JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - KIMI GA INAI MIRAI

Author Topic: [Discussion] The Team B (06-09) Thread  (Read 3711 times)

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
[Discussion] The Team B (06-09) Thread
« on: October 19, 2009, 10:05:44 PM »
The final AKB48 Team, with some members of Team A added as support.

Line-up just before the reshuffle
Hirajima Natsumi
Kashiwagi Yuki
Katayama Haruka
Kohara Haruka
Nakagawa Haruka
Nakatsuka Tomomi
Nakaya Sayaka    
Oota Aika
Nito Moeno
Sashihara Rino
Tanabe Miku
Urano Kazumi
Watanabe Mayu
Yonezawa Rumi

Graduated members(in order of graduation)
Watanabe Shiho(originally from Team A)
Inoue Naru
Noguchi Reina
Matsuoka Yuki
Saotome Miki
Saeki Mika

There was also the firing of Kikuchi Ayaka who was then accepted back as a kenkyuusei later and will be part of the reshuffles.

DISCUSS!
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 03:52:04 PM by SomethingWild »

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [Discussion] The Team B(06-09) Thread
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2009, 12:02:09 AM »
As my AKB48 fandom began to waver for a while, this was the team that kept me a fan. They always felt fresh, full of personality, and did a great job with their stages. B3 and B4 are probably two of my favorite stages. While I am very excited about the shuffle, I'm still sad this original team of awesome is being split up. I'm also seriously missing their AKB48+10 show. SKE Gakuen is very welcome, but still, +10 had some great episodes. I still stand by my statement that I wish AKB's TV show format was a +10 for each team. This team has had a habit of being shafted with the exception of a few, but they're a group of superstars to me. :wub:

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I shit my pants on a regular basis
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2009, 03:10:39 AM »
I have to be honest and say I haven't looked in to Team B as much as I probably should have and so I've never really liked them as much as A or K, which probably makes me the enemy of most people on here. Of course Yuki and Mayu stood out but that's reall none of my doing, I always liked Mika Saeki though for a long time and it was kind of gutting when she left. Since she was one of the few members I actually new anything about I was hoping she was my ticket in to get to know some of the other members too, clearly that didn't work. Hopefully with the reshuffles though I won't have much excuse not to know more of them for much longer. Though with this awfulInternet connection I have right now I'm not holding my breath.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2009, 12:49:36 PM »
I finally got around to properly watch B1, so I might as well comment on it.

- It's great to see "Yuki in progress". Her vocals were already really good here, but her dancing looked kinda strange. Like if you just grew 50cm and haven't gotten used to your tall body yet.
- Yuki is AWESOME in 'Korogaru Ishi ni Nare', at one point she's really rocking out  XD
- Tanamin looks beautiful in B1. I always thought of her as one of the less attractive girls, but she really looks great here.
- Nakayan is giving me major Miki Fujimoto vibes (from the era when she was new), especially the hair cut. The glasses are just the icing on the cake  :heart:
- Katayama is great. I've always liked her, but she confirms her skills once again.
- Best 'Virgin Love' performance ever. They really seemed into it  :lol:

----------------

B3 and B4 are definitely my favorite stages. I think B3 set the bar a lot higher. Great songs, still diverse, great performers...

I'll be sad to see the end of 'old Team B', but new Team B is looking very good as well. Too bad we lose MoeSasshi  :(
« Last Edit: October 27, 2009, 06:11:20 PM by BarrieV »

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2009, 06:33:29 PM »
AKB48 - B Stars (Live)

B! B! B! B! B! B! B! B!

:cow:

B! B! B! B! B! B~! B~!

Awesome song  XD

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
Re: [Discussion] The Team B (06-09) Thread
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2012, 03:53:51 PM »

Those were the days!

Pre-WH pic, yet the front row is the original Warota!

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - KIMI GA INAI MIRAI