遠くても 聞こえてるわたしの声
あなたに会うたびに 気づけばいつまでも 離れないあなたの声
愛し合うのに理由はいらないわ ただそばにいたい STAY WITH ME
恋しい夜 愛しい夜 聞こえていますか 私のこの声 FOR YOU

HEAR ME 燃える程
HEAR ME 募る不安
HEAR ME あなたには
HEAR ME 届くかしら

CAN YOU HEAR ME?

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #94 on: August 24, 2008, 01:50:06 PM »
^ ok NOW I am all excited... My heart is beating so fast too :lol:
Thank you for posting that here :heart:

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #95 on: August 24, 2008, 02:37:22 PM »
^ Hehe. You're welcome. :D I have been obsessively refreshing the gocchin.com website for like an hour, looking for a 5th update, but nothing more yet. I can't wait until there's fan video or news coverage video of her singing. CAN'T WAIT. And it had better happen in the next three hours, because I'm going away for three days to a place where there is NO INTERNET.

Offline century

• Member+
« Reply #96 on: August 24, 2008, 02:56:30 PM »
Maki's Engrish accent would fit oddly into Diana King's Shy Guy, so I'm kinda excited to hear that.

New song... new single?!!?

Come on rips!  I want to heaarrrrrrr.

Offline Pharadox

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #97 on: August 24, 2008, 03:32:31 PM »
Audio recording of her performance.  :heart: Sadly, the audio isn't the best quality so it's hard to hear her, but I'll take it anyway. Haha.
In it, she sings the Shy Guy by Diana King cover first, gives a little speech, and then sings her new song. From what I can hear, I really, really like her new song! I think it'll be even greater when we can listen to a better quality version.  :D

Download (6.5 MB, MP3)

Credit: HPS @ H!O
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 05:33:02 PM by Pharadox »

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #98 on: August 24, 2008, 03:54:27 PM »
Awww, I almost cried coz Shy Guy was sooo cute :lol: I loved her vocals in the bridge though :D :heart:

The song she wrote is pretty funky :o ... I think... I can't wait for HQ or pics/video clips :w00t:

Offline century

• Member+
« Reply #99 on: August 24, 2008, 05:06:54 PM »
Pharadox your link didn't work, but I found it on another uploader:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/nbnkzo

Shy Guy sounded exactly how I imagined.  She shouldn't try pull off a big WOAHHAOHOOHOHOH, because it kinda failed.  Nothing beats Hips Don't Lie!  :heart:

Hear Me sounds promising, the more I listen to it, the more I like it.  I'd want to hear it in HQ.

She also apparently wore a black dress for the show. I guess we'll get videos tomorrow from the morning news.

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - 4 Walls