JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Super Butter Dog - Hibi Go Go

Author Topic: Official Wrestling Thread "Finally ... a wrestling thread HAS COME BACK TO JPH!P!!!"  (Read 342291 times)

Offline kuno_thunder

• Dance, dance, dance til we run this town!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
You know what we're missing around here?  A wrestling thread!  Truly an industry with talent from all over the world, wrestling history goes all the way back to the ancient Olympics where gladiators battled to the death in the pankration event.  Too bad we don't give a shit about that anymore, thanks to the likes of the NWA, WWE, WCW, ECW, NWA-TNA, and countless other wrestling organizations around.

So, lets lace up the boots, break out the steel chairs, and polish those championship belts, and talk some wrestling (or "rasslin'", if you prefer) JPH!P style!

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
YEAH!! I guess I admit - I watch it every now and then.  I miss some storylines but basically you know what's gonna happen and it's a good product.

Favorite wrestlers of all time?? Macho Man Randy Savage. The Ultamite Warrior and their feuds. hahaha. RIP Miss Elizabeth. The Rock. Stone Cold Steve Austin. yeah loved that whole "Fuck you McMahon" story.

I watch RAW cuz fuck Smackdown SUCKS!! I don't like Cena and his lame rapping. And how the fuck does Bradshaw hold the title for so long??? At least RAW has the Canadian content Trish, Edge, Jericho, and Christian. They so funny...Trish beating up Christy Hemme. DAMN I got get that Playboy.

One of the funny things I heard in recent weeks. When The Rock was on Conan O'Brien, he said the most embarassing thing that happened was when he was on the ropes doing his trademark fist in the air pose - he noticed in a photo that one of his balls was hanging out  :lol:

Offline kuno_thunder

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
So as you guys know, I live in Winnipeg, Canada.  Last week there was a taped PPV event by the AWE (Action Wrestling Entertainment) at the University of Manitoba, and it was pretty awesome!  Who the fuck cares about an independent wrestling organization, you ask?  Well I certainly didn't, up until I found out that certain former WWE stars were going to be there!  Namely Jamie Noble, Billy Gunn, Rikishi, and Hacksaw Jim Duggan!!  That's right, Hacksaw Jim muvafuckin' Duggan!!  These guys were all working with new young upstarting talents that want to get into the business, and Jamie Noble even jobbed to a kid named Shawn Houston in the first match!  All in all it was a hell of a card, and my buddy johnbobman (who for some reason hasn't signed up on this board yet  :x ) shot some pics and vids on his digicam.

A bunch of really skinny guys with a bunch of fat guys in a battle royal.  http://rapidshare.de/files/903968/186_8659.AVI.html

Ah, good ol' Hacksaw! http://rapidshare.de/files/904148/186_8697.AVI.html

More to come later....

Offline kuno_thunder

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
Hacksaw chasing some guy out of the ring.  http://rapidshare.de/files/906736/186_8698.AVI.html

Hacksaw gets the win!  http://rapidshare.de/files/906977/186_8699.AVI.html

Finally, Rikishi doing the old 2 Cool dance with a couple of Hooters girls and a referee!       http://s12.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3R0FQZ3MBNQEN1BPWOXMISM5JE

Offline TheQuickening

• Watching from afar
  • Member+
:shock:  :)  :D  :w00t:  :lol:

BUUUUUWAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!  That ref was such a dink!!!

:lmao:  :damnfunny  :lol:  :lmao:  :damnfunny

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Barrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-be-cuuuuuuuuuuuuue

Offline kuno_thunder

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
Yeah, that was pretty funny shit.   :lol:   Anyway, its supposed to be on PPV in April, so I'm keeping my eyes open for it to appear online or something.  They've got a site:  http://www.aweheat.com but I don't think there's a lot happening, I think their ultimate goal is to get a weekly show on Canadian tv.

I'll up the pics he took too, but I'm feeling kinda lazy tonight.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
THANKS for the vids!! I thought Hacksaw was dead!! Billy Fuckin Ass Gunn EERRR The G Man!! Man, so the TNA/NWA didn't want them.  :lol: Rikishi doing the stinkface woulda been worth the price of admission alone!

So you don't watch any of the WWE? I only get The Score and TSN so that's what I catch from time to time.

Offline kuno_thunder

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
Oh, of course I watch WWE, but this was something being done at the University of Manitoba, so it was hella cheap, and it was televised!  For $25 each, 5 of us went and got 2nd row - there were probably around 1500 people or so.  And Rikishi DID do the Stinkface AND the Banzai drop to some poor guy!  At the end, he was about to stinkface Billy Gunn, who had attacked Wavel Starr (from Winnipeg too, I believe - he's been on Heat and Velocity, but hasn't yet gotten a developmental contract) and The Mecca Shane Madison, but the G Man slipped out of the ring.

Everyone did 2 matches, so you know they were taping 2 weeks worth of programming.  Me and my boys were definitely on camera for this one.  Can't wait to watch it on tv!  Or download it, either or.

Offline johnbobman

• Member+
Thanks for the invite Mr. Thunder. T'was a great spectacle to see so many jobbers at a wrestling event :)

Offline TheQuickening

• Watching from afar
  • Member+
Holy Shit!!!  An RKO on Stacy!!!   :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

I guess those rumours of turning Orton back to a bad guy aren't that farfetched after all.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Quote from: TheQuickening
Holy Shit!!!  An RKO on Stacy!!!  

YEAH ! Damn I missed  that cuz fuckin Orton was yapping and I flipped the channel. I hate Orton - just another one of those "I'm such a stud" fuckers. Gimme Stone Cold any day - watching those flashbacks make me laugh.  :bounce:

Which trailer do you like the best?

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestlemania21/trailers.jsp

Of course the Stacy one, but I think Triple H's one is funny too. And Christy's orgasm with Kurt Angle.  :twisted:

Offline kuno_thunder

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
Man, I saw it coming the whole time.  She was always, "Oh are you sure you wanna do this?' all doubting the Legend Killer.  Hey, he's gotta make a name for himself once again, now that he's gonna get lost in mid card hell, just like Benoit, Jericho, and Kane - all former champs I might add.  What about the rumours of him jumping to Smackdown?  They could use him.

Offline street bastard

• Member+
I hope they keep Orton as a heel. The best thing about him is that he's a prick, and he can't be as much of one as a face.

I heard that they were gonna shuffle up the rosters like they did last time. I think it'd be cool if Jericho went to Smackdown. He'd prolly get the title there.

I hate the way Smackdown pushes their wrestlers. Actually the problem is they DON'T push them. It's like oh, we're supposed to think Heidenrich is the shit cause he picks on refs and Michael Cole? Or Orlando Jordan is worthy of the U.S. Belt cause he rolls with J.B.L.? Or Luther Reigns might have a chance against the Undertaker cause he beat Nunzio? Most of Smackdown's mid carders suck balls.

No flavor of the month this time at the Compound.

Offline kuno_thunder

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
I would love to see Christian turn face, just for a change.  He's been a heel for so long, and he's one of the best workers WWE's got, in terms of helping out new talent and that kind of thing.  Christian and Tomko could have a feud or some shit, which would probably get them more tv time.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
And I was waiting for Edge and Christian to "friends" again. They haven't  really developed their storyline much.

And who's ready for some REAL PRO WRESTLING!!??

http://www.realprowrestling.com/

lol. Reminds me the Jim Rome take on some high school students getting VD's from the mats. :lmao:

Offline kuno_thunder

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
How about Undertaker destroying the fuck out of Rene Dupree on SD?  That's the kind of shit that SD needs more often!!  And finally the match between Rey and Eddie has been announced - about freaking time!  That will be the 2nd best match for the whole event.  I'm just DYING to see Kurt and HBK!!!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Quote from: Kuno_Thunder
I'm just DYING to see Kurt and HBK!!!

WTF did Kurt do to that chick?? I thought his GM heel was pretty funny.

Offline kuno_thunder

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
Quote from: daigong
WTF did Kurt do to that chick?? I thought his GM heel was pretty funny.

To Sensational Sherri?  They were watching a VTR of HBK moments and Sherri was smiling after it was done, and Kurt thought that she was laughing at him.  So he grabs her by the hair and faceplants her ugly mug to the ground, slaps on the ankle lock and makes that bitch tap!!!  I gotta admit - she's one fulgy bitch.

Offline TheQuickening

• Watching from afar
  • Member+
Quote from: Kuno_Thunder
To Sensational Sherri?  They were watching a VTR of HBK moments and Sherri was smiling after it was done, and Kurt thought that she was laughing at him.  So he grabs her by the hair and faceplants her ugly mug to the ground, slaps on the ankle lock and makes that bitch tap!!!  I gotta admit - she's one fulgy bitch.

Definitely fugly. And she's gotten really fat too.  You can tell that time has NOT been good to her.  And that singing?  Man I wanted to take a screwdriver and dig out my eardrums it was so bad.   :x  :x  :x

I definitely agree that the Eddie-Rey match is gonna be the shit!  Man, the "high spots' those two are gonna put on are gonna blow the roof!!!  McMahon had better put their match in the latter have of the PPV so as to not waste it.

Offline kuno_thunder

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
Hahaha, two weeks in a row on Raw, there's an audio fuck up!!!  Man, why didn't they fire the fucker last week when he played Charlie Haas' music at the wrong time? :lol:

For those of you who didn't see it, they played Mohammad Hassan's music at the end of his match with HBK, after he took some sweet chin music, and Kurt Angle scrambling from the ring.  Then they stopped it right away, and played the proper music for HBK.

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Super Butter Dog - Hibi Go Go