JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo & Matsuzaki Nao - Momen no Handkerchief

Author Topic: Official Wrestling Thread "Finally ... a wrestling thread HAS COME BACK TO JPH!P!!!"  (Read 342290 times)

Offline TheQuickening

• Watching from afar
  • Member+
I was wondering about that.  I was watching and I'm like WTF just happened?   :?  :?  :?

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Barrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-be-cuuuuuuuuuuuuue

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Sensational Sherri??? The same bitch that used to be with Macho Man?

And what happened to Eugene?

Offline TheQuickening

• Watching from afar
  • Member+
Eugene's injured.  At least that's the way I heard it.

Offline kuno_thunder

• Dance, dance, dance til we run this town!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
Yeah, Eugene's hurt.  He's also a dumb retard. That's what you get when Mommy smokes too much weed in the womb.  :lol:   Ok, that was mean.

Yeah daigong man, as if you missed Scary Sherri tap out like a little bitch last week!  They'll show clips of it during WrestleMania anyway - they have to.  Too bad the Junos will be on at the same time, which beyond my control, I was not able to buy a ticket.  The WWE puts out the greatest VTRs ever created - mad props to their video editors. :cheers

Offline kuno_thunder

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
Man, what a helll of an idea for the Cruiserweight Title - too bad there's no title defense for WrestleMania.  Oh, and how about the blatanly ovbious jump on Billy Kidman's (aka Mr. Torrie Wilson) part at the end of the match?  :tamabs:

I can't believe I used to think it was real.  :?

Offline kuno_thunder

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
Wow, talk about a predictable WrestleMania.  I watched it at a buddy's house, and won some cashola betting on the outcomes of the matches.  I only missed the Angle/HBK match, which was fucking amazing, btw.  Randy Orton is far better as a heel, and I hope they bring him to SmackDown to continue this feud with Undertaker.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Bringing out Hogan was predictable too. :lmao: I like Batista as champion tho but I bet it won't last.

If Orton is heel, then shouldn't he crawl back to Evolution? But I think I did read about a roster shakeup amongst Smackdown and Raw.

Offline kuno_thunder

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
HHH will win the belt back in like, 3 months probably.  That's the perks of banging the boss' daughter and cowriting the script.

daigong man, did you watch WM at all?

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Quote from: Kuno_Thunder
HHH will win the belt back in like, 3 months probably.  That's the perks of banging the boss' daughter and cowriting the script.

daigong man, did you watch WM at all?

Unfortunately  I didn't, company was over. I just read the summary at Rajah's. I really wanted to see Austin. :evil:

Offline TheQuickening

• Watching from afar
  • Member+
Austin was cool.  He got Piper drunk (at least it looked like he was) and then stunned him.  He also beat up on Carlito.   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Am I the only one who thought the title matches completely sucked ass?  Especially the JBL-Cena one, that was fucking hella short!  Man, what a gyp!!!   :x  :x  :x

The Angle/Michaels match was my fave.  It was one high spot followed by another followed by another!!!  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:

And what about Benoit?  Was he really hurt or was it part of the match?  It looked like he really did mess his shoulder up.  Oh well, gonna have to watch RAW tonite to find out.

Offline kuno_thunder

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
I missed the first 2 matches, I was still at work, and fighting traffic for the Juno Awards.  Stupid Juno Awards.  Anyway, from the matches I did see, the whole thing seemed hella boring.  JBL and Cena was not the high impact, emotion filled scrap that I was expecting.  With all the buildup of Cena being angry and everything, and not being able to hit him, and the match only lasted like what, 10 or 15 mins?  That's what it seemed like to me anyway.  HHH and Batista put on a match that I expected them to have.  Neither of them have long endurance, so it was just one big move followed by Ric Flair cheating on the outside, to another big move, to a reverse chin lock, (you know, the "rest" moves) and so on and so on.

But I bow down to HBK and Kurt Angle.  I hope they can keep this feud going.  That'd be crazy.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
hmm...icic. I am tempted to DL the Hall of Fame ceremony or maybe the whole shit if a torrent pops up. Fuck, I also wanted to see how the Money In the Bank went. And I heard about Christy Hemme nearly popping out of her clothes  :jerk:

Last Wrestlemania I saw in full was like in 2001...what was that 17? The one where The Rock beat Stone Cold and Shane flew like across the ring into a garbage can and knocked out his dad. and the classic 3 tag team TLC match.

Tonite's RAW was OK. I liked how Benjamin, Jericho, and Christian "limped" towards the ring. Edge has no chance in hell with whoever he's gonna face for the Heavyweight title haha.

yeah! fuck the Junos!! we had em last year and the only celebs that came was that Jim Cudding or whatever and their lame-ass hockey game.

Offline kuno_thunder

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
Anyone watch SmackDown! this week?  Just wanted to say that Cena's new spinner belt doesn't look as shitty as I thought it was going to.  Like, the US title spinner belt that he had?  That was fuckin' stupid, I'm sorry.  I thought it was ok at first, but it just wasn't right.  This new belt is like a mix of oldschool and newschool, and looks pretty good.

And I was SO hoping that the Rockers were going to get back together again to face Davari and Hassan, but I guess not.  Man, they should have Hogan's last match in Montreal man, so they could give him the insane ovation that only Montreal can give.

Offline TheQuickening

• Watching from afar
  • Member+
I only saw the last half hour.  I agree that the new belt isn't as bad as they could have made it.  It sorta reminds me of the old Million Dollar belt that DiBiase had, what with all the jewels on it and everything.

Offline kuno_thunder

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
Looks like the fans in New York are as bizarrely vocal as their neighbours in Toronto.  Love the "You screwed Matt" and "We want Matt" chants during the Trish and Lita thing.  And then the "Lets Go Mabel" was priceless!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
hahahaha. never noticed that!! I just can't get enuff of Trish's hair. LMFAO @ Viscera for "making out" with Trish.

Offline TheQuickening

• Watching from afar
  • Member+
Quote from: daigong
LMFAO @ Viscera for "making out" with Trish.

That was funny, yet disturbing at the same time.   :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

Offline TheQuickening

• Watching from afar
  • Member+
M-N-M?  How lazy must you be when you have to copy someone else's stage name for your tag team?  And what's up with letting them win the belts the first time out?  I mean, even with the interference from their chick (BTW I LOVED the way she entered the ring during their intro.  :jerk:  :jerk:  :jerk: ), it's weird that the writers would let them have the belts right away.  I mean, what about the guys who've paid their dues for so many years?  Dudes like Bob Holly for example.  They go out and work their asses off, and they get little recognition from the writers.  Sure the fans know and give their props to them, but the writers always seem to want to hype up the new kids.

On a side note, that was a waste of a perfectly good lowrider.  :(  :(  :(

Offline kuno_thunder

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
A lot of titles have been passed around early on recently.  I think part of it has to do with seeing how the new talent would react to the responsibility of having the belts.  I still don't like the idea tho.  When MNM came out I was just expecting to hear Billy and Chuck's old music - "Youuuuuuu looooooook soooooooo-oh, good to me."

And yeah, that chick that's with them - she got bigass titties.  :bouncy boobs:

Offline kuno_thunder

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
You guys see Raw this week?  Mean Gene Okerlund fuckin' rules.  Couldn't they at least give them some sort of backdrop or something instead of the dingiest looking lockers in all of England?  Give them a strip club or something to stand in front of.  A window overlooking Big Ben.  A big picture of Charles and Camilla or some shit.  Its Hulk, HBK, and Mean Gene for fucks sake!

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo & Matsuzaki Nao - Momen no Handkerchief