JPHiP Radio (33/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Going Under Ground - Minami Juuji

Author Topic: Stabbed in the Heart an ishiyoshi fic part IV  (Read 8801 times)

Offline wings4dreams

• ecchi
  • Member+
Stabbed in the Heart an ishiyoshi fic part IV
« on: October 17, 2008, 01:46:38 PM »
This story is dedicated to one of my fav. holidays (after Christmas) so I will hopefully complete it by halloween (fingers crossed but don't hold it against me if its not...)

I

Tokyo city, a place filled with the hustle and bustle of human life.  Everyone has a story. Everyone has relationships, problems, anxieties, joys and pains.  The city was brimming with life and growing more innovative in the concrete structures flowering above the grim stained streets then it has in the past centuries. 

But…

The city was filled with death too, a dark side, with individuals that walk the streets at night, aimlessly wondering around, looking for a new meaning to their never ending existence.  Those that are dead but also alive, thirsty for a chance to become human once again.

Yoshizawa Hitomi was one of these. Always looking for an escape but never finding one, after all what way is there to go when you are already dead.  Her thoughts were filled with constant torments of her past life and she was once again at the bridge were her life had started and ended over three hundred years ago.  Back then it was made of wood and arched high over the river, but after it collapsed it eventually became the beautiful concrete structure it is today.  Cold and unyielding, a man made paved tool, to pour mortar over the past so folks would forget, but on still nights like this Yossy could almost hear the desperate screams of the people that had died in the collapse, 1,500 voices of the victims crying out to her, begging her to never forget what had happened or how she had let them down.

She leaned her body over the railings of the Eitaibashi Bridge and stared down at the murky waters below.  Her arms crossed possessively over her chest.  Her head bowed low and her chopped dark red locks lying angled across her face, touching her cheeks and hiding eyes full of anguish. Her clothing was a stark contrast to the clothing of the modern Japanese youth.  It looked as if she was dressed in a costume for a Shakespearian play, a long black coat was on her back and stark white cuffs peaked out from the edges of the coat, revealing the existence of the white blousy shirt hidden underneath. For pants she was wearing a soft cotton material that was a tanned matte color, and these were held up by a thick black leather belt with a large silver buckle. Her boots were black like the coat and the tops of which reached her knees, she made a very romantic looking figure, leaning there. 

Many of the pedestrians passing by gave her strange looks and once-overs but no one bothered her.  She was unaffected by the curious stares, her mind filled with memories of the past.  Little pieces of a life she had once had, and images of a girl she had once loved, a girl who belonged to another, a girl whose happy expression could fill her heart with such strong emotions…who knew that the last emotion it would bring would be betrayal.  A bitter smile played across the thin lips at the first memory of that face…

A beautiful girl in a pastel floral kimono stood in the middle of the great wooden bridge smiling happily out to the river.  On her shoulder rested a large umbrella blocking the sun from darkening the pale skin of its holder.  Her hair was silky and tightly tied up on her head in the traditional style of the women in that time.

Ever so slowly that head turned in the direction of the eyes that were watching her so intently and she giggled at the funny sight of the pretty Japanese boy wearing clothes like she had never seen.  Her pure smile became cheeky, "I've never seen a haori like that before, tell me boy, are you being punished by your family? Or did you lose a bet?"

Yossie ran a hand down the front of her abdomen self-consciously, her hand stopping to rest on her belly.  "I…"  She jerked a thumb over her shoulder in the general direction of the pier.  "I help the foreign ships with repairs and supplies, then in return they gift me things like clothes, books and objects owned by the crew. The general's son gave me these…"  A blush heated up her face.  "I look silly, huh…?"

The girl pursed her lips thoughtfully, her dimples deepening, as she looked over the boy critically.  Then she walked towards him and ran her fingers along the lapel of the black coat gingerly.  Resting a hand there, she gazed up at the pale face covered with strategically placed freckles. She smiled up at him warmly. "I like it. You look like a western prince."

Suddenly a voice called out, "Matsuura-san! Matsuura-san, you're father is looking for you!" A young boy ran up and bowed politely to the dimpled pier girl who in return sighed in resignation.

"Okay, thank you, Nobu…"  Matsuura looked back to the handsome freckled face of the pretty boy and murmured sadly.  "I must go, but I have enjoyed meeting you prince and I hope…"

"No, don't go!"  Yossy cried before she could stop herself.  "Um…that is…I…"she floundered, embarrassed.  The pier girl eyed her warmly and with open affection.

"It's a shame." Matsuura broke in mysteriously.  She reached up and plucked a beautifully decorated comb from her hair.

"What is?"  Yossy asked still embarrassed at crying out like she had.

Matsuura held up her comb and turned it back and forth.  "That I lost my very valuable comb…"

Yossy looked at the comb in confusion.  "You're holding it."

The dimpled girl continued as if she didn't hear.  "…lucky for me, I'm sure that the kindness of a stranger will make sure the comb is returned to its rightful owner."  Matsuura pushed the comb against Yossy's chest.  "Understand?"

Yossy grinned and winked playfully as she took the comb from the other girl.  "But of course…"

Yossy's trip in memory lane came to an abrupt halt when a pink clad figure shot by behind her and ran to the bridge's edge a few yards away. Yossy looked over curiously at the tanned girl who crashed against the railing and was panting heavily and crying, wearing a pink dress and heels, one of which was broken.  "Hey," Yossy called to her casually.  "You okay…?"

The girl either ignored her or really didn't hear as she began to lift a toned leg over the edge of the railing. 

"Whoa! Wait! Cut it out!"  Yossy ran at top speed towards the distraught figure and wrapped her arms around the slim waist trying to pull the other away from the edge.

"Let me go!"  The sobbing girl yelled.  She flailed about madly and unintentionally elbowed the stranger in the head.

Yossy reared back from the pain but didn't let go.  "Oh my gah!!"

"Oh no! I'm so sorry!"  The tan girl turned in the arms that held her, to gently touch at the red, slightly swelling area she had smacked.  "Does this hurt?"

"A-ah ah! Yes it hurts, stop poking it!"  Yossy exclaimed covering the injured area with her hand keeping the other wrapped around the girl’s waist.

"Oops, sorry," The tanned girl grabbed Yossy's wrist and gently tried to pry her hand away.  "Here let me…"

Yossy obliged and let her hand be pulled away, and watched with fascination as the other girl puckered her full lips and gently blew on the red, inflicted area between the temple and the eye brow.  She did this a few more times before shyly inquiring…

"Does it feel better now?"

Yossy nodded quietly, both curious and charmed by the, most probably, demented stranger before her.  “It feels great…” Yossy noted that the two of them were pressed closely together ‘…you feel great…’ she added mentally. She had yet to relinquish her hold on the beautiful stranger in her arms. 

The girl seemed to notice this too and grew embarrassed, it was a funny expression behind all the tear streaks, and reddened nose.  “Could you please let go of me now…?”

Yossy nodded, but didn’t open her arms. “Sure I could.”

“Well?”  The tanned girl nudged Yossy’s embrace, which remained locked around her waist.

Yossy quirked an eyebrow at her playfully, “You asked me if I could let go, you didn’t ask me if I would…”

The pink clad girl rolled her eyes, ”Great, a smartass,” She muttered under her breath.  “Okay, then…would you let me go please?”

“….nope.”

“What?!”  The tanned girl was apparently quick to anger, the tears had dried and now she was glaring heatedly at her rescuer. “Why not?!”

“Well…no reason…,” Yossy jovialness turned to anger.  “…except for the fact you just tried to off yourself!  What the hell, woman?!  And for the record death ain’t as much fun as you would think, trust me.”

Through gritted teeth the other girl muttered, “The name is Rika, I don’t particularly like being called ‘woman’, and what I do with my life is my business, I don’t need lectures from someone with a Shakespearian identity crisis” That said Rika began to struggle in earnest.

“Jeez, chill, okay you win,” Yossy let go of the other girl and watched wearily as she stood unsteadily to her feet, afraid that the girl, despite her composed outward appearance, would run a second time towards the edge. Not quite satisfied that Rika wasn’t going to do something dumb again she asked quietly, “Just…don’t jump, alright?”

Rika sighed but didn’t respond and began to straighten out her clothes, frowning at the dark smear of blood on her blouse, she plucked at it baffled, she didn’t have any injuries…

Yossy, who now stood next to her, cringed sheepishly.  “Uh…ya know, club soda can probably get that stain right off of there.”

Rika’s head swiveled in Yossy’s direction and wordlessly she let her eyes drift downward to the slight gap between Yossy’s lapels over her chest.

Seeing the direction of Rika’s questing eyes Yossy quickly grabbed both sides of her long gentlemen’s coat and pushed them tightly together.  Yossy laughed nervously and in a cutesy voiced teased, “now,now, Rika-chan, you shouldn’t let your eyes go there, that’s perverted~”

Rika wasn’t in a playful mood.  “That blood is yours, isn’t it?”
 :muffin:
« Last Edit: November 27, 2008, 01:40:04 AM by wings4dreams »

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
Re: Stabbed in the Heart an ishiyoshi fic for the holiday month
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2008, 04:21:38 PM »
 :muffin: lovely

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2008, 05:00:14 PM »
Yay! :cow: Brand new ishiyoshi what more could we want!

Great start, can't wait to see what happens!

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2008, 05:37:59 PM »
OMG!!! AyaxYossy!!! :luvluv1: yeah... even if it was a flashback in an Ishiyoshi story  XD
Yossy's a vampire? or what? and why Charmy wanted to kill herself? :shock:

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2008, 09:35:10 PM »
Interesting beginning you have there xDDD

Is Rika the reincarnation of Aya or what? xD

But anywho, no one can go wrong with vampires!

I look forward to your future updates on this story <3

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2008, 09:55:32 PM »
"It's a shame." Matsuura broke in mysteriously.  She reached up and plucked a beautifully decorated comb from her hair.

"What is?"  Yossy asked still embarrassed at crying out like she had.

Matsuura held up her comb and turned it back and forth.  "That I lost my very valuable comb…"

Yossy looked at the comb in confusion.  "You're holding it."

The dimpled girl continued as if she didn't hear.  "…lucky for me, I'm sure that the kindness of a stranger will make sure the comb is returned to its rightful owner."  Matsuura pushed the comb against Yossy's chest.  "Understand?"

Yossy grinned and winked playfully as she took the comb from the other girl.  "But of course…"
MATSUYOSHI! :o

“Could you please let go of me now…?”

Yossy nodded, but didn’t open her arms. “Sure I could.”

“Well?”  The tanned girl nudged Yossy’s embrace, which remained locked around her waist.

Yossy quirked an eyebrow at her playfully, “You asked me if I could let go, you didn’t ask me if I would…”

The pink clad girl rolled her eyes, ”Great, a smartass,” She muttered under her breath.  “Okay, then…would you let me go please?”

“….nope.”
:wahaha:

Oh crap.
:stunned:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline hotohori

• Member+
  • yossie XD *dokidoki*
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2008, 12:30:00 AM »
Niiiiice !!!!!!!  :on GJ:

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2008, 12:53:20 AM »
Woot!! I'm excited! I love this already!
But ew at the Shakespearean outfit...sorry to anyone who likes Shakespeare. :lol: The fact that it was Ayaya shocked me!!! :shocked: I was thinking your average Ishiyoshi but of course, the best stories have a side plot/former romance thing!! :inlove: Oooh, Rika like da Yossy boobs too?! XD What am I saying???? Of course she does! :P

Can't wait for updates!!

Offline wings4dreams

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2008, 01:51:15 PM »
lovely

Brand new ishiyoshi what more could we want!
  lol, maybe the pv for hangry and angry's debut song... :farofflook:   the next chapter shouldn't be too long now, it's already mostly written  :D

OMG!!! AyaxYossy!!!  yeah... even if it was a flashback in an Ishiyoshi story
  yeah, Aya seems to suit this role very well, when I was trying to decide who to use she kept popping into my mind till it got to the point where I was like 'fine, if you're going to be this persistent...guess I can use you.'  lol

Is Rika the reincarnation of Aya or what? xD

But anywho, no one can go wrong with vampires!
  Hmm, Rika can't be the reincarnation of Aya because Aya....um...I don't want to say too much...and I love vampires, but these guys are a little different...would you accept 'vampire like'?  :mon cute:

Oh crap.
  lol   indeed :mon evillaff:

Niiiiice !!!!!!!
   :D

Woot!! I'm excited! I love this already!
  I'm glad I was alittle unsure on whether to post this or not, but its nice to see so many positive responses

But ew at the Shakespearean outfit...sorry to anyone who likes Shakespeare.
  lol I LOVE shakespeare stuff!  I have since I was 12, sneaking away to read my fav plays...although I very much dislike Romeo and Juliet...That one pisses me off...guess I'm not as big of a fan as I thought...

Offline firemore

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2008, 07:11:22 AM »
i love Shakespeare also, especially hamlet, and the princely outfit of yossie

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • shoubu shoubu PATII PATII~!
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2008, 07:11:18 AM »
Ayaya's in it of all people :heart:.. i don't mean that in a bad way buh.. tis very interesting indeed.. =]

Ishiyoshi~ DEF.DIVA~ GAM~ hANGRY&ANGRY <33

Offline wings4dreams

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2008, 01:39:15 PM »
ah, so firemore, you love shakespheare too, huh?  and hamlet's some pretty hard hitting stuff!  I always thought it was funny when the mom drank from the poison cup and dies hahaha :rofl:...um...is it weird that I think that part is funny...? 

what can I say zay05ohyou?  I like Aya, although I really don't know her character that well...then again I'm not really spot on with any of the personalities, but I keep going anyways  :sweatdrop:

I really like doing the shorter chapters, it helps me update faster, but I have a hard time finding a good place to stop...

II

Yossy shook her head quickly.  “I don’t know what you’re talking about…what blood? You must be seeing things…”

“The blood you told me to put club soda on…”  Rika reminded.

“Oh.  Heh heh…yeah..” Yossy pressed her lips together and adverted her gaze, “Uh…listen, Rika, the truth is…I’m…dying.”

Rika gasped, horrified.  “What?!”

“Yeah, its tragic, I have a rare uh…”  Yossy planted her hands on her hips and ducked her head in thought. “…skin...cancer…ious…parasitic...heart complication…”

Rika didn’t waste time listening to Yossy’s lame attempt at a lie and went right to the source, quickly and before Yossy could react she whipped her hands forward and opened the lapels to the coat.  Her features froze and she began to tremble…”This is bad…”  she whispered, her fists gripping tightly around the edges of Yossy’s coat crushing it her hands.

Yossy’s arms hung limply at her side and she too looked down at the macabre sight that, after a few centuries, she had grown accustom to seeing.  There, right where her heart is located, the beautiful decorated ivory handle of an old Japanese dagger stuck out between her breasts, the blade of which was buried deep within and a never drying trail of fresh blood stained down the buttons of the white silky shirt, the trail not quite reaching the silver buckle of her belt.

“How did this happen?”  Rika whimpered. 

Yossy cringed. “I was hoping you wouldn’t have to see this…”

“You…you…”  Rika voice was weak and helpless.  “How…?  You seem fine….”

Yossy suddenly grasped her head with her hand and fell dramatically at Rika’s feet.  “Uuu…my strength is gone…I used the last of it just to save the life of that ungrateful girl…” Yossy tried to keep her mournful position while at the same time peek around her hand to see Rika’s reaction.

“I-I didn’t know…” Rika whispered in a trembling voice.  She fell to her knees at her mortally wounded hero’s side.  “We need to get you to a hospital…maybe it’s not to late…”

“Rika…”  Yossy couldn’t believe this girl.  “I have a knife in heart.  You can’t live through that…”

“You never know, there are so many medical advances nowadays…”

“No,” Yossy whispered.  “It’s too late for me now…just promise me you’ll live a long life in dedication to my sacrifice.”  She tried her best to appear weak and pathetic. 

“I…promise…” A teary Rika whispered keeling close.

Rika’s face was so close now and Yossy could really see just how achingly beautiful this girl was.  Suddenly she had an idea.  After all this would be her last time seeing this girl, so might as well get a little ‘memento’ to remember her by.  “If only I had gotten my one last wish before I died…”  Yossy made a small sound of agony and let herself fall back, and as she predicted, Rika was instantly there with an arm around her shoulders to support her.

Rika was trembling slightly. This was the first time she had actually watched someone die and she hoped it would be the last.  “What was your last wish…?”  Rika whispered hoarsely.

“All I had wanted my entire life through…”  Yossy murmured wistfully.  “…was to have my first kiss.  Yes…my life’s ambition was to kiss a beautiful girl at least once before I died…”

Rika found herself a little skeptical that someone with the good looks as the person in her arms had ever had a hard time finding girls…”That seems like a really pointless thing to dedicate your life to.”

Yossy turned her head away, “I wouldn’t expect someone like you to understand…is it too much to ask that before my life slips away that I taste the lips of another at least once before I leave this world forever…”

Rika felt her eyes tearing up.  “No that’s not too much to ask at all…wait a minute!”  Rika looked excitedly at the girl in her arms, and pointed at herself.  “Me…what about me?  I’m a beautiful girl!  You can kiss me!”

Yossy looked at her with hopeful eyes.  “You would really fulfill this last dream of mine?”

Rika nodded timidly.  “It’s the least I could do…besides what kind of person would I be if I couldn’t even do something as simple as that.”

“No, Rika.” Yossy shook her head determinedly. “I can’t ask something like that of you…”

Rika blushed.  “Its no trouble, really…um…so…”  she got even redder.  “…you can go ahead and kiss me now…”

Yossy gave a crooked smirk.  “If you insist…” Yossy placed a hand on the other girl’s cheek and gently guided Rika’s head toward her own.  Tilting her face she pressed her lips against the trembling lips of the most gullible girl she had ever had the pleasure of meeting.  Yet not satisfied at that first soft touch, Yossy shifted her hand to Rika’s nape and pulled her closer for a much deeper kiss, her mouth moving hungrily over the surprised lips of her conquest.

Rika tried to pull away but this ‘dying’ girl certainly had a lot of strength left, Rika knew she’d been had when this supposed ‘inexperienced’ kisser slipped her tongue between her lips. Rika struggled and broke free anger coursing through her at the sight of the grinning face that had just tricked her.  “Y-you…you….faker!”   

Yossy fell back laughing.  “You are so much fun!”

“I bet this is just a dumb prop right?!”  Reaching out Rika snagged the handle and yanked, the weapon sliding out smoothly with a slight moist pull.

Yossy winced at the pain of having the blade pulled from her.  “Not exactly.”  She managed through gritted teeth.

Rika paled, the wound looked very, very real.  “It’s not possible…this is not possible…I must be dreaming…”

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • shoubu shoubu PATII PATII~!
Re: Stabbed in the Heart an ishiyoshi fic part II
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2008, 03:06:37 PM »
Yaiii~!   :shocked: A dagger?? Between Yossie's breast???  That must've hurt!
Wait so is Yossy really old here or wat?
and Rika.. how cute falling for Yossie's 'dying' wish..  :D
but man.. her pulling the dagger out.. just me after reading and imagining it..
my face made a distorted expression..  :P

Oh and I really have no problem with Ayaya.. Just imagining her and Yossie paired up.. sounds interesting and cute~  :yep:

Ishiyoshi~ DEF.DIVA~ GAM~ hANGRY&ANGRY <33

Offline katatsumuri

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2008, 12:24:00 AM »
over-drama Yossi + gullible Rika = winner
This is the funniest chapter I've read in a while.
You really have a knack for humor.  XD  XD

Is Yossi going die now that the dagger was removed?
Can Rika just put it back in again?

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2008, 05:46:10 AM »
Yossy pressed her lips together and adverted her gaze, “Uh…listen, Rika, the truth is…I’m…dying.”

Rika gasped, horrified.  “What?!”
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH??????
:OMG:

“Yeah, its tragic, I have a rare uh…”  Yossy planted her hands on her hips and ducked her head in thought. “…skin...cancer…ious…parasitic...heart complication…”
Hah? Wait a sec....
 :on shady:

Yossy’s arms hung limply at her side and she too looked down at the macabre sight that, after a few centuries, she had grown accustom to seeing.  There, right where her heart is located, the beautiful decorated ivory handle of an old Japanese dagger stuck out between her breasts, the blade of which was buried deep within and a never drying trail of fresh blood stained down the buttons of the white silky shirt, the trail not quite reaching the silver buckle of her belt.
WTF, all this time she's left it there?
:hip blink:

Yossy whispered.  “It’s too late for me now…just promise me you’ll live a long life in dedication to my sacrifice.”  She tried her best to appear weak and pathetic.
Why do I get the nagging feeling that Yossi isn't as bad off as she's letting on?  :akachin:

Rika’s face was so close now and Yossy could really see just how achingly beautiful this girl was.  Suddenly she had an idea.  After all this would be her last time seeing this girl, so might as well get a little ‘memento’ to remember her by.  “If only I had gotten my one last wish before I died…”  Yossy made a small sound of agony and let herself fall back, and as she predicted, Rika was instantly there with an arm around her shoulders to support her.
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh, I can see where this is going.  :pimp:

“What was your last wish…?”  Rika whispered hoarsely.

“All I had wanted my entire life through…”  Yossy murmured wistfully.  “…was to have my first kiss.  Yes…my life’s ambition was to kiss a beautiful girl at least once before I died…”
Bingo!   :P

“I can’t ask something like that of you…”

Rika blushed.  “Its no trouble, really…um…so…”  she got even redder.  “…you can go ahead and kiss me now…”

Yossy gave a crooked smirk.  “If you insist…” Yossy placed a hand on the other girl’s cheek and gently guided Rika’s head toward her own.  Tilting her face she pressed her lips against the trembling lips of the most gullible girl she had ever had the pleasure of meeting.  Yet not satisfied at that first soft touch, Yossy shifted her hand to Rika’s nape and pulled her closer for a much deeper kiss, her mouth moving hungrily over the surprised lips of her conquest.

Rika tried to pull away but this ‘dying’ girl certainly had a lot of strength left, Rika knew she’d been had when this supposed ‘inexperienced’ kisser slipped her tongue between her lips. Rika struggled and broke free anger coursing through her at the sight of the grinning face that had just tricked her.  “Y-you…you….faker!”   

Yossy fell back laughing.  “You are so much fun!”
:wahaha:

“I bet this is just a dumb prop right?!”  Reaching out Rika snagged the handle and yanked, the weapon sliding out smoothly with a slight moist pull.

Yossy winced at the pain of having the blade pulled from her.  “Not exactly.”  She managed through gritted teeth.

Rika paled, the wound looked very, very real.  “It’s not possible…this is not possible…I must be dreaming…”
Wait...it's real??? :o

I smell a curse story forthcoming.

Offline wings4dreams

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2008, 06:36:56 PM »
zay05ohayou: heheh...yes the knife part is 'shudder worthy'  I knew it was creepy even while writing it, because at the time I was trying to write this story for halloween, but since I missed that goal, I'm changing the direction to something a little more light hearted.

katatsumuri:  lol believe it or not I sincerely did start writing this fic with the intentions of making it more serious, but I guess I can't help it, the humor still comes out.  I'm glad it was still enjoyable even though it was obviously not as carefully written as the previous chapter.  I do have other serious ones, like the one I started at HH, but I'm not posting that one untill wc&h is complete.  So it can replace it as my main fic...

JFC: Ah yes all the main characters (except Rika) are cursed.  But it won't be quite as dark as I had originally planned since this fic is now going to be more action/adverture romance then horror romance...I knew I shouldn't have set any goals for my self, it just made it harder to post.

III

“It’s not a dream…”  Yossy plucked the blade from Rika’s finger tips and pushed it back in her chest with a slight wince.  “It hurts just as much putting it back as taking it out…”  she grumbled.

“Then why put it back?”

“I can’t power up without it…”

“Power up?”

Yossy glared at her.  “You owe me another kiss.”  She demanded. 

“You’ve got to be kidding me!”  Rika was wheeling slightly at the ridiculousness of this whole situation.  “Why do I owe you a kiss?”

Yossy sighed.  “Because the knife connects to the core of my energy source, like a battery, and it slowly drains over time, unless I’m doing something strenuous like fighting demons.  If the knife is removed the energy dissipates.  The only way to refill the energy is to borrow some from a living human so... I need to borrow your energy…being dead I don’t have any of my own and I have a particularly difficult appointment with fate in a little bit…”

Rika’s mouth twisted disdainfully, “well you can forget it, do you really think I’ll fall for this trap again?  ‘Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me…’”

Yossy quirked an eyebrow.  “I was good friends with the gentleman who wrote that, you ever hear the saying ‘don’t sweat petty things and don’t pet sweaty things’?”  Yossy laughed a little.  “Now that’s words to live by…anyways about the kiss you owe me, I’m thinking since all my powers were drained I’m going to need like a full bodied, passionate lip lock in order for you to reimburse me…”

“Can you just…shut up, for a minute?  All of the nonsense is making my head spin!”

“Nonsense?  This isn’t nonsense!  It’s all true, honest!  I mean, I’ve got a knife in my heart, how can you fake something like that?”

Aggravated Rika clamped a hand over the mouth that didn’t seem to want to shut up.  “I don’t know if you’re aware of this, but in case it’s escaped your notice, I’m not exactly in the best of moods today. I’ve had a really crap day…and meeting you has been the icing on the cake.  I get so tired of people using me for their own selfish reasons and not caring about what I think…it’s bad enough I had to endure it from my own fiancée, but to have a stranger do it to me is too unbearable…” Rika pressed her lips together as the mention of her fiancée brought on a fresh wave of pain that she had been trying so hard to escape from.  She diverted her eyes from the other girl as hot tears began to once again slide unwarranted down her cheeks.  Her hand fell away from the freckled face that was now looking at her in stunned silence.

Yossy watched torn as Rika cried in front of her. She felt like a heel, no, worse than that, she felt like an insensitive sod.  Anger burn hotly inside her, and she felt a desperate need to set things right, or she might never be able to forgive herself for hurting Rika in such a callous way.   She stood slowly, her head hanging forward, causing her bangs to spill across her face as she stared silently down and the mournful looking girl crying there.  “I’m sorry.”  Reaching down she gently help the broken girl to her feet.  “You should go.”

Rika peaked behind her tears to the stoic figure standing across from her.  “What?”

“I’m sorry that I bothered you...but not that I saved you, I think you’re a good person, the way you were going to help me when you thought I was dying…”  Yossy took a shuddery breath.  “…and I took advantage of that…I’m sorry.  Don’t worry…I’m not going to bug you about the kiss anymore.”

Rika pushed at her tears, embarrassed by them.  “Um…I…”  She didn’t get a chance to speak as her arm was suddenly grabbed and she found herself being dragged around brutishly by the girl who moments ago was so gentle with her.  “Hey!  What are you doing?”

“You need to get away from here, from me…”

“Let go!”  Rika yanked her arm from the other girl’s strong grasp.  “You’re not the boss of me, I can go wherever I like!”

Yossy groaned.  “There’s about to be some trouble here, and without any power I’m not going to be able to stop it.  At sunset some of the creatures of the underworld spill out and tonight it’ll be here so you need to be safely far away from this place when that happens…”

Rika threw her hands in the air.  “There you go talking crazy again!”

“Just go!”  Yossy cried angrily pointing towards the end of the bridge. 

“No, I don’t do what crazy people say!”

“Okay! Fine! I’m crazy and you caught me. So if you have any sense of self-preservation, you would get far away from me…” 

Rika shook her head, she didn’t know why she was being so ornery about leaving, but for some reason she just didn’t want to part ways with the stranger just yet…crazy or not, there was definitely something strange happening here, and she wanted to know exactly what was going on.

Suddenly it felt as if the ground was trembling beneath their feet and the two crouched placing their hands on the concrete pavement to steady them. 
“What’s that?!”  Rika cried pointing over at a large beast that was crouched at the other end of the bridge.

“That’s trouble!  You need to leave now, okay?  Run!  Just keep running and I’ll try to slow it down!”

Rika nodded wordlessly, the gleaming teeth of the crouching creature building fear inside her.  It looked like an animal man about the size of a dump truck, with its jaws twisted into that of a bear or something. It was mostly hairless and muscles rippled menacingly.  Rika didn’t need much encouragement to leave at this point, she was more than happy to get as far away as possible.  Without a backwards glance she threw off her broken shoe and sprinted away from the horrific scene behind her.

Yossy was relieved that Rika had finally listened and was running to safety somewhere.  Turning she study the bear demon as it approached.  “Why are you here so early?  Aren’t you guys restricted to the night?”

“Master grows stronger, while the guardians grow weaker…”  Its ragged voice whispered out, sending chills along Yossy’s spine.  “Soon…we will rein here…”

Yossy grit her teeth, it was true her and the other guardians were growing inevitably weaker.  It used to take a kiss a month to satisfy the hunger for energy, but lately its taking a kiss a day to replace the depleting source, Deeper and longer kisses at that…”It doesn’t matter, as long as there are guardians, the demons will never rule, and guardians are eternal.”

“Something big is happening…we no longer fear the guardians…”  Suddenly it charged full force towards her.

Yossy tried to leap over it, but forgot she wasn’t in spirit form and was tackled by the snarling beast, she gasped in pain when its hungry jaws clamped onto her shoulder.  “AH!”  she tried to beat it off with her fists, but without the ability to change forms there would be no way to overpower it.

It reared back, her blood dripping from between its teeth.  “you taste like death…I want to taste human life.” 

“heh, then too bad there any humans anywhere around here…”

“Get away from her!”  A voice suddenly cried out and Yossy groaned.

“Idiot! I told you to run away!”

The creatures head shot up and it eyed the girl running towards it appreciatively.  “A human…”  Losing interest in Yossy, it began to advance toward the running human.

Rika saw her chance as the monster walked away from the injured girl underneath it and started towards her.  Stopping she waited for it to approach her, she slipped her hands behind her back and grabbed the two items tucked into her helm that she had ran to get. Pulling out the two objects she held them at her side and waited for it to approach.  Those years in her youth when she had been a bit of a pyromaniac were about to pay off.

“Don’t just stand there!  Run away!”  Yossy rolled over her uninjured side and rose to her feet, once standing she quickly sprinted after the bear demon, not knowing what she could do, but she had to do something.

Rika smirked as the monster advanced.  “Just a little closer,” she murmured.  “Come on big boy…Rika’s got a little present for you…”

“Rika run! Hurry, before he attacks you!”  Yossy was desperate to stop the demon, and wrapped her arms around one of its hind legs trying to slow it down at any cost, but it was futile the beast was too strong and dragged her along with ease.  Getting an idea, she reached up and yanked the knife from her chest and raised it above her head, it wasn’t much but at least it was a weapon…yet before she could strike she heard Rika’s voice cry out ‘NOW!’ and the creature she was clinging to suddenly reared in agony knocking Yossy away.

Rika let out a cry of joy as her plan worked and the mighty beast was whining and rubbing his seared face against the concert as if it could rub its pain away.  Rika shook the large hairspray can triumphantly. However, her celebrating came to a halt when she saw the girl she was here to save, struggling to sit up.  She shoved the lighter and hairspray can back in her helm and ran over to the fallen girl, gently helping her to an upright position.  “You’re hurt!”  She cried, raising a hand to the bloodied shoulder with the deep bite wounds.

Yossy grunted as Rika’s exploring fingers combed over the tattered flesh of her shoulder.  She grabbed that hand and glared at Rika crossly.  “What are you thinking?!  Humans can’t go up against demons!”  Yossy looked at the bemoaning, angry beast in wonder.  “What did you do?”

“Well I…”

“Never mind, I don’t need to know.”  Yossy climbed to her feet and pulled Rika up as well.  “We need to get you out of here before he gets his bearings…”  Yossy began to trot away from the bear demon with Rika in tow and this time the other girl didn’t protest.  As they walked Yossy took the opportunity to slip the knife back in but not without a little cursing, after all these years it still hurt.

“Yossy!!” 

Yossy and Rika both started at the loud cry and looked around to find the source, Rika spotted the running pack of girls first and tapped Yossy’s shoulder pointing out the brigade coming their way.

“About time you guys got here!”  Yossy hollered back.  She stumbled towards them and when they were close enough, she shoved Rika into Aika’s arms.  “Aika, I’m going to have you watch her okay?  Eri, hurry and put up a forced field, we have to keep the bear demon on the bridge and away from people…”

Eri nodded.  “Alright.”  She began her transformation.

Rika gasped as she watched the one named Eri begin to morph, her body growing slightly and turning a light greenish shade and on her back formed a large turtle-like shell. She was garbed in priestess-like clothes and in her hand she held a long wooded, belled cane that was as large as she was.  Stepping forward she raised the staff and a large dome of energy incased the part of the bridged that held the demon.

Rika was floored.  “How…?”

“It’s cool right?”  Akia said to her happily.  “I wish I was part demi-turtle…I really hate my spirit animal…”

The caged bear demon began to pound angrily on the force field causing Eri to wince.  “I don’t think I can hold this for long, Yossy, it’s to draining on me reserves.”

”You just have to hold it until were ready to fight it,” Yossy reassured her, she turned to the pretty girl in the plain kimono.  “Sayumi, I’m not going to use you this battle, I don’t think your skills are going to be of much use on such a small area to run around in so I’m going to have you stay here with Aika and watch Rika, okay?”

Sayumi nodded relieved, she didn’t much like fighting demons and loved any chance she got to avoid that responsibility. 

Now Yossy addressed the rest of the group.  “…Alright. Everyone else power up, I’m going to have Eri drop the force field in just a minute and I want everyone prepared.”

The others nodded and did as requested, except for one girl in ninja grab who stepped forward and looked at Yossy shoulder.  “How on earth did you get this injury?”  Miki demanded.  “Bear demons are strong, but super slow.  Wolfs should have no trouble out running bears…”

“I’m out of juice.”  Yossy admitted sheepishly.

“So?”  Miki groused. She pointed at Rika.  “That’s a human, right?  You could steal a kiss from her.”

Yossy shook her head sadly.  “I won’t be taking advantage of that human anymore…”

Miki glared at her leader furiously.  “You can’t be serious.”

“It’s alright, just power up and wait for me, I’m sure Aika and Sayumi have some reserves so I’ll just use theirs.”

“Whatever.”  Miki muttered.  She went over to join the other girls waiting at the edge of the force field next to a straining Eri.  Miki’s body shifted and became smaller, two round ears pushed though her hair and a long tail snaked from the clothes slightly below the small of her back, it curled above her shoulder.

Rika shook her head in stunned silence at the view of all the half animal/half girls,  she couldn’t believe what she was seeing and a certain level of fear rose inside her at strange things that were happening.  Her fearful eyes shot to Yossy (as those girls had called her), the only one of them she trusted. 

Yossy’s expression was remorseful.  “I shouldn’t have gotten you involved in any of this…”  She murmured toward Rika. 

“Can you please tell me exactly what’s going on here?!”  Rika demanded.

“I promise to tell you after this is all over.”  Yossy placed a hand on both Aika’s and Sayumi’s shoulders.  “Sorry, guys, but I’m going to have to use your energy this battle.”

The two nodded and Yossy started with Aika first, bending slightly she gave Aika’s upturned face a lingering kiss.

Rika gasped out jealously.  “Hey!”  she exclaimed angrily, she heard Sayumi giggle and looked to see the cute girl was bouncing excitedly next to her.

“My turn, my turn!”  Sayumi cried out joyfully, not waiting to be approached she eagerly threw her arms around Yossy’s shoulders and pulled her in, greedily clamping her lips against the leader’s.   

“What is this?!”  Rika growled grabbing Sayumi’s collar and yanking her away. 

Sayumi languidly fell back into Rika a blush staining her happily grinning face.  “Sometimes I really love my job.” She sighed up at a disgusted Rika.

“Thanks, guys, and remember, keep Rika safe alright?”

“Alright.”  The both chimed dutifully.

Once said Yossy began her own transformation.  Her body growing longer and lankier, her hands becoming clawed, and her teeth growing fangs, two triangle ears sprouted from her hair and when she tossed off her over coat, you could see the tail that had grown out from the lower part of her spine.  “Eri!  Let down the force field!  Time to send this creature back to the underworld with a message to his master!  The guardians will always win!”

Rika’s head was swimming, perhaps it was the stress or the crazy up and down her emotions have been through today, but she just couldn’t take it anymore.  The images, the people, the place, it all became a blur as Rika’s mind collapsed shooting her into a dark void, and then she was falling…falling…shifting into a dreamless state of unconsciousness…

Offline hotohori

• Member+
  • yossie XD *dokidoki*
Re: Stabbed in the Heart an ishiyoshi fic part III (finally)
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2008, 09:47:39 PM »
Su..goi  :mon duh: ...

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2008, 10:48:44 PM »
Wow :shocked:
Never saw this coming... but it's AWESOME!!!

Yossy as a wolf is super cool!
Miki is a... monkey?  XD
Eri as a turtle is... normal I think hahaha

“Sometimes I really love my job.” lol Sayu!

yay... waiting for the next chapter :)

Offline katatsumuri

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2008, 11:58:20 PM »
You just got me all hyped up.  :muffin:
So Rika has a fiance  :thumbdown:
Eri and Miki are Turtle and Monkey respectively - how apt~ and when I read the description for Eri, I can't but imagine her looking like the comedian guy who popped out from the box in Makoto's haromoni graduation sp ep.  :lol:
Sayu's a rabbit since she needs lots of space to run around? Still guessing Aika's, something she hates... ermm... and Yossi is our ultimate pimpWolf  :P
I'm not very exposed to fics of this genre but I'm loving it already. Update faster ok?

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2008, 09:13:40 AM »
III

“It’s not a dream…”  Yossy plucked the blade from Rika’s finger tips and pushed it back in her chest with a slight wince.  “It hurts just as much putting it back as taking it out…”  she grumbled
You'd think that she'd have just bit the bullet enough to just get it out once and for all.

“Then why put it back?”

“I can’t power up without it…”

“Power up?”
Huh?
:dunno:

Yossy sighed.  “Because the knife connects to the core of my energy source, like a battery, and it slowly drains over time, unless I’m doing something strenuous like fighting demons.  If the knife is removed the energy dissipates.  The only way to refill the energy is to borrow some from a living human so... I need to borrow your energy…being dead I don’t have any of my own and I have a particularly difficult appointment with fate in a little bit…”
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...O_o

you ever hear the saying ‘don’t sweat petty things and don’t pet sweaty things’?”  Yossy laughed a little.
Can't say that I have...though it does make sense. :lol:

“Now that’s words to live by…anyways about the kiss you owe me, I’m thinking since all my powers were drained I’m going to need like a full bodied, passionate lip lock in order for you to reimburse me…”
That's one HELL of a way to recharge your proverbial (or maybe not-so-proverbial) batteries. :P

Rika pushed at her tears, embarrassed by them.  “Um…I…”  She didn’t get a chance to speak as her arm was suddenly grabbed and she found herself being dragged around brutishly by the girl who moments ago was so gentle with her.  “Hey!  What are you doing?”

“You need to get away from here, from me…”

“Let go!”  Rika yanked her arm from the other girl’s strong grasp.  “You’re not the boss of me, I can go wherever I like!”
And of course, the moment Yossi tries to do what's necessary to get Rika away from potential danger, she doesn't cooperate. :doh:

It looked like an animal man about the size of a dump truck, with its jaws twisted into that of a bear or something. It was mostly hairless and muscles rippled menacingly.  Rika didn’t need much encouragement to leave at this point, she was more than happy to get as far away as possible.  Without a backwards glance she threw off her broken shoe and sprinted away from the horrific scene behind her.
Yes, because we all know that creatures like that always back down against the might of the broken shoe toss. :D

Yossy was relieved that Rika had finally listened and was running to safety somewhere.  Turning she study the bear demon as it approached.  “Why are you here so early?  Aren’t you guys restricted to the night?”

“Master grows stronger, while the guardians grow weaker…”  Its ragged voice whispered out, sending chills along Yossy’s spine.  “Soon…we will rein here…”
And now it's talking to her.
:stunned:

It used to take a kiss a month to satisfy the hunger for energy, but lately its taking a kiss a day to replace the depleting source, Deeper and longer kisses at that…
So she WASN"T lying about the whole "kisses recharging her batteries" thing. :O

It reared back, her blood dripping from between its teeth.  “you taste like death…I want to taste human life.”

“heh, then too bad there any humans anywhere around here…”

“Get away from her!”  A voice suddenly cried out and Yossy groaned.

“Idiot! I told you to run away!”

The creatures head shot up and it eyed the girl running towards it appreciatively.  “A human…”  Losing interest in Yossy, it began to advance toward the running human.
Oh frak.
 :hip depress:

Rika saw her chance as the monster walked away from the injured girl underneath it and started towards her.  Stopping she waited for it to approach her, she slipped her hands behind her back and grabbed the two items tucked into her helm that she had ran to get. Pulling out the two objects she held them at her side and waited for it to approach.  Those years in her youth when she had been a bit of a pyromaniac were about to pay off.
Rika? A pyromaniac? Interesting...and potentially entertaining.  :lol:

Rika shook the large hairspray can triumphantly. However, her celebrating came to a halt when she saw the girl she was here to save, struggling to sit up.  She shoved the lighter and hairspray can back in her helm and ran over to the fallen girl, gently helping her to an upright position.
Okay, do I want to know where she got the hairspray? Come to think of it, do I want to know where she got the lighter?  :?

“About time you guys got here!”  Yossy hollered back.  She stumbled towards them and when they were close enough, she shoved Rika into Aika’s arms.  “Aika, I’m going to have you watch her okay?  Eri, hurry and put up a forced field, we have to keep the bear demon on the bridge and away from people…”

Eri nodded.  “Alright.”  She began her transformation.
So (at least some of) the other members are guardians as well? That means that they'll also need to recharge their energy by smooching, right? ;D

The others nodded and did as requested, except for one girl in ninja grab who stepped forward and looked at Yossy shoulder.  “How on earth did you get this injury?”  Miki demanded.
MIKI-NINJA!!! :w00t:

“Whatever.”  Miki muttered.  She went over to join the other girls waiting at the edge of the force field next to a straining Eri.  Miki’s body shifted and became smaller, two round ears pushed though her hair and a long tail snaked from the clothes slightly below the small of her back, it curled above her shoulder.
* JFC suddenly flashes back to the episodes of MUSUME DOKYU with Miki and Uki the monkey.
XD

*RIKA GETTING JEALOUS OF AIKA & SAYU GETTING YOSSI SMOOCHIES*
That's oddly cute.
:hee:

JPHiP Radio (33/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Going Under Ground - Minami Juuji